tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
Chimpsky
Nela
Troy Are Us
We Are You
Jenetta
Lionhawk
gscraig
JesterTerrestrial
giovonni
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Jonah
Owlsden
investigator
CetaceousOne
malletzky
lawlessline
mudra
Carol
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
THEeXchanger
Micjer
Sanicle
burgundia
HigherLove
orthodoxymoron
Beren
Brook
Floyd
34 posters

The Full of Crap Files

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

The Full of Crap Files - Page 8 Empty Re: The Full of Crap Files

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Well, Gio won't like this, but I submit James G. for addition to the F.O.C files.

He recently made numerous predictions most notably for September, saying that he
    had been given the dates by his sources of 9/10 to be finished by, and the 17th or so to be home
    by to prepare for major changes.

His last public appearance was supposed to be in early September!

Later, he sent out an email roasting Harold Camping. When I suggested that was a little
    like the pot calling the kettle black, he responded by suggesting the worst was yet to come
    and would likely occur in November.

Well, here we are in December with no major earth changes, no ET's, lots of chemtrails and
    things still humming along. I notice James is back to traveling and making paid appearances
    again. Gotta keep that gravy train going!

I think I would have a lot more respect for some of these people if they would just admit that they have
    no Xxxxxxxx clue as far as what is going to happen in the future instead of pretending they
    do and asking for donations so they don't have to go out and get a Xxxxxxxx job and work
    for a living.

Be your own Messiah, indeed! cheers

Last edited by CetaceousOne on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Carol wrote:yes... they're regular guests along with a few other interesting folks.

Being a full coloured LORD of the GALACTIC FEDERATION of LIES, I'm entitled to address the US Naval Space Command, telling them we will seek contact...

SOON!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Insanely Happy Good luck with that Lord TRANCOSO. I suspect they are entertained by what we come up with but aren't too interested in contact. After all, why do you think they call it a secret program?

I never did add that other list of ETs to the mix yet. UFO2

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 am

Carol wrote:That really is the point of all of this Brook, isn't it? Just how many of these whistle blowers are actually victims of mind control and subsequently disinformation agents.

I think the majority are just full crap naturally.
    Some of them have great business acumen.
    Some are installed by agencies
    Its a big smelly mixture.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:07 am

Less than a month till 2012. I tell you this thread is going to have a major expansion if we get to 2013 and nothing amazing happens. There are a lot of people, organizations and websites that have laid all of their cards on the table for 2012 and they will be exposed and derailed with another y2k!

Many will find another date and move their predictions onward. David Willcrook is a prime example. study
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 am

Yeah, I often think the same thing Micjer. 'Twill be interesting indeed to see how it all plays out. Can you imagine what they'll all go through if it plays out that way? I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:35 am

Well John Hogue is one who insists nothing will happen and 2013 will come and there are no more prophecies left. The only real concern I have is with our sun and what will follow after a CME direct hit to the global electronic communications systems.

Irrespective of everything else there still are earth changes in the making and they are on the increase and will continue until our solar system passes the galactic core. The problem therein is if our solar system joins the milky way, which is expected by some in the know.

We know ET is real. We know time travel is real. We know the jump room to other planets is real. We know zero point energy is real. The problem is getting accurate data out to the public - getting the secret governments beyond hanging onto their space toys and sharing with the planet the technology they already have. If and when a good CME wipes out the global electronic grid - it's likely in the aftermath these toys will come out of the closet and help clean up what is left behind. But to be perfectly honest. I don't see (intuitionally) a release of any of this secret technology until closer to 2015.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 am

I agree Carol. There is still all of that to consider, regardless of what's being said by these people. Those things ARE real and worthy of being aware of. And yay for the Mists for making us aware of these facts. cheers
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

Micjer wrote:Less than a month till 2012. I tell you this thread is going to have a major expansion if we get to 2013 and nothing amazing happens. There are a lot of people, organizations and websites that have laid all of their cards on the table for 2012 and they will be exposed and derailed with another y2k!

Many will find another date and move their predictions onward. David Willcrook is a prime example. study

A trait of many new religious movements and cult leaders is to change dates when things fail to happen. It gives their products and their ability to delude themselves and their followers a longer shelf life. They will often try to cover their previous false claims by reinterpreting them. In the case of Wilcrook and Leider they changed the name of their websites.

People continue to fall for their nonsense.

The Jehovah's witnesses are a classic example of this. Date changing and reinterpretation. So there is a precedent in the pattern amongst self proclaimed prophets and self styled spiritual leaders. It is characteristic of leaders of NRM's. (New Religious Movements)

In the case of Anna Hayes she is rather more vague and from the little I could take of her horrendous literature, I noticed 2018 is the only definite date she gives for something happening. This ensures she has arond 6 years for selling her variety of products that you are sublimely 'encouraged' to buy if you are a member. The rest is vague and meaningless. It may or may not happen depending on aliens etc etc.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 am

Jonah wrote:Hello Owlsden my misty friend... it seems you have discovered our local ney-sayer he is a bit of a conundrum that keeps us truth seekers on our toes... he is no doubt in need of a good bunn-ing from time to time...

The Full of Crap Files - Page 8 Bunny-10

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 am

Add Dr. Georgi S. to the list, please.

He attempted to deceive a large number of people into believing they
    would ascend on 11/11/11 - even going as far as trying to hi-jack
    Steve Beckow's readers - and we all know what (didn't) happen then. Rolling Eyes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:47 am

CetaceousOne wrote:Add Dr. Georgi S. to the list, please.

He attempted to deceive a large number of people into believing they
    would ascend on 11/11/11 - even going as far as trying to hi-jack
    Steve Beckow's readers - and we all know what (didn't) happen then. Rolling Eyes

Yes an excellent candidate.

Ironically he wrote a short article on his website entitled.

Why America no Longer Needs New Age Charlatans, But a True Revolution.

How sadly ironic.

Add him.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:52 am

I have no idea who this one is......but I have to tell you I quit following this trend of "New Age-ism" as it stinks to the high heavens.

Who IS the "father" of the New Age?

God forbid I should add Carl Jung to the list...... Rolling Eyes Does anyone REALLY know his story and where and how is theory's developed?

(go ahead and spank me now......
    Rolling Eyes ) I've done plenty of research on this one too...... Wink

That being said....I remind you not to throw the baby out with the bathwater.....because there is a hin
    t of truth in some of this. It's the only way it can "hook" you!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 am

Every now and again one needs a little rant Brook just to clear the air and find out where the baby is actually located. lol!

I will admit when I first started reading the Wilcox material I was duly impressed. After I saw him in person I was equally unimpressed by who he was as a person. However, the information he had on buckyballs transforming into waves was spot on with the increase of vibrational frequency.

NASA/JPL: Buckyballs Fullerenes - Cosmic Soccer Ball Molecules.

Mini soccer balls in space: The World Cup may be over, but there are soccer balls still bouncing in space. Astronomers using NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope have discovered soccerball-shaped molecules, known as "buckyballs".

The animation illustrates that buckyballs closely resemble old fashioned, black-and-white soccer balls, only on much smaller scales.

Buckyballs jiggle like jello: The artist's animation illustrates vibrating buckyballs -- spherical molecules of carbon discovered in space for the first time by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 am

Apparently he ascended last month on 11 11 11.
    He appears to be very up himself. Perhaps he ascended up his own backside.

He is still in Germany so it seems very much on terra firma.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a new age for humanity. We live in abysmal times. It needs to get better. Its just that people like him, Starr, wilcock, Hayes, and so on are at the fore front of the so called new age movement an umbrella term for a disjointed and ramshackle collection of anything that isnt mainstream religion and often have nothing in common.

One thing that there is, is a new age market that covers everything from, prophecy to zen, from sufism to ufo cults, from esoteric Christianity to tantra. But it is not one religion. quite the opposite. The new age movement is a myth, Its like hinduism, a collective term for sects and philosophies that often contradict each other. Some are atheist, some devotional and some nihilist resembling buddhism rather than another Indian religion. There is no such thing as a 'hindu' religion per se just as their is no such thing as a 'new age' religion.

It is incorrectly perceived as such.

Most people who are looking to make significant change in the world dont take any them (self styled prophets)seriously I would have thought. They sell things that some people want, filling a gap in their lives and making predictions and promises that they cannot possibly keep, but they are most definitely not spiritual teachers of any caliber.

The problem is for me none of this people have any humility. They all seem to be full of themselves. I dont see anything spiritual in any of them.

New age are two words that imply that the old order is going. When and how?
    They dont belong to any religion or creed or politik.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 am

Carol wrote:Every now and again one needs a little rant Brook just to clear the air and find out where the baby is located. lol!

Yep!

BTW.....I was going to gather some of the material I wrote on Jung just in case. Lots' of what I wrote on him got erased in the scramble to save this forum as it was on a thread that got deleted......Well funny as it may seem.....right after my last post on Jung at Project Camelot is when I got banned. Now here is something that gobsmacked me......

When I got banned and the thread locked down by the admin.....I had just under five thousand hits on my thread. about a week ago I noticed it had just over ten thousand hits. since then....it now has 11016. Who the heck is reading my thread?!? That's a significant amount in just a week! That thread was locked down this last summer.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 am

Brook, please do us a favor and post that info here. I never visit Camelot or PA so have no clue what data is posted that is actually factual. I just got tired of all of the drama and dropped the two forums off my list of checking up on.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:30 am

Carol wrote:Brook, please do us a favor and post that info here. I never visit Camelot or PA so have no clue what data is posted that is actually factual. I just got tired of all of the drama and dropped the two forums off my list of checking up on.

Post what info? The jung stuff or the stupid drama that followed?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 am

Whilst writing my dissertation on the History of the 'New Age Movement' I found that there are some groups with something in common but there is no identifiable new age religion and there is actually more conflict and disagreement within what people perceive to be a new age religion, than agreement.

In some ways it is similar to the feuding sects of all the major world religions. There is more feuding than harmony. The notion of a new age religion has also been artificially enhanced by Jewish propaganda against Alice Bailey who wanted Zionism eradicated. Many other so called new age groups disown alice Bailey but the zionists like to bunch them all together in a make believe religion who are behind a ludicrous plot to take over the world.

It is a messy story full of twists and turns and surprises.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 am

Floyd wrote:Whilst writing my dissertation on the History of the 'New Age Movement' I found that there are some groups with something in common but there is no identifiable new age religion and there is actually more conflict and disagreement within what people perceive to be a new age religion, than agreement.

In some ways it is similar to the feuding sects of all the major world religions. There is more feuding than harmony. The notion of a new age religion has also been artificially enhanced by Jewish propaganda against Alice Bailey who wanted Zionism eradicated. Many other so called new age groups disown alice Bailey but the zionists like to bunch them all together in a make believe religion who are behind a ludicrous plot to take over the world.

It is a messy story full of twists and turns and surprises.

The story of Carl Jung fits right into that .....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 am

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:Brook, please do us a favor and post that info here. I never visit Camelot or PA so have no clue what data is posted that is actually factual. I just got tired of all of the drama and dropped the two forums off my list of checking up on.

The Jung info. I always like Carl Jung and studied him years back. I remember reading about his childhood.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:59 am

Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:

The Jung info. I always like Carl Jung and studied him years back. I remember reading about his childhood.

Okay..but be prepared....I will probably tic off several here. And I never got to finish my last area which was my personal views....as the admin so abruptly stopped the flow.....regarding some information I disagreed with her regarding this group called "Leonades"....which I deemed a "cult" and she went haywire! It may take me a bit to gather.....and it's LOT'S of text Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 am

TIA Brook. And you know you won't have those admin problems here.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:09 am

Okay.....before I get started Keep in mind Jung is considered the Father of the New Age....out of which spawned all kinds of mixed bag teaching and revenue for that matter.

Mixed in this bag is Buddha teachings, Native American Indian, Eastern India teachings, Mystery teaching...and yes..that would include Ancient Egyptian and even up to and including Alister Crowley...which goes back to Egyptian Thoth teachings. Man I'm sure I left something out here....the list is impressive in the New age models. Of course this converts back to the godhead / Divinity within us all.....again from Jung in the Archetype teachings.....

Lets also add this guy as well to the list here and remember it was through a movie called "The Secret" where the concept of divinity through manifestation was discovered / exploited and this guy was a big sponsor in the movie. It made him rich! For which he became his own archetype "Guru" and decided to exploit the Native American culture and promptly killed people while he was in some "god like state" while he sat back and allowed it to happen.

Guru gets 2 years for Ariz. sweat lodge deaths

The Full of Crap Files - Page 8 111118-james-ray-12p.grid-4x2

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45358986/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/guru-gets-years-ariz-sweat-lodge-deaths/#.Tt476vLyQs0

Edit to add: What I'm about to present is a "copy and paste" of material I've gathered in some research of my own....Noting. I could not find the writing of Jung himself where he described being in Africa at a drum ceremony to gather "spirits" of the great ones.....and he himself admitted being afraid to participate in something he not only brought to light but claimed to have a deep understating of. Why would he be afraid? Wish I could have added it to this.....however it was here at the Mists before it got deleted. I just could not find it again in this round of research.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:27 am

Oh no...not Jung. Is he part of the machine, too. lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Crazy Happy

My friends were right. I got a BS degree (uh, the bull variety), not a BA in Psychology.

It's okay...at least they sent me toward the transpersonal realm. I admit the pendulum swung a bit far...but not Jung...

hehehe

As always, looking forward to your take.

This is a place where people should be made safe for ideas, not where ideas should be made safe for people...right?

Have fun.

Bear Hugs!!!!!!!

sunny

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 am