tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
Carol
Sanicle
mudra
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
10 posters

    My Corona !!

    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:43 pm

    Hey Misties , this thread is dedicated to My Corona ! ... Virus. Yes i contracted Coronavirus in the last 24 hours.


    My Symptoms are Mild feeling of fever , not a hot fever mind you and coughing up a lot of mucous.


    What i did so far has hit it on the head and i am feeling much better. Ill keep you posted on my condition and once my symptoms clear i will get a 5 day and 10 day buccal swab done to verify.

    Ok so before i get into the actual cure im trying i need to tell you this virus is not as bad as people have made out. Mind you it takes something pretty hefty to take me off my game and its going to put me out of commission for 2 to 3 days ( i'm anticipating )

    Ok So intuitively i wanted to have a very hot bath and keep the windows and doors closed so the bathroom steams up. You want to breathe in the steam as much as you can.

    I put 3 full cups of Dead Sea Salt. Contains Magnesium Chloride , Potassium Chloride , Sodium Chloride , Calcium Chloride , Sulfate , Bromide and a plethora of other minerals. These are the things your body will need to fight off anything. So load up !! Absorbing it transdermally ( is that a word ? ) is pretty much the best way.

    4 table spoons of Hemp Oil. Hemp oil has to be one of the most amazing things i have come across. You can pretty much heal anything with it.

    Water temperature should be as hot as you can stand. I mean i was yelping as i got in and it hurt my skin for a few seconds.

    Stay in that for at least 25 minutes. Make sure your chest is completely covered in hot water.


    Im also using Elderberry , Echinacea and Olive Leaf extract by Herbs of Gold. At least 6 teaspoons pr day.


    So far so good.


    When i got out of the bath i wrapped up in hot towels and rest on my stomach. And the stuff i coughed up ! needless to say i haven't coughed since.


    Ill keep you posted..


    N
    N


    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron


    Posts : 11794
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:50 pm

    So Sorry for You, NANUXII. It sounds as though you have a positive attitude. I wish you a speedy recovery. Thank-you for letting us know. Looking forward to your progress reports.


    Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  mudra Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:05 pm

    Hello Nanu you did all the right things to tackle with these symptoms Thubs Up

    Do you know you contracted the Corona after a test was done or do you suspect having it ?
    The reason I am asking is that symptom of abundant mucous doesn't add up to what I read about the Corona virus. It usually said mild fever and dry cough for a few days until it suddenly turns into respiratory problem.

    Anyways I wish you prompt recovery Nanu.
    Sending my highest energy and Love your way.

    Take care and be well soon
    Hugs

    Love for You
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle


    Posts : 2227
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:05 pm

    So sorry to hear that Nanu! Wondered which one of us would be the first. Sounds like you are doing an excellent job of defeating it though.

    Please keep us posted! Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle


    Posts : 2227
    Join date : 2011-02-28
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:46 am

    Good news Swanny!  

    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5


    A team of Australian researchers say they’ve found a cure for the novel coronavirus and hope to have patients enrolled in a nationwide trial by the end of the month.

    University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research director Professor David Paterson told news.com.au today they have seen two drugs used to treat other conditions can wipe out the virus in test tubes.

    He said one of the medications, given to some of the first people to test positive for COVID-19 in Australia, had already resulted in “disappearance of the virus” and complete recovery from the infection.

    Prof Paterson, who is also an infectious disease physician at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, said it wasn’t a stretch to label the drugs “a treatment or a cure”.

    “It’s a potentially effective treatment,” he said.

    “Patients would end up with no viable coronavirus in their system at all after the end of therapy.”

    The drugs are both already registered and available in Australia.

    “What we want to do at the moment is a large clinical trial across Australia, looking at 50 hospitals, and what we’re going to compare is one drug, versus another drug, versus the combination of the two drugs,” Prof Paterson said.

    Given their history, researchers have a “long experience of them being very well tolerated” and there are no unexpected side effects.

    Continue reading: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5


    cheers   I hope.  Can we trust them?   scratch
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Carol Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 am

    Glad that you're feeling better and thank you so much for all the excellent helpful info. Hadriel


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia


    Posts : 5520
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  burgundia Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:48 pm

    I wish you a speedy recovery. Keep warm :)
    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:09 pm

    Thank you all so much for your best wishes ,  I love you guys for being my digital family Hadriel



    So to address your question Mudra , apparently there are two types , one with dry cough the other with mucous. This is according to Dr John Campbell.

    I would suspect the one with mucous is with smokers. I smoke cigars on occasion.

    Reverse engineering its behavior as a virus i suspect that whomever designed this strain tweaked it so the body wont raise its core temperature.

    When i had that bath i made sure i was so hot that it would kill off that part of the modified virus.

    Interestingly i saw today the BBC released an article here  BBC News

    This article tells you what not to do... one of them is to raise your core temp.  All i can say is Scumbags !!!

    Suffice to say the article has a list of very effective anti coronavirus methods.  



    SPREAD THE WORD!!! If you contract the virus get in the bath and raise your core temp.

    So my report on day 2 ,  i feel 65 to 70% better.


    N
    N


    Last edited by NANUXII on Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:20 pm

    Sanicle wrote:Good news Swanny!  

    https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5


    A team of Australian researchers say they’ve found a cure for the novel coronavirus and hope to have patients enrolled in a nationwide trial by the end of the month.

    University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research director Professor David Paterson told news.com.au today they have seen two drugs used to treat other conditions can wipe out the virus in test tubes.

    He said one of the medications, given to some of the first people to test positive for COVID-19 in Australia, had already resulted in “disappearance of the virus” and complete recovery from the infection.

    Prof Paterson, who is also an infectious disease physician at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, said it wasn’t a stretch to label the drugs “a treatment or a cure”.

    “It’s a potentially effective treatment,” he said.

    “Patients would end up with no viable coronavirus in their system at all after the end of therapy.”

    The drugs are both already registered and available in Australia.

    “What we want to do at the moment is a large clinical trial across Australia, looking at 50 hospitals, and what we’re going to compare is one drug, versus another drug, versus the combination of the two drugs,” Prof Paterson said.

    Given their history, researchers have a “long experience of them being very well tolerated” and there are no unexpected side effects.

    Continue reading: https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/coronavirus-australia-queensland-researchers-find-cure-want-drug-trial/news-story/93e7656da0cff4fc4d2c5e51706accb5


    cheers   I hope.  Can we trust them?   scratch



    I make a point of never trusting a doctor or medical professional. They must follow the program in order to stay in business.

    The antidote was designed at the same time as the virus. I suspect the antidote would remove the part of the code in the virus that stops the body from raising its core temp.

    N
    N
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  mudra Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:17 pm

    NANUXII wrote:Thank you all so much for your best wishes ,  I love you guys for being my digital family Hadriel



    So to address your question Mudra , apparently there are two types , one with dry cough the other with mucous. This is according to Dr John Campbell.

    I would suspect the one with mucous is with smokers. I smoke cigars on occasion.

    Reverse engineering its behavior as a virus i suspect that whomever designed this strain tweaked it so the body wont raise its core temperature.

    When i had that bath i made sure i was so hot that it would kill off that part of the modified virus.

    Interestingly i saw today the BBC released an article here  BBC News

    This article tells you what not to do... one of them is to raise your core temp.  All i can say is Scumbags !!!

    Suffice to say the article has a list of very effective anti coronavirus methods.  



    SPREAD THE WORD!!!   If you contract the virus get in the bath and raise your core temp.

    So my report on day 2 ,  i feel 65 to 70% better.


    N
    N

    Excellent news Nanu cheers
    My Heart sings to know you are feeling so much better.
    And thank you for bringing some light re my question.
    So the trick is to make this virus so warm that he wants to get out again Cheerful
    Another reason then why it is now officially recommended not to use any fever lowering medicines when one is infected with covid 19.

    Love from me
    mudra

    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:10 pm

    Well its pretty obvious what one would do to create a virus that is seemingly un beatable.


    All viruses , no matter what , will cause a reaction by your immune system. Your body does what its designed to do and raises its core temp.

    A virus designed to mitigate this first step will spread and make us all really sick. If you have any symptoms get in the bath straight away !!!


    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:27 pm

    Also i found fresh Ginger Root does a lot to help.


    I slice it thin and eat them like chips raw. The difference is noticeable almost instantly.



    hugs

    N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Carol Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:53 pm

    I just read something very interesting.....if you sit in a sauna at high temperatures arouind 133 degrees for 15 minuets three times a day it heats up your sinuses and that will kill the virus they are using it on patients and it is working....nice to know.....

    and

    Virus dies at temps of 133 degrees.

    The video shows why and how to use a blow dryer to make the nasal passages warm enough to kill the virus.[/size]


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPb3v9aAlCc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3sjMnVkBA8U85TjS6RRg9srnOnrinY5ycoKTUZDgM46RfNuR4ktcAk5Uc


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny


    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Swanny Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:46 pm

    Interesting but you might want to read the comments below the video. Not everyone has faith in him geek
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  mudra Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:13 pm

    Carol wrote:I just read something very interesting.....if you sit in a sauna at high temperatures arouind 133 degrees for 15 minuets three times a day it heats up your sinuses and that will kill the virus they are using it on patients and it is working....nice to know.....

    and

    Virus dies at temps of 133 degrees.

    The video shows why and how to use a blow dryer to make the nasal passages warm enough to kill the virus.[/size]


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPb3v9aAlCc&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3sjMnVkBA8U85TjS6RRg9srnOnrinY5ycoKTUZDgM46RfNuR4ktcAk5Uc

    Excellent find Carol cheers
    Thank you.
    My daughter and I have been ill lately with fever, flu like symptoms and coughing.
    We took vit C, Turmeric, propolis and three times a day did very hot inhalations with various essential oils until water cooled down. We also cut out all sugar and essentially thrived on rice, lentils ,salt and water.
    Our respective symptoms subsided after a week or so.
    I really don't know if what we experienced is covid19 related or not but In regards to what was discussed above I would imagine the hot inhalations amongst the other things have been quite beneficial.

    Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  mudra Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:17 pm

    Swanny wrote:Interesting but you might want to read the comments below the video. Not everyone has faith in him geek

    Best way to know is to try it and see for ones own.


    Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:48 pm

    mudra wrote:
    Swanny wrote:Interesting but you might want to read the comments below the video. Not everyone has faith in him geek

    Best way to know is to try it and see for ones own.


    Love from me
    mudra


    Ditto !! You know that most propaganda is manufactured , like that BBC article. The very companies that stand to make billions on this manufactured event will lose if a natural cure beats them to the crunch.

    This method has merit and was shared with me and i have re posted it elsewhere.

    If you dont have a hair dryer or are not sure how to do the method there is a simpler way.


    Another method you can try is to get a big towel , go to your bathroom sink and turn on the hot water as hot as it will go.

    Put the towel over the back of your head and lower your face into the steam using the towel to trap any from escaping.

    Breathe it in for at least 2 to 3 minutes, take a break or regulate the heat so you dont burn your face off...

    If you do happen to burn your self do not be a millenial and complain to the four corners of the earth, take responsibility for your actions and learn from your mistakes. Or option 2 is jump off a cliff ... we do not need you in the gene pool.


    Ok so as you can see I am back to my old self. Day 3 Of My Corona !!! I am getting ready to go to work as i type.


    Coronavirus is BS !


    We are powerful !!!! We are Amazing !!! We are Legion !!!! .... oops sorry wrong speech ... We are Niiiice !!!


    N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Carol Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:03 pm

    NANUXII wrote:


    If you  dont have a hair dryer or are not sure how to do the method there is a simpler way.


    Another method you can try is to get a big towel , go to your bathroom sink and turn on the hot water as hot as it will go.

    Put the towel over the back of your head and lower your face into the steam using the towel to trap any from escaping.

    Breathe it in for at least 2 to 3 minutes, take a break or regulate the heat so you dont burn your face off...

    If you do happen to burn your self do not be a millenial and complain to the four corners of the earth, take responsibility for your actions and learn from your mistakes. Or option 2 is jump off a cliff ... we do not need you in the gene pool.


    Ok so as you can see I am back to my old self.   Day 3 Of My Corona !!!    I am getting ready to go to work as i type.


    Coronavirus is BS !  


    We are powerful !!!! We are Amazing !!! We are Legion !!!!   ....  oops  sorry wrong speech ... We are Niiiice !!!


    N
    N

    Brings back memories when our mum did that with us - only she added some Vicks Vapor rub to the hot steaming water. One can also put some Vicks on a Q-tip and coat the inner nose lining to help with breathing.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny


    Posts : 1175
    Join date : 2010-04-13
    Location : The Shire of Wilts

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Swanny Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:13 pm

    Carol wrote:

    Brings back memories when our mum did that with us - only she added some Vicks Vapor rub to the hot steaming water. One can also put some Vicks on a Q-tip and coat the inner nose lining to help with breathing.
    Haha yea I remember my dad doing that Lolerz
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron


    Posts : 11794
    Join date : 2010-09-28
    Location : The Matrix

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:35 pm

    That was a Speedy Recovery! What Tests Have You Had? Worldwide Testing and Isolating Seems Pathetic!
    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:37 am

    orthodoxymoron wrote:That was a Speedy Recovery! What Tests Have You Had? Worldwide Testing and Isolating Seems Pathetic!


    Hey MoxyDoxy


    yes is was speedy , 2 things 1 is i did the methods mentioned as soon as i felt it coming on. 2 is I am homonovus.  We are genetically engineered to resist most human ailments ( sorry to sound lofty ) Ill have tests done at the 5 and 10 day mark as recommended.

    When i was younger i was tested by a very good Doctor in Poland, he tested my immune system and all the parameters were 1.5 to 2 points higher than anything he had ever seen and he had been practicing for some 20 years at that point.  He said jokingly that even the Aids Virus would have a hard time putting a dent in my health.

    So I guess im lucky in that regard, needless to say the methods i reported will still work on normal humans.. only difference is it may not be as quick.

    On another note i hand to you all the smoking gun

    https://time.com/5805386/facebook-bug-spam-coronavirus/

    this is in my mind absolute proof the virus was engineered and all the big guns are on board. Not that any of us Misties had a doubt.

    but its good to get confirmation.


    Many hugs


    N
    N


    Last edited by NANUXII on Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII


    Posts : 591
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Antares

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  NANUXII Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:41 am

    Carol wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:


    If you  dont have a hair dryer or are not sure how to do the method there is a simpler way.


    Another method you can try is to get a big towel , go to your bathroom sink and turn on the hot water as hot as it will go.

    Put the towel over the back of your head and lower your face into the steam using the towel to trap any from escaping.

    Breathe it in for at least 2 to 3 minutes, take a break or regulate the heat so you dont burn your face off...

    If you do happen to burn your self do not be a millenial and complain to the four corners of the earth, take responsibility for your actions and learn from your mistakes. Or option 2 is jump off a cliff ... we do not need you in the gene pool.


    Ok so as you can see I am back to my old self.   Day 3 Of My Corona !!!    I am getting ready to go to work as i type.


    Coronavirus is BS !  


    We are powerful !!!! We are Amazing !!! We are Legion !!!!   ....  oops  sorry wrong speech ... We are Niiiice !!!


    N
    N

    Brings back memories when our mum did that with us - only she added some Vicks Vapor rub to the hot steaming water. One can also put some Vicks on a Q-tip and coat the inner nose lining to help with breathing.



    Oh wow ! the memories flood back Cool


    Something else you can do is cut a piece of garlic, let it sit for 1 to 2 mins , then rub it on a Q tip , pit it up your nose and in your ears. Follow up with Hydrogen Peroxide in the ears only. HP in the nose is not recommended.


    burgundia
    burgundia


    Posts : 5520
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Location : Poland

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  burgundia Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:07 am

    About that hot water and a towel method...we can make it simpler. Just put a bowl on a table, pour boiling water into it, sit at the table and cover your head and the bowl with a towel and then breathe in the steam.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin


    Posts : 27749
    Join date : 2010-04-07
    Location : Hawaii

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  Carol Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:48 am

    We weren't feeling the best Wednesday night and into this morning. Did the sauna at 133 degrees twice yesterday, early this morning and at least 2 more times today.

    Usually when I start to get something I crave something sweet. (NOT GOOD) My eyes water a lot. Still watering today. Throat doesn't feel right and slight headache and some sinus congestion on one side. Did use some Vicks for the sinuses.

    We also upped our Vitamin C & D intake and I have Copper supplement, Yin Chia, ginger and turmeric.

    May try out the hair drier method today.

    Drinking 'hot' liquids. At first hot water with a bit of lemon in it. Added cayenne pepper, ginger and turmeric to the hot water drink this morning. Made a huge Instant Pot of chicken soup using the whole chicken which had garlic, onions and ginger in it.

    Good news, no fever or coughing.


    _________________
    What is life?
    It is the flash of a firefly in the night, the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.

    With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra


    Posts : 22364
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 67
    Location : belgium

    My Corona !!  Empty Re: My Corona !!

    Post  mudra Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:02 am

    Happy you are feeling better Carol :)
    A sauna is soo handy to have.Lucky you  sunny
    I am happy to have a bathtub at home, a commodity that seems to disappear in modern accomodations
    where they are being replaced by showers.
    A rubber hot water bag in the area of throat and chest is also doing a lot of good when you rub yourself first
    with a selection of essential oils.
    My daughter in law told me once that in her country, Bulgaria, they use coarse Sheep's wool applied directly on the chest.
    Keep up the good spirits and nature's medicine. These are great partners.
    You'll soon be through the uncomforts you now experience.

    Love from me
    mudra

      Current date/time is Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:49 pm