tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

Brook
    Brook

The Full of Crap Files - Page 14 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  Brook Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 am

Funny the mention of Dolores Cannon. I just sent her some compelling stuff that may fly in the face of her work and opinions. I received a response from her secretary who assured me she had just gotten back form a trip but would contact me soon. Should be interesting eh? That is if she does contact me. Rolling Eyes
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am

i think, dolores cannon does some very good work - could be interesting eXchange for you Brook
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:21 am

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

Matthew 7:15

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 am

As far as Dolores...I am still on the fence about her. Looking forward to more info on her. You have Mail

Yes I agree on Little Grandmother. I had mentioned her earlier in the thread, but no one picked up on her.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:53 am

Well, that was all very interesting reading about DM, and a lot of what I read on that site you posted the link to eXchanger. Lyssa Royale Shocked Thanks for all the input people. Ho hum, blinded by all the 'Love and Light' again. Rolling Eyes I actually listened to more of the YT vids and did begin to wonder myself. But he's really got that interview sucked in hasn't he?

[Note: List by Dr Boylan that I impulsively posted here has been deleted as it's inclusion clearly concerned some fellow team members I respect and I apologize for unwittingly causing friction on Floyd's great thread. I was only trying to help, truly.]

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:54 am

DR ? TURI - THE UNIVERSITY he got his doctoarate from, is a buy your degree for about $35 LOL
    Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 am

Micjer wrote:As far as Dolores...I am still on the fence about her. Looking forward to more info on her. You have Mail

Yes I agree on Little Grandmother. I had mentioned her earlier in the thread, but no one picked up on her.

I like her books from Convoluted Universe series. They are interesting and a very good mind- stretching exercise. But I don't like the idea that some alien is "repairing" my body Blink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am

goggle says... Your Daily Guidance - Dr. Turi.com
    I got my metaphysical Mill Doctorate from the Light Church Institute In Sacramento, CA. My good friends called me Dr. Turi because of my powerful healing gifts ...
    www.drturi.com/daily.html
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:06 am

Sanicle wrote:

Well, that was all very interesting reading about DM, and a lot of what I read on that site you posted the link to eXchanger. Lyssa Royale Shocked Thanks for all the input people. Ho hum, blinded by all the 'Love and Light' again. Rolling Eyes I actually listened to more of the YT vids and did begin to wonder myself. But he's really got that interview sucked in hasn't he?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Dr Richard Boylan. From his website:

The UFO-Star Visitors-Star Kids/Star Seeds website of Dr. Richard Boylan:
    A disinformation-free, professionally-researched, factual information site on UFOs (starcraft), Star Visitors and contact by them, the new Star Kids and adult Star Seeds, on Star Nations, and on the Star Kids Project.

Also there's a link here to the Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists (ACCET), professionals working respectfully with those having contacts by the Star Visitors.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., M.S. Ed, MSW, B.A. is an Educator specializing in Star Kids and Star Seed adults, an emeritus Professor of Psychology, a star-cultures Anthropologist, a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (working with experiencers), and a Researcher/ Investigator into the UFO Cover-up.

Link: http://www.drboylan.com/

He has put a list up in which he names researchers he thinks are good, bad and ugly. Dolores Cannon is actually on his 'Bad' list. But here's those he names as 'Ugly'.
    The UGLIES ( Ugly =unreliable or distorts UFO facts - a partial list)

- George Adamski was a Regular Human and not a Star Seed. He was one of the early persons to report UFO sightings and to take photos of a few. As time went on, Adamski fraudulently told stories about personal contact with a Star Visitor (false) and claimed to receive telepathic messages from Star Visitors (false). His lies and pretense harmed the credibility of the overall UFO field for some time.
    - Stephen Bassett, founder, Paradigm Research Group, and convener of X-Conferences which includes speakers warning about Star Visitors' supposed dark intentions
    - Art Bell, publicist of UFO stories, fails to discriminate between the true, the made-up, and the absurd
    - Fred Bell, a ND naturopath whose dark energy signature marks him as a Cabal distract-and-deceive operative; he admits involvement in MK-ULTRA mind control “research”, claims to have worked in the Army Biological Weapons Division, spreads hostile and false propaganda about Zeta Star Visitors
    - Cmdr. Graham Bethune, USN, a participant in Steven Greer's Disclosure press conference, has absorbed disinformation about "threatening aliens".
    - Graham Birdsall, editor of UK magazine “UFO” filled with disinformation
    - Angela Brown Miller, Ph.D., Cabal mole infiltrating the metaphysical & UFO communities
    - William J. "Bill" Byrnes, UFO magazine publisher and Cabal propaganda agent
    - Glen Campbell, Area 51 investigator , super-sophisticated disinformer
    - Martin Cannon, disinformer about Star Visitors as “mind control fiction”
    - Bruce Cornet, El Paso college instructor and Canal disinformation asset
    - Bill Deagle, MD’s dark energy signature outs him as another Cabal distract-and-deceive psychological warfare operative, worked for military contractors to the US Space [Warfare] Command, falsely claims that a “Reptilian”, Pindar (sic) secretly controls the shadow world government, claims that the angel Gabriel appears to him regularly and that God speaks to him
    - “Ashaynna Deane” (real name: Anna Hayes), writer of books spreading disinformation, claims was “taught” by the Illuminati and Templars
    - Richard Dolan, authors of UFO documentation books putting out the propaganda premise that the National Security community has been "concerned" about the UFO presence for decades
    - A.J. Gevaerd, publisher of a Brazilian UFO magazine full of lurid UFO tales, many of which are disinformation scare stories.
    - John Greenewald, Jr., unsophisticated creator of UFO website full of disinformation and Star Visitors-as-evil false propaganda
    - William Hamilton, III, UFO investigator/dispenser of disinformation
    - Norio Hayakawa, investigator, “evil aliens” disinformation propagandist
    - Michael Hesemann, UFO investigator, editor, informant for Prince Hans Adam of Lichenstein; Opus Dei member
    - Len Horowitz, DMD, a dentist and multiple conspiracies scaremonger, exposed by his negative energy signature as a Cabal distract-and-deceive operative, has lectured about “the alien threat to humanity” (sic), showboats as a “whistle blower” on various “biological warfare” schemes, and still has time to peddle his own “health products”
    - Commander Scott Jones, USN (ret.), Ph.D., ex -Intelligence officer and “paranormal investigator” for Rockefeller interests
    - George Knapp, Las Vegas TV newsman and Cabal infiltrator
    - Laura Lee, a Washington State radio talk show host and Cabal distract-and-disinform operative
    - Ted Loman, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer, has featured disinformers
    - Lisa Lyon, producer and Cabal infiltrator within the Coast To Coast AM radio program
    - Billy Meier, Swiss “contactee”; early on Meier seems to have had some actual visits from a starcraft and possibly telepathic communications from its occupants, but later seems to have fallen under psychic or psychotronic mind-control targeting, and/or MILABs, to cause mis-perceived, false “Pleiadean messages”
    - Sean David Morton, a lightweight theatrical presenter of UFO “presentations” who witlessly palms off disinformation as serious reports
    - Bob Oechsler, UFO investigator, spreads sophisticated UFO disinformation
    - Brian O'Leary, Ph.D., Mars Mission astronaut,Cabal mole on the UFO topic
    - Toni Elizabeth Sar’h Petrinovich, Ph.D., Cabal “teacher”/messenger within the metaphysical community
    - Nancy Red Star, Native woman, author of several books and film on supposed ancient traditions of the Native Americans; a handy cover for her being a Cabal mole/disinformer
    - Yvonne Smith, abductions investigator, has internalized disinformation about “evil aliens” which distorts her presentation of “abduction stories”
    - Whitley Strieber is all over the place, sometimes respectfully appreciative of the Star Visitors' contact, sometimes lapsing into the stereotyped fear-and-loathing disinformation and propaganda all too widespread in print and visual media. Thus, it is not possible to consistently place Strieber in any one column of ufologists. Psychotronic victimization?
    - “Dr.” Louis Turi, astrologer and Cabal infiltrator within the metaphysical community
    - James Twyman, Cabal disinformation mole within the metaphysical community
    -Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.), an unabashed apologist for the Secret Government” (Cabal) and their Chem-Trails schemes, positions himself at many UFO events. Ware also peddles pseudo-metaphysical nonsense, epitomized in the Urantia disnformation writings.
    - Christen Warwick, Cabal disinformation operative
    - Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, advocate for UFO disclosure but frequently gullible in UFO matters and a de-facto stooge for Cabal disinformation operatives Michael Salla and Andrew Basiago
    - David Wilcock, slick Cabal disinformation operative who holds himself out as an “expert” on many things and claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (sic). Not!
    - Dr. Bob Wood, McDonnell-Douglas manager, engaged in a Cabal Distract-and- -Disinform operation publicizing “leaked UFO documents”, a hopeless mix of dubious and authentic papers, and roping his trusting son, Ryan Wood, into his cynical operation.

Link: http://www.drboylan.com/goodbadugly.html

Interesting stuff.....IF he's to be trusted as well. Crazy Happy

Not a bad list that.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 am

Cool, we've got both up here now. I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:10 am

Sanicle wrote:Check it again Floyd. I just changed it all to the 'Bad' list, which is even better haha. (Sorry). Surprised

I went straight to the horses mouth with the link you provided thanks sanicle.

When I meant not a bad list-its english for 'thats pretty good.'

A good summary of the bad guys.

If you know what a mean-pretty accurate.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 am

Thanks for this, Sanicle! What a list!

But above all crap, I think this is Lord of The Craps, this one, Dr. Georgi Stankov. In order to enlighten all of you, and to help you Ascend soon, I have decided to post here just a small example of his wisdom:

Link: http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/

Let me summarize the current situation as simply as possible. There is a group of highly evolved star seeds, who will very soon ascend. The most experienced among them belong to the Planetary Ascension Team, PAT. The other star seeds will participate in the First Ascension Wave and use these portals. The first ascensions will begin in November in close association with the opening of the stargate 11.11.11, when Gaia will be heaved to the 4th and 5th dimensions by the PAT.

All readers of this website belong either to PAT or to the first wave of ascension candidates. The higher purpose of this website was from the very beginning to connect all star seeds and wayshowers from all over the world and to initiate them to open their portals to the higher dimensions. These portals will help in the first place to heave Gaia to the 4th and 5th dimensions. In the second place, they will enable many star seeds to ascend to the 5th dimension. The members of the PAT will be the last ones to ascend, as they have the obligation to hold the portals open, until all participants in the first wave of ascension have left earth. I, figuratively speaking, being the captain of the PAT, will be the last one to leave earth during this first wave.

Unquote

So, my friends, if you are not on this site, and if you failed to be thought by Dr. Stankov how to open your own portal in the middle of your living room, you missed the boat. Crazy Happy

And, BTW, I am Arcturian master from Pleiades with Zeta Reticuli lineage. Cow

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:20 am

Yes, and many of them were very, very upset when it didn't happen lol. I think the excuse was from those they channel that there were not enough people on Earth ready for to do it -- only around 1,000 -- so it's been put off by the ETs helping them. BUT, the channel is open for people to do it alone without the ET assistance that was promised at 11/11/11.

Oh, and Stankov himself has decided to make the sacrifice of being the last to go so he can help those who might need his help. Big of him, don't you think? Wink
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am

And, BTW, I am Arcturian master from Pleiades with Zeta Reticuli lineage
    Small universe. Nice to meet you. Haha

The Full of Crap Files - Page 14 Marvin
    Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:46 am

Micjer wrote:
    And, BTW, I am Arcturian master from Pleiades with Zeta Reticuli lineage
    Small universe. Nice to meet you. Haha

The Full of Crap Files - Page 14 Marvin

We look the same! You are probably my long lost brother from Zeta Reticuli Crazy Happy

I have checked lists, and there is something I don't like here. He's putting Jordan Maxwell onto bad list?! Rolling Eyes
    WTF? I think this man is antithesis for spiritual businessman, disinfo agent or anything of that nature. He has spend whole of his life researching and presenting his research about Occult Symbolism. How THAT can be dangerous, harmful disinfo? scratch

Besides, this man is everything but salesperson. He does mention his website during interviews, but... I mean, really! Imagine, more than 40 years in the arena, and have in mind that during most of that time this was not actually considered as "profitable business." He is absolutely, definitively not rich. After 40 years of work, and being among the first to go into those areas at all! The research he is doing is a work of his life- years and years of real work- if nothing, he had to actually read a zillion of books to gather information.

Regarding David Icke- I personally like him. Even though information he is presenting is not new for me, I always like to listen to him. He has fairly good information and he doesn't sell the story that you need this or that to ascend. His presentation is a fairly accurate picture of what is going on and how it's all connected. As for the accusation that he is collecting other people's work- taking into account level of details he gives, I have yet to find those people from whom he took info. And my question is- why those "original researchers" do not go public and gather thousands of people to present their work?

In my view, David Icke is ordinary, normal human being who is passionately following his path. With that level of arthritis, you really need to be passionate to do a 9 hour presentation. I don't see that he is terribly rich and that he has a lavish lifestyle from all those years of profits. He is not perfect, he doesn't claim any mastership and he doesn't sell spirituality, but information.

And yet, I see Hoagland on the "positive" list? Strange.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:12 am

Good call on the Jordan Maxwell thing.

The only critism I would have of Jordan would be some of his interpretations of words and their meanings are a bit of a stretch, but hey that doesn't make him a hoaxer.

He certainly hasn't become wealthy by doing his research that is for sure.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

Well Hayes and Wilcock are on there along with Meier and Deagle. Hoagland should definitely be on there so a bad call there. Nazi Green is on there though so generally speaking the list fits in nicely with what we have been getting at on this thread.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

My dear...what a situation. I mean, these names being presented here...it's basicly the "who's who" of the worlds "most popular leaders" of several "cults" / "movements". (Ok, I just tried not to sound cinycal here, and therefore the inverted commas).

Do you people realise the impact of this thread? Are you aware that basicly, and according to yours (or other peoples) research you're presenting here, there's no one else out there left, that can be considered trustful?

What I see here, is nothing more than endless discussions about debunking and getting things straight. Well don't misunderstand me, I find your work great. It's good to see and read other oppinions and thoughts.

But please let me ask once again (I asked the same question few days ago):

Realy, what are we doing here on this forum? What are thousands of other doing on several other similar forums worldwide? Are we so blinded and deceived, that we're not able to see the real truth?

And please let me ask you another question again: where starts the truth and where ends the lie?? Where??

Oh, trust me, I have my own answers. But what purpose does it serves, to question everything and everyone about their deeds, does and hidden agendas? If we're only to do this, than this platform here is completely the wrong one.

What I am missing is our own action and our own sollutions to some of the listed (possible) scams and (possible) lies. Sure, many of us here have their own fields of interests, be it ecology, sociology, animal walfare, gardening, housing, spirituality etc...and many of us are realy, realy active in these fields. But no one really seams to be able to do better, to present a "better and trusfuller" truth than the persona disccused here.

As, at the end of the day, please don't forget that each one of us is comming here and presenting (mostly) their own understandings and truths, dependend on many external and internal influences ans experiences.

Are we going to start to question ourselves in this case? Should we start to question Mudra's wisdom and spirituality for example? Or Brook's egyptian past and background? Or Lionhawk's straighness and his own encounters with many other beings? Or Astralwalker's own experiences with the extraterrestrial race that provided him all these informations about the nexus wave and much more? (And these were just a few of us here....)

Should we? As this would be the next logical step, after we're done with "the list". But you all know, where it'll end.

And I guess, that would be the victory of that many powers who want to see us dumbed, sceptical and distrusful with each other and slaved or wiped out, as we're obviously becomming dangerous.

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:28 am

malletzky wrote:

Realy, what are we doing here on this forum? What are thousands of other doing on several other similar forums worldwide? Are we so blinded and deceived, that we're not able to see the real truth?

I have responded to this before too.
    We are interested in truth Mall.. Eliminating the work of those who stand in the way of it and actively oppose it through misinformation is a very good thing and we should do it at every moment we can.

A list is a list but it helps.

Just to sit by and say nothing while these guys scam and deceive is not good enough. That is why they thrive and that is why people are being deceived.

Not of all us think that is a good idea. And that is why this thread is very important and will continue to thrive.
    They should be held to account by scrutiny and that way we clear some of the rubbish.
    If anyone thinks thats a bad idea think then I really dont know what else to say to them.
    Anyway the topic is popular so it speaks for itself.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:32 am

Floyd wrote:
    malletzky wrote:

We are interested in truth Mall.. Eliminating the work of those who stand in the way of it and actively oppose it through misinformation is a very good thing and we should do it at every moment we can.

Just to sit by and say nothing while these guys scam and deceive is not good enough. That is why they thrive and that is why people are being deceived.

Not of all us think that is a good idea. And that is why this thread is very important and will continue to thrive.
    They should be held to account by scrutiny and that way we clear some of the rubbish.

This is true Floyd, but in doing so, I have the certain feeling that we will definitelly have much collateral damage at the end of the day. And this is what I intended to highlight with my post above.

Mall...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 am

malletzky wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    malletzky wrote:

This is true Floyd, but in doing so, I have the certain feeling that we will definitelly have much collateral damage at the end of the day. And this is what I intended to highlight with my post above.

Mall...

