tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
kindling
Adv2
THEeXchanger
Simplicity
Linda
Micjer
sabina
shiloh
seekeroftruth
Brook
devakas
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
ceridwen
Jenetta
Chimpsky
Floyd
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Carol
mudra
eMonkey
malletzky
Beren
Sanicle
31 posters

Why so quiet here lately?

devakas
    devakas

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why so quiet here lately?

Post  devakas Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:35 pm

Thank you very much Floyd for your input

sunny
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:59 am

devakas wrote:
    Thank you very much Floyd for your input

sunny

No problema guys.
    Thubs Up
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Please - Let Me add as Carol has not...

I too agree that the Urantia Material is distorted in a way and told Carol that the Book should be read with the intention that It be understood that It was 85 per cent correct and 15 per cent Polarized...

Polarized to what ? Well Polarized to Religion with this Hierarchy overtop of this Sector of this part of the Milky Way (Thereby needing the Administration of It's Unaware Souls within It's own Narrative).

Then there is "the Above this Hierarchy" State of Mind that I was saying could be achieved if One was able to see above what One was curently Immersed in...

As the current Reality seems to indeed be quite Hierarchical - This is why I said to Carol that It (The Urantia Books that is) could be used as a Guide to how these supposed Angelics and Demonics - Overtop of Us in the Fourth and Lower Fifth could be understood to be Operating. Kind of like - "Know a thing - Remove Oneself from a thing by the knowing..."

With that that said - I also counseled that She should be wary of the other 15 per cent of these Books that was intended to remove Her and those Who read It from Their True Power as Aspects of First Source through Hierarchy (Again something that the 85 per cent of the Books deal very well with if One deals with It from the above perspective).

Remember this - I read the Bible too before I commented on It's inconsistencies. One must Discern all - Not only a little - Otherwise what One discerns is little in comparison...

Neutral

And also - Information is neither Positive nor Negative. Its use however - Can be...

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 01, 2012 1:10 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

And also - Information is neither Positive nor Negative. Its use however - Can be...

cheers

Information is really what it says , " in formation " meaning not static , not written in stone.
    It is like running water with us at the center monitoring it's course.

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Imho when we see beauty, we can not take our eyes away, we keep our eyes on the origin, when we see the beauty, it mesmerizes us, the love is there. But when we see only the part of all, it can be even disgusting, disturbing, sad and etc.

Let's say we see a beautiful girl, her beautiful eyes, we do not want to take our eyes away, we enjoy the beauty. But if we see one eye taken out from the whole, we would be as you say having negative process, even terrified, it is not whole anymore....

much respect to you Mercuriel!

devakas

spiritual suicidal always is here.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Well said Devakas! Context is supremely important -- ranking right up there with ethics!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 am

Unfortunately Sadler through his own writing and that of Urantia papers he published is obsessed with racial purity, tIhe elimination of non suitable genetic make up in humans and the implementation of Eugenics. Just as advocated by others at the same time claiming alien contact as well as others wanting to implement these policies who were simply racial elitists with leanings towards alienism as a cover story for their elimination programmes.

There is nothing to validate the authenticity of the papers just as the origins of the Book of Mormon so must be taken on faith. The cosmology to me appears a tad on the science fiction side of things. (satania, Nebadon etc)

I understand the view of taking things in context for example I am neither Christian nor Buddhist but I do enjoy some insights from both traditions.
    However the alienist (apparently) elitist and supremacist eugenics philosophies of William Dudley Pelley and Sadler and friends are rotten to the core and its important not to make excuses for them. I dont see how any teachings could be taken seriously when this is part, and a very central part, to it. It is a little invalidating rather.

I disagree with the notion that information is neither positive or negative. This information in particular and the ideology that it supports are both appalling. The information is not morally neutral but based on supposed a priori value judgements extracted from possibly hoaxed texts that some human beings are 'better' than others.

Its a bit vague to say all information is neutral because it isnt. (of course one needs to define what means by information to qualify such a statement with a cogent argument).Often 'information is invented for an agenda like in this case ie alienism and eugenics.

These supremacist teachings were not inserted into these allegedly cosmic doctrines to deter people from benefiting from the rest of the apparent spiritual gems in the writings that these men had to offer. They are the central part of a philosophy that was gaining momentum in The United States (Eugenics) in the early 20th century and on more than one occasion it was aliens and gods delivering this theory of eugenics just to give it that mysterious edge and a sense of other wordly authority. Interesting. However, the works of Kellog, Sadler pelley and others should be seen in the context of the growing anti immigration and Eugenics movements in the States at the time rather as some authoritative doctrines disseminated by alleged alien intelligence. Intelligence perhaps but not alien.

Of course if one is a supporter of racial perfection and genetic control via eugenics, or 'spiritual eugenics' as Pelley called it (usually meaning the enforced sterilisation of the fecund black races and immigrants)then I can see there is much to enjoy in the publications of these men and their ilk.

Eugenics did have its supporters at the time and was favoured by the Swedish Government the Nazis and others as well as through people like Margaret Sanger and the American Breeders Association

I would suggest that both authors (Pelley and Sadler) would be the perfect candidates to be sterilised first as part of their programme before its broad introduction.

So to put in context. These guys suck.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am; edited 4 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 02, 2012 5:59 am

For those interested in learning more about racial theory, white supremacy, and Eugenics in America (of course these ideas were not limited to America) in the early 20th century thanks to the likes of Kellog Sanger, Sadler and Pelley, Grant et al then this blog is a rewarding read.

http://mysticbourgeoisie.blogspot.co.uk/2006/03/eugenic-gods-from-outer-space.html
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed May 02, 2012 9:35 am

Very interesting Floyd. It is surprising how many people in the New Age movement are workshiping Aton and they don't know it. Basically aligning themselves with the elites they so much hate
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed May 02, 2012 9:28 pm

Polarization is fairly inherent in this plane it seems, and very difficult to overcome sometimes. If we attach strong feelings towards a particular viewpoint, then we can become vulnerable to the opposite of such; however by listening objectively to all, all viewpoints can be heard, thusly making the polarizations to be revealed in their pairings, making them less of impact. cyclops

Carefully feel this information (both in to and from yourself) - what information is universal? How much of this is merely opinion? Mass Opines can steer local reality, and if your particular node of existence is in dissonance with that way of life, this can lead to dramatic changes in both yourself and that (those) around you.

It is sometimes difficult for persons to be in touch with their feelings, and they will "try on" different ways of life. Some people in this vein tend to follow one another around imitating one another, much like observed herding behaviors in wildlife. A few strong personalities will occasionally step in and herd the sheep, so to speak...

There is much good information to be gleaned from anywhere you can think of, this of course depending on what you are looking for. Heh heh

If I'm trying to investigate a link into the past, no source is safe from my clikety fingers, so long as I think I am smarter than the site I am going to! Cool

There is another element of The Philosopher's Stone, in that much true information is encoded in layers of alignment and synchronicity; and thusly in that encoding is the INTENT, whereing those who seek the stone will never find it. (and the stone will find those who do not seek it...)

So judge not harshly those who are strong in their beliefs, for they are young souls, still experiencing their own pain of one form or another. Listening to them (bot not necessarily following them Cheerful ) can be beneficial to both listener and listenee...

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 Circular_polarization
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 pm

The polarization within lets me know what to work on. Hence, I spend more time doing things in the world then on the net - meaning it's spring cleaning time and I could spend months on this once I work my way through into the garage. Jawdrop

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed May 02, 2012 11:27 pm

One of these days I'll write a book on the Art And Science of Things That Stick to You, and Release Themselves A Short Time Later. study

cat

Polarization:

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 KLjeV
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

Threecaster wrote:Polarization is fairly inherent in this plane it seems, and very difficult to overcome sometimes. If we attach strong feelings towards a particular viewpoint, then we can become vulnerable to the opposite of such; however by listening objectively to all, all viewpoints can be heard, thusly making the polarizations to be revealed in their pairings, making them less of impact. cyclops

Carefully feel this information (both in to and from yourself) - what information is universal? How much of this is merely opinion? Mass Opines can steer local reality, and if your particular node of existence is in dissonance with that way of life, this can lead to dramatic changes in both yourself and that (those) around you.

It is sometimes difficult for persons to be in touch with their feelings, and they will "try on" different ways of life. Some people in this vein tend to follow one another around imitating one another, much like observed herding behaviors in wildlife. A few strong personalities will occasionally step in and herd the sheep, so to speak...

There is much good information to be gleaned from anywhere you can think of, this of course depending on what you are looking for. Heh heh

If I'm trying to investigate a link into the past, no source is safe from my clikety fingers, so long as I think I am smarter than the site I am going to! Cool

There is another element of The Philosopher's Stone, in that much true information is encoded in layers of alignment and synchronicity; and thusly in that encoding is the INTENT, whereing those who seek the stone will never find it. (and the stone will find those who do not seek it...)

So judge not harshly those who are strong in their beliefs, for they are young souls, still experiencing their own pain of one form or another. Listening to them (bot not necessarily following them Cheerful ) can be beneficial to both listener and listenee...

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 Circular_polarization

Loving some of what those 'clikety fingers' are producing lol. And I particularly relate to that stark graphic you posted above, especially as it relates to beliefs and experiences we have.

I'm relating energetically to a black hole at the centre of a galaxy today....just wanting to watch all the 'lights' of other's thoughts and journeys revolve around me and take it all in....study the interplay, muse and wonder. So much light amongst so much darkness, so many polarities feeding each other as we all learn and grow together. To me, that process is the only Truth we can see clearly and rely on.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 05, 2012 2:14 am

Man I'm tired of this debate. I learnt some things from the Urantia Books - Among many - Many other Books. Thats the main point I was making and through that effort - Others have learnt some Wisdom from Me It seems as well. I wasn't implying that You buy the Bible either but theres some really good Esoterica in that Book too if One knows where to look for It...

To get back on point - All I implied to Carol was that UBs can give One a very good Mental impression of something - The Angelic Heirarchy(ies) and Dimensions of the Outer Creation - Thats missing and unfathomable to most.

Blink

With that said - I'll just take the compliment Carol meant to give Me...

At any rate - Like I said - One can learn alot from reading as much as They can - Including Apocrypha and Non-Cannonical Works - So to say anything is patently without value even if Lucifer Itself had written It infers that Members here can't Discern for Thermselves how to take something...

I've also spoken about the Lesser Keys of Solomon and other Heretical Works. Ones goes to It all to find the Knowledge.

Its hidden all over is what I was saying but - WATCH - That'll likely be squewed. Owell - Others can Portay Me as They see fit - The Members know Me and I've shown that I have nothing but Their interests @ Heart and always have...

Hey Look - Its a Garden...

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 Happy-10

cheers

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat May 05, 2012 2:38 am

Look here folks......about 7 hours ago I got the news my oldest son got killed in a motorcycle accident..........

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 534298_10150722651448469_612043468_9380655_1454789890_n

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 297_19607308468_612043468_621692_852_n

Death waits for NO ONE

I'm never going to gaze into those eyes again......but yesterday morning at 7:30 I was given a sign.....a song came on my computer that I had not played....all by itself....and I posted it somewhere else that it gave me the willies.....

Start paying attention to the damned SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had!!!!!!!!!! And stop the BS ...... Merc is right! Get it! Life is too flipping short!

The candles blew and then disappeared

The curtains flew and then he appeared
    Saying don't be afraid

RIP my Sweet Darling.......
    https://www.facebook.com/john.pedone

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 543611

the song that came on.......

My heart is broken in two

Last edited by Brook on Sat May 05, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat May 05, 2012 2:44 am

Holy "F" Brook...

Jeepers Honey - I'm so sorry...

My Condolences and My thoughts are wth You and Yours...

Man...

Argh

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat May 05, 2012 2:51 am

Thank you Merc....I'm still in shock..can't sleep can't focus on a damned thing....my boy is gone...just gone....and I'm grieving terribly.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat May 05, 2012 2:56 am

Brook wrote:Thank you Merc....I'm still in shock..can't sleep can't focus on a damned thing....my boy is gone...just gone....and I'm grieving terribly.

My condolences Brook.
    Be blessed and strong. He's not far away...
    seekeroftruth
    seekeroftruth

Post  seekeroftruth Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 am

Candle in the Wind
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why So Quiet Here Lately

Post  Jenetta Sat May 05, 2012 3:46 am

I'm glad your back Brook yet I wish it didn't have to be to announce this...a terrible tragedy for you...and there's a hole in your heart at this loss...I know words won't make it better for you...you'll just have to journey through the pain and feel him close to you...Take care.

Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 719788 Why so quiet here lately? - Page 3 992990
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 05, 2012 4:33 am

Dear Brook I am just so sad for you .
    This earthly life does'nt seem to spare any of us with the toughest challenges.
    Another star is born up there . May John shine bright in the heavens and heal
    your Heart as it may with Love for this is all that remains when form
    is gone but it is the most precious of our gifts to one another too.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t999p30-the-healing-temple#74294

Big hug for You and Yours

Candle in the Wind The Karen Candle in the Wind

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2012 9:39 am

OMG Brook, I am so sorry. I was just reading a book yesterday (To Heaven and Back) by a woman MD who had drowned in a kayak in South American and came back. When on the other side she was also shown where her son was going to die at age 18. When he did die, hit by a car, everyone was grief stricken. Even when she knew this was to happen it still was a complete and utter shock and her beautiful boy was gone. You must still be in shock. Something like this type of loss is just so big to take in and so, so sad. My heart truly goes out to you.

Candle in the Wind Hadriel Candle in the Wind

If you're interested:

http://www.amazon.com/To-Heaven-Back-Doctors-Extraordinary/dp/0615486223/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336228452&sr=1-1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat May 05, 2012 10:09 am

Sorry to hear Brook. Through my life I had several close family dying and I appreciate how shocked you must be. It normaly takes few weeks to realize it happened. Then the grieving process will happen, anger, despair, sorrow you know

It is important that you look after yourself and sleep even if it means sleeping pills for a short period of time. I would use myself other alternatives like orange water, or valerian, or thyme, or Kava Kava but I am not a herbalist. Use what has worked for you in the past

It is a tough moment for you, be kind to yourself

Much love

Ceridwen
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 am

Adding my deepest condolences for you and your family Brook. Candle in the Wind Hadriel Candle in the Wind
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm

I am so very sorry for you, Brook. My mom has been attending a lot of funerals lately -- and she is helping a lady whose husband was brutally murdered. Life is wonderful -- and life sucks. I keep hoping for a brighter future.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm