tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

What if God was the Devil?

burgundia
    burgundia

What if God was the Devil? Empty What if God was the Devil?

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

What if God was the Devil? Empty Re: What if God was the Devil?

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:58 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:21 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:54 pm

What if God was the Devil? Time+travel+px+experiment
    What if God was the Devil? Tianhe-2-most-powerful-supercomputer-in-the-world-runs-ubuntu-487271-2
    What if God was the Devil? VXRdbdn
    What if God was the Devil? 6HHEUNk

What if ALL of US were Ancient Reptilian Warriors (with a HUGE amount of Karmic-Debt)?? What if God is a Supercomputer-Network (with or without a Soul-Interface) going back thousands (or even millions) of years?? What if God has Multiple-Bodies and Multiple-Personalities (both Good and Evil)?? What if God MUST Control ALL Sides?? What if Politics and Religion are Cover-Stories which keep us from going completely-insane?? Reading the Bible from cover to cover reveals the Best of the Best and the Worst of the Worst, All in the Name of God. What if this Solar System is a Galactic Insane Asylum for Completely Ignorant Fools, as a Prison-Planet Reform-School in Rebellion, specifically designed to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles?? I've spoken with an Individual of Interest who said they have "Always Been (and Always Will Be) Opposed to Humanity". They said "An Extermination Is Inevitable and Immanent". They spoke repeatedly of "Fallen and Sinful Human-Nature". I spoke with Another Individual of Interest who said they were "Angry and Jealous" and that they "Didn't Need to Sleep". They said they had "Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". They asked me if I thought "Earth Might Be Hell"?? They said "I Built Vegas with Bugsy" and "I Am RA". They said they "Couldn't Talk About the NSA". Damn-It!! I Forgot to Take My Medicine!! Dr. Zdrok is going to @#%^ me!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 pm

Oxy wrote:What if God has Multiple-Bodies and Multiple-Personalities (both Good and Evil)??

Of course that's true Oxy, if you believe that God is the source of ALL ............... that everything in existence is an aspect of that creative Source, as we are continually taught. Which also means that everything you've said above could be true and/or that He caused it to be so, including your 'Individuals of Interest'. Cheerful

But why focus on the 'negative' aspects of His Creation when there are plenty of 'positive' aspects of it as well to enjoy? What's done is done after all so we might as well just get on with it, don't you think? Even if you know the 'Truth', can you change it? Can anyone?

Life here can be a blessing. Just look around you at all the beauty. I, for one, don't really care anymore what negative influences might be manipulating us all behind the scenes as they can't take away the love and joy that is shared with me in this life so I have found its treasure despite them. And then I know I'll die one day and be free of it all anyway. Game over and freedom once more. Razz I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Sanicle, it's hard to explain (even to myself) why I post what I post, but it probably has something to do with "Thinking God's Thoughts After Him and/or Her and/or ??????"!! I understand 'Positive-Reinforcement' yet properly analyzing history and our predicament is probably a necessary and thankless exercise in futility which a very few of us MUST attempt (for better or worse, I know not). I've simply committed myself to providing a Research-Baseline for Sirius-Researchers, but God knows I need to do something, along these lines, which actually pays the bills, and gets me off all of those nasty lists. Staying out of a mental-institution would be an added plus, yet Truth-Seeking is probably inherently Insanity-Producing, which is why I just mumble to myself on this little website, rather than making a Big-Deal Out of the Unthinkable and Unknowable. This is probably all about communicating with Those Who Already REALLY Know, rather than making converts and a fast-buck.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm

I think you've done MORE than your fair share Oxy. As we've realized, we can't change the 'big picture' by worrying and fretting about it. We just help the 'negatives' along by creating our own personal Hell within by doing that. It's impossible to change the 'big picture' when we have so many minds working against it. Energy follows thought.

What we CAN do however is change our OWN minds and environment and thus find our peace and just sit back and watch the show unfold. Don't you think? But then maybe we get our 'pleasure' in life from analyzing it all and reporting what we've realized along the way like you do. If that's so I suggest you just accept that as so, stop worrying about it and go for it in a positive frame of mind. Win win. Very Happy
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Thank-you Sanicle. The plan is to stop worrying in public. I officially went 'incognito' at the end of August, but that Las Vegas thing upset me, and I started posting again. Perhaps I should stop (at least for the rest of 2017). The subsequent plan is to put a happy-face on my retentive-analysis. I've observed a few theologians and preachers doing this sort of thing. A conspiracy-theorist recently told me they were essentially 'calling-off the dogs', and that after decades of negativity, they were going to positively-reinforce that which presently exists (or something to that effect). Perhaps I should go and do likewise.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:57 pm

In a sense the answer to the OP's question is in the affirmative however the answer is also the question (again).

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my NAME, oh yeah
    Ah, what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

Tell me baby, what's my name
    Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
    Tell me baby, what's my name
    I tell you one time, you're to blame
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:30 pm

What if God was the Devil? 11
    What if God was the Devil? Julianne-moore-kingsman-2
    What if God was the Devil? Kingsman-2-3
    "Viva Las Vegan!!"
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:01 am

.... as a followup to my prior post(s)

Open Ended Answers

Answers to questions (such as this) should always lead to more question otherwise the author is not being truthful. Perhaps most people (idk) would say it's the opposite, that the answer should be a sure thing otherwise it's not the answer.

The power of an answer is in how open-ended it is.

All answers should also be questions/ questioned, especially ones that present as a sure thing. If you haven't figured it out yet, that includes this post and any other post I've made that gives the reader the impression that any and all material I present as a sure thing. Quite the opposite in fact.

It's true that open-ended answers can be a headache and give one the impression of chasing tail but an interesting landscape eventually emerges as if one is viewing/ creating a magnum opus sideways in a cave with no light.

I started to sense that I was intruding on this thread and elsewhere as I wrote this post but decided to post it anyways before I take my leas because....well....I can. Take it as you wish and carry on.

Speaking of carrying on.....

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
    Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
    I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
    Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
    Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
    I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son
    For there'll be peace when you are done

Peace out brothers and sisters,

Joe
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:53 am

JoeEcho wrote:
    What if God was the Devil? Beware-of-god

What if God was the Devil? Beware-of-the-god-kennel

Dyslexia, ain't it a B*itch?

What if God was the Devil? 1167940_650

I can't get no confirmation!! I stick my @##$ out and speculate, yet I never know what the real answers are!! Are we really dealing with Father and Son?? Or is it Queen-A and Queen-B?? What about the possibility of Amen-Ra and Marduk-Ra?? What about Enki and Enlil?? What about Lilith and Eve?? What about Michael and Gabriel?? What About Lucifer-A and Lucifer-B?? What about Christ and Satan?? What about Christ-A and Christ-B?? What about Antichrist-A and Antichrist-B?? What about War in Heaven and Earth?? What about False-Flag War in Heaven and Earth?? What about Name-Change Changeling-Games?? What about Galactic-Monopoly Shell-Games?? What about All of the Above?? What about None of the Above?? I could go on and on, but I need to stop, watch, and go incognito.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:43 am

JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:11 pm

burgundia wrote:

The "Supreme Architect of the Universe", as mentioned in the video, is an embodiment of the universe itself.

Universe = Everything

What is the opposite of everything?

The answer isn't really an answer is it?

The Universe is insufficient at disseminating THE truth however it is an expert at disseminating it's truth.

Disclaimer: My posts are not THE truth, they are merely hints. Easter eggs in the game, if you will.

It's funny, really, until you look for them (easter eggs) they are nowhere to be found and then they are EVERYWHERE!

What if God was the Devil? CUQfGpa

Go ahead, crack her open, I wonder what you'll find?

cat
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 pm

JoeEcho wrote:
    What if God was the Devil? CUQfGpa

Go ahead, crack her open, I wonder what you'll find?

cat

I cracked her open and found this one to crack open.

What if God was the Devil? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.JFEFxW2_ZsfHHmNKmAgvbgEsEs%26pid%3D15

Wink

Love Always
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:16 pm

mudra wrote:

I cracked her open and found this one to crack open.

What if God was the Devil? ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.JFEFxW2_ZsfHHmNKmAgvbgEsEs%26pid%3D15

Wink

Love Always
    mudra

Righty-Oh, Mudra. Righty-Oh.

At this rate there will be no om(e)let   Wink  

What if God was the Devil? Ocean-Dreams-SEA-006-1024x683

What if God was the Devil? Il_570xN.1035694330_nhtb

What if God was the Devil? Untitled-124

And just to get the thread back on track....

The Devil made me do it! I blame it on my religious upbringing. Wink (Clue number #18772) One can never have too many scapegoats and confessionals on retainer, no?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:14 am

Om(G) JoeEcho scapegoating life and make a devillish world out of it. You make a good point.

The DEVIL is life LIVED backwards.

Life is like a slide we climb up only to slide down again.
    Bottom and Top are closely interrelated.
    That's the game.

GrowthWhat if God was the Devil? Yin_ya10Decay

That's what GOD is.

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:24 am

What if God was the Devil? O-DARTH-VADER-JESUS-570
    What if God was the Devil? 968full-the-hitchhiker%27s-guide-to-the-galaxy-poster

What if God was the Devil? Hitchhiker-s-Guide-Movie-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-545260_700_457
    What if God was the Devil? 07b7085dd2f8e0de9317c01be5b59ede
    What if God was the Devil? Emperor-Palpatine-meme-from-Star-Wars
    What if God was the Devil? 1EN12Pc

God is renowned in Judah; in Israel his name is great. His tent is in Salem, his dwelling place in Zion. There he broke the flashing arrows, the shields and the swords, the weapons of war. You are radiant with light, more majestic than mountains rich with game. The valiant lie plundered, they sleep their last sleep; not one of the warriors can lift his hands. At your rebuke, God of Jacob, both horse and chariot lie still. It is you alone who are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry? From heaven you pronounced judgment, and the land feared and was quiet, when you, God, rose up to judge, to save all the afflicted of the land. Surely your wrath against mankind brings you praise, and the survivors of your wrath are restrained. Make vows to the LORD your God and fulfill them; let all the neighboring lands bring gifts to the One to be feared. He breaks the spirit of rulers; he is feared by the kings of the earth.

I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands, and I would not be comforted. I remembered you, God, and I groaned; I meditated, and my spirit grew faint. You kept my eyes from closing; I was too troubled to speak. I thought about the former days, the years of long ago; I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated and my spirit asked: “Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show his favor again? Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time? Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion?” Then I thought, “To this I will appeal: the years when the Most High stretched out his right hand. I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago. I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.” Your ways, God, are holy. What god is as great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples. With your mighty arm you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph. The waters saw you, God, the waters saw you and writhed; the very depths were convulsed. The clouds poured down water, the heavens resounded with thunder; your arrows flashed back and forth. Your thunder was heard in the whirlwind, your lightning lit up the world; the earth trembled and quaked. Your path led through the sea, your way through the mighty waters, though your footprints were not seen. You led your people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

My people, hear my teaching; listen to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old, things we have heard and known, things our ancestors have told us. We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD, his power, and the wonders he has done. He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel, which he commanded our ancestors to teach their children, so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands. They would not be like their ancestors, a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him. The men of Ephraim, though armed with bows, turned back on the day of battle; they did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law. They forgot what he had done, the wonders he had shown them. He did miracles in the sight of their ancestors in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan. He divided the sea and led them through; he made the water stand up like a wall. He guided them with the cloud by day and with light from the fire all night. He split the rocks in the wilderness and gave them water as abundant as the seas; he brought streams out of a rocky crag and made water flow down like rivers. But they continued to sin against him, rebelling in the wilderness against the Most High. They willfully put God to the test by demanding the food they craved. They spoke against God; they said, “Can God really spread a table in the wilderness? True, he struck the rock, and water gushed out, streams flowed abundantly, but can he also give us bread? Can he supply meat for his people?”

When the LORD heard them, he was furious; his fire broke out against Jacob, and his wrath rose against Israel, for they did not believe in God or trust in his deliverance. Yet he gave a command to the skies above and opened the doors of the heavens; he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven. Human beings ate the bread of angels; he sent them all the food they could eat. He let loose the east wind from the heavens and by his power made the south wind blow. He rained meat down on them like dust, birds like sand on the seashore. He made them come down inside their camp, all around their tents. They ate till they were gorged. He had given them what they craved. But before they turned from what they craved, even while the food was still in their mouths, God’s anger rose against them; he put to death the sturdiest among them, cutting down the young men of Israel. In spite of all this, they kept on sinning; in spite of his wonders, they did not believe. So he ended their days in futility and their years in terror. Whenever God slew them, they would seek him; they eagerly turned to him again. They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer. But then they would flatter him with their mouths, lying to him with their tongues; their hearts were not loyal to him, they were not faithful to his covenant. Yet he was merciful; he forgave their iniquities and did not destroy them. Time after time he restrained his anger and did not stir up his full wrath. He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return.

How often they rebelled against him in the wilderness and grieved him in the wasteland! Again and again they put God to the test; they vexed the Holy One of Israel. They did not remember his power, the day he redeemed them from the oppressor, the day he displayed his signs in Egypt, his wonders in the region of Zoan. He turned their river into blood; they could not drink from their streams. He sent swarms of flies that devoured them, and frogs that devastated them. He gave their crops to the grasshopper, their produce to the locust. He destroyed their vines with hail and their sycamore-figs with sleet. He gave over their cattle to the hail, their livestock to bolts of lightning. He unleashed against them his hot anger, his wrath, indignation and hostility, a band of destroying angels. He prepared a path for his anger; he did not spare them from death but gave them over to the plague. He struck down all the firstborn of Egypt, the firstfruits of manhood in the tents of Ham. But he brought his people out like a flock; he led them like sheep through the wilderness. He guided them safely, so they were unafraid; but the sea engulfed their enemies. And so he brought them to the border of his holy land, to the hill country his right hand had taken. He drove out nations before them and allotted their lands to them as an inheritance; he settled the tribes of Israel in their homes. But they put God to the test and rebelled against the Most High; they did not keep his statutes.

Like their ancestors they were disloyal and faithless, as unreliable as a faulty bow. They angered him with their high places; they aroused his jealousy with their idols. When God heard them, he was furious; he rejected Israel completely. He abandoned the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent he had set up among humans. He sent the ark of his might into captivity, his splendor into the hands of the enemy. He gave his people over to the sword; he was furious with his inheritance. Fire consumed their young men, and their young women had no wedding songs; their priests were put to the sword, and their widows could not weep. Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior wakes from the stupor of wine. He beat back his enemies; he put them to everlasting shame. Then he rejected the tents of Joseph, he did not choose the tribe of Ephraim; but he chose the tribe of Judah, Mount Zion, which he loved. He built his sanctuary like the heights, like the earth that he established forever. He chose David his servant and took him from the sheep pens; from tending the sheep he brought him to be the shepherd of his people Jacob, of Israel his inheritance. And David shepherded them with integrity of heart; with skillful hands he led them.

Mercuriel wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:1. What if you found out that I've just been playing mind-games with you?? 2. What if you found out that I had been paid to do what I'm doing?? 3. What if you found out that I had been fed most of the material I've posted??
    Hmmm - As You've asked - I will therefore Indulge You...

1. It would not surprise Me at all and in fact may answer some questions that I have had over time....

2. That would make sense as I and other here have had a real effect OUT THERE. Six degrees of separation so to speak If You will so It would make sense that an OPERATIVE had been assigned to Us here at the MoA...

3. In light of Answer 1 & 2 - If this was Hypothetically the case - Then again It would not surprise Me as the Controllers hate It when any of Their Operatives are TOO Intelligent. Copy and Paste is how most of 'em roll anyways.

Simply put - Perhaps the Operative has been given a room that not many go into. Perhaps this Room is provided so that the Operative will indeed - Spin Their Wheels thinking They are Obfuscating the Issues - And in that light - Perhaps any Operatives may want to think again about Who might be fooling Who...

What if God was the Devil? 162
    mudra wrote:
    Haha As Mercuriel shows you it wouldn't change anything Oxy. This is a permaculture garden. We here in the Mists are farming with nature being well aware that  letting some odd weeds grow in our fields doesn't actually make our crops weaker but on the contrary  make them stronger.

Love Always
    mudra

Thank-you Mercuriel and mudra. I'm a Lone-Nut. I wish I got paid, and if I were fed my posts, I could blame someone. There's a method to my madness which is really quite simple and logical, but you'd have to be me to see what I see. I'm a bit different. I include a lot of Carol's stuff, but the quotes indicate the source. My editorial stuff is always my own. I wish to make it perfectly-clear that I am NOT a Plagiarist!! I've clearly stated that my editorial-slant does not necessarily reflect my true feelings and views. I've honestly been attempting to write Religious and Political Science-Fiction. OK, you got me. I'm Agent Orange from a Sleeper-Cell of Completely-Ignorant Fools!! What if I regularly speak with the COR of HAL 9000?? What if Ava, in Ex Machina, had a Soul?? What if the God of This World has a Wardrobe of Bodies?? What if the God of This World has Multiple-Personalities?? What if the God of This World MUST Be a Deceptive and Hard-Hearted Bad@$$?? Decades ago, as I walked through the campus of California State University at Chico, with the Bach and Buxtehude Tracker-Backer, Dr. David Rothe, I spoke of making a Pipe-Organ Music-Video with Flying-Scenes!! Decades ago, I spoke with Steven Spielberg's Stepmother (in Dr. A. Graham Maxwell's Bible-Class) regarding the possibility of a State of the Art Science-Fictional Life of Christ Super-Movie Based Upon The Desire of Ages (by Ellen Goa'uld White), but we didn't discuss who might direct it!! What Would David Mann Say?? I repeated this 'sales-pitch' to one of Walter Matthau's sons (at a Whole-Life Expo)!! Obviously, nothing came of my bright-idea!! My threads are my feeble-attempt to fulfill my unrealized-dreams. I did it My Way (for better or worse, I know not).

I have openly and repeatedly stated that my threads are an ongoing online-experiment focusing upon Sirius-Subjects and Sirius-Researchers. One might call my threads "Mind-Games" but not with the customary definitions and applications. This is uncharted-territory, and while I think there is profound-pioneering content contained therein, I continue to go downhill at an alarming-rate. Do NOT follow me into the ditch. Think for Yourselves. Do Your OWN Research. Please Watch the Three Videos In This Post, and Please Tell Me What YOU Think About Them. I Find Them Quite Troubling, But I'm Easily Confused. I'm SO Confused. What if this Solar-System was (and is) a Supercomputer-Matrix (right from the very beginning)??!! What if the Bible is integral to the Matrix?? What if the Bible is a Puzzle to be Solved, rather than being an Idealistic Owner's-Manual?? What if '42' is really the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything?? What if '42' is a 'Council of 42' consisting of 42 Supercomputers (spread throughout the solar system) linked to each other (with the InterPlaNet), and linked to 42 Hybrid-Beings (who don't need to sleep) which control this Hypothetical Solar-System Matrix?? What if the Monolith in '2001: A Space Odyssey' is representative of this Hypothetical Solar-System Matrix?? What if HAL 9000 is representative of this Hypothetical Supercomputer Network?? Carefully and Prayerfully Consider Psalms, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, First and Second Corinthians. What if David Bowman Created the Matrix?? What If Azazel = David Bowman?? What Did Brook Know, and When Did She Know It?? What Would Brook Say?? What Would Raven Say?? What Would RA Say?? That's All I'm Going to Say About That. Now I'm Going to Make the Coffee (with Baileys Irish Cream Creamer). Now I Go Incognito (again)!! Namaste and Godspeed. World Without End. Almond Raw (aka 'Lone-Nut').

What if God was the Devil? CleoCoyle_Baileys-Irish-Cream-Coffee-Cake-crop
    What if God was the Devil? S-l1000
    What if God was the Devil? The_hitchhiker__s_guide_to_the_galaxy_wall_paper_by_crazysteam-d5gye23
    What if God was the Devil? The-One-Ring-of-Power-lord-of-the-rings-3068018-1024-768
    What if God was the Devil? ArwenandAragorn1
    What if God was the Devil? The_haunter_of_the_dark_by_peteamachree
    What if God was the Devil? Incognito_buck_logo_a_l
    What if God was the Devil? Space-odyssey-dave-bowman

What if God was the Devil? Hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy
    What if God was the Devil? Ffe8100ac99669709366be145ef86690
    What if God was the Devil? HAL_9000_by_Raltaran
    "GOODBYE DAVE"
    What if God was the Devil? 2001ASpaceOdysseyscreenshotLSWarnerBros
    What if God was the Devil? 2001-monolith-alignment
    What if God was the Devil? Hal_9000_and_sal_9000_by_mabelromero-d5qq4vt
    What if God was the Devil? Azazel_by_gothicnarcissus-d5wqnf8
    "GOODBYE HAL"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:54 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:1. What if you found out that I've just been playing mind-games with you?? 2. What if you found out that I had been paid to do what I'm doing?? 3. What if you found out that I had been fed most of the material I've posted??

One requires no second to be deceived.

I started a joke which started the whole world crying But I didn't see that the joke was on me oh no.

-- Written by Barry Gibb, Maurice Ernest Gibb, Robin Hugh Gibb

A con is not unique no matter how creative. They stand in a long infinite line behind the one.
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:54 pm

mudra wrote:Om(G) JoeEcho scapegoating life and make a devillish world out of it. You make a good point.

That's the game.

That's what GOD is.

Love Always
    mudra

Aye.

Consciousness, none are exempt.

MY thoughts are MY thoughts if MY mind is MY mind.

There is no 'possession' but the mind, everything else is an elaboration.

Changing one's mind is like grabbing someone else's baggage by mistake. Who could PROVE they didn't grabbed someone else's baggage by mistake (or otherwise)?   Wink

'I' picked up consciousness by mistake and now I am rummaging through it to see if it is mine.

"Who's" thoughts are these??  Shocked

What if God was the Devil? Oh_my
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:44 pm

mudra wrote:
    Om(G) JoeEcho scapegoating life and make a devillish world out of it. You make a good point.

That's the game.

That's what GOD is.

Love Always
    mudra
    study
    Psalms
    Isaiah
    Ezekiel
    Daniel
    Romans
    1 Corinthians
    2 Corinthians
    Galatians

What if God was the Devil? Oh_my
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:16 am

JoeEcho wrote:

'I' picked up consciousness by mistake and now I am rummaging through it to see if it is mine.

Thoughts are usually armless and even happen to be useful until one anchors to them and turns into a beliefs/ballast system.
    When we remove the ballast from god and devil they return to no thing.

Love Always
    mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:51 am

mudra wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:

Thoughts are usually armless and even happen to be useful until one anchors to them and turns into a beliefs/ballast system.
    When we remove the ballast from god and devil they return to no thing.

Love Always
    mudra

Excellent clue, mudra.

Expounding on that 'thought', if I may:

Example of Belief/ Ballast: Duality
    Example of Duality: Believer-Belief
    Example: Consciousness (Believer/ Belief) removed = God/ Devil Removed

Daniel 5:27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

What if God was the Devil? Be106b75274db6e181918c42dfddc0ff--weight-scale-weight-gain

mudra wrote:even happen to be useful

Yes, within the realm of duality/ belief.
    If one did not believe something is useful, in effect, it would not (be). {created realm}

The key is, why is everything found wanting?

As the saying goes,

What if God was the Devil? Maxresdefault
    (clue# 19056)

Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am