tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
MargueriteBee
Anchor
SERAFiNA
Truthseeker
devakas
AscendingStarseed
Chris
giovonni
ClearWater
Jonah
CetaceousOne
Brook
Instigator
Vidya Moksha
Floyd
enemyofNWO
newel
lawlessline
Nebula
sabina
Jenetta
monique
anomalous cowherd
spiritwarrior
Gita
Mercuriel
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
Micjer
burgundia
lindabaker
mudra
Seashore
Carol
gscraig
38 posters

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 16 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:14 pm

Yep - Hence My Uh- Oh...

We will think Us another Reality...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 16 Empty Re: EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 pm

So Merc... why all the volcanic activity if the sun is almost dormant? The Photon Belt? Or PX? Or both?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah Its the Inbounder and It's Planets as well as the Energy coming in from the Dark Rift. Its almost as if the Earth and likely the other Planets, are becoming more plastic or moldable shall We say and the result of this increased Solar Radiation and the X-Rays coming in is to sort of turn matter - Piezoelectric in nature (See Mysterious Fires Starting = Sound = Harmonics = Frequency rising).

The result is increased Vulcanism and Techtonic stresses but nothing like what would be going on if Our Sun wasn't being monitored.

Now think to Yourself It is likely that the UFOs can help on the Sun as that is One Orb - But can They move the Solar System and would They even want to when this Solar System needs the Photon Belt and Its attributes to Ascend ?

It would be beneficial to look at it like the Photon Belt does similar things as Our Sun but usually at a survivable rate for Consciousness / Awareness on Worlds It envelopes.

Wink

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Mercuriel, I like your explanation of things...they are so freshly positive... sunny
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:57 pm

Dated October 17 The caption says.....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Woah! That's dramatic. Of course my daughter thinks it's photoshopped. geek

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 pm

It has to be photoshopped. Who would stand on a cliff with waves that high? I love the photo, because it has movement, contrast, meaning (a certain outcome for the subject/diver) and is in the natural world. However, when you think about it, it's maybe a little bit weird to say I love the photo, because it's certain death for the faked/diver subject. The new Rorshach (sp?) test!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:24 am

Who would stand on a cliff with waves that high? Someone with a death wish?

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:18 pm

..and the strange lighting in the Mexican/California skies hold true. 6.9 Quake today

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/10/21/mexico.earthquake/index.html?hpt=T2
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Can someone help me with this planet x thing. I know it is not the subject of this thread, but as it is mentioned in connection to the earth changes I would like to understand.

So this is my blocking point. Why can we not see Planet X from Earth? Yes I have seen the videos with the double sun and all that, but that can be explained through camera digital side of things. Not saying that the double sun doesn't exist, just want to know why we cann't see it??????

Thanks,

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm

The is a thread going about Planet X Tom .
    "What's coming our way ? "
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/planet-x-nemesis-niburu-etc-f13/what-s-coming-our-way-t132.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 pm

mudra wrote:The is a thread going about Planet X Tom .
    "What's coming our way ? "
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/planet-x-nemesis-niburu-etc-f13/what-s-coming-our-way-t132.htm

Love from me
    mudra

Hi Inés,

Thanks for the link, went through the posts there just before you posted, but no one says why we cann't see it? Everyone seems to assume that it is there and then goes happily along with it. No one says why we cann't see it.Unless it is traveling at the speed of a comet? Then we would only see it when too late? But the Double sun thing gives the impression that it is arriving slowly from the mists of space. If that is true then why cann't we see it. If it is travelling slowly, and it is suppose to be passing in the next 2.5 yrs, then that would mean we should be able to see it??? Lost on this one I am afraid. But if anyone can help me in this would be grateful.

Will post the rest of replies on your posted link. rather than here.
    t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Hi Inés,

Thanks for the link, went through the posts there just before you posted, but no one says why we cann't see it? Everyone seems to assume that it is there and then goes happily along with it. No one says why we cann't see it.Unless it is traveling at the speed of a comet? Then we would only see it when too late? But the Double sun thing gives the impression that it is arriving slowly from the mists of space. If that is true then why cann't we see it. If it is travelling slowly, and it is suppose to be passing in the next 2.5 yrs, then that would mean we should be able to see it??? Lost on this one I am afraid. But if anyone can help me in this would be grateful.

Will post the rest of replies on your posted link. rather than here.
    t

Hello Tom ,

I added a video on the thread .
    I have'nt studied the subject enough myself to give you an answer but it says there Nibiru can only be seen from the south pole .

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 16 Empty BP sued.

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello Lawlessline,

I myself have directed less energy towards the Planet X speculation and have focused it on the Earth changes and triggers that are verifiable, although there are reports of a rogue body being discovered in 1984.. These verifiable triggers being the abnormal behavior of the sun and the magnetic cloud our solar system is entering. This and the increase of NEO's (Near Earth Objects) along with NASA/Military as of last year deciding to classify all incoming "earth objects" provides enough fact based premise to ponder oppose to seeking Planet X. Now, when we add NASA continuous warnings/concerns about the sun hitting it's solar maximum in 2012 and a high possibility of CME related impacts on the earth...Nibiru/Planet X becomes the lessor of the concern, or at least triggers (some say nibiru is causing the sun to behave as it has???).

To more specifically address your question. If it is there, and still has 2.5 years before reaching us, that means it's speed would have to be significant and size inaccurate if we are seeing it in the southern reaches of the planet already, but yet not entirely. On top of that, keep in mind that if it is a dwarf sun/dead star companion to ours, we will not see it without infrared, because it is not generating any light that we can capture. Coincidentally, NASA began lauching Infrared Satellites/Telescopes a few years back, so one may ask why? This companion sun/star may be quite real indeed when we consider that 76% of our galaxy consist of twin star systems, but is it here now, remains open for less than verifiable debating.

Hope this helps
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:32 am

Sol actually has/had 12 (There may be One less now due to an Ancient Collision between Two that made One - Once the the remaining Debris coalesced into a Planet again)...

That said - Sedna is actually the 10th - And I think Eris the 11th IIRC. I heard about a "Tyche" recently so that may what They're gonna try and sell Us as Nemesis until It gets too close to have that Cover work...

Simply put Brethren - They're All separate Issues purposely driven into One Issue by TPTB to Divide and Conquer and lay Obfuscation - Derision - And Sophistry against any Evidence contrary to, and or supporting either...

Night All - Pretty Bagged...

Ancient One

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 am

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/article/even-god-cant-hide-from-google-street-view/19682228?icid=main%7Cnetscape%7Cdl5%7Csec3_lnk2%7C179242

Magnitude-6.7 Earthquake Hits Northern Mexico

MEXICO CITY (Oct. 21) -- A powerful earthquake struck offshore in Mexico's Gulf of California on Thursday, causing people to flee into the streets in the western state of Sinaloa, but there were no reports of damage or injury.

The U.S. Geological Survey initially reported the magnitude of the quake as 6.9, but later in the day revised it to 6.7. It hit at 11:53 a.m. (1:53 p.m. EDT, 1753 GMT).

The tremor struck about 72 miles (116 kilometers) south of Los Mochis, a city just inland from the coast in Sinaloa. It was centered at a relatively shallow depth of 5.6 miles (9 kilometers).

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/usgs-reports-magnitude-6-9-earthquake-in-mexico/19684149

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm

2 October 2010 Last updated at 23:51 GMT Share this pageFacebookTwitterShareEmailPrint
    Severe drought afflicts Brazilian Amazon

Some rivers are at their lowest level in decades
    The Brazilian government has announced $13.5m (£8.6m) in emergency aid for Amazon regions hit by the worst drought in decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11610382

Love Always

mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:33 pm

O'Hare flights canceled as 'Great Lakes Cyclone' nears Chicago

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hare_flights_canceled_as_great_lakes_jw07joTP3oo49wLDz6i46H#ixzz13VyZQdKC

All flights were canceled at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport Tuesday morning due to high winds, NBC Chicago reported, as the area braced for a powerful storm dubbed the "Great Lakes Cyclone."

More than 125 flights were affected, NBC Chicago said.

The storm was expected to bring destructive winds and heavy showers. Because of the wide area it is likely to affect, the strength of its winds and the duration of the storm, local meteorologist Amy Freeze said it could be the most potent wind event for the Great Lakes area in more than 70 years

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/hare_flights_canceled_as_great_lakes_jw07joTP3oo49wLDz6i46H
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 pm

TUESDAY, 26 OCTOBER 2010

Midwestern US slammed by fierce storms

by heavy rain and strong winds by a storm some forecasters are comparing to a category three hurricane.
    Forecasters told residents of the state of Illinois to expect the most powerful storm to hit the region in over 70 years.
    Tornado warnings were issued across the US from the state of Arkansas to Illinois's metropolitan hub of Chicago.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11629702

Love Always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EARTH CHANGES 2011 DAILY UPDATES - Page 16 Empty Indonesian tsunami kills 272; help finally arrives (7.7 quake, tsunami, volcanic eruption)

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Earthquake in Indonesia - 113 dead, scores missing, tsunami, 18 killed in volcano eruption
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20101027/D9J40MN00.html

MENTAWAI ISLANDS, Indonesia (AP) - Planes and helicopters packed with rescue workers and supplies landed for the first time Wednesday on remote Indonesian islands that were pounded by a 10-foot (three-meter) tsunami, sweeping away villages and killing at least 272 people.

The first aerial surveys of the region revealed huge swaths of land underwater and the crumbled rubble of homes torn apart by the wave. One lay tilted, resting on the edge of its red roof, with tires and slabs of concrete piled up on the surrounding sand.

Two days after a powerful earthquake triggered the wave, the casualty count was still rising as rescuers and disaster officials finally reached the Mentawai island chain, which was closest to the epicenter and the worst hit. Bad weather had kept them away.

On Wednesday evening, disaster official Ade Edward nearly doubled the estimated number of casualties to 272 dead with 412 missing.

President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, meanwhile, cut short a state visit to Vietnam to deal with two major disasters that struck Indonesia in less than 24 hours. The country's most volatile volcano, Mount Merapi, 800 miles (1,300 kilometers) to the east, erupted at dusk Tuesday, sending up searing ash clouds and killing more than two dozen people.
    Both events fell along Indonesia's portion of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a series of fault lines that are prone to earthquakes and volcanic activity stretching from the Western Hemisphere through Japan and Southeast Asia.

Disaster officials were still trying to reach more than a dozen villages on the Mentawais - a popular surfer's destination that is usually reachable only by a 12-hour boat ride.
    The 7.7-magnitude quake that struck late Monday just 13 miles (20 kilometers) beneath the ocean floor was followed by at least 14 aftershocks, the largest measuring 6.2.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:20 pm

Rare earthquake in Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta puzzles experts

It was a small earthquake, measuring just 3.1 on the Richter scale, but its location in the heart of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta has experts buzzing.

The Oct. 15 quake was centered 7 miles northwest of Lathrop, on Union Island. No faults are known to exist in that area, where earthquakes are rare.

The temblor could offer new insights on safety issues in the Delta, where concerns about flood protection and water quality during a major quake have been growing. It is also a reminder that many mysteries lurk below ground – even in California, a nucleus of earthquake research.

"It was a surprise to us," said Jack Boatwright, a geophysicist at the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park who is studying the quake. "There's something down there that we don't know about."

Catie Marchini felt the quake when it struck at 4:04 a.m. She and her husband live on the western edge of Manteca, about 10 miles southeast of the epicenter.

"My husband I both woke up, because we heard the house creak and we didn't know what it was at first," said Marchini, 29. "It was kind of weird, because both my husband and I are pretty heavy sleepers."

Marchini grew up on a farm that sits on the quake's epicenter. Her parents still live there, in a house on Roberts Island, just across the river from Union Island.

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/10/27/102656/rare-earthquake-in-sacramento.html#ixzz13aYCmDQ7

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:30 pm