tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
Brook
a bit late
mudra
Micjer
eMonkey
burgundia
11 posters

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Brook
    Brook

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 am

a bit late wrote:so that means yes, you do condone experimentation on people of the world when ever your government choose's. and no i didnt have a H1N1 shot. because i didnt beleive in their lies, an guess what im not dead cheers

Your trolling now.....anyone who knows me here knows my stance....except you......trolling is not effective. PROOF is.

I was hoping for an intelligent conversation....at this last post...I'm heading for bed. It's pointless arguing with a troll
    a bit late
    a bit late

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  a bit late Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:43 am

instead of calling me names,[ remember my child quote] . do you think you have the right to experiment on others without thier consent.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:48 am

The answer is pretty obvious in the post above........ just click the links................I simply came back to add this song.....good night and good luck with that

a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:53 am

your the usa's, Tokyo Rose.
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:13 am

Instead of sleeping,[ie, trying to think of a come back] how about admitting to all those that are reading, that you condone the experimentation of the rest of the world's people for the progression for your United Greed. And im a human, dont dare lable me like an arrogant thing that you are. You insulted me as you thought i was muslim, then you said something about africans. well guess what you U.S lackey. im a human being that is sick of you americans thinking you can do what ever you want to the rest of the globe cause you think you have the right to do so. Just remember George Bush Jr's grandfather used to sell war material's to hitler and his jew killing war machine. wake up america.

Last edited by a bit late on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:33 am

I know that all Americans here are against NWO and strongly criticize their government. It doesn't change the fact that most of America is asleep, they do not have a clue about what's going on. Why is USA so important in being awaken? because a lot of decisons that have impact on the whole world are made there. I think that more People in Europe are realizing what is taking place, hence all those recent protests in so many countries.
    It is true that the chemtrails are being sprayed by US government. They admitted it at the last Tokyo summit. UN told them to stop, but I saw the chemtrails above me after that statement had been issued.
    The swine flu virus was traced to US labs.Though I know that Big Pharma is international.
    Us has the biggest role in what is going on in this world. Things will change only if the things in USA change. So far we see only American citizens compromising to all those ridiculous laws, like for example, full body scanners in the airports or groping as an opt-out.
    This is why it is so important for American citizens to take a stand. I also know that all of you here are doing the best you can.
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:14 am

I do agree. And We need to keep our eyes, ears and our hearts open for the truth. No matter what colour our skin is, what race we are or what god we pray to, we are human's and we are all special and we all matter, and we all deserve the truth. sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 am

a bit late wrote:instead of calling me names,[ remember my child quote] . do you think you have the right to experiment on others without thier consent.

Never. I never thought it was okay. My doc was the one who did the investigation on CFS and discovered it was first released/sprayed in the Lake Tahoe California area. It then was released in a number of other areas and is contagious. His wife got it first which led him into researching what was going on. Then he and his staff caught it from patients. Some folks went into remission but most ended up with a life long immune disorder which altered the shape of the blood cells where they look more like a donut (depressed in the middle). Most with this medical disorder, given to them by the secret government, are in chronic pain. This type of experimentation started back in the late 80s, early 90s and continued at different levels which also included and was disbursed via chemtrail spraying. We did get the data back on spider web type substances falling from the sky that were tested and it wasn't all barium which we also know is being used to absorb xrays. In our area anyone who touched the stuff came down with respiratory illnesses. I'm also aware that the CDC was tracking various areas of epidemic outbreaks.

I would guess that about 99 percent of the US citizens are completely unaware that they are victims of their own military secret governments various biological warfare experimentation. One wonders why the Americans are so apathethic - look to see how healthy they are. The illness I contracted primarily targeted women. Having dealt with this for a good 18 years I probably know more about it then one could even possibly imagine and I did not go the pain med route that many others did but did use neurobiofeedback and purchased the equipment from www.roshi.com

I would guess that a very large part of the US citizens have been under attack (health wise) for years and could list numerous substances used for these purposes including flouride, aspartame, GMO foods, insect sprays on other foods, etc. There really is no regard at the corporate level for the health and welfare of people when profits from big pharma and franken foods are at stake.

It is also no secret that the politicians are manipulated and controlled by big business and basically have sold out their constituents at a very basic level which is why I advocate a lottery system for those who qualify for government service and root out the squatters.

===

Brook, our new member is just having fun. I suspect he has been around a bit observing the forum and is baiting you as his way of joining in and establishing his presence. Of course, you and I know what is really going on here - as does he.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:08 am

Coffee time here.... Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 187111 And Carol, yes I've been around this block a time or two. But it leads me to reflect on a few thing that have been brought out lately that I think concerns everyone here. I could care less about the thoughts of one new member. As everyone here knows me for the most part. And know I don't lean in those directions. In fact I believe a reading lesson or two might be handy, as the opposite is stated in my posts. But hay, have at it. The ones who matter the most know me, and where my thoughts are.

With that I submit....

The USA, is laden with Fema Camps, and a Show by Jesse Ventura put out on the air waves to expose such camps. And police departments being trained to handle such an event that would utilize such camps. A present day military presence that we here have never seen before. And the excuse is for our protection. TSA efforts to ramp up our supposed protection.....but from who is the question. S.510 hidden house amendment to stop the growing of our own food. Freedoms being stripped away piece by piece. And is this happening just in America? No, we just happen to be the largest military presence that is in charge of this global agenda. So yes, it's a huge concern. I'm not so certain of that 90% still asleep figure...but if that's the case, then we have a long way to go. I think that many are aware, but most are just too conformed to society.

Freedom, from an existential perspective, cannot be separated from responsibility. With freedom comes responsibility. Yet, it is common
    for many people to seek freedom while trying to avoid responsibility. Therein lies the mass that remains useless. And until their world of conformity is shaken to the core, they will remain in that somewhat uncomfortable bliss they perceive as freedom.

That being said, I bring us up to date to the latest of freedom shaking responses that has hurled itself upon us once again. And this time I ask that you all keep your eyes peeled on the directions of such.

The latest Wikileak scandal is just a precursor to something much bigger in my estimation, and many others out there. I'm going to quote an article here....

Government
    Think Tank Calls For Infiltrating Conspiracy Websites
    Common Purpose Marxist front group Demos says state needs to
    "fight back" against people who question the authorities to
    "increase trust in government"

Furious that state involvement in major
    terror attacks is being exposed to a wider audience than ever before
    via the Internet, a UK think tank closely affiliated with the Downing
    Street has called for authorities to infiltrate conspiracy websites
    in an effort to "increase trust in the government".

"A Demos report published today,
    The Power of Unreason, argues that secrecy surrounding the investigation
    of events such as the 9/11 New York attacks and the 7/7 bombings in
    London merely adds weight to unsubstantiated claims that they were "inside
    jobs," reports
    the London Independent.

In other words, the fact that the overwhelming
    amount of evidence indicates that both 7/7
    and 9/11 were "inside
    jobs" of one form or another, and that huge numbers of people are
    now aware of this via the increasing influence of the Internet, is hampering
    efforts to commit more acts of terror, therefore the government needs
    to change its strategy.

In the report, Demos, "Recommends
    the Government fight back by infiltrating internet sites to dispute
    these theories." One of the tools Demos already employs to "fight
    back" against conspiracy theories is by labeling anyone who challenges
    the government's official story as an extremist or a terrorist recruiter.

The
    strategy mirrors that advocated by White House information czar Cass
    Sunstein
    , who in a 2008 white paper similarly called for conspiracy
    websites to be infiltrated and undermined in order to dilute their influence.

In the same report, Sunstein also called for taxing conspiracy theories
    (any viewpoint that differs with the official version) and
    outright banning free speech
    that the authorities disapproved of.

What Demos and Sunstein are essentially
    calling for is classic “provocateur” style infiltration,
    updated for the 21st century, that came to the fore during the Cointelpro
    years, an FBI program
    from 1956-1971 that was focused around disrupting
    , marginalizing
    and neutralizing political dissidents, often using illegal methods.

The fact that governments on both sides
    of the pond have been caught over and over again habitually lying about
    everything under the sun, allied to a compliant corporate media that
    has aided authorities in covering up their misdeeds, has prompted a
    complete collapse in trust from the people, an effect that is now seriously
    hampering the state's efforts to enlist implied consent, with millions
    of people rebelling against the system through civil disobedience and
    non-compliance in a myriad of different ways.That's why Demos, a mouthpiece for the
    British authorities, is desperate to infiltrate "conspiracy websites,"

ie groups of people who broadcast the truth, in order to "increase
    trust" in a government that has lost all credibility.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/august2010/083010_think_tank.htm

Interesting article no?

Another article of interest.....I will quote toward the end, but it's a read.

It’s unfortunate what is going to happen. We all know it. We all see
    it. At some point that 256 character encryption code is going to be
    released and all of those wanna-be hackers will busily work to decode
    the 1.6 gig file they downloaded from all those bit torrent sites. Of
    course the files are unredacted, as has already been made clear by Mr.
    assange himself, and the end result will obviously be that some U.S.
    agent in Pakistan or Somalia or even Yemen will be disclosed and killed.
    At that point, the Obama administration will have no choice but to shut
    down thousands of websites (they just ran a BETA test for that last
    month shutting down 70 all at once) for “national security” reasons.
    Once that happens, they will of course have to pass a net neutrality
    bill that allows for licensing requirements for hosting websites which
    will mean only government approved sites will be allowed and they will
    be constantly monitored, for the public good of course. And thus, all
    those troubling “conspiracy theory” sites will be gone
    and Cass Sunstein
    can sleep better at night.

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/7556-wikileaks-and-cognitive-infiltration.html

So, would you consider our site the Mists of Avalon as one of those "trouble" sites? With key words like "wake up America" in upper font? Or USA bio or chemical weapons being a target?

so lets look at Cass Sunstien The one calling for Internet infiltration. in 2003 he wrote...

With respect to questions of fact, people use heuristics - mental
    short-cuts, or rules of thumb, that generally work well, but that also
    lead to systematic errors. People use moral heuristics too - moral
    short-cuts, or rules of thumb, that lead to mistaken and even absurd
    moral judgments. These judgments are highly relevant to law and
    politics. Examples are given from a number of domains, with an emphasis
    on appropriate punishment. Moral framing effects are discussed as well.

Is that what we do? Take mental short cuts, leading to systematic errors. Bringing about absurd moral judgments?

Pathological secrecy of the State

Any possibility that the pathological secrecy of departments and
    agencies of the State where foreign affairs and "Security" are
    concerned, might have something to do with defense of the indefensible
    - in furtherance of agendas which the mass of the population might be
    less than enamored with - is neither explored nor explorable. The
    "Official Narrative" is sacrosanct and must be defended at any cost.
    After all Daddy always knows best; Santa Claus and the Tooth
    Fairy are very real and will not like it if you don't believe in them
    - The only problem with that analogy being a total absence of
    corresponding altruism-in-the-telling on the part of our Lords, Masters
    and Betters.

The lessons of history

Think of the hundreds of thousands of dead and wounded foot-soldiers
    in the trenches of the First World War, in pursuit of the 'Official
    Narrative' agendas of THEIR Lords, Masters and Betters. Then ponder the REAL reasons for our latter-day
    interference in Iraq and Afghanistan (and anywhere else that declines
    to see things the US/UK/NATO way). With 1.5 million or more dead, 4
    million plus homeless/refugees - and counting; a country (Iraq - the
    cradle of civilization) looted of its historic treasures; its entire
    infrastructure destroyed, and reduced to factional civil war by those
    claiming to be its liberators! - and weep at the vicious
    sanctimonious lies of Empire and the docile, self-deluding blindness of
    the Sheeple that are its enablers.

Are we striving for 'conspiracy theories" or "conspiracy FACTS". When one asks for proof of such allegations put forth, one is searching for facts. No one is denying the fact that things are in the state they are. Fema Camps exist. S.510 Amendment exists. H1N1 vaccine exists and is harming those who have now taken it. Is it due to one very powerful nation? Probably! Does that change the fact that it is a global effect? Not hardly.

Is there an infiltration of sites to stir up "language" to target sites? ABSOLUTELY! It's in full swing. So anybody want to take bets as to the timing of sites like ours going down? due to the content as just another "conspiracy theory" site? The fact that much of our site contains a spiritual message makes no difference. That we are working toward a common goal of oneness is irrelevant. But I have been watching the trends of language, and am inclined to agree for once with Cliff High in their trends on this aspect. Imagine that...me agreeing with Cliff High Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 420354

Existential Freedom
    and responsibility

There are several common examples of how people avoid responsibility in
    American culture. Conformity is one good example. Americans pride
    themselves on being autonomous individuals to the point of idealizing
    individualism. However, upon closer analysis, Americans find extremely
    creative ways of giving up their freedom. Americans conform through
    blind allegiance to various organizations and institutions including
    political parties and religious institutions. This is not to say that
    being dedicated to either of these are bad. In fact, often they can
    lead to very positive outcomes. The problem comes with blind
    allegiance where a person gives up their responsibility to critically
    think through the beliefs, perspectives, and values of the
    organization. When this happens, the individual's values are no longer
    authentic.

When a person gives their allegiance to an external belief structure, they
    may go in one of several directions. First, they often will become very
    rigid in their allegiance to the organization or structure to which
    they have committed. This type of conformity can be seen through
    various forms of fundamentalism -- religious, political, psychological
    systems, etc.

Second,they may present as being very committed to a belief systems or
    organization, but they feel very comfortable bending the rules where it
    does fit their desires. It becomes easy to bend the rules because they
    are not really committed to the underlying values system. However, when
    a person is deeply committed to authentic moral or value principles,
    they are less willing to act in ways which contradict these principles.
    The principles are authentic.

Another way avoid responsibility can occur through the belief that one is
    powerless. There can be many factors which are seen to render a person
    powerless. A person can perceive themselves as a victim of their
    environment, of various supernatural or spiritual forces, their
    unconscious, or a victim of their biology/genes. While an existential
    approach will recognize that all of these factors may influence a
    person, none of them render a person powerless or completely control
    them.

Just my thoughts for the day while I finish my coffee. Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 187111 Engaging pointless babble is not worth my time. The members here know who I am, and what I stand for. That is all that counts. Knowing and Freedom go hand in hand. And it starts with Facts and responsibility.

"Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom" Wendall Phillips

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Last edited by Brook on Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 am

Wikileaks/Assanage affair >>>>>>>>an excuse to censor the Internet (I doubt they will shut it down). However if this happens more people will wake up. So the outcome could be quite interesting...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:47 am

I wish Jesse Ventura series was compulsory in schools...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:55 am

I've already had my latte and am now reflecting on what you shared and feeling discouraged. The battle for freedom, the type of freedom we grew up with is tremendous. Only my perspective has broadened as I'm now looking to others of ET origin (clones, reptilians, some ET hybrids, Grays) who are out to control the planet and all of its resources including the populace.

I see too many people willing to give up their freedoms for a pseudo sense of safety and the false illusion that the government is just out there to protect them, instead of seeing reality where they are being conditioned like cattle to accept the unacceptable (where they are walking around the curved pathway to the slaughterhouse). Having worked in the field of abuse and violence it was apparent how many suffered from the "Stockholm syndrome, a paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express adulation and have positive feelings towards their captors that appear irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, essentially mistaking a lack of abuse from their captors as an act of kindness." Psychologically adapting to S.510, Internet restrictions with respect to Freedom of the Press along with the recent TSA's controls is the handwriting on the wall here. I don't like what I see. Cliff High was correct with respect to the tipping point because that is when all of this surfaced. What was hidden is now out for everyone who chooses to see - to see.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 pm

I could also say "Wake up Australia!"

When I first heard the comments made, I suspected it came from either the British or Australia. Color? How about the degree of arrogance?

Now here is a land, Australia, where many who claim to be awake are still asleep. They don't even realize the Draconian stronghold in their own back yard. They don't even know that the USA is controlling their own country. Yet they throw missile type comments to a land they never have been. So if you can't beat them, why not join them and do as they do? Just like what I just did. Did it solve anything? Notta. The point of the matter is it is a global situation and we little folks here in the USA are closer to the fire than most. We little folks who are awake are going to be the ones on the front lines here in the USA. My other worldly brothers and sisters will watch us sacrifice our lives for theirs if things blow up the wrong way.

Now if you really want to take a different look of recent activities of our so called USA government, did you notice how quickly they responded to Wikileaks? Meanwhile on Capital Hill, it is so constipated up there, that you can't even pass the butter. Yet, they responded in blazing fashion to Wikileaks. Disclosure is never going to happen since it would just flat out incriminate the USA government. Disclosure through Wikileaks will be as best as it gets. Our USA government, all they have done is driven this country right into the ground. Is that what most common folks want of their government? So before throwing stones at us little folks who are on the front lines here, take a look at your own government and see where you stand on the cowardice scale. New member or not doesn't matter.

I fore one, will do what is necessary. I won't just bark about it. Condone that!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm

US military presence in Australia......Wake up indeed!

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/world/2010-11/08/c_13596728.htm
    Expand military presence in Australia to strengthen U.S. power in Asia-Pacific

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 13596728_11n

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary
    Clinton (L) addresses the Australia-United States Ministerial (AUSMIN)
    meeting in Melbourne, Australia, Nov. 8, 2010.

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 20101111_8121a16b4706cbefbe05bezHpYLdHcNn

The US is set to expand its military presence in Australia with the two
    countries developing options for enhanced joint defense co-operation.

Specific measures have yet to be decided but are expected to include
    combined military exercises, greater access for American ships and
    planes, and increased use of US military bases in Australia.

US Defense Secretary Robert Gates on Monday said the two countries had agreed to set up a working group to look
    at options for enhanced joint defence co-operation on Australian soil.

Advertisement: Story continues below But Dr Gates said it was too early
    to speculate what that might entail, with the US yet to make any
    decisions under its force posture review, which will examine its
    military presence in the Asia-Pacific.

"The one thing I believe we all agree on is that we are looking at an
    enhanced presence for the United States in Asia and not some kind of
    cutback," he told reporters.

Speaking after the Australia-US Ministerial (AUSMIN) talks with Foreign
    Minister Kevin Rudd and Defense Minister Stephen Smith in Melbourne, Dr
    Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stressed the US was a
    Pacific power.

"We have re-engaged in a major way and now we are looking at the next steps in that," Dr Gates said.

Mr Smith said Australia welcomed the ongoing operational arrangements
    with the US, either through joint facilities or visits to Australian
    facilities.

"As for any future enhancement of that, we will make that judgment once
    the force posture review has itself been delivered," he said.

"Having said that we welcome very much the United States' enhanced
    engagement in the Asia-Pacific region and we see the force posture
    review as adding to that enhanced engagement."

Mrs Clinton said the US Congress had finally passed the Australia-US Defense Trade Co-operation Treaty, designed to facilitate the export of
    American defense equipment to Australia.

"That was a major accomplishment and ... we now wait for it to pass in the Australian parliament," she said.

Mr Smith said the legislation was likely to be introduced in the first sitting of parliament next year.

As well as working together on cyberspace threats, Australia and the US
    have signed an agreement designed to lead to greater co-operation on
    the surveillance of space.

Radars placed in Australia would keep watch on dangerous space junk and
    look at foreign satellites and missiles, with speculation the facility
    will be housed at the Harold E Holt Naval Communications Station at
    Exmouth in Western Australia.

"We will be exploring what's of mutual benefit," Dr Gates said, adding that those discussions would begin in January.
    Some analysts have suggested the expanded US presence in Australia is
    designed to counter the rise of China, but Mrs Clinton said the US had
    a long history in the Asia-Pacific region.

http://www.peopleforum.cn/attachments/month_1011/20101111_8121a16b4706cbefbe05bezHpYLdHcNn.jpg

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 pm

a bit late wrote:it would of been a simple flu virus, your government has done before to test weapons and its delivery systems. you have the internet you can check and while ya at it see if your government can experiment on you and the rest of the world at their will and the answer is yes and its obvious you condone this. SO What government agency do you lie for.
    Brook 'works' for the MoA. Wink

And prove of your assumptions would give them a more solid ground than quicksand.

By the way, welcome to the MoA, aBitLate.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Indeed it 's a worldly affair and there is no need to fall into the panel and begin to fight against one another .
    We are citizens of the world . What basic human rights fall short for one is a matter of concern for all .
    The entire Earth and it's children are the doorstep of all .
    When we are divided and opposed we are just giving our power away to a system that is due to fail would we only realize that our true power lies within our Soul and Heart.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 Splendid-1

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

mudra wrote:Indeed it 's a worldly affair and there is no need to fall into the panel and begin to fight against one another .
    We are citizens of the world . What basic human rights fall short for one is a matter of concern for all .
    The entire Earth and it's children are the doorstep of all .
    When we are divided and opposed we are just giving our power away to a system that is due to fail would we only realize that our true power lies within our Soul and Heart.

Love from me
    mudra

Indeed, that is the trend of a narrow mind. Wake up America! Theorized assumptions. finger pointing. Responsible reporting is the ultimate goal. No more guesses. You can assume all you want, but theories just don't cut it. Proof is the key. And we all know the role the USA plays along with the other powers of the world. That is why they call it the NEW WORLD ORDER. And chaos is the intended theme. division the running second.

So to any new members that wander into the Mists, I urge you to do your homework before jumping to conclusions. Or goal here at the Mists is Oneness. Plain and simple.

When you spew assumed "allegations", you'd better be prepared to give some facts with that...or at the very least say it is "your assumption".
    We here have been through the gamete of Theories from Avalon and beyond. We are way beyond the "wake up America" theme. We've been down that dusty road before. It's time for the world to wake up and unite.

Division is the goal of a small mind. And a controlled mind. It's been exposed already. The goal of division is only going to go so far. Chaos will be the thing to hurdle. That will be the ultimate test in how we handle the days to come. And you know what sparks them both? FEAR! Fear of the unknown. Fear of the PTB. Fear of helplessness. Fear there will be no recovery.

I opt for strength and hope in the common goal of those I surround myself with. And that is in "UNITY" and "ONENESS". These are the things I "condone"...but I do believe that those here know this about me. And this is what I see in the Mists.
    Aside from arguing with an occasional troll or webot geek
    (and you've seem me tackle that webot with vigor...hahahaha) See I can laugh at myself too!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Love your new avatar, Brook.

Btw, what brand of coffee do you prefer?

I drink Nespresso - what else, although I try to avoid products made by Nestle, 'cos of their dirty enviroment policy.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:59 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Love your new avatar, Brook.

I drink Nespresso - what else, although I try to avoid products made by Nestle, 'cos of their dirty enviroment policy.

Trancoso! nespresso?? How can you? I hope it is not instant!! Very Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:01 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Love your new avatar, Brook.

Thanks! I kinda like it too. Wink
    Ahh.....you probably did not see my Starbucks post at Avalon.....but I drink Starbucks. They have a coffee that donates to African villages to assist the growers there. I only hope that is where the money is going. So when you buy the coffee you are supposed to be increasing their business...causing more employment and such. As I said, I only hope it's going to a good cause..but I'm hooked on the Coffee from Starbucks. Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 21327 Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 187111

I wonder what they put in it.......... Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 420354
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:25 pm

This is pathetic and funny. And Americans are indeed very uninformed.

http://www.safeshare.tv/v/fJuNgBkloFE

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Carol wrote:This is pathetic and funny. And Americans are indeed very uninformed.

http://www.safeshare.tv/v/fJuNgBkloFE
    There are stupid people all around the world...............God bless them. A society structure meant to dumb them down!

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:33 pm

By accident? Rolling Eyes Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 3b46ceabc864b1eeee876022f23fbe3e

Maybe to much of the Bean Lolerz Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 2 Spacestore_1996_37163470
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm

@Gio.....lol.... Laugh Remember the End of the World is coming thread??lol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm