tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Sanicle
JesterTerrestrial
mudra
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Brook
Jenetta
solent
newel
13 posters

KONY 2012

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: KONY 2012

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I have not even seen the original info about this...it came out and apparently has been debunked as BS! before I even heard about the original lol.

Here is an interesting video that i started to listen to...perhaps anyone looking at this thread and subject will find this video interesting... David seems to have a better understanding of what all this noise is about!!!

And for the record I do not support war in any country. I have said it before and I will say it again! This is a universe of abundance so there is no reason for the humans to be killing each other!!! That said it is also unacceptable for these world mis leaders to continue to produce propaganda to create false flag wars...like the one started from the attacks of September 11 that appears to have been an inside job. Just thought I would add that. Peace JT!

KONY 2012 SCAM FAILS... Bankers Outsmarted By Millions of Young Activists!

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:51 pm

mudra wrote:For years I have heard conspiracionists say " you the people are sheep - Wake up " .
    Now here comes along someone that is caring for a situation that took place in Ouganda
    and taking action for it in the face of the world and we say this is'nt good either.
    He may not have all the answers but he certainly is talented in getting things done and reaching
    people's hearts.
    It's got to start somewhere, with someone and something.
    Seeing the growing support and that on a worldwide basis that many people care is to me
    an indicator that in the Heart alone something is happening and that is all that counts in my eyes.
    If we look at everything in this world with a suspicious eye aren't we going to miss the moment something good takes place ?

Love from me
    mudra

I'm glad you bring a different point of view mudra. It's close to the last video posted by JT.

I don't share it though. My point of view is that this movie is simply giving kids their daily dose of sensations with a flavor of marketed activism.

Nothing good can start from reaching out to people with marketing techniques.

What if the movie was not well-produced? Would that make this cause less noble and urgent? No. What if the follow-up videos on youtube are boring? Will support for the cause vanish? Yes probably.

The truth should not have to be entertaining to be heard, because when it gets boring people forget about it. That is the mess I'm saying we're in in my original post. Marketing and propaganda have replaced education and reason.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Exacty what I was trying to explain in my previous post:

http://africasacountry.com/2012/03/07/phony-2012-risible-children/

To ask people to climb down from the soaring heights of “Kony 2012”
    (remember how we fall down into Uganda from the heavenly realms of Jason
    Russell’s Facebook page?), a place where they get to feel both
    sanctified and superior, and truly descend into the mire of history and
    confusion is simply too big an ask. It would be boring and difficult and
    it would not be about Facebook or Angelina Jolie or coloured wristbands
    or me. When the euphoria evaporates and the Twittersphere has dried its
    tears (probably by the end of this week), all that remains will be yet
    another powerful myth of African degradation beneath Western power–and
    Jason Russell will be famous and rich.

[...]

As for Jason Russell and Invisible Children: Earlier today a Ugandan writer friend wrote to me wearily but pithily:

Invisible Children is quite notorious.
    They are still stuck with the old, “sexy” Kony story even as Ugandan
    children die of a mysterious illness [nodding disease]. They refuse to
    move on. Man, those guys have made money marketing this idea. It’s
    disgusting.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 pm

metaw3 wrote:

The truth should not have to be entertaining to be heard, because when it gets boring people forget about it. That is the mess I'm saying we're in in my original post. Marketing and propaganda have replaced education and reason.

What you are pointing to metaw is the basic flaw of our education system that has become so compartimented and levelled down that it does'nt give anyone a chance to analyse the real picture as it is and where the true problems this civilization is facing are . And yes it is shocking that some of the ills of our world have got to be told through a marketing campaign nowadays but imagery is what this last generation is born in the middle of. I doubt Socrates or Plato would still have an audience these days. Everything has changed so how do get the attention of people today ? Where do we start ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:59 pm

This is a documentary the guys from Kony 2012 did back in 2003
    Well worth watching.

Invisible children

In the spring of 2003, three young Americans traveled to Africa in search of such as story. What they found was a tragedy that disgusted and inspired them. A story where children are weapons and children are the victims. The "Invisible Children: rough cut" film exposes the effects of a 20 year-long war on the children of Northern Uganda. These children live in fear of abduction by rebel soldiers, and are being forced to fight as a part of violent army.

Watch documentary here Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3166797753930210643

read also article here : Arrow http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/genocides/uganda/UgandaFilmInvChildrenMelanie.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Invisible children's response to critiques:

Arrow http://www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kony 2012

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:02 am

mudra wrote:Invisible children's response to critiques:

Arrow http://www.invisiblechildren.com/critiques.html

Love Always
    mudra

KONY 2012 WON'T CHANGE THE LIVES OF UGANDANS

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/atw.php?id=707

KONY 2012 - Page 2 187111
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:15 am

metaw3 wrote:

I don't share it though. My point of view is that this movie is simply giving kids their daily dose of sensations with a flavor of marketed activism.

Nothing good can start from reaching out to people with marketing techniques.

Sometimes I think that , with today's children and youth, it is the best way to reach them: make it look like a commercial.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:25 am

Jenetta wrote:

KONY 2012 WON'T CHANGE THE LIVES OF UGANDANS

http://www.dissentmagazine.org/atw.php?id=707

KONY 2012 - Page 2 187111

I am aware of that article Jenetta.
    I think that the entire Kony 2012 project is'nt about changing the lives of Ougandans
    but rather to liberate the children that are still being prisoners of Kony by having him
    arrested and brought to justice.
    I don't know how many they are still but even if only a few hundred children can be brought
    back to their families for these at least a difference will have been made.
    I think it's is too early at this point to assume they will fail in their endeavour or be crowned
    with success.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:19 am

mudra wrote:For years I have heard conspiracionists say " you the people are sheep - Wake up " .
    Now here comes along someone that is caring for a situation that took place in Ouganda
    and taking action for it in the face of the world and we say this is'nt good either.
    He may not have all the answers but he certainly is talented in getting things done and reaching
    people's hearts.
    It's got to start somewhere, with someone and something.
    Seeing the growing support and that on a worldwide basis that many people care is to me
    an indicator that in the Heart alone something is happening and that is all that counts in my eyes.
    If we look at everything in this world with a suspicious eye aren't we going to miss the moment something good takes place ?

Love from me
    mudra

I'm with you and Brook on this Mudra. I think the timing of this video has got a lot to do with it's popularity as well. I think all the catastrophes that have been broadcast of late that the World responded to with horror and concern for the victims began the process, the protests around the world for freedom continued it and our youth are primed to want to make a difference as well, possibly in a less aggressive way than the protesters. This call gives them the opportunity to do so.

As regard the makers of the video, I see them as good-hearted souls who were the forerunners of those who've followed who, you could say, were in the right place at the right time years ago to have firsthand experience of what Kony is doing. They would have to have been very hard-hearted to not want to help. And they are doing so by going to the 'authorities' that they are conditioned into thinking are there to offer that help, so you could call them naive in this respect.

I just hope it doesn't all backfire on them if those 'authorities' do take advantage of the situation and it turns in to something other than what they've set out to achieve. But many, many people will be watching with great interest methinks, which might inhibit the doing of anything bad with it all. I hope. It'll be interesting to see how it does play out on that basis.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:32 am

mudra wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:

What you are pointing to metaw is the basic flaw of our education system that has become so compartimented and levelled down that it does'nt give anyone a chance to analyse the real picture as it is and where the true problems this civilization is facing are . And yes it is shocking that some of the ills of our world have got to be told through a marketing campaign nowadays but imagery is what this last generation is born in the middle of. I doubt Socrates or Plato would still have an audience these days.

Of course I agree with you on the education system. When I say education, I mean the concept of education, not the current system we have for it.

The positive thing about movies like Kony is that at the end of the day, marketers have to give people what they want even if for selling them stuff they don't need, and these movies make people want truth.

mudra wrote:
    Everything has changed so how do get the attention of people today ? Where do we start ?

We reform education. And it is a very slow and boring process. Nothing viral about it.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:22 am

solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:37 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

I have always known Angelina Jolie is a fraud ..and I agree with everything Alex Jones says about her.

http://www.infowars.com/kony-2012-hoax-exposed/
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:52 pm

I really think we r missing the point here. if anyone wants to change the world, the snow ball effect or tipping point will always be mixed ihto the plans of others. Is Kony 2012 part of a prewar thing? yes.

