tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 39 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:07 pm

mudra, thank you for your explanation from your POV. I could have left multiple times, was given the opportunity to leave/cross over a number of times and didn't. Why? Spouse wasn't ready, nor my children. There is not doubt of the lure of being on the other side. Yet, I had to make a choice. I knew spouse and the children would have suffered - needed me to continue - irrespective of what I would have chosen if I were just focusing on myself. I had to make a commitment to living fully in this 3D existence and not keep being pulled to the other side, as for a number of years - I had one foot in each.

I also fully understand where Lionhawk is coming from and had discussed this with Kate. I don't think that she is happy with is decision either. He doesn't appear to have any strong emotional anchors here to hold him and would prefer to cross over early. It wouldn't be that difficult to say C'est la vie. Yet, I would miss him and wanted him to reconsider, to stay. As he has much to offer to others, in ways of his personal experience, where they can be helped along on their spiritual path. All those years of his in-depth self-examination and exploration mean something to those who would be left behind. Does he acknowledge this? Most likely. He's not stupid.

When I said I was selfish.. it means I want him to remain where we can continue to interact and not show up as a disembodied spirit in my bedroom late at night, like Brook did. I really don't appreciate those types of visits. And if he were to show up uninvited, he would get lambasted for wasting the life he has here - to cross over sooner then later, and disturbing my inner peace.

The other part of this whole situation is that whenever I go into a frequency resonance with him, my heart literally aches. This is a mirror physical reaction to the pain that he carries within. I used to use this technique with clients all the time, so that I could mirror back to them their unconscious feelings. So pulling back was also a form of self-protection. Helping with 'an assist', to help lessen his emotional burden by carrying some of his pain - is what friends can do for one another up to a point. Then I passed this task on to my two go-to spiritual contacts and asked them to take over.

Lionhawk's Birthday is on March 8th. Happy early Happy Birthday Andy. I hope you stuff yourself with sugarless cake and ice cream. And keep some Alkseltzer on hand.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:09 am

Carol wrote:mudra, thank you for your explanation from your POV. I could have left multiple times, was given the opportunity to leave/cross over a number of times and didn't. Why? Spouse wasn't ready, nor my children. There is not doubt of the lure of being on the other side. Yet, I had to make a choice. I knew spouse and the children would have suffered - needed me to continue - irrespective of what I would have chosen if I were just focusing on myself. I had to make a commitment to living fully in this 3D existence and not keep being pulled to the other side, as for a number of years - I had one foot in each.

I do completely understand the choices you made Carol. They are good because they are yours and were made from assessing the cards you had at hand and what seemed of highest value to you.In a way I can relate to you when my husband and I decided to separate after 18 years of marriage I literrally felt half of me had gone. It took me a while to process all this and I learned quite a lot doing so. But in the first months all I wanted was to die. What made ma stay is my children.These were what my Heart chose to serve. Because I chose from the Heart no matter the many challenges I faced with them I never once thought I would have preferred to go.

I also fully understand where Lionhawk is coming from and had discussed this with Kate. I don't think that she is happy with is decision either. He doesn't appear to have any strong emotional anchors here to hold him and would prefer to cross over early. It wouldn't be that difficult to say C'est la vie. Yet, I would miss him and wanted him to reconsider, to stay. As he has much to offer to others, in ways of his personal experience, where they can be helped along on their spiritual path. All those years of his in-depth self-examination and exploration mean something to those who would be left behind. Does he acknowledge this? Most likely. He's not Stupid.

As I began to know LionHawk a little on this forum I would anticipate he would say to you that his personal experiences are no more no less than his personal experiences and that no one should drink his  words as if they were divine nectar. Because he knows that what is really of value is everyone's own walk on the spiritual path. We may  declare someone a spiritual leader, turn  them into A God to only despise them'after a while when they don't behave as we now think they should . But either way this won't bring you any closer to spritual freedom. What is of any real value are the steps one takes personally on their path engaging fully soul and Heart. If there is one lesson one may learn from him it is that one: go first hand.

