tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

magamud
    magamud

The Devil - Page 5 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  magamud Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am

Lets explore the cosmic infrastructure of consciousness from my POV.
    How above and below work.

As the father has been hidden here, it is the same there. And as how we have maturated in this cycle it maturates in its cycle.
    Our relation is that we are doing the atomic work and the "other" side is doing the molecular work, and so on and so on. This is the coexistence of dimensions. We process it with knowledge.

As our species follows this narrative so to, does power. And as evil works here it works over there too.
    And how personal we truly exist.

A complete esoteric matrix we are involved with and its good and wholesome. But without gods help an unorganized chaos, rot with saviors and demons.

And all these levels are intertwined and come to know each other when the Father comes to the Great Divide and makes things one. Prophecy...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 am

Thank-you for the answers, magamud. I still think that we know very little about what's REALLY going on in the Solar System, Galaxy, and Universe. There are an infinite number of possibilities -- with huge challenges regarding proof and verification. I've been wondering if we really live in a rather hostile and nasty universe -- and if Earth is the wild, wild west -- with innovations in physicality, behavior, and governance -- which the rest of the universe considers to be rebellion and heresy??!! I get the picture of a VERY advanced ET Civilization in North Africa in antiquity (and presently??!!) which genetically engineered human physicality -- and got into a helluva lot of trouble for doing so. Then, it seems that the Hebrews jumped out of the frying-pan and into the fire -- by following a New God into the desert -- after being promised the Promised-Land -- as God's Chosen People. I'm seeing nasty factional fighting throughout history -- between Gods who were Mighty -- but not Almighty -- and certainly not pure and ethical (by any current high-road ethical standards). I'm not judgemental in all of this -- but I certainly wish for things to dramatically improve -- at least within this particular solar system. It really wouldn't surprise me if (on a reincarnational basis) the rabbit-hole really does mostly go right up my @$$. This deeply frightens me. Once again, there is an aspect of the Thuban stuff that is attractive -- but I lean toward Christocentric-Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Astronomy -- all mixed together. However, at some point, I think I should completely read through that old Thuban Q&A on the old Project Avalon site. It tweaks my brain -- and makes me think about things in a new way (but not necessarily a good way). BTW -- what if all of us were Draconian Reptilians in antiquity??!! What if some of us became Humans (with Reptilian Souls)??!! What if the Reptilian God declared WAR on the New Humans??!! That would make "God" seem like "Satan" to the Humans -- wouldn't it??!! The Human Leader would be their "God" -- but certainly not the God of the Universe -- and probably relatively powerless compared to the Traditional Reptilian God. Does the Universe need to be governed by Absolute Power (on the part of God) -- with Absolute and Unquestioning Obedience (on the part of Everyone Else)??!! Can Responsible-Freedom be introduced into this equation -- without destroying Law and Order in the Universe??!! I think I see the Nature of the Problems -- and I am fearful regarding what part I might've played in all of this. I think I need to stop this mental and spiritual torture -- and do something else -- at least for a while.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

Ortho,
    God is everywhere and part of his plan is to collapse the universe upon his workings in Eden. This is the local solar systems destiny and anyone or anything working with our sphere will be subject to this. Therefore everything flows from this wisdom, to all evil and all good.
    This is the foundations of consciousness.
    So what will concentrating on the Drama of another species bring you?

Gods gift to us during this Grand plan is to only acknowledge his presence and ask for his help...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 am

magamud wrote:Ortho,
    God is everywhere and part of his plan is to collapse the universe upon his workings in Eden. This is the local solar systems destiny and anyone or anything working with our sphere will be subject to this. Therefore everything flows from this wisdom, to all evil and all good. This is the foundations of consciousness. So what will concentrating on the Drama of another species bring you? Gods gift to us during this Grand plan is to only acknowledge his presence and ask for his help...
    How do you know this?? Have you Physically Observed God?? Have you spoken with God -- Face to Face?? You use mysterious language -- which supports what I previously said regarding obscurity and mystery. If we are the Children of Another Species -- or the Children of the Gods -- this might be of some importance to us -- regarding who we are -- where we came from -- and where we might be going. This might even be the Key to Understanding the Holy Bible. Who knows??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:58 am

Ortho the evidence is everywhere, but man cannot see it. This is because it comes in the matter of portends or in other words a completely different paradigm.
    The universe has slipped through mans perception because man has chosen to worship other gods. Our science and senses have been fooled.
    Our narcissism is so great we have created our own self creating matrix to separate us from the Truth.

I have physically observed God but not in its fullness, I have spoken to god but not in its fullness. This mystery you speak of is the process of Faith and following his whispers. His whispers become words and his portends become physicalized.

I am not being vague or obscure on purpose, I am trying to connect as best as I can...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Thank-you magamud. I am NOT an atheist or an agnostic -- but I am a VERY unorthodox believer -- often in a highly irreverent manner. I am presently modeling a particular hypothesis concerning 'God' which I don't necessarily believe in. It's a nasty job -- but someone has to do it. Unfortunately, the salvation of my immortal soul hangs in the balance. Hey, wait a minute, I'm a backslidden SDA -- and we don't believe in the immortality of the soul. Most of us don't, anyway. I'm presently sensing that dealing with God might be highly problematic -- for legion reasons. The True-Believers and Hardened-Atheists will NEVER properly deal with this subject. It's those of us who thrash-about between faith and doubt -- who will probably make some of the greatest theological breakthroughs -- as we beat-upon the rocks of infidelity.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Fallen Images Thread
    http://hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9205#p9205

The Grotto of Elijah
    In mainstream Jewish, Christian, and Islamic[1] thought, Elijah is indelibly associated with the mountain, and he is regarded as having sometimes resided in a grotto on the mountain. Indeed, one name for Mount Carmel is جبل مار إلياس Jabal Mar Elyas Mount Saint Elias. In the Books of Kings, Elijah challenges 450 prophets of a particular Baal to a contest at the altar on Mount Carmel to determine whose deity was genuinely in control of the Kingdom of Israel; since the narrative is set during the rule of Ahab and his association with the Phoenicians, biblical scholars suspect that the Baal in question was probably Melqart.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 am

The Devil creates confusion then creates Idols to capture you in.

This is a very powerful tool when he himself is hiding and man can believe it is mans world.

As with the Veda Gods, there are many upon many Idols to choose from.
    Science, Religion, pragmatism, materialism, etc...

It is about what you can use to not think on the One God, so even love or philanthropy can be a Ruse...

Each Idol is composed of half truths to settle that part in you that demands Justice...

A half truth is a whole lie....

The Devil - Page 5 Ajanta-caves-hall

Some of these False idols have a a different approach to war.

They love you to death....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am

The bigger the Lie the easier it is to get through, is our motto here on Earth.

This paradigm is so deep that even a Pragmatist will hollow "Fear" if one is to uproot this Rotting tree and a loving esoteric, scream "Murder" if one is to destroy this facade.

Sodom and Gomorrah
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

The Devil - Page 5 John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah
    The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, John Martin, 1852.
    SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 am

There are so many different ideas of what the "devil" is and I feel that the majority people have a different view of what the "devil" is then I do, but at the same time they don't, because they are thinking on a different level. I believe God is the force of creation and the Devil the force of disintergration, both are necessary for a world that depends on everything being in relation with everything. Niether is good or bad, it's all our perception of them.

Most people see the devil as a ruling entity of Earth, but I disagree. I believe the devil they are speaking of is us. WE are God and WE are the Devil, as a combined force man-kind has the ability to create (God) and the ability to destroy this world (satan), still you could view this on a grander scale or a smaller scale. I think the "Satan" in the bible is just symbolic for us, him ruling this world is symbolic of humans living in a age where they destroy. When Heaven exists on Earth we will be in a age of creation and it will be beautiful.

The fact remains, there is something to learn from the Devil, there is a reason the Devil exists. Embrace the darkness because through it comes the light.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 am

You have some wisdom with this spiral and there are applications of truth to it.

Unfortunately for most cannot see then apply that the Devil is indeed an entity of consciousness.

And God the Father is indeed a consciousness and uses his Son to show us this earthly wisdom in the Flesh.

Its understanding the Architecture of Consciousness and its workings in the World.
    This is Gods world and not ours.

The Garden of Eden is a good place to start....

