tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
malletzky
We Are You
CetaceousOne
THEeXchanger
ceridwen
TRANCOSO
devakas
Threecaster
Eartheart
Carol
JesterTerrestrial
lawlessline
Floyd
17 posters

What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Poll

Any plans for the 21st December 2012

[ 3 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left13%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left8%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left4%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left8%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 6 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left25%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left4%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 3 ]
    What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_left13%What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Bar_right [13%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Poll closed
    Floyd
    Floyd

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Empty What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:48 am

Well Everyone's been talking about it and its well on its way now.

We have heard much thought provoking material on the issue but does anybody take it seriously and what plans do you have if any.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Empty Re: What are you doing on 21 12 2012?

Post  lawlessline Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 am

I will be holding my 40th birthday party here in France and everyone is welcome. I am calling it the party to end all parties. My birthday is actually on the 23rd so will celebrate the end of the world and then my birthday. They say life starts at 40 so I am working on the premis that this is the new beginning for here and now.

When you want people we are here.

Lawless
    t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:58 am

lawlessline wrote:I will be holding my 40th birthday party here in France and everyone is welcome. I am calling it the party to end all parties. My birthday is actually on the 23rd so will celebrate the end of the world and then my birthday. They say life starts at 40 so I am working on the premis that this is the new beginning for here and now.

When you want people we are here.

Lawless
    t

Party on man TRANC

It might well be the party to end all parties!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:06 am

Of course I take it seriously! Imab in my star cruiser living my eternal life as we appear to be in the reconfiguration of the quantum fields according to my own experiences, much of the interesting information that has surfaced, and the countless moments of time spent networking with the team! So at this point in time that you would call Thursday july 12 2012 i can tell you that I have many plans and have already shared several tonnes of them. And each one of us must master our thoughts like a ninja! Because it kinda looks like what you think is what you get! Peace JT

UFO2

JT Candle in the Wind
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:58 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote: And each one of us must master our thoughts like a ninja! Because it kinda looks like what you think is what you get! Peace JT

UFO2

JT Candle in the Wind

This is exactly what happens in the 5th dimension. Thought becomes reality where negative vibrational frequencies do not exist.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 am

So would existing in a 'fifth dimension' entail having to ascend from this planet in some manner.

All sounds a bit religious and 'separate the wheat from the chaffish' doesnt it?

A little exclusive perhaps. Wouldnt it be better to face up to your responsibilities and apparent reality warts and all instead of scurrying away to another dimension? One can still have positive vibes in this old fashioned 3d world.

Are there any particular garments one should wear when vibrating themselves into this 5th dimension. Where will the children of lesser gods remain?

Will they stay behind on a Monsanto run planet with Bill gates as president forced to watch Jerry Springer 24 hours a day?

What about 4D, does that suck or something or does one stop there for a quick sandwich on the way to 5D.

Or are you saying one can coexist both on 5D whilst remaining in perfunctory 3D body on good old terra firma?

A lot of information about this 5D place is coming from channelers etc so its not reliable is it?

Is the last departure for 5D land on 21 12 2012?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:21 am

In your poll you forgot to include sitting out under the stars in the hot tub. Huge Grin

I don't believe in religion but do accept science and that ones conscious awareness is able to exist at various vibrational frequencies. If it were possible, Quantum physics would be my religion. I also think it is quite possible to manipulate frequency with intention so that one will eventually have control over their own molecular manifestation.

Floyd - have you ever wonder if your scope on what is possible may be a bit limited?

Having grown up in the days where the primary source of entertainment was Science Fiction Theatre one begins to explore all possibilities as possible. This is where real entertainment begins.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am

Well you havent really addressed what I was asking though, you know all of the questions I was asking but thats ok.

I wasnt asking you though in particular just throwing them out into the univerese to see where they went and how they would come back.

I think anything is possible Carol. Included in that immense and myriad possibility is the capacity for things that are not the case.

Having said that I spent some time with a channeler and his wife in a little cottage. He had experienced 5D consciousness and much of his information was about the subject.

Unfortunately it didnt do him any good as he could be quite nasty and mean spirited, superlative and controlling and somewhat holier than tho which is not the first time I have seen those characteristics from 5D types.

My brothers dog is more spiritually advanced.

Any space for Oxy in the hot tub!
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Carol wrote: out under the stars ones conscious awareness is able to exist at various vibrational frequencies. If it were possible, Quantum physics would be my faith. I also think it is quite possible to modulate frequency with intention so that one will eventually have control over their own molecular manifestation.This is where real entertainment begins.

releasing inner tourmoil to peacefool that selfimage, detaching from this image of our world, which is deadoll false, beeing in wonderment like a devkid ect. will change the outer appearance. the dreamship is boarding us... santa The Winner Flowers Heh heh
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 am

Nevertheless, there is much about Ascensionist religion in its various guises that have characteristics of spiritual elitism, egoism and escapism. There is much about it that leaves a lot to be desired. Perhaps it appeals to certain types of personalities.

I wonder what percentage of those ascending believe 21 12 2012 is the date for a separation of dimensions. The channeler I used to know does but that fella has no chance of making it I can assure you.

Will there be new dates set in the future. Im not sure it was written anywhere that the end of the Mayan Long count had anything to do with ascension or dimensional shifts in particular. The start of the sixth Age and a new world yes, but the other information is recent and from unreliable sources such as channeling etc.

Will they be disappointed if the worlds population has not been significantly reduced and there is no dimensional split and they remain on earth with those who do not have the skill sets required for interdimensional transformation.?

As for the date itself I am open minded about it and would like to see it used as some kind of platform for hope. I dont envisage a small percent of the population floating up like little corks in a bath tub to some ascended paradise whilst others remain in dire planetary circumstances.

I do think though, that the planet is capable of shaking us off like an old shoe via immense geophysical activity and that could happen at any point. The way things are going perhaps sooner rather than later but that depends on the nature of the symbiotic relationship between our Planet and her creatures.

Just some morning thoughts.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Here's a relevant message that I feel seems to be largely devoid of egotistical or selfish influences. This guy is mentioned in the "Sprit Science" vids, which also seem to be completely straight up as well.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Ahh. Good ol Drunvalo. The chap who sells franchises for truth.

http://www.manataka.org/page1084.html

A long-time ICA supporter and associate of DeArmon is a man living in Sedona who goes by the alias, Drunvalo Melchizedek. Melchizedek says on his website that "Every penny you gave to the ICA, either for tickets or donations, went to the elders in the form of airline tickets, bussing, shelter, food etc,...."

That is an interesting statement coming from an ICA insider. The Institute for Cultural Awareness' goal was to sponsor 72 or more global spiritual/cultural leaders and 28 youth council leaders. Even though many invited speakers drove to the event, let's pretend that 100 airline tickets were purchased at an extremely high cost of $3,000.00 each, thus the bill would be $300,000. That leaves over a million dollars to feed and house the speakers.
    Eye-witnesses say that invited elders were begging participants to buy them blankets because they were cold from staying in make-shift quarters and many complained to participants that they were hungry. Hundreds of paying participants wandered around for hours trying to find advertised events. Food was not available at stated times and places. Emergency services and first-aid stations were not available for some people who got sick. It appeared to many ticket buyers the main concern of the strong-arm security staff was preventing anyone from recording the event. Many people were frisked and threatened about taking "authorized" pictures. A horde of paid photographers, video crews and equipment, security staff, and hawkers blocked the view of for many. Schedules were changed without notice and no printed schedules were available for most participants.

Promoters of the Return of the Ancestors Gathering disregarded the safety and welfare of ticket holders and violated numerous state laws. The ICA and Adam DeArmon committed fraud by continuing to sell tickets and accepting cash donations for events they knew would not take place. Local and state law enforcement officials have a responsibility to investigate these claims.

But what does Mr Drunvalo have to say about 2012?

The one positive thing I can say about this guy is that he has a good old ding dong with the equally fraudulent Anna Hayes. In the final analysis however they are both batting for the same team.

Bullshit FC
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

well damn....I'm sorry to hear that...

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am

Ahh. Good ol Drunvalo. The chap who sells franchises for truth.

http://www.manataka.org/page1084.html

A long-time ICA supporter and associate of DeArmon is a man living in Sedona who goes by the alias, Drunvalo Melchizedek. Melchizedek says on his website that "Every penny you gave to the ICA, either for tickets or donations, went to the elders in the form of airline tickets, bussing, shelter, food etc,...."

That is an interesting statement coming from an ICA insider. The Institute for Cultural Awareness' goal was to sponsor 72 or more global spiritual/cultural leaders and 28 youth council leaders. Even though many invited speakers drove to the event, let's pretend that 100 airline tickets were purchased at an extremely high cost of $3,000.00 each, thus the bill would be $300,000. That leaves over a million dollars to feed and house the speakers.
    Eye-witnesses say that invited elders were begging participants to buy them blankets because they were cold from staying in make-shift quarters and many complained to participants that they were hungry. Hundreds of paying participants wandered around for hours trying to find advertised events. Food was not available at stated times and places. Emergency services and first-aid stations were not available for some people who got sick. It appeared to many ticket buyers the main concern of the strong-arm security staff was preventing anyone from recording the event. Many people were frisked and threatened about taking "authorized" pictures. A horde of paid photographers, video crews and equipment, security staff, and hawkers blocked the view of for many. Schedules were changed without notice and no printed schedules were available for most participants.

Promoters of the Return of the Ancestors Gathering disregarded the safety and welfare of ticket holders and violated numerous state laws. The ICA and Adam DeArmon committed fraud by continuing to sell tickets and accepting cash donations for events they knew would not take place. Local and state law enforcement officials have a responsibility to investigate these claims.

But what does Mr Drunvalo have to say about 2012?

The one positive thing I can say about this guy is that he has a good old ding dong with the equally fraudulent Anna Hayes. In the final analysis however they are both batting for the same team.

Bullshit FC

Interesting way of putting it Floyd...well could be

well damn....I'm sorry to hear that...

Well you might be happy to hear this...it was posted before but here it is again!!!

cheers

The Birth of Gaia

The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

In physical terms Hunab Ku (Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent who swallows its own tail) is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A, 'weighting' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25,627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

The changes will result via energy Matrix changing not the planet itself. Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Changing the rotation and inertia of Earth (geographic pole shifts,..etc) could easily destroy the planet. The higher dimensional envelope is changing (subtly seen in environmental changes).

Energy shift is slowly displacing the old Matrix - this is the ascension. By 2013 it will complete the reconfiguration. Old humanity will be "forced" to either adapt or go crazy. The less "dense" reconfiguration will enable the ET (extra terrestrial ) contact by then. Until that time, ET will only be seen as plasma (white light, orbs..shadows of 4D).

There will be a pole shift....but at the center of the Earth. Its a dimensional 'Opening' or Rupture of spacetime itself as a 'SelfIntersection', of geometry. The wave signal will than bounce back and begin transmitting all the gathered data from Noospehre aka Akashic Records aka... to the entire universe. Thuban101
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:58 pm

There are so many aliens, archangels and masters predicting this that and the other it is farcical.

There is one Channeler I know has removed the 2012 page from a website a back a year ago and she channels everyone from cosmic masters to Donald Duck. She has backtracked over the issue. Another one I know says its all going to happen on the 17th not the 21st.

Versions of the 21 12 2012 story vary greatly but those selling the information from Dumbvalo to Diane Cooper all think that they are right and everybody else is wrong.

There are going to have to be a lot of eggs around soon because many faces will be wearing them. Thats if they havent floated upwards somewhere. A good time to start a chicken farm. Big business coming your way.
    Nope
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:09 pm

Real aliens, masters and archangels don't make predictions. People do.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 pm

hmmm, do you mean there is no sales return policy available? Shocked

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? 14134
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Gee devakas, I didn't think they had no sales return policies.

Well with the time travelers it's a completely different take because we don't know which time line they are referring to. Huge Grin

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Carol wrote:Real aliens, masters and archangels don't make predictions. People do.

The messages are channeled through the humans by 'entities' mostly masquerading as something else whether it be Zarg from Alcyone of Gwyndon High Priestess of Atlantis etc, etc.

No entities, no predictions. Humans and publishing companies aften do very well out of these shenanigans though.

The conflicting info and its sources are well dodgy.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 pm

i just find it totally hilarious all these wackadoos jumping on the Mayan end times myth.... i did my my own investigation with remote viewing, lucid dreaming and telekinetic transporting to future time coordinates and found all this hoopla about the end of the world to be just pure bunk
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:33 pm

this is realy hot and in STYLE I love you TM

What are you doing on 21 12 2012? Buynow10

Last edited by devakas on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Long, long ago at an age of pure innocence I stumbled upon a Ouija board and for fun decided to have a go at it on my own. It spelled out several things that actually happened within the week. This was when I knew nothing about nothing. Hence, the beginning of an open mind about such things and ongoing exploration that continues in a different way. By the way - I don't recommend using a Ouija board because of the doors it opens and what comes through isn't always nice.

dwvaskas, where can I purchase one of those Mystic Invisible Power Cloaks. It would be great of Halloween.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:40 pm

I lost a little weight recently and my jeans started falling down so I went out an bough a photon belt. Did the job perfectly.

My photon belt was real unlike the imaginary none existent pseudo scientific one.

There is a free DNA acceleration manual available free with the buyers of the first 100 Mayan power cloaks.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Poor Floyd. I didn't realize how big your waist really was. Insanely Happy

Photon belt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon_belt
    The Photon Belt (also called the Photon Band, Photon Ring, Manasic Ring, or Golden Nebula) is a pseudo-scientific belief, largely linked to some parts of the New Age Movement. It postulates that a belt or ring of photons is going to envelop the Earth, causing a cataclysm and/or initiating a spiritual transition (referred to variously as a "shift in consciousness," the "Great Shift," the "Shift of the Ages,"[1][2][3][4][5] the "Zero Point," or the "Ascension Point"[6][7][8][9]), with the time period leading up to "the Shift" referred to as "The Quickening." The concept of the Photon Belt also ties in to various phenomena including belief in extraterrestrial intelligence and 2012 millenarianism.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:44 pm

are you talking about akashic records database? There are classes given by masters how to read, readings of the cloud programing...I think its real and full of ghosts, the higher the more sentimental ghosts. JT said we will start seeing them literally coming to channel us we are us they say. We are us channels everybody on the way...

my big end time Mayan myth prophecy is that "liberal" will no longer be a dirty word, nor the imaginary institutes.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:59 pm