tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury

malletzky
    malletzky

Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury Empty Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury

Post  malletzky Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:58 am

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but I just found this article and video posted on Michael Salla's FB wall and also on many international newspapers/blogs/etc. today.

I find this very, very interesting. A big hoax or ?????? Any Idea? Or did you hear something abot this yet?

Check here for the whole article...

One of NASA's two Stereo satellites monitoring solar activity captured film footage of what appears to be a huge cylindrical spaceship or UFO mothership, near Mercury on December 1. The spaceship briefly appears after being hit by a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) from the Sun. Images of the object reveal it to be cylindrical in shape. Comparison to nearby Mercury suggests it is very large, hundreds of miles long and probably a UFO mothership of some kind. If genuine, and not a photographic artifact as claimed by some scientists, this would not be the first time that a solar CME has revealed cloaked spaceships.

Here the video on Youtube, with now more than 2.3 mil. views

burgundia
    burgundia

Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury Empty Re: Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 am

This news appeared on Polish portals too...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury Empty Re: Was a cloacked UFO mothership revealed near Mercury

Post  lawlessline Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Could it be the bow shock from the magnetic field of Mercury? It was in full line with the thing and it may make the planet shine??????

t

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 am