tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
Carol
Sanicle
mudra
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
10 posters

My Corona !!

NANUXII
    NANUXII

My Corona !!  - Page 4 Empty Re: My Corona !!

Post  NANUXII Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:17 pm

the daddy lode.

car owner 2

car owner 3

car owner 4

it starts a little tenebrous, but gets better.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:43 pm

Swanny wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Carol wrote: He's on God's path.
    which God would that be? From your description, I presume Kali, but she is female.. perhaps he's on Goddess's path? Or is it Shiva? So many gods, its hard to tell Wink

Take your pick, none of them are real Naughty

lol the one is not ... the many are ... the all is god ... we are the all ...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 am

Vidhya and Carol thanks for your respective tips. Double Thumbs Up Hugs
    One last question re the Tower garden Carol do you find that it feeds your family ?
    Or would you need another one or two of these for that ?

Thank you
    Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:30 pm

mudra wrote:Vidhya and Carol thanks for your respective tips.   Double Thumbs Up Hugs
    One last question re the Tower garden Carol do you find that it feeds your family ?
    Or would you need another one or two of these for that ?

Thank you
    Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

That's a tough question because when I first started the seedlings I was experimenting to see what would grow, what problems popped up and how I would do it different the next time because placement becomes an issue as the produce grows.

This time, I started a lot more spinach seeds, a new cucumber variety, snow peas, cilantro, the bell pepper is doing producing numerous flowers and the hand pollination is doing well with a number of fruit growing. The Parsley and basil took off. The edible flowers were a disaster taking over everything so I pulled those out along with the lettuce variety mix and put the roots in glass jars to continue growing.

Leafy plants like lettuce grow fast and you can also go through them fast. I started one kale and one Swiss chard to see how they would work out. I like the kale.

Kale I mix in with the juicer. So that stretches it.

Okay.. if I were to start from scratch I'd have one whole side in spinach. I did put the cucumbers in the bottom row and used string for them grow up on. The first plant variety seems to get too much water, has some set fruit on it but can't make more so that's why the next two are Burpees. Another experiment. Very happy about bell peppers as that is something we eat all the time. I'll use the basil to make Pesto. And will be adding parsley to the juicing. Kale and Swiss chard take up a lot of space as they grow and you only get one plant. The lettuce keeps self-producing - so it's a good crop. I had placed the herbs up top but with the Dill growing 3 feet it's almost to the ceiling.

You can also use your Tower Garden to get plants started with a good root system and transplant them to pots. The zucchini was a pain in the ass taking up a ton of space with no produce (hand fertilization didn't take). Next time I'd start it inside and then transplant outside when the weather is better.

You need to sort out what you would like to eat ahead of time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:48 am

Fun fact for the day

Biocuticals are discontinuing Lipsomal C

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:29 pm

as you can see by these presentations people are taking matters into their own hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqjLYmGLK1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZuJH4j9Bxg

here is a good resource to see where they are coming up.

https://tottnews.com/2019/05/16/5g-tower-locations-australia/

There are 2 main things that will show your proximity to a cell tower , your phone and your drivers license or credit cards. I would not recommend you carrying those items close to towers as it may damage them ... if you are innocently walking or driving by one when it is being damaged , forensics can pin point your proximity and you may get a knock on the door.

i recommend not doing this sort of thing !  Nooooot !  

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:56 am

Fortunately, they're not here and we live far enough in the woods where the trees block reception.

Day 23 Another relapses during the night. This is like the never-ending virus. Yuk.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:53 pm

if you are having relapses it means you havent killed the virus.

did you have the bath ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 pm

NANUXII wrote:if you are having relapses it means you havent killed the virus.

did you have the bath ?

What bath?

No. The virus is still active and I feel worse even doing everything that I am. Nasal flushes, sauna, C, D, colloidal silver.. no fever. And I do have an impaired immune system so it hanging on is no surprise. It's lodged in the upper sinuses.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:57 pm

NANUXII wrote:Hey Misties ,  this thread is dedicated to My Corona ! ... Virus.  Yes i contracted Coronavirus in the last 24 hours.

My Symptoms are Mild feeling of fever , not a hot fever mind you and coughing up a lot of mucous.

What i did so far has hit it on the head and i am feeling much better. Ill keep you posted on  my condition and once my symptoms clear i will get a 5 day and 10 day buccal swab done to verify.

Ok so before i get into the actual cure im trying i need to tell you this virus is not as bad as people have made out. Mind you it takes something pretty hefty to take me off my game and its going to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days ( i'm anticipating )

Ok So intuitively i wanted to have a very hot bath and keep the windows and doors closed so the bathroom steams up. You want to breathe in the steam as much as you can.

I put 3 full cups of Dead Sea Salt. Contains Magnesium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sulfate , Bromide and a plethora of other minerals.  These are the things your body will need to fight off anything. So load up !!  Absorbing it transdermally ( is that a word ?  )  is pretty much the best way.

4 table spoons of Hemp Oil.   Hemp oil has to be one of the most amazing things i have come across. You can pretty much heal anything with it.

Water temperature should be as hot as you can stand. I mean i was yelping as i got in and it hurt my skin for a few seconds.

Stay in that for at least 25 minutes. Make sure your chest is completely covered in hot water.

Im also using Elderberry , Echinacea and Olive Leaf extract by Herbs of Gold. At least 6 teaspoons pr day.

So far so good.

When i got out of the bath i wrapped up in hot towels and rest on my stomach. And the stuff i coughed up !   needless to say i haven't coughed since.

Ill keep you posted..

N
    N

Found it. Thanks N.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:50 am

The following document and links are worth going through imho

Dr Robert Younghttps://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/the-truth-about-corona-and-how-to-prevent-and-or-reverse-the-corona-effect

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:28 pm

an excerpt from a study i have been reseärching

Barium :   The reported health effects include cardiovascular and kidney diseases, metabolic, neurological, and mental disorders. Age, race, dietary patterns, behavioral risks (e.g., smoking), use of medications (those that interfere with absorbed barium in human organism), and specific physiological status (e.g., pregnancy) can modify barium effects on human health.  

Why do they use the term " modify "  ?  

here's a Barium Test recommendation

Procedure

People who are undergoing a barium swallow should not eat or drink for a few hours before the test. In some cases, the doctor may ask the person to stop taking medication before the test.

Some hospitals recommend not chewing gum, eating mints, or smoking cigarettes after midnight the night before a barium swallow test.

Aluminium Salts :

I wont go too deep into this one but i have learned through the magic of google that Tar prevents Aluminium from oxidising... and the aluminium oxidant is the thing that clogs your pores and lungs !!!

So my theory is that if you smoke now and again and keep a healthy life style IE. Exersise , good food and dont watch TV.  I think the small trace elements of tar on the lung , which remember is bio solvable , meaning its a natural occurring tar and the body can deal with small amounts, can prevent the body absorbing aluminium salts ! it traps the salt in the tar then the body excretes it during exersise as co2.

N
    N
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:13 pm

NANUXII wrote:

Aluminium Salts :

I wont go too deep into this one but i have learned through the magic of google that Tar prevents Aluminium from oxidising... and the aluminium oxidant is the thing that clogs your pores and lungs !!!

So my theory is that if you smoke now and again and keep a healthy life style IE. Exersise , good food and dont watch TV.  I think the small trace elements of tar on the lung , which remember is bio solvable , meaning its a natural occurring tar and the body can deal with small amounts, can prevent the body absorbing aluminium salts ! it traps the salt in the tar then the body excretes it during exersise as co2.

N
    N

I've been saying for years that they stopped people smoking for a reason and that reason wasn't for health
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:23 pm

NANUXII wrote:an excerpt from a study i have been reseärching

Barium :   The reported health effects include cardiovascular and kidney diseases, metabolic, neurological, and mental disorders. Age, race, dietary patterns, behavioral risks (e.g., smoking), use of medications (those that interfere with absorbed barium in human organism), and specific physiological status (e.g., pregnancy) can modify barium effects on human health.  

Why do they use the term " modify "  ?  

here's a Barium Test recommendation

Procedure

People who are undergoing a barium swallow should not eat or drink for a few hours before the test. In some cases, the doctor may ask the person to stop taking medication before the test.

Some hospitals recommend not chewing gum, eating mints,[b] or smoking cigarettes after midnight the night before a barium swallow test.[/b

Aluminium Salts :

N
    N

Interesting research and conclusion Nanu.
    Thanks ☺

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:19 pm

Well i know one thing for sure... If government tell you not to do something " for health reasons " then the opposite is true.

In australia we had the " slip slop slap " campaign, ( im sure it was world wide ) It was about applying sun screen which in turn prevented the body from absorbing natural vitamin D.

As you can see from the above presentation they recommend Not Absorbing Vitamin D !! well that is the effect anyway. Also notice how the ad sounds like a nursery rhyme ? Any advert that sounds like that is implying you have the same capacity to think as an 18 month old toddler. Any ad with " folksy " music is also dangerous lol

Vitamin D is the most effective at fighting cancer ! closely followed by vitamin K.

Regarding smoking , I quit in my 30's for some 15 years , then my body started to crave it again... So i decided to smoke to enjoy the experience as opposed to it being a habit. And i wondered why do i crave tobacco ? So i looked into it and found this limited information in my previous post. The anti smoking campaign is even more obtuse then the slip slop slap one.

So smoking , in moderation imo is of benefit. especially when it prevents your body absorbing air borne particles distributed by chem trails.

They also bolster this propaganda to create fear and to have an excuse for failed medical procedures.

Chemo ? " sorry mr so and so but since your chemo your health has taken a turn for the worse .. if we had only gotten to you sooner ... "

Dont let them get you ! You have an infinitely better chance of surviving if you reject their recommendations.

imo 70% of " cancer " victims make the selves sick from fear and worry... fear of the unknown , worry that enables disease in the body. Then the medical butchers come and make you worse so you believe it even more .. its so sad ... I have lost family and friends because of this , people in their prime ... I dont lament their deaths only because it was their karma to do so... But i did learn a lesson.

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:39 pm

Zinc and Hydroxychloroquine apparently is a good way to go.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:15 pm

NANUXII wrote:

N
    N

French researchers to give nicotine patches to coronavirus patients and frontline workers after lower rates of infection were found among smokers

French researchers are planning to trial whether nicotine patches will help prevent - or lessen the effects of - the deadly coronavirus.

Evidence is beginning to show the proportion of smokers infected with coronavirus is much lower than the rates in the general population.

Scientists are now questioning whether nicotine could stop the virus from infecting cells, or if it may prevent the immune system overreacting to the infection.

Doctors at a major hospital in Paris - who also found low rates of smoking among the infected - are now planning to give nicotine patches to COVID-19 patients.

They will also give them to frontline workers to see if the stimulant has any effect on preventing the spread of the virus, according to reports.

It comes after world-famous artist David Hockney last week said he believes smoking could protect people against the deadly coronavirus.

Keep reading here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8246939/French-researchers-plan-nicotine-patches-coronavirus-patients-frontline-workers.html

On the ball again Nanu. Wink

BTW do you know how Evisnam is getting on? And Carol, have you overcome all of your symptoms now? Question
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:48 pm

G'day Sanicle. Yes, we both had relapses again but seem to be at the tail end of this now. Hopefully. The virus likes to hang out in the upper sinus. Ironic as this is the first time spouse has been ill this long ever. He rarely ever gets sick.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:13 am

Good to hear Carol. Well done to both of you. I love you
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:20 am

My wife had a very similar sickness this past winter. Took 90 days to get over it. Took antibiotics but did not help. Makes you wonder if it was Corona and how long has it been lingering around.

She is fine now.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am

Micjer wrote:My wife had a very similar sickness this past winter.  Took 90 days to get over it.  Took antibiotics but did not help.  Makes you wonder if it was Corona and how long has it been lingering around.

She is fine now.

From my research, I'm convinced now that viruses as a microbe do not exist, and colds and flu that we get are the body ridding itself of toxins.

I'm convinced that COVID-19 is man-made but not contagious.   It was produced in a lab from the DNA of animals to make a bioweapon that is released and works in conjunction with artificial intelligence and 5G.

Stewart Swerdlow says that COVID-19 is a parasite that is easily killed.  

Last edited by Seashore on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity)
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:

N
    N

French researchers to give nicotine patches to coronavirus patients and frontline workers after lower rates of infection were found among smokers

French researchers are planning to trial whether nicotine patches will help prevent - or lessen the effects of - the deadly coronavirus.

Evidence is beginning to show the proportion of smokers infected with coronavirus is much lower than the rates in the general population.

Scientists are now questioning whether nicotine could stop the virus from infecting cells, or if it may prevent the immune system overreacting to the infection.

Doctors at a major hospital in Paris - who also found low rates of smoking among the infected - are now planning to give nicotine patches to COVID-19 patients.  

They will also give them to frontline workers to see if the stimulant has any effect on preventing the spread of the virus, according to reports.

It comes after world-famous artist David Hockney last week said he believes smoking could protect people against the deadly coronavirus.

Keep reading here:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8246939/French-researchers-plan-nicotine-patches-coronavirus-patients-frontline-workers.html

On the ball again Nanu.   Wink

BTW do you know how Evisnam is getting on?  And Carol, have you overcome all of your symptoms now?   Question

Thank you sanicle , accruement of information by critical thinkers just like you, is what those who seek freedom, will aspire to engage in and even partake in. The jigsaw you just helped piece together is now stronger as a theory. This helps greatly in giving these theories weight. Thank you I love you

It is a shame however that leading french doctors and scientists still have no clue how the body works. Nicotine in your blood stream will not fight off a virus , it is the tar and nicotine that coat the lungs by smoking it, that assists the lungs from absorbing a larger portion of pathogens and air borne metallic particles from entering the blood stream.

On the other hand those who discovered this phenomena may have already heavily invested in companies who manufacture these products and are merely taking the pig to market.

these are the only two possibilities. Tisk Tisk Doctor folk ! le chat est sur la table, je peux le voir maintenant !

Re Evisnam : I believe he/it/they is preparing to travel to a new assignment, or may already be there. I doubt we will hear from Evisnam again.. Not till 2024 perhaps.

N
    N

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:45 am

NANUXII wrote:Re Evisnam : I believe he/it/they is preparing to travel to a new assignment, or may already be there. I doubt we will hear from Evisnam again.. Not till 2024 perhaps.

Left the planet eh? I wish him well. Good time to go. 2024? Interesting. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:01 am

I wish Evisnam well!! What is the destination?! Is this solar system a closed system (even to the Guardians of the Galaxy)?? 2024 is interesting, as I have a hunch regarding a regime-change in 2025. What Would Mr. Edgars Say??

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:36 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I wish Evisnam well!! What is the destination?! Is this solar system a closed system (even to the Guardians of the Galaxy)?? 2024 is interesting, as I have a hunch regarding a regime-change in 2025. What Would Mr. Edgars Say??

Evisnam did not say where but did mention what.

Yes im getting the same feeling , after 2024 tribulation may be stepped up. We have until then to get our houses in order.

Current date/time is Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 pm