tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:01 am

Once that written above is understood (ie no false expectations) Dr Bloom then goes on to describe how one can communicate with the devas.  Most people’s initial experience when they are in your aura are of a “change in the atmosphere”, possibly accompanied by

… a tingle, a sense of magic in the air, a fleeting moment of something strange, haunting and attractive.  Everything may shimmer into another reality.  You may think you see sparkling lights in the air, or hear a tune floating in the ether.  The trees or plants may seem to change color.

Your attention is attracted to this new reality, but there is no blatantly obvious signal from the spirit world – no deva dressed up in uniform to greet you.  You want a more obvious signal but you do not get it.  So you let the experience pass.  But your nervous system was indeed registering some deva presence and activity.

If you want to explore what’s really happening you need to pause, relax and monitor what else you are feeling.  This is not difficult.  Be still and receptive, and wait to see what you feel and sense.  The challenge is to monitor these magical moments and stretch them for longer than a few seconds.  But don’t expect any more flashing lights and tinkling sounds.  Open the door to your inner perceptions.  Go quiet and monitor the subtle impressions that you perceive.
    …………………..
    FIRST CONNECTIONS

First, place yourself in a situation where there are devas you want to meet, and where you feel comfortable.  ….. Here is a short list of possibilities you might like to explore:
    • In your home – a spirit of the household.
    • Next to a favourite plant – deva of the plant.
    • In a church, temple, synagogue or other place of worship – angel of worship.
    • Outside in beautiful landscape – landscape deva/angel.
    • If there is a park or church, river or mountain, where you have always felt a presence, those are also good places to start.
    Then, when you are ready, use a technique to get quiet and centered……  Remember that an attitude of patient acceptance is the key.

Remember that an excited body or personality will prevent you sensing the subtle presence.  Equally, do not be too serious or earnest.   Just be relaxed and philosophical.  Sit there waiting with no expectations.

When you feel ready, but without changing your quiet mood, let your attention drift to scan and feel the air around you.  Give very quiet attention to what you are sensing.  Your mind may want to protest or question.  Gently accept whatever your mind does.

Then, in a style that suits your personality, with or without words, acknowledge the presence of the deva. I know you are here.  I acknowledge and recognize your presence.
    Ps 71 – 74
    From that point on, pay close attention to what you may feel, sounds or words that may come into your mind, and so on.  The more you do it, the easier it should be to instigate and then develop.

The following from the book is worth passing on also.  He goes on to talk about the different types of devas – their planes and vibrations – although many of you will be aware of this already.  Here’s an early part of that.

Some devas are like us, simultaneously focused at different levels, but others have specific energy fields in which they work.  Nature spirits, for example, are bound to have much of their focus in the dimension of physical vitality or prana, the field of energy which vitalises all living creatures.  A cherub of devotional religious ceremony may be principally focused in the realm of emotion.  An inspiring muse of architecture may be focused only in the energy field of thought.  Similarly, a gnome is predominantly focused in earth, a salamander in fire, a sylph in air, and an undine in water.
    P 76
    Naturally it’s also relevant to point out that the reverse is also true.  You can block out any energy from other realms that you don’t wish to deal with by deliberately getting busy, focusing your mind strongly on something else, exercising, watching TV, listening to  music, and so on.  In other words, do all the things most people do each day that prevents them from enjoying working with the Elementals.

Focusing elsewhere works no matter how aggressive that being in other densities may be in trying to get your attention.  I learned first-hand that this works when I wanted to block out that ‘boyfriend’ when he became too difficult to handle.  Persevering to the point where he just gaveup was the key.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 am

Now this next part is something I hadn’t heard before and find quite intriguing.

………..devas are the inner patterning for all aspects of life.  Contemporary science has trouble understanding how it is that the energy, particles and waves bind together to become coherent atoms.  The missing substance is the deva of the atom, which fulfils two functions.  The deva is an energy pattern or a blueprint of how the atom should be.  It is also magnetic, attracting and ‘gluing’ all the energy, particles and waves into the form of the actual physical atom.

These functions of holding the pattern or blueprint and magnetically attracting and bridging the elements into form are what devas do in all aspects of life.  The spirit of the plant precisely holds the pattern of the flower and attracts it into that form.  The spirit of a ceremony does the same for the different elements of the ceremony.

