tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:08 pm

sunny

Let's set the tone with some music.

My Dear Sanicle,

Please accept my apologies for not being more responsive to your efforts. There is a reason for this. I get to watch you SHINE! Very Happy There is no reason for me to let's say trump someone's postings when it is at resonance. I was being facetious with the trump word. All I can do is watch in amazement and total awe. The beauty of one's heart. Priceless for me since I was never allowed to see that in folks. And I am seeing it now with a new pair of eyes. Thank you so much for your participation, your compassion, and your heart. I have grown very fond of you these past months. I'm still getting "you," and that has been a wonderful experience. You have also come a very long way. Ya done good Girl! And there is nothing wrong with that!  Flowers  The Winner  Double Thumbs Up  You also get a butterfly.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Butter11

I also can't juggle the praise thing very well and I don't even see it at all in the context of the word, with what I am trying to say to you. Hugs

Thank you!

Namaste'

Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:52 pm

As I come to know you more and more through your postings on this thread Morpheus I am
    discovering a truly humble, loving and beautiful being.
    I have known the fierceful warrior in you at another time, at another place, under different circumstances.
    Now I see your Heart in the front row shining through.
    Its all good.It doesn't matter if you can't take these things so well.
    There comes a time when it feels right to say them..
    Thank You my friend.
    Its like going ful circle with you you know.
    So glad you joined our campfire.
    Imagine being able to go ful circle with everyone you shared a story with ?
    Wouldn't that be amazing
    From Heart to Heart.
    This is truly a blessing.

Imagine...

Love for You
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:39 pm

The courage that must have been yours to go through that hell Carol transpires through that recounting.
    But also faith, some unbreakable force that seemed to have been present all along despite the pain and suffering. As a key allowing for doors to open for you and bring relief.
    Also what comes across so clearly is the deep Love of your husband that stood by you at a time you needed it most.
    This is such a treasure to have someone so close to share things with.
    The ups of life and the downs alike.
    I admire couples that stand for one another over time.
    For this is the Norm, how relations should always be, not the exception as I have too often seen.

You certainly have lived a rich life so far Carol. One that brought you many opportunities to polish your Heart.You never missed an occasion to so I believe.
    We are blessed to have you around.Thank You.

Love for You
    mudra

💗

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:02 am

Morpheus wrote:sunny

Let's set the tone with some music.

My Dear Sanicle,

Please accept my apologies for not being more responsive to your efforts. There is a reason for this. I get to watch you SHINE! Very Happy There is no reason for me to let's say trump someone's postings when it is at resonance. I was being facetious with the trump word. All I can do is watch in amazement and total awe. The beauty of one's heart. Priceless for me since I was never allowed to see that in folks. And I am seeing it now with a new pair of eyes. Thank you so much for your participation, your compassion, and your heart. I have grown very fond of you these past months. I'm still getting "you," and that has been a wonderful experience. You have also come a very long way. Ya done good Girl! And there is nothing wrong with that!  Flowers  The Winner  Double Thumbs Up  You also get a butterfly.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Butter11

I also can't juggle the praise thing very well and I don't even see it at all in the context of the word, with what I am trying to say to you. Hugs

Thank you!

Namaste'

Hadriel

It's taken me too long, as there's so much to process here lately, but I just HAD to come here to say thank you for you beautiful post! I could say much the same right back at ya. Cheerful I love you

And thank you for that butterfly. I love it!!

Hadriel
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:48 am

mudra wrote:

As I come to know you more and more through your postings on this thread Morpheus I am
    discovering a truly humble, loving and beautiful being.
    I have known the fierce full warrior in you at another time, at another place, under different circumstances.
    Now I see your Heart in the front row shining through.
    It is all good. It doesn't matter if you can't take these things so well.
    There comes a time when it feels right to say them.
    Thank You, my friend.
    It's like going full circle with you you know.
    So glad you joined our campfire.
    Imagine being able to go full circle with everyone you shared a story with?
    Wouldn't that be amazing
    From Heart to Heart.
    This is truly a blessing.

Imagine...

Love for You
    mudra

sunny Thank you Mudra! I don't have to imagine, as I can feel what you have said. My heart got the message. Talking about coming full-circle, I remember you coming here to our Home and you did a healing session on me. Forget the healing session for a minute and let me explain something. I have a shield around this place. Its jack up in terms of frequency. Folks or critters don't get a free pass if their frequency isn't where it should be. Only three human beings have ever gotten through. You were the first to do so. Malesky was the second one who also got in. At the moment, I can't remember the third one. Anyways, George Kasivallis tried and failed. Little trivia there. More on that in a minute. So, just so you know, I have always considered you to be golden since then. You walk the walk. And I will say again, thank you for the healing session as I am so grateful as to how you demonstrated an action with your heart. That action also created a bond between us in the most honorable of ways.

When it came to health issues, Brook found out that I was very independent and stubborn about receiving any kind of help. I have never desired to be a burden to anyone or anything. I have always relied on myself. If I hadn't, you wouldn't be reading this message as I would have died somewhere much earlier on this journey. So for me to accept your healing gift was also part of the lesson on GIVING and RECEIVING. That in of itself was a healing of sorts. You were the first to assist me with that lesson. I don't have the words to say that would express how grateful I am for your HEART! What you did for me. I learned that you were the real deal. And that in of itself met so much to me as there are so many who speak with fork tongues, acting as though they are operating from the heart with their words but never putting anything it into action to help and be part of the solution.

This week has been a busy one on my end as you know. I've done a lot of mini healing sessions for someone very special. Others here have also done so. I now can also recognize that with a larger understanding thanks to you.

As far as George goes... There was a request for me to ask George for his assistance on a project that the Serian council was working on. The Feline race if you will. The Sekhmet faction. It was also like an invite as to how it was to be delivered. Like a soft invitation. So here we go, him preaching to me about the separation games and what was going on in the Universe relative to our Planet. I then said to George that it isn't about separation, it is about "integration". Then George just loses it. Small bomb just went off. He then turned down the Serian Council's invite, went and did several radio shows, in which you could sense a lot of anger, never saying the name of who he was directing this anger towards. And to make matters worse we got talking about the sun and how he challenged anyone to go to the sun and do the do. Well, I had taken up his challenge, and when I came back I confronted him, something in the context of why did you lie to everybody about you having a relationship with the sun but you never had a conversation with him? OH BOY! So get this. As it turns out, he did finally accept the invitation and then did a world tour and actually made me proud, when he went to the Vatican. I never saw all this coming. But anyway, George was very angry with me and all communications stopped. Matter of fact, 3 emails with George, Gmail account was hacked into and those emails were gone! But he also tried to enter this house. And he didn't even think that I could see him. He failed. His frequency wasn't high enough to get in here. I don't know what happened to the Skype convos. My dearest Brook watch this all play out and was astonished as to the levels that George found himself playing out. Then to top it off, he turned 180 degrees as to our separation vs. integration convo, took my take on integration and then did the tour and made it into his version. He also was not accustomed to LION energies. He had a sense of fear about that. So I returned the favor and did several scans on him and discovered that he had dark attachments. Mostly the black tentacle type. With roots. He even had a brown colored one. I had never seen that before.

Everything went into reverse with this soul. In a good way. But it was very bizarre.

And I am probably guilty of not responding to your posts as I should have. But it is because I see you shine your light as well. And I say, "LET IT STAND AS IT IS!" It's beautiful to me.

You had me @ Namaste' Enlightened

The Karen

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:24 am

I can't imagine, Carol, how you got through all that. Blows me away just thinking about it. You will never have to go through that ever again! Bedridden for how long? My God. Atrophy? Mental issues of that magnitude? The journeys out of it? No Carol. I can't imagine it. And you are still here? My word!

You had me @ NAMASTE'

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Flower10
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:11 am

Carol, what if ET AI targets threats, regardless of whether they're good, bad, male, female, believer, unbeliever, alien, human, whoever, or whatever?? Dr. Desmond Ford's son, Luke, has been plagued with chronic-fatigue, being bedridden and an embarrassment to his high-profile parents. Consider Yourself, Mercuriel, Hadriel, Brook, Sherry Shriner, and Myself. Also, didn't Tony the Thuban have serious health-problems?? Remember that guy Paul Benjamin with implantation, demonic, and AI problems?? Also, have you heard of Sherry Wilde?? She's suffered all kinds of attacks. What if there is layer upon layer upon layer of manipulation and control?? What if We the Peons are controlled by the Elite and AI which are controlled by the Elite and AI which are controlled by the Elite and AI?? This could potentially be infinite!! I think Linda Moulton Howe has at least a preliminary understanding of a Universe-Wide Supercomputer-Matrix. Again, this stuff REALLY Bothers Me, and I'm trying to walk away from it, but I probably won't fool the Elite and AI with my whining, white-flag waving, and second-hand ways!! From my perspective, I've been playing a little-game on this little-website, but perhaps this has been an 'Ender's Game' with great-importance!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? The Shadow-Government??

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:23 am

Morpheus wrote:

Talking about coming full-circle, I remember you coming here to our Home and you did a healing session on me. Forget the healing session for a minute and let me explain something. I have a shield around this place. Its jack up in terms of frequency. Folks or critters don't get a free pass if their frequency isn't where it should be. Only three human beings have ever gotten through. You were the first to do so. Malesky was the second one who also got in

😊 Enlightened

https://youtu.be/5aAa6Icy8lw

Thanks to You for letting me in.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:57 am

Oxy, you just made me feel a little bit sick and disgusted with you.

Carol, what if ET AI targets threats, regardless of whether they're good, bad, male, female, believer, unbeliever, alien, human, whoever, or whatever?? Dr. Desmond Ford's son, Luke, has been plagued with chronic-fatigue, being bedridden and an embarrassment to his high-profile parents. Consider Yourself, Mercuriel, Hadriel, Brook, Sherry Shriner, and Myself. Also, didn't Tony the Thuban have serious health-problems?? Remember that guy Paul Benjamin with implantation, demonic, and AI problems?? Also, have you heard of Sherry Wilde?? She's suffered all kinds of attacks………………………

Do you think it’s some kind of badge of honour to be targeted with some sort of illness by ET AI?  I notice that you’ve named people you’ve made it clear you respect in your list, those you think have some sort of inner knowing about the things you care about.  Interesting.

Then you say:  

………………From my perspective, I've been playing a little-game on this little-website, but perhaps this has been an 'Ender's Game' with great-importance!! Who Knows?? Dr. Who?? The Shadow-Government??

Little game?!?  You essentially beg people to get involved and follow your path, to study all this stuff that you then complain has brought you nothing but attacks and illness, and have been for years.  And that is essentially inviting them to become embroiled in the negative energy web that you’ve found yourself caught up in to suffer along with you.  Do you even realize that this is what you are doing?  And yet you call this a GAME???? On this LITTLE WEBSITE?????

Many people here, who maybe don’t get sick enough to ‘be revealed as important’ in your estimation, have done nothing but reach out with love.  But that doesn’t seem to hold much importance in your slightly twisted world view my friend.  BTW negative entities play to the ego, making you think that what you’re doing will have an impact at possibly worldwide levels.  And those last sentences reveal again that that IS what is infecting you.  Seldom does that turn out to be the case by the way.  Fear and ego.  That’s the trap you’ve fallen right down deep into.

You really do need to get yourself under some sort of control Oxy.

Or is that exactly the type of reaction you were trying to provoke so you can go into victim mode again. I doubt that manipulation will work on me or anyone else here anymore.

And No, that doesn't mean we don't still love and care for you, you dill.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:18 am

Wow! What a great thread and all the wonderful sharing coming out. Thank you mudra for your kind words. What I share was only one small part with relation to physical pain. Just a fraction. However, hell is the absence of god. I never experienced hell. There was that year of the dark night of the soul where one sits at the bottom of a well of grief. Lionheart may be visiting that grief place with the loss of Brook.. remember Lionheart, many have gone before you and left their good energy there to draw upon. Eventually one climbs out of the well, the pit of sorrow and recovers with a deeper understanding of others suffering. Having gone through that help make me a better therapist with my patients.

What I've noticed about those of us in this thread are drawn together by deep, similar emotional experiences. We're the corks. We dove down to the bottom of the pool and being resilient in spirit popped back up into the light. How awesome.

Oxy, I think the thread that you're unraveling with AI is pretty close to the truth. Which is the reason to distance oneself from AI's influence as much as possible and is another reason I have seven Orgone Reiki pyramids that I had made specially for us situated around the house along with a Teslina (Tesla) Purpurna (Purple) Ploca (plate) that Utsava talked about - that is next to the computer electronic.

Not sure where to get it again as she gave the address/link on one of her youtube videos.
    https://twitter.com/utsava4?lang=en

Anyone can purchase an Orgone pyramid here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/466343095/crystal-quartz-amethyst-and-rose-quartz?gpla=1&gao=1&utm_campaign=shopping_us_AURAMORE_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=13219579&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIqLOZlb_V5AIVsiCtBh3sBgfkEAQYAyABEgLPzfD_BwE

Since we are not connected to TV we don't get that influence. Rarely watch anything anymore due to all the mind-control negative programming. When we get the cabin finished it will be completely self-sufficient with hydro electric and ram pump.

We'll get some Orgone pucks to put out around the transformer that goes to the house. The key is to block or dampen electro magnetic frequencies that are filling the airways. Also have a telephone land line and only use the cell phone when traveling.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Il_1588xN.1056004835_qn8t

Last edited by Carol on Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Butter10
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:40 pm

sunny

Morning Folks! Cup o in hand. The quest on the BridgeWay continues forth. In the last few days, I have been juggling so many thoughts. I'm also behind the 8 ball and am going to try and get things caught back up within.

I have been wanting to write a follow-up on a previous post concerning, Susan's 13th Bridge. Remember I said we should look with new eyes on her work? Well, I have continued on that little quest and then here comes Vidya blowing the doors wide open! As modest as you tried to be, YOU DONE REALLY GOOD! Part of the difficulty we find when trying to communicate any of it is because of our approach to it all. We are so programmed and conditioned to see things from a 3D perspective first instead of looking at it from a holographic perspective. If we did come from a holographic perspective first we would probably sound like a baby trying to speak with all the gobbly gook. So I get where you're coming from.

One of the things that isn't being said in all of this is how you have achieved this level of knowledge. Also to the extent that you know where you are in it. What I am referring to is genetics. By your own conscious awareness and focus, you developed your DNA. Cause if you didn't, you wouldn't have the experience of the space of perfection. Awesome achievement!  Double Thumbs Up Now you KNOW!

Our monkey mind may perceive it as fleeting, but our souls know that this place is there. The genetics, the coding of your spiritual matrix that bridge with your physical matrix, will determine the state of your being. The parameters as to how you operate in this frequency bandwidth.

One of the Univeral attributes is the compression factor that makes all this become possible. For without compression, there would be no movement of energy. No flow and no effects. Compression is about the variances of pressure. Creating the movement. The driving force in our Universe which allows for creation to take place. Even destruction is a form of creation. Destruction is a change of form from one state to the next. Thereby creating a new form. IMO, this is an attribute of what you referred to as the first layer.

The second layer is the polarization of the first layer. Basically how we dance with the first layer. What we choose to take part in and so forth. How we get a chance to express our true beingness pending on all these factors. Such as love. Love is an expression of compression.

I find that this space of knowing is very like the Borg's mind. Where you are an individual plugging into the Universal weave. Where the weave you plugged into will provide all the energy you need to instantly manifest any thoughts into a reality. Why, because of the compression factor. If we look at the weave as an endless supply of power, like as in voltage, the force of that voltage having no resistance will create a maximum current flow. Thus maximum power to do anything instantaneously. Just think it!

I was going to go into this further but I didn't at the time because I had not gathered my thoughts as to this topic. Then Carol comes and blows the doors open as I was about to post my previous thoughts. Carol and I don't know this but we are actually working together on a project of expressions that will illuminate what we have been discussing. Call it another conspiracy.  LOL

Carol brought up organite. What makes organite work is compression. I know you have worked with resin. When it kicks off, it creates heat. It expands. Then it cools. What happens is that the resin starts to compress on the cool down cycle. Putting the squeeze on whatever it encompasses. Causing the medium to expel its energy. I am being as basic as I can here as this topic could go down several rabbit holes. Let's say that if we encapsulate a quartz crystal with resin that it will transmit what it is about. So even if we program that crystal with some good old intent, what we programmed into that crystal would also be transmitted.

Another example of this, just to keep the basics from running away, is glue. Glue is just another method of compression. Once it dries, the strength of this medium will be determined by its ability to compress itself onto the medium. Also its viscosity, ie specific gravity. Another reason why super glue is so strong. It can encompass to a greater ability because of its properties and the more area you can encompass, the greater the strength, because more of the area has been compressed.

I do have an invention in mind. I was thinking of making a healing chair using the organite building methods. Using a variety of crystals, programmed or not, with a circuit embedded within the resin that is in the form of a chair. I have gathered most of the basic components to do this but this project is one that I would like to be able to measure. So I can tweak it. Get it to where it becomes resonant. Not an easy task. Hopefully, someday soon, I can work on this. So many variables to calculate. Let's just say that I am at the edge of my knowledge here with this.

Now let's touch on the Eygptian angle. Pyramids. The piezoelectric output is evident. In this instance, the Reptilians knew about how to create this effect. Using compression to propel this output. They had a greater understanding of compression. But they used it to gain self attained power with a primary mission. And that mission was to beat death by bypassing it all together so that they could maintain their positions of power and in order to do that, they wanted to do it all in the physicality of this Planet. Which became very evident as they did this right in front of you without you even having any suspicion. In plain sight in other words. The pyramids were a form of organite, but had a simple purpose and that was to provide power. Their thrones, on the other hand, were forms of technology that worked much like a computer, using a staff, just like how we use a mouse, to direct the throne to control and manipulate their intentions into other devices that would create those intentions. They used technology that they had developed to cause much suffering. For instance, compressing a child's spiritual field and physicality with pain to compress the frequency of fear, so they could get high on it. The fear frequency of that being pushed out of the child's body was their drug of choice. I know as I saw this happen. Brook too, but more than that, she was the actual operator just so P'Taah could just sit back and get off on it.

Hope this adds something to the soup.

More coming... to a front-row seat near you.

Namaste'  Enlightened

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Then Susan pops up. Hi Susan! Perfect timing. cheers

Good to see you and YOU LOOOOK MARVELOUS! {Billy Crystal accent} Cool

Funny story. This past Friday, I went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. So, I'm in the veggy section, trying to separate one of those clear bags. This lady, out of nowhere, says to me that I am just like her husband. Mind you this caught me off guard. She then says to me that if I was to wait for the overhead sprinkler to come on, I could then wet my fingers without dealing with any germs. Instead of licking them like I was doing. Just like her husband apparently does. Razz

So she leaves and now I am in a cashier line. Well, here she comes again. She joins with an older person in front of me. Maybe her Mom? Anyways, I piped up and said, "Didn't I just see you?" Then she starts telling me about how folks are now having to do with what they should have done. How folks are so lazy in doing any kind of work to better themselves. Jawdrop Just like your quote that you posted and has disappeared from this thread. So your quote was validated at Walmart of all places. Just wanted to share that with you. Could not help but think of you when this happened.

You also don't have to hold back and fear that whatever you say may not be appreciated. Have at it if you so choose. The object is to not leave any stone unturned here. We all have our own way as we all have our own paths. The things that separate us are just opinions derived from our own unique filters. It's all GOOD!

Thanks OXY for the video. I can relate with most of what Sherry was saying due to my experiences in the field. However, I have not been part of any hybridization programs. But I am aware of it. This is what happens when you do the inner work. You learn the truth of such things in the firsthand.

Namaste' to both of you! Enlightened

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:06 pm

Speaking about Egypt Morpheus this image aptly landed on the shore of my awareness yesterday.
    I couldn't resist in posting it here. What were the odds ?

Morpheus wrote

Now let's touch on the Eygptian angle. Pyramids. The piezoelectric output is evident. In this instance, the Reptilians knew about how to create this effect. Using compression to propel this output. They had a greater understanding of compression. But they used it to gain self attained power with a primary mission. And that mission was to beat death by bypassing it all together so that they could maintain their positions of power and in order to do that, they wanted to do it all in the physicality of this Planet. Which became very evident as they did this right in front of you without you even having any suspicion. In plain sight in other words.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Conten11

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Which reminds me of some other hidden gem that is not known in most circles. That is contained in the bible. Causing the whole context of the bible to change its course to a less illuminating one. Where the controllers, those behind that great book of the hidden hand, caused the switching of the tracks to get you away from the truth. And most everybody has bought it hook line and sinker. The story that they have wanted you to believe!

The symbol of the serpent. You automatically think, Snake. What you may not know is that for the hidden claw to work, without being seen, the hidden hand, and to obtain that sick twisted form of their filtered view of that perfection, it was ordained that no one shall express in any physical form that would indicate the true form of those in charge, that being the Reptilians. The snake became the symbol by phase-shifting the context of that truth. A snake is a reptile. And yet we do not consider that a reptile is a snake in the same exact way. Can you see it? You can even feel this emotionally. The difference. This is still in effect today. That difference. Folks were killed if they did not comply. Families included.

This frequency of what I call the difference also has the ability to take on different forms. Such as where the government doesn't want the truth about UFOs coming out into the public domain. We know that they have threatened to kill us if we do. We also know that they have. MIB are evil bastards sure enough. Who do they work for? The very same Reptilians that are controlling this mess.
    It's the same energy signature.

Just this very fact alone had caused us all down to a different timeline. We are still in that timeline. They calculated it out for the best probable outcome that benefited them. So here we are. Living out our lives in the ultimate test. Expressions of compressions. Those compressions being determined by our so-called Reptilian Masters. We are just like hogs in a pen, waiting for our day of being slaughtered, because we went onto a different direction, thinking we made the right choice and we were all that because we knew better. When we didn't know squat. And the bible has so many reflections of that. The actual, "UNSEEN." What wasn't said.

Then to be thrown on another set of tracks using a book to get you to believe. Here's the throw of the switch. The book of Genesis. The very title of it. Right in your face but you can't see it. Genesis is actually coded and it stands for in its roots, "The Genes of Isis." Well, that changes everything!

