tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Tarot Guild

Ashera
    Ashera

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Empty Re: The Tarot Guild

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:54 am

Did you ever hear of a digital signature in Phoenician "cuneiform"? Such is mine!

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Ashera12
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:38 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh90
    Xuchitl
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:35 pm

Why should I change my experiences in two indicative moods for a democratic surrogate?

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh91

I am about synthesis.

Kaissa or Zar I do not play, rather Fairy Chess, call it Dame and Dice. One vector is random resp. intuitive.

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Aztlan11
    Ancient Gjallarhorn

When I transduced the respective Völuspá verses I associated a sprinkled land mass, could have been countries. And the fire under it could have been a volcano.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:32 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Screen81

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Screen82

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Screen83
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:26 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh92

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh93
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:22 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Sachsa10
    Fortress Saxon Woman - I guess it was Aztec
    I had three semesters Quechua but do not know much anymore

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:03 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh94
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:00 am

Their whole argumentation will break away now. So what? It anyway was destructive work, as ever! Could they blame me for that? Mais non!

I reached the point where I can decide wich of letters they stored I accept as addressed to me and which not. It is some kind of lottery, incl. black holes.

I deny the Russian roulette and take the Ferrari...

Zero Probability!

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Free_s12
    Bremen Free State

...and Saladin took his racing camel.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:13 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Black_17

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Black_18

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Purple11

Vive la Republique!
    L'etat c'est moi!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:24 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh95

Red is the Caste of the Warriors, Purple is the colour of the "admin" and the guard; the flag to the right signifies the White Caste.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:37 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Got-sn10

Why should one write books? Against aphasic disturbances? Isn't there anything else than a therapeutical value? Meaning I mean? Deep layers?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:41 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh96

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh97
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:42 am

Middle Mass people are traditionally social traditionalists. This also means that you may not overcome them. The expectations of the parents have to be the one of the children too. And if such a something like "overcoming" is preached then it is meant in the sense of an "all together".

What should be the effect? A heavenly Middle School with many windows, blue sky, and cotton wool clouds?

Gor is differently organized, one vaguely could compare it to a medieval culture of city states, tribes, guilds and professional associations. A "middle class" does not exist, there are High Castes and Low Castes, and certain forms of slavery.

I am member of the Tarot Guild but also a Green Caste because I am anthropologist, no matter that I mostly deal with letters - the earthling C.G.Jung did that too, and he was physician; same with Sigmund Freud.

And today subjects like "evolutionary psychiatry" exist, close to anthropology but lacking sufficient semiotic methodology. I do not agree to most of the not scrutinized assumptions in in the article below but it gives an idea:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/susceptibility-to-mental-illness-may-have-helped-humans-adapt-over-the-millennia

As if they wanted to invent the wheel anew...

The view is in no way emergent or participatory, it is the old objectifying aerial view of laboratory settings, not questioning the observer position, denying the "cognitive revolution" of anthropology and physics since the beginning of the 20th century.

And exactly the synthesis of these findings led me to semiotics, and finally to endophysics.

On earth you must define something medically treatworthy as "disease", in Gor I must not. Why a positive change in ontogenetic evolution must be seen as illness? In any way it is in some cases relative and observer dependent (incl. a social consense, possibly with all its specific "neuroses").

In Gor I neither must tell human from veterinary medicine, and this sheds another light on the phenomenon of the soul, freed from any metaphysics.

Bystrina as political philosopher counted "deviances" to the roots of culture, avoiding any prejudice or investigative spin.

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Green_11

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh98

The banner to the right is the Blue Caste - some say I was turquois or emerald.

My first anamnesic question is: quo vadis?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:24 am

Brain research and the image of man
    (The importance of body and emotion for consciousness and self)

https://www.uibk.ac.at/theol/leseraum/texte/107.html

And as the last sentence of their elaborate, the hollow hermaphrodite formulates:
    "The great challenge of solving the so-called mind-body problem is to clear the fog that obscures the view of the link between brain processes and states of experience. Only when we know how and why brain processes give rise to conscious experiences can the explanatory gap between physical processes and consciousness be overcome. However, if consciousness cannot be derived from physical laws, then a physical theory is not a theory of total reality. D.J. Chalmers argues for recognizing conscious experience as a fundamental irreducible trait (1996)."

Well, if that's nothing: a fundamental irreducible trait! Has he now put the egg of the hen from behind and the hen at the same time to the egg from the front? What wants to mean: much ado about nothing. A tautology - he could have saved his scribblings.

The Other: one cannot link semiotics with consciousness because consciousness is not a phenomenon detached from semiotics, ie: Semiotics is consciousness. How so? I assume that, independent of the emergence of man and his "special psyche", something was already there before. This can be determined by evaluating the data about the age of the cosmos, by making geological investigations and by dealing with the evolution of the species. So one finds out that the cosmos and the inanimate systems in it (galaxies, stars, planets, black holes etc.) have developed in "linear" time, the cosmos has therefore an age. At a certain "space-time" coded systems are formed here (whether on the planets or already at the formation of suns, nebulae etc., as Fred Hoyle et al. claim) (of course one must still distinguish prokarionts - without nucleus - and eukarionts - with nucleus -; but is here in the schematic representation unimportant). These are characterized by the fact that they have an internal environment protected from the environment by a membrane (a semi-permeable boundary for metabolism, etc.). In this milieu the code is like in its own small world or world bubble. From this space time one can bring the "criteria of the living" worked out by the biology to the application. These "unicellular organisms" now are coded by "primary codes", i.e.: DNA, RNA, metabolism, perception (whatever), etc. Now these "primary codes" do not simply disappear in the evolution, but build up gradually quite complex organisms: beginning with the Volvox, a spherical underwater something with already "division of labor" specialized cells over flatworms etc. up to whales and anthropoids. I.e.: also in ourselves primary codes are at work..., which therefore remain in manifold intra- and interorganismic relations. The same is with the "secondary codes", which appear at the latest with the "social animals". From this point on, not everything is inherited genetically, but a secondary code has to be learned in "socialization". This one is actually inherited socially (i.e.: not necessarily "consciously"), and that speaks for a second code system. On this code level games, dreams, mimicry, camouflage, deception, deviant behavior etc. become possible. This code we have "naturally" also intus and here what we commonly call "consciousness" becomes possible, but also our "languages" are created on this level.  
    (Now it is interesting that languages in turn have their own "primary codes" (you can also call this syntax) and secondary codes (i.e.: a semantics = environment or object relation, which is also "played" with).
    And now something interesting happens: if we call the "linear time", in which the cosmos originally originated, "first reality", then something like a "second reality" originates with the inner milieu of the living beings. This 2nd Wk is initially irrelevant and resonates only as "potential", because the "primary codes" are very strict, therefore have a high code binding (code stringency) and allow only little variance. (One knows this also from the school, from the distinction of "restricted" and "elaborated" language codes).
    But with the secondary codes (in connection with the evolution of the brain) the variance increases so far that it becomes suddenly possible for some anthropoids to create a completely new reality out of the dream ("Let there be light..."). Hereby the "tertiary code" arises, which constitutes the "being human in the actual sense, and from here on we have a "psyche" and so on. This is the realm of fairy tales, myths, philosophies, ideologies, religions, art, etc. The code variance here is very high: it is, so to speak, a maximally elaborated code. But this freedom is not only positive, because from here agitators, whippersnappers of the masses, mass media act, suicide bombers are heated up with the promise of a better hereafter, etc. But: this is also the level from which conditioning can be dissolved and transformed; this is where "meditation", "samadhi" etc. takes place.

So, what is semiotics now? Semiotics, as I interpret it, is the science of sign processes (semioses) and sign spaces (semiospheres). Semiotics thus investigates how these came into being and how they work. To do this, however, one must always keep in mind that all levels of code interact with each other and must realize that primary codes (e.g., perceptual codes) can be reshaped from secondary and tertiary ones: what someone believes to be "reality" can therefore be ideology. So you also have to learn to keep the code levels apart to know who or what you are dealing with...: "Think twice! Think twice!"
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:37 pm

I do not have a lax trigger finger but I would pull it. What is the driving force behind certain persons whose neuroses became a manias? Possibly the heads of some stampede? This force is unconscious, and this makes it dangerous. It is what the Gnostics called "the demiurge".

That I moved from Gnostic Catholicism to Islam was not such a huge step, anyway dealing with Islamic Science. And Islam had accepted the University of Haran.

How could a throughout Protestant family get a Catholic child? It was my Jewishness...

...Ashera.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:35 am

I saw the net, the small octopus that I then freed, did not - and this made me superior.

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Octopu10

Strange Encounters Of The Third Kind
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:17 am

I am realistic and pragmatic from my dreamy flesh to the bones, in both indicative moods, and I finish you flatworms without mercy with kith and kin!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:35 am

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Snapsh99

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:47 pm

Macumba

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 918241c33abed8d3ce7ead10926d7d39

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 1-Maccabees-Chapter-5-Judas-Maccabeus-Pursues-Timotheus

(the Islamic aspect is codified;
    in my research exposé I still assumed that syncretism functioned like a two-sided coin, but at least Macumba is triskelion)

Last edited by Ashera on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 am

Always they mean to have a choice - this is lacking confrontation with the "real" as majestas!

What is it if I proof everything and no proof counts?

My people?

Germany is abolishing itself.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 pm

Does the German people at all belong to my court districted "interests worthy of protection"?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:28 pm

All the matter will go to the labour court: why did she never work? Why she never got a qualified job? And Freistatt explains all! Beyond freedom and dignity...

17. Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms.

18. Mercy let be off; damn them who pity! Kill and torture; spare not; be upon them!

- Liber AL III
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:11 am

A democracy in lord of the manor manner in the name of the Lord! Low Castes!

Ousted from science and politics - what do the democratic decisions of this country concern me? I insist on constitutionality!

To demand social responsibility from me is the summit of denial of reality and self-deception!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:30 pm

I factually abolished the people for the sake of God and the right to execute emergent and immediate state law.

As soon as I was in Israel the hell was let loose...

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Shalom11
    Trust me!

Jesaja (Isaiah) 11 ELB
    / / / /  
    1 And a rice shall come forth from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And upon him shall rest the Spirit of Jehovah, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of Jehovah; 3 and his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah. And he will not judge according to the sight of his eyes, nor execute judgment according to the hearing of his ears; 4 and he will judge the lowly in righteousness, and execute judgment to the humble of the land in uprightness. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the lawless. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his hips. - 6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall be together, and a little lad shall drive them. 7 And the heifer and the she-bear shall feed together, and their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the suckling shall play at the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall stretch forth his hand unto the basilisk's den. 9 There shall be no wickedness, neither shall there be wickedness in all my holy mountains; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea bottom. - 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root shoot of Jesse (this is, the people*; AV), which shall stand as a banner of the nations, the nations shall inquire of him; and his resting place shall be glory. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall stretch forth his hand the second time, to ransom the remnant of his people that shall be left out of Assyria, and out of Egypt, and out of Pathros, and out of Ethiopia, and out of Elam, and out of Shinar, and out of Hamath, and out of the isles of the sea. 12 And he will raise up a banner to the nations, and gather together the exiles of Israel, and the dispersed of Judah he will gather from the four corners of the earth. 13 And the envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the oppressors of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not oppress Ephraim. 14 And they will fly on the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, will plunder together the sons of the east; on Edom and Moab they will lay their hand, and the children of Ammon will be obedient to them. 15 And Jehovah shall destroy the sea-tongue of Egypt; and he shall wave his hand over the river with the fierceness of his breath, and break it into seven streams, and make it to pass through with shoes. 16 And so there shall be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of his people that shall be left, as there was a highway for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt.

*Facebook belongs to the people...
    (Twitter is more a state and public law matter and should be expropriated)

I am the Isais offspring of the root of David, and Ashera and Lucifa!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:12 pm

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Elbia112
    The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Merkel12
    Two Borderliners...
    (to some degree psychiatry is geopolitics)

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Merkel13

The Tarot Guild - Page 9 Merkel14

Saxones are not necessarily Germans...

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:55 pm