tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+34
Lad of the North
Sanicle
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Lionhawk
savage241
silentghost
shiloh
THEeXchanger
Owlsden
sjkted
Brook
Micjer
Jenetta
MargueriteBee
devakas
sabina
ClearWater
investigator
lindabaker
burgundia
CetaceousOne
Carol
arctourist
Anchor
reality=check
orthodoxymoron
mudra
malletzky
LeeEllisMusic
TRANCOSO
icecold
Mercuriel
Floyd
38 posters

St Germain and Charles

Brook
    Brook

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Empty Re: St Germain and Charles

Post  Brook Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Oh boy...JT...he was simply trying to show that being a member of the 18 is not ..... being a "chosen one" in the elite sense. But it really doesn't seem to matter what we say now does it? Becasue what ever we say it's going to get twisted into something it's not.

I mentioned this before...I was told to simply let it go....People are going to wag tongues....and speculate without any regard for learning the truth. And quite frankly....It's not worth bothering about. The fact is...I wanted to dispel this rumor of White supremacy and Nazi stigma that the Mists is propelling here....it seems I'm failing badly.

When I've gone to bat for people here...it's okay I suppose. But if I go to bat for the "undesirable ones" who are stamped and labeled I guess it's a crime here. Fact is...Mark was here to answer quesitons and look back on this thread.... I have. And all the while I've been telling them the Mists are different. Telling them this place is not like the rest.

All I can say is I'm rather disappointed. And now I'd just rather leave it be. Keep your views...don't bother to seek answers. Even when someone who is now part of it is sharing this with you. You're all welcome to label me and the 18 and Atticus1 whatever you choose. Free agency and all.

But I won't ask my friends here again. This is a promise. Just know this..... There are seven voting members at Atticus1 that are members here....who seem to be afraid to let you all know and label them as well. And this I can understand after the warm reception and disappointment I received here today for speaking my truth.

closing for the day with a broken heart...I truly thought this was my home.

Namaste in the greatest sense.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Silent Ghost and Brook, Well thanks for the replies and taking the time to further explain this. With all the avalurking that has gone on in the last few years its no wonder the message is confused!

Its rather difficult when the mission is surrounded in mists! Well let your freak flag fly high seems to be the trend these days!

Like I said... Never Give Up :)

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Freak-flag2
    silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm

malletzky wrote:To speak for my self now...I won't mind to pretend that I didn't and still don't like the way the Aticus group of 'the 18' came into being. It's simple like it is...as 'unfortunately' (for many), I can "read between the lines" i.e. I know of the intent of the poster when something's being posted somewhere (be it a forum, newspapers, books, blogs or whatever).

So, descerning some of the "founding" energies around the beginnings of the group of the "chosen 18" (sorry, this term is not my invention and is not mind ironically here in this context) and back at that time, I was just feeling sadness for many innocent and unawaken people that exposed themselves in many ways, just to get the intention of the founder(s). If you were like me, feeling their desperate energies, you might be feeling the same.

This was the only and main issue I've had with this group back than and ever.

The members in the mists (at least the one who're a bit longer here) might remember and the one who wishes may search and find my posts regarding "Charles" and 'the 18'. I won't pretend anything...you know that that's not in the core of my being. I know of everything I've posted here...and I stand to what I have said before.

But also, as previosly done in "the full crap files" thread, I will stand for the integrity of all accused by any manner.

Not because I might with certainity know that Floyd's claims are the real and only truth, nor I know that the '18' are exactly what he says they might be.

It's because that I find "debunking" of any kind to be highly subjective manner. It's so subjective, that putting names on some lists is halt very dangerous thing to do, regardless of any 'facts' being presented, as these 'facts' may very well be faked and deliberately "debunked" by someone else for any known and unknown purposes (aahhh, comming back to firsthand here Very Happy )

So regardless of who's who here in the mists or somewhere else in the world, regardles of who said what in the past and will say in the future...regardless of everything...

...please stop acting as there were "them" or "us" around.

I (and again for my self), might very well be interested of what other open minded persona or groups might have to share with me. This is the only way to find out about the diversity of all possible truths out there, before one finaly realize that there's NO truth(s). There only IS...and the acceptance and the allowance of the IS.

So...despite the fact that at least two of the '18' came here to defend themselves...I hope you will stay a bit longer here and have a pleasent and joyfull time with us (me)...and maybe give us (me) the chance to learn more about you.

And finaly, to Brook...you know how much I respect you and Lionhawk...and you also know who I am. So you'll also know that your revealance about being a member of any group won't change my attitude towards you...or any other member here...or around the world. Mutual respect is what we need and so...

...with much respect to all of you...
    Mall...

what intent do you know in my words ?

shouldent be hard as we are only 2 lines from the same dot ^^
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Brook wrote:
    slanted view of someone who has not participated and knows only by word of mouth. There are NO elites there....none. another rumor miss founded.

No. I just have an aversion to elitism in general.

And by the way Brook you really need to do your homework on combat 18. Its founder was stabbed. Accused of working for British Intelligence. Like all that stuff it involves violence and murder,

The jocular 18 founded by Charles will remain useless.

The rest of us will go about our business.

In all fairness Im not really interested in the naming of the 18 or who was in it yesterday or who is in it now. Its all a little sad rather.

Perhaps they could become awake and aware one day and hold there own enlightening Camelotesque style conference whereby we all will be enlightened.

I for one will not be purchasing a ticket to listen to that XXXX if, pray to the gods, it ever did occur

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:27 pm

investigator wrote:
    However, Charles himself posted that he was associated with St. Germain all over Project Avalon 2 forum. That's a fact and can be easily verified, because Charles said he was.

This is true but he was just using as it as a ruse.

Of course there is clear evidence linking Ariosophy, contacteeism, American white supremacy and Ballard's opportunistic ST Germainism here.

An ugly Farce.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3692-the-white-supremacist-and-fascist-ufo-contactees
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:30 pm

i got a drive out to get my SUV
    and, only had to drive 30 miles back alone
    in a blizzard on the ice road
    hmmm---cars/and, trucks around here
    are landing in ditches :(
    guess i should go outside and help some folks
    -hope everyone has a great night
    it is only about minus 30 here tonight outside,
    and, shorts and tshirt weather inside - got to love a wood furnance, for one of your sources of heat Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

Well something has to break down the owlshit. Big Grin 2

Better Owlshit than bullshit no?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Brook wrote:Oh boy...JT...he was simply trying to show that being a member of the 18 is not ..... being a "chosen one" in the elite sense. But it really doesn't seem to matter what we say now does it? Becasue what ever we say it's going to get twisted into something it's not.

I mentioned this before...I was told to simply let it go....People are going to wag tongues....and speculate without any regard for learning the truth. And quite frankly....It's not worth bothering about. The fact is...I wanted to dispel this rumor of White supremacy and Nazi stigma that the Mists is propelling here....it seems I'm failing badly.

When I've gone to bat for people here...it's okay I suppose. But if I go to bat for the "undesirable ones" who are stamped and labeled I guess it's a crime here. Fact is...Mark was here to answer quesitons and look back on this thread.... I have. And all the while I've been telling them the Mists are different. Telling them this place is not like the rest.

All I can say is I'm rather disappointed. And now I'd just rather leave it be. Keep your views...don't bother to seek answers. Even when someone who is now part of it is sharing this with you. You're all welcome to label me and the 18 and Atticus1 whatever you choose. Free agency and all.

But I won't ask my friends here again. This is a promise. Just know this..... There are seven voting members at Atticus1 that are members here....who seem to be afraid to let you all know and label them as well. And this I can understand after the warm reception and disappointment I received here today for speaking my truth.

I'm a bit confused Brook. This statement in particular "I wanted to dispel this rumor of White supremacy and Nazi stigma that the Mists is propelling here"

Please don't lump all 780 members plus into this category. There are only a coupled of people who may be doing this. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read all the posts that pertain to what's going on.

However, this is home and allowance for differences is important. If one or two people are acting like idiots then let's just say it's one or two and not all of the members who make up Mists.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:

Well something has to break down the owlshit. Big Grin 2

Better Owlshit than bullshit no?

OWLS are SLOW and also LOWS and are FOWLS and the 'Fowls of Heaven' are invited to a rather encoded 'Supper of the old Bullshit'.

Could this be the alchemical wedding of all weddings; sexy, enchanting and romantic and all that goes with it by divers associations?

And JT knows very well that the 'Fowls of Heaven' are also 'those that fly like doves' back to their windows!

Revelation 19:17
    And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

Revelation 19:21
    And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Isaiah 60:8

Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?

PS: For all concerned here' This is in fact a 'cosmically stipulated' Week of Confusions or WOC and spanning from
    Sunday, January 15th to January 22nd, 2012.
    This also coincides with the New Year of the Chinese Waterdragon on January 23rd, 2012 btw.
    So I may ask for all concerned here to take this into your considerations in regards to bannings and leavings and being upset about things which might all resolve themselves in time and when better communications become feasible.

ThE RaiNS oF AbbA'S curse Are fallIng uNtO moROnIC foRGetFullneSS !
    [10:56:30 PM | Edited 11:28:56 PM] Tonyblue: This Encoded Bacon Cipher Binary can be decoded by the wanna be NABS idiots in using Bacon's 24-tier standard alphabet encoding structure!
    [10:59:30 PM] Tonyblue: 22+11+22=55
    [11:01:36 PM] Tonyblue: 55=SKY=HEAVEN=SATAN=JUDAS=BARBELO=SONG=CLOUD=20122102
    [11:03:25 PM] Tonyblue: Merci Raven for the reminder!
    [11:06:05 PM | Edited 11:30:52 PM] Tonyblue: The Bacon Alphabet uses combinatorics in the Binomial Series expansion and a 5-letter code so allows 1+5+10+10+5+1=32 members of the alphabet. I conformed to the standard in this code and set i=j and u=v for 24 members and so omitting the usage of 8 additional characters of the binomial coefficients, which define the number of permutations in the A's and the B's .
    [11:10:19 PM | Edited 11:29:49 PM] Tonyblue: 5&0 A's become defined in the first and sixth polynomial coefficient as 1; 4&1 A's form the second and fifth polynomial coefficient in 5 and 3&2 A's complete the expansion in 10 such coefficients as the third and fourth polynomial terms.
    [11:12:31 PM | Edited 11:13:02 PM] Tonyblue: Because the Bacon code uses a binary form of A=0 and B=1 and so associates the ABBA-BAAB alphanumerics say; I bothered with it to show the NABS idiots, what this is all about.
    [11:13:52 PM | Edited 11:15:51 PM] Tonyblue: But as they know it all from their 'spiritual guides' and their OBE's already, they will be unable to decipher this most basic code anyhow.
    [11:14:32 PM | Edited 11:16:34 PM] Tonyblue: So the secret message will remain - well secret - to their deaf ears and their shut eyes.
    [11:16:51 PM] Tonyblue: [10:55 PM] Tonyblue:

<<< ThE RaiNS oF AbbA'S curse Are fallIng uNtO moROnIC foRGetFullneSS

Last edited by shiloh on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    silentghost
    silentghost

Post  silentghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 pm

well it looks like you made one of your own brook leave

as i said i dont not wist to cause contention so im out too

thank you for the enlightening experience Big Grin 1
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Carol wrote:

However, this is home and allowance for differences is important. If one or two people are acting like idiots then let's just say it's one or two and not all of the members who make up Mists.

Who are the idiots Carol?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Did brook just bun herself! Why?! I know your reading this brook and I wish you the best in whatever life journey's you travel upon! It was years ago we first meet energetically in the aethers... exchanging with you in a time when so few believed in anything any of us avalonians had to say that was outside of the old sheep mental programming that many of us left behind a long time ago! I know this has nothing to do directly with the topic of the thread but those noisy rational voices in my head just wont stop screaming at me to post something here so you will know that the invisible work that was done through even simple acts as sending each other a note of encouragement sometime to uplift us through many of our own personal life issues shall not be forgotten! WRITE ON! Nameste Brook!

HAHA THIS ONE FOR YOU!!!
    Brook Toast

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Motivate_never_give_up

Well lets see...first we should define what an idiot is...

Wikipedia! cheers

Idiot
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

Big Grin 2

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : !)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Everyone is entitled to a good flounce once in awhile. Brook is welcome whenever she chooses to return. There are many here who do love and respect her and I would hope she realizes this sooner then later.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:

As I have not been reading the posts or really following this thread due to a number of other outside commitments - I'll abstain.

If there is one thing I've learned along this path is let folks fight their own battles.

Currently, the idiots in my own life are my brothers.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Idiot

An idiot = someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

Big Grin 2

Yup. That would describe my brothers to a tee. A pair of idiots.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Earthlog

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 am

silentghost wrote:
    So

what intent do you know in my words ?

shouldent be hard as we are only 2 lines from the same dot ^^

In general, you are (were) here for exactly what you wrote to be here...seeking to get things straight.

With the above post...you were also ironicaly a bit Wink

much respect
    Mal...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 am

Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:Oh boy...JT...he was simply trying to show that being a member of the 18 is not ..... being a "chosen one" in the elite sense. But it really doesn't seem to matter what we say now does it? Becasue what ever we say it's going to get twisted into something it's not.

I'm a bit confused Brook. This statement in particular "I wanted to dispel this rumor of White supremacy and Nazi stigma that the Mists is propelling here"

Please don't lump all 780 members plus into this category. There are only a coupled of people who may be doing this. Unfortunately I haven't had time to read all the posts that pertain to what's going on.

I am also confused Brook. And have to agree with Carol in this point...one swallow doesn't make a summer, nor will summer wait for the swallow to come.

I read your post and I feel your bitterness, and I wonder if the 'propeling' is the only reason to feel like that and to act like that. I always thought, you enjoy a good and healthy discussions.

So, your retreat from the mists just leaves a kind of bad taste in my mouth. Not to say I feel bad...for at the moment unknown reasons...but time will tell.

Much respect to you...and you know what you got here.
    Mal...

Jenetta
    Jenetta

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Empty Re: St. Germaine & Charles

Post  Jenetta Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:44 am

Carol wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Idiot

An idiot = someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way.

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 21327

Well I have just finished reading a lot of "verbal diarrhea" from page 16 to page 25 and finally found something I could respond to...Carol I have the same problem with my brothers:cheers: ...and I can relate to Shiloh's recent comment on this thread...it definitely has been a week of confusion and miscommunication Jan 15 - 21st/2012.

Now I'm off to bed:sleep: Oh yes...some pages did give me a good giggleSt Germain and Charles - Page 15 852846

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990 St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990 St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990 St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990 St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990 St Germain and Charles - Page 15 992990
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:41 am

Brook wrote:

And so be it .

The Karen

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Namast11

Let there be peace
    Gentle and kind
    Forgiving and loving, washing away pain and dissention.
    When the waters are mudied in the battle of ideas,
    when our hearts are torn to pieces,
    perfect standstill within brings back tranquillity and Heart is whole again.

Love from me
    mudra
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Looks like this whole thing was a misunderstanding Brook. Charles claimed to be associated with St Germain on AV2, which can easily be verified since it's plastered all over their forum on AV2. Floyd proceeds to look into new age cults associated with St Germain many months ago. I suppose it's possible that some new age groups were associated with St Germain and white supremacy, but ultimately it's not a productive use of my time to seriously look into it. I guess the real question is which St Germain are we talking about here? There are so many groups claiming to be channeling St Germain, many of which say the exact opposite of each other, it becomes a big mess, and they look like they are crazy and mentally ill. St Germain doesn't exactly have the greatest reputation anymore among the alternative news community, and the Ashtar Command as well.

So then next Brook proceeds to check out Charles and the 17, becomes friends with them, and wants to join them and work with them. Next she notices this thread about Charles, and wants to defend the 17. No problem with that on my part if she wishes to check them out and work with them. It looks like Brooks disagreement previously about Billy Meir with Floyd added fuel to the fire for this thread. But remember folks Charles said he was associated with St Germain, and Floyd was merely talking about St Germain in this thread, because Charles brought it up in the first place. He simply added his own opinion of white supremacy to the various groups that claimed to be channeling St Germain. I don't think he or anyone else is trying to spread rumors or innuendo, he simply brought up St Germain and Charles, because Charles said he was associated with St Germain in the first place. As for the Atticus 18 if they are not racists, and never said they believed in racism that's great. However, my main point is Floyd was discussing the different groups that were associated with St Germain and new age cults that he thought believed in white supremacy, not everyone here believes that, we merely thought it was an interesting discussion. Additionally, Floyd was making fun of Charles and the 18 (except Brook), not claiming they were racists, for example he would like to make fun of them by calling them "The Chosen 18 Buffoons", he was claiming the other new age groups were involved in white supremacy.

Please note that this forum was created so that we would not have to deal with the elitism on Avalon Forum 2, and Charles. This forum was created to escape from people like them, so we could say whatever we wanted. The main issue we have with Charles on this forum is, he didn't bother to defend all those people that were banned and censored on Avalon Forum 2 for disagreeing with Charles, and promoting a cult like environment of worship of Charles on Avalon 2 forum.

As for me I'm probably going to join the ranks of the wealthy as the economy crashes, since I bet my life savings real estate was going to crash, so self made men like me are not impressed with flattery! If Charles is whom he claims to be then he should hire SEO consultants, start writing quality articles, start producing interviews, and BE A MAN AND BUILD HIS OWN COMMUNITY. It did seem like to me he was trying to control people and hijack Avalon 2 forum for himself using flattery on Bill Ryan.

Lastly, if the Aticus 18 wish to clarify what they perceive as misunderstandings they are free to do so on this forum, we aren't going to say "You guys are idiots" or something like that, because that is against the rules. However, we are free to debate with them as we please, as long as we are polite. Some people are going to be interested in what they have to say, some are not and going to dislike them based on what they saw on AV2. I'm in the latter, since I'll have my own funds to do my own projects, but I've said my peace and won't say anything else. Good luck with them I guess Brook, I guess we didn't have the best of starts in the past, but I at least respect you now, but I don't trust them, and interacting with them would be pointless for me since I can just fund my own projects. Please be careful with them.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Contrary to what's been implied here in the most recent posts, I doubt that the initial intention here, in bringing up (a different) 18, was ever to malign the members of Atticus1.org personally. I, for one, am very sorry if any of you who might see this have been given that impression as it's not in harmony with what the Mists is generally all about. This situation is more (imo) about personal issues that have been simmering here for a while, unfortunately, that you guys just got caught up in. (I got caught up in it at an earlier time and didn't wish to repeat the experience, which is why I've left it till now to post.)

As such, I'd like to say that you seem to be good people, sincere in your aims. For you, and for other readers here who may not know you, I'm posting this video I found on YouTube that led me to forming my own opinions about you and your aims.

Mind you, I should also add that this doesn't mean I feel the same way about 'Charles'. I don't know him personally and am rather glad my Spirit hasn't made meeting him part of my journey as, it seems to this observer that wherever he's gone, dissension, division and badly hurt feelings has followed. And that concerns me most in this whole debacle. How could any of us who don't know him not be wary when this is the case? Especially when it's happened yet again here in our own 'home' and causing such pain to dear Brook and, no doubt, Lionhawk with her. Others who tried to join in and watched on too, I'm sure.

So, Atticus1 members, I hope this experience hasn't left you with the wrong impression of the rest of the members of the Mists. We are good, well-intentioned people, just like you, and still welcomed here by most, I'm sure.

Brook, Lionhawk and Floyd... The Karen The Karen The Karen
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Idiot

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 21327

Well I have just finished reading a lot of "verbal diarrhea" from page 16 to page 25 and finally found something I could respond to...Carol I have the same problem with my brothers:cheers: ...and I can relate to Shiloh's recent comment on this thread...it definitely has been a week of confusion and miscommunication Jan 15 - 21st/2012.

Now I'm off to bed:sleep: Oh yes...some pages did give me a good giggleSt Germain and Charles - Page 15 852846

One would have thought mercury was retrograde with all of the various misunderstandings that have been floating around. I just never was really interested in the Charles thing so didn't really follow it. As for all the activity on this thread - there is something to be said for using the energy that was being produced this past week on getting projects done because pretty much everyone else who weren't involved in completing projects seemed to have this excess 'fire' energy go off in odd directions. We had 3 CMEs this past week. With all of these CMEs and subsequent major proton bombardment it just seems like another energy upgrade being triggered that produced the unwinding of karma for some which is rarely pleasant. For example some deep stuff got triggered for Brook. Enough so that she acted in the manner that she did.

Sometimes it helps to step back and look at the big picture. Rather then being on Fantasy Island shouting it's the plane, the plane. It's more like being on planet earth shouting it's the sun, the sun. By the way, more solar activity is on the increase in the next few days, so it's not over yet. I'm off to bed too. See you in the morning.

Floyd - by any chance are you in the middle of manopause?

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:13 pm

St Germain and Charles - Page 15 Lipstick-on-a-pig

Meet Candace Bacon. She came to be because of all the illusions being put out there and the irony ending up being the truth.

I have to say, it hasn't been a great few days here. All because of someone's bullshit. Painting it as though it is everyone's fault. Accusations without the proper research. Slandering just to sound righteous. Victimizing others without even knowing them. How shallow has one got to be? Pretty damn shallow.

With all of this, I have been one who has to have taken a back seat and watch all this play out. It has been very painful to watch. Thank-you so much Sanicle for acknowledging this. I know we might have gotten off on the wrong footing, but are now on the right footing. There is more to this as some have pointed out.

I also had a dream this morning. It involved a gift that my dearest Brook gave me for Christmas. It is a black ball cap, which on the front was sown "Lionhawk" and a cougar sown under the name. In the dream, I was in a great hall where there were many folks there sitting in chairs. Someone was speaking about someone who had a theory or an idea and his name was Lionhawk. This was not me. Someone had hijacked my name and so I took my cap off and looked. The name on my cap had disappeared along with the color of the cougar. All that was left, was an imprint of the cougar made from sowing the fabric. I woke up. It was then I realized I was in a meeting where all of us from this forum were at. Where everyone was basically sitting on their butts, doing nothing but swallowing what was being said. Saying nothing in opposition to what was being doled out. What did any of you expect? A happy ending?

As someone said earlier, where evil wins when good men and women do nothing. Has this forum become a cemetery of souls from these other forums? I would like to not think so. And then to have someone post a thread using a second hand method to prove it to be so, really gets my campfire roaring.

My dearest Brook sincerely did the right thing. I applaud all of her efforts to make a positive difference in all of this. I have shared in her pain. You see, the object here was to work this out with Floyd. To work out his pain. Just remember that. And he can play numb all he wants to. It's his free agency. But in the mean time don't expect me to sit and say nothing because of his pain. His pain has nothing to do with
    anyone but himself. And that would include any name on any list that is made up and targeted. His pain limits his perceptions to the 3D. He will never have an understanding in wholeness of anyone until he heals that. That includes all that he has targeted with his shallow paint brushes. It seems to me that Floyd is dodging this whole thing and for what it is worth Floyd, I hold you accountable for your actions here. Sorry folks but I have had enough and when the integrity of this forum is being compromised by the actions of a few, I have to say something. That is what this is about.

Now Brook went out there and went to bat for this forum. She doesn't do anything with half a heart. Probably because she hasn't been battered with a bunch of lifetimes of being victimized. This whole thing drained her on many levels. I have seen the effects in her beautiful face, all drawn up, eyes swelled, and her restless nights. She didn't need much to stay the course. She just needed someone to say a few of the right things and not after the facts. 780 members? Where are they? Or are they by their tombstones?

I'm not trying to throw a guilt trip here. I know everyone has been going through some heavy stuff. But it also leaves me to wonder. No problem, as I can go my merry way. I have to go where my beloved goes and can leave this forum as though it was a dream. In the Isness, there is no need for dreams, forums, or second hand paint brushes.

So thank-you Honorable Judge "Q" Floyd for your second hand lessons and your pain. It's what you anchor to this forum that will sink it. Why, because it will be allowed to happen. As is the case.

Take note that this was a lesson that I did try to avoid. I did speak up about how second hand tactics can be so destructive. This was clearly one of those lessons.

Maybe someone in this graveyard will pay attention next time. What are the odds? 780:1? Forgive me, but I am not in the best of moods right now.

One last note as far as the Atticus1 group. The chosen 18.... I'm glad someone has a problem with that concept. But the reality is that 18 must choose. And 18 did choose to contribute something positive back to humanity. You got a problem with that? Then it is your problem. At least 18 got off their chairs and decided to put something into action. Instead of a slaying of slandering paint brushes of folks on a list, where the slayer is just a rumor mill mongerer who doesn't even know any of the folks he slanders about. Just a 3D text analyzer. You see, I am not a member but I do listen because Brook "chose" to be part of the 18. It's called free agency.

Sincerely,

Candace Bacon

P.S. I wonder what Floyd would like with a little lip stick.. ..? Cow

Thanks Mudra, Carol, Sanicle, Mall, HL, and whoever else was at least appreciative.

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 pm

As posted already on the Egyption folklore thread

I was'nt able to follow the forum very closely these last few months. Much as for Carol private matters of the greatest concern for me have occupied my daily plate lately.
    Dear Brook I personnally never doubted your sincerity or integrity in all matters you embarked upon since I know you.
    This is self evident. I know well you would never support or take part in a group that you would consciously be aware was against betterment of humanity as a whole.I for one appreciated the first hand insight you gave us about the current activities the 18 are working on . Sounds good and I can only rejoice in the fact that you have found a place where you can contribute to something worthwhile there.
    If there is one thing that comes to mind it is that Atticus's forum is taking place behind closed doors. Would these be open for all to read people interested here could have gone there and see for themselves what it is all about.
    That would have saved you to take a stand in defense of a group you believe in.I personnally am not in favor of private groups. This is one of the reasons I decided not to join Avalon2. But that's only my take on things as I would rather dwell in a Universe that knows no frontiers and lives in complete transparency.
    I think also you were not around PA when Charles arrived there and were not a witness to the havoc this created over there neither how the 18 were then formed. Would you have been around I am sure you would better understand the reservations some of us have here .
    I am sorry for your pain . Forgive me if my voice was'nt raised when you needed it most.I appreciated your presence amongst us .I will always consider you are part of our soul family and keep a place by the campfire for you and LionHawk in the Mists.Know you are Loved.

Healing energy and Love for You .

The Karen

mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:49 pm