So although spirits live in a different dimension to ours, that dimension is totally interwoven with and necessary to ours.  To understand and work with spirits is not to take a trip into another realm, but to expand our awareness about the nature of life and living here and now.  It is indeed a separate dimension, but any assertion that it is irrelevant is to miss how central it is to the whole matrix of life.  Holistically, devas live in exactly the same reality as us.  Their mode of consciousness and activity, however, is fundamentally different from ours.
    Pgs 32-33
    Dr Bloom goes into greater detail than this in later pages, relating how the tiny devas of the atoms go on to develop and learn along with the form it becomes a part of.  If an atom forms the seed of a plant, for instance, it grows and learns along with the plant into the next stages of its existence.  While going through this learning process, they are already holding the blueprint of the plant’s potentially perfect form, taken from the higher devas that rule over all of that type of plant.  Eventually that little deva will learn enough to become an independent being itself, such as a gnome or fairy.  So they develop and grow the same as we do, ultimately becoming angels, say of a planet for instance.

He asserts that everything and every being in manifestation has a devic blueprint, holding the form together whilst also providing the blueprint of perfection for that form to grow into, environment permitting, through access to higher devas above themselves to know what that potential/perfection is.   And that includes our bodies.  Guardian angel anyone?  No doubt they also link to other entities around them in the environment as well to maintain balance with those other lifeforms.

The thing is that I’ve read others suppositions that this ‘glue’ holding manifestation together is God/the Creator and some may not like to give the devic kingdom so much credence.  But to me it’s just the active, masculine, creative force being responded to by the receptive, feminine, Goddess aspect of the Creator, or that ‘below’ (say Mother Earth and her created beings) responding to the will of that ‘above’ in every case, ultimately the Source of all.  (Hard to put into words.)

Now E told me that she and those of her ilk are active up to and including the fifth dimension.  I infer from that that the energy which is purely the male aspect of God acting on and in us is from the densities above the fifth eg our Higher Selves, which is why humans have such a huge impact creatively on this planet of ours, in all its dimensions of being.

I have to admit here that I haven't finished reading the book yet and may find that he sees the whole of creation as being along the same lines. Or maybe not.  But I included all of this here as I just find his views so interesting, especially when he has learned and experienced things in much the same way it's been for me over the years, haha.  And I know there are those out there who would love to make their own contact with the Elemental beings.  I believe Dr Bloom's perceptions and teachings are valid and so wanted to share what I've learned from him here in the hope that you also will be able to make contact, especially when his message is that it's just not as hard as it would seem and he records plenty of feedback from others that this is so.

Wink I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:15 am

E said a very interesting thing to me today.  It's all part of our ongoing discussion about fighting the 'negative ETs' with the dragons, so this came a little out of left field, but is still relative to our discussion, which is a little mind-blowing in many ways.  I might fill you in when I've done a bit more research, but it would be hard to know where to start as there's so much information.  Anyway, what I'm passing on can stand-alone I guess.

She told me never to outright dismiss works of fiction that authors create as outright fantasy because the whole history of humanity, throughout every dimension and density, is available to us in our DNA.  This, she says, is where writer's inspiration comes from, including works of so-called Science Fiction and Fantasy.  Writers may embellish, alter, or leave out aspects of what they access through their DNA, but this is where the basis of the stories and characters come from.

Is it any wonder that we can often relate to what's written, including characters within those stories.........some more than others.  And that some can even seemingly predict the future, which we can often see is a potential for us as well.  Also if humanity in another realm, or on another planet or something, has already created something we don't have here as yet, the knowledge is already sitting there in our DNA for the taking by those in here who focus deeply on such things, one could say.  I'm sure you can see many other ways in which correspondences can be made also.   Wink 

Just thought I'd pass this on. I love you
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:48 pm

How are these for some of the arguments E has been using to convince me to work with the dragons again against the negative ETs.  I’ll paraphrase a little for clarity.

Re my unwillingness to kill –
    E: Your body (made up of elements which it’s ‘deva’ oversees) kills all the time to protect you from invaders from outside.  (E.g. viruses.)  You want to live and be safe and let your body protect you, allowing all the killing for you to do so.  We want to do the same to protect the planet from invaders, those who are destructive to all life.  Most of what you eat dies so you can live also.  But you just ignore all of this killing for you, take it for granted, don't want to see.

Me: But who am I to judge and inflict death on them?
    E: Death is life.  How will they learn they are wrong if they are not punished?

Me: But what if there are innocents on board the ships – captives?
    E: They will be released (from a torturous death).  And learn how they attracted this to them so they don’t do it again.

Seems the crux of the problem I have with this is blocking my male side, which would give me the courage to face what they are trying to show me the negative ETs are actually doing so I’m more comfortable in fighting them.  It’s also the male side that is the warrior in us wielding destructive power when necessary.  She’s pretty blunt on this, saying –
    E: We try and you block.  Don’t want to see.  You must have courage – male side.  You refute, back down.  Long to be and cannot endure.  So you stagnate.  Do nothing.  And pine for what you cannot become.  Want to be and do, and fear doing.  Afraid to do in case you misjudge.  Think of self.

She talked of balance also, saying that the balance to using destructive power, against evil, is to do healing work, to nurture the good ones.
    E: Help us.  Help all of us.  Show your might to all as creative being.  Life is death for all.  Until you learn.  And know this truth – no harm is possible as no full death.  Just change.  But those who harm to serve self must be punished to learn not to.  This do them favour in their evolvement and help the rest.  (She said another time that to do this is to honour them.)  Freedom from evil for good to prosper.

These words have stayed with me – “Do good for good, not evil.

She went on to say: “We show you way to prosper in being good for others, not self.  You learn with me to show you what it’s like in physical form.  God’s way with you, and others too if they listen and learn with us – nature spirits you call them.  All know the way in Him and Her, to show you all how life survives together. “

I know she wants me to pass these lessons on and included words for everyone:
    “We are here to help you all and no-one listens.  Work with us, all of you, and we will show you the bright way to be one with all that is.  Love.  Life includes death for life to prosper and teach good ways of life for all – nourishing ways for body and spirit.”

BTW I think it’s worth mentioning re working with male energy where our courage and just aggression comes from that they will not work with any male in this way if he doesn’t have a well-developed feminine side to balance it.

There.  Done.  I've written more than I was originally going to.  Any thoughts anyone?

(I still wish) love to all, but then as I read recently, sometimes we have to destroy others who do great harm, not because we hate them but because we love those who are innocent and being harmed by them. *sigh*

Lawless

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:16 am

A few words about dragons.

I’m writing this because there are, apparently, some other humans who wish to work with the dragons and the dragons are now considering it, given they’ve seen that we can help them and we’re not all jerks.

These humans are being gathered together in a separate area from the main dragon stronghold to undergo training and be tested, to be given the chance to prove themselves in ability, courage, character and loyalty. They will not be allowed into what I now call ‘Dragon Valley’ – a location kept secret in that reality - to be amongst the dragons until they have passed these tests to the dragons’ satisfaction. And I don’t know how long that will take. It certainly took me a while.

Why do we have to do this? Unfortunately most dragons do not wish to associate with us as they found that humans tended to treat them like personal servants and/or pets, in battle like hunting dogs or war horses. Dragons are powerful, intelligent creatures that are perfectly capable of achieving their goals without humans controlling them. As such, they’ve resented what they call the “arrogance” of humans generally and have tended to avoid us if possible.

They have their own protocols that we need to learn and abide by if we are to work with them on an equal footing. Thankfully I’ve had E. to explain these to me, and Argon to learn from, when they’ve cropped up. It’s an ongoing process. For instance, when Argon first introduced me to a group he used to hang out with, so as to warn them off eating/attacking me if they came across me without him, they all reared up, stamped their feet and roared. I saw the behaviour as threatening, but apparently it’s the dragon way of saying, “Welcome”. Once I knew that, hearing them was thrilling and I felt so honoured.

As you may have guessed, I’m now willingly working with the dragons again after working up the courage to have E. show me what these negative ETs are actually doing. (As a side issue, my dizziness and that drained feeling also increased.) I was so disgusted it took me a few days to process it and after that I found out that Argon had taken me into battle with them again (while asleep) where I could show the other dragons what I can do. Only a small group had seen this previously. After seeing that, they formally accepted me into their camp last night. It was wonderful, very heart warming. And my energy levels have risen again.

Plus I get the strong feeling that working amongst them like this as part of a team will (hopefully) enable me to keep that enjoyment I began to feel at wielding such power under control. (See post #125 if you don’t understand that comment.)

I figured that maybe someone reading my posts may be among those who are gathering to join the dragons, so felt it would be helpful to pass what I have along. I love you 

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 Empty The big picture

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 am

At this stage I’d like to give a ‘big picture’ view of all I’ve learned over the past years regarding the Elementals/Nature Spirits and the very difficult job they have of fulfilling their allotted tasks on this planet in the current age due to the interference of those humans who wish to take control of this planet for themselves.  But first, my view of how this developed historically.

In the distant past humans were willing to work with and respect the Elemental beings both generally and specifically and, as such, they were often more visible to and communicative with humanity, especially through what are now termed “witches” and shamans in the more rural areas.  But even in the towns the ‘gods’ worshiped were both male and female, the potency of each readily recognized in the creative process, especially as it applied in Nature as per the gifts given us for survival by Mother Earth (including our bodies) which was all that really needed focusing on back then.  It was also known that her beings, the elemental nature spirits, were part of that process and they were respected accordingly.

Then, as the ability to travel abroad, populations and competition for resources increased, the world became more male-dominated, men being better equipped to undertake these tasks.   Yes, like starting wars with their neighbors.  As part of that tide of change, the more aggressive male gods started to take the ascendency also and male/female role-playing became more marked and separated, the former taking the ascendency due to the increased threat many populations now experienced due to the growing greed to take from one's neighbors.  Then male gods and the leaders of religions became per-eminent…….think Ra, Krishna, Yahweh, Mohammed, etcetera, then Jesus and the whole Christian Church thing, they whom I believe have done the most damage to humanity’s attitude towards the Elementals from the religious perspective.

The Christian Church has been relentless in suppressing humanity’s association with the now all-but-hidden (for their own protection) kingdoms of the Natural World, I believe because the (mostly) female practitioners of the old arts ……witches………were just too much competition, offering healing and knowledge that challenged their supremacy.  Discrediting those of the natural world was the other tactic the Church used to keep control of the populace, preaching that anything of the ‘hidden’ realms is base and evil, labeling them and any other being who has been seen to have any power that may conflict with their own as demons and beasts at one end of the spectrum and myth and mere “fairy tale” at the other.  They taught, and still teach us, to fear them and see them as bestial.  Or the illusory province of children's tales.

Added to that, the Elementals now have the scientific and military powers of the planet to deal with as well, the scientific world interfering with the natural order while also working with the military to create destructive weapons as well.  Energy and nuclear weapons are destructive to the Elementals as well as to their work at maintaining balance.

Some even say that governments and their military forces are well aware of the power of, and of the work that the Elemental kingdoms do to maintain balance in our world, and are consciously working to take that power away from them, for instance using ELF waves to damage the Elementals and take control of the weather away from them to manipulate society according to their own devious schemes for us all.  Whether they are doing it consciously or not, they are still making the work of maintaining balance in the environment mighty difficult for the Elemental Kingdom.

So, our friends, who would like nothing more than to work with us to aid all of life on this planet, including us, as they were created and are meant to do, have the most dominant ‘powers’ in the world working against them…….the Church, the Scientists, and the Military……..all held in the highest esteem of every government on our planet and who do, thus, assist them at every turn.  Society’s brainwashing against them is brutal and almost complete.

This
    is why I speak up for them and always will.  It’s to our own benefit to acknowledge, respect and work with them, and for the benefit of the future of the whole planet.  And that's above and beyond all they can teach us as well.

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:47 pm

this is a very interesting thread
    thank you,
    there are some people who have 'elemental' dnas
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm

You're welcome Susan. Hope you find something of benefit here.

Re the DNA, I've been told by a few that I have about 5% faerie in me, which quite a few of the population have. I love you 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

rendeer For those who celebrate Christmas - I wish you a joyful one  rendeer

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 A5758d66-a610-4b6a-84b9-6863b3582c3d_zps3e6c8729

New Year 
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals - Forgotten Maestros Of Manifestation

Post  Jenetta Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:59 am

Health, wealth, happiness and peace to you Dear Sanicle...your thread here I have read most posts.  Mankind needs all the help they can receive from these nature Devas...things are going to get worse before they get better...so yes it is important we work with these beings and listen to them.

New Year JennetaThe Karen
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks Jenetta. Thank you very, very much. I wish you and your family so much love and joy, now and in the years to come. I'm sure the Elementals will know that you're with them in your heart and welcome you.

Flowers Hugs 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:07 am

Please watch these videos everyone and learn how we can all communicate with animals so as to directly help the Elementals in their work.  I LOVE what these ladies are sharing and intend trying this again myself.  As they say, self doubt is the biggest obstacle to doing any of this work.

And thank to Brook for making me aware of these on the Watch This thread.  I love you 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJOXKsOrsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JRGJls-_D4

This below is the incredibly beautiful one that Brook initially posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0

Enjoy.  Cheerful Lawless Spiritual
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 am

I wish I had that gift :)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:22 am

burgundia wrote:I wish I had that gift :)

Oh Burgundia!  YOU DO!!!  Why do you think you feel their pain and suffering so much?  That is the STRONGEST form of communication!

You've more of that than anybody I know!

Flowers 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:50 am

burgundia wrote:I wish I had that gift :)

I agree with Brook Burgundia. The animals would know how much you care for them and are most probably trying to communicate with you already. How will you know unless you try? Please give it a go, for their sake and your own. Self doubt is the biggest hindrance to any of this stuff when it's so compounded by society these days.

Actually E just told me that self-doubt is your only obstacle and that you have a great deal you can give. "She's a special person," she's saying. "She loves all life and we will help her if she wants. Just tell her not to outgrow where she is today with her own people and she will not suffer for this, to keep quiet about it for a while." E just added, "You can tell everyone that. It is our promise to all who wish to help, but don't expect others to understand until you can prove (what you do works). It takes courage to learn our ways, but she has a strong and good heart and we will help her."  I love you 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:54 am

This talking to animals can be complicated, I’ve found. Here's a story to explain why I think that.

As I said elsewhere on the forum I decided to attempt communicating telepathically with them again and I had the opportunity yesterday when I saw my neighbour’s cat, Chesley, outside. He was looking very sorry for himself…..weary and sad.….so I invited him inside for a chat and a cuddle, then asked him what was wrong.

The first thing that came to my mind was an image of a plateful of chopped up, fresh meat. I figured it meant that he was hungry as I know his ‘Mum’ has him on a diet of dried food once a day, suggested by the vet because they thought he was a little overweight some time ago. He’d looked fine to me, but anyway…….. So I checked with ‘Chesley’ and he made it plain that he was indeed hungry, very hungry most of the time. But the story continued.

I then received images that painted a picture of him having found a local dog in the neighbourhood whose ‘parents’ left him well supplied with food in his bowl during the day while they were out, ‘PAL’ dog food. I actually saw an image of the can sitting close by. So Chesley apparently sits and watches from a safe distance until he feels the dog is distracted and then rushes in to steal some of this dog food, usually only getting one bite if he’s lucky. Doing so is clearly a risky business for him and that is, I was given to feel, a contributor to his general weariness. Thus he’s hungry, is in a state of tension for much of the day and, on top of that, the dog food is not making him feel too well.

I tried to explain to him that dog food is not good for cats and that he shouldn’t eat it. The sense I got in return is that he figured that was probably so because he’s felt more unwell since he started doing this, a bit sore at the top of his stomach. But, he said, he’s too hungry not to do it, can’t help himself when he knows it’s there. I tried to explain, of course, how much his Mum loves him and put him on the diet because of it. He knows that but it doesn’t help. I’m guessing the fact that she has a new boyfriend and is not home much hasn’t helped the situation either as he’s definitely no longer number one in her world, poor baby. I know that has confused and hurt him as well.

So Chesley got lots of pats and cuddles, had a sleep, and eventually asked to go back outside again to wait for his Mum to come home, while I tried to figure out how I could help. I’ve already tried to tactfully suggest that maybe Ches needs more to eat as his coat is getting scruffy and he seems to be getting too skinny to me but my words have fallen on deaf ears and I know my interest is becoming less and less welcome. She doesn’t mind Ches visiting me at times because she’s out a lot but asked me specifically not to feed him anything right from the beginning. I was only too happy to agree to that because I felt he might decide to move in with me if I did that, and that would just be difficult and wrong for all of us. So I figured I’d just play it by ear next time I saw her and hopefully find an opportunity to get her to see how de-energized he’s beginning to look as tactfully as I could, as that is a new thing.

Today, when I went outside, I saw Chesley and expected him to come running over miaowing as he always does in welcome. But he didn’t. He just looked away from me and I had to go to him. Even then I got little in return from him in the way of snuggles that he usually gives when I bend down to pat and chat to him and then he got up and walked away, back in to the foyer of our building. And yes, it made me feel guilty as I hadn’t done anything to try to help him after he’d told me his story (if it wasn’t all imagination. But why the cold shoulder all of a sudden?). Then his Mum came through the door so I made the attempt to try to help, saying to her that I thought Ches was looking a bit weary and not well. She was polite but obviously didn’t like what I was saying and we parted company. Ches was let inside her apartment (ours are opposite to each other) and just sat there staring back at me, as if to say, “At least in here I might get something to eat eventually. You haven’t helped me at all.”

After some time of feeling bad about it all, I decided to bother E with my problem. She was quick to respond and reassured me, thankfully, telling me that Ches had snubbed me because he was just feeling sorry for himself and that health-wise he is OK. Even so, he should be getting more to eat and she promised that she will intervene on his behalf with my neighbour. The impression I got is that she will harass her a little mentally until she decides to start buying him some wet food again so that he gets two meals a day. My neighbour will, of course, think the thoughts are her own.

The complication here is that Chesley’s Mum didn’t ask me to do this. The communicators we see in the above videos have been asked by carers who must be willing to hear what may be difficult to listen to because they did ask and are open-minded enough to listen. So if you find out there may be a problem and the animal has a non-believing carer who hasn’t asked, how can you pass on what you’ve learned without offending? Even worse, what if it’s a wild animal you’ve talked to and found has a problem and you don’t have the wherewithal or ability to help?

I’m sure these expert communicators probably faced similar problems when they were learning/practicing. When we’re only learning and trying to overcome our own doubts, let alone those of the carers of the animals involved as well and are not vets…………… As I say, I think it’s going to be complicated and a rather large learning curve.  Neutral 

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:50 am

Good news.  My little furry neighbor, Chesley the cat, is now getting two meals a day and looking better and better.   cheers

As regards pinching the dog's food, he knows now that it's not good for him, so on his own head be it if he continues and it makes him feel bad. The food he's getting now should be enough. His owner and I both know we have no chance of stopping him when he goes outside each day.  I love you 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:46 pm

PRAYER REQUEST FROM THE WATER OF THE WORLD
    by David Spangler

I'm posting the following story at the request of a water spirit I encountered four or five days ago. I haven't had an experience quite like this one before. I had just filled a glass with water from the tap, and as I was lifting it up to drink, there suddenly appeared in the water in the glass a small being that identified itself as a water spirit. It spoke with great urgency and passion and said, in effect, "When you use water, please send loving, healing, and uplifting energy (Light) to the kingdom of the water spirits for many of our kind are suffering and are under siege from the continuing and increasing pollution of water by humanity. We need your support and blessing from which we can draw strength."

This was a heartfelt appeal, and I had an image of water spirits in rivers and in the ocean trying to cope with the disruption of their environment by all the ways we are polluting the water. I felt a concern on the part of this little being that there could come a time when pure or drinkable water would be a rarity, and all life would suffer. The sense I had was that many water spirits were weakening under the onslaught of the toxicity that human beings dump into their realm--not that they are poisoned themselves but that their contact with the water is weakened and they are driven back, so to speak, unable to make full connection with the water they serve....it's hard for me to explain.

But the request seemed to suggest that if we sent love and Light and gratitude and good subtle energies to the spirits of water, that they could draw on that to renew their strength and energy in trying to keep the etheric and energetic qualities of water clean and strong. As I said, I've never had an experience quite like this. I'm not an alarmist, but the appeal of this being was so heartfelt that now whenever I pour myself a glass of water or take a shower or bath, I tune in to the realm of water spirits and elementals and offer my Light and blessing and strength. I'm passing it on should you like to do the same.

*David Spangler of The Lorian Association is one of the original people at Findhord in Scotland.

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 am

Thank you for posting that Mudra. Wonderful stuff.  The Karen 

Thought it best to report for those who may be interested that E and I have mutually agreed to part ways.  Lawless 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:14 pm

The Undines aren't singing to me in the shower anymore  Crying or Very sad 
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Just stating the obvious but one that’s rarely considered.

Our bodies are composed of and built by Elemental energies and beings. We are just the consciousness that resides within them; utilizing this gift they give us to learn to wield our creative will in this 3D reality. The functions they perform within, usually taken for granted by us, are there to support and also teach us in the most direct way that we are, and need to, work together with these Elemental forces if we wish to continue creating/functioning in this reality. They follow their assigned role of sending us messages, via pain and disease, if we’re not doing it right somehow.

As it is with our own bodies, our personal Elemental combination of forces, so it should and needs to be with the body of our planet and its environs. This planet is likewise built of and maintained by the Elementals, working hard to try to keep balanced and functioning in good health what mankind is doing so much to destroy. They give shape to this hologram we manipulate with our creative wills, ceaselessly enforming what we commonly desire/believe to be. And again, if we push too hard into an imbalanced state of being for all, their job is to push back to get our attention. They are the best teachers of balanced creativity we have and yet so few are aware of and acknowledge them as so.

So many talk about seeking union with “all that is” and yet forget to include a desire to consciously work with the very beings that enable them to directly experience anything they wish to create in these lower realities and dimensions (1 – 5)and that know all its rules.

They are our greatest supporters in our endeavours to learn about creativity, working relentlessly behind the scenes to honour our will. But given how little we honour them in return, is it really any wonder that many of them are not too thrilled with us?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Yes, E and I are working together again. I guess I just needed to time to assimilate and comprehend the import of what she wished me to do at that time (something I haven't spoken of) and I think she needed to learn that, given my personality, her way of organizing our 'work' was not quite right for me in that it ceased to be enjoyable.......learning this and then moving on to that and then letting that go and moving on to something else again. Instead I'm doing some of all of it and doing some things that are what I wish to do within that myself. It's all good.

Oh, and the Undines are singing to me in the shower again. Yay.  cheers 
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 7 Empty Consciously working with the elementals... yeahhh... yippie!

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:07 pm

Sanicle wrote:Just stating the obvious but one that’s rarely considered.

Our bodies are composed of and built by Elemental energies and beings. We are just the consciousness that resides within them; utilizing this gift they give us to learn to wield our creative will in this 3D reality. The functions they perform within, usually taken for granted by us, are there to support and also teach us in the most direct way that we are, and need to, work together with these Elemental forces if we wish to continue creating/functioning in this reality. They follow their assigned role of sending us messages, via pain and disease, if we’re not doing it right somehow.

So many talk about seeking union with “all that is” and yet forget to include a desire to consciously work with the very beings that enable them to directly experience anything they wish to create in these lower realities and dimensions (1 – 5)and that know all its rules.

They are our greatest supporters in our endeavours to learn about creativity, working relentlessly behind the scenes to honour our will. But given how little we honour them in return, is it really any wonder that many of them are not too thrilled with us?

Thank you, Sanicle, for this beautiful and insightful thread! Jenetta informed me about this and it's part of my decision to return in the MoA. Thank you also for your openness in sharing your experiences with the elementals. It's a synchronicety and welcome teaching to me. The part of your post, that I gave a purple color, is highly resonating with me!

I will share my experiences with elementals as best as I can here. Years ago, my plants at home welcomed me every night by saying "hello!" in their vegetarian silence. I suppose the elementals tried to convey the same thing to me, as in their message to you: to understand the importance and meaning of consciously working with them, in co-creation.

At the end of 2010 I had an experience that left me bewitched and bewildered and very much alone. It turns out to be a wake up call, by my soul, by the elements and my heart I love you
    Many things have turned upside down and inside out, slowly I begin to love that process and I learn to let go of control, being in a state of wonder, like a child.

For me, last year 2013 has been a deep and intense karmic cleansing of my ancestors lineage. I have no choice but to read the book of my life: the pages turn by themselves. There's no running from it and I don't intend to. I have chosen the name Oranda for my business and this name is related to the honoring of our ancestors. On my website I explain a bit more about it.
    Insights are revealing in me like a dawning.

Wait a minute..... how does that relate to the elementals? It's my way of digressing, coming back in a circle, sort of. As I see it, in every part of this process, the one I describe here, the elementals are participating, manifesting from within the embodiment of my soul and the creation of my work and the 3D reality of form without. Isn't it true, that the elements of air, fire, water and earth, are the creators of form, by their transformational nature and presence? For this magic I'm in the School of Life! Shamanism has become a living concept to me.

To me, slowly it has become evident that the elementals need us to be conscious of them and also consciously connect and interact with them, in order to make manifest what is our dream, our soul purpose. This may sound a bit vague, but I'm not talking about a holy pink clouded dreamlike state, on the contrary. To me, it's about accepting the mundane side of life, the 3D reality of form and illusion, maybe merging with 4th, 5th etc. these days.

To me it's about growing into a more compassionate state of accepting the striving of my heart, the search for love, for being loved for who I am. And that of others with me. Tears and laughter, humor and free will, are helping me to hold firm the steering wheel of my life. To find the affinity in my heart, with myself, to create a welcoming space for my presence, that's what grounding is for me. To me, autonomy is a vast terrain without a fixed horizon.

You might be interested, Sanicle, to look into my post, in Mudra's thread on Fukushima. It's related to elementals and their state in an area of radioactive contamination. Also I recommend a book by Michael J.Roads called "Through the eyes of love" a journey with Pan.

I'm glad to be back, at the same time this post is a sharing of my journey, since I went away from the MoA. All's well that ends well. sunny B.B.Baghor.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:52 am

Thank you for responding on this thread 'BB' (cute new name).  And I love, love, love reading that you are having such an interesting journey and finding your way with the help of the Elementals within.  You write so beautifully about it, such as this..........
    Tears and laughter, humor and free will, are helping me to hold firm the steering wheel of my life. To find the affinity in my heart, with myself, to create a welcoming space for my presence, that's what grounding is for me. To me, autonomy is a vast terrain without a fixed horizon.

But then you've always had a way with words and I am so happy you've returned to us here and I'm honoured that this thread is part of the reason why.  There is so much more I'd like to record here but, as I'm sure you know, putting many larger concepts into words is not always easy.  Just in the past few days I've spent a lot of time trying to record what I've learned in my own journals.  It takes hours and yet I'm still not sure I've encapsulated what I've learned even so.  The words remind me of what I've learned and I know will trigger the rest of the energy that came through at the time, but would anyone else reading them have the same understanding merely from reading the words?  It's hard to know.

Tom and the Hathors.  Yes.  I receive his newsletters regularly and check out what he has to say.  I remember reading that one you've pointed to on Mudra's thread and was rapt that he referred to helping the Nature Spirits in their work there and truly hope the meditation does achieve that goal.  But I also have to say that I'm very wary of listening to the sound meditations he records and seem to have an innate aversion to doing so.  It's probably just because I used to channel various entities that spoke in much the same way to me, although not quite as practically, and am wary of it all as a result.  But this source seems to be generally good and uplifting to read.  With the sound meditations though, I'm just not aware enough to know the effect this 'magic' is having on my inner being and so avoid it.  Ha, I guess I'm just a chicken.

But I did listen to this meditation as you, dear lady, recommended it and I've posted the results of doing so over on Mudra's thread.

I'm SOOOOOOOO happy you are back again, send much love to you and hope you will contribute more here.   Hugs
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Sanicle wrote: Tom and the Hathors.  Yes.  I receive his newsletters regularly and check out what he has to say.  I remember reading that one you've pointed to on Mudra's thread and was rapt that he referred to helping the Nature Spirits in their work there and truly hope the meditation does achieve that goal.  But I also have to say that I'm very wary of listening to the sound meditations he records and seem to have an innate aversion to doing so.  It's probably just because I used to channel various entities that spoke in much the same way to me, although not quite as practically, and am wary of it all as a result.  But this source seems to be generally good and uplifting to read.  With the sound meditations though, I'm just not aware enough to know the effect this 'magic' is having on my inner being and so avoid it.  Ha, I guess I'm just a chicken.

But I did listen to this meditation as you, dear lady, recommended it and I've posted the results of doing so over on Mudra's thread.

I'm SOOOOOOOO happy you are back again, send much love to you and hope you will contribute more here.   Hugs

Yippie.... you made my day, Sanicle. Thank you for such a warm welcome! And I enjoy your way with words as well. I'm trying to be to the point more and make my posts shorter. I'm one of a generation that keeps treating mails as letters, seriously responding to them timely, expecting the same diligence in return. This Shakespeare groupy lady should know better by now  Razz 

Just this night I posted a reply to bobhardea's thread on geomagnetic motion and the shifting of the magnetic North pole, with an invitation to all members that are interested, to share experiences of transition toward a pole - dimensional shift. On an energetic level as well as by body wisdom and intuitive nudges.

Regarding Tom's sound meditations, I resonate with your weariness of the moment, Sanicle.
    Increasingly I begin to feel, that everything I need and every tool, skill and ability, useful to me and my reality creation, is inside of me. To me, it resembles this endearing line of a story, where a child at bedtime is saying "When I go to sleep the stars are beginning to shine in the sky and I'm the one who shall have ignited them."  The Carol 

After an initial 2 weeks daily practice, I had to pause the Fukushima soundmeditation. My concern for the elementals, hence a persistent obligation to do something about it, proved to be bigger than my freedom to come from the heart, in my healing practice. Also my dna is in detox and cold turkey, or so it feels. As I'm no practitioner of gratitude originating from my mind, I just accept my own private madhouse condition. For the time being there's little chance for an emotional state of ease and gratitude  geek  I'm running with wolves, in the company of Clarissa Pinkola Estes  Cheerful Do you know of that book?

Happy humming to yourself and be well

B.B.Baghor

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:47 pm