tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
burgundia
CetaceousOne
6 posters

Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!!

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!! Empty Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!!

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 am

Seems to be some truth mixed in with a lot of ego and wild claims....

What do you guys think?

Based on this scenario, humanity must expect many dramatic events in the coming months and weeks. But this is nothing new - there is a general feeling of impatient, heightened awareness among all light workers that something big is in the making on this planet. All channeled messages in the last several weeks are full of such predictions. One must be blind not to see the signs of imminent change. This prognosis, though maybe the most daring, precise, and detailed one in the current times, is thus not a unique manifestation of personal intellectual courage - the author is simply seeing the inevitable.

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/9-7-11-just-released-more-about-comet-elenin-is-a-mothership?xg_source=activity#ixzz1XNP8mIay
    burgundia
    burgundia

Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!! Empty Re: Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!!

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 am

Interesting. It corroborates the theories of other individuals,ie.Dolores Cannon's about the earth splitting, Hoagland's about Elenin being a spaceship, about portals opening, NASA fear-mongering, etc. Fortunately it will all be verified soon...hopefully Wink
    However those on Earth A and Earth B may not know about the course of events on the respective earths.
    mudra
    mudra

Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!! Empty Re: Dr Georgi Stankov : Elenin is a Mothership!!!

Post  mudra Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:57 am

That article roused my interest enough to feel like reading some of Stankov's books before forming an opinion.
    On first glance his theory of Universal law science seems to be in resonance with Walter Russel's works.
    But I have still to find out .
    Thanks for sharing Cetaceous.

Some links here on scribd:

The Cosmic Laws of Creation and Destruction:Why and How the World Economic Orderwill collapse in 2011
    Georgi Stankov

Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/58008463/13/The-Basic-Theory-of-the-Universal-Law

Also here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ascension/esp_ascension_53.htm

Georgi Stankov
    The Universal Law
    The General Theory of Physics and Cosmology
    Volume II- concise version -
    NEW EUROPEAN ACADEMY PRESS(NEA PRESS

Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/58006797/Universal-Law-Stankov-Vol-II

Georgi Stankov
    The General Theory of Biological Regulation
    The Universal Lawin Bio-Science and Medicine
    Volume III
    NEW EUROPEAN ACADEMY PRESS(NEA PRESS)

Arrow http://www.scribd.com/doc/58007014/General-Theory-Biological-Regulation-Stankov-Vol-III

Love from me
    mudra

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Fortunately it will all be verified soon...hopefully

Let's hope so, Burgundia! I found it interesting how he made a point
    of directly contradicting Matthew Ward by saying there would be a splitting
    of the planet into two different timelines.

That article roused my interest enough to feel like reading some of Stankov's books before forming an opinion.

I am glad it piqued your interest, Mudra! Thanks for the extra links.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:26 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:
    Fortunately it will all be verified soon...hopefully

Let's hope so, Burgundia! I found it interesting how he made a point
    of directly contradicting Matthew Ward by saying there would be a splitting
    of the planet into two different timelines.

I am glad it piqued your interest, Mudra! Thanks for the extra links.

hmmm, splitting into two different timelines. I thought there currently are multiple timelines which are collapsing - so what is this about? Moving into different dimensions?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 pm

hmmm, splitting into two different timelines. I thought there currently are multiple timelines which are collapsing - so what is this about? Moving into different dimensions?

Carol,

I think the good Dr. believes that there will be an ascending timeline, and a catastrophic timeline.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:35 pm

I had wondered about that myself - but am not doing the best giving how I'm getting sucked into some very negative energy these days. Blech...

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Carol wrote:I had wondered about that myself - but am not doing the best giving how I'm getting sucked into some very negative energy these days. Blech...

I am sorry to hear that Carol. I have been feeling under the weather myself this past week.
    I am chalking it up to A.S.S.(Ascension Symptoms Syndrome), side effects from a liver cleanse,
    and stress from recent significant and unexpected changes in my life.

It's not all bad though, and I expect it to get better. Hey ho!

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Well, Carol and Cetaceous One, hang in there you will feel better. Breathe and know the Mists are with ya.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am

lindabaker wrote:Well, Carol and Cetaceous One, hang in there you will feel better. Breathe and know the Mists are with ya.

Thanks Linda! It's comforting to "see" you guys here on a regular basis.

Cheerful
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:27 am

I went through an unpleasant period some time ago. It lasted several days. Now it is much, much better.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:59 am

Ahh, thanks. This has more to do with a crazy relative who has entered into the dark side and dealing with trusts. His criminal nature persists even into old age. We are dealing with the fallout.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 am

Carol, we will be sending you good thoughts. Dealing with relatives is, well, relatively difficult. If those same people were not a part of your clan, you could easily dismiss them and their unproductive ways. When those people are related by blood, it really hurts to have to do the right thing. Tough love time, heh? No allowances for bad behavior in these times. It's not anyone's fault. Greed clouds the mind's eye and prevents the heart from seeing and hearing anything. Good luck and keep visualizing a good outcome for your family. It is so difficult during the grieving process. If you can forgive this troublemaker in advance, it may smooth the path. Ya neva know how things will fall out, in the end. Bon chance.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:36 am

Carol wrote:Ahh, thanks. This has more to do with a crazy relative who has entered into the dark side and dealing with trusts. His criminal nature persists even into old age. We are dealing with the fallout.

Carol don't let the shadows engulf you .
    Keep going and know that life is a wheel that turns.
    Nothing ever remains same .
    Sunny days follow rainy ones .
    Behind the clouds .. the sun.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am

Carol wrote:Ahh, thanks. This has more to do with a crazy relative who has entered into the dark side and dealing with trusts. His criminal nature persists even into old age. We are dealing with the fallout.

On negative and untrustworthy people , I have to tell you that , just a few weeks ago I told my sister and three cousins to get lost forever . They are working for the secret services . Good riddance , I feel better now .

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 pm