tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Jenetta
Floyd
dominic777
7 posters

Telepathic alternative to the internet

Anchor
    Anchor

Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  Anchor Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:51 am

Floyd wrote:There must be away of controlling incoming signals until humans can cope with the ramifications of what that brings.

What about the outgoing ones!

Perhaps our egos have to be resolved to the point where we don't mind others picking up on the dark little corners of our thinking.

For dark read shameful/private/"guarded".

I should imagine the deliberate sharing of thought telepathically is somewhat intimate.

John..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Empty Re: Telepathic alternative to the internet

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 am

Anchor wrote:
    Floyd wrote:There must be away of controlling incoming signals until humans can cope with the ramifications of what that brings.

What about the outgoing ones!

Perhaps our egos have to be resolved to the point where we don't mind others picking up on the dark little corners of our thinking.

For dark read shameful/private/"guarded".

I should imagine the deliberate sharing of thought telepathically is somewhat intimate.

John..
    yes of course John
    What I was getting at some are more sensitive than others. It could be more difficult to deal with incoming and may leave people open.
    RE sensing messages its better to send light messages out but of course we all have our little dark corners even if we dont like to admit it
    P
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 am

Dear Anchor:
    Whatever you think .....be it shameful, disgusting or private ....is always going to reach the right destination....
    It should be intimate (in theory)...ha ha ha
    but at this point in time.....there is no place where to hide....

Your thoughts are going to reach the person in question.

still you are lucky because the receiver in question may not consciously realise about it...and in a sense you are still safe..
    but the problem is that the receiver is going to get the message anyway...(uncousciously).

Summary: beware what you think and wish..
    The receiver is going to get it anyway.

And if the receiver is advanced enough...it will pick up your message.

It is a good lesson...It teaches you to control what you are thinking (if you need to control it...)
    But you cannot hide your desires
    they will go inmediately to the right 'address'
    If you have horrible thoughts you have to change them..because you know where are they heading to.
    Just modify a horrible thought with a positive one.

That is why we need to control and know what we are thinking and feeling every single second of our life...

We have to be awake and aware of our own mental processes.

A good guide is the heart...if you are feeling with your heart you are just fine....hehehehhehe

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 am

Anchor wrote:
    Telepathy mode: "Thought in mind A transferred to discernible thought in mind B"
    The clearest explanation of Telepathy
    that I have heard is like this: thoughts are things, created by the
    mind, and exist as thoughtforms in a higher vibratory state (etheric),
    and are tethered to the creator of them. Thoughts have lifecycles that
    depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

Do we think there are other modes than A to B for example?

John..

I was considering to write something last night much on the same wave lengh as what Floyd wrote .
    Floyd and I must have been in the telepathic mode :)
    I believe telepathy to have nothing to do with any thougtht process travelling through time and space.
    Thoughts being organised words put in a row one after the other exists in time space mind.
    When thoughts as such cross time space from terminal A to terminal B I would call this mind control
    where one will literally hear voices in his head . A feeds B with knowledge . This is not telepathy.

Telepathy to me resides outside of the field of the mind ( time space ) and has a synchronistic nature.
    It 's more on the level of knowingness than knowledge itself.
    The less the mind is used the more telepathy is free to arise.
    What connects us all is the heart so to me telepathy is part of the Heart's properties .
    I see telepathy not different that what allows inspiration and creation to take place.
    The roots of the word telepathy itself mean " distant feeling " .
    Through a process of resonance between the soul and the signals
    one's emotional body picks up arises awareness that draws focus in a certain direction.
    In tribal societies such the Aborigines of Australia telepathy is part life itself.
    Animals such as dogs, cats , horses .. are natural telepaths as well.
    The whole of creation is bathed is Oneness and that is where telepathy flows .

Love from me
    mudra

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 am

mudra wrote:I believe telepathy to have nothing to do with any thougtht process travelling through time and space.
    Thoughts being organised words put in a row one after the other exists in time space mind.
    When thoughts as such cross time space from terminal A to terminal B I would call this mind control
    where one will literally hear voices in his head . A feeds B with knowledge . This is not telepathy.

Telepathy to me resides outside of the field of the mind ( time space ) and has a synchronistic nature.
    What connects us all is the heart so to me telepathy is part of the Heart's properties .
    I see telepathy not different that what allows inspiration and creation to take place.
    one's emotional body picks up arises awareness that draws focus in a certain direction.
    In tribal societies such the Aborigines of Australia telepathy is part life itself.

I agree. I never meant to imply a process where by A imposes thought on B.

In the model I describe, A makes the thought available to B. There is a massive difference, and no freewill violations!

> I see telepathy not different that what allows inspiration and creation to take place.

I think you have hit a nail on the head. I have likened telepathy to the process of contact with higher-self, which for me is inspiration. Certainly my HS has inspired me many times.

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 am

Anchor wrote:
    I agree. I never meant to imply a process where by A imposes thought on B.

John..

I agree you never meant it John and I did 'nt take it literally .
    However in the image you gave of something going from point A to point B ( time space )
    I saw an opportunity to make a difference between Psy training that I relate to mind control and telepathy.
    Psy operations are intrusive where telepathy as you pointed out is not .
    I think one could well say that in the case of telepathy A and B become/are One in the Now.
    As a side note , but I believe relevant to the subject of telepathy , in his book " Masters of the far East " Splalding
    mentions how the Aboriginal language has no notions of past and future , only present tense is used.
    The full presence of the soul in the Now, which to me is also one's presence in one's Heart, is the point of connection
    to the all pervading Love flow where synchronicities arise.

Love from me
    mudra

dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am

Anchor wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:For telepathy to work in reality it has to have energy , positive energy...the silent sense of thought is energy...secondly there has to be sympathetic resonance between people, this is achieved by raising our consciousness to the same frequency by conquering our EGO and FEAR paradox..collective consciousness,, and thirdly we have to use the assitance of our higher selves through the chakras beyond 13th

I think I understand what you are saying. Let me put it another way, one needs to be able to discern the thought, and as you have stated there are pre-conditions.

I would say that if you cannot discern the guidance of your higher-self, then you are going to have problems with telepathy.

Therefore I know I am going to have problems :)

However, I am willing to give it a go.

John..
    without our higher self..soul infinite sound harmonics which can abide in any dimension..therefore if anyone says they can do telepathy at the moment they cannot....because the sound within them has to be in sympathetic resonance, even good friends cannot do it Therefore what we need is to discern how much ego and fear we have negated , through suffering or other means , that is the first step
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 am

dominic777 wrote:
    Anchor wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:For telepathy to work in reality it has to have energy , positive energy...the silent sense of thought is energy...secondly there has to be sympathetic resonance between people, this is achieved by raising our consciousness to the same frequency by conquering our EGO and FEAR paradox..collective consciousness,, and thirdly we have to use the assitance of our higher selves through the chakras beyond 13th

I think I understand what you are saying. Let me put it another way, one needs to be able to discern the thought, and as you have stated there are pre-conditions.

I would say that if you cannot discern the guidance of your higher-self, then you are going to have problems with telepathy.

John..
    without our higher self..soul infinite sound harmonics which can abide in any dimension..therefore if anyone says they can do telepathy at the moment they cannot....because the sound within them has to be in sympathetic resonance, even good friends cannot do it Therefore what we need is to discern how much ego and fear we have negated , through suffering or other means , that is the first step
    I just new you were going to say that Dom
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Floyd wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

John..
    I just new you were going to say that Dom

telepathetic...no it was a good one...we have to discern reality from the imagination
    lol
    dom
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Anchor wrote:
    bushycat wrote: Ban... is it okay if we say these things?

Yes. We are mostly self moderating.

Relax Wink

John..

Well, actually I was being facetious there but will continue to self moderate.
    BC
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:49 pm

mudra wrote:
    Anchor wrote:
    Telepathy mode: "Thought in mind A transferred to discernible thought in mind B"
    depend on the energy and intent that bring them into being. Telepathy is the process whereby a "receiver" can "tune" to the thought and perceive it as thier own.

John..

I was considering to write something last night much on the same wave lengh as what Floyd wrote .
    I believe telepathy to have nothing to do with any thougtht process travelling through time and space.

Love from me
    mudra

This rings true for me. There is always the spontaineous aspect to connections with people or animals. And it seems somewhere in the creative realm,where music and designs of flowers come from. Can't put finger on it quite. With the animals,and also people, I think it is a whole different thing from FREQUENCY conveyance. You know, when you get on a bucky horse and feel some fear and he puts his ears back,etc.Or you know someone is lying somehow. Or you are at supermarket radiating your love frequency and calm the area and everyone is nice to one another. We are speaking of something different, precious, and more frequent as we open up.Seems like baby steps and a glimpse of how we can be.

An experience with me which has happened over and over and over for fours years since my Mother passed away is appearance of rainbows at extremely auspicious times. She was identified with rainbows very specifically. Mostly it is rainbows of the sky variety, but also the over the rainbow song is played, radio or live musicians. My sisters, one in Hawaii, one in Costa Rica, have this same experience. And the rainbows get so frequent when we are together, it is funny. Anyway, it is out there beyond words.

I think a lot of us are drawn to a place where we don't have to talk, forever explaining ourselves. I don't mean MOA, though. At this time, MOA is an oasis for a lot of us. And it seems very likely our consciousness connections will expand with one another as it is appropriate.

Tea and Buns for All @ my Consciousness,
    Bushycat cat Cup o

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:13 pm

What kind of buns have you got?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Actually seen as this is a telepathy thread I should know that really
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Floyd wrote:What kind of buns have you got?

Yes, you read my mind: hot cross buns (inspired by Tom Wait's quote Come Down Off The Cross)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:50 am

bushycat wrote:
    Floyd wrote:What kind of buns have you got?

Yes, you read my mind: hot cross buns (inspired by Tom Wait's quote Come Down Off The Cross)
    I was going to say hot cross buns but didnt.
    But then how many kinds of buns are there.
    Some things are just by chance I guess
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 am

bushycat wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

John..

Love from me
    mudra

This rings true for me. There is always the spontaineous aspect to connections with people or animals. And it seems somewhere in the creative realm,where music and designs of flowers come from. Can't put finger on it quite. With the animals,and also people, I think it is a whole different thing from FREQUENCY conveyance. You know, when you get on a bucky horse and feel some fear and he puts his ears back,etc.Or you know someone is lying somehow. Or you are at supermarket radiating your love frequency and calm the area and everyone is nice to one another. We are speaking of something different, precious, and more frequent as we open up.Seems like baby steps and a glimpse of how we can be.

An experience with me which has happened over and over and over for fours years since my Mother passed away is appearance of rainbows at extremely auspicious times. She was identified with rainbows very specifically. Mostly it is rainbows of the sky variety, but also the over the rainbow song is played, radio or live musicians. My sisters, one in Hawaii, one in Costa Rica, have this same experience. And the rainbows get so frequent when we are together, it is funny. Anyway, it is out there beyond words.

I think a lot of us are drawn to a place where we don't have to talk, forever explaining ourselves. I don't mean MOA, though. At this time, MOA is an oasis for a lot of us. And it seems very likely our consciousness connections will expand with one another as it is appropriate.

Tea and Buns for All @ my Consciousness,
    Bushycat cat Cup o

Interesting about the Rainbows Bushy cat. Nice. Maybe One day you will find the pot of gold at the end of one.
    Ive always thought of rainbows as amazing things. The differentiated colour is just so beautiful.
    Here is an interesting vid on the Circumpolar Rainbow Bridge-Jose Arguelles
    In which he talks about a build up of a telepathic field between humans
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:34 am

Morning All,

I have read through this entire thread and everyone seems to think that Telepathy is strictly an emotional entity. It is not Telepathy is totally and nothing more than a mechanic aspect of the energy that surrounds us, both the person and the fields that are radiated from the earth. The earth energy sees no wrong or right, good or bad, it is not a dualistic energy.

SOrry to say Inés and I have said this to you on many occassion, but it is not a case of opening your heart and letting it happen. There is a process that involves every aspect of your being that determines the conditions needed for telepathy to work.

I will say that the higher the vibration of the underlying current,(Earth's Vibration) the less likely that the telepathic thoughts of one person can be imposed on another. Whiwh has been the case over the past several centuries. The vibration of the earth is such now that these ideas can start to have an effective possibility. The earth's vibration is like a motors timing. If the timing is out then the car will never been run as a racing car should run, therefore, the performance will not meet expectations.

So how does telepathy work. It is a simply mechanism of the third eye and throat chakras. When moving into a telepathic mode, both parties need to be vibrating at the same frequencies or there abouts. The root chakra takes the charge of the earth current and then the crown chakra, which is connected to the earth not the sky, regulates and gives the constant to the flow. Then the solar plexus attaches to the root giving the person their own point of reference. This is to stop the person deluding in their own imagination, and helps the person to return to oneself without taking on board too much of the others persona.

This is for Inés, then the heart comes into play where we decide if the telepathy can take place with that person. This is the real frequency equalizer with the other person. This should not be confused with the idea of good and bad, this has nothing to do with this descision.

Then the sacral chakra puts in position the descision that telepathy can take place with that person. If the descision is no you should not part take in this experience with that person because only conflict will occur. This is due to the fact that the two people will be trying to talk over one and another.

When these chakras are in line in accordance to the perso involved in the telepathy then the throat and third eye can start the mechaniques of telepathy. Your chakras described above will breathe or radiate giving you the understanding of when to speak or transmit message and when to recieve. To recieve you throat chakra will tingle and you will inderstand the somewhat cryptic message. The reason it will be cryptic is because the underlying flow, earths vibration is still not high enough to give a clear signal. Then to send the message the third eye will grow and the throat will reduce.

This is the mechanics of person to person telepathy. For group telepathy it is different because of the variables are greater. This will have to be done in a circle format. your chakras will pull to the person that is speaking at one given time. The flow is no where need ready for this. So I would say it is impossible to achieve in a repeatable experience.

But this can happen when the group of people are within the same space, what is known as a conscious conversation. If you wish to use multiple telepathy this should be doen first and be able to repeat the experience without problem before moving on to the the second stage of distance group telepathy.

The emotions come into play the same way that it does through a normal conversation. But the moment that the emotion moves from balance to inbalance the vibrational aspet will loose its constant and the telepathy will stop. This means, my dear Inés, That using just the heart in your emotion creates this inbalance and reduces what you are able to achieve.

You know I love you dearly Inés and my heart is totally with you. But the emotion of the heart is not totally with you. This is because we are all different and the day we all work with one heart will be the end of the world as we know it.

This gives strength to the global meditation nexus thing. But if you approach this with just the heart you will achieve very little. This is due to the inderlying force not being in a position to accept this vibratiion pure and dur. To achieve the global meditation there should be a common goal or direction. Love is only one emotion of many that make up the human being's magnetic field. Just love only creates imbalance. a nice harmless imbalance but an imbalance all the same.

Wow enjoyed that.

love this place,

t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 am

I dont think I said it had anything to do with emotion anywhere??
    I may have referred to inensity but not emotion.
    I agree with Mudra, the mechanism of telepathy operates beyond a time/space medium.
    A successful manifestation of telepathy could be when a synchronious event happens between two people or even between a person and an object or a creature because even objects have their own vibrationary rate. so for me, events or coincidence are a result of a telepathic happening or understanding.
    I would suggest there are different manifestations of telepathy.
    Some humans are better at it than others but I dont think people who know about such things as chakras and so on would neccessarily be any more successful at than someone who had no idea of such things but just had the natural talent.
    I would have to ask myself then, which is more imortant, knowing how it works or actually just doing it.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:59 am

Lawlessline wrote:
    But if you approach this with just the heart you will achieve very little. This is due to the inderlying force not being in a position to accept this vibratiion pure and dur. To achieve the global meditation there should be a common goal or direction. Love is only one emotion of many that make up the human being's magnetic field. Just love only creates imbalance. a nice harmless imbalance but an imbalance all the same.

Love is only one emotion of many that make up the human being's magnetic field?????
    Yeap there is LOVE and also lack of it...there is no more to the human magnetic field...

Just love only creates imbalance?????
    Love never creates imbalance....
    just the LACK OF LOVE creates imbalance...

I just completely disagree...Sorrry!!!
    And it is not my mind the one that disagrees...it is my heart!!

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 am

Floyd wrote:I dont think I said it had anything to do with emotion anywhere??
    I agree with Mudra, the mechanism of telepathy operates beyond a time/space medium.
    A successful manifestation of telepathy could be when a synchronious event happens between two people or even between a person and an object or a creature because even objects have their own vibrationary rate. so for me, evenys or coincidence are a result of a telepathic happening or understanding.
    Some humans are better at it than others but I dont think people who know about such things as chakras and so on would neccessarily be any more successful at than someone who had no idea of such things but just had the natural talent.
    I would have to ask myself then, which is more imortant, knowing how it works or actually just doing it.

For telepathy to work you have to have your heart opened..very simple!
    I do not give a damn about the theoretical physics and mathematical formulas involved in telepathy. It is more interesting to do it.
    Telepathy is a process that is natural to humans but we have forgotten about it.
    We became too mental...but if we shift to the heart....knowledge will certainly come back to us.
    And telepathy is just one of the manifestations of oneness, we are heading towards it...slowly but surely....
    Mental regurgitation is not useful anymore, that is a extremely old tool that is going to become obsolete soon.
    We are shifting to the HEART where LOVE IS. No more no less.
    The MIND knows it, and it is going to put as much resistance as it can...Ego and mind are in the process of dying and they are not very happy about it.
    The POWER OF LOVE is the only ONE. It will give us back everything that mind took away from us.
    LOVE is the answer and the tool to re-member. There is nothing that LOVE cannot do.
    In fact No-thing is possible without LOVE.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:22 am

Floyd,

I am sorry if I said it too literally. I meant that the topic was turning around how it works emotionally. Not directly with the emotions?????

If you know how to work your voice as an instrument, then you would know that singing is not just about the voice box it takes in alot of things. You need to know this to get the best out of you.

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:Lawlessline wrote:
    Just love only creates imbalance. a nice harmless imbalance but an imbalance all the same.[/b]

Love is only one emotion of many that make up the human being's magnetic field?????
    Yeap there is LOVE and also lack of it...there is no more to the human magnetic field...

Sorry I totally agree with you. What i didn't say was that love should not be present and where there is a lack of love it will not work. But only love as an emotion will lead to an acceptance of a point of view just through love. The Guru factor then takes hold. So love needs to be in balance and not over powering??

These are just ideas of course take and leave as you see fit.

Love to you,

t
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:27 am

lawlessline wrote:

Floyd,

I am sorry if I said it too literally. I meant that the topic was turning around how it works emotionally. Not directly with the emotions?????

If you know how to work your voice as an instrument, then you would know that singing is not just about the voice box it takes in alot of things. You need to know this to get the best out of you.

Just love only creates imbalance. a nice harmless imbalance but an imbalance all the same.[/b]

Sorry I totally agree with you. What i didn't say was that love should not be present and where there is a lack of love it will not work. But only love as an emotion will lead to an acceptance of a point of view just through love. The Guru factor then takes hold. So love needs to be in balance and not over powering??

Love to you,

t

Well As far as I know LOVE IS ALWAYS BALANCED...AND NEVER OVER POWERING
    If is not in balance and overpowering is NOT LOVE....is perhaps an unbalanced emotion....with some love on it and a lot of ego-rubbish as well...
    I do not know if I am expressing myself properly...heheheheh

Love from me
    hehehe

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:41 am

[quote="GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT"]
    lawlessline wrote:

Floyd,

Love to you,

t

Its ok L but I think you should be bunned for this outrage!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 am

GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT wrote:
    A successful manifestation of telepathy could be when a synchronious event happens between two people or even between a person and an object or a creature because even objects have their own vibrationary rate. so for me, evenys or coincidence are a result of a telepathic happening or understanding.

For telepathy to work you have to have your heart opened..very simple!
    I do not give a damn about the theoretical physics and mathematical formulas involved in telepathy. It is more interesting to do it.
    Telepathy is a process that is natural to humans but we have forgotten about it.
    We became too mental...but if we shift to the heart....knowledge will certainly come back to us.
    And telepathy is just one of the manifestations of oneness, we are heading towards it...slowly but surely....
    Mental regurgitation is not useful anymore, that is a extremely old tool that is going to become obsolete soon.
    We are shifting to the HEART where LOVE IS. No more no less.
    The MIND knows it, and it is going to put as much resistance as it can...Ego and mind are in the process of dying and they are not very happy about it.
    The POWER OF LOVE is the only ONE. It will give us back everything that mind took away from us.
    LOVE is the answer and the tool to re-member. There is nothing that LOVE cannot do.
    In fact No-thing is possible without LOVE.

I think I stated in another post somewher that the only thing that exists anyway is love so you are probably right there. I would prefer to call it IT though as humans can get a bit mushy about this concept.
    By attempting to define the mechanics of telepathy we are leaving our usual constained 3D thought proccesses behind which can only be a good thing.
    Ok Goddess.
    enough talk
    time for alittle telepathic experiment.
    there are 10 smileys below. Pick which I am telpathically sending to you and after you respond I will honestly tell you which one I sent to you telepathically (unless of course you dont believe a word I say!)
    ok
    Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Alien Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Icon_albino Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Icon_cheers Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Icon_flower Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 775723 Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 425557 Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 42363 Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 379626 Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 374937 Telepathic alternative to the internet - Page 2 Icon_question

I am now sending you telepathically one of these smileys
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
    GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT

Post  GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 am

IF YOU HAVE NOT CHOOSEN THE RIGHT SMILEY
    i CANNOT KNOW
    YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT CLEAR IN YOUR MIND BEFORE i CAN PICK IT UP

CLEAR YOUR MIND...
    THERE ARE A FEW OF THEM IN THERE
    CHOOSE FECKING ONE....

BUT BE DEFINITE
    THERE ARE SEVERAL THERE

ARGH

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:59 am