I have known about this fir at least 4/6 years. I know the build up was starting at least then. But did tgese guys work on this build up for the last 10 yrs? Me tinks not. Did the PTW know about Kony 2012 people? yes.

So they are given the breaks when they were needed to be in place,so they are a part of it. We should learn to sepperate people in this and look at what they have allowed to work knowing that it works. They have shown us how to make the change very possible. This is the exciting thing to me. Don't even try to take the power from politicians or big business. it is the creation of the alternative comminity that will be the future power. we can change the rules, just need to show everyone that we can do it together without the formal structures. Every one of us has our common nature. Just got to let it show. ;-).

Lawless
    t

Last edited by lawlessline on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:20 pm

I all heartedly agree with you Tom.
    Thubs Up

Love for You
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:17 am

Arrest Angelina Jolie For War Crimes: Kony 2012

SNIP

We need to call a spade a spade, this is part of a new branding rollout to launch a AFRICOM take over of Africa. This constitutes a crime against humanity and Jolie is a party to it and needs to be arrested along with other globalist that are using left cover to widen globalist empire.

The problem is you can’t go to the UN because it is at the center of the corporate global government takeover, the people are asleep and wars are being launched against innocents in the name of a bleeding heat liberal agenda. THEY COME IN PEACE!

END SNIP

http://dprogram.net/2012/03/11/arrest-angelina-jolie-for-war-crimes-kony-2012/
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:29 am

I think this link is well worth adding to this thread. It's been written by reporters at the UK Guardian who've taken the trouble to get the opinions of various other charity groups who've worked in the area with the Invisible Children crew, those who are experts on the area and spend time there and the effects they think the campaign will really have, and Ugandans themselves. All views are well worth reading imo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/reality-check-with-polly-curtis/2012/mar/08/kony-2012-what-s-the-story
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am

Kony 2012 - The Vedic Way approach
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 am

This is a very good, in deepht analysis of the problem

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:36 pm

This topic and an article about it managed to make it into our local paper yesterday. I think the troops are being marshaled into a consciousness raising experience with respect to the exploitation and murder of innocent children. Somehow I suspect Kony doesn't have that long of a future left as a free man. It is unlikely he will survive with the special forces now on the hunt for him.

Now I will add this bit. No one can escape a trained remote viewer as their location can be easily identified. Now add time travel into the mix and guess what? Then of course there are all those special weapons that the secret government has which can take someone out without anyone else even being present. If the secret government sets out to rid the planet of these types of rogue beasts - they could do it as easily as swatting a fly. They just need to be directed to do so.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:26 am

US Launches PR Campaign for Ugandan Oil Intervention

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjD6dLaElxc

Love Always
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:03 pm

That is certainly a strange news...

Man behind 'Kony 2012' arrested - for masturbating in public

Published: 17 March, 2012, 00:43
    BREAKING

The blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Christian filmmaker behind the Internet’s most recent famous activism campaign, “Kony 2012,” has been arrested. For masturbating. And being drunk. And vandalizing cars. In public. In the morning.

Jason Russell, 33, was arrested Thursday morning by the San Diego Police Department in Southern California and the earliest reports detailing the incident suggest it was one hell of a day already for the Invisible Children co-founder and proclaimed “mastermind” behind the Kony 2012 viral video.Police say he was described as "in his underwear" when the first 911 calls were made.

Read more: http://rt.com/usa/news/kony-2012-arrested-masturbating-777/
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Rolling Eyes Way to ruin a lot of what he's worked for with some. Idiot.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Weird indeed metaw ... This was probably staged.

There is something that caught my attention in the Kony video that I found odd .
    It's the changes in Jason's outlook.

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Jason

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Joseph-and-jason

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Jason_russell_kony_2012_arrested

KONY 2012 - Page 2 Jasonx-large

The first picture makes him particularly unrecognizable.
    I wonder if it was intended to be so .
    Of course several years may have passed between these different photos.
    And it may all be normal but it's just that it caught my eyes when I watched the video.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:36 am