Addendum :  in my humble opinion the latest " in depth self examination" LionHawk wanted to share with us related to the sacred Light has been completely misunderstood and yet he shared something that was part of his experience and thst meant something important to him

When I said I was selfish.. it means I want him to remain where we can continue to interact and not show up as a disembodied spirit in my bedroom late at night, like Brook did. I really don't appreciate those types of visits. And if he were to show up uninvited, he would get lambasted for wasting the life he has here - to cross over sooner then later, and disturbing my inner peace.

We are spaceless and timeless beings. Ghost like beings are not the being. They are something else entirely. Samadhi breaks all the chains with earthly ties. If its Samadhi LionHawk is speaking about than he will have much better things to do than to come and haunt you in your sleep .

The éther part of this whole situation is that whenever I go into a frequency resonance with him, my heart literally aches. This is a mirror physical reaction to the pain that he carries within. I used to use this technique with clients all the time, so that I could mirror back to them their unconscious feelings. So pulling back was also a form of self-protection. Helping with 'an assist', to help lessen his emotional burden by carrying some of his pain - is what friends can do for one another up to a point. Then I passed this task on to my two go-to spiritual contacts and asked them to take over.

Carol I understand your empathy for Andy. This is part of your nature. On a personal level I don't believe such an energetic connection is necessary nor that it is safe to do. That bandwith of pain you perceive exists  you are totally right and Andy is well placed to know about it.
    That bandwith represents  the sum total of all the suffering he has ever gone through from earliest to latest. Its all there perfectly recorded, nothing missing and completely available.
    This as is usually the case for all of us is a huge amount of charge. And yes as far as Andy is concerned you experience it as excruciating pain.

However remember we are spaceless and timeless beings. This not in theory but in truth.
    Andy has a pretty close grasp of his timeless nature. If he connects with the pain just has you do he is capable of reexperiencing it. But most of the time I believe he does not connect to it. He processed his sufferings or he wouldn't have his sacred light reaching such high levels. Both don't fit together imho. The pain is available as explained above but Andy is not trapped into it.
    But really the question should directly be asked to him otherwise its just speculation. He is the one  who is able to answer this much better than I.

Lionhawk's Birthday is on March 8th. Happy early Happy Birthday Andy. I hope you stuff yourself with sugarless cake and ice cream. And keep some Alkseltzer on hand.[/color]

Great news  Harp
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:I am sincerely sorry!

I'm speechless.

Anyone else?

Flowers

No, not speechless Andy.

It's more sadness that I feel crossing my Heart in the last few days.

This too will pass.
    I'll let it go.

Love for you
    mudra

Morning folks,

Sadness INDEED! Let's roll back some bean footage, shall we?

Feb. 23, 2020. Lionhawk perceived that something was coming his way. Had that feeling for a couple of days.

Feb. 24, 2020, Lionhawk was attacked. Right in the heart chakra. It was like a sphere of grayish light, an orb of good size. Upon closer examination, you could see black and gray tentacles within the orb. At the time, I couldn't see the perpetrator because I was preoccupied with the attack and reacting to it. Did someone mention something about mood swings?

Feb. 25, 2020, the perpetrator reared its ugly head with a very nasty and dark post. The energy signatures of the attack and that posting were the same. Another mood swing.

Feb. 26, 2020, I get a call from my brothers down in Florida, they say they are going on a road trip to visit me. It made me excited. Another mood swing.

Feb. 27, 2020, Spent the day cleaning up the house and preparing for their arrival. Then I get an email later in the evening that the road trip was canceled, due to one of my brothers pulled a muscle in his back. Another mood swing.

Feb. 28, 2020, Spent the day putting things back up and dealing with some legal issues. More mood swings.

Feb. 29, 2020, Started work in the dining room, cleaning out our china cabinet and our bar cabinet.

Mar. 1, 2020, Late afternoon, completed the dining room. Then I came back here. I had a lot of good news that I had wanted to post about. What a shocker! Delphi and I decided to get some fresh air and we took to the skies. Talk about a mood swing!

Mar. 2, 2020, It's morning. I just filled up my second cup of coffee and was heading back to my computer, when Brook showed up in the living room, looking down at me. The thought transfer was, "What the hell just happened over there?" I looked back up at her and put my hands in the air, saying, "I don't know." I spent the rest of the day trying to figure out that very question, what did happen over here?

Mar. 3, 2020, Spent the day doing session work.

Mar. 4, 2020, Spent the day, starring at the screen, trying to motivate myself to even write a post. Struggling with the thought, "to what end?"

I have nothing to hide. So what I am going to do now is flip all my cards over, and once that is done, the jury can decide whether I am guilty or not, and if so that I am found guilty, we can move on to the sentencing stage.

But first I would like to make a few comments here, concerning the events that have occurred in the last week or so. Since when was it allowed for a forum member to attack another forum member? Attacking a forum member's heart chakra on top of that? Just a general question? Can anyone answer that? I know if I did that, I wouldn't get 30 days probation and I would have been booted out of here faster than you could say lickity split. Then to hear of the comments being made that supported the perpetrator, thereby condoning that action? Then on Sunday, a rumor is floating around that "Lionhawk has left the building." In what PM bathroom did that rumor get started? At which time a vision popped up where the perp throws out a few items of clothing out of a house, slams the door shut, then claps their hands together as if to shake off some dirt, and then says, "another one bites the dust," with a gleeful smile. After which, another question comes to mind, is that why the membership here has plummeted to such low numbers? How many other members were attacked by this perp? Then the perp tries to sweep it all under the rug as business as usual with those postings. Each posting getting more vague by the second. I couldn't make out heads or tails with the last posting this perp wrote. Trying to hide the hit and run attack, never taking full responsibility for it. Then asks the question, "are we okay now?" To that ending, I will never trust this forum member ever again or till such time that the perp learns and passes its lessons on "arrogance." All I can say here is that all of this has been recorded. I didn't do the recording either. It was recorded holographically. Just know that there will be a day where the perp will be held accountable. Why? For not respecting the Rules of Engagement. Violating those rules. As to how many times? I don't even want to go down that rabbit hole.

Another little issue is the one where Lionhawk left the building. Who started that rumor? hmmm...? Or was it another matter of context? Something taken out of context? It would seem to be a common occurrence at this little website. The only thing I can think of there is when I said I had completed my end of a contract and I released myself from it. Isn't that a good thing? Another thing accomplished? What does that have to do with leaving the building? I also wouldn't just leave the building without addressing everyone here. Just out of general respect. So all of this doesn't make sense to me as to how it came to be. Outside of Delphi and I spending time, soaring the skies, on Sunday afternoon, I haven't left the building.

Since Sunday, I have been in a state of great concern. How did my loving intentions get so turned upside down? Two reasons. FEAR and PAIN. Not my fear persee, but maybe my pain created or gave birth to this fear.

There have been many instances of this fear popping up in Carol's postings. Creating even threatening tones of engagement. "I'll LAMBBLAST HIM IF HE DOES THIS!" As though my life is about to be snuffed out.

You know, I don't give out my telephone as a general rule. Only with corporations that are my bills, or only those I value as true friends. So I give my number to Carol and her response is, "What do you want to talk about, Andy?" Clearly a fearful response indicated by her defensive posturing. Not to mention the energy of fear steaming off of her email. I knew if I responded to that, I was going to walk into a confrontation. Thus creating more discomfort for her. Which was the last thing I wanted to do in regards to her. And that is why I didn't respond back. And speaking of emails, I went back and checked the emails between us. For the most part, they were Pro Carol and there was no mention of an evil brother. Well, that complicates that...

And all this nonsense about me threatening her space. I've got news for you. If you were to look out into the ethers, you can see the Angelic realm. It is triangular in shape where the borders are not in a straight line. But you can see three focal points nonetheless. At one of these focal points a wormhole or conduit, emerges and goes through space and comes here. Look at it kind of like a flower and the stem. As the stem approaches here, you will see an energic flower pod, long in shape and roundish. The peddles at the end are rooted in the Earth. The roots continue through the Earth throughout. The ends of these roots are the focal points of the transmission and receiving of Angelic data. Basically a phone line between Angelic beings that are incarnated here and to the Angelic realm. The flower pod is the main station where it is filtered and then sent in either direction. The stem is also flexible. It can expand or contract. Carol's energy signature is in the pod. Talk about respecting your space, I have not even entered that Pod. Although I do have access.
    Instead, I have been on the outside of it providing protection if anything else.

Isn't our personal goal to know thyself? To remember who we are? Remember what we have forgotten? In my little universe, that quest is still ongoing. The process of doing that only makes one's universe expand. You end up knowing less because your awareness field has increased. Through compression and integration, we find ourselves looking through the eyeballs of a child. We become that child. Whereby our personal path ends as we enter the Prime Creator's house.

Then an opportunity arises to where you recognize a family member, way back in time and all you want to do is acknowledge them as such in their full glory. With love, compassion, and most certainly my gratitude for being part of my soul's lifestream. You helped me to heal back at that time. You were a positive in that lifestream. And all I had wanted to do was to express my gratitude for all the things you did that was most beneficial to my lifestream. That's all I wanted. I wasn't doing anything that would have taken away from your inner peace of your realm of happiness. That still holds to even right now. I never wanted to hurt you or take from you. All I wanted to do was share this love. To say hi, just so I could hear your Angelic voice once more. {phone number}

But instead...more fear entered the stage.

Well, I may have some good news here. It depends upon how it is received. Going back to how this fear was birthed in the first place. And if this resonates. please feel free to comment. After reading it, take a deep breath, instead of just reacting to it with more fear. Let's call it, "The Original Sin."

The session work yesterday revealed something I had not seen before. Imagine if you will, a dark and gloomy place, like a round big basement with a tall ceiling. Last year this basement was full. Let's use boards in this construct. The boards represent all the issues I was processing last year. Pain boards for instance. Well, the processing of all these boards was processed. There are no more boards in this basement. However, there was something left on the floor. A very small pile of what looked like iron and rust particles. Strange I thought. This is all that is left from all that processing? Why is it still here? Then something told me to invert it. When I did, it became abundantly clear as to what happened. A hollow spot appeared into the floor. Somebody had taken some of my pain away. Without my permission. They had crossed the lines of the Rules of Engagement. Basically took what wasn't theirs. That person was you, Carol. Despite your vocalized intentions of goodwill. It was then, I could hear Tory's voice yelling out to everyone, don't try to heal me! Why he yelled that out. It created more pain. More loss. The loss of that pain. Being denied to process that pain. And so on.

The evidence is when you stated that when you accessed my pain, your heart ached. Your heart actually absorbed some of that pain. If it hadn't, your heart wouldn't have felt it to begin with. Once that happened, the pain took root within you sprouting fear. And when these fears were expressed, I could see them being truthful in places and yet out of phase with the reality that was unfolding. Causing you with much overwhelmedness and discomfort. Your empathy for me was the cause of this. It is a given that as a healer you have empathic attributes for the well being of others. But you didn't apply the Rules of Engagement because you empathy overpowered your judgment. Understandably so as your empathy courses through your whole being.

That is another reason why I could identify my pain within you but not the fears. Mudra was once again spot-on as what she was saying about hooking up to someone not being necessary and could be unsafe.

So do me a favor. Stop trying to heal me! I do not want you to have a heart attack because you took on my pain. Return what you have taken. Then do a fear defrag. Once that is done, things will be right as rain once more.

Yes, I have processed all the pain that I had. More importantly, I have integrated it into my soul. I visit the basement every day, and I can see and feel the very last moments of Brook's physical life. I relive that more times than anyone here will ever know. And Carol, no worries as to Brook showing up in your bedroom ever again. I know Brook and she would have never showed up unless she was called. On some level, you did call for her. She was shocked as well when that happened. You saw the shock. Where she responded from your call in your subconsciousness and then the moment you went into conscious mode. Yep, that's a shocker.

And to hear of folks even projecting that Lionhawk is this or that in terms of a status, makes me want to puke. You might want to change those filters you are using. If I can learn something from someone's path of experiences and they can learn something from mine, that will help us get home that much quicker, I'm happy with that. Status doesn't make you happy. Joy makes us happy!

Still here...

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:18 am

You really do live in a Wonderworld Lionhawk. I love the imagery you paint with your words.  You do it so cleverly, making it easy to picture just what you are saying.  Just like Mudra, you both really do “have a way with words” to convey your personal perceptions of situations.  I can well believe you two are soul mates as you have such great empathy for each other’s views and ways of sharing them.  But that doesn’t mean I buy into everything you share.  As Mudra said recently here (https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9878p850-the-bridge-way#145101) I tend to read what’s behind the words more these days.

To be honest all I see in yours is the saviour/victim mentality that Pisceans are so prone to.  I understand this as I have a Piscean Ascendent and have been through that. But in your posts I see no true comprehension of, or compassion for, the pain you cause others or the words they try to express to present their own points of view (self-admitted).

No doubt you’ll see this as another “hit and run attack” but I really don’t have the time or energy for more as I doubt you’d truly take in what I’m trying to express to you anyway, as evidenced by past efforts.  

So that’s it for me.  You’ll be pleased to know I won’t bother you on this thread again as it’s obvious I’m not welcome here. As you say, joy in life is what matters, so you do your thing and I’ll do mine in peace.   Cheerful

https://themysticalempress.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/pisces-rescuer-victim-or-mystic/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:35 am

Sanicle wrote:You really do live in a Wonderworld Lionhawk. I love the imagery you paint with your words.  You do it so cleverly, making it easy to picture just what you are saying.  Just like Mudra, you both really do “have a way with words” to convey your personal perceptions of situations.  I can well believe you two are soul mates as you have such great empathy for each other’s views and ways of sharing them.  But that doesn’t mean I buy into everything you share.  As Mudra said recently here (https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9878p850-the-bridge-way#145101) I tend to read what’s behind the words more these days.

Dear Sanicle,

I have often thought we are a soul family having spent such a long stretch of time with you all and coming to love
    and appreciate every one . You all have your unique qualities of being and I hold a special place for you in my Heart.
    None of you holds a higher seat there than any other though. You are kindred and special souls that I simply like to be around.

Because some of the things LionHawk shared with us I was familiar with doesn't make us soul mates or does it ?  
    We never discuss behind the scene. Don't feel an inkling to do so. Our exchanges are limited to what you read on the bridge way nothing further. Why bother ? Is there anything wrong with me understanding what he was talking about when he mentioned the sacred Light ? Is there anything wrong with he understanding some of the things I say ? Is that not ok ?

Allow me to ask but you mention above that  I do have a way with words and indeed you said so at another time on this thread.
    I wonder now is that a compliment you address to me or is it criticism ?

Are there any other beliefs you are having about me and that you may have held back ?
    Just me handing out a hand to you to make sure the com line here isn't blurred.
    I am perfectly alright with you expressing yourself as well as I feel I have a right to know.
    I can take it no problem my friend  Cheerful

Thank you

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:04 am

Apologies Lionhawk but I've realized that you and Mudra might come up with all sorts of ridiculous assumptions to account for me including Mudra in that last post, so I'll clear that up with her now and leave you to it.

Mudra I became tired of you seemingly sucking up to Lionhawk to make sure you remained his 'best girl' while at the same time joining with him in some ways in blaming Carol for his own inconsiderate behaviour towards her. And I've no doubt you'll deny that very prettily.

That's it. I'm done here.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:49 am

Sanicle wrote:Apologies Lionhawk but I've realized that you and Mudra might come up with all sorts of ridiculous assumptions to account for me including Mudra in that last post, so I'll clear that up with her now and leave you to it.

Mudra I became tired of you seemingly sucking up to Lionhawk to make sure you remained his 'best girl' while at the same time joining with him in some ways in blaming Carol for his own inconsiderate behaviour towards her.  And I've no doubt you'll deny that very prettily.

That's it.  I'm done here.

Dear Sanicle, it saddens me you have been torturing yourself with such assumptions.
    Thank you for letting me know. That's a good thing you got if off your chest though.

Carol if you feel " I have been blaming you for LionHawk's inconsiderate behaviour towards you " I would appreciate you saying so to me ?

Love from me
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:11 am

Razz Razz Razz Well done Mudra. Handled like the true pro you are at this game. I have to admire it. Consider yourself high-fived. Cheerful

OK. Gone again.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:44 am

You haven't lost your sense of humor regarding me  and are still able to laugh that's good news Sanicle cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:01 am

mudra, where you 'get' Lionhawk I've thought at times that you didn't 'get' me. And also thought that you went into alignment with Lionhawk missing my POV. Close at times, yet still missing the mark.

I totally get where he's at. He wants to blow this pop stand and was thrilled that his Spiritual Light was increasing so he could get the hell out of Dodge.  

BTW mudra, I seriously doubt that Sanicle was "tortured" by her assumptions, unless you used that term as a joke.

Nor was I in a "turmoil" when Lionhawk first posted about his increase in Spiritual Light. Stunned, surprised would be more accurate, as his post was out of the blue. Turmoil, no.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Carol wrote:mudra, where you 'get' Lionhawk I've thought at times that you didn't 'get' me. And also thought that you went into alignment with Lionhawk missing my POV. Close at times, yet still missing the mark.

I totally get where he's at. He wants to blow this pop stand and was thrilled that his Spiritual Light was increasing so he could get the hell out of Dodge.  

BTW mudra, I seriously doubt that Sanicle was "tortured" by her assumptions, unless you used that term as a joke.

Nor was I in a "turmoil" when Lionhawk first posted about his increase in Spiritual Light. Stunned, surprised would be more accurate, as his post was out of the blue. Turmoil, no.

Carol thank you for sharing your thoughts.
    I understand you felt that way and legitimally so as our opinions regarding my understanding and reaction to lionHawk's announcement that his time on earth was coming to a clause sensibly differred from yours.

But isn't that what free speech is ? Everyone being entitled to express their own ideas without necessarily agreeing with everyone else's ?

I haven't had the impression that you were getting what I said either.
    You see this went both ways and understandably so.
    Because my opinion is different doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you.
    Love is always the same.

Ideas however can oppose people. I am sorry for this.I probably held mine too firmly into place.

This is the first time in that many years that I have been by your side here in the Mists that we have found ourselves in such a situation.. Thats a premiere
    Its an experience and I sincerely hope we in the Mists overcome our diferences
    and maintain the friendship that once brought us together.if you felt offended by me please accept my excuses.
    I should have left LionHawk and you sort things out by your own.

Now this thread has been attention grabbing.and time consuming I originally came here to support LionHawks in overcoming the loss he was going through.

I already gave more time here than was necessary in an attempt to clarify my point of view and what I understood of Andy's. I should have left you both take care of it by your own. It was none of my business after all.

If I could go back in time I think I would have withdrawn my presence from this thread much much earlier and remind myself of a hard learned lesson I made earlier in my life: to always keep a safe distance from people .I failed miserably.

ClearWater is the wisest of us all 💗

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:29 pm

" Everyone being entitled to express their own ideas without necessarily agreeing with everyone else's ? "

Of course. mudra, you didn't do anything wrong or need to apologize. We all had different reactions to what Lionhawk shared and some of us expressed our thoughts.

Please understand that I do appreciate the support you've shown me over the years. It has been and is a true blessing.

I also understand that you were supporting Lionhawk and were he is on his spiritual path. I was hoping that he would reconsider and choose differently.

That really is the crux of our divergent opinions.

I too was on this thread to offer support to Lionhawk as he processed Brooks loss and did not expect what happened.

However, it would be a bit boring if everyone took Clearwater's path as only an observer.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:36 pm

I think this thread had too many paths, perhaps that's what a bridgeway is, but it became a hectic eclectic.

There were some nice and interesting ideas exchanged in here. But perhaps it would have thrived as 20 separate threads. Crystals, spirit, shamanism, contracts, spiritual paths, cooking, prepping, personal matters, astrology... etc

I didnt come into this thread to comfort lionhawk in his time of grief. But for 'information'.. Lionhawks 'sadness'  / sense of loss is obvious throughout the thread. I am a long way from that place, that feeling, but know it.. dont we all? To fly so high is only to crash all the harder.

I was preparing a reply to sanicles. post where she describes how she has grown and developed over the years. Her words in here do not contradict her construct  In the same post she talks of cultural differences and questions the validity of the spiritual paths. But I am slow to reply... not moribund yet, as this thread appears to be.

I have Aphantasia, I cant visualize images in my head. It hinders the creative quite markedly. I cant paint or draw what I Imagine, as I see black. I am a decent copyist though.. It seriously hindered my shamanic work.. which Is what first attracted me here.. (and it more complicated than that, sometimes i have full colour movies in my mind's eye, but I cannot summon them and they are infrequent). What comes next is my only interest these days. I dont crave death but I am curious about the process,, I am guessing my next last great adventure in this form..i am quite looking forward to it, on one level. But would like to relish the beauty of the world for a little longer yet, I hope to spend my remaining days in nature.. out of the world and into my bubble...

I think mudra does have a way with words. And to express them in her 'second' language is all the more impressive, how many of us are bilingual? I have a multi lingual german friend and his english fascinates me, as we would never say anything like he does, but his words are perfectly good, coherent, almost a poetic use of the english language. I discovered nick cave recently (!) (which planet was I on before)).. such a way with words..

And back to culture, and universal translators. Mudra's notion that we have to take what each of us says and convert that into a form we can adopt in our way of thinking, in our own bubble. Labels. I can conceive of a 'christ' in spirit / energy terms even though I cannot reconcile the 'historical/biblical christ.

Overall I dont we are so far apart in here, despite how me might express ourselves. I think there are threads within this thread that are worth picking out and knitting back together again, but as separate garments.

a big lesson for me was not to take folk personally, I also like the zen buddhist idea that you cannot give an insult, only receive one
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:39 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I'm totally confused and have no idea what's going on. Hypnotize
    I think it's best that way. I'll just Freedom
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Swanny wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I'm totally confused and have no idea what's going on. Hypnotize  
    I think it's best that way. I'll just  Freedom
    which is a much more succinct way of saying what i just waffled about. I'll just Jenneta
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Carol wrote: " Everyone being entitled to express their own ideas without necessarily agreeing with everyone else's ? "

Of course. mudra, you didn't do anything wrong or need to apologize. We all had different reactions to what Lionhawk shared and some of us expressed our thoughts.

Please understand that I do appreciate the support you've shown me over the years. It has been and is a true blessing.

I also understand that you were supporting Lionhawk and were he is on his spiritual path. I was hoping that he would reconsider and choose differently.

That really is the crux of our divergent opinions.

I too was on this thread to offer support to Lionhawk as he processed Brooks loss and did not expect what happened.

However, it would be a bit boring if everyone took Clearwater's path as only an observer.

Thank you Carol. I highly appreciate you too Cheerful
    I like to have Clearwater up there reminding me of my observer point Big Grin 3
    Of course coming down in the arena is a little risky at times.

All I can say is coming close to a thread LionHawk starts is not a boring enterprise and reserves quite a few surprises along the way. At times the Lion roars and at others the Hawk takes us for a colorful ride over moutains and valleys. Thats how it is. Not a long and peaceful ride. Nothing predictable. Better have you seat belt on at all times. Been there before and here I am again.
    Glad he is still here though. As he may see there is still quite a bit of work to do here to answer people's questions.

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:20 pm

Glad you came along Vidhya and Swanny cheers
    It is refreshing to read you.
    Don't go too far away.
    With a little good will I expect some sunshine here soon.

Its true this thread contains multiple subjects that all would be worth exploring.
    I guess its because this is where our campfire is.
    Here we sit and discuss , here we share our views, here we take things at Heart,
    Compare our opinions, become emotional too at times and seem to argue one day
    And hug the next.
    All this wouldn't happen if we were all indifferent to one another and didn't care.

By the way how is the weather in Great Britain these days ?
    Has the pouring rain stopped ?
    Here is wet on a daily basis. I am confined at home.
    My daughter doesn't let me out anylonger too afraid I fetch the covid.
    Its a crazy situation !

Much Love for You
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Observing from a distance is good. It allows a sense of space from the influence of others, which is sometimes needed. I feel it's not best to always be in observer mode though. It's important to connect. It's important to interact. A sense of balance is extremely rewarding, and that's what I'm after. I've noticed that in the times when I was most disconnected with the world around me in my day to day life, I craved connection and interaction online. Now that I'm in a place where I'm constantly interacting throughout the day, I crave space and silence. It's not because it's better - it's because it's better for me right now.

Life seems to go in waves - ebbing and flowing. Knowing and remembering that can bring a calm when life is at the extremes.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:15 am

ClearWater wrote:Observing from a distance is good.  It allows a sense of space from the influence of others, which is sometimes needed.  I feel it's not best to always be in observer mode though.  It's important to connect.  It's important to interact.  A sense of balance is extremely rewarding, and that's what I'm after.  I've noticed that in the times when I was most disconnected with the world around me in my day to day life, I craved connection and interaction online.  Now that I'm in a place where I'm constantly interacting throughout the day, I crave space and silence.  It's not because it's better - it's because it's better for me right now.  

Life seems to go in waves - ebbing and flowing.  Knowing and remembering that can bring a calm when life is at the extremes.

Its lovely to see you here ClearWater taking on your precious silent time to come and share your views of the moment with us. Its good to know you are never far away and that you care for us.
    The same goes the other way around: I love and appreciate you.

Have a beautiful day.

Much Love for You
    Hugs
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:55 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 39 Img_0018

Happy Birthday Andy
    May you enjoy the moment
    Wishing you the very best

Namaste
    mudra
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Happy birthday Lionhawk
    Happy Birthday
     Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind   Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind
    Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind  Candle in the Wind
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 am

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Lionhawk
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:11 am

Belated Happy-Birthday!! Thank-You for the Information on the Bridge-Way!! But what if humanity is not ready for disclosure?? What if we really can't handle the truth?? We claim to want the truth, but we seem to want the truth we want, rather than the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth. In 'Stargate SG-1, Vala Mal Doran said, "The Truth is SO Overrated!!" The Lie is Different at Every Level. What Would Richard Hoagland Say??
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:06 am

Hello Andy how are you doing these days ?
    I hope I am finding you well.

Here in Brussels as I recently was putting some cardboard boxes outside the house
    On a hot sunny day I heard birds singing.

The street is usually so busy with cars passing by all the time that I usually don't hear
    these tiny creatures chatting.

But confinement has begun and all has turned quiet in a strange way.
    My son, my step daughter, my grand  children are quarantined in Spain and their borders are closed.
    Belgium is shutting hers today I heard.
    Will I ever see them again and when ? If I want to fly there in some hypothetic future will I only be able to do so with a Covid19 vaccine prerequisite ? And same for them ?
    And that's only one looming uncertainty regarding the future amongst other important ones.
    I can't say there is fear in me. That place of silence and calm of presence is there always.
    But right at this moment there is sadness as I write this.
    That mom in me you know..and probably many moms these days I am emotionnally connected with. You understand Andy I am sure.

With 30000 US soldiers with full combat gear now arrived in Europe I wonder what's cooking further.

Do you also have the feeling that life is never going to be the same again on so many levels ?
    Or is this just a bad dream I am having and tomorrow just another simple day ...

I would love to have some news from you and hear what you have to say.

Anyways Andy take care my friend.
    Stay strong in the Heart and soul
    Prepare and be well.

With Love from me

Enlightened The Karen Enlightened

mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Hi Mudra!

Still breathing over here. Things have sure gotten crazy in just one week. Folks are buying up all the guns and ammo. Many gun shops have been emptied out. Panic in food stores...

Funny how the media isn't focused on the homelessness anymore. Where did they go? Also the elderly? What about them? Does this also stop human trafficking? And if it doesn't, how does that affect the spread? A mutating virus? A Global Event. Just in a couple of months. They're treating it like a flu, but its no flu. Get paid to stay at home?

They don't know how this will play itself out. Nobody knows...

Then throw in all the family and friend stuff. It's a pickle for sure.

Focus on water. Get all you can.

Glad you are well!

Namaste'

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:56 am