tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Metaphysical law of destiny

Beren
    Beren

Metaphysical law of destiny Empty Metaphysical law of destiny

Post  Beren Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm

Here I will post this amazing book written by Serbian engineer and physicist Miroslav Mika Markovic.

He is the author of the book and unfortunately it`s only in Serbian.
    The book was made a lot of years ago and recently was placed on his website for free.

web site :

www.istinik.com

In short ,book isn`t long and is a collection of metaphysical laws that are present in all existence.

I am sure most of us know them or can hint at them for they are ever present and Creator founded.

Be blessed- everyone who reads this.

1st law:

Founding law of metaphysics - law of God

God is in everything and everything is in him. He is allpresent ,timeless ,in and out of time,eternal and limitless. In all ways almighty and absolute; absolutely perfect and perfectly and positively real. His reality is beyond any other reality, his power beyond any other power and his goodness beyond any goodness.
    God shows himself in everything and all collected metaphysical laws represent his direct manifestation.
    Metaphysical meaning of the world represents his allpresence.
    By breaking metaphysical laws and ignoring God`s presence and metaphysical meaning of himself and world, a man is voluntarily exiling himself from Kingdom of God- metaphysical (spiritual) realm of eternity, harmony and absolute happiness.

P.S.
    this is the first law, stay tuned more to come...

P.P.S.

I will post only the laws without commentary of the laws...of which you can see on his site on Serbian.
    Beren
    Beren

Metaphysical law of destiny Empty Re: Metaphysical law of destiny

Post  Beren Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Second law:

Law about laws

Metaphysical laws are in effect ceaselessly without space or time limits or any other kind of limits.
    There is no thing and no one that can stand against them and everything that man feels,thinks and does is worth only in the measure of level of connectedness with metaphysical laws. And thus no other real value can`t be spoken of.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:37 am

Beren, I read few pages by now, and i must say wow...what a clear mind. I'm looking forward to read the whole book these days.

btw...I noticed there's another book on his website about watter. Did you read that one too?

Thanks a lot for posting that here...

Much respect to you brother
    Mall...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 am

malletzky wrote:Beren, I read few pages by now, and i must say wow...what a clear mind. I'm looking forward to read the whole book these days.

btw...I noticed there's another book on his website about watter. Did you read that one too?

Thanks a lot for posting that here...

Much respect to you brother
    Mall...

You`re welcome Malletzky !

I didn`t read the water book but I plan to somewhat in the future.
    There is this Russian film "Voda" You should look up for it aswell for Markovic has references with it ...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 am

third law:

Law of love, faith and hope; eternal law of truth power and happiness

Have love ,faith and happiness and you will have all and more!
    You will have eternal truth, greatest power and endless happiness.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 am

fourth law:

Law of cause and effect; law of "sowing and reaping"

Everything that happens is the EFFECT of something that already happened and
    everything can be a cause of something that will happen. What is sown that is reaped.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:53 am

Now those four are basic four laws of Metaphysic laws in this book.
    All other laws are connected to those four.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 am

In my regressions I actually have done some serious work. And not necessarily in the Earth based sense or Egyptian past either. I regressed to my first point of origin. It just so happens it's Fluid / Water....with sparks of electrons was my very first awareness..... And it went back past the Egyptian memories...much further back....With intention I went to my "first awareness".

Just thought I'd share that with the mention of WATER......
    Metaphysical law of destiny 374937

Is there an English translation of that link? If there is I can't find it.....
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:56 am

WOW.. Thank you Brook, your words brought me back to beyond the beyond.. The elements we are all a part of " Water, Earth, Fire, Air and Spirit

Sui
    水 Sui or mizu, meaning "Water", represents the fluid, flowing, formless things in the world. Outside of the obvious example of rivers and the like, plants are also categorized under sui, as they adapt to their environment, growing and changing according to the direction of the sun and the changing seasons. Blood and other bodily fluids are represented by sui, as are mental or emotional tendencies towards adaptation and change. Sui can be associated with emotion, defensiveness, adaptability, flexibility, suppleness, and magnetism.

Sui is Water

Air = Perhaps Gemini can speak on behalf of Aquarius?

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Brook wrote:In my regressions I actually have done some serious work. And not necessarily in the Earth based sense or Egyptian past either. I regressed to my first point of origin. It just so happens it's Fluid / Water....with sparks of electrons was my very first awareness..... And it went back past the Egyptian memories...much further back....With intention I went to my "first awareness".

Just thought I'd share that with the mention of WATER......
    Metaphysical law of destiny 374937

Is there an English translation of that link? If there is I can't find it.....

I think the site www.istinik.com is only in Serbian thus I am translating one of his books slowly law by law.

His other book is called Wonders and mysteries of Water and faith.

Also there is a Russian film called Water or Voda and here it is...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNuRRKVyrh0
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 am

I think Mudra has a thread on Water here somewhere but I'm not sure where it is. Mudra?

When we are born we are 75% water...as we get older the ratio of water decreases to about roughly 57%. This would help to explain why children communicate on another level then eventually grow out of it. Some do and some don't...but as it's been reported many children see things, hear things ( invisible friends) and seem to remember much more when young.

Metaphysical law of destiny GenImage

One of the magic atomic ratios
    from the tree of life
    SAP
    (sub atomic particles)

cheers
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:58 pm

here comes other laws in this book;

P.S. he called them laws but more accurate or precise would be observed patterns in universe-hence human termed" laws"

Law of action and reaction

In material universe on all levels there is a law of action and reaction which is:
    action causes equal reaction.This law is just one special case of much bigger and broader law of metaphysics and that is -
    reaction is always bigger that action and it goes bigger and larger when the manifestation of the reaction is expected later.
    Human thoughts,feelings ,intentions ,attitudes and deeds are causing reaction which does not have to manifest neither now nor separately, when in fact is always joined in with other reactions thus it is hardly seen or perceivable by humans.
    Nevertheless metaphysical reaction be it positive or negative must come to manifestation.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Brook wrote:I think Mudra has a thread on Water here somewhere but I'm not sure where it is. Mudra?

When we are born we are 75% water...as we get older the ratio of water decreases to about roughly 57%. This would help to explain why children communicate on another level then eventually grow out of it. Some do and some don't...but as it's been reported many children see things, hear things ( invisible friends) and seem to remember much more when young.

Metaphysical law of destiny GenImage

One of the magic atomic ratios
    from the tree of life
    SAP
    (sub atomic particles)

cheers

Thanks Brook,
    water is a divine creation ,life and pearl of Creator...

sunny
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Law of activity

Every activity of man is worth truly only in measure of its metaphysical motivation or it`s worth thus far in the measure of its connectedness with the Real and True purpose, otherwise it can not make anyone truly happier.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:58 pm

I will here take the liberty to jump fast forward to the law No. 145 which is;

Law of the ending of the world

Evidence shows that there is more than thousand "prophecies" (and those were the "truthful ones" ) which "prophesied" the end of the world that "should" have happened. The one thing that is common with all those prophecies is that neither one is true, not a single end happened.
    Nevertheless some fragments from prophecies were happening many times (wars,hunger,diseases,earth changes ) thus it can be stated that prophets and "prophets" were not always wrong.
    But one thing is certain ; to people who have damaged soul the end of the world is happening ceaselessly.
    That is the moment of their physical death where all their illusions and wealth and "powers" become ash and dust.
    For that kind of people (sadly the majority) is irrelevant do whole world dies or just they.

For them the phrase is valid - everybody dies alone.
    But also there is this truth that who ever wishes evil to at least one man - makes a sin. Thus far how greater sin is to wish the end of the world just because someone is not satisfied with his /her own life?

A man does not have a right to wish bad for himself or any other and mostly not to the whole world no matter how that world is,
    for God created the best possible world and all that is bad in it was and is created by humans against the will of God freely abusing their gift of free will. Thus there is no reason that the world should end; only that which is bad and which is making the world an ugly place.
    It is not given to man to decide when it will be when in fact it is happening all the time; more and more, more visible as time goes on.

The end of the world will not be for those whom does not wish it for others. They take care about their own soul; their own thoughts, feelings, deeds,intentions.
    When the time for learning comes to an end, when time speeds up to a point where you see causes and effects right away,when seasons start mingling and twisting, when darkness and light are mixing then the GREAT CHANGE will happen.
    Final "test" of greatest and longest human "schooling".
    Final showdown with powers of Light Good and Wisdom with forces of darkness, evil and stupidity .

Metaphysics knows the result just as physics knows the place where the stone will fall if you have all parameters,angles and velocity...
    Evil, darkness and stupidity of spiritless behavior will utterly fall and will take with it all in utter ruin that is made on evil or caused by darkness and stupidity.

But that WILL NOT be the end of the world because all humanity after- will be a world of grown up souls. A world of Light, harmony and eternal happiness.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Law of altruism

Anyone can be truly happy as much as he/she is ready to make value for happiness of others or that he/she is genuinely happy because of happiness of others and that he /she honestly wishes happiness of others. Altruism is a very powerful way to achieve something before we had even wished it for, while egoism as opposite of altruism is furthering us from even good that we put a hard effort to happen.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Law of ambition

Ambition in its core is a form of hope.
    If it`s based on the law of Love, hope and faith - ambition is healthy and useful .
    If its not it becomes damaging and sick.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Law of temptation

All human temptations are having its core in freedom of not respecting the metaphysical truths.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Brook wrote:[i]I think Mudra has a thread on Water here somewhere but I'm not sure where it is. Mudra?

[/center]

Over here just around the corner Brook Cheerful

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1607-water?highlight=water

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 am

Beren wrote:

Also there is a Russian film called Water or Voda and here it is...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNuRRKVyrh0

Here is another link to the full russian documentary :

Arrow http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5642474521052087666

I have it in english on my thread under " Water the great mystery "

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:54 am

Law of science

Everyone who is in science as their field of work will inevitably come to metaphysics.
    The science is only true and useful as long as it can usefully be there for man`s spiritually & intellectual rise.
    Science that leads man from the metaphysical truths can be rooted upon thoughtfulness but not on a wisdom too.
    Being in that science is harmful; spiritless and naive realistic science is there to fulfill self proclaimed needs but it can never bring one to the accomplishment of real happiness.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:03 am

Law of Kingdom of Heaven

By the name Kingdom of Heaven we call higher worlds that are in Spiritual essence.
    By sky(or heaven) we mean other dimensions of existence.
    Every man or woman can be an embassy of Kingdom of Heaven.
    Every man and woman can exist in sky(heaven) or can carry the sky(heaven) inside.
    Sky(heaven) and Kingdom of Heaven must be found before all in yourself.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:37 pm