tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:00 pm

Sorry to crash the Christmas Party BUT I keep thinking about that Leo Zagami video (from 2009??) where he's in captivity. He spoke of December 21, 2012 along with a tribulation between 2012 and 2019. Well, it's December 21, 2019, so perhaps a Reality-Check is in order. Leo spoke of a 'Matrixisma' religion, or did I get the spelling wrong?? What if this refers to Humanity being Supercomputer-Connected without Christ or the Church 'Mediating'?? The original video didn't include the American statement and salute at the end. I found it chilling. I consider myself 'Christian' but my 'Faith' has been badly-battered, and the Reality of Earth, Humanity, the Solar System, and the Universe is Causing Disorientation and Disillusionment. I recently spoke with someone who hinted-at a lot of 'People' Not Being 'People' Anymore (and I couldn't disagree). I've claimed that someone and/or something is trying to change me in a bad way (but I'm probably too stubborn and stupid to be a sharp tool of the Dark-Side). I'll probably continue my Silly-Quest offline for the rest of my life (which might end at any minute) just because I can (for now). Anyway, I'd appreciate a detailed analysis of Leo Zagami's rant. I continue to recommend analyzing everyone and everything from five to ten years ago (to allow things to settle, and for information to accumulate, along with other diverse reasons). Current Events are often deceptive and emotionally-charged. For instance, now might be an excellent time to analyze the Obama Administration. But really, I can't take much more of this. I'm as mad as hell!! I've had enough!! And I'm NOT going to take this anymore!! Merry Christmas!! Or should I say "Merry Sacrifice of Christ"?? Isn't that what "Celebrating Christmas" means??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:46 am

✨Happy Winter Solstice to all of you ✨

In the Northern Hemisphere, today is the Winter Solstice. Solstice literally means “sun standing still," and the winter solstice has been recognized across many cultures for millennia as a time to celebrate the return of the light.

On the Solstice, people celebrate by lighting candles or having a fire to illuminate the dark night and welcome the return of the light.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 9f0142f843c9e2b5477bffedf4015724

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:32 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 Sun12

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 Holdin10

You read my mind, Mudra! You have the Christmas Season on the one hand, and then you have the Winter Solstice, on the other. It is often forgotten because of Christmas. I mean who celebrates the Winter Solstice? Not many. So I thank you for bringing it to this thread! It's a global event that affects everyone and everything, where Christmas does not.

All because Gaia is dancing around the Sun. It is one of the things that Gaia experiences immense JOY!

Again, thank you for a positive post!!!!!!!!! And Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

You had me @ Namaste'
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:37 am

Morpheus wrote:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 Sun12

[color=#669900][i]You read my mind, Mudra! You have the Christmas Season on the one hand, and then you have the Winter Solstice, on the other. It is often forgotten because of Christmas. I mean who celebrates the Winter Solstice? Not many. So I thank you for bringing it to this thread! It's a global event that affects everyone and everything, where Christmas does not.
    You had me @ Namaste'

The bloody Christians hijacked the Winter Solstice just like they did with all the other festivals. Jesus if he ever lived wasn't born in December UFO2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 am

I just love the Winter Solstice because it's the start of the days getting longer. We had the Hawaiian Pineapple Express blow it's way through here last week melting all the snow and blowing the 10'x20' car tarp over. Luckily we left the car parked in town that night as I was taking an oil painting class there. (Great fun.) Daughter was complaining as she was looking forward to a White Christmas and here it was with green grass outside and all the snow gone from the trees from all the wind and temps getting up to 54°. Fortunately spouse was able to get the 10'x20' tarp back up, along with the log supports and tied down to the pine trees to keep it from being blown over again. Also attached it to the shed to help re-enforce it. Last night it snowed last night and down to 32°. Someone is going to wake up very happy. Better yet, her Christmas stocking will be fill with snow balls for some indoor fun. Meanwhile the snow is falling down heavily right now. May make some star shape Christmas sugar cookies today.

Tower Garden plants are doing awesome.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:26 pm

Carol wrote:I just love the Winter Solstice because it's the start of the days getting longer. We had the Hawaiian Pineapple Express blow it's way through here last week melting all the snow and blowing the 10'x20' car tarp over. Luckily we left the car parked in town that night as I was taking an oil painting class there. (Great fun.) Daughter was complaining as she was looking forward to a White Christmas and here it was with green grass outside and all the snow gone from the trees from all the wind and temps getting up to 54°. Fortunately, the spouse was able to get the 10'x20' tarp back up, along with the log supports and tied down to the pine trees to keep it from being blown over again. Also attached it to the shed to help re-enforce it. Last night it snowed last night and down to 32°. Someone is going to wake up very happy. Better yet, her Christmas stocking will be filled with snowballs for some indoor fun. Meanwhile, the snow is falling down heavily right now. May make some star shape Christmas sugar cookies today.

Tower Garden plants are doing awesome.

santa

Sounds like you settled in your new home nicely with just a few minor problems. Weather being one of them. When you mention the Pineapple Express, I could not help but to start shaking. Part of the decorum in our house is pineapples. lol! So are you in a log cabin or what? If you are, show us a picture, please! Are you well in the woods? Just curious.

It's going to be in the 60s this week. It may hit 67 and around the low 30s at night. Soft rain today.

Those shelving units that I got last Friday, I got put together Saturday. I had to modify them because the shelves were sloped down to the rear. Had to level them out. But as it turns out, it was exactly what I needed in the music studio. It's kinda weird because now I have more room in the music studio than before by adding two shelving units. Everything just seemed to click into place. And I also have room for a 2' x 6' Computer desk. Just have to make the top for it and will probably do that tomorrow. Then all I have to do is deal with all the cables again, hook them up to the appropriate component. I've been battling this music studio for a few years now.

The house cleanup project is a mess. Chaos before order. I've got projects in every room. I've got so much cookware in the kitchen that I have to throw it out, and it's really good stuff. But I don't use it so why have it? So much clutter. Once I get everything into place, I'll start painting. Actually, Winter a good time to do these things.

Haven't had time to even break in the Instant Pot. Got too much to do in the kitchen right now.

Well, that's it for now…

Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:51 pm

Andy, I'm still waiting for you to break out some of your cookie recipes... sigh.

We live in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath modular. I love the floor plan and no stairs. The work on the cabin came to a standstill after the shell and rafters were put up as we needed to get the other sheds and shelters for the vehicles put up.

My cell phone camera isn't working as I don't know how to get rid of stuff in there so it can be used again. Sorry, no photos unless spouse does something. I did post one photo on Amazon awhile back but can't find it.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Dec 23, 2019 3:15 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

santa

Haven't had time to even break in the Instant Pot. Got too much to do in the kitchen right now.

Well, that's it for now…

Namaste'

Nice one Double Thumbs Up
    I'm going to try eggs tomorrow marnin
    I wonder if 5 mins will be ok for runny yolks ? Argh
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:32 pm

study

Swanny,

I saw a lady who did one egg at a time to see how things panned out in terms of minutes. She did one, two, three, four, & five. Amazingly, the one and two-minute ones looked a little runny but the whites were cooked. Jawdrop Just remember the higher the elevation, the higher the cooking time. That applies to everything you cook.

Carol,

1.5 cups flour
    1.5 cup oatmeal
    3/4 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup maple syrup {real}
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup melted butter
    1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon of salt
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1.5 tbs.milk or 2 tbs. heavy cream
    Have eggs at room temp.

oven @ 350.
    bake between 10 t0 15 minutes depending on elevation.
    Cookies should come out flat. That's normal.
    Either eat them up quick or put them in the freezer. {EGGS & MILK go bad}
    Enjoy!

You had me @ Cookie!  Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:33 am

Lionhawk wrote:study

Swanny,

I saw a lady who did one egg at a time to see how things panned out in terms of minutes. She did one, two, three, four, & five. Amazingly, the one and two-minute ones looked a little runny but the whites were cooked. Jawdrop Just remember the higher the elevation, the higher the cooking time. That applies to everything you cook.

Carol,

1.5 cups flour
    1.5 cup oatmeal
    3/4 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup maple syrup {real}
    2 eggs
    1/2 cup melted butter
    1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon of salt
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1.5 tbs.milk or 2 tbs. heavy cream
    Have eggs at room temp.

oven @ 350.
    bake between 10 t0 15 minutes depending on elevation.
    Cookies should come out flat. That's normal.
    Either eat them up quick or put them in the freezer. {EGGS & MILK go bad}
    Enjoy!

You had me @ Cookie!  Hugs

Yea! Thank you Andy. I'm going to bake these today! Love oatmeal cookies with walnuts - may add some dried cranberries since it's Christmas.  rendeer  santa  rendeer

And thanks for the tip on the eggs. I cooked them in the IP yesterday and forgot about them.. they turned out very hard boiled. Spouse likes soft yellow yoke so perhaps the 2 minutes mark would be the bests. Will also do this today too as well making a Spinach Quiche for lunch.

With it snowing again, the freezer is the back porch.  New Year

Cheers.

Update: Spinach Mushroom Quiche cooling on stove top. Hard boiled eggs with soft centers turn out great at 5 minutes but have to be put into cold water right away so as not to keep cooking the center. Cookies are in the over and an extra batch (dry ingredients) bagged up for a later date. Yams were cooked in the IP for later to go with ham for Christmas dinner. Don't usually cook meat for dinner. Am now resting my back while spouse is doing the clean up. What a great guy!

Sun is out. Beautiful.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 Josephwxcam

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:37 pm

Why does everyone say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Christmas ??? Mellow am I the only one?
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:00 pm

rendeer

Hey Swanny...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 661-gi10

Ever hear of someone saying Merry Holidays? lol! Or Merry Easter? Or Merry Thanksgiving? Back on this side of the pond, we have been programmed to say "Merry."

Hey? I got a plastic gadget that peels the eggshells for you! I picked it up at CVS Pharmacy. Just smack the bottom of the egg, put it in the gadget and push down on the thing and out pops your egg deshelled. It works on air. The air gets pushed through the bottom of the egg and blows air up through the egg. Takes two seconds total. No-fuss.

A sincere Merry Christmas to you Swanny!  Very Happy Would love to have a hard apple cider with you!  Beer

Carol,

The maple syrup is the secret.  Big Grin 2 It's pricey but well worth it! Just a side note, when baking soda gets old, it will cause the cookies to flatten. I don't remember when I made them if that was the case. They came out 1/4" thick. Let me know how yours come out.

Spent all day down at the shed, making a new computer desktop. Couldn't help it as it was 66 and sunny. I had some cedar boards in my stockpile. Saw two deer in the field behind my house. Beautiful day, indeed!

Merry Christmas to Everyone! You too OXY. Try and have one good day this year!  Insanely Happy

Last edited by Lionhawk on Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Swanny wrote:Why does everyone say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Christmas ??? Mellow am I the only one?

That's because Happy Christmas is European, especially in England. Whereas, Merry Christmas is an American saying.

Thanks for the tip Andy. Spouse loves the cookies.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:30 am

Thanks for the explanations Very Happy

Come over and have a jar of scumpy some time Mr Lionhawk drunken Toast

I boiled some eggs in the instant pot, couple of duck eggs and one chicken egg, tried 3 mins but they came out solid Bored and my bottom's a bit whiffy this morning Blink

Merry new year everyone albino
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:09 am

Swanny wrote:Thanks for the explanations Very Happy

Come over and have a jar of scumpy some time Mr Lionhawk  drunken  Toast

I boiled some eggs in the instant pot, couple of duck eggs and one chicken egg, tried 3 mins but they came out solid Bored and my bottom's a bit whiffy this morning Blink

Must be those duck eggs Swanny. Next time be sure to put the eggs immediately in the cold water after you take them out.

Andy, spouse loved the cookies so much that he ate them for dinner last night when back from church. Now we have to make up a second batch for him. He loves soft cookies. I think you have a winner recipe there.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.
    Hadriel New Year

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:04 am

Carol wrote:

Must be those duck eggs Swanny. Next time be sure to put the eggs immediately in the cold water after you take them out.

Andy, spouse loved the cookies so much that he ate them for dinner last night when back from church. Now we have to make up a second batch for him. He loves soft cookies. I think you have a winner recipe there.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.
    Hadriel New Year

I wanted them hot and runny so that I could dip my soldiers in Lolerz
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:59 am

Swanny wrote:Thanks for the explanations Very Happy

Come over and have a jar of scrumpy some time Mr Lionhawk  drunken  Toast

A bit whiffy, you say? About fell out of my chair when I read that, Swanny! lol! Insanely Happy

And a "Happy" New Year to you! Hope you caught that! lol!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:11 am

rendeer

Carol said,

"Andy, spouse loved the cookies so much that he ate them for dinner last night when back from church. Now we have to make up a second batch for him. He loves soft cookies. I think you have a winner recipe there.

Cheers and Merry Christmas. Hadriel New Year"

Great!!! We'll share the credit! Someone had to put it together?  Cow   Omnipotence   Add another 1/4 cup of syrup to make them more gooey. Tweak the recipe to your liking.  Heh heh

I finally broke in the Instant Pot yesterday. Spaghetti, hot Italian sausage,  Hot ,  and homemade meatballs.  For me, it was easier to sautee everything in a frying pan, instead of doing it in the Instant Pot.

Here's what you will need...

8QT Instant Pot
    Frying Pan
    Spatula
    Cutting board and sharp knife
    Measuring cup and spoons
    Huge bowl
    Two large cookie sheets
    Tongs and large spoon

Ingredients

2 cans of Hunt's tomatoes puree, 28 oz.
    1 can of Hunt's diced tomatoes, 28 0z.
    2 small jars of Pesto.
    1 pound of spaghetti.
    1 large onion
    4 slices of bacon
    2.25 lbs. of 85/15 ground beef.
    1 lbs. of Jimmy Dean Hot sausage.
    5 Jacksonville Hot Italian sausages.
    Olive oil
    Mustard
    Garlic
    4 Bay leaves
    Black pepper
    Cumin
    Basil
    Parsley
    Oregano
    Worcestershire sauce
    1 Budweiser
    2 cups of herbal stuffing mix.
    1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese, Romano is good too.
    3 eggs

Steps

Frying pan. Medium-low heat. Sautee Jacksonville Hot Italian sausages {5}, with some olive oil. What we want to do here, is brown the sausage on four sides. To accomplish that, flatten the sausages down a little bit. This will help in creating four sides so that you can brown evenly.

While that is browning, take your large onion and finely dice it up. Take your 4 strips of bacon and dice that up. When the sausages are nearly done, take them out and place them on a dish. Using the same frying pan, add your onions and bacon, a few dashes of cumin, and sautee that up. In the last 3 minutes, add diced garlic of cloves, to your satisfaction. While that is sauteing, grab your large bowl and put your ground beef and Jimmy Dean sausage in it.

Add 3 eggs, 2 cups of herbal stuffing mix, 1 cup of shredded Parmesan, 1 jar of Pesto, few dashes of Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 can of Budweiser, and 1 tbls. of diced garlic, oregano, parsley, basil,
    and 1tsp. of black pepper. You can vary the amounts. Add some mustard. When your diced onions, bacon, and garlic are done, place them in the bowl. Now grab your cookie sheets and place them nearby you. Take some olive oil and grease those sheets. Go back to the bowl and blend all those ingredients, washing your hands before you do. Let stand for 30 minutes. I use a 1/4 measuring cup. Fill the cup, lightly packing it, then take it out of the cup and roll your meatballs out onto the cookie sheet. 16 meatballs to a sheet. I make mine looking like an egg because when they are baked, they will flatten out somewhat. 350 oven for 25 minutes pending on elevation. When done, take them out and let cool.

In another bowl, take your puree and diced tomatoes, and add some spices to it. Also the other small jar of pesto, the other half of the Budweiser, and mix thoroughly. Add some diced garlic.

Instant Pot

Take some of your sauce and place enough to cover the bottom. Place your 5 sausages in the bottom, then add your meatballs {8}, then break your spaghetti in half, add that in a chaotic fashion, keep the spaghetti from sticking together, add the rest of your sauce on top of the spaghetti. Then add some water along the edge, up to level with sauce. You should be close to the limit line. Cover and program, manual/high/8 minutes. When done, depressurized, give it a good stir, check noodles for texture, if not done enough, just place the lid back on and check it again an hour or so. The noodles will continue to cook just with the lid on.

The rest of the meatballs go into storage bags for the freezer for the next time. You should get around 30 meatballs. Let me know how many you get. Depends on the roller.  Crazy Happy  You will also notice that the 5 sausages plumped back up are no longer flattened. I also noticed that there was a chemical change that occurred. I sampled the meatballs when they got done. The flavor had a more balanced flavor after it went through the Instant Pot. Try and see if that works over there.

Big Grin 3

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:43 am

sunny

Dear Diary,

A lot of stuff going on here lately. Haven't seen Sanicle lately. Hope she is alright! Yesterday was day 2 of the new computer desktop project. I'm praying today is the day, where it will be finished. Yesterday, while working in my little shop, I had a visitor. One of the feathered kind. A sparrow. He came into the shop, flying around, hopping here and there on two occasions. He must have spent a couple of hours with his curious fluttery. That was pretty cool. Cool Another beautiful day. 60's and sunny.  sunny

Since the arrival of my portal painting, the creative juices are now flowing again. The music studio is falling into place. The computer desktop is looking good as well. The house cleaning, a total douching of the place, is starting to show. I have been like a pinball in this house.  Crazy Happy Cleaning out the old for the new.

More later...

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:31 am

Lionhawk wrote:A lot of stuff going on here lately. Haven't seen Sanicle lately. Hope she is alright!

I'm fine thanks Lionhawk.  Cheerful I'm the same when people don't post for a while, wondering if they're OK, but I'm just cruising along, going through a quiet phase I guess.  Thanks for asking.   I love you

It's all a bit weird here in Oz at present, as you probably know, what with the fires and all and that's what's on my mind.  (Is it really Agenda 21 as Swanny thinks, global warming, or just part of a longterm pattern here on our Mother?)  Even the weather with it being 110F one day and then down to around 72F the next here in Melbourne.  It's not really Christmas cheery sort of stuff to be putting up on your thread here and I'm not a Christmassy person either.  I did say "Happy Pretend Birthday" to Jesus though.  Cheerful

I'm still reading though and thinking of everyone, glad you're enjoying the Season.  

Love to you and eveyone else here.  Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:15 am

This article reminded me of you Sanicle.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7829667/Koala-flags-cyclist-sips-water-bottle-temperatures-soar-nearly-40C-Adelaide.html

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 22701916-7829667-image-a-19_1577434053725
    The koala was thirsty after the Adelaide Hills fires destroyed eucalyptus trees
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 22701914-7829667-image-a-20_1577434078986

Desperate koala stops cyclist and clings to her hand while gulping water from her bottle as temperatures soar to nearly 40C
    Anna Heusler and a group of cyclists were riding towards Adelaide on Friday
    They spotted him sitting in the middle of the road and it scurried toward them
    The koala climbed onto Ms Heusler's bike and took sips of water from her bottle
    It comes as the Adelaide Hills bushfires have burnt 25,000 hectares of land

Andy... I left the eggs a bit too long in the instant pot, forgetting that they were in there and one blew out the bottom. What a mess. Thank goodness they were in an enclosed environment that was easy to clean out. lol!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:26 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:A lot of stuff going on here lately. Haven't seen Sanicle lately. Hope she is alright!

I'm fine thanks Lionhawk.  Cheerful I'm the same when people don't post for a while, wondering if they're OK, but I'm just cruising along, going through a quiet phase I guess.  Thanks for asking.   I love you

It's all a bit weird here in Oz at present, as you probably know, what with the fires and all and that's what's on my mind.  (Is it really Agenda 21 as Swanny thinks, global warming, or just part of a longterm pattern here on our Mother?)  Even the weather with it being 110F one day and then down to around 72F the next here in Melbourne.  It's not really Christmas cheery sort of stuff to be putting up on your thread here and I'm not a Christmassy person either.  I did say "Happy Pretend Birthday" to Jesus though.  Cheerful

I'm still reading though and thinking of everyone, glad you're enjoying the Season.  

Love to you and eveyone else here.  Flowers

Love right back at you Sanicle. Perhaps below is the answer to your question.

PS I doubt that 12/25 is Christ's birthday. it's just a day to celebrate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GUcn07enz4&feature=emb_logo

The Milankovitch Cycles and their profound effect on Climate Change, Ice Ages and our Seasons
    A clear and graphical explanation of the complex orbital paths of the Earth relative to the Sun; How it varies over time and how it sets in place cycles of Ice Ages, Climate Change and Seasonal fluctuations..

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:08 am

Definitely wasn't born in Dec even if at all. December 25th is the winter solstice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmjQ1566ql0

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 26 BHgUOqGCUAEyAst

Go steady with those eggs everyone Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:28 am

I should have watched the video. Crazy Happy It's on my to do list.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:18 am

Thanks for those two posts Carol.

Yeah, I loved the story about the koala flagging down the cyclists too. But it saddens me as well. Koalas usually stay well away from humans and yet we’re seeing more and more that they are allowing us to help them, even asking for it like this little one. Desperation?

It makes you wonder how those still alive after the bushfires that wiped out so much of their habitat will get through the hot Summer that’s only just started here, the poor little souls. Apart from water, koalas are very fussy eaters, mainly sticking to certain gum trees. And then there’s all the other bush creatures of course. I can’t help but think a lot of their trauma has just begun for the survivors, particularly because of the drought.

OK, I’m being negative. Just what I didn’t want to do on this thread. Sorry. Neutral

Thank you also for that post about the Milankovitch Cycles. That is the info I was referring to re the long term patterns. It’s good to have it at the forefront of my mind again rather than half remembered from the past, like so much else I’ve studied over the years now I’m getting older, haha. Rolling Eyes

I LOVE that there’s so many knowledgeable people on this forum, especially you dear lady. This really is a treasure trove of all sorts of info that we all need to know. I love you

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 pm