tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 13 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

deleted because the video just seems inappropriate to me, now. (band perry -- if i die young).
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 13 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Well shucky-darn, folks. Lots of energy here today.

Cool

1. Current concern: Druids are polytheists, and Carol just made an awesome point about "one".
    Solution: changing to another label: "sentinel". Without going into detail at the moment, it feels like what I am / who I am.

2. Social worker, heal thyself!

I have spent decades filling out forms for others, and totally messed up my own.
    Solution: Meltdown
    Remedy to temporary fix: my sister stayed up half the night filling out forms for me, and she and Gregg are doing their best to handle everything.

3. Feeling stigma of applying for social services, but I have to ask for Medi-Cal (Medicaid) and disability. My arm is neither worse nor better.
    Solution: cut/paste/cry....cut/paste/cry...lean back on Gregg and my sister.

It's really weird because I just know that everything will be okay.

As a human I sort of lean toward freaking out. My spirit, however, seems to be in a state of delicious anticipation for something I know not what.

It just feels really good to be loved and have so much precious time to allow myself to wander, after feeling locked up in the system for so long. That and finding hundreds of animated gifs.

Social workers are underrated. harumph!

I'd like to go back for training in something else, such as getting serious about computer graphics...something like that. Gregg would like to support both of us, and I seem to find it difficult to fight him on that issue. lol

Please send good vibes so he can help me with a mini set design. I may delving into radio or video. New territory.

I am photogenic. My surroundings are not. I have been in my nephew's old room since he went to prison (now in rehab with less than 40 days...groan).

The compassionate energies granted as a gift as part of my contract are seeming to require that I not be stuck back in some dark office. I can still follow my heart and do good in the world.

How will it end?

PEACE
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:50 am

Yikes. Sorry to dominate the posts so much, but I have to report something amazing:

It has not been that long since I wrote that post above. For the first time in months, without even realizing that I did it, I took a bite of food with my right hand (okay, it was Ben & Jerry's again, but that's not the point).

I also am now able to reach up and touch my face.

I think I can wash my hair without using my left hand to put my right on my head. I will find out in the morning.

Whatever good vibes that are coming my way, I am ever so grateful.

Still cannot raise my arm up more than 90 degrees with arm stretched out, and very little ability to move my arm out to the side.

Even so, this is amazing.

Blessed be

PEACE & GOODNIGHT
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 am

Thanks for the update Troy and I'm glad you're doing better. For myself, I got the lawn mower (Jeffery) stuck again in the gully on the other side of the yard while mowing - the hives seem to be receding and I'm allergic to bromine - not spinach. Back to juicing. Tomorrow it's time to check the bees. lol!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

HigherLove wrote:Yikes. Sorry to dominate the posts so much, but I have to report something amazing:

It has not been that long since I wrote that post above. For the first time in months, without even realizing that I did it, I took a bite of food with my right hand (okay, it was Ben & Jerry's again, but that's not the point).

I think I can wash my hair without using my left hand to put my right on my head. I will find out in the morning.

Still cannot raise my arm up more than 90 degrees with arm stretched out, and very little ability to move my arm out to the side.

Blessed be

PEACE & GOODNIGHT

Your arm will be feeling much better soon. Just be a bit patient.

Much respect to you my friend
    Mall...
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 am

Carol wrote:Thanks for the update Troy and I'm glad you're doing better. For myself, I got the lawn mower (Jeffery) stuck again in the gully on the other side of the yard while mowing - the hives seem to be receding and I'm allergic to bromine - not spinach. Back to juicing. Tomorrow it's time to check the bees. lol!

Jeffrey? LOL

Now I am tempted to look for pics of animated lawnmowers.

Good news about the hives. And your hive.

How about "The High-Five Hive"? (as in a blessed yield of honey).

Uh-oh -- Now I am thinking of Pooh Bear. I bet he looks cute in a gif.

I still have a Snoopy or two, and at least one pink panther...

hehehe

Crazy Happy

Last edited by HigherLove on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : T-shirt?: "I visited the Bee farm and all I got was a case of hives." boo?)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 am

malletzky wrote:
    HigherLove wrote:Yikes. Sorry to dominate the posts so much, but I have to report something amazing:

Blessed be

PEACE & GOODNIGHT

Your arm will be feeling much better soon. Just be a bit patient.

Much respect to you my friend
    Mall...

I was able to pick up my coffee cup this morning. I couldn't get it to my mouth, but I was already into it before I realized what I had done. My arm feels like it WANTS to get better.

There have been the silly moments, such as when I tried to hug someone the first time. Being a tall, big guy, people have come to expect really strong hugs from me. The first time someone went to hug me, I grabbed their buttocks, because that was as far up as my arm would go. LOL

I learned to swing my arm a bit so that I could grab it with my left hand behind them and pull my arm up higher. Again, I still have complete dexterity in my fingers. Rotating my lower arm is quite difficult.

I just gave Gregg several hugs, and was able to reach up high enough (we tried over the shoulder, under the shoulder...). It's almost funny.

I did grab onto one of his cheeks, but that was on purpose.

Razz

I forgot I had an early warning about this last year. The same thing happened to my hand. It did go away. I think it has more to do with the way I would sleep on my arm when it was under the pillow, and not so much the keyboard (I mean use of the keyboard; I did not intend to imply that I sleep on a pillow and/or a keyboard). hehehe

Oh: while it has a habit of coming and going, I forgot to mention that the lower back pain is gone and it has been over a week since I felt any electric jolts down my sciatica.

Thank you, dear friend.

Namasté
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:14 am

Personally, it is much more fun racing around on top of it with throttle full out then standing there pushing buttons.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:19 am

This is just my opinion, and you may know what they say about those... Suspect ("Yea, well....everybody's got one, and they all stink! confused " Lmfao

I've often felt that the physical body emerges as a coincidence (or convergence) of your personality, which in itself is your local emergence, or extension, of the immortal soul, against the background continuity. In other words, it is your personality that "drives the bus", when a baby body is ready to receive it. You (as "you" as you can be) and your spiritual connection to your source develop the baby body as it flows and grows through time and space and becoming a lovely human bean.

Kind of like the baby body is an musical instrument, inherit in the local spacetime we exist in. Then your personality comes along and learns to play this instrument. But you have to learn to tune your instrument as well.

One case may be that if you are experiencing disfunction of the body, the root level blockages you developed early on in learning to tune your body are now manifesting themselves physically. Perhaps it is possible, if the source of these manifestations were revealed in a manner sensible (or rational) to you, then you could "re-tune" your state of "dis-ease" into a better harmonic.

(Suddenly I feel the need to play "Kick Out The Jams!") The Floyd

I am sure that this can be accomplished, I am trying to figure out how to heal my hipjoints, knees and shoulders. All my pivot points are wearing out... Whistle

Just some food for thought. I hope it can help some of you folks.

Carol: allergies are a bitch. I'm glad yours is clearing up. I once got red splotches that felt like sunburn; started in the pits and groin. After like three days I was running a fever and it had spread to like 40% of my skin. Turns out it was Eurethema Multi-form, a virus! Who knew!

Fortunately I went and got a shot, and it cleared it up.

So there is "heal thyself", and then there's things we already have a handle on!

Love and easy reach!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 am

HigherLove wrote:

How will it end?

PEACE

I’d like to introduce you to Adena Kling, a reader here at The Greenest Dollar who is about to leave everything behind and live a life on the road out of her eco-friendly RV.

Adena has long dreamed of selling all of her things and having the freedom to just travel. No, she’s not rich. She has a job and a house just like all of us.

But this was her dream. And, she decided to just go for it, no matter how impossible it seemed.

And, she did it! She’s quitting her job. She sold her house. Her furniture is going out the door. And, she’s leaving for her year on the road this August.

I’m so happy to share her inspiring story with all of you!

1. What inspired you to go on the road like this?

I think it’s everyone’s (or almost everyone’s) secret fantasy to pack everything up, move into a travel trailor and travel around the country, “on the road” Jack Kerouac style so to speak. I knew a few years ago that I had no plans to stay in MI past this year but the true inspiration for “being on the road” came from my best friend, Rae who is doing the exact same thing with her partner/husband, JC and their two dogs.

2. How have you handled the planning logistics? Did you sell all your possessions, or are they going into storage?

This has been a great process for me of evaluating the value and meaning of “things” vs. what do we really need to survive and be happy.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:33 am

Well, such is the life of an 18 yr old girl, in modern lower middle class america.

Hell it's barely that, Her parents are long divorced. The mom went off into a proffesion of trapping men by making babies, and her dad is only comes out of his beer can to invite women in. OK, to be fair, the dad has been (mostly) in a stable relation lately, and actually acknowledges he has a daughter. I've been in this family 5 years, I've seen the mom once, I think, in the driveway...

Well the niece (the 18yrs old) had been in my care for the past few weeks, trying to get her school work salvaged to the point of possible graduation in a few months.

Then the ex-boy friend calls on Feb 15th (yea....uh huh....) and says his available flag has popped up again. Well, this floods her brain with neurotransmitters, and that's it. In span of 4 hours she up and left.

She's now missed her morning roll call the past two days....so WTF? I think she's still going...just been late...

I figure that if the universe loves us enough to let us make our own decisions, and still accepts us, then I can do the same.

Plus, the old patterns are not working like they used to do....so we'll see where this goes...

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 am

But that's not why I stopped by here....

THIS is why:

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 13 6qwcja

Everything small is just a small version of something big! I understand everything now!

(Source: adventuretime)

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:39 am

I've never felt worse than I feel right now. I think I need a change of scenery. I'd settle for an old decommissioned missile-silo, an old Porsche Turbo, and a Sport Model UFO (preferably a FIZU). I'm easy.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Ahh, Oxy - I'm so sorry. It seems a lot of stuff is going on now. My baby brother has to go in for heart surgery again tomorrow. The second time this year along with having had two other heart procedures that didn't work either. The demon brother is still at large mucking up people's lives. Our daughter was in tears all day on Wednesday and refused to tell us what it was about. I found 30 eggs the hens laid today. 30! Including two little ones in the pineapple patch. We are having a drought and it is windy, cloudy - no rain and the water catchment is getting mighty low.

Threecaster, I always enjoy your posts. Urethema Multi-form, a virus - woah. For joints glucosomine/chondroitin works great. Someone should knock that flag pole down. Arrggggg

Love the cartoon.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 pm

A little help to change everyone's unwanted sceneries.
    This guy seems like having fun.

How to: Manifestation[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRB6TOSv3O8

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:55 pm

mudra wrote:A little help to change everyone's unwanted sceneries.
    This guy seems like having fun.

How to: Manifestation[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRB6TOSv3O8

Love Always
    mudra

I already feel better, and I did not even press the play button. Humans are beautiful.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4194-the-quake-central-sentinel
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Carol, I hope the surgery goes well. I hope your other brother finds good games to play (figuratively and literally). I hope things work out well for your daughter. My situation is that to do what I think I need to do -- I'll have to go to hell and back -- then I'll have to go to heaven and back -- then I'll have to stay here and make this purgatory work. I wonder how many people will be here with me? Is being 'left behind' a good-thing or a bad-thing? I'm afraid.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Well you always have us which ever path you choose Oxy.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Thank-you Carol. The problem is, the theological truth seems to be jumbled and confused. Deception seems to be everywhere. I have some highly unorthodox views these days.

Was Michael-Horus-Jesus really the Chief-Musician in Heaven? Was Michael-Horus-Jesus really Second in Command in Heaven? Did Michael-Horus-Jesus have a signficant difference of opinion with God the Father regarding the Creation of Male and Female Human Physicality -- and regarding Universe Governance (especially regarding Absolute Obedience v Responsible Freedom and Constructive Competition)? Was Heaven and the Entire Universe a Reptilian Theocracy? Is Earth a Prison Planet in Rebellion? Are Human Beings and Reptilian Beings animated by Interdimensional Reptilian Souls which are virtually identical? Are Angels really Interdimensional Reptilian Souls? Are Fallen Angels really Interdimensional Reptilian Souls who chose to incarnate into Male and Female Human Physicality? Is Michael-Horus-Jesus really viewed as a traitor and a rebel against God the Father and the Reptilian Race? Do Reptilian Beings consider Michael-Horus-Jesus to be Satan and/or Lucifer? Did God the Father order the God of This World and the Queen of Heaven to punish, tax, and ultimately exterminate Michael-Horus-Jesus and the Human Race? Did the Fall, the Original Sin, and the Unpardonable Sin involve the above mentioned deviations, as well as War Crimes connected with the War in Heaven? Did the War in Heaven span 600,000 years? Did this war involve the Destruction of Maldek and the Extermination of the Maldekians? Did it also involve a Massive Race War in Ancient Egypt? Is the best that Human Beings can hope for is that they will once again become Hermaphrodite Reptilians in a Universal Theocratic Church -- in Absolute Obedience to God the Father and the Queen of Heaven? Has the Roman Catholic Church been Absolutely Obedient to God the Father, the Queen of Heaven, and the God of This World? Is Michael-Horus-Jesus really the Most Despised and Hated Being in the Universe? Is the hypothetical United States of the Solar System anathema and damnable heresy in the opinion of the Galactic Powers That Be?

Do you see why I haven't been doing very well lately? And really, I've only scratched the surface of what's really going on in my life.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 am

Higher Love I am glad you catch the ball and that it made you feel much better.
    Keep it rolling brother.

Oxy you are in my Heart where I wish for you a peacefull answer comes to the many
    questions that torture your mind. Don't give up whatever you feel you need to do .

Never give up - No Arms, No Legs No Worries - Nick Vujicic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0daM97RT0k

Carol I can relate to what you live as I feel in a similar boat as yours at times and the
    rough sea that is carrying it although my own cards play out differently.

All I know is that Love and our acceptance of life's many blessings or painfull moments
    as opportunities to grow in the Heart and Soul, is what is going to get us through.

Group up my dear brothers and sisters and Love for You Always

The Karen Lawless The Karen

mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:08 am

Thank-you mudra. A lot of this thrashing about is somewhat academic and unemotional for me (even though it's really been getting me down lately) -- but if even 25% of what I'm wondering about turns out to be true -- the general public might not be nearly as academic and unemotional as I am. Some of my problems arise from health and financial issues -- and I continue to think that because I'm playing with burning magnesium, that I'm supernaturally targeted, so as to reign me in. This is all quite draining. But back to the theological issues -- it's one thing to second-guess historical behavior -- and quite another thing to actually be there. If historical atrocities occurred at the hands of certain individuals, before one becomes judgmental, the judge might've been much more brutal and unethical if they had been in the same circumstances. What continues to bother me, is that no one will really honestly talk to me. I talk and talk and talk -- with little or no response. I question our level of sophistication as a global society. Perhaps we really cannot rule ourselves -- and perhaps I am wasting my time thinking about solar system governance. Perhaps I should stop thinking about God -- especially in non cookie-cutter ways. I seem to be an intellectual and spiritual leper. Unclean! Unclean!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

The problem dearest Oxy is that most people don't have the same data base you're operating from and so have no clue as to how to respond. Think of someone speaking french, or a physicists, or a M.D. and so forth. Each has their own understanding based on their own area of knowledge or expertise. Given what you have chosen for subject matter there just isn't that many humans on the planet who have a clue as to how these relationships that you make reference to relate. The financial situation is a tough nut. I suspect once that gets settled you may feel less stress. I've gone through my own share of this in the past and lived in poverty as a single parent so do have an understanding of the limitations it can present. Yet, with as intelligent as you are you may come out ahead. We have one friend who rents a room for $275 a month in a very nice house and manages to save money with a part-time job. Some people get paid as house sitters and pay no monthly rent. You just need to think a bit outside of the box as how you can manage. Even on one of the youtube videos a woman built one of those tiny houses for 3k on the back of a flatbed trailer and has a truck to drive it where she wants to park. Just put your creative mind toward the financial issues and see what you come up with.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:34 am

Thank-you Carol. What I'm talking about might be somewhat disturbing and heretical, but it really isn't that complex. We seem to be so technologically sophisticated, yet we act like theological and ethical retards. I continue to be somewhat interested in the Papacy, the Monarchy, the Queen of Heaven, the God of This World, and God the Father -- from the perspective of Michael-Horus-Jesus. I don't know what the proper arena is for this sort of thing. Perhaps publishing something along these lines might solve my financial ills -- but it would probably push a lot of people over the edge -- and it would probably get me shot and damned to hell for all eternity -- but at least my bills would be paid.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Oxy:

I can totally relate to the "manic" way in which these things press on you. I have my own similar questions related to the nature of our existence, and how ourselves and technology emerge into being. confused

Now, if you are having a hard time making up your mind, here is what I did once, long ago:

I once was in a sad state of pointlessnes, I could not even make up my mind what socks to put on. At this point I am lying in bed sleepless, and I asked (no one in particular) "Please, when my mind crosses the truth, give me a sign." The moment I was done asking that question, the sign happened.

It happened in such an unbelievable, coincidental, completely unexplainable manner that I was left with no room for doubt. cyclops

This has been my constant (and consistent) companion and (somewhat of a) guide ever since. Enlightened

My point is, ask for help, it will be given.

Also, I would like to point out another thing that was "proven" to me:

"No matter what you know to be true of a situation, until you have evidence to the contrary, what you *choose* to be the truth, IS the truth, and will serve you faithfully until you have reason to change it."

This is very powerful, and comes from the same playgrounds as Don Juan Matus and his friends.

I sincerely hope you can find the truths of the manners that plague you, and that you can gain mastery over them.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Threecaster wrote: "Please, when my mind crosses the truth, give me a sign." The moment I was done asking that question, the sign happened.

This is a great one Threecaster. No wonder it has helped you ever since .
    I think it's a freeing process.
    Thubs Up

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:25 am