I dont think so mall. No collateral damage. Just damage where its due.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 am

The above clip sums up where we all are. The internet (and life for that matter) is full of people trying to show us the "truth". We have to find it ourselves. No one trustworthy is going to show us.

Finding the truth.....Priceless!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 am

Floyd wrote:
    malletzky wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    malletzky wrote:

Mall...

I dont think so mall. No collateral damage. Just damage where its due.

And this is why I like being here in the mists...we're all so different, but we act in mutual respect with each other, and this is something that I mostly value.

Cheers Toast Floyd
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 am

Double Thumbs Up
    Nela
    Nela

Post  Nela Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:00 pm

malletzky wrote:

Oh, trust me, I have my own answers. But what purpose does it serves, to question everything and everyone about their deeds, does and hidden agendas? If we're only to do this, than this platform here is completely the wrong one.

Hi Malletzky!

You have a good question, and I have actually already wrote something today, but I lost my post. I will answer for myself, because other people here maybe have different answers to questions you posed.

I feel passionate about freedom. I have allergic reaction when I perceive deception, illusion and lie. Since everything within my awareness is my turf, my world, I want it clean- inside and out. We have all been deceived and not once. If we were not, how would we ever learn to recognize it? Disinformation that we have been tearing apart is not only about how rich someone became but it has a very sinister purpose and I think we all know it.

Those that are deceiving people by claiming that there are no bad ETs, that humans are OK, we just need some "repair" and "upgrade", that saviors are coming- for WHAT are they preparing ground?

Those that are claiming that you need to create "Mercaba" and do so and so- where are they taking people who do so?

What are we about to encounter when EVENT, whatever it might be happen? People REALLY need to wake up, and someone is reading this. Someone who is maybe on the fence weather to believe or not believe some of those disinformators would read those accounts (and other). We were all there. A good, reasonable critique and laughter can make someone willing to take another look at what belief they are buying.

Remember Charles saga? What battle that was! If some people weren't writing their opinions, naming BS for what it was, our friend Charles would probably now be a celebrity or cult leader with who knows how many followers. Even though at the time, number of people aware what BS it was were small(do you remember how attacked we were, not by Charles, but by followers?), we have attacked illusion. Our battle consisted of words on the face value, but words are energy, and when written with certain intent, they TEAR ILLUSION APART. Do you remember, after many of us have left "the battlefield", thing seemingly continued to be "business as usual", but deception called Charles started to crumble down- one by one, deceived people were awakening to the truth, and removed their energy from illusion. Some of those people became from gullible, sheeplike creatures, a pretty sharp thinkers. And I believe that our tearing of illusion helped.

Why would it be important to share knowledge and feelings about what has been served to the public? Why would it be important to leave crumbles on the path you have already been on to other? Why should we care if other people awaken or not?

In my view, when Cabal really start to feel that their deceptions and illusions are coming down they are going to play their last card. It will not be US versus THEM. It would be people against people. And it is not just a matter of different opinions, it would be programed versus aware. They would pull on all programs they are now installing and have been installing for a long time- and programed people are so easy to deceive and make to do whatever you want them to do.

And when you analyze disinformation that is out there, and look at it- what program does it play on, or what program it carries and instal in a susceptible person you can see the horror of it. And it has a purpose- something for future use.

That is why I feel so passionate to name BS for what it is, to tear down deception and illusion, to point out to a program it plays on- that is my passion. That is how I am designed. I want my world- both inner and outer cleaned.

I know that there are some people who don't like words like "battle", "war" and "fight". It is OK, but I am not one of you. If I would forcibly try to make myself like that, I would rape living Spirit in me. I believe that since I am what I am, and there are other people like me, there must be some purpose to that. And I am in search of it by following my instincts and my passions. And taking down deception is one of them- I am doing it in the middle of a corporate setting where I work- and that is a whole story here, and I am doing it everywhere I can (and feel passionate call to do so).

As for the people who are carriers of deception and illusion- that is their choice. When they made choice to carry deception and bring it to the world, they accepted price attached to it. They placed themselves against Awareness which exist in the world, and they should know that.

Awareness is piercing and egos get hurt- we all were there and we know that, we have been pierced many times as well. But Spirit is never hurt by truth, so basically no harm has been done to them in any manner of real significance.

I can write about this all day, I don't think I can even explain what I perceive- not only because English is not my native language, but words are so inadequate. There is this whole energetic dynamics that is going on and it's indescribable. I feel frustrated for this inability Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:19 am