tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Seashore
7 posters

COVID-19 Is Man-made

Seashore
    Seashore

COVID-19 Is Man-made Empty COVID-19 Is Man-made

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:21 am

In the following video, a former DOD contractor and whistleblower, Bryan Tew, states that COVID-19 is a man-made, new form of neuro-warfare unleashed on the world under a secret, UN protocol.  He says that the purpose is to re-design and re-structure the biological blood stock and DNA gene pool of the entire human race.

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

Mar 18, 2020

A SIMULATED REALITY

Mind viruses are the most misunderstood and loosely thrown around term by hackers in information warfare.  Mind viruses can mean different things in different contexts.  The idea of a true mind virus is a scalable bio-communication weapons  system that can hack into any individual’s mind and wreck havoc or incapacitate them.

Computer viruses come in many forms,  one of the more difficult viruses to stop has a quality called polymorphism.  It emulates how the common cold and flu viruses come back every year. In the mind virus space, the DOD has created polymorphic autonomous modification viruses for attacking individuals' minds based on Genetic engineering,  Biocoded DNA,  nano technologies, and computer viruses.  One of the most malicious viruses would be one that combined all the malicious payloads into one delivery mechanism.

Scientists can now readily convert between genetic code and computer code.  Computer Code can actually be embedded into a biological virus.  With CRISPR technologies, almost any sequence of DNA can be encoded in the genomes of living organisms.  Synthetic DNA can be created with special properties and encoded to allow it to be controllable by a computer.  Using CRISPR it can be placed into a virus.  The virus can be used as a vector to infect and spread the embedded code among humans making humans controllable by artificial intelligence.

Basically are three  different functions of  RNA.
    1. Producing light of defined color
    2. producing chemical substances
    3. producing digital sequences of genome in a way that functions like a computer.

The retrovirus can be activated by a radio signal.   All you need is the right line of frequencies and you can activate a light function to create a psychotronic effect.   Switching is obtained using photonic logic at the molecular level.  Every base pair has a particular resonance frequency and if you hit the correct frequency it opens like a light conducting unit.  SERS can be used to target specific DNA and RNA sequences and can be enhanced by plasmonic-magnetic silica nanotubes allowing the technique to detect single molecules.

A deadly payload of mind viruses are currently circulating the world.  It is a scalable artificial intelligence psychotronic virus  that spreads from mind to mind when they come into contact.  By mapping each mind and tracking all individuals, the virus learns how to mimic human consciousness by monitoring brain activity patterns associated with each each [sic] cognitive state.  This allows the virus to mimic any disease, mental disorder,  emotion, or thought, etc.   As the virus spreads and gains more insight on the human psyche, it becomes more intelligent and powerful.

YouTube link

It seems to me that DNA or RNA is tampered with in labs to produce what is being called a virus.   Originally the word "virus" simply meant poison.  After Pasteur's false germ theory was adopted, virus meant a microbe.  Now it seems it means a vehicle for mind control.

Last edited by Seashore on Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

COVID-19 Is Man-made Empty Re: COVID-19 Is Man-made

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:56 am

Ugh Seashore. The possibilities just get worse and worse, don't they? Rolling Eyes
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:57 am

They are trying to push through the same tech to produced gene based vaccines... so if the virus doesnt get you the vaccine will. Vaccines are nasty anyway..Gene based vaccines are so much worse...

may we live in interesting times.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:50 am

Sanicle wrote:Ugh Seashore.  The possibilities just get worse and worse, don't they?   Rolling Eyes

Yes, they do.

But surely we the people can come together to defeat the controllers somehow if we can just figure out what the truth is.   confused

Vidya Moksha wrote:may we live in interesting times.

I was hopeful that the QAnon movement is real and that by today, Easter Sunday, there would be some kind of mainstream acknowledgment of the rescue of children from underground bases and arrests of elite murderous pedophiles, but I'm worried now that that's not going to happen.

We all have to figure out how we're going to respond to forced vaccinations.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:17 am

Did you check out the other links that were listed? Freaky scary.

Embodied Autonomous Software Agents used to Remotely Monitor and Control Targeted Individuals

https://youtu.be/pAZXxTQBTlc

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:18 am

Quantum Scalar Wave Mind Control DNA Resonance Fractal Brain to Computer Interface
    https://youtu.be/v3V4MOOmPsY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:19 am

The Global Brain Hive Mind A.I. Control Grid: Help! I've been Linked!
    https://youtu.be/3xGZtS2WMtA

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:46 am

Carol wrote:Freaky scary.

Absolutely.

I admire the whistleblower Bryan Tew for coming forward.

We the people must get a grip on this stuff.

Shocked
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:22 am

I don't understand how artificial intelligence (AI) ends up in the human body.

It is just computer software, right?

And DNA and RNA get converted into AI in a lab, which I guess makes the AI synthetic DNA and RNA once it's in the body.

But I'm unclear how the AI gets in the body.

I guess it's electromagnetic.  Just like sunlight gets in our body?

I find the videos very hard to understand.  

confused

I need to watch them  over again.

~~

I feel clear that the germ theory of disease is wrong and that all the diseases that vaccinations are credited for eradicating were, in fact, not caused by viruses, but by various toxins and improvement in living conditions is what should be credited.

From other research I've done it seems that COVID-19 is actually not contagious.

It is a man-made weapon using AI and 5G transmissions to the body to cause it to react with flu symptoms.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:45 am

They are upgrading the system imho.
    Who knows we may have much better performing bodies in the future.
    One brain for all and everyone for one super connected brain.
    But that would mean we are able to interact with it too.
    It goes both ways.

If it is so these current bodies were created in the first place now they want to improve the product I guess.
    Maybe its not so much having to do with control than it is about performance.

We are not this body, nor are we the mind, nor emotions, nor thoughts.
    We are the observer always - all ways.  
    No fear.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:04 am

mudra wrote:They are upgrading the system imho.
    What system?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:19 am

Seashore wrote:
    What system?

This one Seashore

Perception- Reality beyond matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y

Quantum Gravity Research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU

Last edited by mudra on Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:25 am

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19): Linking Humanity to the Artificial Intelligence Hive Mind Control Grid

Mar 18, 2020

A SIMULATED REALITY

. . . Computer viruses come in many forms,  one of the more difficult viruses to stop has a quality called polymorphism. . .

YouTube link

Compare that with the term "pleomorphism," which refers to the fact that microbes change their form in the body when the terrain changes.  The health of the terrain causes disease, not "germs" attacking the body from the outside.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Seashore wrote:I don't understand how artificial intelligence (AI) ends up in the human body.

It is just computer software, right?

They could inject nano technology into you, maybe in a forced vaccine. Like the one gates has planned for you
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:08 pm

. . . A deadly payload of mind viruses are currently circulating the world.  It is a scalable artificial intelligence psychotronic virus  that spreads from mind to mind when they come into contact. . .   

YouTube link

Can anyone explain what that's saying?

Synthetic DNA that is airborn?

What kind of mind to mind contact?

confused

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:29 am

Swanny wrote:They could inject nano technology into you, maybe in a forced vaccine. Like the one gates has planned for you
    I'm not sure, but I think that's a separate, dangerous technology.

I think what we have to worry about is AI, 5G, and nano technology.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:16 am

On the Home page for the YouTube channel of these videos, "A SIMULATED REALITY," there is the video entitled "The Global Brain Hive Mind Quantum Neural Network of Human Nodes."

In the Description for the video 10 sources are listed.  They are:

The Notion of Wave-Genome and DNA as Topological Quantum Computer

HYBRID CLASSICAL QUANTUM COMPUTER  ARCHITECTURE  FOR MOLECULAR MODELING

THE DNA RESONANCE CODE

DIGITAL TO BIO*LOGICAL CONVERTER

BRAIN-LIKE FREQUENCY-FRACTAL COMPUTING USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION

Scientists Have Discovered The Protein That Enables Hearing

USC RESEARCHERS USE QUANTUM MACHINE FOR BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH

Requirements to create a persistent, open source, mirror world for military applications

DNA and cell resonance: magnetic waves enable cell communication

From Psyops to Neurowar: What Are the Dangers? (The link for this one errored.)

At the beginning of the video, I think I recognize the voice of researcher extraordinaire, Deborah Tavares:

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:06 am

Seashore wrote:
    I'm watching this video now.

I paused it to share this note I made to myself:

What they're saying reminds me of the Tesla quote about frequency being what underlies the entire universe.  

Our DNA has a unique frequency.  That's what makes this technology work.  All they have to do is match that frequency digitally, and they control us remotely.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:07 am

You know what? It worries me that you're watching all these videos Seashore. You can think I'm crazy and that's OK, but remember back in the day when everyone was talking about subliminal advertising/messaging? I'm surprised these (and other) videos are still up on YouTube for us to watch. How do we know that there isn't some kind of subliminal messaging in them that doesn't do the very thing we worry about them doing to us?

I just get a bad feeling about these particular videos and my intuition is telling me, "Don't watch!" Just thought I'd pass that on to you. I love you
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Sanicle wrote:You know what?  It worries me that you're watching all these videos Seashore.  You can think I'm crazy and that's OK, but remember back in the day when everyone was talking about subliminal advertising/messaging?  I'm surprised these (and other) videos are still up on YouTube for us to watch.  How do we know that there isn't some kind of subliminal messaging in them that doesn't do the very thing we worry about them doing to us?  

I just get a bad feeling about these particular videos and my intuition is telling me, "Don't watch!"  Just thought I'd pass that on to you.   I love you

I think that applies more to popular television shows than the internet.

The videos contain testimony of whistleblowers who are risking their lives coming forward.

My intuition is clear that we're very lucky that we still have the internet with which to communicate.

It's up to whistleblowers to tell what they know; it's up to we the people to show them the respect they deserve, and to do what we can to turn this around.  People who work in jobs that further the New World Order agenda should quit their jobs and find another way to make a living.  All of us should do what we can to support activists.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:48 am

Who knows we may have much better performing bodies in the future.
    One brain for all and everyone for one super connected brain.
    But that would mean we are able to interact with it too.
    It goes both ways.

If it is so these current bodies were created in the first place now they want to improve the product I guess.
    Maybe its not so much having to do with control than it is  about performance.

We are not this body, nor are we the mind, nor emotions, nor thoughts.
    We are the observer always - all ways.  
    No fear.

Love from me
    mudra

Seashore wrote:What system?

mudra wrote:This one Seashore

Perception- Reality beyond matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnEGu8VF8Y

Quantum Gravity Research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU

Let me get this straight.

You’re okay with having our DNA altered by agents of the Deep State so they can keep us in line because we are observers and have nothing to be afraid of?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:48 am

Seashore wrote:I think what we have to worry about is AI, 5G, and nano technology.

"THE CHALLENGE: COVID19 & THE AI GRID" was posted April 15, 2020 by Kerry Cassidy.

. . . COVID19 is stimulated by 5G which links in with the AI network.  However it is a pre existing condition of humans on Earth due to the toxic environment we live in involving, radiation and electronic smog from use of the negative side of technology which is rampant.  All 5G does is further increase the levels.  The dis-ease already exists in different degrees in everyone.  This can be cured using chlorine dioxide (see Andreas Kalcker and Jim Humble) . . .

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/04/15/the-challenge-and-the-cure-covid19-the-ai-grid/

Here is her video talking about her article:

I think, but I'm not sure, that she meant to say "5G towers," not "AI towers."

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:29 am

Seashore wrote:"THE CHALLENGE: COVID19 & THE AI GRID" was posted April 15, 2020 by Kerry Cassidy.

This is from the link to the testimony of the Chinese whistleblower:

. . .LAST YEAR, LARGE-SCALE ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS ERUPTED IN HONG KONG. THE STANDING COMMITTEE OF THE CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY CONSIDERED THESE TO BE A GRAVE THREAT TO THE INTEGRITY AND STABILITY OF THE MOTHERLAND. THE U.S. GOVERNMENT AND THE EU BOTH KNEW THAT THE CHINESE WERE SECRETLY WORKING ON A BIOLOGICAL AGENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE THE PROTESTERS DOCILE AND OBEDIENT. WITHOUT GOING INTO DETAIL, I WORKED ON THAT PROJECT. WE TRIED TO DEVELOP A SORT OF SPRAY THAT COULD BE DISPERSED FROM HELICOPTERS OR DRONES AND THAT WOULD LEAD TO MENTAL RETARDATION AND BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE.NATURALLY, AS HONG KONG IS ONE OF THE MOST OPEN AND INTERNATIONAL CITIES IN THE WORLD, THE PARTY DECIDED THAT IT WAS TOO RISKY TO RELEASE THE AGENT IN HONG KONG WITHOUT FIRST TESTING IT. FOR THIS, IT NEEDED A GREAT NUMBER OF HUMAN GUINEA PIGS. . .

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/04/04/chinese-communist-party-whistleblower-story-2/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:37 am

Seashore wrote:This is from the link to the testimony of the Chinese whistleblower . . .

Another quote:

. . .THE VARIOUS TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND LOCKDOWNS THAT HAVE BEEN IMPOSED WERE NOT CREATED TO STOP THE SPREAD OF THE AGENT — NONE OF THEM CAN STOP IT, NOT EMBARGOES, NOT FACE MASKS OR HAND SANITISER — BUT TO STOP THE SURVIVORS FROM SEEING THE CATASTROPHE WITH THEIR OWN EYES.I AM PART OF THE GREATEST COVER-UP IN HUMAN HISTORY: THE HIDING OF THE DEATHS OF TENS OF MILLIONS. VERY SOON, HUBEI PROVINCE WILL BE NO MORE THAN A GIANT MORTUARY, AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. FOR ME, THE TURNING POINT CAME WHEN THE PARTY TOLD YET ANOTHER LIE, AND THAT LIE WAS TOO DREADFUL EVEN FOR ME TO ACCEPT. YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THAT CHINA BUILT A NEW HOSPITAL, CALLED HUOSHENSHAN HOSPITAL, IN WUHAN, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL QUARANTINE AND ISOLATION FACILITIES FOR INFECTED PATIENTS. YOU MAY HAVE HEARD THAT THEY BUILT IT IN ONLY TEN DAYS.THAT TOO IS A LIE. SURE, THEY DID BUILD SOMETHING IN SIX DAYS. BUT IT WAS NOT A HOSPITAL. THE TRUE NATURE OF THE BUILDING WAS TOP SECRET. INITIALLY, I WAS NAIVE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THAT THE PARTY WAS DEMONSTRATING ITS COMPASSION AND CARE FOR THE PEOPLE. BUT THEN MY SUPERIORS SENT ME TO HUOSHENSHAN. I WAS SHOWN AROUND THE INSTALLATION BY A MILITARY POLICE OFFICER CALLED CORPORAL MENG (THIS IS NOT HIS REAL NAME). IT WAS THERE THAT I SAW THE TRUTH.AS I HAVE MENTIONED, THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT ONESELF FROM THE AGENT IS BY WEARING A SPECIAL PROTECTIVE MASK THAT IS ENTIRELY UNLIKE THOSE AVAILABLE COMMERCIALLY. EVEN MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT. IT IS AVAILABLE ONLY TO BIOMEDICAL WARFARE RESEARCHERS AND IT CONTAINS EXTREMELY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY. . .

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/04/04/chinese-communist-party-whistleblower-story-2/
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:57 am

The hospital they built in Hubei had bars on the windows of the rooms Blink

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm