tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Creation and manifestation mechanics.

Anchor
    Anchor

Creation and manifestation mechanics. Empty Creation and manifestation mechanics.

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Creation - you do it from moment to moment. It can be no other way! After all, there is you, and there is everything else. The everything else is your reality. (A twisted little concept, just for starters!)

It is likely that at the moment are going along with a manipulated flow, and from your birth to the current moment, you, as we all have been assailed by those who do not want us to know our light and the light and the love of the one infinite creator and our creative powers.

The "flow" of reality in our local space/time has been damned, diverted, channelled and directed by naughty beings that do not have the best interest of you, me, the others or anything other than themselves at heart.

However, "they" cannot control your freedom of choice, at best they can encourage you not to use it at all - or trick you into not even realising you can! You have the power to create! The power to make fundamental changes in our co-created reality. "They" trick you into doing things they way they want.

If you didn't already get it, then through forums like this, you encounter the idea that you need not be bound by those old rules and systems, but you can strike out on your own.

Here a summary of the four basic principles of how this works according to my current understanding.

Four Laws, or principles are involved: Intent, Attraction, Allowance, Balance: These four things are useful ways to assimilate the basic idea of how you can work the manifestation magic.

This is my CURRENT understanding - and that is changing all the time. However, for what it is worth, it is backed up by personal experience.

I first found out about it from reading the Handbook for the new Paradigm (HNP). That is where some of my terminology and idea structure comes from. Additionally, my frame of reference is heavily influenced by the Law Of One (The Ra Material), and also with the resonance I find in a majority of the other (non Ra) channellings done by LLresearch and from a significant input from my own higher self. I cannot claim to be a master of this, my knowledge is not complete, and I may have some of it wrong. All I can say is that I have had powerful results and it all seems to work, if you are prepared to allow it. Please use your personal discernment with this information.

Intent

Intent is placing your “order”, the instructions to the great fabrication engine of the universe.

It starts by forming and holding your intent. Envision and feel the reality you want. The handbook for the new paradigm created a new word for this, “enfeel”. In your inner wording, choose the present tense, the now, as if it had already happened and come to pass. Imagination and visualization skills cultivated in meditation are necessary. We all have these in the necessary measures and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Personally, I would recommend do this every day during meditation - that is what works for me.

Attraction

At this moment you have set in motion a creative template, which start the “wheels” of the universes creative forces in motion. The infinite intelligence of the one infinite creator of which we are all a part, will now co-ordinate the process of moulding the plastic reality in which you have your being and experience, it will fill in the gaps, according to your intent and the contextual archetypes of your experience. The mechanism being the law of attraction where the fabric of reality is attracted to the form of your creative thought.

Allowance

The process is not instant. Depending on your state of consciousness, your density, your distortions, time will need to pass. During this time you need to keep enfeeling your vision.

The idea of allowance is letting go and allowing the mechanics of the universe to get on with their job.

Balance

Order and balance in our co-created reality will be maintained, so you need to be careful what you wish for! It was a suggestion I read in the Handbook and one I always use to couch your creative intent with the caveat “…. for the highest and best good of all”. If you are tuning your intent with the guidance of the heart, your intent will rarely be attenuated by this caveat, because your intent will be in harmony with the divine flow of the universe, and not the remnants of the locally perverted flow that we are here today on our host planet to wipe away.

You are not alone. You are accompanied by beings on a higher realm that will help you unconditionally, but you need to ask. I recommend you ask for help with the process, as I asked for help in writing this reply.

Meditation is a key precursor to developing that relationship – as it is for cultivating the link between you and your higher self (which will really help you along, and also help you work out what it is that you actually should be creating in the first place …)

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Creation and manifestation mechanics. Empty Re: Creation and manifestation mechanics.

Post  mudra Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Reading your words echo this in me John.
    As you become One with the flow of creation
    synchronicities start to unfold and this is
    living by Heart and Soul in attunement the Creator.

These lines came to me today . I have found them
    inspiring and share them with you as I feel they
    are in resonance with your post .

What YOU see ... is what you thought and Did
    What YOU can do about it ... is what you Think and Do
    When you know that your Spirit is Eternal, Conscious and Holographic
    "AS ABOVE...SO BELOW" takes on a new Meaning
    Intuition and synchronicity becomes an integral and necessary part of everyday Experience
    You become highly conscious, expanded and in your Body
    Once the switch is made - daily living in 3D becomes the "altered" State - and rightly So
    You will have a knowing in your body cells delivered through your E-motion
    You will have clear visions of walking this Earth as Goddesses and Gods
    And you will feel the return of our Ancient Future
    As you open and receive... you will become more sensitive to its Vibration
    During this Involutionary spiral of Time
    We must co-create this "Heaven On Earth" through self-government and deliberate Intent
    This means accepting consequence for every personal Thought and Action
    When this frequency harmonizes with that of Creation
    It will no longer be necessary to die and leave the physical...except by Choice
    This potential has always been WITHIN you since the beginning of Life

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 am