tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

Threecaster
    Threecaster

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Threecaster Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Whazzamatta Carol Question Did I short out your logic circuit? Crazy Happy

Hypnotize Lmao Big Grin 2

For tonight's Ten THOUSand Dollar prize, the trip to Tahiti, and a lifetimes supply of Vicks-44...here are your KEY words:

1970s ........... Robert Young ............ Marcus Welby

[que jeopardy music]

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Carol Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 am

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 220px-Robert_Young_in_Journey_for_Margaret_trailer_cropped
    Robert Young playing Dr. Marcus Welby back in the 70s co-starring a young James Brolin who is now married to Barbara Streisand

So you must have been one of the babies Dr. Welby delivered on the series? Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:11 am

BRRRRRZZZTT!

[AUDIENCE] awwwwwwww..

I'm sorry Carol....They gave us the wrong card - So the answer we were in fact looking for was... The Vicks-44 Commercial!

(aparently NOT the original, but as close as I can get...)

And was one of the most heavily parodied commercials at the time...thusly this stuck it permanently in my registers... geek

So for JT: "I'm not a Human, but I play one on TV."

(So now do you see why I am so delirious when someone actually GETS my jokes! Crazy Happy )

"Why must you needlessly complicate everything?"

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 ALF
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 am

Everything is amazing, and nobody is happy....WTF's up with that?

I'm happy! (STFU! Mad 2 )

OK! OK! Some folks are only happy when they are miserable! Jeeesh! Nutbar

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:23 am

For some reason our internet service has been slowing down where it takes a long time for new windows to load. We called the tech and they look at it from their end and are going to send someone to look at what is going on from our home, in around 3 weeks due to their back-log. So accessing the forum to provide data has slowed down at my end due to technical problems. As this is a new computer and we have 4 different computers from here all experiencing similar problems we shall just have to wait for the problem to be identified and repaired. Meanwhile the inside construction work came to an end this morning and now it's just major clean-up as the dust was everywhere. Everything from the ceiling to floors needs to be wiped/washed down. pale Cow

Paddlefoot and Isenshimmel keep harassing the hens. We now have around 30 of them along with a new brooding hen so more chicks are on the way. Eggs coming out of our ears. Thank goodness it's Easter Sunday next weekend.

I Am
    I Am

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Empty Still here, confused, but on a higher level...

Post  I Am Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Hello friends, Mudra, Carol et all. You're all right everyone?
    All I do right now is work, run (looooong distances) and dream. Learning my youngest how to cope in dreamtime...she's doing great, and we're dreaming together sometimes even.
    Anyone heard of Rhythm? I cannot connect with her at all...

Anyway, greetings from Sweden.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Greetings I Am. We've not seen Rhythn for awhile. She also used to be a member at Project Avalon. Perhaps she's still posting there.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Dear I Am so good to see you my friend Cheerful
    It's lovely to hear you and your youngest are doing well in dream scape.
    Rhythm has closed her internet account a few months ago .
    That's the latest I heard from her when she informed me she was about to do this.

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:47 am

I had the most profound dream this past night. In the dream I was sitting in this bare room with a bench where I had been in deep meditation for several hours. Then I was speaking with a man about understanding the reality of his sister which was quite different then most folks realities. I told him. "I understand her reality. I understand everyones reality. If we are truly beings of light - just imagine our potential."

Then through the window I saw my mother getting into a red range rover and starting it up. I tapped on the window so she could see me inside. She held up a paper with some writing on it but I couldn't quite read what was written. Then she drove off. The sense I had was that she was taking the vehicle to be repaired. I went outside where I saw some children playing on the grass and a young man was walking over toward them. Then I woke with a loud buzzing noise in my ears.

Side note: As I've not been meditating in real life this dream gave me a sense of deep peace as this was being accomplished during dream time where bleed through from the other side was occurring. I was happy to see my mother. The color red has been a predominate color in a series of dreams this year that I associate with health. The loud buzzing noise is still with me.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Another dream last night where we were preparing 3 different locations (houses) for the earth changes. One in the ocean and the other two in the woods. Then was observing a few different types of insectoid aliens as they were emerging from the ground and what appeared to be space craft. Subsequently was with the Intergalactic Space Command. (Hey JT, they're showing up in dreamtime). I was asked to make a pledge. Of course I wanted to know what it was before pledging anything and was amazed at how it turned out. It would have made Su La Su proud. Full moon in Libra dreams. Full moon tends to be a time of more ET activity as well.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Thank you for sharing your dreams Carol .
    I just love dream time as it is so much like opening a fairy tale book or entering a wonderfull adventure projected on a screen or outlined in a book.
    I know I dream a lot these days but nothing I can consciously remember when I return to this world.
    Have you guys ever noticed there is a fine point just prior to falling asleep where the pineal gland opens and if one remains eyes closed with the body
    perfectly still a full 3D colorfull screen opens up and one can travel through it just prior to falling asleep ?
    This was particularly alive for me at a point of my life . The sceneries I would see then were so vivid and so present every night that I could'nt help but
    attempting to paint them . I never managed to translate through our earthly means the lands I visited there but I am thankfull to Spirit to have allowed
    me to be witness of the beauty that dwells there.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

You're welcome mudra. It seemed there was a dry period of not remembering. For me dreamtime tends to be around 2:30 am when I remember them. Going into that space is like watching a movie, isn't it? It's so detailed and rich in color. Soon it will be time to pull the paints out again and get back to oil. Capturing the images and colors is a challenge, yet well worth it. flower

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 pm

How Nice! afro

Red is the color of our root chakra, and (p)repairing it...sounds like you are indeed getting ready!

The hypnogogic state prior to sleep is indeed wondrful. My problem is I always have to stick my fingers in it! (thusly wrecking it!)

sometimes I can get something intresting (or amazing!) but most of the time I'm playing self-sabotage...

so I have to be content with trying to see my hands in the actual dream itself....

Bleh

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Threecaster wrote:How Nice! afro

Red is the color of our root chakra, and (p)repairing it...sounds like you are indeed getting ready!

The hypnogogic state prior to sleep is indeed wondrful. My problem is I always have to stick my fingers in it! (thusly wrecking it!)

sometimes I can get something intresting (or amazing!) but most of the time I'm playing self-sabotage...

so I have to be content with trying to see my hands in the actual dream itself....

Bleh

I realized that the moment I let thought forms enter the pineal gland scape it instantly shuts up.
    Considering so much " thinking " is asked of us in this world due to the use of language itself this only makes it harder to
    be in the perceptive mode only . Judgements that tend to arise with thoughts are veiling the portal of the Heart and distract
    us from the awareness of our infinity.

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:20 pm

cyclops
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 pm

This is a lucid dream from early this morning (April 17th).

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 2254098686_6f042c0ded

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Sand-dunes-cervantes-western-Australia-9464-1]
    I'm dressed in white from head to foot, peacefully standing/walking barefoot on white sand in a stark barren dessert - overhead is a clear blue sky.

One close friend thought the dream represented some sort of an Egyptian purification initiation. Something similar that happened to her awhile back. Pane mentioned something about color visualizations and if this is a code motif in us. That our conscious mind doesn't know what it is but our spiritual being self knows.

Oddly enough over the weekend we went to a spa made out of huge lava rocks with on flat lava rock in the middle. It was surround by palm trees with Japanese flute like music softly playing in the background. Being completely alone in the warm water sitting nude atop a large flat-topped lava rock was a perfect place to meditate. It would be lovely to build something like that in the back yard and likely cost a bloody fortune. But for $20 it was well worth the experience.

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Tre' lovelee!

I once had a dream of sitting in a crystal amphitheatre with a good friend. Water was coming out from everywhere and making this glistening lake at the bottom.

Our subconcious will often speak to us in puns, metaphor and direct imagery.

So beware of of card players with things moving under their hands.

I'd say you are coming into something really great Carol! Perhaps a purging of unnecessary ways of thinking or somesuch.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Butterfly_1
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:29 am

Allright...here's a dream I had just a few minutes ago.

The NASCAR race is not far from my house, an I'm trying to get a box into place to video some of the race. This is completely subversive. There are guards with dogs everywhere to prevent such things. Outside my front door (I'm in mom's house) are two especially vicious Dobermans. So I give up and sit in the floor trying to decide what to do.

I end up watching cartoons, when James Earl Jones comes in with the dogs. My video box is right beside me, but he does not notice it. The dogs LOVE me! They roll to show their bellies and are tussling with each other for my attention. Even our old Collie Lady was there. Jones just keeps looking around like he can't find what he wants, and is completely dismayed his dogs are behaving this way.

Then I go in the next room for some reason, when I come back I see a crock pot of soup on top of my video box. It's from mom. I hear her outside and she sounds like she is giving the guards a real what-for. I go to the door expecting to have to defend my mom, and there is no need. The guards (who can't leave their posts) look like they are trying to shrink inside their uniforms to get away from her. (Mom is an angel, but if you cross her, and you are in the wrong...you'll wish you had stood in bed!)

I think they get called away and go down the hill.

------------------

I woke up feeling rather indignant tho. Kind of like "Who the fcuk do they think they are?".

Moral of the story, if you're doing something subversive, go out the window, and have mom on your side! Big Grin 2

Something interesting though...I used to dream of figures of ultimate authority; Ninjas, Nazis, Feds...It seems they've been downgraded...and their tools (dogs) are powerless in my presence....interesting... cyclops (And I guess MOM is the real authority! cheers )
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 am

I’ve been having one weird old week. Dreams and not being able to sleep until around 8:00am in the morning has been a big part of it. I ended up doing some tarot readings to find out what on earth is going on with me.

To cut a long story short both the lack of sleep and the dreams pointed towards problems I’m having with overpowering, aggressive, sexually immature men….on inner levels and in the world generally….making me realise how eroded the qualities of integrity, honour and self-control have become in so many men these days (those reading this excluded of course), leading to much of the war, greed, cruelty and promiscuity in our world. And we all know where that conditioning has come from. Watching the ramifications of this in our current world has been difficult enough, but being assaulted with it in dreams and by inner world beings (astral, ET ?) as well is NOT good.

Anyway, what caused me to tell you about this is something that happened today that’s really confusing me.
    Back in 1987 I tried doing another series of writings….those in which I take dictation from the voices I hear in my head. I guess some would call it telepathic contact. In this group I was told that I was being prepared for meeting the young man I’ve spoken of before in other threads that visited me in the astral and caused so many traumas for me for so long, until I toughened up anyway. These messages ended up becoming so complex that I gave them away, finding it hard to believe what they were telling me as well. But yeah, he turned up anyway.

The point to this post though is that I remembered that these beings (whoever they were) had told me that the energy of aggression is not innate in humans but is a dark energy we can access when we become polarised towards the ‘dark side’ and that it then acts through us if we will it. The writing included a prayer to recite which prevents these ‘energies of violence’ from attacking us through any person. I recited it of course and have wondered at times since if it did actually work as, despite all the crap that was thrown at me by my ‘dark lover’ and his associates, I’ve never been harmed in any way (apart from psychologically some might say haha…but that’s past history anyway).

So I had the idea to maybe create a thread that included that writing and the prayer as an experiment here to see if anyone else would like to try it. Given the way our world is going, I didn’t think it would do any harm. So I got out my notebooks and went looking for this entry. Now what’s freaked me out today is that I found the entry AND IT’S DIFFERENT. THE PRAYER IS NO LONGER A PART OF IT!! And I KNOW it was there.

This is not the first time this has happened with these writings either. A few years back I decided to look them up to find the entry in which they’d given a physical description of the man I was to meet, remembering specifically that they’d said he’d be fair-haired. I wanted to read the rest of the description to see if they’d been accurate and he was indeed the one they’d predicted as coming into my life. But I read through every single entry….hundreds of them….and couldn’t find it. I filed that away in the back of my mind, unable to understand it but hey, what could I do.

But now THIS has happened, I’m freaking out just a little, wondering just who or what it’s really all about. Has someone/thing time-travelled to change it? Am I on a different timeline? Am I just going crazy... Hypnotize

Mind you I'm not letting myself get too upset about it as that wouldn't achieve anything. I'm trying to just tackle all the new weirdnesses as they arise to maintain balance as best I can, although they do seem to be increasing. I just thought I'd run it by my friends here to see if you have any thoughts and to let you know what strange things are happening my end. Rolling Eyes

I love you

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:05 am

One possibility Sanicle is that your slip streaming through various timelines. Which makes me wonder if this is what happens when one is progressing or vise versa. It certainly is an interesting concept. I tend to think of timelines like multi-dimensions as if the pages of a book are pressed tightly together and one can just cross over from one page to the next. I do recall the time traveler Andrew Basiago talking about how he would end up on different timelines not exactly identical the the one he left when he was involved in the Pegasus Project.

I did have another thought about this but it's playing hid and seek right now.

These days I'm coming to the realization that I'm surrounded by dragons (room mate born in the year of the Dragon, child always was making little sculptures and pictures of dragons), yet I'm not a dragon myself. However, I'm learning a lot about dragons from others which surprises me as it is unexpected. I suspect it is related to my own brief ET encounter about 7 years ago.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 pm

It is as much puzzling to me to see objects we are familiar with disappearing out the blue than to see so many objects , sceneries and people keep reappearing every moment at all and with such an intensity we call it reality.
    What is so hypnotizing about this world that we hold onto it and keep creating it as it is ?
    In a way I like artists bringing a world into view that springs freshly from their imagination and that is totally unpredictable.
    I understand I am not answering your questions Sanicle . But so it is that your questioning bounced me into this one.

Love for You
    mudra
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Just last night I mentioned on another forum how I am experiencing non-linearity in some things. The strange thing is they seem like things are perfectly normal, until evidence shows (like ten minutes later) that they're happening now.

One example: I'm passing through the living room and wife is in the recliner watching videos on the laptop. I hear Steve Martin (comedian) and I think "cool". Well a few minutes later, she flags me down and says "Here is this Steve Martin video I want to show you." I say "I heard you listening to it earlier." She says "I just now pulled it up."

So trip-trip-OUT!

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 23 Trippy_Emot_3_by_johnathanh

I'm also a firm believer that we can change our past. If things show up mysteriously, it may be best to not ask too many questions and accept things at face value. (Hmmm, I must have forgot about that...or someone must have dropped by...)

So you may have really made those entries THEN. But in the continuity you have NOW, you never did. (How you gained the memory of it is a puzzle tho.... confused ) Without that memory, we would never know. So somehow there is a disparity with the continuity, a glitch in the matrix, so to speak...

which only happens when they change something....which suddenly seems to make sense in your case....

That would make me paranoid as anything...or compelled to go on the offensive to expel these beings from my paradigm....

I have performed impromptu exorcisms at the times when I realized I was being fukced with.... Annoyed Mad 1 Enlightened Boxer Oooyeah 1
    milkteagirl
    milkteagirl

Post  milkteagirl Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Sorry to join all of you here so abruptly. What the others experienced I have just begun to experience (or truly watch out for) in bulk lately like waves coming in one after another. A quick example is that I drank from my mug and emptied it - I looked away for a minute to check something on my computer screen - the moment I wanted to refill my mug, there was water there in the exact amount before I emptied it Suspect There were other things too that simply reverted back to their previous states after I altered them (deleted data that "magically" reappeared, for one, not to mention items I moved physically and returned to their previous positions without having anyone touched them). Funny thing is that these things happen whenever I feel some weird waves in the ether (can't quite say in the air since the motion is there without air/ground moving). These waves can become so severe I find myself rocking to them feeling seasick, like a child in an egg shell half filled with water and someone's shaking the egg. Sometimes these waves come together whenever quakes happen -- sometimes they just happen.

Go figure ... scratch
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:50 pm

I think I can speak for most here when I say no apologies required.

I may be going out on a limb here, but it sounds like you nearly have a superpower. But most superheros are cursed in one way or another, so....I wish you the very best!

Goodness me...I would think that meditation, or some tai-chi, or whatever exercise of centering yourself is good for you, will be good for you Big Grin 2

I can see you standing in the center of a maelstrom, with grey whooshing winds swirling all around you. I can also see how when you try and move in a direction, you get all smeared out...

Perhaps focusing on your INTENT...mayhaps you could trace some of your thought patterns back to their sources...

Mayhaps my Psychic Psquirrel is on crack...

I've only had very few experiences with manifest non-linearity, all I can tell you is I wish there was a little bell that would go "ding" when it happens (the FIRST time) then I could watch for it when it comes around again!

Blink

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:18 am