tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:24 am

LOL I love you guys!!

Oh and about that order Admiral Swanny. An order of fish and chips would go down very, very well. Any time of day or night will do.

Thank you. Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:36 pm

Dr Shiva joins the Brigade! What is the solution to Covid 1984

https://youtu.be/SJ7sDJdtTTw
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:04 pm

Every treatment that is out thete ! Why are we not focusing on thesehttps://youtu.be/tCKjFLwBacM

Dr Shiva's blog : Vazhiva.com
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:00 am

AG Barr Opposes Bill Gates Proposal for COVID-19 Vaccine Certificates

Attorney General William Barr speaks at a the National Sheriffs' Association conference in Washingon on Feb. 10, 2020. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)

“I’m very concerned about the slippery slope in terms of continuing encroachments on personal liberty. I do think during the emergency, appropriate, reasonable steps are fine,” Barr said on Wednesday night when asked about the proposal during an appearance on Fox News’s “Ingraham Angle.”

Pressed to be more specific, he added, “I’d be a little concerned about that, the tracking of people and so forth, generally, especially going forward over a long period of time.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/ag-barr-opposes-bill-gates-proposal-for-covid-19-vaccine-certificates_3305276.html?utm_source=Epoch+Times+Newsletters&utm_campaign=481764ce6c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_04_09_09_45&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_4fba358ecf-481764ce6c-242432622

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am

I knew there was something I liked about Barr.

Gates thinks the masses are not very intelligent.  I am convinced that there are enough of us awake that there will be mass opposition if mass vaccinations, id chips were ever tried to be forced on everyone.  And those that are not awake will be wondering what the fuss is all about and realize what they are trying to do.

Many Christians will be opposed as it seems to be right out of the Book Of Revelations.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/contributors/michael-foust/end-times-thousands-are-having-microchips-implanted-in-their-hands.html

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13%3A16-17&version=KJV

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:43 pm

This has to be the most informative video I've seen yet from a medical perspective (though I admittedly don't watch many videos).  Andrew Kaufman does a fantastic job of presenting relevant medical info in a very balanced and responsible manner.  The info presented definitely has me questioning the legitimacy of not only Covid-19, but of all viruses.  And I had previously seen several pieces on Exosomes, but none that explain them as effectively as this one.  If I had to choose one video to present this 'alternative' perspective to anyone who's skeptical, this would be it.  I also recommend checking out the full video description on YouTube, because there's more than what I've included in the quote below, some of which may be of interest.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm

Thank you Clearwater.
    Interesting material indeed Cheerful

I made an attempt to share dr Kaufman's line of thought with 2 "mainstream" type of persons and this has been a complete failure.

For some it represents a life time of data they have been fed from childhood and never questioned,  to leave aside before one would have a chance to have them listen, at least, to this revolutionary point of view.

It is as if people don't like to change their mind individually and rather would do so collectively.
    Very interesting to observe.

I conclude that when you are ready for this type of research you welcome it with open arms. Resonance is key.😁

Thank you Clearwater
    For your participation here.
    Its much appreciated.

Love from me
    mudra

I love you

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Jim Stone's latest piece is pretty grim reading..

THEY PULLED THE NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL CARD
    THE CORONAVIRUS SCAM TIES RIGHT IN WITH NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL, TRUMP IS NO LONGER "COMMANDER IN CHIEF"
    WE ARE TOAST. I HAVE PROOF (and it is not specifically the Fukushima report, it is one far more ominous)
    The Fukushima report was a high level report that was so thorough that part of it was an interview of the key engineer for reactor 3. This is not about Fukushima however, it is instead about other topics discussed during the hours long interview I held with this engineer
    Due to the extent of this interview, I produced reports that were not directly related to Fukushima, Here is one of these reports, and IT HAPPENED. IT HAS NOW HAPPENED.
    IF AMERICA DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER TAKEOVER, THEY ARE GOING TO STUXNET THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. THIS INFORMATION WAS TRANSFERRED TO ME BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO REVEALED THAT SATANIC TEMPLE.
    I NAILED IT - READ THIS OLD REPORT AND WEEP FOLKS, IT HAPPENED.
    This is a long report, here is a short summary: As part of a plot to destroy the United States, the original technology our nuclear facilities were designed to use was banned. This technology allowed nuclear fuel to be consumed completely by using it in two different types of reactors. As nuclear fuel is used, it's characteristics change that require it to be used differently by a secondary reactor, so it can be put right back in the original reactor. If you can't do this, you can only use nuclear fuel to about 5 percent spent and then it has to go into the fuel pool. The fuel pools were never designed to handle more than a few spent nuclear cores and now they have, on average, over 50 each. If we could have used the fuel as intended, all of our nuclear facilities would only have (up to) 2 cores each right now, and even if all power and control was lost there would be no fuel pool disaster. Now that the fuel pools are so heavily overloaded with thousands of tons of 95 percent un-spent fuel, if anything at all goes wrong with them, they'll make Fukushima look like a party favor.

America has now been threatened with this exact scenario if it does not go along with the one world government . READ IT AND WEEP FOLKS, HERE IT IS:

full report at link
    http://82.221.129.208/
    http://82.221.129.208/.vo4.html
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:39 pm

mudra wrote:I made an attempt to share dr Kaufman's line of thought with 2 "mainstream" type of persons and this has been a complete failure.

For some it represents a life time of data they have been fed from childhood and never questioned,  to leave aside before one would have a chance to have them listen, at least, to this revolutionary point of view.

It is as if people don't like to change their mind individually and rather would do so collectively.
    Very interesting to observe.
    I find the same thing. Most of my friends already figured out it is fake, a smokescreen for something bigger. The rest, and most folk I deal with day to day just lap up the mainstream media. I had one guy telling me to get a seasonal flu jab for protection.
    It all comes down to fear, some people need to belong to a crowd that believe the same thing as they do, so they can sit comfortably in the knowledge that they are all ok, they all correct in their views. To step outside of that herd mentality is to confront fear they would rather not contemplate. I guess that's why mainstream religion is still popular. Just a crutch to lean on, perceived safety in numbers.
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Yes, in people with a certain mindset definitely there is going to be resistance to an 'alternative' view, and that resistance has nothing whatsoever to do with the validity or logic behind that 'alternative' view.  

I personally don't even bring something of this nature up to a person unless they hint at some doubt about the consensus view, and even then I won't dive right in. I'll say I heard something about these things called exosomes, or share a basic explanation of what the Covid-19 'tests' actually test, or bring up some other introductory subject.  

A person has to have a genuine interest in understanding what's really going on, or else I'm just wasting my breath and time, because they're simply not going to be open to it. I wish it weren't so.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Micjer wrote:
    I knew there was something I liked about Barr.

I think he is part of the generation that read 1984 and understands the ideas there in aren't just utopia and how easily we could get closer to such a model if we don't pay closer attention.

Knowing that one man with colossal assets has the potential to influence others and turn the world as he sees fit is chilling.

We are at that special point in time when things can still change towards a better future for all imho.

Our individual points of views and the actions we take accordindly, our balanced emotional state, our discipline to keep it so, our imagination and our sphere of influence in the collective through our unswavering faith in peace for all is what makes a difference in the various outcomes at end.

So far Covid19 has been for me a stimulus to be active in areas of life I have at Heart but was always postponing. As you may have heard by now I am setting up a aeroponic/ hydroponic garden. What is great is that my enthusiasm for growing my own food extended to others around me. My son and daughter in law are now doing the same thing and so does a friend of mine. We all are home at the moment and have time to study and make research. This is so unique when you think about it: that availability.

My son also ordered a full battery of vits and super foods and is working towards rebuilding his health by taking new resolutions and installing a discipline he commits himself to.

He and his companion are putting their attention in a very constructive direction which is a pleasure to see. I told him today I was proud he was turning a grim global situation into an opprtunity. That his decisions and the actions he takes are fuel that create a future.

Actually the constructive drive that moves us already sets an example for others and this makes a change that influences the potential futures.

For all of us the opportunity is there each of us in their own sphere of interests. From me it happens to be a food garden at the moment and healthy self reliance. For each of us it certainly is is something different . No matter what it is we want to express or invest ourselves in for the time being,  from such a place of passion , good will , where one is true to one's  own nature we can radiate and shine on and open the doors wide open to the miraculous.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:22 am

More on Dr Robert O. Young : video and something to read for Vidhya or others who do not have broad bandwidth

DR. ROBERT O. YOUNG: WHAT IS A VIRUS

A Kerry Cassidy interview removed by youtube and reloaded on BitChute

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jqD5tbQO1WUT/

Link to dr Robert O. Young document:

The Truth about the Corona and how to prevent/ reverse the "Corona effect "

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/the-truth-about-corona-and-how-to-prevent-and-or-reverse-the-corona-effect

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:35 am

Vidhya wrote :

Jim Stone's latest piece is pretty grim reading..

America has now been threatened with this exact scenario if it does not go along with the one world government . READ IT AND WEEP FOLKS, HERE IT IS:

full report at link

Jim Stone is sure talented when it comes to hyper reality thrillers Vidhya pale
    The scenario he paints may well be possible. I haven't taken the time to validate it with other sources. And if its true its grim indeed.

But in the end is the whole game taking place in the US really a battle between Jews and Christians as Jim Stone seems to imply or for the purpose of discernment a few fanatics amongst them I would suppose ?

This left me perplex as its not the first time I hear of hatred towards Jews and what surrounds them. That hatred or despise does not sit right with me.I simply do not understand it. I realized I was possibly missing something in regards to this. After some research into the matter I came across an article that finally dropped the coin for me and brought light on why some are pro Israel and some are not, where the hatred towards Jews come from and why...

Over the years on alternative forums I have seen many people commenting with biblical references , the rapture and Armageddon under various altermatiive videos. Almost as if they were waiting eagerly for some global catastrophy to happen. I was constantly wondering why ? Specially that in Belgium Catholicism has to my knowledge greatly dropped behind. A bible and a crucifix hanging home was part of generations preceding mine where you could find these things in every family. These habits  were lost during my generation for a majority of people and is nowhere ready to return. I am not saying its completely gone but I can say no one that I know or have known in my adulthood goes to Church every sunday or reads the bible anymore.

Being born in a atheist family and being more spontanuously attracted towards very ancient knowledge and traditions from the East than more contemporary ones, this religious battle had completely evaded me. I did read the bible at some point in my life out of curiosity though. But still was ignorant in a way of its impact on the modern world.

Face to Faith
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/aug/12/israel.religion

So thank You Vidhya for Your post.
    I don't want to open a religious debate here. Its not this thread's topic nor am I interested in that but incidentally  your article made  my day  Cheerful
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:41 am

Bill Gates: How we must respond to the Corona virus pandemic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe8fIjxicoo&feature=emb_title

How we should respond to the Coronavirus  according to Bill Gates

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/covid19-coronavirus-bill-gates-epidemic

Last edited by mudra on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:47 am

European mobile operators share data for coronavirus fight
    Elvira Pollina, Douglas Busvine

MILAN/BERLIN (Reuters) - Mobile carriers are sharing data with the health authorities in Italy, Germany and Austria, helping to fight coronavirus by monitoring whether people are complying with curbs on movement while at the same time respecting Europe’s privacy laws.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-europe-telecoms/european-mobile-operators-share-data-for-coronavirus-fight-idUSKBN2152C2
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:08 am

A Spiro video

WHO official: its time to remove people from their home

https://youtu.be/KJ5Xo3NAUE0
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:48 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Jim Stone's latest piece is pretty grim reading..

THEY PULLED THE NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL CARD
    THE CORONAVIRUS SCAM TIES RIGHT IN WITH NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL, TRUMP IS NO LONGER "COMMANDER IN CHIEF"
    WE ARE TOAST. I HAVE PROOF (and it is not specifically the Fukushima report, it is one far more ominous)
    The Fukushima report was a high level report that was so thorough that part of it was an interview of the key engineer for reactor 3. This is not about Fukushima however, it is instead about other topics discussed during the hours long interview I held with this engineer
    Due to the extent of this interview, I produced reports that were not directly related to Fukushima, Here is one of these reports, and IT HAPPENED. IT HAS NOW HAPPENED.
    IF AMERICA DOES NOT COOPERATE WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER TAKEOVER, THEY ARE GOING TO STUXNET THE NUCLEAR FACILITIES AND DESTROY THE UNITED STATES. THIS INFORMATION WAS TRANSFERRED TO ME BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO REVEALED THAT SATANIC TEMPLE.
    I NAILED IT - READ THIS OLD REPORT AND WEEP FOLKS, IT HAPPENED.
    This is a long report, here is a short summary: As part of a plot to destroy the United States, the original technology our nuclear facilities were designed to use was banned. This technology allowed nuclear fuel to be consumed completely by using it in two different types of reactors. As nuclear fuel is used, it's characteristics change that require it to be used differently by a secondary reactor, so it can be put right back in the original reactor. If you can't do this, you can only use nuclear fuel to about 5 percent spent and then it has to go into the fuel pool. The fuel pools were never designed to handle more than a few spent nuclear cores and now they have, on average, over 50 each. If we could have used the fuel as intended, all of our nuclear facilities would only have (up to) 2 cores each right now, and even if all power and control was lost there would be no fuel pool disaster. Now that the fuel pools are so heavily overloaded with thousands of tons of 95 percent un-spent fuel, if anything at all goes wrong with them, they'll make Fukushima look like a party favor.

full report at link

If all Jim Stone says is true, and it's hard to doubt him, I think the planet is in a lot more trouble than I thought. So much of what he says is horrifying stuff about horrifying people. If you don't think like these monsters how could you ever guess what they might do and get in early enough to stop them? Nope
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:11 am

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:41 am

mudra wrote:I don't want to open a religious debate here. Its not this thread's topic nor am I interested in that but incidentally  your article made  my day  Cheerful
    Quite right mudra, neither do I. But I would clarify, as the terms do seem to get confused. It appears that one of the biggest enemies of the world are the zionists. (It is credible to suggest the zionists were responsible for 911 and fukushima.) They are jewish. But not all Jews are zionist, and indeed the Jewish folk have suffered equally at the hands of the zionists.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:53 am

Correct Vidya

Check out this website.

Orthodox Jews against Zionism

https://nkusa.org/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:07 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Quite right mudra, neither do I. But I would clarify, as the terms do seem to get confused. It appears that one of the biggest enemies of the world are the zionists. (It is credible to suggest the zionists were responsible for 911 and fukushima.) They are jewish. But not all Jews are zionist, and indeed the Jewish folk have suffered equally at the hands of the zionists.

In my opinion, this topic is central to what we must focus on now in this time of crisis.

We must get a grip on what zionists are doing.  Zionists can be Jews or the descendants of people who converted to Judaism (the Khazars).  

It's not Jews, per se, who are evil, it's zionist Jews.

To be clear, I have two heroes that I post about.  Both of them are Jews.

But we have to look at the face of evil, zionism, which is racist, and stand up to it.

We have no other choice.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:51 am

My understanding is that the Zionist Jews are descendants of Cain, son of Adam. Cain is also a murderer, as he killed his brother Abel.

8 Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:43 am

Seashore wrote:Zionists can be Jews or the descendants of people who converted to Judaism (the Khazars).

There are also Christian zionists, as I understand it.

I believe they want to bring on Armageddon so Christ will return to earth, as in the Second Coming.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:24 pm

This is Agenda 21 and Georgia Guidestones in action Mad 3
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:47 pm

Swanny wrote:This is Agenda 21 and Georgia Guidestones in action Mad 3

Yes, it is.  There's Agenda 30 now, too, I believe.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm