tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Crazee
shiloh
Brook
Lionhawk
SiriArc
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
malletzky
HigherLove
mudra
starninja
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Sanicle
18 posters

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Mon May 09, 2011 10:08 am

Now I'd like to share something else a Deva told me a while ago that I haven't posted here yet, although I did share it with Carol on another thread April 25. The reason I haven't shared it on this thread until now as I've still been musing over it, wondering how to integrate it with all else I've learned over the years through various sources, on this forum and elsewhere. Here it is as said to Carol........

"I'd like to share this with you Carol. I was recently given yet another view on what life on planet Earth is all about during a meditation. It shocked me as I've never heard it before but given all that's going on here it makes more and more sense to me. It's also made more believable to me given that the source, a Deva of the elemental realms, has no personal investment in telling me this, unlike the ETs that seeded the planet who are the source of so many channelings, etc. (That's NOT saying all channelings are deceitful or wrong!)

I was told that this planet was seeded to place Souls that had become caught up, either as leaders or followers, in battles, wars and aggression in other areas of our star system to give us a place to get the predator/victim mentality out of our systems once and for all. It is, in effect, a 'prison' planet, or 'time out' planet to learn this lesson well, and we get to 'leave it' when we have......no longer wish to participate. Obviously dominance and control of other beings to serve ourselves is the main issue. It was thus set up so we'd have to live by that code, being given bodies that had to dominate and control others....'eat others' to survive, the epitome of a predator/victim mindset. Being the 'victim' often enough is meant to teach the lesson at its most basic level.

So is it any wonder that the planet attracts all of the low-life ETs who are also of the predator/victim mindset to keep we 'prisoners' available for them to 'feed on' in whichever way? And that they've been 'allowed' to enter out time/space for so long, given the lessons we are supposed to be learning. It also makes sense that they'd be going at it hammer and tongs now when so many of us have woken up and are ready, and have such a great opportunity, to leave. All this talk of the planet being kept in "quarantine" for so long, the fact that we have all the Illuminati games to put up with etc is also explained. So many things.

I was also given the impression that this "experiment" was not expected to trap so many of us here for so long as well, one of the reasons the more benevolent ETs are going all out to help us. But even with them, it still all comes down to battles, wars. Or does it? Maybe none of those doing battle are truly benevolent towards us. This 3D-4D level sucks."

#5 - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2432-obama-ordered-to-area-51

What I'd like to present now is my theory/belief after analysing this along with all the other statements I've read and heard from other sources, and this is NOT, repeat NOT, being presented as a 'Truth', just where I sit with all of this ......ie Life on Planet Earth, along with the Elementals ..... at present for your consideration, if you're interested. Hopefully I won't ramble too much lol, but then, knowing me............... Rolling Eyes

The main themes of my thoughts are firstly in relation to the oft heard comments from various ET communities/channeled resources that life on this 3D planet is merely a "game" or "illusion" and that we are like "performers on a stage", doing so as "avatars of our Higher Selves or God participating in this 'game' to experience/learn etc". The other is the unavoidably polarized nature of all creation, which becomes more and more extreme (it would seem to me) the lower one travels 'down' through the dimensions of experience - devolution - as opposed to 'up' - evolution. 'Up' seems to equate with experiencing a greater balance and union of all polarities, which apparently brings blessed Peace. Examples given of polarity, or the Opposites, put forward in a very black and white way are:

Positive and Negative
    Creation and the Void
    Light and Dark
    White and Black
    Active and Receptive
    Masculine and Feminine
    Evolution and Devolution

Humanly perceived at a belief level as

Good and Evil
    God and the Devil
    Angels and Demons
    Spirit and Manifestation
    Mind and Emotions
    Logic and Imagination
    Warrior and Pacifist
    Life and Death

and in harmony with those at an emotional level of experience, feelings of

Love and Hate
    Courage and Fear
    Strength and Weakness
    and obviously many others

The last eleven polarities are what I wish to focus on in terms of the "game" it's said we are participating in on Earth as I believe they are the elements of the game we are meant to be working with to attain evolvment to 5D and above so as to no longer incarnate. IF that is indeed how we want to play the game. I now think it's possible, and maybe even preferable, that we resolve those latter polarities and remain manifest. I think where the polarities come into the 'Human' frame of reference is where we (humanity) 'get into trouble' and become confused re our perceptions. How many religions and individuals take the poles on the left side of the list above as being 'Good and of God' and those on the right as being 'Bad and Evil'? And yet these same religions preach that 'God is All' being Omniscient and Omnipresent. Logic dictates that God can't be All and NOT be the polarities on both sides of the list, and we who've studied further recognize this, thus usually moving away from traditional religions and polarized views as a result.

I believe that THE major emotionally-based fear we need to overcome to be able to relate to ALL of these polarities as 'good' and 'of God' is the fear of death, as we've come to perceive it as being ie as 'the end'. We now know that it's not. It's just a transition. What need is there to emotionally hate and fear anything or anyone, to not stand in our truth, if we don't fear the illusion of death, which is the ultimate 'threat' to our egobound view of ourselves? But then fear is sometimes 'wise' when taken as a warning of a great threat to one's wellbeing. Likewise 'hatred' of another's behaviour can also be 'wise' when one's goal is the protection of what's loved. I believe now that each polarity also has a positive and negative application while in biological form to enable us to continue with the 'game'.

Far more dangerous IMO is the mental perspective of the polarities we hold to. Whichever pole in the above list we happen to be aligning ourselves with in the 'belief' area re 'right' and 'wrong'...placing us in opposition to those with the other view.... can cause us the greatest problems and they can filter down into becoming an emotionally negative state of fear and hate. The antidote to being pulled into one of those polarized views is that a belief in ALL is a belief in GOD. And relating to all lifeforms through the wisdom of the Heart, rather than the mind, is the way to do that most effectively as it's there we connect with the Higher Self most directly. Any belief system I've studied that doesn't take that view results in an 'Us vs Them' view of life, separatism and elitism.

And that brings me back to the view expressed to me by the Deva of our position on this planet as us being placed in a 'prison' or 'time-out' framework of existence to learn not to become so extremely polarized that we go to war with those whom we disagree with. At this level, the Elementals and us share the same reality which, compared to those 'above' us, is in a devolved state of being. Their path and work is that of devolution into manifestation.....building and maintaining all that's made manifest (life)......and that naturally places their focus and work 'in opposition' to the path of evolution away from manifestation (death), although that's looking at it in far too black and white a manner. But it does explain why Elementals would not be too keen on working with us until we are open-hearted enough to want to work with them to aid in keeping all the lifeforms on this planet alive and healthy in whichever way we can. In my view, it would be natural for them also to see humanity's warlike nature as being something that 'those above' would want to seperate themselves from too, causing them to place us in a 'prison' where we can't do harm at Universal levels of existence. No doubt they'd agree with such a decision, although they could possibly resent being 'stuck with' us here too lol, even though life and death are part and parcel of life on this planet. (But I won't go into that as it's a whole other story, obviously.)

What I'm trying to describe is why this Deva would put our position on this planet in such a way to me, or looking at it another way, why I interpreted the information she gave me in such a way ie that we are powerless victims of decisions made at 'higher levels', a typically polarized view. Our minds filter and interpret info given us from other realms to enable us to understand what's being said, so it stands to reason that preconceived ideas we have mentally could influence and change the tone, and even the wording, of what's received. Then there's the emotional reaction to the words on top of that. I don't claim to be a pure channel as yet. But I do wonder also if the Deva may feel a sort of empathy with we humans in relation to those in higher realms re an 'us/devolved vs them/evolved mindset'. The Elementals may see we humans as being 'punished' due to us being given such limited vehicles to operate within that, in their usual form, they block out the other realities of existence until we 'do the work' within.

BUT

I now view our scenario differently but it's also inclusive of the Deva's view. And it can be encapsulated in something I read on the "what comes after physical death ?" thread in Broombroom's post #22. The post is the story of an artist by the name of Mellen-Thomas Benedict's near death experience and what he learned while on the 'other side'. Some quotes from this post to explain:

"I could see all the energy that this solar system generates, and it is an incredible light show! I could hear the music of the spheres. Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies, generates a unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory energies. Advanced civilizations from other star systems can spot life as we know it in the universe by the vibratory or energy matrix imprint. It is child's play. The Earth's wonder child (human beings) make an abundance of sound right now, like children playing in the backyard of the universe.................

One of the things that I saw is that we humans are a speck on a planet that is a speck in a galaxy that is a speck. Those are giant systems out there, and we are in sort of an average system. But human beings are already legendary throughout the cosmos of consciousness. The little bitty human being of Earth/Gaia is legendary. One of the things that we are legendary for is dreaming. We are legendary dreamers. In fact, the whole cosmos has been looking for the meaning of life, the meaning of it all. And it was the little dreamer who came up with the best answer ever. We dreamed it up. So dreams are important."
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2265p15-what-comes-after-physical-death

These quotes relate to how I'm now seeing why it is that we may have been 'quarantined' from the rest of the Universe and it's not because we are being 'punished' (although that could be true from some higher beings perspectives I guess). The 'why' of it depends on the perspective held and I now choose to believe that it is possibly because the peace-loving, balanced beings at 'higher' levels are just not prepared to be as adventurous in their creative game-playing as we human souls are in taking the polarities that exist in the whole Universe to the max as we do in this reality. It's natural that they would choose to keep this planet shielded from the rest of the Universe in case we do take it too far and cause damage elsewhere, but at the same time they would be enthralled, just as they so often say they are, by what we're doing here in our grand experiment with the nature of polarity. No wonder they keep telling us they love us so much lol. And that some would want to join in from a safe distance via channeling.

And when there is no 'death', what's to fear in playing these games? And why the need to hate anyone who takes the negative pole to extremes for us all to learn together?

cheers Lawless The Karen

Edit: Having said all of that, I see no reason to 'justify' what the Deva said to me. I believe all Souls incarnate to learn all lessons there are to be learned and this is a great place to learn how stupid war is. Makes sense that we would agree to come here to learn the lesson thoroughly at a Soul level.

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation

Post  Sanicle Fri May 13, 2011 12:24 am

Sorry I haven't had anything new to share about the Elementals of late. There seems to be a lot of healing and transitional work going on during my meditations.....glorious geometrical light shows, breathtaking images and sensations.....all too hard to put into words. All incredibly uplifting, illuminating and joyful for me but I doubt it would achieve anything in sharing them and probably bore you silly. Not to mention being off subject.

Peace
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri May 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Sanicle, your "receptions" might be off topic, but it would be interesting to hear about them. This would require you to record the meditation "information" as well. You may enjoy reading it later, kind of like a journal. Linda p.s. the energy has shifted here as well, it's like the golden light is pushing the boundaries, like it's in a hurry to be here. Does that sound off topic enough for ya?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 14, 2011 8:10 am

Haha, you do make me giggle Linda, in the nicest way. OK, so you like off-topic. Hmmm, I only wish I could share it all with you, especially the ever-changing geometrically shaped images. ........... OK, I've just spent a while trying to describe one of my favourite patterns to you and I can't even get close lol. Rolling Eyes But it was a beautiful intense dark pink colour though, the same shade that was in another meditation I did lately in which the symbology was clearer. It might be easier to describe that one to you actually, which I'll try to do in a sec, and it is 'on-topic' haha. But the geometry one was constantly changing to these different patterns, and lots of sensations in the body. One of those I remember was as if I was inside a funnel, opening up above my head, and the energy was somehow pulling downwards and upwards at the same time. At another point, I felt my eyeballs bouncing up and down....quite disconcerting haha. Towards the end though, it was so blissful. I found myself within the cups of various, incredibly beautiful flowers.....many of them orchid-like..... and was able to study the amazing geometrical designs of the seed heads, and the sepals, and the amazing patterns and colours on the petals. I was loving and relishing every moment of it as NO-ONE can create such beauty so perfectly as God. The symmetry, the colours........down to the minutest detail. Before the meditation ended, I felt myself to be laying down to sleep in the purple cup of an 'bird of paradise' type of flower. Bliss. Felt like I could stay there forever. Maybe I reverted back to my faerie days.

Now, in this other meditation a few weeks back, as I went deeper into the meditation I saw, and then found myself to be inside what looked like a huge soap bubble. You know how they have a coloured film on them? This one had a pink and yellow sheen when it caught the light. Once in there I found it was full of beautiful pink cherry blossoms. I love cherry blossoms but just as I was getting into looking at them more closely, I felt a 'call' from behind me. I turned around and saw that the bubble led into a faerie alcove and I was (silently) invited to enter. I stepped in and was trying to focus on all the little people standing and flying around in there when another alcove opened up before me, going deeper. I went in there and found a Deva to be there as well. I think, from memory, she was the one who offered to help me with the healing if I should wish to take it up again. It actually felt a little tense in there and I could tell the faeries around me were 'worried' I'd stuff it up by not showing the Deva enough respect. They carry a lot of natural authority around them these Devas.

Then yet another opening appeared to me and I found myself to be moving into it flying on the back of a dragonfly that had been in amongst the faeries. Love dragonflies too. Love em. Anyway, this was like a small, winding moss-covered cave and it came out into an area that is hard to describe. The 'walls' were like angular folds of white light with touches of palest pink in them, some of which I realized were the folds of a gown at the hem, as when I focused on one part that showed a beautiful shade of pink which my eye followed upward, a huge hand came down to me, which I was invited to step onto.

I was lifted up and saw this beautiful Asian lady smiling at me. Somewhere deep inside I must have recognized her, as I said with delight, "Quan Yin!" (I had to look her up later on the computer, not sure of who she was. But anyway...) Her smile deepened, we had a short chat, and I then found myself to be in faerie form rising upward, higher and higher. And as I went, the colour of me went through all the shades of the chakras (I realized half way through the process) in pastel tones. When I got to the top, I looked down in amazement at the gown I now had on. It was like living lace, mainly white, but shot with silver, gold and other colours as it cycles through all these breathtakingly beautiful patterns. Oh, you should have seen them Linda. Soooooo beautiful!!

Then it changed again. Now I was a white feather and I suddenly found myself to be held in the beak of an eagle. It was flying with me to its nest on a mountain top, which it dropped me into (to line it I guess). I just had a second to realize how incredibly high we were before it settled in on top of me and I'd spotted a couple of eggs in there. And I was perfectly content haha. I was thinking how cool it would be to see the chicks hatch. But, as at every other point, just when I start to settle in, it changed again. The eagle took flight again, downward this time, with me.....the feather........held in its talon. It dropped me into the ocean and I thought, "Wow, what might I see down here now?" Then a dolphin appeared along side me, eyeing me off. It started pushing me with its nose, swam with me that way for a while and then flicked me onto a beach.

All was still there for a while, and I lay there waiting to see what would happen next. When nothing did I thought, "Oh well, fair enough. I am just a speck of sand on the beach after all." So of course, it changed again. That's when I found myself to be floating up into the air, still as the white feather, but with lots of other grains of sand from the beach. Only we were all this beautiful deep, crimsony pink colour, flowing up into the night sky. (I interpreted that as being part of group energy of the Heart, like in the Mists, following our passion to evolve higher.) Then I found myself to be alone and caught in the tale of a passing comet, drawn into and burned up in the heat of it.

But I still existed and that's when I found myself to be ........how can I describe the joy of it? I was a speck in the Universe, which felt like MY part of the Universe, gazing out at the wonder of it. I could see a planet I don't recognize in this solar system down to my right, and I was happy to just BE there forever, KNOWING I have a place in it. But then (and it makes me laugh now) I suddenly felt like I was being crowded by someone, or something, over my right shoulder. I looked up to see who or what it was and saw what initially looked like a small planet but then it became the face of this youngish man looking down at me, whom I don't know. He really spoiled my moment lol.

And that was it. Cool huh? cheers

Flowers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat May 14, 2011 4:17 pm

The elementals have so much to tell us. You are so fortunate that they let you into their "knowing" and if it were me, I would feel so honored to be shown so much. I'm so glad you wrote it out...and I'm sure that it will stay with you forever...Linda ps thanks
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 15, 2011 11:13 am

Yes Linda, I do feel deeply honoured in having this experience and I love that you can relate. Obviously I feel especially honoured in having the part of the experience with Quan Yin!! I swear that, before this, I didn't know who she is. I'd heard the name before in the past here and there, but had no real idea of what she represents to the Chinese people and why. But seriously, I recognized her when I saw her in that state of being. It was like seeing an old, very respected, friend. That in itself was a revelation to me during it. And now that I've looked her up and realize what she represents, I feel deeply, deeply honoured in having this 'audience' with her as she symbolizes so much of what I value myself. She was soooooo gracious, and beautiful.

I'll treasure the whole experience always. Every little part of it was just so full of meaning and the feeling of wonder in the last part, the sense of having a place in the Universe, just blew me away too. I'd like to know who that guy was though lol. I'm wondering if he may be my male aspect actually. But that's a whole other discussion haha.

Love to you my friend and thank you for sharing the experience with me. I love you
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 am

The Nymphai (or Nymphs in English) were minor nature goddesses which populated the cosmos. Although they were ranked below the gods, they were still invited to attend the assemblies of the gods on Olympus.
    http://www.theoi.com/Cat_Nymphai.html

I didn't know that Elementals consist more than Nymphs.

]b]An elemental[/b] is a mythological being first appearing in the alchemical works of Paracelsus in the 16th century. Traditionally, there are four types:

gnomes, earth elementals

undines, Also known as Nymphs, water elementals

sylphs, air elementals

salamanders, fire elementals.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elemental

Today, nymphs and elementals are called nature spirits or fairy and much more.Big Grin 2

Fairy tale is a type of short narrative that typically features such folkloric characters, such as fairies, goblins, elves, trolls, dwarves, giants or gnomes, and usually magic or enchantments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairy_tale

Magic or enchantment, eh? Insanely Happy

Let's look how painters romanticize minor nature goddesses.

John William Waterhouse Hylas and the Nymphs Painting

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 Hylas%20and%20the%20Nymphs

I posted more about Nereid on The Horns of Moses tread.

Nereid

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 Ef4dd8a56f8f

Hylas and the Water Nymphs, Henrietta Rae

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 Hylas-And-The-Water-Nymphs

Drazenka Kimpel

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 1259129_j

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 PSdetail3

The salamander is an amphibian of the order Urodela. As with many real creatures, pre-modern authors often ascribed fantastic qualities to it (compare the allegorical descriptions of animals in medieval bestiaries), and in recent times some have come to identify a legendary salamander as a distinct concept from the real organism. This idea is most highly developed in the occult. Where the two concepts can be distinguished, the legendary salamander is most often depicted much like a typical salamander in shape, with a lizard-like form, but it is usually ascribed an affinity with fire (sometimes specifically elemental fire).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaman...ndary_creature)

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 459px-Salamander_%28Paracelsus%29

Sixteenth-century woodcut questionably identified as a depiction of a salamander by M.P. Hall

Post  Sanicle Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 am

Starninja you are so pedantic. I'm not the only one that believes in faeries as you would know if you read posts others have placed on this thread. I see them in my meditations and feel blessed to do so. I love 'my research'. Hopefully you get the same feelings of love in your heart when you do 'your research'. And no, I have no 'scientific proof' of the reality of existence of faeries to show you any more than you could provide scientific proof of the inspiration you say you receive when you paint. But it really doesn't matter. We both feel joy and gain inspiration from what we experience within and that's what matters.

I have, however, found a website for you to peruse, and anyone else who is interested, with stories from many other people who claim to have seen faeries, not just in meditation as I do but in the outside world. It may not be 'scientific' proof but it's good enough for me. Some post photo evidence as well, such as this one below.

Elementals - forgotten Maestros of Manifestation - Page 2 S
    And this is the gentleman's story that accompanied the photo: My Faery sighting was not a sighting at all, It is an actual photograph I took in my yard with a Faery in it. My daughters and I live in California in a 1920 LA Red Car from the Red Line. (an old streetcar) We live on a beautiful acre full of trees, flowers, animals and plenty of children. My oldest daughter was very involved with her own garden planting plants that would attract Faeroes, flowers, a beautiful Faery house, and much more. She read a lot about Faeroes and was trying to attract them to our yard. Around this time it was 1-1-01, New Year's Day. All the neighborhood girls were over to have a whip cream fight in our yard. There were about 10 kids. I knew my Ricoh 35 mm camera had very low batteries which causes slow shutter speed and might distort the photos but I knew they would probably look cool. To my amazement when we got the photos back my daughter saw the Faery plain as day in one of the photos. Two legs, two arms, wings in motion, a wand, brown short hair, even a gold tiara in her hair. I right away checked the negative, and bright as day, the Faery is there! I did not see it at the time I took the photo. It is beautiful! We are blessed. Saige

No doubt you'll close your mind to this evidence as well but all I can say is, in my opinion, it's your loss, sad to say.

Here's the link to the page that includes the story above, but there are many links in the left margin for other pages of sightings also. Enjoy: http://www.fairygardens.com/sightings/adult2.html
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 am

Sanicle wrote:

No doubt you'll close your mind to this evidence as well but all I can say is, in my opinion, it's your loss, sad to say.

LOL! Well, people who believe in, nymphs, gnomes, etc are involved in occult or totally mind controlled. Big Grin 2
    I am not involved in occult and I am not a victim of total mental paralysis, either. On the contrary, I make a good use of my brain. Bleh We got minds for a reason. I don’t deny the presence of spirits but they are not what we have been told.
    I hope that people will do own research rather than believing you or a few on this tread. Sorry to say, if you want to have discussion you need to think harder to bring arguments. Insanely Happy
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 am

Sorry Starninja but I really don't wish to have a discussion with you about any of this. Why don't you just keep your posts to your own thread. There's no need to have two running that air your beliefs.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Sorry Starninja but I really don't wish to have a discussion with you about any of this. Why don't you just keep your posts to your own thread. There's no need to have two running that air your beliefs.

LOL! My beliefs. I am not you. Big Grin 2 I don’t have any business in convincing people to believe me. On the contrary, I want people to think for themselves and do own research. I will leave this tread as you don’t have any arguments and you don’t want to have discussion. It may be too uncomfortable, eh? lol!
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 pm

starninja wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:

LOL! Well, people who believe in, nymphs, gnomes, etc are involved in occult or totally mind controlled. Big Grin 2
    I am not involved in occult and I am not a victim of total mental paralysis, either. On the contrary, I make a good use of my brain. Bleh We got minds for a reason. I don’t deny the presence of spirits but they are not what we have been told.
    I hope that people will do own research rather than believing you or a few on this tread. Sorry to say, if you want to have discussion you need to think harder to bring arguments. Insanely Happy

Ahh, c'mon, you're not serious, are you? And you're so convinced that your brain is the real deal? Hypnotize

That our human brain is the real deal? You should know better than that...

You should know that this is exactly the art of conceiving we're meant to undergo while being here and now. To believe that our brain and our mind tells us the truth...is too naive.

I will tell you something about me and my family...I don't consider my self to be stupid. But I will tell you that I know that my brain is very limited and dumb when I ask him to explain me rationally what I feel and see with my heart. It just won't answer Insanely Happy So tell me something different obout our so highly prised brains.

And I will tell you the short story of my mother (now 72 years old). She is one of the rare in our family, if not the only one, who was ever able to see a forest fairy, called Samovila in my native language. There were actually more of them present when she saw them and was immediatelly told by them to stop going further. She understood that they were practicing their own healing ritual to one of the trees...and she shouldn't disturb. She said that she'd never ever nor ever after seen such a beauty while they danced...This happened in her childhood, and she never ever forgot this encounter. And she believes what she saw.

Now I will tell you one last thing...my mother is whether involved in occult nor is mind controlled. Actually, she's a highly intuitive woman...but even today, she denies her abilities. Too pitty...as she coul've been a wonderful spiritual teacher to me.

Much respect
    Malletzky
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon May 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Malletzky, I have promised Sanicle that I would leave his tread. Do you want to have a serious discussion? If you are not afraid you can meet me at The Horns of Moses. Big Grin 2 I have to leave now but let me know. I am more than ready. Harp
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon May 16, 2011 2:37 pm

No, it's not about promissing anything. Nor about proving anything or elsewhere. You don't have to prove anything to me, nor I am above to prove or convince you about anything.

It's just...you've proven yourself to have your own views in the past, and as long as these are different then ours, you're trying to prove that our human(and your) brain IS the real deal when comming to discern the truth.

Which truth btw...?????

But I will respect your choice to leave this thread for good, as it is obvious that you couldn't contribute accordingly to the OP's thoughts and intentions with which this thread started.

Much respect
    Malletzky.

P.S. And thanks for the invitation to visit your Horns of moses thread. I already do this regulary. And I find it quite interesting. But unfortunately, I'm unable to participate, as I couldn't really be able to be participate accordingly, as I really know so little about that issue. But I'm learning from your posts. Thanks for that.

This is what I wanted to express here...each one of us have their own strenghtens...and you're quite good with your own. As everyone here with their own. And the mutual respect to each other should be the highest premisse...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

This is well worth watching as it shows how our connection to the Spirit world and nature has been deliberately destroyed and perverted over centuries slowly giving rise to our present society.
    It is interesting to remember that the Church and the Aristocracy , the elite , were the sponsors of Art .Artists depended on these patrons to show and develop their skills while at the same time serving their rulers's agenda.

The Burning Times Documentary - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqRir6a3VHk&feature=youtube_gdata

This beautifully crafted film is an in-depth look at the witch-hunts that swept through Europe just a few hundred years ago. False accusations and trials led to massive torture and burnings at the stake, and ultimately to the destruction of an organic way of life. The film advances the theory that widespread violence against women and the neglect of our environment today can be traced back to those times. Part two of a series of three films on women and spirituality, which includes Goddess Remembered and Full Circle.
    ---------

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue May 17, 2011 3:21 am

mudra wrote: our connection to the Spirit world and nature has been deliberately destroyed and perverted over centuries slowly giving rise to our present society.
    It is interesting to remember that the Church and the Aristocracy , the elite , were the sponsors of Art .Artists depended on these patrons to show and develop their skills while at the same time serving their rulers's agenda.

Humanity's connection with nature,and its manifestations has been under attack from the judeo christian tradition for quite some time now. The so called new age movement, buddhism and other non judeo christian have come under attack and been the target of smear campaigns from zionists, imperialists the Church and other quaters and not just for the last 30 years.

If there is an element of mind control going on Sanicle it is most certainly not on the part of those who refuse to believe in the paternal anthropomorphic God and the fantasy of Satan they have created then propagated as a weapon against the consciousness of the west for centuries. Tools for fear control and manipulation. The controling forces are there for all to see and their propaganda is wasted on those in the know.

As Mudra intimates, it is our symbiotic connection with nature that is the most amazing thing about our existence on this planet. Its altar is the forest and her creatures.

Dont worry sanicle. You most certainly are NOT mind controlled. It is all too clear who the controlled and the controllers are and you are certainly not one of them. They know who they are.

Hypnotize

Last edited by Floyd on Tue May 17, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Tue May 17, 2011 6:41 am

I am told that with the right balance of alkaloids, the Gnomes in the Redwoods make a grand appearance. A bit of a mischevious lot, but I would love to meet them.

I would recommend "Supernatural" by Graham Hancock. Many people have had intense encounters for millenia. You are not alone.

They are real, but most people tuned to channel "normal" cannot interact with them.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 17, 2011 7:34 am

Thank you all. Lawless And I'm sure Quan Yin would thank you too. It was she who actually told me, during that incredible meditation I wrote about (#29), that those who want to rule this planet have been doing all they can to turn humanity away from belief in and association with the elemental worlds for so long.
    And this I love.....
    Floyd wrote:
    As Mudra intimates, it is our symbiotic connection with nature that is the most amazing thing about our existence on this planet. Its alter are the forest and her creatures.
    Such a beautiful way to put it. Thank you Floyd. Hugs
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 17, 2011 8:54 am

The excrementals rule the elementals. The excrementals are at the top of the pyramid.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 am

"Excrementals"?? Lmao
    That's funny Ortho and, dare I say, appropriate? But then again, that means they'll be fertilizer for the plants the Elementals care for one day, as will we all. Now that's appropriate!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 18, 2011 10:03 am

I've just been searching the Net looking for links re Antares as, during a meditation last night, guided by Quan Yin, I was led to this exquisite place that I was told is Antares and that it's my home. The funny thing is that what I came across during my search was channeled messages from Quan Yin in which she uses terminology that I can relate to the previous meditation experience with her that I've posted here. It may seem a bit of a stretch to some but these references registered in my heart, and the messages are beautiful anyway so I thought I'd post parts of them here for inspiration and include the links if you wish to read the full versions. Enjoy.

The end of one--
    You can move mountains. You can walk on water. You can stretch yourself to the four corners of the globe. You can walk into the heart of any person that you desire to. You can walk into the heart of any animal, of any flower, of any stone. You can walk into the dreams of anyone past present or future. You have access through all times, all dimension, all truths that have ever been spoken, or thought. You have access to the library of failures and the library of successes. You have access through the time holes, through the time doors that sit in each one of your yards. You have access into the spirit of the wind. Into the spirit of the birds, and the raindrops. There is nothing that you cannot become one with. There is nothing that you cannot experience. It is a merging, it is an emergence. You walk in one door and out another door.

Become one with your day, with the sun, with the clouds, with the people that you see so blinded by the cataracts of society. Let these energies of seeing open up to you. See through all denseness, see through all the ones that you love. See into the truths that are hidden yet so exposed.

I am Quan Yin, Merge with me. I hold the womb of no time that I keep you within, where all creation is birthed with a thought. I protect you and love you. Place me in your heart. It is there that I do my best work.

Link: http://www.spiritweb.dk/Kanal/gill0607b.htm
    The end of another---
    The sweetness of life is there for your taking, for your sipping, for your touching and your embrace. The sweetness of life lives on earth – but it wears fine filaments of exposure and you must look hard – not with your human eyes --- but with the eyes of the heart in order to see that sweetness. Look beyond the toughness and the anger and the pain and see what surrounds it. Dancing fairy-like, is all of the good, all of the God, and all of the sweet flavors of life that are yet to be embraced by you. Lift up your heart and place it into a world that is nothing but good. You are not lying to yourself. You are not denying the darkness and negativity, but you are holding your place in the Land of HOPE, in the Land of LOVE, and the 'land of what could be, would be, should be, if only – everyone would release the pain in their heart!'

For all of the battles of earth were and are fought over genetic pain, bloodline pain, pain of the past. What pain could exist in the sweetness of this moment that we all share together? NONE! Tell me what pain could exist as you cuddle a puppy? What pain could exist as you look into the eyes of a baby that smiles back at you? What pain could exist as two lovers hold hands for the first time? These are portals and doorways into a place that is wondrous and miraculous and natural. You go there every time you have a good day, every time something special happens to you, every time someone believes in you, and someone tells you, "I love you." You go there and you reside in that place and that euphoria and that glory for as long as you can.

I ask you everyday to enter that place, that doorway, that portal into what the world yearns for and what your heart yearns for. Cleanse the heart palate of all of the bad taste and the after-taste and the sour and the bitter and the poison that you keep isolated on the dark side of the self.

I am Quan Yin. I ask that you make the request to release all else from your heart but love. Can you do it? Will you do it? In all of my being, I pray so. I wait for you. I wait for you to remember your divinity. I wait for you to remember that there is peace on earth and that it is possible in all countries with all peoples. I wait for all of the disease to leave this place and all pain to be annihilated by love. I wait for you, children. Never forget that. I leave.

Link: http://www.spiritweb.dk/Kanal/quanyin0502.htm

Just found another one by a different channeler.
    From the beginning---
    Quan Yin stands at the entrance to a garden beside a beautiful garden gate that is covered in roses of all colours, pink, read orange, yellow and white, she wears a pink kimono, and her arms are extended out with the palms of her hands cupped, in her hands she holds a beautiful pale pink lotus flower. This flower is multilayered and she offers this flower as a gift for the heart to anyone who chooses to embrace the energy of the lotus.

Quan Yin Speaks:

The Gift of Compassion:

Children of the light as you progress into this year of 2011 I ask you to maintain open hearts; I offer you the lotus flower as a gift for your heart. The Lotus flower is a multi layered a complex flower that emerges from the dark recess of the ponds, and lagoons. This flower can provide your heart with support which will allow you to transcend from the dark shadows, and find your way to the light. The lotus flower is the symbol of compassion; and the energy of compassion is the second gift I offer you this day. I suggest you embrace compassion and allow it to support your transformation. Compassion carries a vibration that resonates at the highest levels and is sorely needed upon the planet at this time. The Mother Earth and her children are transforming and transmuting into a new configuration, and the gifts I offer will support you as these changes unfold.

The changes must always begin with you, my dearest ones, be gentle with each other, in the Chinese calendar year of the rabbit, an invitation to pursue the gentle, peaceful approach to life, and allow your heart to lead the way. Do not push yourselves; allow the gentle flow of life to unfold.

Water will be important, take time to be near water. Water falls, lakes, rivers and streams will support and remind you of the importance of creating fluidity in your body. Imagine a river flowing uninhibited no dams or blocks to stop the flow. This is how you want the essence of your being to flow through your body, like a river of light, your spirit streaming into your body from your soul level, feeding your body and mind, creating the connection to the body, mind and soul.

I ask you to embrace compassion for self and offer it to your fellow human beings on the planet through your prayers, your rituals, and ceremonies. The prayers for compassion will support the shifts and changes that are unfolding and help to sooth the fiery energy of change that is unfolding upon the earth. Love will always serve mankind especially when it is gifted through the heart chakra.

Link: http://crystalclearinsights.ca/therese/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=41

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed May 18, 2011 10:30 am

I used to know a bloke who channelled Quan Yin. His wife made an excellent organic wholemeal pizza.

Nature spirits are beyond the scope of the excrementals. The excrementals want to remove you from nature. The excrementals are doomed.
    Down with the excrementals..up with the nature spirits
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 19, 2011 5:11 am

Channeled Quan Yin? Did he have anything interesting to pass on from those channelings do you remember?

Just like to say too that your appreciation for the Elementals would have to attract them to your garden. Hopefully you can see some too. It's amazing the difference their presence can make to our gardens apparently....and more than that. I remember reading one of the posts at http://www.fairygardens.com/sightings/adult2.html in which the poster claimed that a lady, who'd long appreciated and welcomed the faeries in her garden, asked for their help to save her home when a bushfire went through the area. And, sure enough, after the fact, her home and garden was all that was left untouched by the fire in the area. How cool is that?! sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 19, 2011 5:42 am

Photos of Nature Spirits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8pGd--bn2A

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 am

Sanicle wrote:Channeled Quan Yin? Did he have anything interesting to pass on from those channelings do you remember?

Just like to say too that your appreciation for the Elementals would have to attract them to your garden. Hopefully you can see some too. It's amazing the difference their presence can make to our gardens apparently....and more than that. I remember reading one of the posts at http://www.fairygardens.com/sightings/adult2.html in which the poster claimed that a lady, who'd long appreciated and welcomed the faeries in her garden, asked for their help to save her home when a bushfire went through the area. And, sure enough, after the fact, her home and garden was all that was left untouched by the fire in the area. How cool is that?! sunny

Hi sanicle
    I have to say I am very weary of channeled material in the understanding that much of it comes from the astral plane. I wouldnt rule out the possibilty that some of it does come from beings with evolved consciousness much futher beyond than our own. Possibly from different stars. I travelled etherically to a stone circle in England last week and met some nice Pleiadians whilst meditating at the invite of another earthling. The notion that these messages are coming from sattelites as part of a mind control initiative is just complete and utter rubbish as far im concerened and just more propaganda from the usual candidates.

The bloke I knew would say the Quan Yin (A buddhist goddess of Mercy) was bringing in much needed feminine energies into the planet earth. He could also hear the gigantic waves battering the west coast of england. Some of what he said was interesting but as I said, his wife made a mean wholemeal pizza and a courgette soufle to die for.

I dont think anything can come between the relationship between humanity, the vegetable mineral and animal kingdoms and the beings that underlie them. Its part of an amazing symbiotic relationship between all levels of manifest creation on this planet and though the anti pagan propaganda machine will try to do what they can to poo poo this reality . They will fail.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm