tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
Carol
Sanicle
mudra
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
10 posters

My Corona !!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

My Corona !!  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Corona !!

Post  Carol Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:16 pm

mudra wrote:Happy you are feeling better Carol :)
    A sauna is soo handy to have.Lucky you  sunny
    I am happy to have a bathtub at home, a commodity that seems to disappear in modern accomodations
    where they are being replaced by showers.
    A rubber hot water bag in the area of throat and chest is also doing a lot of good when you rub yourself first
    with a selection of essential oils.
    My daughter in law told me once that in her country, Bulgaria, they use coarse Sheep's wool applied directly on the chest.
    Keep up the good spirits and nature's medicine. These are great partners.
    You'll soon be through the uncomforts you now experience.

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you mudra. I remember those rubber hot water bottles. I wonder if we have one still around. Good info to remember.

Still have a bit of a headache. Most of the other symptoms have lessened. Just added colloidal silver the the regime. Have to take a teaspoon every 2 hours to knock it out on the first day. 3 times a day afterwards. Drinking 'hot' Immune C with ginger, cayanne and turmeric now.

Hot baths are great. It's a nice way to relax with a candle on and some music along with a cup of tea.

Spouse is organizing the vitamin cabinet. I can hear him knocking about checking where everything is.

Coarse Sheep's wool? We used to use flannel with Vicks rubbed on the chest when congested as kids. A lot of those earlier treatments still work great.

Just made up a batch of oatmeal, banana, chia seed, cinnamon, chocolate chip cookies. No flour or sugar. Everyone loves them. The chicken soup made yesterday should last a few days. Sure taste good. Yum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:43 pm

If you are congested in the chest area do this:

1. cook 2 potatoes with the skin
    2. take 2 socks and put one potato in each sock (potatoes must be hot)
    3. crush the potatoes and put the socks on your chest area
    4.keep them on your chest for as long as they are hot (you can sleep with the potatoes in socks on your chest)
    5. do it for as many days as necessary
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:56 pm

Hey Peeps , Day 5 of My Corona ! Ai Carrrumba !

Ok so obviously still all good , wanted to clear out sinuses so i got warm water with lots of sea salt.

Blocked one nostril and sniffed in the water from a cup till it poured out of my mouth. rinse and repeat for other side.

By the third try so much stuff came out ... my partner jokingly said " keep going we need another kitchen sink " lol

Now the warm water is startling in the nasal cavity but wow the difference it makes.

Now im breathing better than i have in a long time. Its good for about 1 -2 hours.

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:58 pm

burgundia wrote:If you are congested in the chest area do this:

2. take 2 socks and put one potato in each sock  (potatoes must be hot)
    4.keep them on your chest for as long as they are hot (you can sleep with the potatoes in socks on your chest)

I love the Polish and their kooky fascination with potatoes. Hadriel
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:10 pm

Nanu wrote:Hey Peeps , Day 5 of My Corona ! Ai Carrrumba !

Ok so obviously still all good , wanted to clear out sinuses so i got warm water with lots of sea salt.

Blocked one nostril and sniffed in the water from a cup till it poured out of my mouth. rinse and repeat for other side.

By the third try so much stuff came out ... my partner jokingly said " keep going we need another kitchen sink " lol

Now the warm water is startling in the nasal cavity but wow the difference it makes.

Now im breathing better than i have in a long time. Its good for about 1 -2 hours.

N
    N

EEW NANU!  That sounds horrible!  Bet it made your eyes water!   pale  Some of these 'home remedies' freak me out a little.

I logged in to ask how you are going.  Thanks for keeping us updated.  I hope Carol and Mudra keep doing it too.

I also wanted to ask how/where you think you picked it up.  Any overseas connection with you?

The same ask also for Carol, Mudra and her daughter.  I think you are in the city aren't you Mudra so that could explain it but Carol, you are out in the sticks aren't you?  I would have thought you and your hubby would have been safer from it there.  

Oh and Carol, I noticed the hair dryer method video has been removed.  Hmmmm.

Hugs  for you all.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:07 pm

burgundia wrote:If you are congested in the chest area do this:

2. take 2 socks and put one potato in each sock  (potatoes must be hot)

It must be the moist heat that helps.

Washing the sinuses out is often very helpful. And it does feel great when they're cleared.

The colloidal silver seems to be helping a lot as well.

I'm not sure what this is Sanicle. Spouse tends to be a gad about. Very social when he's out. And our daughter works at a large supermarket. One of her lymph glands was swollen for a few days but is back to normal now.

None of us have had the flu in over 18 years. This bug could have been the onset of a cold virus of some type. But I was in a class where one of the participants was here on vacation who lived several hours away. I know of a number of people in our area that have been hit with the flu, but not ConV. Having had pneumonia too many times in the past I can't risk getting sick with even a cold. So it's war right from the onset with all the vitamins, herbs, saunas, colloidal silver, ginger, turmeric, etc.

The hair drier technique is to put ones hand at the back of the hair drier and point it into the nose on inhalation, mist nose with water while exhaling - for 15 minutes. Haven't tried that yet due to using the sauna.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:07 am

From KERRY'S BLOG

REMEDIES: WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE VIRUS: MESSAGE TO A FRIEND
    March 20, 2020

http://projectcamelotportal.com/2020/03/20/remedies-what-to-do-if-you-think-you-have-the-virus/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:13 am

NANUXII wrote:Hey Peeps ,  Day 5 of My Corona !  Ai Carrrumba !  

By the third try so much stuff came out ... my partner jokingly said " keep going we need another kitchen sink "     lol

N
    N

Great your bring this up Nanu  cheers
    Neti pots come in various forms.
    This technique is part of basic Ayurvedic medicine and hygiene.
    I never used it myself but I had a friend who was doing this on a daily routine.
    But now that you reminded me I will definetely add this
    amongst my natural remedies shelf.
    Keep coming with and sharing good ideas like this Cheerful

https://www.yogajournal.com/videos/nasal-irrigation
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:57 am

Sanicle wrote:

N
    N

EEW NANU!  That sounds horrible!  Bet it made your eyes water!   pale  Some of these 'home remedies' freak me out a little.

I logged in to ask how you are going.  Thanks for keeping us updated.  I hope Carol and Mudra keep doing it too.

I also wanted to ask how/where you think you picked it up.  Any overseas connection with you?

The same ask also for Carol, Mudra and her daughter.  I think you are in the city aren't you Mudra so that could explain it but Carol, you are out in the sticks aren't you?  I would have thought you and your hubby would have been safer from it there.  

Hugs  for you all.

Indeed Sanicle I live in Brussels.
    When we fell sick with flu like symptoms there were only one or 2 known covid cases in Belgium none of them in Brussels.
    It coincides with a time we were prepping for food and so on. Having no car and no one to help us with one we walked several days in a row to the shops and often in the rain the weather being cloudy at that time. On the one hand we mixed ourselves with the crowd and on the other we possibly catched cold.

Laura has been unwell for months now will all kinds od body somatics and disorders for which conventional medicine didn't find an answer all related to the Heart and chest area. She lost quite a bit of weight too and she was already very slim.

The latest "bronchitis" is just something that came on top of the existing situation.
    The bronchitis subsided the rest is still there.
    She is acutely sensitive, felt dramas we went through ahead of time. This gives her quite an anxious nature that gradually set in in with all the good reasons for it coming from her life experience.

I am wondering if she hasn't been picking up much in advance, as a sponge, what we now see taking place on a wide scale.

As for me The flu like symptoms have subsided after a week or so as I mentioned before.
    I still cough at times and today I have a runny nose and slight headache but this may be due to chemical disinfectants I am not used to utilize. I have diluted some in water and used it in a spray to disinfect some postal orders.
    I didn't wear a mask so I have been inhaling some substance that should be used as a cleaning agent for floors only. My bad but I share it here so others don't make the same stupid mistake !!!
    From now on I'll simply make ozonated water. Clean, reliable, much safer.

May you and lovely Rochelle be well
    Take care.

With Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:42 am

Thank you Carol and Mudra for responding to my questions.   Cheerful  I must admit I forget that it's your cold season up there in the Northern Hemisphere ie cold and flu season.  So it would be hard to know what you and yours have/have had if you're not tested.  I'm soooo glad that all the remedies you're taking seem to be doing the trick for you, but still very unpleasant to go through what you have whether coronavirus or not.

It seems that the governments generally haven't got enough test kits to go around, which only complicates true diagnosing further.  I'm sure the numbers are higher in many countries than is being reported as a result.  I know here in Oz there are many not being tested, even though they have all the symptoms, because they just don't fit the age bracket, travel history, etc.

Which is why I found THIS story of particular interest . . . . . . . .
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-21/one-italian-town-is-bucking-the-countrys-coronavirus-curve/12075048

Oh and Mudra. could you please give Laura a special cuddle from me if it wouldn't make her uncomfortable?  Sounds as though life is difficult enough for her without getting sick on top of it.  Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:35 am

mudra wrote:

Indeed Sanicle I live in Brussels.
    When we fell sick with flu like symptoms there were only one or 2 known covid cases in Belgium none of them in Brussels.
    It coincides with a time we were prepping for food and so on. Having no car and no one to help us with one we walked several days in a row to the shops and often in the rain the weather being cloudy at that time. On the one hand we mixed ourselves with the crowd and on the other we possibly catched cold.

Laura has been unwell for months now will all kinds od body somatics and disorders for which conventional medicine didn't find an answer all related to the Heart and chest area. She lost quite a bit of weight too and she was already very slim.

The latest "bronchitis" is just something that came on top of the existing situation.
    The bronchitis subsided the rest is still there.
    She is acutely sensitive, felt dramas we went through ahead of time. This gives her quite an anxious nature that gradually set in in with all the good reasons for it coming from her life experience.

I am wondering if she hasn't been picking up much in advance, as a sponge, what we now see taking place on a wide scale.

As for me The flu like symptoms have subsided after a week or so as I mentioned before.
    I still cough at times and today I have a runny nose and slight headache but this may be due to chemical disinfectants I am not used to utilize. I have diluted some in water and used it in a spray to disinfect some postal orders.
    I didn't wear a mask so I have been inhaling some substance that should be used as a cleaning agent for floors only. My bad but I share it here so others don't make the same stupid mistake !!!
    From now on I'll simply make ozonated water. Clean, reliable, much safer.

May you and lovely Rochelle be well
    Take care.

With Love from me
    mudra

mudra, I'm so sorry to read about your daughter's health situation.  Flowers

Colloidal silver appears to have helped a lot with underlying infections. About 10 years ago I was listening to Dr. Len Horowitz, who lived on Maui, next island over, talking about colloidal silver and purchased a gallon of the stuff from him, thinking that one day we're going to really need this. Seems that day is here. We also have on hand the small bottles and tubes of silver gel for wounds. Below are some links with Amazon.

Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support - 10 ppm, 4oz (118mL) - Dropper
    https://www.amazon.com/Sovereign-Silver-Bio-Active-Hydrosol-4oz/dp/B000OA6Z6O/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=silver+gel&qid=1584806211&sr=8-3-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFBSzlIWkpaMkhGOFAmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA0NDkwOTczODhHWE9DOU5ZMDZJJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAxMDA5MjQxMkNHU0RNU1c4V04wJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Optivida Health — Nano-Silver SOL Liquid Solution 10PPM — Immune System Booster, Daily Mineral Supplement — Safe for the Entire Family — 96 uses, 16 oz
    https://www.amazon.com/Optivida-Nano-Silver-Solution-10PPM/dp/B07N1WZ6GR/ref=sr_1_29?dchild=1&keywords=silver+gel+tube&qid=1584806348&sr=8-29

American Biotech Labs - Silver Biotics - Silver Gel - SilverSol Nano-Silver Infused Hydrogel - 4 oz.
    https://www.amazon.com/American-Biotech-Labs-Nano-Silver-Technology/dp/B0016SJLD2/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=silver+gel+tube&qid=1584806348&sr=8-4

Vinegar is a good disinfectant and does wonders when added with a bit of dawn liquid soap.  Thubs Up  Being super sensitive to bleach and other disinfectants use this instead. Too many cleaners are toxic to breath for those who are sensitive.

This morning woke up at 3 am with sinus congestion on one side. Applied the Vicks in the nose and then went back to bed for a few hours.

Had a great lucid dream before waking up where President Trump was standing at the window in our kitchen. I said to him, "With all of the powers that you now have, you can get a lot done." The dream was so real.

mudra, your daughter may also be dealing with a variety of allergies. Perhaps wheat and sugar. I recently read where Vitamin D3 is very good for the lungs. Even in Hawaii many of the people there had Vitamin D3 defeciency due to staying indoors out of the tropical sun.  Cow

Got out of the sauna a bit ago and dosed with colloidal silver twice this morning already. Drinking hot liquid with ginger and turmeric. Brook Had the Vitamin C earlier along with a handful of supplements (Echinasia, Vitamin D3, Magnesium,  Cinnamon, Qunol Mega Ubiquinol CoQ10 for heart, Ginger, Tumeric, Yin Chau, etc.). Will be so happy when the sinuses are completely clear and the mild headache are completely gone.

Spouse finally told me this morning that he woke up with a sore throat yesterday, but with all his self dosing and saunas it was gone by evening. Still have some of the mild sinus congestion. Bed got stripped today and washing the sheets/pillow cases so as not to reinfect ourselves. Did sanitize toilet handle, door knobs and sink facets with one of the wipes.

At least it is warming up and no more shoveling of snow. We still have some 5 foot deep snow piles around with areas where the sun shines are snow free. Still have some large 2 ft ice chunks melting, sliding off the roof. Yea!  Oooyeah 1 Spring. Looking forward to seeing the tulips and daffodils come up that we planted last fall.

One of the nicest things about the Mists is how we can all come together, share our experiences and remedies.  Lawless

NANU, just can't bring myself to stuffing my ears and nose with garlic cloves. Not going there
    .   Crazy Happy

Last edited by Carol on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:36 am

Sanicle wrote:

It seems that the governments generally haven't got enough test kits to go around, which only complicates true diagnosing further.  I'm sure the numbers are higher in many countries than is being reported as a result.  I know here in Oz there are many not being tested, even though they have all the symptoms, because they just don't fit the age bracket, travel history, etc.

Which is why I found THIS story of particular interest . . . . . . . .
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-21/one-italian-town-is-bucking-the-countrys-coronavirus-curve/12075048

Oh and Mudra. could you please give Laura a special cuddle from me if it wouldn't make her uncomfortable?  Sounds as though life is difficult enough for her without getting sick on top of it.  Hugs

Very few tests being done over here as well. When my daughter contacted the doctor over our symptoms the answer has been "Stay home" without any offer of further inspection.

I am sure Laura will appreciate the cuddle Sanicle, thank You Flowers

I have been at the chemist for her today. Its a month I had not gone out. I found them barricading themselves behind glass screens with customers far apart. When I offered to pay with my cash they said " Sorry no cash is accepted anymore ". Don't know if this has become a general guide line the shops follow now here. They looked a bit tense too behind their funny masks and I must say I was suffocating in mine although I wore it only for a few minutes after all.
    Amazing how a world can change over night. Pre and post Covid. Fasten your seat bells !

Love for you
    mudra

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:23 pm

In Poland signs at the shops encouraging customers to use cards instead of cash. Cashless society is nearing...but now I have started using cash much more often than before.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:56 pm

burgundia wrote:In Poland signs at the shops encouraging customers to use cards instead of cash. Cashless society is nearing...but now I have started using cash much more often than before.

The times are so far away when I didn't even own a credit card.
    I refused to have one for a very long time and finally asked mine
    in the early 90's.
    First thing I told them is that I was refusing the clause to go down under zero on
    my account which I considered a way to encourage people to have debts which it is.

We are stepping into the "track and trace only"  world of everything we own and do at any moment and anywhere. AI will soon have swallowed us.
    Maybe we have arrived at that unique one in a life time crossroad where we either take Exit through the covid or we step into the Brand New AI World. Hmmm ...really ? I'll think about it Enlightened  Smirk Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:06 pm

Sanicle wrote:

N
    N

Oh and Carol, I noticed the hair dryer method video has been removed.  Hmmmm.

Hugs  for you all.

I Am Good. And I Know.

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:22 pm

NANU, just can't bring myself to stuffing my ears and nose with garlic cloves. Not going there. wrote:

You would be surprised how amazing garlic is when it's used in specific ways.

Eg : Take the skin off, and make a thin slice using potato peeler. You can see it has a moisture to it ,,, let it sit in air for 30 seconds , then place it on any cut or rash or skin blemish.

You will notice the garlic bond to your skin, like a band aid.

It will stay there till the skin absorbs its nutrients. In 24 hours the problem is solved.

N
    N
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:09 am

I didn't know about this specific use Nanu.
    Thank you for the tip. cheers

I remember catching the flew once ages ago. A friend took me to her home and healed me  with garlic used as a suppository a few times and herbal teas.
    The breath smells heavily but I was quickly back on my feet.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:03 am

Carol thank you for caring about my daughter and the tips you generously give  I love you

We do have colloidal silver and she did take it at some point.

Also you are quite correct about the allergies. We had that checked years ago and what came out is she was allergic to almost everything : gluten, soja, dairy, eggs and possibly even more that I don't remember.
    Made her diet quite limited and unsustainable over time for all kinds of other reasons as well.

The main thing as far as I can tell is her acute anxiousness that is pushing her overall balance out the roof.
    And a refusal to go and see a therapist
    doesn't help.

Also years of loosing contact with people her age, confined at home due to her health ages before this present official confinement.
    Tiny tiny family scattered across different countries: one old grandma left, a father and ex husband who travels the world and is almost unexistant and a brother she loves that is busy all the time and now settled with partner and kids in Spain.

And now this worldwide situation that is unfolding and the amount of hazards and uncertainties it holds doesn't help.

Growing our indoor garden, imagining how much this wonderful food is going to taste and taking care of one another through the day make us happy at the moment. I used to be in my office most of the time. Now I am on the same floor as her all the time. So we talk a little more and also have a good laugh at times. Doing the most of cards at hand  :cheerful

There is something I wanted to mention regarding the health issues you are going through and of being particularly careful not to catch pneumonia.
    And it holds for all of us as a state of mind: it is to embrace things rather then combat them.

It is usual to hear people say I combat this, I combat that that I don't like, I have to fight.
    But such an attitude puts us at war all the time and is draining. If we on the contrary put ourselves in the mood of embracing things rather than fighting them back,  all the actions we will take to heal will be so much more powerful and profound  the flow of Love will not be cut.
    So we extend Oneness to what is and know we are halfway healed  I love you
    The way of least resistence. The Art of Aikido applied to life.

Much love for You Carol and may you soon be well.

And Nanu you are doing great  cheers
    Awesome.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:57 am

That you for your beautiful response mudra.

As a side not, a couple of months ago when our daughter was having a difficult time with some on-line friends another of them suggested she get some counseling. There are no counselors in our area so she is doing this by phone as her therapist she found lives on the other side of the state. It seems to be helping. She's lucky that she also has a good relationship with her co-worker so she has someone else to talk to. What impressed us was that she was willing to seek help on her own and pay for it as she is working part-time at Safeway. Baby steps, one at a time, still gets one to where they wish to go.

With respect to allergies there is coconut flour, almond flour and seed flours are good replacements for baking. Your spending more time with Laura is good as you have such healing energy. Does she paint as well?

Do you juice?

After getting sick I started to juice apples, celery, lemon, ginger, kale and Swiss chard once daily this past week. The best bit is the kale and Swiss chard are from our Tower Garden. Best purchase ever. Will be making monthly payments for another 7 months. It's all good.

So happy to learn of your indoor garden. Isn't it fun to watch the seeds grow into something beautiful. There is something about growing food that is magical.

Day 5. Woke up again at 2:30 am with sinus congestion on one side. Took some more Vitamin C and a tiny bit of Thieves oil in nostrils.  Drinking hot water and took a dose of colloidal silver. Will head into the sauna again soon. I don't even want to think what condition we would be in without working to stay on top of this day-by-day. Did read were 10k Vitamin C IV worked well with mild cases. Am currently dosing about 3k a day. Will likely up the dosage today. Been watching Bob Ross videos while in the sauna and ready to paint some more today.

Much love to you and yours as well mudra.
    Hadriel

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:20 am

Dearest Carol,

It warms my Heart to know your daughter found ways to let her pain out and support from a good therapist. Communication with someone who listens and makes you feel they care for you is essential. Sanicle has been such a warm Heart for me at a time I was needing it the most. I'll always be grateful to her for  that precious vista that opened there.

Also love  from your partner to share life's joys and challenges is a blessing. May she enjoy her relationship and weave nourishing bonds with her companion.

We haven't gone out in the streets since a month now and are running out of our goods. Still have lemons and apples which are a treat daily. But no, no juicing at the moment.
    Wheat grass and other green super powders are now part of daily diet.
    Laura is so terribly anxious to go out in the shops and catch the corona to then infect me with or to let me go out and catch it that she just won't me let go out without getting hysteric about it.
    She also read lately the virus may fix itself on pollution particles hence being capable of being transmitted through the air for a while. That certainly did not help her change her mind. i had nearly won a little walk around the block the other day but its now lost Lol.
    Such a crazy situation I am in!

When I went to the chemist the other  to fetch some homeopathic medicine for her that I read may help alleviate her thorax somatics I had to do so in hiding. Luckily the chemist is around the corner.

I am missing walking in the fresh air as I was doing daily and precious time on my own alone these days.

Keep doing all the good things. I wish you well Carol. I am sending Love in these vitamines, herbs and various other supplements and food you take that  they may help you with a complete speedy and stable recovery  Cheerful

My runny nose and watery eyes are now back to normal. Did several warm and long inhalations with essentials oils added. We have decided to do them on a daily routine.

Did I mention already that Spiro in a video I posted from him mentioned knowing of quite a bit of people who themselves know of people that are having flu like or respiratoty symptoms that subside after a while. I found this interesting.
    Does anyone here noticed something like that ? Could be self triggered because.Corona is the word that I think is most used daily all around the globe.
    It has become a mantra.

By the way someone  forwarded me a picture I can't seem to post here but it reads:

My Corona !!  - Page 2 91137847_10156623964050916_2165525989566709760_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=EULyT06PcNYAX-5YYTQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc5-1

C =   3
    O = 15
    R = 18
    O = 15
    N = 14
    A = 1
    ________
    6     66

What were the odds.

much Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 am

Aaah, Mudra.  And once again I'm wishing we lived closer so that I could help you out!  At least pop over for a cuppa and a chat.  You are such a patient lady and good Mum.

I thought you had a little back yard for your plants, or at least a balcony.  scratch

I'm sure you've thought of this but couldn't you and Laura go out together so she's not alone to panic?  Rochelle and I have decided that if one of us gets it we'd rather get sick and even die together, haha.   I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:30 am

Wow. 666. What a wake up call.

mudra, thank you for your good wishes. Blessing being returned to you and Laura. It's understandable that Laura is so concerned as she would be lost without you.

Day 6. Still have the watery eyes. Sinuses are draining with phlegm in back of throat creating irritation. Still no infection. No fever. Yesterday did the sauna twice. Dosed every two hours with colloidal silver. Upped dosage of Vitamin C to 4k and took the copper supplement 3 times yesterday. Still on ginger, turmeric, Vitamin D3 and others. Felt almost normal during the night before going to bed then it turned again with symptoms returning, popping up early am. Surprised with the watery eyes starting up again. Sinuses draining is huge as that was also causing the headaches. Have more Vitamin C being delivered by Amazon today and will up the dosage to 10k. More of the same with the colloidal silver, sauna and hot drinks today. Will start the day juicing.

Can you get supplies delivered? Having lived out in rural areas for years with no mail delivery to the home, I joined Amazon Prime where they deliver anything I order to my front door. Is there anyone you can contact for home deliveries?

I'm impressed with your self-administered treatments. Seems like you have a good plan of action with that. Wheat grass and other green super powders are now part of daily diet is good as is long inhalations with essentials oils added. I'm sorry that you can't get out for long walks. We still have snow and the cold air is not good as the bug thrives in cold. We do have a treadmill I got over 20 years ago. It helps. And the past couple of days it's gotten up to 50 degrees with some rain today. Love the snow and love when it melts. There are some nice brown patches of earth between snow mounds outside. All in all I'm happy that symptoms are mild as compared to what they could have been. We did have one case of Cov9 show up in the next town over.

Daughter reported people not showing up for work at the market and she is now working overtime. The shortage of staff is hard on those left behind having to carry a heavier work load. However, she is happy with the overtime pay. Ironic how money can be a good motivator during these times for those who are working in risky situations. So glad spouse is retired and no longer on the front line of health care these days where he was constantly at risk of bringing something home.

Hope those apples and lemons will last a bit longer until you can get more supplies. We're making more soups.

With Laura's anxiety she may need daily Vitamin B6 as that has a calming effect along Chamomile tea.

I'm also thinking about ordering some word-puzzle books and regular puzzles to have on hand. Today will be a painting day as there are 3 unfinished paintings on the easels to work on. And some other paintings to be scraped off and refinished with gesso to paint else over them. The ones to work on are a night forest waterfall, sea turtle and two landscapes. Have been watching the Bob Ross tutorials while in the sauna to pick up some new skills and get motivated.

Here's the link for another waterfall painting. Enjoy.

Much love for you.
    Carol

Read this.

Lost sense of smell could be a peculiar clue to coronavirus infection
    Several patients who have had symptoms consistent with coronavirus, but who have not been tested or are still awaiting results, described losing senses of smell and taste, even though their noses were clear and not congested. The loss occurred regardless of how sick they got, or whether they were congested. Using nasal drops or sprays did not help.

Read more at:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/lost-sense-of-smell-may-be-peculiar-clue-to-coronavirus-infection/articleshow/74767666.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Carol wrote

Read this.

Lost sense of smell could be a peculiar clue to coronavirus infection
    Several patients who have had symptoms consistent with coronavirus, but who have not been tested or are still awaiting results, described losing senses of smell and taste, even though their noses were clear and not congested. The loss occurred regardless of how sick they got, or whether they were congested. Using nasal drops or sprays did not help.

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/lost-sense-of-smell-may-be-peculiar-clue-to-coronavirus-infection/articleshow/74767666.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium

These are symptoms my son told me he has been having recently for a few days and then his perceptions came back.

Thank you for letting us know Carol.I forwarded the article to him. Can't reach neither of them at the phone at the moment.

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:00 am

I lost smell and taste as well , lasted about 2 to 3 days , then it came back.

This is totally normal.

I have been repeating the nasal flush daily , it really helps congestion, even chest congestion.

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:36 am

Thanks for the update NANU. I was wondering if you still were dealing with symptoms.

Day 7 Woke up with upper sinus congestion at midnight. Dosed with colloidal silver and then with Vitamin C at 3am. Still have clear phlegm drainage down back of throat creating irritation. Hot drinks help. Have moved onto a turmeric hot drink this morning. Eyes still watery. Spouse's upper congestion is much better. Never went into chest that we're aware of. Most likely due to all of the Vitamin C & D along with the multiple doses of colloidal silver. Lying down at night after a few hours is when sinus symptoms return along with watery eyes. Will do sauna early this morning along with 2 hour doses of colloidal silver and increase of Vitamin C. We've never lost our sense of smell so thinking this may be a different bug.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:48 am