Godspeed sir/madam....
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:21 am

Magamud says: This is Gods world and not ours.

I disagree

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:24 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Magamud says: This is Gods world and not ours.

I disagree

Magamud says: A half truth is a whole lie....

Be consistent Magamud... I see you.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 am

Part of the Deception in Esoterica is the devil supporting esoteric science before we can grasp the ground on which we stand.
    This is analogous to our men of science blowing up Atoms, or using our earth to fuel itself. While there is moral ground, then there is not.

Our schism is in not knowing how our divinity and flesh apply in this world. We can invent identities, find conglomerates to support it then assume this is the way.

There is the One true God and path.

And how this disrupts our political correctness, our sense of liberty, our sense of righteousness.

Our sense of entitlement.

And how else would the One God try to deconstruct the Lie?
    SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Magamud says: This is Gods world and not ours.

I disagree

I can see truth in those words. We are here to expierence for God, not for ourselves. Of course you then have the contradiction that there is no "self" there is only "all". But to be in a point of view to view the universe as singular entity you would need to be God himself, however I'm not so sure such a being exists.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:54 am

Good job Spiral,
    Your focus is bringing out the Trinity of existence. Its in how mortality and godhood exist in truth with consciousness.
    Knowing application comes from seeking him and experience.

however I'm not so sure such a being exists.
    This is the Fathers Son, but we are all his children. The devil exploits our sovereignty in Eden to polarize our weaknesses. The Devil uses all his powers unto his own death to keep you away from this knowledge.

"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
    They tie up heavy loads and put them on men's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them. "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them 'Rabbi.' "But you are not to be called 'Rabbi,' for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. Nor are you to be called 'teacher,' for you have one Teacher, the Christ. The greatest among you will be your servant. For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

The Gospel
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:11 pm

The Father uses the Son to teach the truth of existence.

Do you see the balance?

Mortality with omnipotence?

You just have to be you dear friends.

Science has lied to you. Your world has betrayed you.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:20 pm

People deep in their belief system rely on their "science" to tell them what to do. Old and rustic they no longer think for themselves.

This perspective is perception so you must seek it to see it.

This is how the world works. You must work your way through the lies.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:28 pm

I tell you this,
    We are creating our one world God that will carry the Reich a millennia onward. That is fusing Spirituality with Science.

Quantum mechanics and the Vedas are the foundations of this lie.

We know not what we do....

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 pm

And examine dear friends the detractors to this message.

What messages do they convey?

All should be allowed when there is no concept of the one?

Prophecy is a lie?

I am projecting fear for control?

And who really is fighting for control and selling ideas?

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:49 am

The Vedas and Science are lying to you. They see and feel the power of creation, but they know not where it comes from.

Then they worship it, to its own ends, forgetting the Father that created it.

Do you see?

And their love is the love for their own system.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 pm

The Kingdom is coming back and it is neither you or I that assure this, but the meek who do.

We all have great opportunities in this time due to our strong wills and work through out the years to know what is the truth.

Godspeed people...

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:26 pm

Lucifer is and he manifests through the light of this world. The Goddess is the prana, the effect of intention. She is the world.

Satan uses her like a Harlot and gets the world to buy into this.

The fathers light is present but intertwined with the dark light. That is where we use discernment and sift through consciousness.

The problem is people do not know where there ground is. This is not unusual, as the Fathers path is a straight line.

The Devil just needs to cover up 359 degrees of the circle, which he does very well...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Jesus and Lucifer are both the morning stars.

Lucifer works for himself...

And Jesus the Father...

This is in a dynamic of friction to generate consciousness. This comes in cycles like our advanced civilization of ole. I suspect we were much smarter in the past, but still fell for the same Lie.

The Spirit of this is in itself and the Etymology of words try and describe it.

Its a timeless concept, because it is in a constant state.

A state of Grace...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:49 pm

The Root of David is one of the ways The Father fulfills his covenant. He keeps a blood line protected, along with prophets, a holy book, the word and his son.

The Son is the Father, and the Father the Son. That is because his light is straight, from where he is, to you, here on earth.

He is everywhere, because he came first and is the foundation of the world...

Do not your feet walk upon the ground?

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am