tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

devakas
    devakas

The Devil - Page 6 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  devakas Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 am

magamud wrote:The Root of David is one of the ways The Father fulfills his covenant. He keeps a blood line protected, along with prophets, a holy book, the word and his son.

The Son is the Father, and the Father the Son. That is because his light is straight, from where he is, to you, here on earth.

He is everywhere, because he came first and is the foundation of the world...

Do not your feet walk upon the ground?

if you are son and father to whom you were praying then?

There are jokers in this world

alien

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:39 am

AMEN Shocked
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 am

This is a discussion I am having on another forum, that can help give strong contrast to what I am saying.

United People
    http://hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9672#p9672

Let me start then,
    The truth of the world lies in esoteric understanding which is disseminated amongst the various religions.

It is not hard to corrupt this field of life since it is mainly faith based. As to why the atheist will rise with the Vedas to form the new world religion.

The other various religions will survive, but due to being shunned will hide underground. That is because Man or rather the children of the new generation will hate the Old world that had WW3 and unleashed a nuclear winter. The Historians will blame Religion, politics and economics and the masses will agree and Vow to never repeat what we are doing.
    This will be the new patriotism or the new mask of freedom or the new Body that corruption will feed on for the next millennia.

Corrupting mans faith is the quintessential jewel of control. The Abrahamic religions have done their job up to this time and are about to be Revolutionized and then Resurrected by the Vedas, Agenda 21, quantum mechanics and atheism. Or more like the Gaia principle thingy. The important thing is to get away from the truth of this world which lies with the One Christ.

The naysayers do not understand the Parables which tell of the truth of the world which lie in the Gospel. Im sure it is in other religions, I am just versed in the Bible. They just dismiss it and use their Science to justify this. This looks Ridiculous!

It appears that a completely hidden narrative has survived the supreme intelligence of man. This is not entirely his fault and a gateway to forgiveness.
    As an Evil force knows of this narrative and uses all its means to cover it up. This is the Root of Evil.

Or in other words the Devil...http://hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9672#p9672
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 pm

I continue to emphasize Bible-Study over Orthodoxy as an orthodoxymoron.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:24 pm

The Devil - Page 6 Thedevils1971poster
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm

1 John 3:8
    He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Romans 5:12
    Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

John 8:44-47
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:45 pm

1 Corinthians 11:20-34

20 When you come together, it is not the Lord's Supper you eat, 21 for as you eat, each of you goes ahead without waiting for anybody else. One remains hungry, another gets drunk. 22 Don't you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you for this? Certainly not! 23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes. 27 Therefore, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord. 28 A man ought to examine himself before he eats of the bread and drinks of the cup. 29 For anyone who eats and drinks without recognizing the body of the Lord eats and drinks judgment on himself. 30 That is why many among you are weak and sick, and a number of you have fallen asleep. 31 But if we judged ourselves, we would not come under judgment. 32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world. 33 So then, my brothers, when you come together to eat, wait for each other. 34 If anyone is hungry, he should eat at home, so that when you meet together it may not result in judgment. And when I come I will give further directions.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 pm

1 Corinthians 10

1 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers, that our forefathers were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. 3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered over the desert. 6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did. 7 Do not be idolaters, as some of them were; as it is written: "The people sat down to eat and drink and got up to indulge in pagan revelry." 8 We should not commit sexual immorality, as some of them did--and in one day twenty-three thousand of them died. 9 We should not test the Lord, as some of them did--and were killed by snakes. 10 And do not grumble, as some of them did--and were killed by the destroying angel. 11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. 12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! 13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
    Idol Feasts and the Lord's Supper
    14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf. 18 Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar? 19 Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? 20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord's table and the table of demons. 22 Are we trying to arouse the Lord's jealousy? Are we stronger than he?
    The Believer's Freedom
    23 "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is constructive. 24 Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. 25 Eat anything sold in the meat market without raising questions of conscience, 26 for, "The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it." 27 If some unbeliever invites you to a meal and you want to go, eat whatever is put before you without raising questions of conscience. 28 But if anyone says to you, "This has been offered in sacrifice," then do not eat it, both for the sake of the man who told you and for conscience' sake-- 29 the other man's conscience, I mean, not yours. For why should my freedom be judged by another's conscience? 30 If I take part in the meal with thankfulness, why am I denounced because of something I thank God for? 31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 32 Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God-- 33 even as I try to please everybody in every way. For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 am

Without knowing the father our being separates between death and life.
    I suppose one is the polar of the other.

And how we are here will translate to how you are over there.

And how we are phsyicallized here you are etherialized there.

And what is death becomes life there, but life without a body.

Both places are the same in that you seek Gods wisdom, to balance the two, into the one. A bridge to life...

And as we are forced with life here you are not forced there. And as dreams are awoken here, dreams can be forever there.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:17 am

(11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 am

In the natural world our actors help quantize reality...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm

I know no other source as powerful as the bibles esoteric teachings.

Its the balance of eternal life.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:58 pm

magamud wrote:I know no other source as powerful as the bibles esoteric teachings.

Its the balance of eternal life.

Devil-liar

Devil (the concept) is a lie in motion or a person who identified with a or the lie.
    This can be anybody.

Thus God sent his son in flesh to prove to all souls in existence that being in flesh is also divine and Godly.
    Literary all is one on the highest level.
    So God decided to materialize though Jesus and show other non materialized souls of how divine and Godly is to be human.

In the same time Jesus was separate being or a soul of the highest order.
    But in essence Jesus is one with Father who is the spirit.

So dichotomy as it looks like but in essence the perfection at work.
    God is spirit. So God is omnipresent and all-powerful and most importantly God is Love.

Jesus is God`s own image in flesh and further on in spirit world.
    Only when one attains this level where Jesus was is and will be CAN see the Father.
    No one ever saw God save Jesus.

But here`s the call from Jesus noted in Bible ; to whole humanity to become as Jesus is, to be at his level so we can see God wholly for the first time by merging with it.
    Jesus is the door and no one can come to God unless through Jesus.

This is the core of his message, to grow into that frequency where he is so one can be united with God in all levels.

Full unity is only possible when one merges utterly with God and all separateness is dissolved into God - which is all that is ,which is Love.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Good post Beren...

How shall I contrast you?

As jesus was with the Father, you are with jesus. Its a incremental transition for some, a shock for others.

Its a basic human association. Everyone has an ass hole type of thing.

Some think Esoteric knowledge and emotion trump the truth, when in fact its human warmth...

Its the root of all things....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:13 am

This notion that the Son is really the Sun is ironic.

As it is true, the Son is the power of the Sun, you cannot break bread with the Sun.

Lest you burn up....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 am

The root of David portrays to Jesus physicalized humanness in flesh and blood. This is explained in the bible and the Gospel.
    This root is part of the tree of life which is the Father.
    Jesus teaches us about the true nature of what life is.

Heres Mud in your eye...
    Toast
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.

Corinthians 14:20
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Ouroboros
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
    Antiquity
    [edit]Egypt

Gnostic gem from Roman-era Egypt (1st century AD), with an ouroboros surrounding a scarab and voces magicae, characters representing magic words
    The first known appearance of the ouroboros motif is in the Enigmatic Book of the Netherworld, an ancient Egyptian funerary text in KV62, the tomb of Tutankhamun, in the 14th century BC. The text concerns the actions of the god Ra and his union with Osiris in the underworld. In an illustration from this text, two serpents, holding their tails in their mouths, coil around the head and feet of an enormous god, who may represent the unified Ra-Osiris. Both serpents are manifestations of the deity Mehen, who in other funerary texts protects Ra in his underworld journey. The whole divine figure represents the beginning and the end of time.[3]

Gnostic gem from Roman-era Egypt (1st century AD), with an ouroboros surrounding a scarab and voces magicae, characters representing magic words

The Devil - Page 6 Egyptian_-_Gnostic_Gem_with_Scarab_-_Walters_42872
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

I suspect mediocrity is to blame for the utter submission our species is under.

And why could you not see the Father?

Is it all really above you?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Baʿal
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baʿal

The Devil - Page 6 Dictionnaire-infernal-1863-illustrations

Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal

The Devil - Page 6 Dali_04

The Devil - Page 6 Soft-watch

Dali

The Devil - Page 6 Entrevue_de_l%27Auteur_avec_le_Diable
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:51 pm

Halloween.....

The Shining Delbert Grady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0_SYZJfzU
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:41 pm

I think that people should study Religion, Theology, and Sacred-Texts -- but I can understand why many people reject Religion, Theology, and Sacred-Texts. I think we have a HUGE Religion, Theology, and Sacred-Text PROBLEM on our hands -- and we had better solve it with all deliberate speed.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 am

Ya were in quite a pickle.

Its the Babylon complex. The truth exists in all the broken pieces, especially in theology, but coincidentally religion is being used by the new tower being built as the scapegoat.

Then on the other hand, in general the "faithful" are in a delusion supporting the New Babylon's position.

So as the saying goes, narrow is the path.

My suggestion is knowing what and how Christ works in our world. How can God be a human, and a human be God.
    This is very descriptively told in the Gospel.

The problem is parables. Christ talked to us in almost kid story analogies as a testament to how far we are off the truth.

Then you contrast this with our supposed inflated intelligence, denial and ability to compartmentalize. Whew I tell you this is a Perfect Storm.
    And you thought the Pharisees were bad 2 thousand years ago? Whoa Mamma!

The Gospel goes into this with the act of believing and faith.....
    But who can go there when you have Atheism, Spiritualism, Science, and Humor.

Cest la vie....
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 am

Perhaps 'High-Views' of Ethics and the Law of God are optimal places to search for theological and political truth. It seems as if the Search for Truth involves endless conflict. The Truth is SO overrated.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:26 pm

The truth is overrated lol.

Its just different paradigms of awareness Ortho, imho. I would compare it to being in the womb and then being out.

Godspeed....

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:04 am