The hidden hand, throwing that switch in yet another direction. Then throw Jehova into the mix and we got ourselves another party of servitude. Imagine if you will, all these souls worshipping a pedophile through a secondhand book. What George has tried to convey in this video is spot on as far as what I have come to know firsthand.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Morpheus wrote:sunny
    and then here comes Vidya blowing the doors wide open!

One of the things that isn't being said in all of this is how you have achieved this level of knowledge. Also to the extent that you know where you are in it.

I have no time for this now, or to catch up with other posts. I do however, possess a quite ridiculously excellent memory and you and I exchanged on this subject a while back, in your previous incarnation as Lionhawk in chris' (greybeard's) ego thread.

Short version, when I received this knowledge I was in a state of what the Vajrayana Buddhists call mahasukha, achieved when Bodhi nature (aka advaita) is coupled with a fully open heart chakra (aka upaya, aka christ consciousness). It was the peak of my experiences. Is this state also called 'god'? what else do you call a  mix of buddha and christ.. (we are all gods by this definition, we just havent realised it).. and what's next? I was once told by someone my life purpose is to be an architect of light..

I will expand, perhaps, when i have the chance..

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:32 pm

He made me proud!

He owes me a nickel for every time he says, "INTEGRATION!"  lol!
    Also a dime for using the word compression.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 Il_1588xN.1965616633_itn8
    I just ordered this one to sit on the table next to me when on the computer.

Orgone Pyramid, EMF protection, Elite shungite, shungite beads, Obsidian sphere, deflect negativity, Metatrons Cube
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/715810711/orgone-pyramid-emf-protection-elite?ref=related-3&pro=1&frs=1

Description from the creator of this beautiful piece.

Item details

Handmade

Materials: metatrons cube sticker, elite shungite, shungite beads, resin, copper, aluminum, obsidian sphere
    All Orgonites are made to order. This design will take 6 days from order to ship.

Dimension: 9.5cm x 9.5cm x 6.5cm
    Weight: Approx 260g

The Metaphysical Properties of the pyramid content:

Shungite

*A very powerful protection tool, especially useful in protection from EMFs as well as psychic protection
    *Carries strong purifying, cleansing and detoxifying properties.
    *Can be used to clear your body of any dysfunctional patterns,
    *Useful for both healing and protection
    *Eases anxiety, insomnia, and even inflammation or acne.
    *Helps with detoxifying and purifying your body by absorbing and eliminating any negative energies

Obsidian:

*Effective in stabilizing and grounding scattered energy
    *Restoring harmony to the root chakra
    *Absorb, shield against negative energies from the environment and blocks psychic attacks.
    *Help in digestion and with other digestive problems
    *Release stress and tension and replace it with calm and relaxation

Copper CU:
    It is an effective conductor of energy. It is also believed as an element that boosts blood circulation, increases energy and detoxifies and revitalizes our body. When used with crystals, it enhances and intensifies the vibration which makes the orgonite a powerful healing aid during meditation

Aluminium:
    There is a calming effect on nervousness, fears, and feelings of guilts which helps regain from loss of identity or finding ourselves again, and who we really are and our task in life. It encourages a sense of reality, soberness and alertness at any given moment.

Symbol of Metatron's Cube:
    Deriving from the centre of each of the circles in flower of life, it is another sacred geometric shape which has a long history in art and architecture and can be spotted in some of the oldest cities and buildings in the world. It is believed that the Metatron’s Cube shape holds all possible laws and patterns for creation and reality. Holding the pyramid with this symbol during meditation will provide you with inner peace and spirituality.

Benefits of Orgonites®

-Neutralizes EMF radiation
    -Promotes better sleep
    -Deepens Meditation
    -Improves plants growth
    -Prolongs freshness of food
    -Inspires better mood
    -Enhances spiritual growth
    -Increases energy
    -Enhances Lucid Dreaming
    -Great Healing Gift
    -Releases Stress

I'm a Reiki Master, energy healer, and animal communicator. Making orgonites® is a blessing from the Universe as it is a self-healing process as well. Each of them is infused with positive vibes and love beginning from the design, hand picking crystals through handmaking each and every element in the orgonite®. My studio, crystals and myself are cleansed and blessed with the healing sound of the Tibetan singing bowl. With all the benefits people have experienced, Orgonites® are great gifts! You want them in every room or next to appliances that release EMF radiation especially cell phones and routers, they are also great home decor item for those who love crystals.

Each orgone healing product is handmade from scratch with abundance attention to details and care so each of them is unique and not likely to be 100% identical. I will send you a piece which I myself would be glad to receive. In any case, you are not satisfied with the piece, I'm more than happy to communicate. Kindly note that buyers will be responsible for freight on return and exchanges.

Packaging: Each orgonite will be carefully wrapped, place in a velvet pouch and a black gift box sealed. The product will arrive in an outer postal box.

How to Clean and Charge the Orgonite:
    Since the Orgonite will travel a long way before it reaches you, It is recommended to cleanse and charge it by leaving the device under the sun for 20-30 mins. It does not require regular cleansing however if you wish to give the stone a boost once in a while, you could place it under the sun for 10-15 mins, or invoke for higher power and visualize that the device is boosted.

Where to place your Orgonite:
    The general rule of thumb is to place the orgonite closest to where you want the most positive effect. For instance next to the plant, cell phone, on top of a WIFI router, microwave, bedside table, or under the pillow to promote better sleep. If it is a smaller device, you could carry it with you wherever you go!

We sincerely hope that our orgone devices bring you Joy, Harmony and Peace!

Warning: Orgone Pyramids have pointed edges, please handle with caution, it must be kept out of reach from children.

Atma Namaste!

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:35 am

Wow, that pyramid is beautiful Carol.  Thanks for the link.

My daughter actually gave me two big chunks of shungite a few days ago to put in my meter box to block the EMFs.  She's started working at Crystal World and Prehistoric Journeys again as of a month ago and often brings home 'pressies' or, naturally, I go there and buy them.  Can't resist.  Razz  But I sent her the link to this artist's page as well as I just loved the fact that she has healing pendants for pets also.  Again, beautiful.  Her big, beautiful furry son has cancer so I'm sure she'll be inspired and grateful.

I love you I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:53 am

You're more then welcome Sanicle. I also purchased some of the pucks to put on the ground under the transformer and thanks to your suggestion will put one on the electrical box as well.

What I liked about the person who made the pyramid above is that he is also a Reiki Master. When you read the description of the environment in which he creates these it's amazing. I was impressed. He's in Asia.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Thank you for bringing the subject of orgonite Carol.
    I am surrounded by a few of them that have been with me for years.
    I fell spontaneous affinity and Love towards them at first sight.
    They have become silent friends of mine.
    Yours is particularly striking in strengh and beauty.
    Your love for her makes her space beam  sunny

Crystals and stones can create true miracles in one's life  Cheerful
    They are that powerful.
    But that may not always be the case. Sometimes nothing happens.
    They need that extra little touch of the heart and soul to bring things in resonance
    and give birth to the symphony  Harp .
    One should pay attention that as with everything in this universe

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 61700310

My daughter proposed to me to built some together a few days ago.
    This is actually an old dream of mine.
    Your post is like the universe nodding and saying " yes go for it " cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Short version, when I received this knowledge I was in a state of what the Vajrayana Buddhists call mahasukha, achieved when Bodhi nature (aka advaita) is coupled with a fully open heart chakra (aka upaya, aka christ consciousness). It was the peak of my experiences. Is this state also called 'god'? what else do you call a  mix of buddha and christ.. (we are all gods by this definition, we just havent realised it).. and what's next? I was once told by someone my life purpose is to be an architect of light..

I will expand, perhaps, when i have the chance..

[/size]

I can relate to this Vidya.
    These states can be attained and defining them can serve as lightposts on our way.
    When you say it was the peak of your experiences I totally get that and it will be
    interesting to read more about this in due time.
    These are points of no return I believe.
    When such places of deep awareness are reached it's not as if something comes
    to add itself  onto you. On the contrary its more like entire walls we ignored being there
    are crumbling apart and we let our inner sun shine through. This can be totally overwhelming.
    In a good way I mean  sunny
    The image of the caterpillar turning into a butterfly or the egg hatching.
    It's " mind blowing "  Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:41 am

mudra wrote:Thank you for bringing the subject of orgonite Carol.
    I am surrounded by a few of them that have been with me for years.
    I fell spontaneous affinity and Love towards them at first sight.
    They have become silent friends of mine.
    Yours is particularly striking in strengh and beauty.
    Your love for her makes her space beam  sunny

Crystals and stones can create true miracles in one's life  Cheerful
    They are that powerful.
    But that may not always be the case. Sometimes nothing happens.
    They need that extra little touch of the heart and soul to bring things in resonance
    and give birth to the symphony  Harp .
    One should pay attention that as with everything in this universe

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 14 61700310

My daughter proposed to me to built some together a few days ago.
    This is actually an old dream of mine.
    Your post is like the universe nodding and saying " yes go for it "  cheers

Love from me
    mudra

Interesting you should say that Mudra.  Recently after visiting Crystal World where my daughter has begun working again where there are great piles of all sorts of beautiful rocks and crystals brought out of their mines, I asked my kobold friends if they'd enjoyed the experience, thinking they would.  But they were miserable and kept on saying to me, "Dead, dead, dead!"  The one I told you about was even crying. No

But then they had a talk with the Deva of the area and passed on to me what he/she'd said, part of which is that they are miserable in being ripped away from their family within the environment they existed in and, after some time, the spark that each contains basically withdraws deeply within to wait.  They essentially hibernate until they can go back to the earth, in whichever way, even if it takes millennia.

A major part of the problem is that most humans just buy the crystals to 'take' from them, whether it just be to admire (or brag about) them on the shelf or use them for healing.  The latter is obviously not quite so bad as the former, but they are still being used and taken from rather than given to.  They need  love and respect like any other lifeform.  So giving them love can draw the spark out again and revitalize the crystal.  They also enjoy being placed close to other compatible crystals we may have on display so they feel like they are part of a family again. cheers

Since then my kobold friends have been spending quite a lot of time giving love to my little crystal collection and I have rearranged a few to  make sure they all have a 'friend' nearby.   I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:42 pm

What a post nicely in resonance to mine Sanicle :)
    You bring a great light onto the matter.
    Your lovely friends helped you see beyond mere appearance.

When I was in Spain last year I was looking for some Pyrite gems
    as I knew Spain's soil had quite a bit of it.
    I walked a lot to find shops. In one of them it was as if the stone
    began to sing as I held it in my hand. It was so happy to make a bond.
    In the other shops I felt nothing when trying to see through all the
    various stones they had.
    It was exactly like your friends said " dead , dead , dead ... "
    I also got the feeling these were stones made synthetically and not the real stuff.
    They didn't carry any ancestry with them as the genuine do.

And you are completely right about them not liking to be mixed with another that
    you wouldn't have been carefully chosen.
    Two years ago I got myself a moldavite. I wore it first with a quartz crystal and later with selenite.
    One necklace broke in no time and the other would open up all the time until I understood
    this moldavite liked to be alone with me. It's quite exclusive at the moment Cheerful
    I haven't encountered any chain problem with it since and it never leaves me.

Morpheus mentioned a few posts above some healing chair project he has with orgonite. This is interesting stuff.
    Keep us up to date with it Morpheus.
    I revived a thread I had opened in 2013 on the subject of orgonite.
    So it would be nice your share your progress in the matter on that thread
    when time is ripe.

Love from me
    mudra

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:19 pm

mudra wrote:
    What a post nicely in resonance to mine Sanicle :)
    You bring a great light onto the matter.
    Your lovely friends helped you see beyond mere appearance.

When I was in Spain last year I was looking for some Pyrite gems
    as I knew Spain's soil had quite a bit of it.  
    I walked a lot to find shops. In one of them, it was as if the stone
    began to sing as I held it in my hand. It was so happy to make a bond.
    In the other shops, I felt nothing when trying to see through all the various stones they had.
    It was exactly like your friends said "dead, dead, dead ... "
    I also got the feeling these were stones made synthetically and not the real stuff.
    They didn't carry any ancestry with them as the genuine do.

And you are completely right about them not liking to be mixed with another that you wouldn't have been carefully chosen.
    Two years ago I got myself a moldavite. I wore it first with a quartz crystal and later with selenite.
    One necklace broke in no time and the other would open up all the time until I understood this moldavite liked to be alone with me. It's quite exclusive at the moment  Cheerful
    I haven't encountered any chain problem with it since and it never leaves me.

Morpheus mentioned a few posts above some healing chair project he has with orgonite. This is interesting stuff.
    Keep us up to date with it Morpheus.
    I revived a thread  I had opened in 2013 on the subject of orgonite.
    So it would be nice your share your progress in the matter on that thread when time is ripe.

Love from me
    mudra

Another characteristic, they have, is the ability to communicate from a group or an individual. Once you open this door, there's no turning back. In a good way! Very Happy This Kingdom is one to be on the better side of. Gaia is their boss for lack of better words. They are her neuro network system. They also protect her.

Sad though, that we find many of them in a spiraling of pain, despair, and death. Group-wise and individually. With my faceting work, I always ask for permission and ask what is the best way to restore its inner joy without carrying the pain. When I finish, I brag on them, as to how beautiful they look. Do a scan and see if I completed that mission. I spend hours with them in meditation before this is even done. So when I hear of those connecting to them, it tells me that they are not alone, as many do feel isolated and separated, and I say to you, job well done! It is an action of STO that allows this to occur. Cool

Some good info with all your posts. Now where was this thread you started, Mudra? I also considered making walking canes in an orgone fashion.

Namaste'

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:11 pm