tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Vidya Moksha
mudra
Ashera
bobhardee
ClearWater
Jenetta
Micjer
Sanicle
Chris
Swanny
orthodoxymoron
burgundia
16 posters

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

mudra
    mudra

Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 7 Empty Re: Covid 1984- A Global 9/11

Post  mudra Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 am

The Things You CANNOT Say About Coronavirus
    James Corbett

Pssst. You.

Yeah, you.

Are you interested in talking about . . . things? You know, the kind of things that we’re not allowed to talk about anymore? You know, since the . . . uhhh . . . “The Event“?

You are? Great. I mean, you might have noticed things are getting a bit hairy out there. As in, you’re likely to get your head bitten off for daring to suggest that things may not be totally ok with the “new normal.”

It seems all these new social norms and cultural taboos that have arisen in the past few weeks have also created a raft of new thoughtcrimes: Things that must not be spoken for fear of being expelled from polite society . . . or worse.

That’s why it’s so vitally important for us to speak out about our concerns before these socially-policed thoughtcrimes become literal crimes. As I’m sure you know, if these new social norms are not confronted, voicing dissent will soon become impossible.

So, allow me to voice some thoughtcrimes of my own. But be forewarned: I assure you that you will find at least some of my ideas to be offensive. You will disagree with them strongly. You will become irate.

The real question is: What are you going to do to those voicing opinions you disagree with? Engage in dialogue with them? Or demand that agents of the state scrub their speech from the internet and lock them in a cage for their thoughtcrime?

Well, either way, I’ve already committed thoughtcrime numerous times in recent weeks, I might as well share them with you. Are you ready? Let’s go.

https://www.corbettreport.com/the-things-you-cannot-say-about-coronavirus/

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:14 am

What's Up With The Italian Mortality Rate? - Questions For Corbett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM9aZflBoOU
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:49 am

Always worth reading / listening to James Corbett, he is everything Clif High should have been Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:13 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Always worth reading / listening to James Corbett, he is everything Clif High should have been Wink

One of my favorite.
    Very intelligent man.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:51 am

And so it begins..
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52095331
    Coronavirus: UK considers virus-tracing app to ease lockdown

The location-tracking tech would enable a week's worth of manual detective work to be done in an instant, they say.

But the academics say no-one should be forced to enrol - at least initially.

etc.. at link..

i dont have a smart phone, will they force me to buy one, or will the rfid chip do that? ..  No

(in fact, i'm such a useless eater, no tv, no smart phone, no broadband, no smart meter)
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:40 pm

My phone isn't very smart at all and if they did track it I'd just leave it at home  tongue

"My favourite restaurant might ask me to show that I was low-risk before allowing me into a crowded place, and I think that would be a perfectly reasonable price to pay for this step towards returning to normal life," Prof Michael "Dickhead" Parker told the BBC.
    Dick Head
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:59 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:05 pm

As I wrote earlier, its all about ID2020, microchipping the world. It will be done under the pretense of a vaccine. No vaccine, no entry.
    Thomas Jefferson wrote:"I prefer dangerous liberty over peaceful slavery"  
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 pm

We are electrical beings, a chip implanted in your body could send and receive signals? If so they could effect your mood and well being?
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:22 pm

https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

UhOh
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Marcellus wrote:Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 pm

Shocked  Mark of the beast

This link to the information really bothers me. It is one thing to speculate about it or hear David Icke ramble on, but to see it happening is truly eye opening.

Are the Danish politicians doing it as part of the cabal's agenda, or are they ignorant and panicking to try and find a solution to this without doing their homework.

Luke
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:50 pm

I've not watched this video, and probably won't. I only clicked on it to read the comments.  They really demonstrate how people are waking up to the shenanigans that may be going on here.  I find it really encouraging actually.

Here are the top comments at the moment:
    Covid 1984- A Global 9/11 - Page 7 Bg
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:59 pm

ClearWater wrote: They really demonstrate how people are waking up to the shenanigans that may be going on here.  I find it really encouraging actually.
    I dont wish to burst your bubble, as many folk are indeed are waking up.. but realistically. how many? The vast majority still read the newspapers, believe the news, believe the government acts in their best interest (actually, still believe the government have control). And like minded folk do gather, like here in the mists, where we can preach to the choir.. though choirs are dangerous places these days, apparently.

I am amazed just how easily they have the world in lock down. And the lunatics are definitely running the asylum. Read corbetts latest piece, self policing the scam now!

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:30 am

I can say that in  my circle of friends and family, I am not aware of many that are waking up. (other than my  wife)  They get tired of listening to me chirp away, but I am not going to back down.

All I can do is lay out crumbs but they will ultimately decide I guess.

I wish people would turn off the MSM news. It makes me sick how they can take a lie and stretch it in to the truth.

Local 40 year old fellow died of Covid-19 suddenly. News said that they had given him the drug hydroxychloroquene but died anyways. At the last they said he had diabetes and other complications. Point is they were trying to make drug look like it isn't worth taking . Earth
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:44 am

Do you have to use hand sanitizer before you enter a store??

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:05 am

Not sure if I agree with everything that lady has to say.

I am not too worried about all of the microbreweries popping up. Craft beer is the biggest growth area in North America. Rather buy from them than the multi-nationals.

The truck going to the sewage plant will be taking the waste water from the brewing process that can't be dumped down the sewage drain.

She seems a little paranoid about everything!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:22 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    I dont wish to burst your bubble, as many folk are indeed are waking up.. but realistically. how many? The vast majority still read the newspapers, believe the news, believe the government acts in their best interest (actually, still believe the government have control). And like minded folk do gather, like here in the mists, where we can preach to the choir.. though choirs are dangerous places these days, apparently.

I am amazed just how easily they have the world in lock down. And the lunatics are definitely running the asylum. Read corbetts latest piece, self policing the scam now!

A former student of mine rang me up the other day. I will summarize her message in a few words : " We just have to wait for the vaccine. Confinement is for our own good and everyone else's.They will take care of it. Lets be patient. There is nothing else we can do. " Sheer apathy.

From word of mouth I heard my neighbours below are eating and putting weight on everyday while waiting patiently for better days that will come.

Another friend I sent a video re the viruses and electrification jumped on the occasion to tell  me  " this is fake news here is the link saying so"   and he warned me internet is full of these fakes news and odd conspiracies these days. These 2 words apparently reached the masses now.

Yet another friend  is well aware of how the world is run and has known of whats taking place in the back stage  for years. However he  quickly coached me back to being Spiritual only  and  concentrate solely on positive vibrations and fending off all the rest as being dangerous bad vibrations.

My own daughter who already is anxious by nature has become a mass media addict and is literally becoming paranoid these days while reading the daily corona news and recommendations she finds on her phone everyday. Long time I had gotten rid of TV but the internet of things is the new way to brainwash people with all kinds of data.
    Its tough to be confined with such a person who controls your every thought and gestures through these kind of fearful filters. In a way she is giving a taste of what is about to become generalised  lol!  There are points of interest and agreement we share though so its not a total nightmare as it may seem at first sight  Cheerful

And last but not least on this little list of friends of mine one other of them finally had a different attitude and told me " I will follow your advice and start my own vegetable garden straight away in my backyard " What a joy to hear . I couldn't help but cheering up cheers  cheers  cheers

From sheer apathy through various types of fear or fending off what is until pragmatism my friends gave me an inkling of what people out there are going through emotionnally these days.
    I would extrapolate anger showing up too when money is running down and shortages appear.

Personnally I believe we have very little span of maneuver left at this point of time.
    We as a collective have already made a considerable step forward into the New World lately.
    All borders closed worlwide, own houses on lockdown, our bodies under growing surveillance,
    worlwide economical collapse...
    Doesn't take a crystal ball to see what tomorrow is going to look like.

Those of us who already have their own land and grow their own food with the least dependance from the state are possibly in the best place for the time bieing.
    I wonder about those who gathered in communities in order to do so however.
    Living in a tight group doesn't seem to be the new norm in the near future.

For the rest of us indoor gardening is still an option. By all means grow your food and medicinal plants from genuine and sane seeds. Don't rely on the internet only for all the good tips regarding natural medicines and plants. Print them out and keep them handy or order good old paper books on the subject. I invested in seeds ans hydroponic systems these days. Some is already growing well. Its faster than earth planted seeds but it still takes time. Don't waste another minute and start growing own food if you've not already done so. Not such a big investment and very worthwile I believe.

Here comes a time of self reliance.
    A demand to take a giant leap in self sustainance and to cultivate our own gardens objectively and subjectively.
    We have to face the unfolding scene for what it is, as it is imho. Time to pay attention.
    I would rather face what is,however grim it is, than run away from it not wanting to know.
    I want to know everything of what is really going on until I understand it while I still can.
    That has been my attitude since a long time. If it was not like that I would have chosen to be part of a Spiritual only discussion platform.
    Because I chose otherwise I learned overtime that when I thought I had seen the worst there was still worser to discover but the same holds true for what is best depending on where your put your focus on. Great hope.

All of the above is part of my universe. What is at stake right now is U3 ( agreed upon universe ) supplanting U1 ( own self created universe ). Great challenge.

Spiritual grounding, mental grounding and physical grounding are what will help each one of us through.
    Remember its more easy to keep a spiritual ground in times of relative quietness and a semblance of peace. When all chaos breaks loose the challenge to do so is much higher.

But whatever the reality we choose to create individually and collectively is, all I know from experience, is that it is an experience.
    And what we are at the core of our being, the jewel within is always present and shining no matter whats going on at the periphery.

Now it takes discipline and unwavering focus to keep that connection to Source in place and not let it be swayed by whats being played on the great cosmic screen.

Take care, stay strong and be wise.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:57 am

I was out and about today and I approached a man who I recognized but hadnt spoken to before. He started backing away, saying we had to keep our 'safe' distance. I knew he was a doctor, so I asked if he had a MD or  PHD. Im a medical doctor he said. So you must know something about this virus then, I asked him. Yes, he said and he told me his daughter and son-in-law were both in the medical profession, which is why he knew we had to keep apart from each other (I guess we were maybe 4-5m apart). I told him I had studied immunology at university for a year, and I was torn between the 2 extremes of, its all hype and its quite serious!
    I asked him if he knew they were just testing for corono virus and not specifically covid19, and he said he did. So I told him that the numbers, in that case, were vastly over-estimated. He started to look a little quizzically at me.
    I told him I seen the original paper, and how they inserted 4 HIV viruses into the corona, and therefore it was absolutely bio-engineered. His face went blank, his eyes glazed over and he walked away from me.

lol!

I still have my humour, and my life. I dont fear death, am quite interested in what comes next.. so its no big deal for me at the moment.

so, trust in Allah, but tie up your camel. I have started taking daily doses of Vit C, Vit D3 and Vit K Wink Im looking at zinc supplements, but the bio-availability of zinc is really quite low..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:32 am

[b]Covid-19 Virus Conspiracy? Truth About Corona Virus: Part 1of 3 Dr. Rashid A. Buttar

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ3rh0JRuIo

Ajoutée le 22 mars 2020
    The dilemma created with the Covid-19 Virus breakout was fueled by lack of intellectual integrity within the mainstream media and inherent conflicts of interest in parties directly or indirectly involved. These included companies vested in looking for a scape goat to divert attention from their responsibility, something which becomes evident as more of the information becomes disclosed. Comparing the death toll from the covid-19 virus totaling right at 13,000 as of March 21, 2020, compared to the total number of deaths so far in 2020 throughout the world from all causes of mortality, now over 13 million, it becomes a wonder why are we suddenly concerned about 0.1% of the causes of death?

Even more suspect is that the numbers of full recoveries with most people only remaining ill for 48 hours dwarfs the deaths but are not being reported. Why? It makes one wonder what the real agenda is behind the massive rollout of restrictions and recommendation of self isolation and social distancing? Well, the agenda may not be as obscure as one may imagine. You just have to follow the motive. Part 2 will cover the next component...stay tuned.

If you found this information to be important, pay it forward and share it with others. The world needs the truth. This information is critical so that people become empowered with knowledge and as a result, will no longer be victims.

More information is available at various links below thw video

https://tinyurl.com/ahead-map - Videos explaining toxicity and explaining FREE Health Tool
    https://www.AskDrButtar.com/join-IADFW/ - More resources and how to join the IADFW
    https://www.AdvancedMedicine.com - FREE access to AHEAD Map™ Health Tool
    https://www.DrButtar.com - Clinic site
    https://www.CentersForAdvancedMedicin... - Clinic site
    [h/b]
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:13 am

No need to worry the church is fighting the virus

https://i.imgur.com/WaTIRP7.mp4

Thubs Up
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:40 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    so, trust in Allah, but tie up your camel. I have started taking daily doses of Vit C, Vit D3 and Vit K Wink Im looking at zinc supplements, but the bio-availability of zinc is really quite low..[/size]

Zinc: available from these labs combined with other either C or B6

https://www.actinovo.com/en/liposomal-vitamin-c-zinc

https://www.newpharma.be/pharmacie/be-life/214841/be-life-zn-b6-magnum-60-gelules.html

Liquid Zinc

https://www.purebio.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2933
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 pm

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    so, trust in Allah, but tie up your camel. I have started taking daily doses of Vit C, Vit D3 and Vit K Wink Im looking at zinc supplements, but the bio-availability of zinc is really quite low..[/size]

Zinc: available from these labs combined with other either C or B6

https://www.actinovo.com/en/liposomal-vitamin-c-zinc

https://www.newpharma.be/pharmacie/be-life/214841/be-life-zn-b6-magnum-60-gelules.html

Liquid Zinc

https://www.purebio.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2933
    Thanks mudra. My issue is not the availability of zinc to buy.. there are (too) many options.. my issue is with bio-availability, that is to say, which product will actually work ! it is difficult for the body to absorb zinc, and supplements may be just a waste of time and money.

i have decided against liposomal products as they are too expensive.

In general, I don't like to take pills and supplements, I would rather get what I need from my diet, but I have been vegetarian for more than 35 years, so not all foods are an option for me. I avoid dairy too, except for organic butter.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:02 pm

Vidhya

Cashews, pumpkin seeds, watermelons seeds and raw cocoa.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm