tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section

investigator
    investigator

Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section Empty Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section

Post  investigator Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 pm

If this is true I hope the US Space Command sends in the real life version of "Jack_O'Neill" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_O%27Neill or delta force underground Deuce War style to save da day! I wish the grays would stop anal probing us. It could certainly be a scam, but at least the description was amusing to read. If you guys are bored there are a lot of other amusing descriptions to read in the metaphysical section on ebay. The descriptions describe the occult practice known as "spirit keeping" which is when willing spirits are bound to jewelry items such as : fairy, djinn, angels, unicorn, demons, etc.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Metaphysical-/19266/i.htm
    Here is a really weird description of a paranormal item for sale on ebay:

This email was received from someone we've never heard of. It appears to be from a man in Montana. All our attempts to reach him by telephone this week have failed. He either is not answering his phone or he isn't home. One week before this email arrived a small parcel was delivered to this office. Inside the parcel were a number of vessels - each bearing a tag with the words "A Grey" stamped on them. We now reprint in full the man's email for you to read. Who is Tom? Have Greys really taken over America and are they living in our neighborhoods and feeding off us? It's highly possible, these are unsettled times, many species of strange entities have taken advantage of the current world instability to come through to our dimension but whether or not they're actually feeding off us is, well, a little too much to believe, or is it ?

"My name is Tom, I live in the state of Montana and two years ago a family of Greys moved in next door to me. At first they looked like any other young couple with a son and a dog named Brody but it soon became clear from their secretive and reclusive life style that they were concealing something deeply sinister about themselves and I began to feel they were dangerous. Their mannerisms were strange, they would avoid eye contact with me - and on the rare occasions when we did speak I noticed they kept their heads down - though this didn't prevent me from seeing their eyes which were weird yellow slits that flickered from side to side in rapid movements. Their bodies were petite - the husband and wife were both around four feet tall, and their teenage son was only three and a half feet tall. Their skin had an unhealthy grey tinge in summer and winter, and I noticed all three of them had the same weak limp light brown hair that never seemed to grow or need combing. I am now in fear of my life of them. They want to kill me and they are waiting for me, I've seen them outside moving around silently in the shadows. First, they'll plant a behavior modifier chip in my memory that will turn me into a mindless slave, then they'll put me into cold storage so they'll have something to eat this winter.

As soon as they moved in I sensed there was something strange about them - initially I suspected they were on a witness protection program - that may have accounted for the fact that they never made friends or spoke with the neighbors. They crept out of the house early in the morning and returned to it under the cover of darkness. For the first six months I monitored the Greys - I watched them carefully - and I grew more curious when I noticed that their dog - Brody - kept disappearing only to be replaced by another dog. But it wasn't until half a dozen children and over two dozen pet dogs disappeared from my neighborhood that I realized the truth - the family next door were behind the disappearances. They were Greys and they were greedily feeding off the neighborhood in the same way that the rest of us might go to the fridge for a sandwich. They were using our neighborhood as a larder - and all the dogs that kept disappearing from their yard were being devoured - the Greys were feeding off us - and I know they want me!

I discussed the Greys with a friend named Ian in Australia. This was my first mistake - somehow my mention of the Greys in my emails to Ian triggered some kind of alert-beacon in the Greys minds and, from that moment, they began to observe and monitor me. When I went to my office window I would see them stood in their yard - silently standing there staring across at me with their dull yellow lifeless eyes. If I went out to my car one of them would go out to their car and purposefully look over at me in a knowing way. And that's when the banging on the front door started up. I would go to open it, no one would be there, but each time I pulled the door open a gust of air would breeze past me and rush into my home. They were inside my house, and now they're monitoring this email. You are my last hope. Someone needs to know the truth about what's happening here in America. Two weeks ago I crept over to their home when I knew they had gone out. All three of them have 'covers'. The male Grey (husband) works at a local engineering firm. The female Grey (wife) works at the nursery. And the teenage Grey, named Adam, attends the local school where some of the children have gone missing. Whenever they went out I would go over to their home and peer in through the small square dust covered windows - that's when I saw the rows of wooden beds - each bed was filled with a Grey who seemed to be incubating ! In shock, I stared through the dirty glass at them lying motionless in their beds. Not one of them turned to look at me.

On my last visit across the yard to their home I broke in and looked around. Everything looked regular, just like a normal home, but then I saw how sparsely decorated it was with just a handful of chairs, a table, and nothing else. There was no fridge, no television, no books or computers, and no cups, plates or saucers. There were no photographs, no radios or any other electronic equipment and nothing to suggest any one lived there at all. But then I spotted the towels. Clearly they washed and had dried themselves on the towels. Knowing that Greys shed their skin like reptiles and that they secrete a sticky clear fluid I bundled the towels up and brought them home. I examined the towels under a microscope and, while I couldn't see any fluid I was lucky enough to discover some snake like flakes of skin and 3 pale light brown hairs. I took the flakes of skin and the hairs into work with me. I work in a forensic laboratory, and it was there that I cloned the samples and created a number of Greys who - for the sake of containing them safely - I bound to a number of vessels that I immediately sent on to the Von Strepple Djinn Corp of America together with this email so that somebody, somewhere, will know what happened to me if I do disappear.

I know they are back tonight, they're waiting for me to go to bed, I can hear them silently standing outside my bedroom window, and I am scared to go to sleep. The Greys are not going to let me go. By time the morning comes I may no longer exist, not the 'me' who is writing this. They will have kidnapped me and implanted a memory chip and then they'll either use my body as a host or else they'll use me for food. I know too much. That's why there is no way they'll let me live. Greys are here on earth, and they're living next door to all of us ! Will you remember me if I disappear? My name is Tom."

This strange unisex vessel is stamped 925 and bears a large gemstone and contains a Male Grey Adult. It will be bound to you before it leaves our HQ at North Pole Alaska and it will reach you with an incense cones and candle activation set, charging bag, and certificate of ownership. We cannot say with any degree of certainty at all what dangers this vessel may contain or what intent this Grey will have in relation to you. This is totally unchartered territory for us, it is an entity we have never worked with before and - if Tom's tale is even half true - then this is also a vessel that we do not want to have around here at our HQ. The days and nights here in Alaska are now completely dark, snow blizzards are blowing hard, villages are shut off, and we will have no more hours of daylight until March or May comes, that's a long time away, and in the meantime anything could happen here in the dark.........Greys are of course particular to the dark, and we know no emergency services will be able to reach us until the Spring comes......Good Luck.
    [url][/url]
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section Empty Re: Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

What a find! I think it's a great piece of fiction. If it's true, then, well, it's interesting and truly freaky. Okay, so the letter was saying that four foot grey people are living in Montana and nobody has investigated these yellow eyed people until some stuff shows up on Ebay? Huh? Sounds like the writer has submitted it as a project for their Master's thesis.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section Empty Re: Weird Stuff For Sale in the Ebay Metaphysical Section

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:24 pm

I clicked on the ebay link and I get a very very uncomfortable feeling, immediately. I had to click away from the energy there, it seems. Could that be possible? Like the same feeling Brook gets in her heart when reading various articles about names we won't mention here?

Something on that first page drove me away in a huge hurry. Hmmm
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Certainly, I think it's possible to attach spirits to objects, since I can see them. However, I can only see the ones assigned to me, and not random ones. It's a fairly useless skill for me though. I think the objects act as some type of portal. For example the Ouija board would be one. Interestingly, a freemason was somehow involved in the copyright for the Quija Board. Coincidence? I think not. The spirits can supposedly attach themselves to an object, and not just use a portal from an object. The sellers were also claiming that some of the spirits can view whom views the listing. So if your viewing a listing for a negative 4d entity, I guess it's possible. As for which merchants are legit and which are not, I do not know. There were also cases were some merchants accused other merchants of selling haunted items, with negative entities attached to them, when they claimed the entities were positive.

This video is fairly interesting as well it's from the TV show on the travel channel "The Dead Files" . This episode showcases a home haunted, but the owner collected a bunch of dolls, and the earthbound spirits appear to be attracted to the dolls. Somehow, they are attached themselves to the dolls!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VHaV9QAWOdA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:46 pm

I've heard of this before. Spooky to say the least. Thanks for the link investigator.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:26 pm