tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

magamud
    magamud

The Devil - Page 4 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Do you not worship?

You know aliens exist and our govt is corrupt. A possible esoteric prison? The capturing of your soul?
    Will your facts track this anomaly?

Is belief really just belief?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Let me ask you this.

Would the dualist want to organize your perception on god, if nothing matters anyway?

Would he not want to throw you into delusion, so you come back begging for nothing?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 pm

magamud, what you trying to confuse yourself and others is not the way to go. You should have clear vision and disclose if you are qualified.

you hide God name, are you ashamed of Him? Is it service to creator? You work so hard to concentrating on devil even you do not know what it is. You just stated that devil is one and he has legions. Is it service to creator? this is mid age folklore or what, Gnostics (greek knowledger?)? combined human mind intellectual religion? Is it service to creator?

Don’t hide God, talk about God, love him and talk about his qualities. When you say that God has devil in mind this is so sick and I am wondering when you claim all is beauty. Where this Master you I came from? it is service to God?

You should know that all material world is energy. It is external Creator's energy. This whole material world total Tatva is matter and consist from air, fire, earth, ether, water, intelligence, mind and false ego. This total mater has 3 modes, this total total total mater has 3 modes (goodness, passion, ignorance) The video I posted about art clearly shows the 3 modes. That is it what I wanted to point out. It is not only art, architecture are governed by those modes, but human false ego, mind and intelligence too as it is also God's energies. If you would think about those 3 modes you will clearly see the material world, people modes of mind, people intelligence and ignorance. This is life in material world. Human race reflects those modes in all aspects of life including science, literature, rocknroll, economy, wars, killings. There is nothing that would not be controlled by those modes. When you told that this is material world description not transcendental, you were right. True transcendentalists should be above the tree modes of matter. The video hinted to that, but that is all of his realization. I do not think he is happy person, but pretty intelligent gentleman.

In short humans know knowing that they are soul, not this material body they live in this incarnated temporary body and trying to enjoy every moment. Every moment they think how to enjoy, every moment. Why because they are in this material mind and operate in matter using mind decisions from contaminated entangled conditioned into material world and dreaming material dreams fantasies, dreaming about material temporary satisfactions to satisfy temporary body or temporary mind desires. Again in short every moment people think how to enjoy material world because they forgot who they are. They are not this body, temporary incarnated body, they are pure souls and they have identity. We are not this body, but soul.

Where soul came from? We came from Father as His seed. Creator is like Sun and we are minimalistic parts and parcels of light. Our soul quality is the same as our Father, but quantity is miniusic. Soul never is born, never dies. Soul can not be wet, burnt, destroyed, cut, destroyed in any way. We just incarnate into temporary material body. Millions of lives we lived and we will live million of life times. Soul is not of material world. However humans born in this matter, identifying themselves with matter and declare war on this matter to try to get control. This is illusion to do so. Every moment people think how to enjoy, but the true is we incarnated into material world, do our business and get out, it is otherwise suicide.

Creator is like Sun, we souls are quality minimalistic. However we know the qualities of creator and our business is to get the best qualities we can before we will get another body or we will have a goal to return back to God. To return back to Supreme Personality of Godhead we have to work hard to 'master' our qualities. The qualities of a person is 'enforced' by religion principals. or defined as sins. Actually sins are samskaras or imprints that we carry with us to release in material world to purify or get dirty (if we stupid or misleaded or sinful). The Absolute Truth always exists and some are able or given to get closer or realize the Self. However in this material world enjoying this material world incarnated from hell humans create their own I AM masters religions or sets of religions as they what to control the material world. Thos in illusion humans use the mind to get material possessions. What incarnated souls should do to 'sacrify' or disattach from any material entanglements that condition our soul. This process to purify could be helped by religion of right principals and teachings of morality (which defined and discloses qualities of human race to advance, qualities of each person to advance, there is whole list of qualifications for soul to seek purity). You hint on morality, can you explain morality and why it is most important for humans and it is not joke? Some were here to repair this shop, did not work well.

The I individual is misleading as it is nothing - dust only. We should not worry about material world, body. We should care about soul consciousness. To realize that we are soul and not this body. Body will be dust someday and we can not do anything about it. Soul is not from this material world, but many religions got it wrong and put flesh first, and the soul is something that mind comes up with. This is misleading. Vedas are not religion, it is not concoction of modern human brain. Vedas is self realization science.

See if you want beauty go to art, if you want morality go to religion, if you want true, go to science. Vedas is true science that only people need to know to be in self mastering position.

Those in control or interest enslave humans tell that body is important and encourage to life humans for self gratification, consumerism comes as disease, greed, angriness, cheating, killing. They even claim that animals do not have soul. It can be killed and eaten. Those who know God they know the life force and soul and soul identity and they know much more. Transcendental people just know it.

Again Jesus said we are dust from dust to dust. He was talking about body. It is true we came with nothing and we will return with nothing. We will get another body depending what our consciousness is. If we will not master detachment from temporary material 'enjoyment' we will need to return back to finish it. Material world need to be transparent to us we want to go back to God. There are incarnated souls from helisher planet who are amazed of the opportunities on this planet and they try to attach to gain those temporary possessions. but the statistics say that the most rich people are not happy. Fact. So humans should pursue to get transcendental knowledge. Vedas even explain how humans should organize society that would match universal laws. It is straight forward science, given by perfect One in the style of simple question simple answer. as Teacher and Student. (god and son).

There are no question that could rise up in human mind that would not be answered in Vedas. It is Truth, it is Absolute Truth. It is explained in that way that realized wise students unfold this truth in themselves, i am hinting that this knowledge is not outside but in us already, it is about us, it is unfolding slowly by each human being ( beautiful and perfect soul) slowly by the degree of ability realize it slowly, but surely, who we are and the hidden mists are getting clear.

So it is offensive for me to hear that Creator is some dirty mind evil, some kind of dirty work , dirty search.

If you will concentrate on the Devil and search and knoW the devil, you may get what you want and after death get to see him. Wink

In Vedas Krishna said surrender to me, do not have any other and worship any other God or demigod, then I will take care of you, I love my devotees who serve to me but not others or even themselves. Krishna says that and it is up to us to believe it or not and go another directions.

As Krishna says, He is not liar, He is everything and every time and everywhere and He is most perfect and beautiful and rich and merciful and most joyful and most attractive. He knows past, present and future. We don’t. It would be very stupid to believe that creator is liar. get it?

The key is we are not this body, we are soul, however when soul incarnates into the material body and lives in matter, it gets conditioned in abilities in knowledge and mind speculations. You know what is next - new religions starts, new explanations, new philosophies.

don’t think about devil, dispatched, then you will see who is acting, killing, lying, cheating much clearer.

Don’t make mistake, Vedas explain about every living being, not only some group of people under some philosophy.

Mind is from material energy don’t make mistake. Soul is our true identity. Jesus said that and He was fighting condition souls who were using mind as self gratification tool for enjoyment in this material world. Does it make sense? Don’t say No Mind religion. Too childish. Mind can be your friend or can be your enemy. It depends if you are Angry on God (they usually blame god that he made him/her as is), Jealous to God (control freaks, power seekers), Cheating in your prayers, Pretending, not humble to God and etc. then you will see him not perfect too.

This is human mind speculations. No intelligence. That is all. This is we live now in ocean of false, because humans do not know that mind is from material world not spiritual. All spiritual internet talks are also materialistic. Most believe me, I, mine is the center. This is very wrong to see more. You hinted a month or so ago about morality, we should concentrate on that instead of immorality, don’t you agree?

smile magamud and have realy blisful weekend

devakas
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

magamud wrote:Do you not worship? I worship Krishna who is creator of everything and most beautiful and perfect!

You know aliens exist and our govt is corrupt. Yes know know, demons are in control and rulers. Why because they even know God, they lie and cheat as they are control freaks full of bad karma (samskaras, imprints, previous deeds) A possible esoteric prison? if a human is using mind but not intelligence there was always in any age to create one to control others. The capturing of your soul? Nobody can capture soul we are not from material world. Spiritual world is about 3/4 and 1/4 is Tatva (total material world, which includes not only our universe, but enumrable universes created by Krishnas expantion Vishnu.) There are many many universes, Creator enters in each universe .......... and in each living being.
    Will your facts track this anomaly? Just remember the first Living entity Brahma is serving Krishna, Every not conditioned soul serve Creator. Our business to server Creator Krishna, to serve Creator, to serve creation. Just trust and serve that all, as soon as we come up with anomalies for some we may find out is not anomaly, see, so where you are going? It shows your understanding of God. NObody can capture soul. If you will not control yourself then somebody will control you. Master to control your mind first as somebody can give you wrong info and try to control you or enslave you. Make your mind friend instead of full of animalistic not controled desires. the basic is no ilicit sex, no intox, no killing (meat, shall not kill remember). Than nobody will enslave, nobody has this power. per our mind we can degrade to the hell and per our mind we can advance . you wrong impression No Mind does not mean no soul. You are soul and mind is subtle mater. Please try to understand. No body can enslave soul. stupid mind yes, for many year, lives in the future. If you are getting salary you are enslaves, dont think otherwise, did you not notice that liberated (moksha) do not work for anybody. to get salary means to be enslaved. have to go

Is belief really just belief?
    yes human created.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm

magamud wrote:This piece is propaganda for the false teachings of Maya. In actuality this is the infinity loop of deception, the labyrinth of Buddhas corrupt teachings and the endless maze that humanity must go through until they wake up. Until then, this is the image of their enslavement. God help them...

Crop Circle Tibetan Buddhist symbol of an 'endless knot'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187640/Intricate-crop-circles-shape-Tibetan-Buddhist-symbol-represent-perceptions-reality-carved-landscape.html

This is the latest intricate crop circle to appear overnight in a British wheat field.
    The mysterious pattern resembles the ancient Tibetan Buddhist symbol of an 'endless knot' - a complex loop of lines and circles used to illustrate the eternal flow of time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187640/Intricate-crop-circles-shape-Tibetan-Buddhist-symbol-represent-perceptions-reality-carved-landscape.html#ixzz23jkIguJe

The Devil - Page 4 Article-2187640-1486B708000005DC-765_964x949

For come there is a beginning and an end....

magamus, if you would not be enslaved you would not talk this way. this is very childish.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:21 pm

magamud wrote:Roger Scruton should get his mind out of the gutter to prove his points. Show me the stone the builders rejected. A house of cards at best.
    I can compliment the time, balance and precision of such a philosophy, but its test is in its foundation gentlemen.
    It will not survive the storm.

He has sealed himself in a bunker, an application of doublethink and an algorithm of defenses.
    With English pomp to boot....

Thanks for the info Dev...

This Religion is like the Agenda 21 of philanthrope...please do not come up with new blog or labels or religions or POVs accepted in hell.
    He showed the 3 material world gunas (satwa, raja and tama) or (goodness, passion and ignorance) or (maintenance, creation, destruction) or (Vishnu, Brahma, Shiva) or humans in those modes very well. bravo.

I agree with you that he sealed himself in confort zone. But the glimse of spiritual reality was there. He was not able to perceive higher because he is killer of other souls. sad blindness.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm

magamud wrote:
    They do not want to do their own dirty work / what dirty work??, so they give themselves up to be in emptiness because they no longer want to search / to search what??.

This is the truth.../ this is opinion
    Dev you amaze me at how you can be ignorant then "know". Almost if two characters are involved unbeknown to the one?

The dirty of work of finding the answer.

To search for the truth.

Truth stands on its own merit sir...
    so dirty or merit? or you are confused?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:36 pm

magamud wrote:
    This material world - ignorance, passion and goodness
    Three modes of matter in human art

You sure are arrogant claiming what you know of human endeavors. I would suggest that you take your own advice from your religion and apply it to yourself. Then from there begin again.... you too :)

It is such a strange schism on how you can appreciate the beauty of creation but then want to absolve it. Strange indeed.... you are confused because you do not know the total material world modes. because you do not know that mind is subtle mater but material. The problem that so called spiritualist tries Gods beauty understand materialistic way. When you think that Master I , you think that whole world is like you. so you assumed that I "but then want to absolve it". It shows materialist POV.
    But makes perfect sense...
    maybe now
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:56 pm

magamud wrote:If you know nothing, how could anything grow from this? Materialists do not understand this. They are controled by external energies.
    They believe it is forward when they are going backwards. Everything is in our hearts, internal energy is our power. Materialists or demonic energies tries to create their own world, they think they create, they are gods they are I AM master. They come up with new scientific ideas, they are under passion mode. The END of passion mode is misery. Please remember that and never forget it. It is too important to forget. Goodness is not passion or ignorance. However we have so many incarnated on planet who are from many life times in ignorance and they bring ignorance here on this planet that they propagade the external energies instead of internal energies. External energies to satisfy self I. This external control enslaves humanity under other external ignorant living beings. Again passion mode End is clear and guarantee - misery. temporary happiness and the end of this is misery. Those who are under ignorance mode they are animalistic they usually eat meat. they never get right and always confused and controled by others (or internet news)

You believe its all about you, yet your connected to the we. How will you separate yourself? Become a master of the I?

who told you that you are master? But we have false Ego who thinks he is master and serve himself or herself with pride of it. This is ME in the center of universe. I should say this is not imortality, but volunteer spiritual suicidal volunterely. We are not ME or I or individual first meaning. However if you do not control your mind, you do not know that you are precious soul, powerful soul and you have to meditate to use intelligence instead of mind stupid speculations, than you are not afraid of death, you know better, you connect and perceive God energies and powers and this it the way and only THE way to get back to God.

As soon as you think you I or I master or I individual, than watch out of your mind fantazies and creations. human creations are not TRUTH it is temporarry visible things they create. Before the realization of Self as individual we should have a bit brains and pray to get it. We do not create truth, God is creator, Truth is truth, not an idea of God. Those who try to propagate imagine, image it and become they do not know God. you can think about the ghostly dimensions. Buddha was God to get humanity from violence to position of humility. I am not interested in fanatism and I see that you see the fanatism in humans who try to realize the oneness, but can not get through the illiusion. Yes you are right, they loose identity, they do not have identify, lost. after some nirvana they fall down very fast.
    Will you give yourself to harmonics? Read your astrology until you can't? Are we all really meeting at the same place in the end? no, we may know eath other, we may end up but this is for those who serve God not external energies. most from this planet will be animals, bugs, worms, chicken.

again megamud, the meditation helps to get rid of animalistic instincts (caused by long time deeds, imprints, samskaras). you eat animal samscaras you will incarnate to release those imprints back to material world.

To control mind is very right, but your understanding of No mind is incorrect. Humans who control mind, are not slaves of mater, they see gold and stone equaly. Those who control mind, subtle mater, they control greed, envy.... (it is said they control world) Your NO MIND meaning is different. some kind of lunatics. yes :)

Will you just be a body looking through a window? ???

Do you have a Jaccobs ladder? I am from forest, never heard about the ladder, it is from human religion yes?

Can you be in the body? Incarnated soul animates body. Presense of soul is symptom of consciousness. but people prefer to use mind to enjoy material world including mind. When soul is gone, body is dead 'nothing' dust. We should care about soul as imortal and get rid of samskaras, sins, forgiveness any when we have this opportunity in human body.

Can you matter?

Last edited by devakas on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:15 pm

magamud, what you trying to confuse yourself and others is not the way to go. You should have clear vision and disclose if you are qualified.
    Lol Dev, you are a good person. I appreciate your participation.
    And who should qualify me?
    The confusion is quite simple. We just believe in different Gods friend. You believe my god is evil and I the same with yours.

They have very different applications and at the roots they can be quite opposite. It is in a matter of how we perceive matter.
    I am here to inform people of your confusion and even the playing field of your supposed loving religion.

Demons will do everything to misdirect you from the creator. This can be done through materialism or oblivion. Do you understand this?

If you do not know god and worship false gods then you are separating yourself as an "I".
    You are you and we are spirits living a human experience. You must integrate this and not leave your body. Do not use mans corruption of what is good to justify you religion.
    Do not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Passion is part of us, it can be in balance if we know god. Eden is here for us to shepherd, we don't have to exclude anything. Do you see?

Anyways you have posted a lot of info, I will try my best to shoot some bulls eyes through your programming to at least make you stop and think.

Godspeed....
    devakas
    devakas

The Devil - Page 4 Empty no devil - love and flowers :)

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:13 pm

megamud, the uknown your god? without name? without disclosed His powers? hmmmm

this is where from blindness religions come. Nothing new under this sun.

However in previous Yugas humanity did not need religions. The human concoction mind creations and assumptions were absent as all served God and knew him and knew that they are souls. Vedas were given when humanity entered in to iron age. The last king of the planet who was realized soul knew past present and future. There were others who knew what is comming. They knew that authority will be compromised by false ego. Root cause of false ego is visible for those who understand that soul has a body, but not opposite. that in material world incarnated soul using wrong identity of body, and bodily mind concepts makes some egoistic deep agendas and conclutions. The problem in confussion and contradictions is that we do not accept authorit, we think we are authority to trust nobody only ourselves. False Ego in short is our indipendance from creator. This is where we are blind, lost and unfortune.

Your fear of stealling soul and fear of your God as you mentioned before says that you Do not trust him. Who is He? How son can not trust Father? contradiction.

Vedas are science of self realization. Nobody can separate soul only killings, this is why it is crime and we live and talk to criminals all the time. They just do not know that they are criminals. They think they are individuals I. When living entity is killed then soul leaves the body. Body becomes unoperatable. Soul is our living force from God. Not to respect it it means not to respect God. Some kill and participate killings because they do not respect God and is in fear of God. They say I am in fear of Him. hmmmm maybe they should be in fear and live in fear. maybe they know that they will get back the reaction in next life. Body is only vehicle to live in material world and the goal is to realize who we are, souls and get back to our Father. we all are famine souls (hinting about love), but sometimes we get man body, sometimes worm, bird, sometimes woman. Past deeds determine features of next life. The opportunity to be human is to realize that we are imortal souls and live pure life or purify ourselves from contaminations of material world.

can you tell about 'your' God??

see in humans in Kali Yuga iron age have short life, bad memories, always disturbed and always will be mislead. This is characteristic of Kali Yuga.

Their disturbance in material world and anxiety of mind will lead seeker to those who are scheating in the name of religion. This is described very well and warned that people would not worship other gods or demigods or devils. God is only One and there is no second. The religions gain bad name and there is no surprise, preachers compromise principals of humility. For example some preachers or spiritual leaders are so compromized that they go for modifications of humility principals, and they allow people to go for self gratification or even they start encourage for self gratification. Those cheaters mislead people in the name of religion. While temperature of sense gratification is turned on so high and as soon as people want to turn to spiritual life, they are cheated right away. There are so many many cheaters to fool them. Cheaters always come up with some kind of compromise and there are unlimited theories. Any path from self realization path to self gratification is human created laws of religions, it is not standard humility principals.

All compromised human created religions are some kind of set of beliefs thats all.

Dharma is what humans should do. There is no compromise. Dharma is service to God, One and perfect. To turn off self gratification desires that separate us from Father, one should control mind in the way that thinking, willing, feeling and emotions would not go for self gratification but right away would be brought back to God.

have a nice weekend everyone.

devakas
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Do you feel better now Devakas that you have shunned my belief and chanted your gods supremacy?

Your god is lying to you. Promising you perfection when it actuality it is leading you to destruction.
    For all practical purposes it is a huge Ponzie scheme.

The material world is a gift of Eden, from God to you Madam. And even though your Empire of Maya is long and big and powerful and has many good sages believing in it.
    It is still false...

The Material worlds problems are not just from us. It is also a ploy from Satan himself to deny God...
    This is where your confusion comes from and to where I am pointing too....

Satan steals souls.....
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:48 pm

I think the Devil gets lonely sometimes.. wanting to be embraced... wondering why everyone is running away.. who will turn and look that Devil in the Eye and say.. "I Love You Devil, for your challenge has been the most difficult of all.. and Dear Devil, if it were not for you would I have melted into my Sofa Seat even more?.. We can no longer live in the Divide and Conquer if we know the truth.. Maybe that little Devil is you in disguise.. Embracing again into Unity.

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:20 pm

magamud wrote:Do you feel better now Devakas that you have shunned my belief and chanted your gods supremacy? your beliefe is human made satanism religion. stop reading singing eating dead and you will be ok.

Your god is lying to you. Satanist fanatic would say that. Promising you perfection when it actuality it is leading you to destruction. YOu do not know what you are talking about. Your church folowers go to wars, Hare Krishna folowers go to streets to share love to God, because God is Love. Satanistic mentality does not know that. Karma I think. It is true that you can see beautiful body, but dark soul. Living entities are getting body which reflects living entities experience of as human hilosophy of life acording of satisfacton of desires. Your desire is clear to me. The senses and enjoyment of those senses match exactly of the all life philosophy and senses reflects sense organs and features, nose particular eye, teeth and etc. In the life there are many opportunities, reminders to choose, you can do good or you can do evil, you can do right or you can do wrong. Choices are there always. Or you can chose Krishna and He will be there. This is science of transmigration of soul. All is about satisfaction of desires. You get body you deserve.

If dog would know that he will be dog , he would be so embaressed.

Human life is opportunity to choose, all depends on our deeds. We should follow dharma, regulated (sinless) principals. If somebody is not following dharma of standard humility principals (sorry you do not know those, you are better learn about Satan qualities), Those who are not following humility principals is even not considered to be human. First we should become humans, before we can even think about choosing our next life.

The material world is a gift of Eden, from God to you Madam. And even though your Empire of Maya is long and big and powerful and has many good sages believing in it. enjoy to fullness with great passion.... Wink

It is still false...

The Material worlds problems are not just from us. It is also a ploy from Satan himself to deny God...

dont you deny God, dont you not trusting him?

Satan steals souls.....

Chant Gods name and you will be saved. I promise. Stop denying him and He will give you Hand.

Turn to Satan back and never even give a thought about him. He will be shrinking.

Last edited by devakas on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 pm

magamud wrote:Do you feel better now Devakas that you have shunned my belief and chanted your gods supremacy?

Your god is lying to you. Promising you perfection when it actuality it is leading you to destruction.

The material world is a gift of Eden, from God to you Madam. And even though your Empire of Maya is long and big and powerful and has many good sages believing in it.
    It is still false...

Satan steals souls.....

I thought this title was the Devil? Satan is just another name is it?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:57 pm

In reality there is no name for it, but yes it has many names.
    It is a force, we are not necessarily dealing with flesh and blood.

This translates into deeper points with being in the body in general. This is why lucifer tries to temp people with his light body.
    There are many philosophies that do this. I point out Dev's pov only because she/he is so well adept at exhibiting this False belief system. That is because she/he can generate integrity in Esoterica.

Satan wants immortality his way. He does not want to follow a mortals plan. Many of our possession lore, transhumanism lore and basic incantations are just this.
    Satans infrastructure does not follow gods plan and transmutes into our consciousness with our societal civics. In how we relate to each other...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:52 am

The Devil unfortunately has his legion and quite the vast company. And I don't see anyone running away from him. Quite the opposite madam.
    In this sense there are many people who are loving the devil.
    Your confusion is thinking that my Ego or projection is the Devil and it is indeed the opposite. You have to just change your perspective.
    We are at the end of times my lady and the wheat from the chaff is being separated.
    How does your Divide and Conquer truth apply here?

Maybe that little Devil is you in disguise.. Embracing again into Unity.
    This is the crossroads..

Godspeed....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:01 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:17 am

magamud wrote:
    The Devil unfortunately has his legion and quite the vast company. And I don't see anyone running away from him. Quite the opposite madam.
    In this sense there are many people who are loving the devil.
    Your confusion is thinking that my Ego or projection is the Devil and it is indeed the opposite. You have to just change your perspective.
    We are at the end of times my lady and the wheat from the chaff is being separated.
    How does your Divide and Conquer truth apply here?

Maybe that little Devil is you in disguise.. Embracing again into Unity.
    This is the crossroads..

Godspeed....

It just seems to me that God and the Devil are "divided" in the Minds of Men and who will "conquer"?.. Many of these Devil, God discussions go around and around in circles and for what purpose? The last couple of posts between you and Devakas showed a little division going on there in "thought process".. Divide and Conquer is a concept of mine.. perhaps there is no truth in that at all.. perhaps there is no truth in much I say.. perhaps.. the truth reveals itself as the stories unfold.. changing too as the stories unfold.. or perhaps not..

and Good Morning to you MagaMud..

Who's making the claim?

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:40 am

Playing together sounds much more beautiful than playing alone...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:49 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:I invited her to dance with me Devakas but she doesn't want to. She's too busy competing at wanting to be the best at playing the fiddle.

Musical

Wanna dance now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdQiODWt84
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 am

The following quote from 'Windswept House' (page 266) by Malachi Martin is interesting -- but fictional: "Tell me this, Father." The Pope seemed at ease again. "Would your discomfort prevent your sincere help to us in building the New Jerusalem? In building anew the Body of Our Savior? We are few. But Christ is the Master Builder. And"--the Pontiff smiled just a little now--"His Mother is in charge of operations." How might this quote relate to the subject of this thread ('Archangelic Queens of Heaven and the United States of the Solar System')??? Are we dealing with two Archangelic Queens of Heaven -- at war with each other -- with another Archangelic Queen of Heaven mediating between the two -- and in charge of operations on Planet Earth?? Or -- are we only dealing with TWO Archangelic Queens of Heaven?? I have no idea. Well, actually I do, but I'm into this thing WAY too deeply already -- and I'm frankly tired of sticking my neck out -- with very little response. On the other hand -- if I had been effective -- I'd probably be dead -- but that might not be so bad. Perhaps I should've eaten the dinner the Ancient Egyptian Deity gave me. Might that have been 'The Last Supper'?? We never met again (that I know of). Nuff said. This isn't fun -- and I'm done. Consider Psalm 118 (KJV):

1 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 2 Let Israel now say, "His mercy endures forever." 3 Let the house of Aaron now say, "His mercy endures forever." 4 Let those who fear the Lord now say, "His mercy endures forever." 5 I called on the Lord in distress; The Lord answered me and set me in a broad place. 6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? 7 The Lord is for me among those who help me; Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me. 8 It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust in the Lord Than to put confidence in princes. 10 All nations surrounded me, But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. 11 They surrounded me, Yes, they surrounded me; But in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. 12 They surrounded me like bees; They were quenched like a fire of thorns; For in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. 13 You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the Lord helped me. 14 The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord. 18 The Lord has chastened me severely, But He has not given me over to death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, And I will praise the Lord. 20 This is the gate of the Lord, Through which the righteous shall enter. 21 I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. 23 This was the Lord's doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! We have blessed you from the house of the Lord. 27 God is the Lord, And He has given us light; Bind the sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar. 28 You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You. 29 Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.

What bothers me about the whole "God, Satan, Lucifer, Jesus, Angels, Demons, Heaven, Hell" thing -- is that so much of it is so obscure and mysterious -- leaving believers and unbelievers with very little of REAL substance to work with. I have been reduced to a Pseudo-Intellectual Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- which is VERY unsatisfying and problematic. I don't like what I've been doing on this website -- but what options exist for getting at the REAL truth of the matter??? I have to consider various possibilities -- in a somewhat irreverent manner. I feel as if I am attacked by BOTH Divinity and Humanity when I 'do theology' in such a provoking and blasphemous manner -- yet isn't it necessary to consider all of the possibilities before arriving at any conclusions in this matter?? I am quite drained and upset about this presently. This all seems like a no-win activity. It almost seems as if confusion and fighting are thrust upon us -- and that those who seek lasting and happy solutions are not welcome or appreciated. I've been requesting a detailed critique of the totality of my internet posting -- for several years now -- with zero results. I have not represented my work as being anything more than Pseudo-Intellectual Political and Theological Science-Fiction -- Which MIGHT Reflect Certain Aspects of Hidden Reality. I have been asking 'What is Truth?' in a very unorthodox manner -- as an orthodoxymoron. Now, should I leave this solar system for all eternity?? Would THAT make all of you happy?? One more question:

Is the Universe Governed by Responsibility-Based Righteous-Ethics -- by Absolute-Power, Might, Loyalty, Tradition, and Absolute-Obedience -- All of the Above -- Or Some Other Possibility??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:41 pm

It just seems to me that God and the Devil are "divided" in the Minds of Men and who will "conquer"?
    In general people don't understand how the Devil works and are intertwined. Thats what the main purpose of this thread is, to use my perception to tease him out. This is not easy..

Many of these Devil, God discussions go around and around in circles and for what purpose?
    The purpose is to see reality as it is. The defense system is strong which is due to the apparent circular discussion. I am hoping to catch an opening.

Divide and Conquer is a concept of mine
    Most perceivers are separated, but believe they are whole, I am trying to help identify and integrate.

perhaps.. the truth reveals itself as the stories unfold.
    This is wisdom...

Consider this:
    49. Jesus said, "Congratulations to those who are alone and chosen, for you will find the kingdom. For you have come from it, and you will return there again."

Last edited by magamud on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

-"His Mother is in charge of operations."
    The hidden father is the creator. His love manifests with his son in flesh and blood. This is a straight line. This is what Jesus is talking about that you have to go through him.
    You must put your faith into this and use this as prior. Everything comes from this architecture..

is that so much of it is so obscure and mysterious -
    I don't see this at all. I see the evidence around everywhere. Consider this saying.

113. His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?"
    "It will not come by watching for it. It will not be said, 'Look, here!' or 'Look, there!' Rather, the Father's kingdom is spread out upon the earth, and people don't see it."

For His mercy endures forever.
    As it would since everything flows from God...:)

Last edited by magamud on Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:39 pm

Do not watch if you are afraid

I just discovered "Rob Cutter"... This video is recent and his youtube channel hasn't been active since 2008.. I don't know if the information is disinfo or not... I'll leave it up to you to decide.. Check it out.. "Alien Energies looking to Collide"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=-Vx_Bwav0oo

https://www.youtube.com/user/Angeldeluz1970?feature=watch

Since "the Devil" has more than one name I think I'll refer to it as "Alien Energies looking to collide"[youtube]

Last edited by Aquaries1111 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Re-posted video without music)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm