tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Floyd
Brook
Sanicle
lindabaker
burgundia
solent
Beren
mudra
Threecaster
newel
14 posters

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

gscraig
    gscraig

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) - Page 2 Empty Re: MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

Post  gscraig Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 am

If nothing else, the footage is having an impact on us already based on our "reactions". This is a continuation of people wanting and trying to find the truth of all that factual and instinctively does not hold up.

I finally watched all of the videos, and there are several instances where I feel the people don't match up. Especially in regards to the ears. Now, you also have to wonder how exactly did he get some of his footage for his research. I can see visiting various websites and youtube videos, but some of that footage and his connections are too convenient. In other words, easily accessible despite what is supposedly ficticious events.

I'm wondering as more people begin to question their surroundings, we are seeing an all hands on deck movement to control the people and the information pouring out at this time. Therefore, you show the people more truths (or deception) and then add credible people or events to stage a "discrediting campaign" against them and their information.

Welcome to planet Earth, my friends
    mudra
    mudra

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) - Page 2 Empty Re: MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level)

Post  mudra Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:51 pm

They hired bad actors for this one really...

Kim Jong Il dead: Video of grief and mass hysteria in North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccsNr9UJeVY

Love Always
    mudra

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:20 pm

good post Beren, thanks for sharing it !!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 am

mudra wrote:They hired bad actors for this one really...

Kim Jong Il dead: Video of grief and mass hysteria in North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccsNr9UJeVY

Love Always
    mudra

I thought it was a Monty python sketch Mudras Mudras
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Dont believe the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-YnnD3i_tM

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:37 pm

I have seen some of that guy's work. I could see so many differences between two people he was trying to compare yet he was saying they were one and the same person. He is sometimes overzealous in attempts to prove his point.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:31 pm

burgundia wrote:I have seen some of that guy's work. I could see so many differences between two people he was trying to compare yet he was saying they were one and the same person. He is sometimes overzealous in attempts to prove his point.

I quite agree with you burgundia.
    What I find interesting about this guy 's research though is the extra angle he gives from which to look at things.
    I would'nt be the least surprised some of the News we are fed are made up and faked although it does't mean
    they all are either.
    I already noticed myself on US channels that some news seem to be taken on the spot of the incident while actually
    the reporter is really in a studio with a film in the background. When you can fake things that much then I imagine you can fake them much more.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:38 am

MUST SEE: The Truth EXPOSED (to a whole new level) - Page 2 406037_517721194924890_751969229_n
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:18 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Pathetic

Foley Beheading HOAX - SMILING SIBLINGS! CRISIS ACTOR ALERT! SISIS HOAX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43F9tZpFWJo

Ummmm Ya Think? Foley's sister vs Lanza's friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf4DVaWE2eU#t=33

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:18 pm

THE SMOKING GUN - Foley Beheading Video FAKE - New Evidence - ETNR EXCLUSIVE SCOOP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7jYo0ubZts

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 am

Because I'm Happy - Sandy Hook, Foley, Cassidy Stay, 9/11 - Hoax Duping Delight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_SbsDfyO7g

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 am