tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
devakas
Sanicle
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Chimpsky
lawlessline
Jenetta
giovonni
burgundia
Carol
Floyd
lindabaker
16 posters

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:55 am

So what have We learnt from this then My Brethren ? That there are No Arcangelics or Angelics or that They cannot be trusted if there are ?

> Who says that those are the Beings who were really being Channeled or that They're being Channeled at all ? It'll likely turn out to be yet another ruse so as to have had a great many give up Their Power and remain as Playthings for Them in another go 'round or Cycle in 3D...

Huh ?

Or perhaps It was the intention of others that We take from this that there is no salvation or respite from this course without others helping Us ?

Nay I say. We are Our own Salvation - Our own Respite from this which We have created...

I say that what We should have learnt from this instead is that the Path to Salvation - To Respite - Is within and nowhere else. We will either Be the Change We seek in this now - Or We won't and We will go down another Path not so palatable...

Simply put - God within - Not Without...

The solution is truly internal and when One seeks Salvation outside of Oneself - They are then led or will be soon enough...

See - We forget that We're in essence at the Base Level - God forgetting. What a Conundrum eh ?

heheheh. Time to get on with It.

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 Empty Re: Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:59 am

This is all so very, very sad. Here's an excerpt from another post made on the 2012 Scenario website on the 4th Feb.

I can have Grener back on Monday night to go into more detail on what happened, if he can, but then you may be tired of the whole affair and want to move on. I could also have Sanat Kumara and begin to look at the Divine Plan for Earth or the levels of existence or whether the Elohim are more evolved than the Seraphim. Or Ashtar and discuss the composition of the fleet. Or St. Germain and discuss NESARA.
    http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/so-close-so-tantalizing/#more-94318

Yep, there's that name again.....St Germain. For those who don't know, here's an excerpt from Wiki about the Nesara agreement.

Some NESARA detractors claim that NESARA is a cult designed primarily to provide an income to Goodwin and others. They point to the fact that Goodwin, Lee, and Nidle frequently ask their readers to donate money.[25][26][27] Goodwin, who also asks readers to donate their frequent flyer miles,[28] claims that she needs and has used the funds to travel to various locations around the world to secretly meet with high-level government officials about getting NESARA announced.[28][29]

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled" cosmic being called "Hatonn"[30] (a Pleiadean), and another named Sananda. According to some Ascended Master Teaching proponents such as Joshua David Stone and Luis Prada, Sananda is the "galactic name" of Ascended Master Jesus, which he uses in his role as Commander-in-Chief of the Ashtar Command flying saucer fleet. Ashtar (Ashtar Sheran) is regarded in these teachings as being second-in-command.[31] Saint Germain, an Ascended Master borrowed from the I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant, along with benevolent aliens from the Galactic Federation, are also frequently mentioned (most prominently by Nidle) as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a disguised reptilian often co-occurs with this claim.[32] Goodwin has claimed that Ascended Master Saint Germain has come down from the etheric plane to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.[33][34]

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement. It was prophesied that spiritual beings and UFOs would intervene with Bush's plans and prevent the war.[19]

A June 2006 complaint to the Washington consumer protection division accused Goodwin of using the NESARA story to defraud a 64-year-old San Francisco woman of at least $10,000. The woman's daughter said the actual amount is much larger, in the hundreds of thousands.[21]

The people running this website sound very sincere to me and one does have to wonder what effect it will have on them and their followers when none of this comes to pass. As Lawlessline says, this is "VERY DANGEROUS" stuff. But who, or what, is really behind it?? silent
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 am

That woman channeller sounds so dramatic....lol

the phrasing, certain expressions remind me of other channelled messages...as if the same person was writing the script.

The voice and the wording reminds me of the woman channelling Abraham Hicks.

My opinion: utter BS...

I think I can channel too:" peace with you our beloved. may the eternal light shine on you and the ones you hold dear in your heart. Know that the galactic fanily is always with you, even if you do not know that, or do not seem to think about us, you are always protected by the divine love and light. your hearts will lead you to pure bliss awaiting each and every one of you if you only open your hearts and decide to make in happen. the time of manifestation is upon you and through the goodness of your hearts you will create the long awaited paradise which is lawfully yours oh our dear ones.Blah, blah, blah..."
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

Mercuriel wrote:So what have We learnt from this then My Brethren ? That there are No Arcangelics or Angelics or that They cannot be trusted if there are ?

Simply put - God within - Not Without...

The solution is truly internal and when One seeks Salvation outside of Oneself - They are then led or will be soon enough...

If you believe in archangelic system with which I do not have a problem. Do we really think that they would dumb stupid to convey a message to a selective few? If that is the case then I for one would be very suspect of anything that comes at me from that angle.

God, spirit, energy whatever we wish to call it is within. But it's message is only outside of the self. This you find glimpses in other humans, but not the info or story. The only giver of the true message is the earth around us. The birds, bees, trees, flowers, hawthorns, flies, bamboo, the wind, the sun, the rocks. the list is quite endless. But never would you find the message in one other human. Collectively could give a part but it must always be in conjuction with the rest of the nature of energy or god around you. If you try and convince ourselves of one answer to our internal question that is false and driven by other human falsehood, nature will give the counter current. Humans have no more hold on the story than an ant.

Look for the message everywhere but ask the questions from within. The world is our mirror and not just in 3d.

Channeling on command was always from people with some serious problems which always ends in problems for others.

I hope those who were involved get connected soon and see their own light.

t
    Lawless
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:39 pm

Greetings ...

In all respect, in spite of all the nonsensical uproar sparked on by Steve's recent announcement of a proposed promissory space trip ... And also realizing He (Viking) is probably very tired from all this excitement and attention...
    i would like to say, that i have always enjoyed His friendship and post in both of the Project Avalon's Forums incarnations... Viking's public and private displayed (in example) of kindness and positive human nature alone (in my opinion) gives him my first vote (as to) if there was anyone who i felt would be worthy and deserving of such a coveted celestial gift... The Winner

Blessing Love Always my Friend cheers Gio

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 Flight_from_another_universe
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Lawless
    giovonni wrote:Greetings ...

In all respect, in spite of all the nonsensical uproar sparked on by Steve's recent announcement of a proposed promissory space trip ... And also realizing He (Viking) is probably very tired from all this excitement and attention...
    i would like to say, that i have always enjoyed His friendship and post in both of the Project Avalon's Forums incarnations... Viking's public and private displayed (in example) of kindness and positive human nature alone (in my opinion) gives him my first vote (as to) if there was anyone who i felt would be worthy and deserving of such a coveted celestial gift... The Winner

I remember Viking in the same fashion. Everyone gets caught off side once in a while. Viking if you read this please would love to hear from your side. Understanding is a lovely experience and I am sure everyone here would truely appreciate your account?

But anyway best to you though.

t
    Lawless
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 pm

Did viking get me duty free whisky?
    Bored
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 pm

The saga continues! And I'm posting some of the recent stuff here as I find it all to be a fascinating exercise in discernment. Below are posts of two who say they are actually on and posting from the ship and also give an explanation as to why Steve Beckow (the lead poster on the site) was left behind and is dealing with all the crap he is from all over the world! And one of these posters claims to be John Lear, the Area 51 discloser. Wink

Alleged First Posts from the Neptune
    2012 February 6
    Posted by Steve Beckow

Janis sends along two posts from people purporting to be on the Neptune. The first one is unsigned. The second one is from John Lear, the UFO/Area 51 writer from a few years back.

I cannot advise you on whether the pieces are genuine or not. They may just be the CIA rubbing it in, but they also may be accurate reports. Genuine or not, they’re still part of the saga. Do use discernment however.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1773987/pg1

02/04/2012

It was a long tour. It’s a big ship.

A literal flying city. Sorry I didn’t report back sooner. I was exhausted. The amount of wondrous things I saw and all the information I learned can really tire one out. Anyway only a small number of folks were actually picked up. 25 that I counted personally. It was told to us that Mr Beckow and a lot of others could not be picked up at this time due to the fact that Mr Beckow made all of this too public.

It was supposed to be a behind the scenes first step. But with all the attention on Mr Beckow it was almost impossible for them to retrieve him and most of the others as there were safety concerns. We were told that Mr Beckow and others were put under surveillance after all this becoming so public against the wishes of those on the Neptune. But they said they do appreciate all the work he has done and he will be contacted personally at the first possible time when it is safe.

Today I am allowed to take photos and post them back to earthnet. I have a few mandatory training exercises I need to go do but I will check back in later. This is all so surreal.

Can’t believe this is actually happening. Mr Beckow made this too public and had some unsavory intelligence types watching his every move. There was no way they could have picked him up without incident is what we were told. I have taken over 200 photos. However the terminals on the ship don’t have a USB port so I will ask the adviser assigned to me my best option for uploading some of these photos the next time I see her. You should see the clothes these people wear. quite cool

And I can assure you this trip was most definitely not canceled. It was revised and made smaller. You guys gotta remember there are some very powerful people that don’t want this open contact between our space family and us to take place. Especially by passing the ‘official government channels’. Might we actually learn the truth for ourselves without ‘gov’t officials’ filtering it first! this is inevitable. And from what I”ve learned what you gotta realize is that the Earth is equivalent to a backwoods small town in the big galactic picture. There are many billions more umans living throughout the galaxy than on Earth.

These other humans see us as quite naive babies actually. Like a tribe in the Amazon who has not made contact with the rest of the world. On top of that they see most of us as being brainwashed with lies and abused. Made to eat unhealthy crap. Poverty. We are in quite a sad state. Hopefully this will all change soon. As for Mr. Beckow, hopefully he learned an important lesson about shouting things from the rooftop when they should not be. Remember he is under surveillance. At this time it is better for him to believe this was a failure and he is leaving public life. This is for his own safety. When the time is right he will be told that in fact, the trip was a success and finally be able to see the fruits of his labors.

Anyway I have already become addicted to the gravity free game court. so much fun floating around. the rest of the ship has artificial gravity, but they have told us it is only at 83% of what it is on earth so it feels quite nice actually and a bit different. (More at link below)

And this from John Lear (?)

Last night we left the solar system to go on a most amazing tour of this corner of the galaxy. The one thing that I kept thinking to myself was that quote Jesus said, “In the house of my father there are many mansions”. Indeed there are. Today I
    saw wonders that yesterday I could not have possibly imagined. Simply unreal. But the thing is… it IS real. I feel much much happier. I have a totally different perspective to what this all is. And it is just amazing.

My fellow humans from Earth. We have been cheated and abused in the worst possible way. We have been enslaved through corrupt governments and are given just enough to
    survive. We are brainwashed into believing this is a world of scarcity. But I can tell you with no doubt… this is a universe of abundance. We have been robbed of living and enjoying life and all the wonderment that should go along with that. They have told me that indeed the elite of the Earth have had propulsion and energy systems that would have turned the Earth into a paradise 50 years ago. But that they have withheld this from the masses of Earth in the name of greed and control. Out of their fear of losing control and losing their self appointed place of authority. NO LONGER. This will all end this year.

Link: http://the2012scenario.com/2012/02/alleged-first-posts-from-the-neptune/#more-94584

For those interested, here is the link to the 2012 Scenario website again - http://the2012scenario.com/ - so you can see all the crap that's being generated from this announcement. There are all sorts coming out of the woodwork, to both attack and support, some of whom have been mentioned here on threads.

You might find some of what's said re Hatton interesting Floyd, and this remembering that Steve says he has access to St Germain as well. Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    You might find some of what's said re Hatton interesting Floyd, and this remembering that Steve says he has access to St Germain as well. Wink

Wink
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:43 pm

nice research and disclosure here in the mists Floyd. Thank you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 Empty Hatonn Nazi

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:48 pm

The sad reality is that those various ignorant parties claiming Hatonn as their own have no idea of its white supremacist origins. (or perhaps they do hint hint...George if you are listening)The good news is that you can read all about the history of the Nazi Hatonn and the fascist followers of St Germain herehttp://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees#62207

Enjoy
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:53 pm

devakas wrote:nice research and disclosure here in the mists Floyd. Thank you

All part of the service mam.
    Toast
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

Update on the so-called messages from the Neptune spaceship on GLP. The OP who said he's there posted this the day before on a thread announcing the trip.

"I'd be the first to love if this is true. but then i gotta rofl at least they set a date. hopefully all the channeltards will freaking get a clue that no one is channeling anything. its just their imaginations, what dumb asswipes."

And then this when someone asked why the ETs would need names and email addresses...

"Because its going on the gov'ts 'Absolute Gullible Morons' list

rofl I hope this puts an end to all the channeled bullshit once and for all. i can't wait to hear the excuse

it will be something like:

"Yes we did show up in our light ship. We took your astral bodies with us while you were sleeping. You should have dreams of your trip"

these suckers will fall for anything. its hilarious. do you think they even believe it. i mean is anyone packing?
    rofl for members of some other site are actually on the list. i can't wait until tomorrow night when they are all still earthbound. rofl"

Oh,and someone else posted that they'd been in contact with John Lear and he's definitely not there. (That's is you can believe any of these claims posted on GLP Neutral )

Personally, I hate the way some people get amusement out of doing things like this. It helps no-one imo.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:21 am

lawlessline wrote: Lawless
    giovonni wrote:Greetings ...

I remember Viking in the same fashion. Everyone gets caught off side once in a while. Viking if you read this please would love to hear from your side. Understanding is a lovely experience and I am sure everyone here would truely appreciate your account?

But anyway best to you though.

t
    Lawless

Thanks Tom Thubs Up

i totally agree ~ i am sure everyone here would love to hear his version of this story. scratch

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:30 am

Looks like a lot of this stuff is going on currently Mad

Just posted on James newsletter...

#533 Disinformation Claim Circulating the Internet

"We have already disclosed the identity of the contacts here for years on the
    website, the contacts are ongoing and the ships are still flying. There is no UN
    connection with ECETI, James is not and has never been appointed as the official
    contact by any government agency or any other group. No landing dates for the
    masses have ever been given. The below email is an attempt to discredit ECETI.
    We have no idea who Kesmit is the creator of this nonsense and his email is
    invalid.

Here is the nonsense

UFO Contactee to Make MAJOR Announcement

UFO contactee James Gilliland will make a major announcement,
    fittingly on Christmas Day, 2011. Gilliland is expected to reveal the
    actual identities of the extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional beings
    that have been contacting him for years at his ECETI ranch near Mt.
    Adams in Washington state.

He will also present never before revealed scientific evidence showing
    that the visitors have been preparing him to officially represent the Earth
    as the only true contact person with extraterrestrials. The Christmas Day
    announcement will be the prelude to an even more important event - an
    official daylight landing at the ECETI ranch on New Year's Day!

Details of the landing and official contact will be made available to the
    press and government officials in time to record the event and allow
    select officials to greet the extraterrestrials. Preparations are already under
    way to obtain official recognition of Gilliland's liaison status through the UN.

Gilliland is reportedly quite humbled by the historical implications. He also
    is confident that this will end the UFO cover-up once and for all, as well as
    establish his ambassadorial status with extraterrestrials."

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 am

giovonni wrote:UFO contactee James Gilliland will make a major announcement,

Hmmm - I Think They got the Date wrong - Er ah wait a minute - My Bad...

Wink

I guess Hes gonna go back in Time and then Announce It LOL...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 am

This has got to be a triple face palm non-event.

Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 500full

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    giovonni wrote:UFO contactee James Gilliland will make a major announcement,

Hmmm - I Think They got the Date wrong - Er ah wait a minute - My Bad...

Wink

I guess Hes gonna go back in Time and then Announce It LOL...

Blink

Yes Mercuriel

i sense you understand probably what's going on here...Rolling Eyes

Note - James has had this kind of stuff happen before, but not having had the opportunity to talk with him yet, i can only guess he is trying to alert and pass this along to his friends and subscribers...?
    It appears that this kind of disinformation activity is occurring more frequently now... especially on other high profile forums. Suspect
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:12 am

Sanicle wrote:

What the unfortunate Beckow does not mention in his post is that Hatonn was born out of fascist ideology and originally was not a person but a Planet. He is poorly informed.
    Additionally I would say St Germain, The I AM movements, white supremacist ufo cults, secret occult societies and Hatonn (in all his formats and especially by that as promoted by George Green and other alien contacts and mysterious ancient personages, are merely fictional fronts for right wing extremism and a form of mind control. I doubt disclosure of any kind is likely to happen and it serves only be to a carrot permanently dangled in front of the faithful. Unless of course you are David Wilcock who is forever changing his disclosure dates from his so called 'insiders'.

The free PDF book Psychic Dictatorship in America is a good place to start.

(not to be confused with Psychic Dictatorship in the USA that right wing Green sells on his ironically titled no hoaxes website.)
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 am

OH NO! No Now they have prefaced the supposed posts from 'The Neptune' as recorded on GLP with the following blurb.......
    Revised

Janis sends along two posts from John Lear which Grener confirmed in An Hour with an Angel, Feb, 6, 2012, came from on board the Neptune. John is a well-known writer on UFOs and Area 51.

when previously it was prefaced with this (see post #33)......
    Janis sends along two posts from people purporting to be on the Neptune. The first one is unsigned. The second one is from John Lear, the UFO/Area 51 writer from a few years back.

I cannot advise you on whether the pieces are genuine or not. They may just be the CIA rubbing it in, but they also may be accurate reports. Genuine or not, they’re still part of the saga. Do use discernment however.

Now look at post # 38. Why oh why didn't they do their research and check all the posts on GLP?! They have enough egg on their faces already without making it worse like this. And why oh why do so many channelers keep making the mistake of accepting whatever comes through as 'truth' just because it's channeled and then drag others down with them by making them public? Neutral

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:46 am

Sanicle wrote: And why oh why do channelers keep making the mistake of accepting whatever comes through as 'truth'. Neutral

Because some of them are easily manipulated by phantom entities. Some of them use this to manipulate others in turn. Hence Cults lies and misinformation, not to mention empty bank accounts, psychological damage and even death.
    Many of the perpetrators are in the full of crap of files and rightly so.

There is no doubt that in some cases, the entities (often with ridiculous names) do not actually exist and the messages and the beings that give them are invented to front some elite group or cult with an agenda.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 am

I think there may be another side to it at a personal level too though Floyd. When I went through this and realized I was being deceived, I saw it as a test for ego and to teach discernment as regards those on 'higher levels', but also an attempt to shut me down completely to opening up and listening within by those at lower levels. Maybe even inflicting the psychological damage you speak of. I guess when it's made public, the same 'tests' could be applying to those who are taken in.

Interesting side note: When I was taking down what the 'voices within' were dictating to me years ago, one of them said his name was Ansvar and that he was the voice of my Higher Self. Not too long ago I had words with a red Reptilian while meditating and, when I asked him his name, he told me it was ....... Ansvar! LOL. And yes, he insisted he'd been the author of all of that 'Love and Light' poetry that I'd spend hours writing down and puzzling over. Insidious indeed. Of course he may have been lying as well. I'll never know. Past history anyway. Wink

I wouldn't be surprised if we all go through some such testing in different ways when on the Path.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 am

Channellings in some instances is ego run amuck and wishful thinking along with self-delusion. There are also entities who use people to channel and some of the data may be correct and some of it not, Having had a go at this back in my 20's I concluded the source of data could not be trusted, so I just stopped.

I do wonder about these folks as they seem to have a desire to escape the conditions of earth. I for one wouldn't mind a visit with the Andromedans but somehow I don't think I'm on their guest list. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Carol wrote:Channellings in some instances is ego run amuck and wishful thinking along with self-delusion. There are also entities who use people to channel and some of the data may be correct and some of it not, Having had a go at this back in my 20's I concluded the source of data could not be trusted, so I just stopped.

I do wonder about these folks as they seem to have a desire to escape the conditions of earth. I for one wouldn't mind a visit with the Andromedans but somehow I don't think I'm on their guest list. Insanely Happy

Ain't it the truth Carol Wink

Did you say Andromedan's ... i will put a good word in with Jedar (James friend) ... next time we commune Hypnotize

He's from that system UFO2 Viking is planning to board the Mothership Neptune - Page 2 5940_130618621054_130614751054_3496622_6578484_n
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Sanicle wrote:I think there may be another side to it at a personal level too though Floyd. When I went through this and realized I was being deceived, I saw it as a test for ego

Where you ever minded to start a group or a religious movement?
    I think many of those who do begin money making ventures to disseminate the messages of aliens or disembodied entities generally all fail that ego test you speak about.

Then there are those who simply claim to receiving messages from beings like the infamous Hatonn or make claims to be working for St. Germain whether channeled or physical. All are highly dubious.

There are definitely three different classes of deceit, one from the astral, two, to set out to manipulate and defraud for monetary gain and three to fabricate the existence of super personages that serve as a front for some government or other political agenda, like for example a neo nazi agenda, using various techniques.

All I can say is remember Blossom Goodchild.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 pm