tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Jenetta
oliverclay
Floyd
magamud
seekeroftruth
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
Beren
malletzky
Carol
Brook
Rasa
earthian
immortalisdolor
HigherLove
Sanicle
iysun
devakas
Anchor
eMonkey
TRANCOSO
spiritwarrior
greybeard
Nebula
Mercuriel
Balance
pedro m
truth and integrity
ClearWater
mudra
34 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

magamud
    magamud

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

Post  magamud Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 pm

The only thing we need fear is fear itself. Then 'monsters' aren't an issue. I love you

This is true Sanicle. The energy comes first before the manifestation. Where does your fear really come from? Can you do this without mind? Godspeed
    firefly
    firefly

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

Post  firefly Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

I love your posts Magamud, I see we are on the same wavelength in so many ways.

love and friendship
    firefly
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:36 am

Falling In Love With Where You Are: Finding the YES! - Jeff Foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZV6bzUsI8

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:44 am

magamud wrote:
    The only thing we need fear is fear itself. Then 'monsters' aren't an issue.  I love you

This is true Sanicle.  The energy comes first before the manifestation.  Where does your fear really come from?  Can you do this without mind?  Godspeed

Mind increases or reduces fear.
    Presence transcends it.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:24 pm

The Oldest Soul Trapping Game -Tobias Lars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsEj1-MHl94

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:00 am

^^^^^^^^^^^

I really like Tobias Lars. I’ve always said that I will only listen to a teacher who appears to have achieved the happiness and serenity he professes to teach and Tobias seems to so I pay attention.

I enjoy his play on words also, although I think he gets a little pedantic at times, as with the phrase “The only thing we need to fear is fear itself”, the claimed author of the saying proving yet again that we can’t always fully practice that which we know to be true, given his bad health. But again Tobias uses the phrase well, given what he’s trying to explain, most of which I wholeheartedly agree with when it comes to dealing with one’s own ‘demons’ of fear and anger.

I would like to add though that one can fight demons without needing to experience anger or fear in doing so, especially when one is fighting those who do harm to others rather than ourselves………..for love of those other beings, whether animal or human. I think that focusing only on clearing oneself and then sitting back enjoying the benefits of the joy one feels within is only part of the story……the beginning maybe.

Tobias, I guess, is taking those further steps by passing on what he's learning to others, but I have to disagree with the notion he seems to suggest that 'fighting' generally is wrong when there is so much darkness in the world. The dark idiots may stay away from those who've learned not to be goaded but that won't stop them attacking the many, many more who haven't learned that and those that don't have the ability to that we humans should also work to protect.

This is just my opinion but I worry, just as Tobias says he does, when a balanced view isn't being promoted. I believe ALL of our senses can be used and none are, of themselves, totally negative or useless.  I love you 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 pm

Sanicle wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^

I really like Tobias Lars.  I’ve always said that I will only listen to a teacher who appears to have achieved the happiness and serenity he professes to teach and Tobias seems to so I pay attention.

I enjoy his play on words also, although I think he gets a little pedantic at times, as with the phrase “The only thing we need to fear is fear itself”, the claimed author of the saying proving yet again that we can’t always fully practice that which we know to be true, given his bad health.  But again Tobias uses the phrase well, given what he’s trying to explain, most of which I wholeheartedly agree with when it comes to dealing with one’s own ‘demons’ of fear and anger.

I would like to add though that one can fight demons without needing to experience anger or fear in doing so, especially when one is fighting those who do harm to others rather than ourselves………..for love of those other beings, whether animal or human.  I think that focusing only on clearing oneself and then sitting back enjoying the benefits of the joy one feels within is only part of the story……the beginning maybe.

Tobias, I guess, is taking those further steps by passing on what he's learning to others, but I have to disagree with the notion he seems to suggest that 'fighting' generally is wrong when there is so much darkness in the world.  The dark idiots may stay away from those who've learned not to be goaded but that won't stop them attacking the many, many more who haven't learned that and those that don't have the ability to that we humans should also work to protect.  

This is just my opinion but I worry, just as Tobias says he does, when a balanced view isn't being promoted.  I believe ALL of our senses can be used and none are, of themselves, totally negative or useless.  I love you 

Thank you for your interest in that last video I posted Sanicle and the insight you share about it .
    I quite understand you and I believe Tobias's message doesn't really contradict yours.
    Keeping composure which is what he is pointing at does'nt exclude taking action when or where necessary
    nor embrace a cause.
    When is trapped in a state of anger one drops to a state of resentment and than permanent hatred.
    Tobias considers these are veils on presence . Indeed as they are keeping the mind stuck on the past while presence is the allowance of our complete awareness to flow freely through past , present or future.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:16 am

Jeff Foster Quotes

THE NEGATIVITY OF POSITIVE THINKING"

"Ceaseless optimism about the future only makes for a greater shock when things go wrong; by fighting to maintain only positive beliefs about the future, the positive thinker ends up being less prepared, and more acutely distressed, when things eventually happen that he can’t persuade himself to believe are good.” - Oliver Burkeman

It's time for humanity to wake up from our positive-negative trance. Positive thinking is merely the psychological version of plastic surgery for the body. In the long term, it simply doesn't work, and only creates more suffering. Positive thinking is actually thinking that is totally obsessed with negativity, focused on negativity, at war with negativity... which is all very negative when you think about it.Positive thinking is the ultimate way to distract and disconnect ourselves from our perceived flaws, imperfections, quirks, uniquenesses, the secret darkness that we try so hard to hide. We strive to cover up the 'bad' aspects of our experience without actually dealing with them, facing them, embracing them, healing them, loving them. We stop seeing the beauty, and perhaps even the awesome potential, in the 'negativity'. Reject half of life, and we will surely always feel incomplete.The 'negative' is just the aspect of ourselves in desperate need of love, not neglect or more suffocation. We may feel better temporarily by distracting ourselves from the 'negative', but there are no true external sources of happiness.The whole thing hinges on a primal misunderstanding. The positive/negative divide is purely a creation of a dualistic mind. Thought divides light from dark, life from death, good from evil, the holy from the unholy, and then tries to heal these self-created wounds through more division, more war, more dualistic activity. But no matter how much mental or physical plastic surgery you undergo, you still end up feeling incomplete and far from Home. War cannot end war. Darkness cannot end darkness. Light is the only power. What if you are not the mind at all? What if thought can never define you? What if both the positive and negative aspects of life are allowed to come and go in the vastness that you are, like clouds in the sky, like waves in the ocean? What if no amount of plastic surgery, no 'perfect body', nor 'perfect mind', could ever lead you to your true nature, which is already shining in the midst of the seeming imperfection, illuminating the good and the bad alike? Positive thinking does not truly heal in the deeper sense of the word, but actually creates, and then opposes, negative thinking. That's the one thing you can be positive about.- Jeff Foster

Love always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:59 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 Mara-Young-Men-Jumping-2012

I was recently told of an African tribe that does the most beautiful thing.

When someone does something hurtful and wrong, they take the person to the center of town, and the entire tribe comes and surrounds him. For two days they’ll tell the man every good thing he has ever done.

The tribe believes that every human being comes into the world as GOOD, each of us desiring safety, love, peace, happiness.

But sometimes in the pursuit of those things people make mistakes. The community sees misdeeds as a cry for help.

They band together for the sake of their fellow man to hold him up, to reconnect him with his true Nature, to remind him who he really is, until he fully remembers the truth from which he’d temporarily been disconnected: “I AM GOOD”

Read more: http://www.trueactivist.com/gab_gallery/i-was-recently-told-of-an-african-tribe-that-does-the-most-beautiful-thing/

Thubs Up 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:46 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 10152403_509325429172542_1721241815_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:56 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 10012604_846504688696671_2082523027_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:52 am

Alan Watts: Who Are You, Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQYmjqtnd4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Quantum Consciousness

You have a mind in your heart and a heart in your mind. You have a heart in the Sun and a Sun in your heart. You have a mind in the stars and stars in your mind, toes in the Earth, fingers in the wind, and eyes in your ears.
    If you truly want to expand your consciousness then begin to think quantum. Things are only separate due to observation. Every single thing is a part of every single other thing. Expand into true unity consciousness, the greatest miracle awaits you.

Michael Monk
    www.avatarenergymaster.com

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:33 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 1911738_478038925634434_1986308563_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:23 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 923570_10152148187392909_7854566878421950613_n

And if this is true, the survival of the individual becomes less important (not unimportant) than the survival of the entire species - a concept that really challenges the dominant story of the world.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:37 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 1505673_276574209183970_8397838574583574763_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 pm

My wish for all

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 1601041_10202760169718510_8951317197300380248_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 pm

“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”

Mother Theresa on the power of prayer

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 Enlightening-quotes-lotus-ripples

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:40 am

David Steindl-Rast: Want to be happy? Be grateful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBsl3j0YRQ

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:07 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 62859_703260906378912_7009520960137203885_n

"Stop waiting for others to make you happy. They're too busy waiting for happiness themselves. You'll be waiting forever. Give everyone a break and discover the natural happiness that you are, the in-built contentment that doesn't depend on content."
    - Jeff Foster

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:33 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 38 Adelbe10

John de Ruiter

“Waking up is not necessarily pleasant:
    you get to see
    why all this time,
    you chose to sleep.

You and this life you have been living
    are not real ...

Reality is when
    all you want to know is
    what is true ...
    just so that you can
    let it in
    and be true.”
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Nice one BB  Cheerful 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Some very good news…
    Jeff Foster

1. You don’t need all the answers right now.

Right here, right now, in this moment, you don’t have to ‘figure out’ the rest of your life, no matter what anyone says.

You don’t need all the answers. They will come, in time, or not, or perhaps the unncecessary questions will fall away.

There is no rush. Life is not in a hurry. Be like the seasons. Winter is not trying to become summer. Spring does not rush towards autumn. The grass grows at its own pace.

The choices that will be made will be made, and you’ve no choice about that. The decisions that will happen will happen, events will unfold, but right now perhaps you don’t need to know the solutions or the outcomes or how best to proceed. Perhaps not knowing is a welcome guest at life’s banquet. Perhaps openness to possibility is a beloved friend. Perhaps even confusion can come to rest here.

And so, instead of trying to ‘fix’ our lives, instead of trying to neatly resolve the unresolveable and quickly complete the epic story of a fictitious ‘me’, we simply relax into utter not knowing, unravelling in the warm embrace of mystery, sinking deeply into the moment, savouring it fully, in all its uniqueness and wonder.

And then, perhaps without any effort, without any struggle or stress, without ‘you’ being involved at all, the true answers will emerge in their own sweet time.

2. There is nothing wrong with you, and there never was.

Friend, from the very beginning, you were not broken.

You were not born into sin. You were not destined for the spiritual garbage heap. There was never anything fundamentally missing from your life.

You just thought that there was. Others tried to convince you that you were not good enough, because they too felt not good enough. In your innocence, and with no evidence to the contrary, you believed them. So you spent all those years trying to fix, purify and perfect yourself. You sought power, wealth, fame and even enlightenment to prove your worth as a ‘me’. You compared yourself to other versions of ‘me’, and always felt inferior or superior, and it all became so exhausting, trying to reach those unreachable goals, trying to live up to some image that you didn’t even fully believe in anyway, and you longed for the deep rest of yourself.

But you were always perfect, you see, from the very beginning. Perfect in your total imperfection. Your imperfections, your quirks, your flaws, your weirdnesses, your unique and irreplaceable flavours, were what made you so loveable, so human, so real, so relatable. Even in your imperfection, you were always a perfect expression of life, a beloved child of the universe, a complete work of art, unique in all the world and deserving of all the riches of life.

It was never about being a perfect ‘me’. It was always about being perfectly Here, perfectly yourself, in all your divine strangeness.

“Forget your perfect offering”, Leonard Cohen sings. “There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.”

3. Enlightenment is Not A Destination.

There is no fixed path to enlightenment.

Enlightenment is not a goal, the resting place at the end of a long journey -that’s the mind’s version of enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the lighting up of where you are right now.

This is very good news. It means that nobody is the authority on your path – no teacher, no guru, no religious leader. It means that nobody can tell you the right ‘way’ for you. It means that you cannot go wrong, even if you think you’ve gone wrong. It means that nothing that happens can ever lead you off the path, for the path is whatever happens, without exception. Nothing can take you away from the miracle of life, or bring you closer to it for that matter, since the miracle is all around, already shining brightly, as every thought, sensation, image, feeling, smell, sound, and as the deeper miracle of the one who is aware of all of this.

Be the awareness, shining on the moment, whatever its contents. Doubt, fear, sadness, anger, intense confusion – maybe, just maybe, these are neither enemies nor blocks to enlightenment, but expressions of a deeper intelligence, the same incomprehensibly vast and awake intelligence that gives birth to stars and moves the ocean tides and sends each and every living thing off on its paradoxical journey towards its own being.

Come out of the story of time and space and progress towards a future goal, and trust a sacred moment. Take any moment. Any moment at all. This moment. For any moment is the access point.

There are never any blocks – only access points.

You are not some separate entity on a long journey towards a future completion.

You are pure poetry.

read on:  Arrow http://www.lifewithoutacentre.com/essays-transcripts/an-invitation-to-rest/

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 am

Thank you so much for sharing this, mudra  Flowers 
    It's very uplifting and invites me to share my vision, my access point, with you.
    Oranda is the essence of my work and way of life.

Quote from Jeff Foster, post by mudra:

"3. Enlightenment is Not A Destination.

There is no fixed path to enlightenment.

Enlightenment is not a goal, the resting place at the end of a long journey -that’s the mind’s version of enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the lighting up of where you are right now.

This is very good news. It means that nobody is the authority on your path – no teacher, no guru, no religious leader. It means that nobody can tell you the right ‘way’ for you. It means that you cannot go wrong, even if you think you’ve gone wrong. It means that nothing that happens can ever lead you off the path, for the path is whatever happens, without exception. Nothing can take you away from the miracle of life, or bring you closer to it for that matter, since the miracle is all around, already shining brightly, as every thought, sensation, image, feeling, smell, sound, and as the deeper miracle of the one who is aware of all of this.

Be the awareness, shining on the moment, whatever its contents. Doubt, fear, sadness, anger, intense confusion – maybe, just maybe, these are neither enemies nor blocks to enlightenment, but expressions of a deeper intelligence, the same incomprehensibly vast and awake intelligence that gives birth to stars and moves the ocean tides and sends each and every living thing off on its paradoxical journey towards its own being.

Come out of the story of time and space and progress towards a future goal, and trust a sacred moment. Take any moment. Any moment at all. This moment. For any moment is the access point."

This is my access point right now:

Oranda, means the heritage of our ancestors and the name was used by the North American indians.
    It 's about honouring those values that respect the origin of life, the authenticity of each fellow human being
    and the cohesion of a society, tribe or clan.. And the way this was expressed through working together, on the land,
    at home and in crafts and toolmaking,. in love for life that was expressed in relatonships, through gatherings and ceremonies.

The totempole in the indian village shows the important events in the life of the resident, by the use of symbols, as codes that are understood
    by the members of the tribe. In the same way, our values and principles, our way of life with awareness of our connection with the origin of life, which
    I love to call "down to earth spirituality" could become more immersed in our daily life, our practical work and our attitude, maintaining our health and wellfare in that way.

Where I stand for, in my work as self employed caretaker in training, is the application of this quality of life, in the circumstances and with the possibilities of this time, anno 2014.
    This is an adventure, an exploration. and a work in progress.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:56 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:

This is my access point right now:

Oranda, means the heritage of our ancestors and the name was used by the North American indians.
    It 's about honouring those values that respect the origin of life, the authenticity of each fellow human being
    and the cohesion of a society, tribe or clan.. And the way this was expressed through working together, on the land,
    at home and in crafts and toolmaking,. in love for life that was expressed in relatonships, through gatherings and ceremonies.

The totempole in the indian village shows the important events in the life of the resident, by the use of symbols, as codes that are understood
    by the members of the tribe. In the same way, our values and principles, our way of life with awareness of our connection with the origin of life, which
    I love to call "down to earth spirituality" could become more immersed in our daily life, our practical work and our attitude, maintaining our health and wellfare in that way.

Where I stand for, in my work as self employed caretaker in training, is the application of this quality of life, in the circumstances and with the possibilities of this time, anno 2014.
    This is an adventure, an exploration. and a work in progress.

A beautifull access point and profound work in progress BB. for you see yourself as part of the whole, that the beginning is also the end with a spring board in between that offers many explorations in honor of Life , with Life and for Life.
    Blessings on your journey.

Flowers 

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm