tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
Brook
a bit late
mudra
Micjer
eMonkey
burgundia
11 posters

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

a bit late
    a bit late

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  a bit late Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:35 am

Carol wrote:Indeed, a bit late, indeed. It's all one humanity on one earth.

Just like the saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quakes like a duck, it's a duck."

Unless it is a shape shiting shifting reptilian. Crazy Happy
    Hi carol from a bit late from australia. I'm glad you agreed with some of my word's. And over here 2 a spade is a spade even if it look's like a really small shovel. Can you let me know if I run into a shape shifting reptilian how would we all know it was it? It will probably look like a duck just to fool you and me both. And i have seen ducks and those little buggers look so similar. G'day again
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  Carol Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:20 am

Having never met one I'm just as much in the dark as the next person who hasn't met one. But I do have photos and good descriptions of some who have met up with them.

Now onto the subject of ducks. We have two named Paddlefoot and Eisenshimmel which are a hoot to watch. Paddlefoot as a baby duckling had a bad bent leg and we kept him safe in our bathtub until he got bigger. Trying to take a shower with a duck in the tub was a bit of a challenge for a bit. Well, after 18 months we thought we had two male ducks and yesterday, while walking out by a bit of tall grass, I spotted a duck egg. A first. Now we are in a bit of a puzzel. Which one is the female or are both females. Does Paddlefoot become Patty and Ensenshimmel - Millie?

As for the missle, I still think it was Chinese but could be wrong as to the who launched it. The what was launched is a bit fairly obvious although there are others on the forum who think otherwise. So we each have our opinions and it's mix for the salad.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:07 am

And that's good we all have different idea's. The world would be pretty boring if we all sung the same tune.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:56 pm

a bit late wrote: But on my short visit to your neck of the wood's, I know now that some are opened minded and some are arrogantly ignorant.
    - WHO are 'arrogantly ignorant'? Names please.
    - WHY are they 'arrogantly ignorant'?
    - About WHAT are they 'arrogantly ignorant'?

btw, you do sound a bit 'arrogantly ignorant' yourself, if I may say so.
    Big Grin 2 Beer
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 am

a bit late wrote:
    Carol wrote:Indeed, a bit late, indeed. It's all one humanity on one earth.

Just like the saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quakes like a duck, it's a duck."

Unless it is a shape shiting shifting reptilian. Crazy Happy
    Hi carol from a bit late from australia. I'm glad you agreed with some of my word's. And over here 2 a spade is a spade even if it look's like a really small shovel. Can you let me know if I run into a shape shifting reptilian how would we all know it was it? It will probably look like a duck just to fool you and me both. And i have seen ducks and those little buggers look so similar. G'day again

Well according to Benjamin Fulford it seems our duck was indeed a Chinese rocket.

Mystery solved. cheers

Listen to Part 3 almost at the end.

Part 1: http://tinyurl.com/4kutdv9
    Part 2: http://tinyurl.com/4bfdm7w
    Part 3: http://tinyurl.com/48yxzub <----- THIS ONE TOWARDS THE END
    Part 4: http://tinyurl.com/4r7ho7z

a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Still it prove's nothing. China would NOT risk starting WW3 just to prove they have a missle that work's. The thought is some what ludicrous. If CHINA ever does want to fire a missle to threaten any one and take it over or to show military might it would be to Australia Not America. As in Australia we have the resourse's China want,Uranium, Coal' and Iron ore, that we SELL them. And with the US being a Military Partners of Aust, China know US would back Aust, And with Pinegap the joint US & Aust spy base in Aust, THE UNWANTED EYES AND EARS WATCHING ASIA, A missle launch here off the coast of aust would have made a Sent a much more clearer message to the world espically when US gov were in asia at a confrence at the time. It was your gov not CHINA
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm

So then the Synopsis is...

- The First Zone of Territorial Waters agreed upon by Countries was the 3 Mile Zone or the International Limit
    - This was due to the range of Cannon Shot.
    - The Second Zone of Territorial Waters agreed to was the Economic Zone @ 50 to 100 Miles. It was arbitrary as different Countries applied it differently.
    - As Weapon's platforms got more capable - This was expanded to what is now known as Exclusive Economic Zones.
    - These Zones go out 200 Miles from the Coast of the Continental U.S. and It's Protectorates.

* The strange thing though is that the U.S. will only apply this Restriction as It applies to other Countries coming into It's Exclusive Economic Zones whereas It does not restrict Itself from regularly going into any other Country's Exclusive Economic Zone.

- Now with the above said - The Skinny apparently is that the U.S. had Two Nuclear Carriers positioned off of the Chinese Coast at Strategic points.
    - The Chinese politely and quietly asked the U.S. Ships to move outside of the Chinese Exclusive Economic Zone.
    - The U.S. Administration - Through U.S. Naval Command - Refused to do so apparently so as to keep pressure up on Monetary Talks being undertaken at that time.

* Due to this the following occurred...

- A Chinese Stealth Attack Class Sub surfaced 35 Miles off the San Diego Coastline,
    - It launched a Chinese EMP Missile at the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan,
    - This EMP detonated behind the Reagan as a "Shot across the Bow" if You will as a Warning.
    - While the Reagan is hardened against such an Attack - The Princess Cruises Ship - the Carnival Splendor was not so lucky and due to It being in the Area of effect - Had It's electrical systems fried - Shipwide - As a result of that Attack. After being stranded - Dead in the Water - It had to be towed back to harbour after quite an Ordeal for It's Passengers...
    - This Warning was not the first - Nor the last.

The Chinese have simply said to the U.S. and the Criminal OPEC Cabal(s), Black (Oil + Drugs) Nobility ;

"Surprise - Surprise - We play this Game better than You..."

That said - They are pragmatists and have the follwing Ideom as a Mentalism within Their People...

When One Wins and the other Loses - How does this benefit the Winner when there is no One left to celebrate with ?

Better to have a Winner and a Winner - Then All may Prosper in continued happiness...

This is very plausible but due to the Ninjas and the whole Yakuza thing - I always wonder with Fulford.

He sure knows how They're running the FIAT Money Game so this also lends credence to other things Hes said but with that said - I always find Myself nodding while at the same time saying - Ei Yei Yei - When I hear what Hes come out with...

study

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Fulford does remind me a bit of Sorcha Fael. He starts off with some facts and then comes the spin. However, I did have other insider info on the monetary situation with China along with transcripts of a conference call. I wasn't sure about this data until listening to Fulford. He did back up the data I saw but then the question I always ask myself is who is providing the data. Is the data credible or just another psyop disinformation campaign?

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Carol wrote:Fulford does remind me a bit of Sorcha Fael. He starts off with some facts and then comes the spin. However, I did have other insider info on the monetary situation with China along with transcripts of a conference call. I wasn't sure about this data until listening to Fulford. He did back up the data I saw but then the question I always ask myself is who is providing the data. Is the data credible or just another psyop disinformation campaign?
    If you just turn the whole perspective upside down, you might come to the conclusion that any data that's backed up by Fulford becomes extremely suspicious & unlikely.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:01 am

Perhaps thats a reason in Itself.

I mean - He comes out with It - Its less believable. They get the Info out - Satisfy the Law of Allowance tongue in cheekly - And the People remain unawares due to His lack of Mainstream Credibility.

Question

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:28 am

Mercuriel wrote:Perhaps thats a reason in Itself.

I mean - He comes out with It - Its less believable. They get the Info out - Satisfy the Law of Allowance tongue in cheekly - And the People remain unawares due to His lack of Mainstream Credibility.

Question
    Whom do you mean with 'They', Merc?

To be honest - for a change Wink - I trust nothing that comes out of the mouth of someone who made it 'a living' to leak & whistle.

Connecting the dots & using my intuition works best for me.

And I keep virtual trackrecords of info sources.

For that reason I can't take anybody presented by Bill or Kerry serious anymore.

(I never watched/listened to Bill's interview with Charles, or any other interview they did, after the Dan Rubbish fiasco had unfolded.)
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:40 am

They meaning TPTB and I pretty much agree with You on the Whistleblowers B & K have offered lately...

I mean with the exceptions of Dean - Hoagland - Icke And Greer...

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am

Ahh TRANCOSO, I had my infomation first the day after the actual commuication. So was the communication I received later sent to Fulford by some unknown someone or did he read it on the net? I did post it here... most of it. However, Fulford ended up including the parts I had deliberately omitted. So he would have had to seen the entire document. So on one hand his story has some credibility for me. I did notice something leaked over at GLP awhile back as well. Odd how GLP is being taken down at time that has been identified by an illunianti source as very iffy for the planet and humanity.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:20 pm