tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
Carol
Sanicle
mudra
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
10 posters

My Corona !!

mudra
    mudra

My Corona !!  - Page 3 Empty Re: My Corona !!

Post  mudra Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Sanicle wrote:Aaah, Mudra.  And once again I'm wishing we lived closer so that I could help you out!  At least pop over for a cuppa and a chat.  You are such a patient lady and good Mum.

I thought you had a little back yard for your plants, or at least a balcony.  scratch

I'm sure you've thought of this but couldn't you and Laura go out together so she's not alone to panic?  Rochelle and I have decided that if one of us gets it we'd rather get sick and even die together, haha.   I love you

A teapot and a bunch of scones would have been nice to share with you Sanicle.

I am sure we would have enjoyed the time spent together very much.
    What was dreamable in the old world is unthinkable of in the freshly new born one.

As for you and Rochelle so it will be for Laura and I.

Take care of one another and keep that Heart of yours strong.

Thank you for all the good moments we shared.
    They have been precious to me.

Love for You
    The Karen
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:23 am

Mudra, my friend, you're sounding a bit fatalistic there. Not good. Neutral

I'm looking at it all as a bit of an adventure and encouraging Rochelle to do the same. Mind you, it's probably easier for me to do than you as I live alone on the outskirts of Melbourne in a lovely little two bedroom home and Rochelle has her partner, her stepson and her beloved furry son living with her (although the latter probably doesn't have much time left as his cancer has spread). And, still has her job thus far. Plus, she's only ten minutes away.

I also consider myself lucky that I timed my birth so that I'm on the pension when all this went down, so no financial worries there. I've noticed that a few of us are in this position now too, which is excellent news. Phew for us! Bleh

I remember how many of us have spoken here over the years about how interesting it'll be when the ptb finally made their moves to reduce the population, thinking that we may have incarnated now so as to see it unfold. And here we seem to be, haha. When death is no longer something to be afraid of for most of us, our learning preparing us well in this regard, don't you find it fascinating to see how people are reacting to this new situation we find ourselves in? Every day there's something new in the news that is so revealing about human psychology. It makes me shake my head in wonder quite often -- the good and the bad we are seeing.

So, believe it or not, I'm actually quite happy to be living through this 'once in a lifetime' scenario of changes we are going through as a race now. I'm also loving seeing how Nature is benefitting already from less of us being out and about now. cheers

Stay positive my friend. Just remember there are lots of people around the world who love you, just from knowing you through the Mists, even though we can't be there with you to help when we'd so love to.

Big hugs for you and Laura. You are not alone in spirit, that's for sure!

Lawless The Karen Lawless

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 am

My whole post is gone and nowhere to be found again.
    Making me say its probably not the right time to say all of what I see and foresee.

Dear Sanicle I am happy you are on the upside of the wave and that you and close family are safe.
    It is a true blessing Flowers sunny

As for me thanks to Clearwater I'll go and read some James Allen today and watch our garden growing cheers

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:48 am

Beautiful message Sanicle. You lost your post mudra? Ahh... I can imagine what you see ahead given what's going on. And there is more then one strain of Col9 floating around infecting people. Sigh. So sad at many levels.

Day 8 Woke up with watery eyes, less upper sinus congestion at midnight. Dosed with with Vitamin C and again double dose at 5 am. Have less phlegm drainage down back of throat creating irritation. Hot drinks help. Will do sauna again early this morning along with continuing 2-hour doses of colloidal silver and increase of Vitamin C & D3.

Read this - this morning.

Red, itchy eyes may be another symptom of coronavirus infection, experts say
    Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article241463776.html#storylink=cpy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:05 am

There is sure a lot that is being said about Covid19 these days. Corona has become the most discussed subject on the entire planet. I think anything that is linked to the ORL sphere will now be suspected to be Corona related. Until Science knows more about the virus there is room free to speculation imho.

And its handy as while people have their attention locked up into Corona they are blind to everything that is being prepared on the backstage.

No matter our symptoms and where they are coming from what is wise is to keep our immune system going. And lets not forget our intestines as this is where what is good and bad for our bodies is being processed, distributed or excreted. Probiotics should be part of our supplements when possible.

I have a permanent sort of soar nose now. Not paying much attention to it.
    Just keeping daily vits. I am doing fine and my daughter much better with the homeopathic treatments. So glad about that. Thanks to Covid who has sped up dramatically my reading of all that may be relevant to ease uncomfortable body symptoms.

I haven't heard homeopathy being mentioned here. Are none of you using it ? Its quite well known and used in Belgium and France amongst people who favor natural medicine.

Here is a comprehensive homeopatic site. Its a french one and the one I consulted regarding the symptoms my daughter manifested.
    May be possible to run it through a translator.
    https://www.homéopathie.com/

Love from me
    mudra

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:14 am

Liposomal Vitamin C

how it works
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:21 am

NANUXII wrote:Liposomal Vitamin C

how it works

Good one.
    Thank you Nanu Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:33 am

mudra wrote:There is sure a lot that is being said about Covid19 these days. Corona has become the most discussed subject on the entire planet. I think anything that is linked to the ORL sphere will now be suspected to be Corona related. Until Science knows more about the virus there is  room free to speculation imho.

And its handy as while people have their attention locked up into Corona they are blind to everything that is being prepared on the backstage.

No matter our symptoms and where they are coming from what is wise is to keep our immune system going. And lets not forget our intestines as this is where what is good and bad for our bodies is being processed, distributed or excreted. Probiotics should be part of our supplements when possible.

I have a permanent sort of soar nose now. Not paying much attention to it.
    Just keeping daily vits. I am doing fine and my daughter much better with the homeopathic treatments. So glad about that. Thanks to Covid who has sped up dramatically my reading of all that may be relevant to ease uncomfortable body symptoms.

I haven't heard homeopathy being mentioned here. Are none of you using it ? Its quite well known and used in Belgium and France amongst people who favor natural medicine.

Here is a comprehensive homeopatic site. Its a french one and the one I consulted regarding the symptoms my daughter manifested.
    May be possible to run it through a translator.
    https://www.homéopathie.com/

Love from me
    mudra

mudra, thank you for the info and link to the homeopathic site. It is very much appreciated. With regards to your sore nose perhaps applying some petroleum jelly or aloe throughout the day and before going to bed may help. Daily vitamins are good. In the President's daily report yesterday one of the doctors said that there were be more cycles of Col9 and to expect the next one in the Fall and next year. It's probably  a good idea to keep all of your remedies in stock just in case.

And, yes, I agree with you. This is a global 9/11 which is in the process of changing many things WW on many levels. Most likely there will be an increase in Nationalism and boarder control. The whole monetary system will change going to asset backed.. perhaps more digital. The health care system is undergoing some significant changes as well as societal changes. Being in lock-down is an opportunity for families to get closer together or distance. Hopefully this situation is bringing us closer together in terms of conscious awareness and awakening.

Day 9 All three of us came down with different symptoms of a virus starting about 10 days ago. Our daughter had a swollen lymph gland that cleared up in 3 days taking Vitamin C, D3 and Yin Chau, whereas, we both have been dealing with something different. My symptoms started with watery eyes (to day 9), 3 days of headache, ongoing upper sinus congestion with draining down back of throat, night sweats, no running nose, no fever. Spouse with headache, running nose, next morning sore throat and sinus congestion. Upped dosage of Liposomal Vitamin C to 7k, still taking colloidal silver every two hours and last night put a dropper of colloidal silver in each nostril to help loosen the upper congestion in the left sinus. Worked wonders. Sauna is on and ready to use.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:11 am

how it works

How are you doing NANU?

Thank you for this info NANU. I just forwarded it to about 800 contacts who will most likely benefit from understanding the difference between Liposomal Vitamin C vs Regular Vitamin C. Excellent explanation. Double Thumbs Up

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Amongst other interesting things Abhigya speaks of a remedy involving the use of turmeric, ajun and ginger

What may happen from MARCH 29TH--APRIL 2ND---Abhigya

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xjdLk83tytU

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:49 am

Carol wrote:

how it works

How are you doing NANU?

Thank you for this info NANU. I just forwarded it to about 800 contacts who will most likely benefit from understanding the difference between Liposomal Vitamin C vs Regular Vitamin C. Excellent explanation. Double Thumbs Up

Im great , completely healthy and back on deck.

good thing to note Lipsomal D is the shiznick for Cancer. It hits it where it lives in the macrophages.

hugs and blessings from out there

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:23 am

Thank you for the update NANU. Social distancing virtual hug in return to you. Good to know you're completely healthy. That's terrific.

Day 10 Spouse has a bit of a relapse yesterday with sore throat, headachy and congestion most likely brought on by being outside shoveling snow. My eyes are still watery. Upper sinus congestion draining, irritating throat. Night sweats stopped. A bit headachy. Started taking Liposomal Vitamin C  at 3:30 am. Second Vitamin C dose at 5:30 am. Still taking colloidal silver every two hours. Spend about 60 minutes in the sauna daily. Still juicing apples, celery, carrots, ginger, lemon and greens from the Tower Garden.

mudra what were you taking to get over your health situation?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:32 am

Carol

Echinacea, vit C, Turmeric, propolis spray and 3 times a day hot water inhalations with a blend of essentials oils: lavender, eucalyptus, campher, citrus,mint,rosemary and clove. The essential oils are sold all together in a solution one can rub on lungs and throat, inhale or even take on the tongue. Its named Immuneol.

Diet: small portions of rice and lentils
    No sugar at all
    Water

Note: simple diet with one or 2 ingredients for the body to process so he can devote its time to the health front.
    Ideally if symptoms persist I would fast for a few days.

Have you listened to the video I posted above ?
    That little boy recommends hot water inhalations with turmeric, ginger and ajun during this crucial time span, more specifically between the 29th and the 2d of april. A time period which corresponds to a very rare planetary alignment which is critical for our planet.

I search if I could find more data about that ayurvedic remedy and found the following:

Ayurveda Wisdom: 3 Fool-Proof Home Remedies To Combat Cold And Flu Using Ginger
    https://www.ndtv.com/food/ayurveda-wisdom-3-fool-proof-home-remedies-to-combat-cold-and-flu-using-ginger-1947924

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:33 am

mudra wrote:Carol

Echinacea, vit C, Turmeric, propolis spray and 3 times a day hot water inhalations with a blend of essentials oils: lavender, eucalyptus, campher, citrus,mint,rosemary and clove. The essential oils are sold all together in a solution one can rub on lungs and throat, inhale or even take on the tongue. Its named Immuneol.

Diet: small portions of rice and lentils
    No sugar at all
    Water

Note: simple diet with one or 2 ingredients for the body to process so he can devote its time to the health front.
    Ideally if symptoms persist I would fast for a few days.

Have you listened to the video I posted above ?
    That little boy recommends hot water inhalations with turmeric, ginger and ajun during this crucial time span, more specifically between the 29th and the 2d of april. A time period which corresponds to a very rare planetary alignment which is critical for our planet.

I search if I could find more data about that ayurvedic remedy and found the following:

Ayurveda Wisdom: 3 Fool-Proof Home Remedies To Combat Cold And Flu Using Ginger
    https://www.ndtv.com/food/ayurveda-wisdom-3-fool-proof-home-remedies-to-combat-cold-and-flu-using-ginger-1947924

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you for this mudra. Yes, I did listen the video and tried to get hold of the transcript as his accent is a bit difficult for me to catch everything he's saying.

Day 13 Spouse is fully recovered. My eyes are still watery. Minor upper left sinus congestion still draining. Upped dosage of Liposomal Vitamin C to 9,600k mg, along with copper, Vitamin D3 and others. Did order some Liposomal Vitamin D. Still taking colloidal silver every two hours and in nostril prior to bed. Sauna.

I do have some of the essential oils you listed on hand but not all. Didn't see where Immuneol could be purchased in US yet. I do use the Thieves oil in the night humidifier and fresh juice in the morning, a combination of apples, carrots, celery, ginger, lemon and some greens for breakfast.

It's ironic that I had just order Whole Grain Brown Rice with Savory Lentils and Herbs meal packets and had planned on making that for dinner tonight.

Have been drinking lemon water and will add the ginger to it.

Also, thank you for the ayurvedic remedy. Good to know and practice.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:15 pm

Carol,

I checked several sites and Immuneol is out of stock in all of them.
    Here is a link to where I bought mine:
    https://www.newpharma.be/pharmacie/herba-helvetica/619821/herba-helvetica-immuneol-100-lotion-huile-essentielle-30ml-nouvelle-formule.html

You can maybe contact them and ask to inform you when that product is on again.
    This site is still operating while other I saw have chose to close for the time being.

Its a great product due to all the different things one can use it for.

Its good news to hear your husband has fully recovered cheers
    Your turn follows Cheerful

I wish you well

Love for you
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:28 am

Glad to hear everyone is doing better. I've been watching some scary videos and it sounds like we haven't seen anything yet. COVID-19 sounds deliberate and malicious with abominable mishandling by the WHO and CDC (for starters) and the usual lying and slander in the MSM with people suffering and dying in alarming numbers. It sounds 'biblical' as an 'existential threat to human existence'. I have less tolerance for conceptually placing myself in the middle of the madness so I might take up painting after all. I might just write without attempting to solve the world's problems (even though I think I could solve them if the game weren't rigged). I wish President Trump well but this thing might ultimately bring him down. Beware of factional fighting. Perhaps All Roads Lead to Rome. Vengeance Belongs to the Lord but He Delegates.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:49 am

My Corona !!  - Page 3 2319bf9a43e65e867dc7a3bf86edb4ac--coffee-time-coffee-cups

Hello Carol how are you doing today ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:52 am

My Corona !!  - Page 3 2319bf9a43e65e867dc7a3bf86edb4ac--coffee-time-coffee-cups
    Thank you for asking mudra.

Day 17 Spouse had a relapse after shoveling some snow with a sore throat and congestion the following morning. He treated it with his drink of ImmuneC + and cayenne pepper. Is recovering. My eyes are still watery. Minor upper left sinus congestion continues draining. Still on Liposomal Vitamin C to 9,600k mg, along with copper, Vitamin D3 and others. Still taking colloidal silver every two hours and prior to bed. Sauna.

Winter set in again with over 10 inches and rows of ice cycles rimming the roof line. Snow for several more days and then next Tuesday the days will be in the 50s with snow melt. Nice.

I did start some spinach, cucumber, kale, snow pea seeds last week which have all sprouted and will switch them out on the Tower Garden. We still do our juicing in the morning so it's nice getting a fresh crop started. The bell peppers are doing awesome. The dill is over 3 ft tall. Lettuce and basil are huge. So gardening is all good.

Oxy... you must enjoy scary videos with the rate you're going through viewing them. I find the various art tutorials far more entertaining. I don't worry about the President. He's on God's path, so is protected as he leads us through this global pandemic quagmire. He is the most organized, get it done President the US has ever had. Can't wait to see the roll out of the new fiscal system and rebuilding of the US infrastructure.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Carol wrote: He's on God's path.
    which God would that be? From your description, I presume Kali, but she is female.. perhaps he's on Goddess's path? Or is it Shiva? So many gods, its hard to tell Wink
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:49 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Carol wrote: He's on God's path.
    which God would that be? From your description, I presume Kali, but she is female.. perhaps he's on Goddess's path? Or is it Shiva? So many gods, its hard to tell Wink

Take your pick, none of them are real Naughty
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:20 am

Carol wrote:My Corona !!  - Page 3 2319bf9a43e65e867dc7a3bf86edb4ac--coffee-time-coffee-cups
    Thank you for asking mudra.

Day 17 Spouse had a relapse after shoveling some snow with a sore throat and congestion the following morning. He treated it with his drink of ImmuneC + and cayenne pepper. Is recovering. My eyes are still watery. Minor upper left sinus congestion continues draining. Still on Liposomal Vitamin C to 9,600k mg, along with copper, Vitamin D3 and others. Still taking colloidal silver every two hours and prior to bed. Sauna.

For sinus congestion relief Infound this homeopathic prodcuctbintersting
    https://www.amazon.com/PSC-Tincture-Decongestant-Homeopathic-Supplement/dp/B0855TZPBG/ref=sr_1_8?crid=U3JTPCXE2UL4&dchild=1&keywords=homeopathic+sinus+medicine&qid=1586011971&sprefix=Homeopathic%2Caps%2C295&sr=8-8

I did start some spinach, cucumber, kale, snow pea seeds last week which have all sprouted and will switch them out on the Tower Garden. We still do our juicing in the morning so it's nice getting a fresh crop started. The bell peppers are doing awesome. The dill is over 3 ft tall. Lettuce and basil are huge. So gardening is all

Awesome Carol. How many weeks does it take from sprouting to harvest ?

I can at last eat some lettuce now after 31 days of growth but ideally I should wait another 9 days.
    slowy getting organized with the hydroponic gardening. So far so good Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:16 pm

It depends on what your growing mudra. The flowering plants have to be hand fertilized and take a good 3-4 months. A little longer given that I started the bell pepper plant in December. Some glowering plants are self-fertilizing so those seed would be good to have as well. The leafy lettuce can be about 40 days.. On the back of the seed packets they give how long to harvest date. However, that's with full sun. We're using grow lights which are on for 15 hours per day (from 5am to 8pm) work well.  Bell peppers are easy to grow and hand fertilize. The cucumbers one had to figure out which were male of female flowers to fertilize. The herbs grow the fastest. The basil leaves are huge, over 6 inches. Will make some pesto with that crop. Growing seeds is magical and so much fun. Sprouts can be ready in days to eat. Great for salads.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:41 pm

Thanks for all the tips Carol Hugs

I insvested in some hydropponic systems with lamps integrated and they work very well.However I realized thats not enough to feed my daughter and I . Also we are limited in what we can grow in these little systems.

So today I turned to a Tower garden from Netherlands that I found in a aeroponics shop. Its not the rolls Royce as the US one you have but they don't ship yours to the Eu it seems. Mine is less expensive and can only hold 28 plants but that is still ok. I now have to find the proper lamp system for it. Its very hard in these days of lockdown to get someone on the phone to ask advice from.I sent emails to 3 companies including the US one but receive no answer.

Do you know what hydrponic or aeroponic system is adapted to grow potatoes, leaks, carrots.... as from what I see these can't be grown in the towers.is that correct ?

Nanu hope you are still doing great. Hope you don' t mind we are now discussing gardening on your Corona thread ?

I do know of the grow in a bag system with soil but already tried that before with no great success. So I am looking for a aeroponic or hydroponic system.

Love from me
    mudra[/left]
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:07 pm

Mudra, look at using plant pots with soil, and having the pots watered by a wick. As long as the humidity / water isnt an issue you can grow anything with this sytem. it uses soil, not just water..

I cant find a link, and dont have time to look.. here's a quick link to give you an idea of what i am taking about.

I have seem large square pipes, like a trough, full of water, with plant pots rested on top, there is a wick from the pots (filled with soil) into the water trough. Just need to keep the water in the trough /pipe  topped up. But indoors? may create damp / mould issues?

anyway, worth a look.

potatoes must be the easiest to grow anywhere, even in a bale of straw.. but again, indoors may be a challenge?
    https://deepgreenpermaculture.com/diy-instructions/diy-self-watering-pots-and-mini-wicking-beds/

i used this link just for this picture, but you can search the web
    My Corona !!  - Page 3 Diy-se10

if humidity is an issue, just use pots with soil, and water with a watering can, just like house plants..

but we are off topic now Wink maybe set up a thread in the gardening section Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    Thanks for all the tips Carol  Hugs

I insvested in some hydropponic systems with lamps integrated and they work very well.However I realized thats not enough  to feed my daughter and I . Also we are limited in what we can grow in these little systems.

So today I turned to a Tower garden from Netherlands that I found in a aeroponics shop. Its not the rolls Royce as the US one you have but they don't ship yours to the Eu it seems. Mine is less expensive and can only hold 28 plants but that is still ok. I now have to find the proper lamp system for it. Its very hard in these days of lockdown to get someone on the phone to ask advice from.I sent emails to 3 companies including the US one  but receive no answer.

Do you know what hydrponic or aeroponic system is adapted to grow potatoes, leaks, carrots.... as from what I see these can't be grown in the towers.is that correct ?

Nanu hope you are still doing great. Hope you don' t mind we are now discussing gardening on your Corona thread ?

I do know of the grow in a bag system with soil but already tried that before with no great success. So I am looking for a aeroponic or hydroponic system.

Love from me
    mudra[/left]

Tower Garden is good for above ground crops.  Spinach, kale, Swiss chard, Chives, leeks, green onions, bell pepper, cucumbers, snow peas, lettuce, herbs are good. I also grew leek and green onions in water in a jar. Carrots and potatoes need soil.

My system is aeroponic which is actually easier then the hydroponic system as the fertilize chemical came with the system. It's all automated where lights and water pump go on as needed. I don't do anything other then harvest and start the next batch of seeds. That and fill up the water when needed.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 pm