tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Jenetta
oliverclay
Floyd
magamud
seekeroftruth
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
Beren
malletzky
Carol
Brook
Rasa
earthian
immortalisdolor
HigherLove
Sanicle
iysun
devakas
Anchor
eMonkey
TRANCOSO
spiritwarrior
greybeard
Nebula
Mercuriel
Balance
pedro m
truth and integrity
ClearWater
mudra
34 posters

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

Nebula
    Nebula

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

Post  Nebula Fri May 14, 2010 10:41 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Polar-bear-funny-dog-death-hug

T & I! I love that pic above. Love has no boundries! Sure enough that wolf feels It. Very Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Bird-hamster

Yep - Its Ironic that supposed Soul-less Animals | Non-Sentient Beings (Yeaaaaaaaah Right !!!) - Show Us how to be more Loving than We usually are or can be...

Ain't Life grand when We really look at the Wonder All around Us. Crux is when We finally start looking for It - There It is more and more...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 am

They can teach us about love and friendships. :;lol:

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Best-friends1

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 San-diego-zoo-zebra-giraffe

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Dog-orangutan_1465320i

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 02EF5FAC-48BE-478F-9636-2A374357D2C8
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 16, 2010 6:36 am

Mercuriel and Truth .. dear friends .. awesome pictures Double Thumbs Up
    Thank you so much for adding these uplifting vibrations here .

Love for You

Hugs

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 16, 2010 6:37 am

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Hq_5_111

Love Always
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Something opens our wings.
    Something makes boredom and hurt disappear.
    Someone fills the cup in front of us.
    We taste only sacredness.

-Rumi
    The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_sunny

BC
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 6:22 pm

If you are irritated by every rub,
    how will you be polished?

-Rumi

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_sunny BC
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sun May 16, 2010 8:07 pm

If you are irritated by every rub,
    how will you be polished?

-Rumi

BC

I love it. Harp The deepest truth can only be expressed with such simplicity. cheers

Love,
    t&i
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 5:17 am

Nice to see you back Bushy and with Rumi .. My favourite :)

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 5:18 am

Eckhart Talks About Ego vs. "I am"

We sat down for a chat with Eckhart one afternoon and asked him some questions. In this issue, Eckhart reveals his thoughts on Ego vs. "I am"

Eckhart Tolle: How do you know whether a feeling you have is coming from your Ego, or from a deeper source?

Sometimes it’s not so easy to tell. One criterion you can use is to know, if there is any negativity involved, anger, resentment, irritation, then Ego is present there. If there is no negativity but there is an underlying field of peace, then it arises from a deeper place that is not the Ego. For example, you may be in a situation, and you may feel that suddenly the right thing to do is to leave the situation – whether it’s a relationship, or a place, or a job, whatever it is – you can direct attention to the feeling to see where it’s coming from. Is there any reactivity, or anger in the essential part of that feeling? Or is there just a deep knowing that this is what you have to do, and you do it? There’s a peace that comes with that.

Peace can certainly mean that you take action. It’s a very different energy field out of which this energy flows than “reactive” action which is always associated with Ego. You need a certain amount of presence to know whether there is negativity inside you at any given time, or whether the feeling that arises comes from a deep knowing that “This is what I have to do”.

Negativity is the key, knowing whether or not that is present in you. You need to be present to know whether it’s there or not. If you are identified with negativity, then you won’t even know that there is negativity. To the Ego, a negative feeling is something good. The Ego loves to be angry. It strengthens itself with that. If there is absolutely no awareness, then you won’t even know that you’re in a negative state. And then there’s nothing you can do, you need to wake up first so that you can see “What state am I in right now?” Then the Ego cannot even recognize itself.

For the Ego to be recognized, the awareness needs to have awakened. Then you can observe yourself. The witness, the observing presence needs to be there.

Once that’s there, you can recognize negativity, and then you’ll know that’s the Ego. Then the Ego is no longer totally dominating you, and you don’t necessarily have to act on it. You can then have a feeling of anger without acting on it, and simply allowing that feeling to be there, and observing it, how it arises, and how it passes away.

You don’t have to obey what it tells you to do, you don’t have to follow every thought that arises out of that feeling. Vigilance is required for you to know where a feeling comes from. Is it generated by a thought in your head? Then it’s Ego. That’s a helpful little hint, is it a feeling that is generated by some story I am telling myself about my life, about other people, about a situation? Or is it a deeper realization of what is needed in a situation? Whatever it is, the key factor is the witnessing presence inside you. The witnessing presence is the only thing from which the Ego can be recognized.

http://spiritlibrary.com/eckhart-tolle/eckhart-talks-about-ego-vs-i-am

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"What is needed for a successful practice? Sogyal Rinpoche writes that what we need to begin is pure motivation, to be authentic and natural. Pure motivation and a good heart are fundamental. I remember how Dudjom Rinpoche [1904–1987] always used to say that a person needs three qualities.
    The first, he said, is sampa zangpo a good heart.The second is tenpo to be stable and reliable. One of our greatest problems is that we lack stability. However much we want to be stable and reliable, everything is so impermanent that things are always in a state of flux. Then, if our mind is not strong, we can be swept away by circumstances and changes. When everything is so impermanent, we become unreliable."

--Tricycle magazine

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 BracoGazing1

About Braco

“We all carry a seed inside, which can become a beautiful fruit one day.” – Braco

This quote describes, what thousands of people have felt after they have seen Braco. He has dedicated his life to awaken all those positive and beautiful feelings and energies, which we all carry in ourselves and to help ill, sad and hopeless people. Braco does not talk to his visitors, nor does he touch them or use any other form of nonverbal suggestion: He simply is gazing at them. But his successes and the reports of his visitors about fascinating recoveries and positive changes in their lives attract more and more people from all over the world. And during those silent sessions people feel deeply touched even without having any direct and personal contact with Braco. They feel touched by an invisible and silent power, which is flowing through them and they try to open and assimilate that power.

The first book written in English about Braco’s life and extraordinary abilities becomes available in November 2009. 21 Days with Braco is a gripping narrative of three weeks spent with Braco. The author, Angelika Whitecliff, introduces the reader to Braco and reveals his amazing ability to transform lives through the mysterious energy he radiates. In her narrative, Angelika describes how Braco acts as a conduit for a Source energy that is directly felt by those attending his gazing sessions. It has tremendous global transformative potential, yet defies any conventional label. She writes:

read on: http://www.braco.net/?page_id=152

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 8:57 pm

My sister attended a session with Braco in Hawaii some months ago. She saw golden aura around him and felt uplifted for days. Braco returns to Hawaii in June and sister plans to attend again. Our sister from Costa Rica will be visiting there, and so will I, so the three of us will go to a meeting. I look forward to being in the silent presence of such a soulful man and also in the quiet group of spiritual pilgrims. The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Icon_sunny

Aloha,

Bushycat
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Love Always
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

What a wonderful video, Mudra. Chris Bourne has spoken so clearly. I hope this is seen by many. It will confirm what we all know in our hearts.

In Love,
    Bushycat
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Glad you enjoyed as much as I did Bushy cheers

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 pm

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment. Cleverness is mere opinion, bewilderment is intuition

Rumi

Love Always
    mudra
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Wed May 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Something opens our wings. Something makes boredom and hurt disappear. Someone fills the cup in front of us: We taste only sacredness.
    Rumi

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 AOLfull
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Wonderfull Rumi and wonderfull picture Truth .
    Thanks I love it .

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 20, 2010 4:02 pm

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Nataraj1

. . . "Show me how you follow your deepest desires, spiralling down into the ache within the ache. And I will show you how I reach inward and open outward to feel the kiss of the Mystery, sweet lips on my own, everyday.

Take me to the places on the earth that teach you how to dance, the places where you can risk letting the world break your heart. And I will take you to the places where the earth beneath my feet and the stars overhead make my heart whole again and again.

And when the sound of all the declarations of our sincerest intentions has died away on the wind, dance with me in the infinite pause before the next great inhale of the breath that is breathing us all into being, not filling the emptiness from the outside or from within."

~ The Dance by Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Love Always
    mudra
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Thu May 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Mudra, Hugs
    What inspiring words of Orion Mountain Dreamer. sunny I am dancing with you. cheers
    Love,
    t&i

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Wind_dancer_oloferla
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Truth You inspired that post .

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 934918

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Love from me
    mudra
    truth and integrity

Post  truth and integrity Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 am

So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world.
    Isadora Duncan

The Chalice of Wisdom - Part 1 - Page 7 Boy

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 pm