tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 am

Good morning again friends/family -

After being thanked countless times for choosing AT&T, I am holding out hope that this internet situation has been fixed.

Yesterday was the second day the technician took me to "Tier 2" for support. I asked Gregg what it might take to get to Tier 3. It turns out Tier 3 is the regional manager. They sent that person a message stating there is a general problem in the area (duh!).

I was getting concerned that I may go up too many tiers and run into black ops.

Or that perhaps I would go up the line and "Charles" would answer, and tell me the whole thing has been a sham.

Oooyeah 1

Still searching for the perfect avatar...I just may go back to my old one. I like it.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 am

Yes, I'm loving seeing you back too Lee. Hugs

And Troy, another avatar for you? Anything you'd like to tell us about why you chose this one? Hugs for you too my friend Hugs
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:40 am

Sanicle wrote:Yes, I'm loving seeing you back too Lee. Hugs

And Troy, another avatar for you? Anything you'd like to tell us about why you chose this one? Hugs for you too my friend Hugs

It is an image of Judas, with hammer and nail still in hand, and "Christ" is forgiving him. It also signifies that it is okay to collapse in an exhausted heap...even with seemingly all masculine energy. It is ALL HEART ENERGY (no gender or dualities).

And, as I have said before...my walk with Christ has been a long one. I have been exquisitely imperfect each time around at this 3D rodeo.

Of course, my last avatar 'twas also a "Judas"...

All I can say is that even the dirt that rose from his feet during long walks was a great comfort. That's all I remember.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Jesus_10

My old avatar did not have anything to do with anything nuclear, btw.

I don't know if that makes sense, but I am trying.

The inner child of Gregg is getting bored. He won't stop pestering me because he wants to get the day started. I protest, "It is only 7:00 A.M.!" His inner Marine says, "I know...it's almost time for lunch".

jocolor

Last edited by HigherLove on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:58 am

"Exquisitely imperfect". I like that. Kudos to you my friend. I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 am

I'm going to add some recent experiences to this thread to ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar. I've had some of the usual symptoms already mentioned, the high-pitched screaming sound being the most annoying, although that is fading somewhat now thank goodness. And hearing sounds like a muffled radio station playing close by. But I haven't heard anyone else mention these two following.

Does anyone else go to bed and begin to feel as though there is something crawling around on your head/in your hair? Or down the side of your face? This includes the odd tingle or pain. I usually have to wonder if it's a spider or something and go for the quick grab to catch it, but I've not yet 'caught' anything.

The other thing is that when I'm between waking and sleeping, it's as though a light in the room suddenly goes on which I can see behind my eyes. Or, more often, it's the opposite. It's like there's been light inside my head which I haven't been aware of until it suddenly goes off and this is usually accompanied by a sound like a light-globe blowing with a distinctly metallic sound to it. Or a thumping noise. That brings me fully awake quick smart.

Anyone else experiencing anything like that? Question
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Sanicle wrote:Welcome back firefly. I hope you have a speedy recovery after your surgery. Lawless
    There certainly is plenty of reading to keep you amused here as you do. Wink

Thanks Sanicle, soon I hope I'll be able to sit long enough to read or post. Not much else to do here in Byron while the rain just keeps falling.

Love and friendship
    firefly
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Two years, countless phone calls and nearly 10 technicians later:

The third technician this week alone walks right into the house and asks us if we ever use pay-per-view satellite.

"Nope", we said in unison.

He reached behind the TV, unplugged a phone line and said, "Problem solved".

Argh

Lmao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 pm

On hold again with AT&T. Less than five minutes after that post, the internet started crashing again.

It worked when I called and they said there was nothing they could do and to call back when there were further problems. I asked for Tier 2, because I said I would just be calling back later tonight, anyway.

They did provide us with a number for compensation from their billing department.

Crazy Happy

Edit: Technician #4 coming out Monday...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 am

It's good to see you Lee Cheerful
    You say your mother is an amazing woman. There is no doubt about that.
    But You are an amazing Heart Flowers

Much Love for You dear brother
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am

Firefly it's good to see you too.
    Healing thoughts and Love for You.
    May you be well soon.

The Karen

Much Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 am

Troy I know you are never far away.
    The internet connection may go faulty but never the Heart one.

Much Love for You

The Karen

mudra
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Gratitude and Blessings, dear sister Mudra ~ ~ ~ I love you
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Attachment
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

OK... I avodi da news regularly, but my buddy turned me onto this:

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/blogs/mythbusters-cannonball-accident-will-not-air-on-show

This seems to represent how crazy of a week it's been...

And somewhere near Bellevue Circle, someone really, really hated that minivan....
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Sanicle wrote:I'm going to add some recent experiences to this thread to ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar. I've had some of the usual symptoms already mentioned, the high-pitched screaming sound being the most annoying, although that is fading somewhat now thank goodness. And hearing sounds like a muffled radio station playing close by. But I haven't heard anyone else mention these two following.

Does anyone else go to bed and begin to feel as though there is something crawling around on your head/in your hair? Or down the side of your face? This includes the odd tingle or pain. I usually have to wonder if it's a spider or something and go for the quick grab to catch it, but I've not yet 'caught' anything.

The other thing is that when I'm between waking and sleeping, it's as though a light in the room suddenly goes on which I can see behind my eyes. Or, more often, it's the opposite. It's like there's been light inside my head which I haven't been aware of until it suddenly goes off and this is usually accompanied by a sound like a light-globe blowing with a distinctly metallic sound to it. Or a thumping noise. That brings me fully awake quick smart.

Can't say as I have Sanicle.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

Thanks for replying Simplicity. It all helps. I love you
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 am

I don't get the sounds much, Sanicle, but I do get a significant buzzing in my right lower abdominal quadrant daily ~ sometimes several times per day. So much so that I check to see if my cell phone is Buzzing! (I wear it on my belt, on the right side.) I always think it must be an ET implant or somehow connected to Ascension Energies, though these days I'm more concerned with just getting through my 3D daily life than in musing about 4th or 5th Dimensional possibilities :)

Cheers,
    Lee
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Well there are flash flood warnings but that shall not stop us from going to the Queen's shops on the west side of the island to shop for our teens winter ball dress. Then off to a Christmas choral concert this afternoon. Hopefully there is some time to relax with a nice hot coco. Brook

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:45 am

hey folks...my right arm is still partially paralyzed (tricep from shoulder to elbow).

gonna nee help once i get insurance. i cant drive

scary crap

anyhow i am still around and will chech in ,. thanks carol for the earthquake log updates

dammit Horus...give me my arm back
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:56 am

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 40568910
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:59 am

Ahh, Troy. I'm so sorry. I'm all too happy to help out.

I had something similar happen several years back. It was too painful to raise my arm up to brush my hair or dress myself. Happened by throwing a ball for the dog. Took weeks to heal. I hope you recover soon.

Tip for the computer... sit in a recliner chair as it is the best position to prevent computer related (nerve damage) neck and arms physical injuries. Been there too. Wasn't fun.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Empty Resolved

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Sanicle wrote:I'm going to add some recent experiences to this thread to ask if anyone else has experienced anything similar. I've had some of the usual symptoms already mentioned, the high-pitched screaming sound being the most annoying, although that is fading somewhat now thank goodness. And hearing sounds like a muffled radio station playing close by. But I haven't heard anyone else mention these two following.

Remembered I'd posted this and thought I'd post an update as both have stopped and, I believe, resolved into a new way of learning for me.

I think the feelings on my head may have been some sort of alterations taking place or someone/something trying to create access in that area. Either way it's stopped as a new way of learning has manifested. Now I'm receiving a lot of information in that half-conscious state between sleep and wakefulness ie either just prior to falling fully asleep, often during the night, half-waking up to four times a night, and in the morning before coming fully awake. When I review these events first thing in the morning before I fully acclimatize to this reality's demands, I remember the 'understandings' that came during these periods, and they've been very enlightening indeed. For my growth anyway.

For instance it was in this way that I learned about the 'popping' noises, often accompanied to by light going on or off in my head. I had a night a while ago in which I was half-awakened by this phenomena around 3 times. In one instance where my conscious mind suddenly caught on to and captured what was happening, I was given an understanding of what was occurring...like one of those 'downloads'. In that instance, the light came 'on' inside my head and I could hear a group of men talking in a language I couldn't understand. But before I could see them, the talking stopped and one man strongly spoke a word that tossed me out of their realm and the light snapped off again with that popping sound. (Guess I was intruding, haha. Embarassed)

It was then I was 'told' that I was accessing 'other reality bubbles' and the popping (usually) sound was caused by entering or exiting from them, breaking through the sheath that surrounds each. And the light, or course, goes 'on' or 'off' accordingly. Cool huh?
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks for posting, Sanicle.
    That's interesting to consider.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

"Does anyone else go to bed and begin to feel as though there is something crawling around on your head/in your hair? Or down the side of your face? This includes the odd tingle or pain. I usually have to wonder if it's a spider or something and go for the quick grab to catch it, but I've not yet 'caught' anything.'

yes, exactly like that..or sometimes as if a delicate breeze was blowing...
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:44 pm

I know this sounds really trivial but I burned my hand on the oven Friday and have never had any pain with it. Question Question

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 9 Burn10

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:51 am