tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Devil - Page 11 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:47 pm

Once upon a time, I was visiting a Network Television Studio -- and while watching a Soap-Opera Rehearsal, I noticed a lady who was sitting directly in front of the stage -- who was totally-concentrating on the actors and actresses -- with great intensity. Perhaps that's how some of us should look at life, the universe, and everything. What if it was one's job to monitor the 100 most important activities in the solar system -- writing running-reports on each of them -- each and every day -- via the InterPlaNet and Supercomputers?? I realize that a Cray wouldn't be necessary -- but it sure sounds cool!! I keep imagining that 600 square-foot Moon-Room as having flat-screen monitors covering the walls and ceiling!!! The imagination is a wonderful thing!! Too bad that reality often isn't such a wonderful thing!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:16 am

Our world has been taken over by an alien civilization that is sociopathic. This is the big secret, but you are a child of god. You have to push your consciousness in this area to free yourselves.

Godspeed...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 am

The path is narrow and like the Red sea, you are confronted by two sides.  This is why understanding paradox can be so important.  Its not either this or that, its in a dynamic.  And of course god giving you signs would cause so much confusion when we are trying to find who we are.  Look at mans fascism.  Hence why God told you to gird yourself and holdfast his word.  This is why direct interaction is only done when its the last resort because this Matrix will twist it to deny truth.  Just look at the Crucifixion.  This is why Jesus saids I come like a thief in the night, because no one sees him.  You have to see how the Law is working in reality.  The fundamental church sees it, the atheist pragmatist sees it, this is how Babylon works.  Its in everything and everywhere but it is co opted by Man to make his own.  You just need to see the evidence and integrate it there forth.  

This is the nature of what death is.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:54 am

You all have been captured by the Devils dream.  No one is awake on these boards.  There are spouts like a volcano but no one is steadfast.  You all have made progress and have created yourselves virtuous identities I give you credit, but no one can see the son of God coming.

Its analogous to the body and how cells work within the system. How do the cells know who they are? How does nature know how to express? You are connected, but you have to grow in conscious awareness hence why you are here separated from God. You have to grow back your personal connection and your connection is with your body, blood and bone.

People ask why do we have to do this? Life is eternal, and these types of incarnations is the expression of immortality. The Pharisees are everywhere so remember human prophecy. We are connected to the earth and the stars. Wake up....

This is why Jesus stated he is the way because he is literally the north star for our compass. He is the light amongst the darkness. Everything goes through him...

He is the best example...

He is your King...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:44 pm

magamud wrote:You all have been captured by the Devils dream.  No one is awake on these boards.  There are spouts like a volcano but no one is steadfast.  You all have made progress and have created yourselves virtuous identities I give you credit, but no one can see the son of God coming.
    Why is it that some assume we "all" have no respect for and belief in God/Logos just because we might choose to post in some area of special interest here? You only see the tip of the iceberg as to who we are and what our full beliefs are. God is all and He created everything else we find so fascinating about life also so, in a way, everything and everyone we discuss here is talking about Him.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 am

"Why is it that some assume we "all" have no respect for and belief in God/Logos just because we might choose to post in some area of special interest here? "

Jesus collapses in a singularity so if your not talking about it what are you doing?  Jesus speaks about being a passerby or warning you that if you go to the judge they will take everything you have, but this is balanced when Jesus speaks about reciprocating your investment with the Father.

"You only see the tip of the iceberg as to who we are and what our full beliefs are. God is all and He created everything else we find so fascinating about life also so, in a way, everything and everyone we discuss here is talking about Him."

I don't see it that way anymore.  Again it collapses in flesh and blood like a person standing next to you.  Its rude to not talk about him while he is in your presence.  You have to invite him into your living room. Incantate him if you like. Manifest him in your environment.

And yes, he is everywhere.  So yes he is in everything but you have to collapse your knowledge unto Jesus other wise your wandering. Blind leading the blind. This then just falls into the devils hands. This is the meaning of the Cross which you must burden, because this is truth and the Real world.  Remember the Devil uses the Fathers architecture likewise, occult knowledge, love, meditation etc…  

So if you do not know evil how can you know Good?  You can't as to why I am trying to find some balance in my interactions here to wake you up!  My posting on this board is a good road map unto what types of programmed personalities oppose it.  What roles they fill in these times.

We are in a strong delusion!

Lazeria Map Collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wbn_1oHWTc
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

These are the types of teachings I wish we would hear in Congress. Too many into ego (ego-centric) and subsequently self-serving.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:07 pm

It's interesting to see what happens when one is opposed, crossed, or contradicted -- especially in public!! The nicest people can suddenly turn very nasty!! It is likewise interesting to see what happens following an accident or major embarrassment. I came from a somewhat backslidden Christian background when I started researching and posting on the old Project Avalon site. I felt frustration then -- and I feel frustration now in the Mists -- but I think the contrarian friction is a necessary component in the constructive development of the soul. A lot of this seems to be outwardly destructive and even counter-intuitive. In other words -- this crazy quest doesn't seem to be doing me (or anyone else) any good -- even though I sense (that on some level) it is the right thing to do (whatever the hell that means). Politicians have to 'Play the Game' if they wish to rise to the top of the political-cesspool. Like Richard Nixon told Jimmy Carter, "They might play softball in Georgia -- but in Washington they play hardball!" It's a cold, cruel world -- and I don't think it's getting any less cold or cruel. Just the opposite.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:06 pm

The Devil - Page 11 Gnostic%20cross

This is a road map of our world. The actual physics and plane architecture of our world. The devils world is one plane and The Kingdom is another. The positioning is actually how the two worlds interact with each other.

I am in awe of Evil.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:53 pm

The problem of not actualizing the messiah while you are present is when you pass over and then know about the Messiah. You are not completely whole. So you continue incarnation until you synthesize the truth. This helps point to the power of Jesus and what is forgiveness. So forgive..
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm

What would one call a God who despised Humanity?? Might a Very Traditional God (who opposed the creation of Humanity) be viewed by Humans as being Satan?? I realize this is a VERY loaded question -- but who one calls "God" or "Satan" might depend on location and perspective. I keep getting the feeling that we live in a very complex and messy universe -- and that things might not be what they seem to our simple Earth-Human Perspectives. What if the Gods and Goddess fight with each other??!! What if they call each other names -- such as "Satan" and "The Devil"??!! Once again, consider all of the possibilities, all of the time -- even if it hurts...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:14 pm

"but who one calls "God" or "Satan" might depend on location and perspective."

Word, as we are dealing with spirit transformed into this world. So discernment can be difficult if you are not in "action" toward the light.

"I keep getting the feeling that we live in a very complex and messy universe "

I disagree, its simple like the cross out there. Its even simple down here, but we are in a strong delusion, as to why thinking on the Messiah is so key. Compass?

"What if the Gods and Goddess fight with each other?"
    They do and like the drama you see down here do you always get involved? The cross is the same here as up there.

"What if they call each other names -- such as "Satan" and "The Devil"?"
    This is pointing to how to discern spirit. Do you judge a book by its cover? So how much can titles mean?

"Once again, consider all of the possibilities, all of the time -- even if it hurts…"

I do. Im a thinker...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:18 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Its in our myth.  There is no escape from it unless you want to go full atheism or full new aging.  The Messiah is going to return to bring order to the world.  Lucifer leaving God translates into our world.  Its a line, a path, a road, a narrative.  Its very simple and acknowledging it will save your life.  Life being your everlasting soul.  This is how the universe recycles itself.  It brings justice to the mortal humans being in captivity by advanced creatures or the Legion.  This is the Harvest! You must go through this to break the reincarnation cycle.  Its just basic awareness or power.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:53 am

The attack is on multiple levels and our GI tract is just one front.  The bottom line is changing the environment, changes the individual.  The irony is that there are some people who are benefitting from the change.  Those are the ones who DNA will serve the galactic empire, they are being empowered right now.  The people who do not thrive will be identified and eliminated.  I suspect that science knows what DNA is more obedient to the Matrix and is acting accordingly.

Here is a good article that sums up the technological nightmare of the atomic, molecular and biological warfare.

Study Finds Herbicide Glyphosate Wrecks Healthy Gut Bacteria
    source

The Ultimate Killing Machine - GMOs
    http://www.naturalblaze.com/2014/01/the-ultimate-killing-machine-gmos.html

In essence we are being cloned, assimilated, terraformed.  Invasion of the body snatchers?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:02 pm

You must forget everything you know.  Then find your true relationship to the world.  You are being warned as if their is a fire in the theatre.  I am sorry I cannot give you a better road to truth.  This is because you are in the Devils dream.  He has confused you!  There is no silver bullet, but I will shoot anyway.  The New Age deception is one amongst many other steps to your foundation.  The Devil uses Love as its most dangerous weapons.  He provides the landscape and you fulfill your acting role.  This would suffice as reason to why Sociopathy is worshiped in league with this alibi.  It is good to be in wonderment, but you must remember who you are!  It has nothing to do with being chosen, it is our natural state amongst the World.  Your world contains imagination as with physicality.  This is vast.  That is why you have the Kingdom to support you.  The balance has been done!  It has created an Army whose energy is emanating like a powerful light.  Your souls are on the earth yet you are somewhere else.  

I can tell you this, the Master is coming in his glory, you must be ready!

The Messiah is grace, mercy on our journey.  The darkness has had its time with us.  You can always change.  This is grace!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 am

Who really is the Devil?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

What if ALL of US were Reptilians in Antiquity?? What if Humans have Reptilian-Souls?? What if this Solar System was involved in an Ancient War in Heaven (especially regarding Physicality and Governance Issues)?? What if this hypothetical conflict was primarily between Two Reptilian Queens?? What if this hypothetical conflict continues to this very day (in various ways, shapes, and forms)?? Do a Concordance Word Search of Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Satan, and the Devil. You might be surprised at how little there is!! My current theory is that a Good-Queen got overthrown by a Bad-Queen in antiquity -- and that the rest of the universe has mostly been quietly watching this Theater of the Absurd -- while taking careful notes. What if each of these hypothetical queens calls the other queen "Lucifer", "Satan", and "The Devil"??!! What if this universe is one HUGE Battlefield??!! I'm idealistic -- and I just want everyone to be happy -- but what if this will never be the case -- at least in a sustainable manner?? I've recently speculated that Michael = Ea = Lilith = Isis -- and that Gabriel = Enlil = Eve = Amen-Ra!! Plus, I have wondered if Lucifer is the Archangel Who Never Was?! I've further wondered if God and the Devil (in traditionally defined terms) have an actual existence?! What if BOTH Sides exaggerate (and even lie)??!! But what if there is REALLY Only ONE SIDE??!!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:38 am

magamud wrote:Who really is the Devil ?

Well - Supposedly, Its a Term position and the Entity currently holding the Title of "Great Satan" is a being called "Marduk"...

Check This Out

The Devil - Page 11 Gift_f10

The Devil - Page 11 Gift_f11

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:28 am

Please consider the following:

1. Nature.
    2. Human-Nature.
    3. Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, and Matthew.
    4. Sacred Classical Art, Architecture, and Music.

Then, contrast that list with the following:

1. Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Daniel, and Revelation.
    2. Church and Governmental History.
    3. The New World Order.

Consider the following biblical-list for purposes of literary-value, profound-insights, territory-covered, etc. -- as a mental and spiritual exercise -- regardless of ethics and validity (or lack thereof):

1. Deuteronomy.
    2. Job.
    3. Psalms.
    4. Isaiah.
    5. Matthew.
    6. John.
    7. Romans.
    8. Hebrews.

I have touched upon a lot of things (throughout this thread) which require a huge amount of time, energy, and insight. I've mostly just created a study-guide -- and I haven't claimed to be an authority on anything within this thread. The more I study this madness, the worse it gets -- yet I think I understand some of the reasons why things have been the way they are. Don't just throw the Bible out because it's contradictory, violent, and sometimes illogical and unbelievable. I think it should be studied exhaustively by certain individuals -- but not by everyone. This is a very problematic and difficult pursuit.

I recently walked-out of a Rosary-Bead Making Class (in an Episcopal church!!) -- and then Brook made a post on this thread which featured Rosary-Beads!!!

I recently vacuumed my car at a gas-station -- and someone was parked next to me - and I thought they were waiting for me -- but when I finished, they drove toward me and my car -- steering away at the last second!!! Could this have been the Ancient Egyptian Deity??!!

I recently read a particular article in the newspaper (while in the bathroom). Later that day, a total stranger began talking to me about the subject of that particular article!! They were a beautiful and intelligent member of the opposite sex -- so I attempted to sound sophisticated by using big-words!! Could this have been one of the New ET Managers of Humanity??!!

I recently encountered someone who reminded me of the person who rescued Paul in the movie Paul!! What if Paul is really the equivalent of KRLLL?? What do you think about the opening statement of this website, in light of what I've posted since February 18, 2008?? http://www.krlll.com/index.html You don't suppose?!

I continue to not know what to do. I continue to not know if I'm helping or hurting. I continue to not know our true history -- current state of affairs -- or destiny. I've tried to talk with you -- but few have responded in a meaningful way for any significant length of time. I continue to attempt to speculate about life, the universe, and everything -- from an unorthodox biblical perspective -- but this doesn't seem to resonate with anyone. I'm almost to the point of just saying exactly what I think -- without attempting to meet anyone where they are. Anyway, here is a very simplified Biblical Study List:

1. Psalms.
    2. Isaiah.
    3. Matthew.
    4. John.

Two Old-Testament Books -- and Two New Testament Books. Try reading these four books -- over and over and over again -- as fast as you can -- out-loud, if you can -- and see what happens!! What if there is some sort of hidden coding in these books which unlocks unimaginable insights??!! What if this approach might be a Gateway to Bigger and Better Religious and Political Perspectives and Approaches in Modernity??!! I just don't think we can walk away from the Bible without paying a very high price -- yet we seem to need to streamline things -- while majoring in majors -- and minoring in minors!! The Ancient Egyptian Deity told me that they disliked Christians!! They also disliked Gays!! But they liked the Latin Mass!! Interesting!! Once again, I'm not trying to make a fast-buck with a sensational story -- although I think that some sort of appropriate science-fiction might be cool, when the time is right!! I will continue to limit my activities to this little website -- and just give you bits and pieces of my experiences!! You'd have to really do your homework to put all of the pieces together!!

I get the feeling that a lot of religions, philosophies, and governmental-systems have been devised to cause confusion and strife among mankind -- for whatever reasons. The Bible can be used to create Legion Religions!! I've tried to narrow things down, and simplify things, in an honest manner -- but this isn't going so well. Liturgical-Tradition is one methodology for dealing with the madness -- but what is the Ultimate Manner of Doing Politics and Religion in this Solar System??? The Ancient Egyptian Deity confirmed my suspicion that a lot of Sacred Classical Music goes way, way, way back -- but they claimed that the source was NOT Lucifer!! I'd still love to know what the Law of God -- Liturgy of God -- Music of God -- and Kingdom of God were REALLY like, prior to Genesis!!! Think about how important THAT might be!!! I'm MUCH more Confused than I am Rebellious!! BTW -- has anyone seen the new movie Son of God?? How is one to REALLY know what happened 2,000 years ago?? Should one make a distinction between Jesus and the Teachings Attributed to Jesus?? Was there really a Changing of the Guard on Planet Earth 2,000 Years Ago?? Has Jesus Been Running Earth for the Past 2,000 Years?? What if Jesus is the God revealed within the Torah?? Did we change Gods 2,000 years ago -- or did God change 2,000 years ago?? What if the Real Jesus-Story goes way back to Ancient-Egypt -- or even further back?? Has anyone read the work of Ralph Ellis?? Should Christians even consider alternative Christological Interpretations?? Is Ignorance a Virtue?? I've been told that it is. What does it really mean to Trust and Obey??

What if ALL of US were Reptilians in Antiquity?? What if Humans have Reptilian-Souls?? What if this Solar System was involved in an Ancient War in Heaven (especially regarding Physicality and Governance Issues)?? What if this hypothetical conflict was primarily between Two Reptilian Queens?? What if this hypothetical conflict continues to this very day (in various ways, shapes, and forms)?? Do a Concordance Word Search of Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, Satan, and the Devil. You might be surprised at how little there is!! My current theory is that a Good-Queen got overthrown by a Bad-Queen in antiquity -- and that the rest of the universe has mostly been quietly watching this Theater of the Absurd -- while taking careful notes. What if each of these hypothetical queens calls the other queen "Lucifer", "Satan", and "The Devil"??!! What if this universe is one HUGE Battlefield??!! I'm idealistic -- and I just want everyone to be happy -- but what if this will never be the case -- at least in a sustainable manner?? I've recently speculated that Michael = Ea = Lilith = Isis -- and that Gabriel = Enlil = Eve = Amen-Ra!! Plus, I have wondered if Lucifer is the Archangel Who Never Was?! I've further wondered if God and the Devil (in traditionally defined terms) have an actual existence?! What if BOTH Sides exaggerate (and even lie)??!! But what if there is REALLY Only ONE SIDE??!!

What if -- in antiquity -- an Uncorrupted-Brotherhood was replaced by a Corrupted-Brotherhood (which continues to retain supreme power in this solar system)?? What if everything would REALLY Go to Hell if the Uncorrupted-Brotherhood replaced the Corrupted-Brotherhood presently??!! What if this solar system MUST be ruled by a Corrupted-Brotherhood??!! What if the Big-Sin of the Corrupted-Brotherhood has been Becoming Arrogant and Sloppy??!! What if there MUST be a Better-Run Corrupted-Brotherhood??!! I hate to think this way -- and I am being painfully honest!! What if Michael-Lilith-Isis got demoted and replaced by Gabriel-Eve-Amen-Ra??!! What if there has been One Supreme Ruler of This Solar System for Thousands and Thousands of Years -- with the Complete Authorization of the Galactic Powers That Be -- for Whatever Reasons -- Legitimate or Illegitimate??!! Should I study Intergalactic-Banking, Advanced-Technology, and Star-Warfare -- instead of trying to be a Goody-Goody Completely-Ignorant Fool??!! You love fame, fortune, power, pleasure, and appearances -- don't you??!! Do you love strict-honesty and genuine-goodness??!! This could've been nice!! Please re-watch that Dr. Who: Trial of a Timelord. Notice especially what Dr. Who did at the very end -- when he was reinstated as Lord President of Gallifrey!! Think long and hard about that!! Please remember that this thread involves a lot of speculation, pseudo-intellectualism, and modeling. On the other hand, I haven't lied (but I might've occasionally played things up, or exaggerated, just a bit)!! I have truly felt like crap for decades -- and things keep getting worse and worse and worse. Don't congratulate yourselves for "managing" me. I have "managed" myself. I truly think my very limited and futile "work" is nearly at an end -- by choice or force -- I know not. Namaste and Godspeed.

The Devil - Page 11 Son_of_God
    Mercuriel wrote:
    magamud wrote:Who really is the Devil ?

Well - Supposedly, Its a Term position and the Entity currently holding the Title of "Great Satan" is a being called "Marduk"...

Check This Out

The Devil - Page 11 Gift_f10

The Devil - Page 11 Gift_f11
    That last image is interesting, Mercuriel. What if Gabriel, Lucifer, Satan, Marduk, Amen Ra, and Jesus Christ have a lot in common?? What if a "Satan" is a Prosecuting-Attorney and Prison-Warden assigned to reign-in a Renegade Race of Beings (namely Humanity)?? What if Michael was supposed to do this -- but took a liking to Humanity (after participating in their genetic-engineering, perhaps) -- and became a Defense-Attorney instead?? What if Michael was deposed -- removed from Earth and Humanity -- around the Time of Genesis -- and exiled?? Please watch the entire Dr. Who: Trial of a Time Lord. What if Michael might be reinstated as The Antichrist -- just prior to the Extermination of Humanity -- and made to play the role of Azazel?? I think Daniel and Revelation might be very dark books. A while ago, I started posting portions of the Bible -- and you asked me why I was doing so -- and to what end?? Well, in a round about way, I think the Bible tells a very important (though violent and sad) story. I have posted many study-lists -- and here is one more unorthodox selection and arrangement of Books of the Bible (with one additional non-canonical book):

1. Genesis.
    2. Job.
    3. Psalms.
    4. Song of Solomon.
    5. Proverbs.
    6. Ecclesiastes.
    7. Isaiah.
    8. Exodus.
    9. Leviticus.
    10. Numbers.
    11. Deuteronomy.
    12. Jeremiah.
    13. Lamentations.
    14. Ezekiel.
    15. Daniel.
    16. Revelation.

17. Matthew.
    18. Mark.
    19. Luke.
    20. John.
    21. Acts.
    22. Romans.
    23. Hebrews.
    24. Desire of Ages by Ellen White.

I wish to state, one more time, that this thread is speculative and contrarian. It is a Road Less Traveled -- or even a Road Never Traveled. I continue to think that we should consider as many possibilities as possible -- especially regarding the most important topics imaginable. Please read between the lines of this post. I could've been much more blunt -- but the implications and ramifications of what I'm thinking scares the hell out of me.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Bob. I think top-level Roman Catholics know exactly what's going on -- but they are pretty tight-lipped -- and I think I know why. The Bible is a real mixed-bag -- and there are probably thousands of different versions of what the Bible supposedly teaches. I think we can probably put together a better version of the Sacred Scriptures -- but getting everyone to agree on a Better Way would probably be nearly impossible. So, I've been trying to attempt some sort of a Positively-Reinforcing Minimalist-Traditionalism -- which in reality would probably make no one happy. Still, I stubbornly press onward and upward. What if we are primarily dealing with Two Archangelic Factions, with BOTH being mixtures of good and evil?? What if we are primarily NOT dealing with an All-Loving, All-Powerful, and Everywhere-Present Almighty-God?? What if we are primarily dealing with a couple of Archangelic Sun-Gods in conflict with each other?? We tend to think in All or Nothing terms -- wherein God is either Powerful-Perfection or Doesn't-Exist -- with no In-Between Possibilities. We probably require fantasy to protect us from reality. I suspect that the truth is really nasty and messy -- which is why we're probably lied to. We say we want the truth -- but we crucify those who tell us the truth. We might be the Aliens. What if our Human-Bodies contain Reptilian-Souls?? What if the Archangelic War in Heaven is a conflict between two Reptilian-Factions from Orion??!! See what I mean about how quickly things could go to hell regarding Disclosure??!! I found the following videos to be quite interesting -- but the Fourth-Video about transferring a Reptilian-Consciousness from a Reptilian-Body to a Human-Body -- IS MISSING ON YOUTUBE!! However, I found the part I thought was MOST Interesting!! What if this somewhat resembles what precipitated a Reptilian v Human War in Heaven?? Notice how quickly the PTB cracked-down on that experiment!! What Would Britney Spears Say??!! What was she really trying to tell us??!! What if Earth-Humanity really is ruled by Strange Reptilian-Beings in Sub-Surface Bases on Earth, the Moon, and Mars??!! What if Humanity is not capable of Self-Rule??!! Please remember that I'm merely indulging in Religious and Political Science-Fiction. Notice the short video of the conclusion of Trial of a Time Lord!! Please purchase the entire trial -- and watch it repeatedly. I suspect there are many important lessons to learn -- and I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about!! Multiple Doctors with the Same Soul is an interesting phenomenon!! Is there a Real-Life Historical-Parallel?? Perhaps I should try to stop posting -- one more time!! Have the Masonic Millionaires and Billionaires really won the War in Heaven?? I sometimes wonder. Will the Corrupt Rule the Stupid for All Eternity?? I sometimes wonder. How Many Messiahs in Training Are There?? I sometimes wonder. What if God Will NOT Participate in the God-Off?? May the Best Perfectly-Possessed Hybrid-Android Win?? Think About It. Namaste and Godspeed.

The Devil - Page 11 250px-Mindwarp
    The Devil - Page 11 Bald_peri_4823
    The Devil - Page 11 Britney-Spears-bald-hairstyles
    The Devil - Page 11 Docandsil2
    "Doctor!! I Think He's Happy to See You!!"
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon May 05, 2014 3:37 pm

You can't take your physical body with you in spiritual teachings.  And lord oh lord look how many gurus teach that.  I wonder who would support that?

And if your body is being victimized by nefarious forces, how convenient to teach about escaping your body. Total poverty....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The new agist are so out to lunch they are naked. Lets just discount Gods plan, under the premise that knowing Gods plan is egocentric. So lets absolve the Ego, because no one can know God. How Egocentric is that? Total hypocrisy in the highest degree. Oh and the love that is given if you absolve the Ego. This pattern is everywhere in our society and totally engineered by think tanks to make you worship oblivion.

Buddha did well, but he missed the final piece with understanding the physical body and the messiah. Poor souls...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 06, 2014 6:40 pm

There are a lot of "Delusional-Systems" which actually work (for a while)!! The common-denominator seems to be Dishonesty and Irresponsibility. I am very conflicted regarding the state of Earth and Humanity. What seems to be lacking (for me) is not knowing how things really work "out there" throughout the universe. I have been doing a lot of dark-speculation regarding what "we" might be dealing with "out there". But really, I don't know who's side I'm really on (going way back). I don't know if I've been historically for or against humanity (on a soul-basis for thousands of years). I've recently been considering a United States of the Solar System (guided by the Perfect Laws of the Lord) as being at least a "stand-in" solution. But more recently, I've been speculating that the End of the World might occur around 2133 AD (based upon a radical interpretation of Daniel 8:14) preceded by 120 years of "Disclosure" in an "Investigative-Judgment" followed by an "Executive-Judgment". I have no idea if this concept has any validity. I don't know much of anything for certain. I am truly "at sea". What if the "Devil" is essentially a Bad@$$ Solar System CEO??!! What if the "Devil" has an office at Goldman Sachs??!! What if humanity did something really, really bad in antiquity -- and is being punished by the "Devil"??!! What if I've actually talked to the "Devil" in a non-creepy context??!! BTW -- I'm presently wearing a Fedora (given to me by an Ancient Egyptian Deity) and a "Venkman" Ghostbusters shirt (with ectoplasm which glows in the dark)!! Incidentally, I also drive a Cadillac (but not a '59')!! I used to drive an AMC Pacer!! I also used to drive a taxi!! What Would George Burns Say?? What Would John Denver Say?? What Would Peter Venkman Say?? I wish I were making this stuff up. I really do. I can't take much more of this madness. One more thing. What is Revelation 13:8 referring to??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Its very very simple and I am not being condescending saying this. Do you remember how it is said Jesus has power over everything, including angels who can keep absolute evil at bay? This is the wisdom of the universe, the power of God. Jesus then controls the "World" as a human of flesh and blood knowing mortality. Knowing what "Sin" is. Do you see? True everlasting life is in this type of physical body. That is why the body is very, very holy.

Jesus said: If the flesh came into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel. But if the spirit (came into existence) because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Thank-you magamud. I reverence life. What Would Albert Schweitzer Say?? Jesus seemed to be Pro-Humanity -- yet he said that in Heaven we would be "as the angels" -- with no marriage. It sounds as if Humans won't be in Heaven -- doesn't it?? Revelation seems to teach the End of Humanity -- doesn't it?? I continue to be interested in Job through John in the King James Version of the Holy Bible. There is something very-right and something very-wrong with the Bible. Perhaps this is the honest way to deal with Sacred-Scripture. BTW -- I just finished watching Heaven Can Wait -- and I thought it was excellent!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:19 am