tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Carol
Brook
a bit late
mudra
Micjer
eMonkey
burgundia
11 posters

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Brook
    Brook

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:53 pm

giovonni wrote:
    By accident? Rolling Eyes Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 3b46ceabc864b1eeee876022f23fbe3e

Maybe to much of the Bean Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 52914 Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Spacestore_1996_37163470

I wonder what they're putting in their coffee....... Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 30846
    Brook
    Brook

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystery missile launched off the coast of California

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

burgundia wrote:@Gio.....lol.... Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 895787 Remember the End of the World is coming thread??lol

There was an end of the world is coming thread and I missed it! Dang!
    bounce

And Lionhawk is sitting here....going please don't show her.....hahahaha

Last edited by Brook on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Maybe these are Clif's space goat farts...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:@Gio.....lol.... Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 895787 Remember the End of the World is coming thread??lol

bounce

it was at Avalon...the funniest thread ever created. Judy started it...lol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:

bounce

Ahhh yes...I remember that....I was looking for the pic butt I can't find it......hahaha That was very funny!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:

bounce

Ahhh yes...I remember that....I was looking for the pic butt I can't find it......hahaha That was very funny!

yes...butt you can't find it..ass you are not looking hard enough...lol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:37 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:
    Brook wrote:

bounce

yes...butt you can't find it..ass you are not looking hard enough...lol

Hahaha...sooooo true.

I still think I get the knuckle head award for trying to bring spiritual enlightenment to a shoe selling webot
    Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 439414
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm

burgundia, I believe you got it.

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 3b46ceabc864b1eeee876022f23fbe3e

Space Goat Fart

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Well I think I found it Wink

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Youscold-dot-com-world_divided

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Mudra..you've cracked me up....lol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Carol wrote:burgundia, I believe you got it.

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 3b46ceabc864b1eeee876022f23fbe3e

Space Goat Fart

Well, it's all speculation at this point. It could very easily have been from this culprit......we all know the lore of "when pigs fly....."

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Pg-1-big
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:20 pm

burgundia wrote:Mudra..you've cracked me up....lol

Is'nt that the shadow of a missile there in the middle ?

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 am

mudra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Mudra..you've cracked me up....lol

Is'nt that the shadow of a missile there in the middle ?

Love from me
    mudra
    it could well be...now I wonder where the missile went....
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Missile seen off Texas coast - 1-2-2011

a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 am

Well i must of been correct, you yanks love to experiment on the world. What a XXXX arguement you yanks had. Remember this was about missile's. But instead you yanks, tried turning this into something personal! This was about a MISSILE, not a dumb arse yank mothers meeting that has tried blurring the line between the truth and what the world saw with it's eye's. That millions saw. Yet you try to tell me i didn't see what i saw, and instead, your attacking me because i didn't beleive you, your and the american media[ lead by hooters and fox news]. And then you attack me because i can spell COLOUR correctly. ps, how many gun deaths a year in america? 38000 / 39000 ? so dont you dare think you people are the special race, you start sounding like some army about 70 years ago. And a horse's arse would of made a better avatar for you. Crazy Happy
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 am

Why is the truth that i told about grand pa Bush wiped off site. maybe the truth? And rememeber opperation papperclip yanks? that was when you americans took nazi war criminals like VON BRAUN creator of V2 rockets, that killed women ,men and kids in ww2, and hundreds of others of the dirty murdering pricks turned up working for your scum bag government, but worse of all this murderer was on walt disney 15 yrs later after your government lied to your parents and said no Nazi would go to america after the war. So congrautulation america because of your government taking Nazi scum you help the third reich live on. SO dont point your crooked government owned finger at me. even though i dislike you gun totting yanks, I hope that beautiful congress lady of yours pulls through, because freedom of speach shouldn't be silenced, and not by a sissy yank with a gun. you pricks are sick
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 am

What the Heck are You on about ?

Blink

Nothing has been removed by Us. I've checked the Moderator Logs and nada...

In fact here are all of Your Posts since You joined the MoA 10/12/16.

All of Your Posts since You joined.

Suspect

In fact was this the Post You're referencing ?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1226p15-mystery-missile-launched-off-the-coast-of-california#27838

Just remember George Bush Jr's grandfather used to sell war material's to hitler and his jew killing war machine

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 am

yes it was, just check back and see that your nazi loven great grand daddy of G B JR loved to continue the sale of war material to the nazis until your congress past a law that suspended the sale of such material, as it was killing americans. And just like grampa loved hittler for making him heaps of cash, his daddy loved Bin lyings dad, and georgie jr used binnies boy for the same. and look who bought a oil clean up company 2 weeks before a bp oil rig blew up. yes chaney
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 am

Agreed but Chill.

He nor His family are well liked here and I don't know why You're blowing in here making all of these Accusations - I mean other than that being Your Intent in the first place. That being to cause trouble...

That said - Let Me throw You a Bone and say this is Old News. Simply put - You're preaching to the Choir here...

In fact - Lets really cook the Old Noodle - Shall We ?

Mystery missile launched off the coast of California - Page 3 Rothsc10

Lets just say that there aren't many Bush Lovers here - If any...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 am

Didnt mean to offend, but this has launched further than the missile that the usa launched off their coast, remember this was what we were talking until, fruit fly lady started to offend with racist comments. I might be new, but i will stand up for myself, even if yanks get offended sometimes, you can call my government what ya want, as the blues brothers said," If the XXXX fits, wear it, "and i always will as long as every one else can wear the XXXX that you gov, does.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

Hello a bit late. Please keep in mind that this is an international forum and many of the members are from other countries. Merc is in Canada. Burgundia, mudra, Beren and many others Europe. Then we have our group from down under that include Anchor, instigator and others. There are also those members from Japan, Thailand, Brazil and so on. So when you refer to the yanks... the yanks are just one part of the membership.

Now onto the next subject Bush. I think all of us Yanks are pretty much up on paperclip, Bush and so on. I for one get physically ill just at the thought of that family including Cheney and did have a personal interaction with 41 several years back where I confronted him. He is definitely illuminati from the top down to his toenails.

Now, when it comes to spelling everyone here pretty much knows this is one of my personal failings so being such a nit it isn’t something that bothers me when someone else spells differently for a variety of reasons. English is not the first language of some of our members and we’re just happy to have them share what they bring to us so spelling is really a non-issue here.

Now, onto the rocket. It sure looked like a rocket to me and to many other members. We just don’t know who was responsible and what the 'untold' message was. All along I thought it was Chinese but could easily be wrong.

As to your opinion about Bush and Inc. you’re spot on and will find many Americans agree with you. The problem is that the general public has been sold out by TPTB and elections controlled and manipulated (Diebold election machines were rigged) so can they get their candidate into office. It’s all a shell game and those with eyes to see can spot the scam pretty much from the get go.

This group, our membership, including you, seem to be on top of reality and also recognize that the lie exists at every level. Many Americans see the Bushes, Cheney and even Obama as traitors who should be treated as such yet are almost powerless to do anything about it other then to keep bringing the truth to the attention the public and encouraging the public to act. Only the sad part is that at least one quarter of the American public is sick (via Monsanto, chemtrails, fluoride, mercury in vaccinations, aspartame, mentally disturbing TV programming, etc) and/or brain dead so the rest of us are hauling around a millstone around our necks trying to get anything done. Please forgive us as the US should probably be nuked just to put us out of our collective misery.

Oh, wait. Why wasted nukes when a pole shift or good CME will do the job. Just let nature take its course and voila - global extinction of human kind except for Bush who personally mentioned that he and Barbara will just head on down into their bunker.

a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:49 am

I apologise about my word's again. I want the world to open it's eye's. I'm worried about the people in america. And the rest of us forced 2 follow. The only thing i want dead in the world is the idea's and ideal's that 1 race is better than another And 1 religious deity is more special than another. We are at one of the most important step's on our journey of existance and we need to know the truth And our government's won't tell us the truth. It's up 2 us, We need to hold on to our thought's our idea's and each other and make sure that our thought's are not distorted by the ones that are supposed 2 watch us and take care of us. We ARE SPECIAL. Don't let them hide the truth. TAKE CARE WORLD. Remember if it look's a missle, it's probably a really big MISSILE. OPEN EYE'S AND OPEN MIND'S
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:46 am

Indeed, a bit late, indeed. It's all one humanity on one earth.

Just like the saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quakes like a duck, it's a duck."

Unless it is a shape shiting shifting reptilian. Crazy Happy

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:50 am

a bit late wrote: I apologise about my word's again. I want the world to open it's eye's. I'm worried about the people in america. And the rest of us forced 2 follow. The only thing i want dead in the world is the idea's and ideal's that 1 race is better than another And 1 religious deity is more special than another. We are at one of the most important step's on our journey of existance and we need to know the truth And our government's won't tell us the truth. It's up 2 us, We need to hold on to our thought's our idea's and each other and make sure that our thought's are not distorted by the ones that are supposed 2 watch us and take care of us. We ARE SPECIAL. Don't let them hide the truth. TAKE CARE WORLD. Remember if it look's a missle, it's probably a really big MISSILE. OPEN EYE'S AND OPEN MIND'S
    A bit late, the members at this forum have their eyes - & minds - WIDE open. So you're preaching to converted. Wink
    Toast
    a bit late
    a bit late

Post  a bit late Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:59 am

I don't agree i'm preaching to the converted or the choir. A choir or the converted follow a forced thought or an ideal. I hope all thought's here on this site are opened minded one's. But on my short visit to your neck of the wood's, I know now that some are opened minded and some are arrogantly ignorant.

Last edited by a bit late on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because i wanted 2)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm