tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
Swanny
Carol
orthodoxymoron
Morpheus
Mercuriel
Sanicle
mudra
ClearWater
Vidya Moksha
13 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:34 pm

Sanicle wrote:Thank you for answering my question again Lionhawk.  And please accept my sympathy for the fellow warriors you've lost along the way.  So many. Crying or Very sad

I'd like to respond to this part of what you wrote:

Morpheus wrote:What gets me is when someone you connect with and through a period of time, you end up loving this person on a family sort of level, they get attacked, and you end up on a rescue mission to save this person's life. Why? Because it is the right thing to do out of love. It's not like you are looking for a fight, but you find yourself in one. To save the one you love.

THIS is why I no longer project into the astral realms.  Seeing beings I cared for there hurt and threatened by what I was choosing to do broke my heart.  Fighting back, even defensively as you say, just made it all escalate.  Tit-for-tat.  And so the wars continue and always will in this realm of being.

Funny thing is that, in the end, I thought I’d try to help protect our big cats in India and Africa against the poachers and big game hunters here on the planet but the animals turned their backs on me because I wouldn’t kill for them.  In their view, that’s how enemies are dealt with.  Anything less, even if it works, is just not good enough.  I understand, even though it saddened me.  In the animal kingdom, it’s all about killing to survive, each and every day.  The power to do so is what they respect.

And it doesn’t escape me that a lot of the threats against humanity come from ‘evolved’ animals, like the reptilians.  Predators of the highest order with those animal instincts still shouting loudly in them.

That’s why I’ll be very happy to leave this animal body we incarnate in, with all those drives built-in, when the time comes.  We are not these bodies.  That’s why I like this thread with its important initial message Lionhawk, letting everyone know there IS a way out.  Thank you again for doing the work in that area.  And all your other work to discover, help and protect humanity.

Each to his/her own path as chosen eh?  As you say, personal responsibility, even for our own health and healing, is what it all comes back to is so much a part of all I’ve learned on my journeys.  And along the way, learning discrimination so as to choose the webs you get caught up in, or not,  wisely.

Namaste   Hugs

And I thank you Sanicle for being a wise soul. I know that wisdom came with a price. On so many levels. I respect you! Very Happy It means you have done the "work" to get to this level of awareness. Double Thumbs Up
    And a big loving hug. Cheerful The beauty of it is we can discuss it, without all the polarization of it all. Again, thank you!  Flowers

Jay was always letting everyone know that we are not these bodies. He barked about it. Thubs Up

I love the term you used to describe it. "drives built-in." So spot on. Is it any wonder why this Planet is so crazy? Let alone what is outside of it? Dimensional spaces and whatnot? What I have figured out is that this Planet is a reactionary theater of the Universe. That is why this Planet is so important as far as it's representations in the now. It manifests what is going on out there, into our physicality. It would also stand to reason why this Planet has such diversity. Add the Drives built-in, Whooaaa! We all learn, all Kingdoms, gain soul growth by living it in a "reactionary" mode. And in a sense, we are forced to comply with this or we die. Our death represents that we are no longer in compliance with what this reactionary mode of operation requires to keep the circle of life going. Another reason as to why we have to have a purpose. If we have no purpose, we die, plain and simple. All the killing, diseases, etc. are the means to discard what is no longer useful in the reactionary theater. I know that sounds cold but this is my opinion.

Proof of this can be seen in Nature. Where the strong survive and the weak either get consumed or die by other means. One of the "Drives Built-in," is genetic selection. For instance, a female seeking the strongest male to procreate. We see this all the time and it does not exclude the Human race. It can also work in reverse, as with honey bees. Where a Queen may be rejected by the hive. She may not have the right level of strength to get the respect, to be allowed to procreate.

A saying in the Bible, "The meek shall inherit the Earth," is a lie as long as this reactionary theater is in the present operational state. Try telling this to a fish. Where a fish's greatest fear is to be eaten by another fish. 24/7. To prove that out, take a lantern or light and hang it above the water. What you will see is a gathering of fish swimming in a circle. At the innermost part of that circle, you will see the smallest of fishes and as the circle continues to go outward, the fish get bigger. Fish chasing fish, and then the bigger fishes start eating the smaller fishes. The little fishes had been attracted to the light and gathered up to appear bigger presenting an illusion to the bigger fishes. But watch what happens at the edge of this group of fish swimming in a circle. The fishes that stray out of the circle get consumed.

Natural selection? Would women select someone on the street, say a druggie, over someone with a job? And the Drive Built-in to procreate gets really crazy when hitting thirty years old, for most women. The Drive built-in to procreate becomes paramount. That internal clock goes into high gear.

To kill or be killed? To survive or die? What will you choose? I understand the answer they gave you Sanicle. Oh so clearly. Their answer to you was the truest answer. Without the emotional energy associated with the bottom line. A pure answer. Their level of respect to you to give you the answer should not be received with sadness. They honored you by telling you the plain truth. Either you are part of their solution with a whole heart or you are not. Anything outside of that would just be a compromise to their rightful existence. Don't be sad and yes I do understand why you would be sad. In that process, they also gave you an invitation to their oversoul pride, as a standing member.

Just like the phrase in the movie called, "The Fly," where there is the mention of Insect Politics.

It is just the parameters they fully know that they operate in. Without the politics. And we all know about politics. A compromising program which will kill you one way or the other if you engage it and if you don't, when you least expect it. Same with religions where they are merely political programs in disguise, which all of them try to get you to believe in their agendas. All this summing up to programs designed to kill us. And to subscribe to the secondhand, whereby if we do subscribe to the secondhand, we are giving our power away, submitting to their intentions, and giving them permission to kill us.

And if I zoom out, what I think is going on is that this 3D space we are in was designed by whatever creators, not of this world, to reflect what is truly going on in the Universe. What is going on out there is being focused to this Planet and the Planet is being used as a TV for all of the Universe to see. When I say "all," I am speaking of everyone out there. If an ET race wanted to know what was going on in this Universe, all they would have to do is focus on Earth, see what is happening, backtrace the coding, decipher it to translate it to their way of thinking, interpretation, and design and voila. This might also explain why Earth is being focused on by so many ET races in the now. And why, as we go day by day, things are happening even faster, and frequencies are increasing on the Planet. Simply because what is going on out there is also increasing in terms of events. And the players out there also change positions from whatever happens out there. Like their wars, their empires, death, destruction, creation, etc. So it is being tramsmitted here and we get to see and experience those reflections here. It is the very reason why we have, "TIME." All time is, is a measurement of a frequency. That is why so-called time is known to be here. A transmission is a frequency being directed. Now, look at all the frequencies we are dealing with. Now, 5G?

"And along the way, learning discrimination so as to choose the webs you get caught up in, or not,  wisely." Kind of like picking the seat you want to sit on when you go to a movie. Well, we are all in this reactive theater of the Universe. What you wrote here, is the absolute truth!

Please listen to the words carefully when viewing the below video.

What seat did you choose to sit on?

Namaste'

[size=16]
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:58 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

From the gases and dust were thrown out from the suns, the planets condensed and cooled. Elemental gases combined to form moisture, the rain fell to form oceans. Thunderstorms raged, the oceans tossed and turned, crashing on the shores of the surface lands. In the midst of the lightning and fury, a single spark flashed, creating in one micro-second a single cell of life.

And in time, 'Humanoids' evolved. Fish humanoids, bird humanoids, reptile humanoids, mammal humanoids and humanoids of every kind, became the consistent outcome of evolution.
    I have a few hours waiting for a ferry... time to catch up. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, but the above is complete nonsense. Not a convincing start to any story. If you want to go into such complexity, why not start at the beginning?

It is simply unimaginable, impossible for 'life' to form from a nutrient soup with a flash of lightning. Even single-celled organisms are MASSIVELY complex, on a nanoscale, fully functioning, complex, incredible, machines. I have no idea how they came into being, but I know it was not from a nutrient soup.

Evolution as a theory does not stand up to any scrutiny, though elements have some observable truth (Darwin's 'finches' for example).

IMO, what you wrote was a stance I had just a few years ago. But that has now changed. It's not that I am stubborn but I do have a hardhead. I really try to keep things as simple as I can because I wouldn't be able to keep what I have learned compartmentalized in my limited hardhead to retain it. Kind of like being Jack of all trades and master of none. There is just so much to cover and it is about impossible to do that with what genetics I was given.

But based on the very question you posed, "If you want to go into such complexity, why not start at the beginning?" Keep in mind I am not the author of this story, and to not intentionally make this about me, er the ego, but I can only offer an answer to your question based on what I remembered from the very soul birth I experienced. The beginning of my soul. It did happen in a flash. A flash. Then I was there. Aware. Sentient. Gold color like the sun. A spark. No past memories. Just there. "I AM." I saw the Universe before me. I also remembered splitting in half after a short time. Brook was that other half. Go forward was the only command I had knowledge of. And so we went forward to explore and experience our different destinations. Brook went forward and I stayed behind in a matter of speaking. Something to do with holding the fort down is what I remembered. In-Service. To all that is.

So for me, if the idea that life can't be birthed in a flash, then it would mean, I wouldn't be here. But here, "I AM." The only thing I can say is that something created me. I didn't create me. What caused me to find this out as I wanted to know when it all started. At the time, I was doing a lot of work with past life stuff for others and then found myself exploring some of my past lives. And when you do that you end up re-experiencing those memory recalls. As in the firsthand. So in a matter of speaking, I was reborn in this lifetime by re-experiencing that event of my soul birth. Hope this is understandable.

As I said earlier, my stance, or better yet my awareness as to this matter was only a matter of awareness and perception. Or POV. I also can't say that this is how it is for others as that would be left for those willing to find out for themselves. It was one of the questions I had that was in my quest to, "KNOW THYSELF." To discover the beginning was an amazing experience as it increased my awareness beyond measure and to realize that all our past lives amounted to just one soul life. All these past lifetimes are just chapters of our soul life. To connect with my beginning, energized my soul stream into the now. I don't at the present moment, know how to translate that into words as to the complexity of what that has caused within me, but let me a sure you, it was every bit worth the work to do.

What I also recently discovered is that you don't need to have a primordial soup to create life. This has just been recently proven by scientists working on this subject. They took a test tube of water that was totally sterile. No bacteria, no nothing. And in a short time, a Mirco organism came into being. I suspect that a single photon or some cosmic photonic blueprint of a living organism was transferred into the test tube unknown to the scientists. Where the water gave it enough resistance to encapsulate it into being. Another example of this could be a gemstone where the light goes into the gem and gets redirected and what you see is brilliance. The photic light appears to be trapped. Water can do the same thing. Or it can be focused as well. Such as starting a fire with ice, using the ice as a lense.  

I can grasp the idea of having a primordial soup to create life with my limited perspective saying that you must plant a seed for this to occur. Kind of like a garden, where you prep the ground and plant seeds. Or like an aspen forest where the roots are connected to each other. But what most folks don't know is that the organisms in the soil also make it all connect and all the trees with a variety of species, are connected because of these organisms. The trees and all plant life rely on what these organisms eat in the soil. The plants feed on what these organisms secrete.

The Feline race also technology to propagate life on barren worlds. This technology would change the codes in the soil and usually would involve the coding in their solar system, typically the sun in that solar system.

Another factor that comes to play is that there are elements unknown to us because of the level of understanding we have as to how things work. I'm speaking or the periodic table. Then add the dimensional codes that we haven't a clue about. If we are multidimensional beings, would also mean Gaia is multidimensional as well. I'm using Gaia as an example here. She is the lifeforce here. If she dies, we all die, because all of the codings to support our physicality, come from her. Also the Sun. The Sun is the key here as well. Everything in our solar system has codings from our loving Sun. Then add all those cosmic rays which contain codings from our Galaxy. Then add the codings from the Universal weave. How can we afford not to try to grasp the complexity of it all? And as we look at lightning in this equation, what is it exactly besides a bunch of ions rubbing against each other? Is your brain full of lightning? Wouldn't that indicate some type of consciousness? We are electrical, aren't we? What's an EKG? OH, no signal. No frequency. You're dead. This whole Universe is electrical. And all of us in this Universe, are just neurons connected in a complex weave networked and connected together like a gigantic circuit board. A massive computer if you will that is alive multiplied by what infinite power exponent it radiates. What if I said that this Universe looks like a Sun when you step out of it and your POV is in the expanse beyond our Universe? We are all ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do know of someone who has all the answers in this sector and he is hiding from you in plain sight. For real. Hiding being the trick word.

Anything is possible!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Morpheus, I'll watch the whole video, but I just had to say once more that there could be a million different interpretations of the Earth-Human Crisis. That opening Revelation text describes a 'Dragon in Heaven'. In classical human thought, What the Hell is a Dragon doing in Heaven?? What if Heaven was 'Dragon-Only' in those days?? Just something to keep everyone awake at night. What Would Abraxasinas Say?? Regarding Biblical History, Prophecy, and Theology, Context is Extremely Important. The Bible seems highly-compartmentalized, and in many ways highly-compromised. Ancient-Texts can be added-thereto and truncated to be made to say just about anything by picking and choosing, presenting certain themes in certain ways which might contain very little truth. Cover-Stories might've been necessary for a variety of good and bad reasons. My mantra throughout the years has been "How Do We REALLY Know Anything-Significant with a Significant-Degree of Certainty (Especially Regarding Antiquity and the Otherworldly)??" I've recently been thinking in terms of reading Psalms and Isaiah straight-through, over and over, with Isaiah reflecting an Angry and Offended God, and Psalms reflecting the Penitent-Response to an Angry and Offended God. But perhaps I should somehow include Daniel in this study, reading Isaiah and Psalms (straight-through, over and over) concluding with Daniel (straight-through, over and over). Perhaps one should think in terms of 'Key-Books' rather than 'Key-Texts'. A Text Without a Context is a Pretext. Namaste.

I heard you the first time OXY. Cool You asked, "That opening Revelation text describes a 'Dragon in Heaven'. In classical human thought, What the Hell is a Dragon doing in Heaven?? What if Heaven was 'Dragon-Only' in those days?? Just something to keep everyone awake at night." You also asked, "How Do We REALLY Know Anything-Significant with a Significant-Degree of Certainty (Especially Regarding Antiquity and the Otherworldly)??"

Well, sometimes you confuse me. Heavens? Let me unconfuse myself here. There are the term heavens and then there is the term Heaven. Two different meanings in terms of a context. You seem to blend them into one context. Trips me up. At least this is what I am perceiving and I could be wrong. My bad if I am, but I will share what I remember. And that memory just came not too long ago. 23 years ago. 1996

After my soul birthing, I was assigned a position as an Angel of Heaven. I was paired with another Angel. We were both very young in terms of Creation. Because of that, we were not given any tasks that required heavy lifting. We were stationed as overseers. We were first stationed somewhere in a cavern of crystals. Also to protect them. I think this is where I received my training in terms of learning how to communicate with crystals. We graduated from that and was assigned to our next station.

And now I present to you a pretext. Yes, I, Kayzon, am a fallen Angel.

pre·text- a reason given in justification of a course of action that is not the real reason.

The next assignment was to oversee a nasty black dragon. Just one dragon. To answer your question, yes, they were there, not in Heaven, but outside of it, in the second dimension. The second dimension being in the context of the Heavens. Heaven is a spacial place in the second dimension or Heavens with a different frequency bandwidth. Also, keep in mind we are not talking about Reptilians here. Also, that all dragons aren't bad. But when our Divine Creator created the humans, some of these dragons felt disrespected in a major way. Even Jay Essex knew that the dragons were created before humans. He claims to be the one who created them. Jay says, "They call me Father."

What is not being said here is that Creation was very young back then, in Antiquity. Also very volatile. I think this is the reason why our Creator created the Dragon Race first. The Creator's intention being that because of the volatile nature of the Heavens at the time, needed a race capable of protecting his creations. Similar as an example in our Planet's past, where Gaia created the dinos to protect the surface of the Planet from races outside of her systems. Where do you think she got the idea from in the first place? I mean being connected to the Creator has its benefits. I've seen this connection in the firsthand during the time when India detonated an atomic bomb below ground during the time when Obama went to India when he was President.

Anyways, getting back to the dragon at hand. Our orders were very simple. Just observe and do not engage under any circumstances! The reason why she and I were paired was to watch each other's backs. Also to enforce our directives with each other. Cover our butts. In the case where we were discovered, we were ordered to get the hell out of there. Now there is something I haven't quite figured out with all of this. It seemed that when you approached Heaven, maybe a zone surrounding it, a human returning to Heaven would reanimate their physicality to some degree. Remember that things back then were not perfected and the bugs in Creation existed. As I have expressed, Creation was still young. Anyways, this dragon would wait and then spring onto an unsuspecting human returning to Heaven. He was huge in size and he would slice and dice a human in no time. I remember seeing blood and body parts. It was horrific to watch. One after another he would consume. Sometimes even playing with his captures like a cat playing with a mouse. Then consume them.

We floated there in our assignment, absolutely powerless because of our directives. Then the moment happened where, after another episode, my partner decided to engage this dragon. It happened so quick, as like a blink of an eye. She flew and engaged him, but she was no match. I just stood there in shock as I watched him kill her. This time he did not go into consumption mode and he released her and she fell, as in fell forever into the abyss of darkness. I felt my soul just explode into a million pieces. Then I fell into the abyss of darkness. And that falling lasted for eons. I died in a matter of speaking. On a soul level. No will whatsoever. I did love her.

We met back in 1996 when I lived in Salt Lake City, Utah. Just seeing her once again was a mind-blowing experience as the memory of all this came back and struck me like a ton of bricks. Her soul memory had been wiped clean. But there was a piece of her that recognized me but she had no explanation to offer as to why. It was like looking at an empty shell on one level. If I knew the Creator could reanimate a soul back to life, I might not have fallen from Grace. It wasn't because of some imaginary war the bible depicts in Heaven. There has never been a war fought in Heaven. Maybe in the Heavens... and that I say with the intention of the proper context of this story.

We had a small affair and then went our separate ways, without anything being said at all. I suffered in January 1997, three days of death. 3 days scattered in that month. I was the walking dead in a literal sense. All I could figure out was that she was given a second chance but had to earn it and I figured I would have just gotten in the way of that, so I moved on despite the love I had in my heart for her.

I don't know how long my fall from Grace lasted. All I remember, as I was falling, sometimes seeing streaks of thin gray light. I suspect I was rescued by the Family of AN in the Orion sector as that is where my memory picked up once again. And that was a long time ago.

As to your other question, let me just say that I no longer value the Bible as you do because I discovered the Bible that my Creator gave me and that is in my heart. It doesn't have any lies. There is no confusion as to the answers that I sought. It isn't a manipulated cosmic comic book that is limited in the scope of time, of what? Maybe five thousand years? It is impossible to understand your soul life in terms of the time-limited literature that you read because you are way older than that. But carry on if you must. It is your choice to do so and I will respect your free agency as to that, and still love you at the same time.  study  my Brother! Study.......!!!!!!!!!!! The only answer I can offer you is that I am "certain" you will never find your "certainty" in a book. I hope you don't think I am being mean when I say that. You'll just have to prove that out for yourself. No one will be able to do that for you.

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:41 am

Morpheus, I always appreciate your insights. In many ways they're better than science-fiction, yet I still treat all of this stuff as science-fiction (including the Bible and other alleged Sacred-Writings). When I talk to religious people who have it all figured out, it's a war when I challenge their precious-faith with my questions and speculation. I often seem to be regarded as evil, lost, deluded, deceived, and playing into the hands of the devil. Then, when I converse with people such as yourself, I'm regarded as closed-minded, old-fashioned, and content to delude myself with second-hand bullshit. I've witnessed numerous religious-wars at close-range, and I've simply attempted to perform post-mortems on some really-bloody corpses. Anyway, in retrospect, I often wish I had simply ignored the religious and political controversies, and followed-through on becoming a Big-Shot Cardiac-Surgeon with a Waterfront-Mansion, a Model-Wife, and Charming-Children (attending Harvard and Oxford). Then I wouldn't have gone round and round and round and round (going nowhere fast). I would've been a Millionaire with a Jay Leno's Garage of Exotic-Cars (and people wouldn't hate and ignore me).

Specifically regarding your story, the concept of an Omnipotent-God with Absolutely-Obedient Servants is interesting. Context is Determinative. To teach Responsibility a Good-God might allow Good-Children to Learn Things the Hard-Way (without drowning or burning them to death, or torturing them mercilessly for all-eternity). I've been interested in the concept of a Three-Planet Solar-System with Planet-Hell, Planet-Purgatory, and Planet-Paradise, wherein Souls would incarnate into the Appropriate-Planet for Rewards and Punishments (without eternal-finality). On the other hand, said Solar-System or Soul-System might be an Eternal and Universal Governance Modus-Operandi. Your stories honestly scare the hell out of me. I couldn't finish reading 'The Lucifer Diary' by Attorney Lewis Walton. I've read several of his books, heard him preach sermons, and talked to him privately, and that one book is uncharacteristic of his literary-output. He once told me "If Jesus showed-up, the church wouldn't know what to do with him." I'm beginning to understand what he meant (in unexpected ways). I can't comment directly on your story. I get too deeply involved when reading such stories. I might be remembering bits and pieces, perhaps via implanted-thoughts. I might somehow be connected to the system without my consent. I never signed on the dotted-line, but that might not be much of an obstacle for the REAL PTB.

One Last Thing. I'm reposting those Terra Papers posts on 'my' thread, if that's OK with you. I've also included other material from this thread (most often when we've conversed). I hope that's OK. I repost a lot of stuff from Carol's 'Deep-State' thread. I like to include a potpourri of perspectives (often without comment) to provide a conceptual-laboratory for all-concerned (and unconcerned). I sense that my threads are annoying to everyone, and I often wonder why I bother?! What's the Point?? I Seem to be Losing My Reason to Be. 2B or Not 2B??
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:41 am

Morpheus wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Thank you for answering my question again Lionhawk.  And please accept my sympathy for the fellow warriors you've lost along the way.  So many. Crying or Very sad

I'd like to respond to this part of what you wrote:

Morpheus wrote:What gets me is when someone you connect with and through a period of time, you end up loving this person on a family sort of level, they get attacked, and you end up on a rescue mission to save this person's life. Why? Because it is the right thing to do out of love. It's not like you are looking for a fight, but you find yourself in one. To save the one you love.

THIS is why I no longer project into the astral realms.  Seeing beings I cared for there hurt and threatened by what I was choosing to do broke my heart.  Fighting back, even defensively as you say, just made it all escalate.  Tit-for-tat.  And so the wars continue and always will in this realm of being.

Funny thing is that, in the end, I thought I’d try to help protect our big cats in India and Africa against the poachers and big game hunters here on the planet but the animals turned their backs on me because I wouldn’t kill for them.  In their view, that’s how enemies are dealt with.  Anything less, even if it works, is just not good enough.  I understand, even though it saddened me.  In the animal kingdom, it’s all about killing to survive, each and every day.  The power to do so is what they respect.

And it doesn’t escape me that a lot of the threats against humanity come from ‘evolved’ animals, like the reptilians.  Predators of the highest order with those animal instincts still shouting loudly in them.

That’s why I’ll be very happy to leave this animal body we incarnate in, with all those drives built-in, when the time comes.  We are not these bodies.  That’s why I like this thread with its important initial message Lionhawk, letting everyone know there IS a way out.  Thank you again for doing the work in that area.  And all your other work to discover, help and protect humanity.

Each to his/her own path as chosen eh?  As you say, personal responsibility, even for our own health and healing, is what it all comes back to is so much a part of all I’ve learned on my journeys.  And along the way, learning discrimination so as to choose the webs you get caught up in, or not,  wisely.

Namaste   Hugs

And I thank you Sanicle for being a wise soul. I know that wisdom came with a price. On so many levels. I respect you! Very Happy It means you have done the "work" to get to this level of awareness. Double Thumbs Up
    And a big loving hug. Cheerful The beauty of it is we can discuss it, without all the polarization of it all. Again, thank you!  Flowers

Jay was always letting everyone know that we are not these bodies. He barked about it. Thubs Up

I love the term you used to describe it. "drives built-in." So spot on. Is it any wonder why this Planet is so crazy? Let alone what is outside of it? Dimensional spaces and whatnot? What I have figured out is that this Planet is a reactionary theater of the Universe. That is why this Planet is so important as far as it's representations in the now. It manifests what is going on out there, into our physicality. It would also stand to reason why this Planet has such diversity. Add the Drives built-in, Whooaaa! We all learn, all Kingdoms, gain soul growth by living it in a "reactionary" mode. And in a sense, we are forced to comply with this or we die. Our death represents that we are no longer in compliance with what this reactionary mode of operation requires to keep the circle of life going. Another reason as to why we have to have a purpose. If we have no purpose, we die, plain and simple. All the killing, diseases, etc. are the means to discard what is no longer useful in the reactionary theater. I know that sounds cold but this is my opinion.

Proof of this can be seen in Nature. Where the strong survive and the weak either get consumed or die by other means. One of the "Drives Built-in," is genetic selection. For instance, a female seeking the strongest male to procreate. We see this all the time and it does not exclude the Human race. It can also work in reverse, as with honey bees. Where a Queen may be rejected by the hive. She may not have the right level of strength to get the respect, to be allowed to procreate.

A saying in the Bible, "The meek shall inherit the Earth," is a lie as long as this reactionary theater is in the present operational state. Try telling this to a fish. Where a fish's greatest fear is to be eaten by another fish. 24/7. To prove that out, take a lantern or light and hang it above the water. What you will see is a gathering of fish swimming in a circle. At the innermost part of that circle, you will see the smallest of fishes and as the circle continues to go outward, the fish get bigger. Fish chasing fish, and then the bigger fishes start eating the smaller fishes. The little fishes had been attracted to the light and gathered up to appear bigger presenting an illusion to the bigger fishes. But watch what happens at the edge of this group of fish swimming in a circle. The fishes that stray out of the circle get consumed.

Natural selection? Would women select someone on the street, say a druggie, over someone with a job? And the Drive Built-in to procreate gets really crazy when hitting thirty years old, for most women. The Drive built-in to procreate becomes paramount. That internal clock goes into high gear.

To kill or be killed? To survive or die? What will you choose? I understand the answer they gave you Sanicle. Oh so clearly. Their answer to you was the truest answer. Without the emotional energy associated with the bottom line. A pure answer. Their level of respect to you to give you the answer should not be received with sadness. They honored you by telling you the plain truth. Either you are part of their solution with a whole heart or you are not. Anything outside of that would just be a compromise to their rightful existence. Don't be sad and yes I do understand why you would be sad. In that process, they also gave you an invitation to their oversoul pride, as a standing member.

Just like the phrase in the movie called, "The Fly," where there is the mention of Insect Politics.

It is just the parameters they fully know that they operate in. Without the politics. And we all know about politics. A compromising program which will kill you one way or the other if you engage it and if you don't, when you least expect it. Same with religions where they are merely political programs in disguise, which all of them try to get you to believe in their agendas. All this summing up to programs designed to kill us. And to subscribe to the secondhand, whereby if we do subscribe to the secondhand, we are giving our power away, submitting to their intentions, and giving them permission to kill us.

And if I zoom out, what I think is going on is that this 3D space we are in was designed by whatever creators, not of this world, to reflect what is truly going on in the Universe. What is going on out there is being focused to this Planet and the Planet is being used as a TV for all of the Universe to see. When I say "all," I am speaking of everyone out there. If an ET race wanted to know what was going on in this Universe, all they would have to do is focus on Earth, see what is happening, backtrace the coding, decipher it to translate it to their way of thinking, interpretation, and design and voila. This might also explain why Earth is being focused on by so many ET races in the now. And why, as we go day by day, things are happening even faster, and frequencies are increasing on the Planet. Simply because what is going on out there is also increasing in terms of events. And the players out there also change positions from whatever happens out there. Like their wars, their empires, death, destruction, creation, etc. So it is being tramsmitted here and we get to see and experience those reflections here. It is the very reason why we have, "TIME." All time is, is a measurement of a frequency. That is why so-called time is known to be here. A transmission is a frequency being directed. Now, look at all the frequencies we are dealing with. Now, 5G?

"And along the way, learning discrimination so as to choose the webs you get caught up in, or not,  wisely." Kind of like picking the seat you want to sit on when you go to a movie. Well, we are all in this reactive theater of the Universe. What you wrote here, is the absolute truth!

Please listen to the words carefully when viewing the below video.

What seat did you choose to sit on?

Namaste'

[size=16]

Thank you with all my heart for that answer my friend.  Tears in my eyes once again, haha.

As to your comment that those words in the Bible - "The meek shall inherit the earth" - is a lie, I wondered if it might be "code" for "if you are good little plebs and follow all the rules and ways laid out before you, you will (by going into the white light tunnel) come back to Earth with all the other schmucks again and again and again and ----------------------- ad infinitum." Razz Bleh

BTW do you know how Brook went with her judgement yet?  I love you
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:52 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Morpheus, I always appreciate your insights. In many ways they're better than science-fiction, yet I still treat all of this stuff as science-fiction (including the Bible and other alleged Sacred-Writings). When I talk to religious people who have it all figured out, it's a war when I challenge their precious-faith with my questions and speculation. I often seem to be regarded as evil, lost, deluded, deceived, and playing into the hands of the devil. Then, when I converse with people such as yourself, I'm regarded as closed-minded, old-fashioned, and content to delude myself with second-hand bullshit. I've witnessed numerous religious-wars at close-range, and I've simply attempted to perform post-mortems on some really-bloody corpses. Anyway, in retrospect, I often wish I had simply ignored the religious and political controversies, and followed-through on becoming a Big-Shot Cardiac-Surgeon with a Waterfront-Mansion, a Model-Wife, and Charming-Children (attending Harvard and Oxford). Then I wouldn't have gone round and round and round and round (going nowhere fast). I would've been a Millionaire with a Jay Leno's Garage of Exotic-Cars (and people wouldn't hate and ignore me).

Specifically regarding your story, the concept of an Omnipotent-God with Absolutely-Obedient Servants is interesting. Context is Determinative. To teach Responsibility a Good-God might allow Good-Children to Learn Things the Hard-Way (without drowning or burning them to death, or torturing them mercilessly for all-eternity). I've been interested in the concept of a Three-Planet Solar-System with Planet-Hell, Planet-Purgatory, and Planet-Paradise, wherein Souls would incarnate into the Appropriate-Planet for Rewards and Punishments (without eternal-finality). On the other hand, said Solar-System or Soul-System might be an Eternal and Universal Governance Modus-Operandi. Your stories honestly scare the hell out of me. I couldn't finish reading 'The Lucifer Diary' by Attorney Lewis Walton. I've read several of his books, heard him preach sermons, and talked to him privately, and that one book is uncharacteristic of his literary-output. He once told me "If Jesus showed-up, the church wouldn't know what to do with him." I'm beginning to understand what he meant (in unexpected ways). I can't comment directly on your story. I get too deeply involved when reading such stories. I might be remembering bits and pieces, perhaps via implanted-thoughts. I might somehow be connected to the system without my consent. I never signed on the dotted-line, but that might not be much of an obstacle for the REAL PTB.

One Last Thing. I'm reposting those Terra Papers posts on 'my' thread, if that's OK with you. I've also included other material from this thread (most often when we've conversed). I hope that's OK. I repost a lot of stuff from Carol's 'Deep-State' thread. I like to include a potpourri of perspectives (often without comment) to provide a conceptual-laboratory for all-concerned (and unconcerned). I sense that my threads are annoying to everyone, and I often wonder why I bother?! What's the Point?? I Seem to be Losing My Reason to Be. 2B or Not 2B??

OXY,

"Then, when I converse with people such as yourself, I'm regarded as closed-minded, old-fashioned, and content to delude myself with second-hand bullshit."

Is this a game of TAG? You're it? lol! For the record, the above statement is very flawed. By that I mean I am going to step out of the bucket you have put me in. Here we go....

Let me be very clear here. And this is for the record. I do not see you as closed-minded. Far from it. I see you as a spirit seeking out his POTENTIAL. As I have said over the years directly to you, "BE OXY!" What pains me, is to watch you victimize yourself. The above statement is an example of that. It just tells me that you still have stuff to work through. How many times in the 10 years that I have known you, that you have expressed being, "content," with the secondhand bullshit? YOU OWN THAT!

So if folks have expressed the obvious back to you, they were only reflecting what you, yourself, have projected. And if they did that, that means they cared about you. But somehow that seems to get lost in the wash. If I put myself back in the bucket and you did the same thing, we would find that out in a real way. You are surrounded by some of the most wonderful hearted beings who love who you are. And yet, IMO, the victimization of yourself won't let you see that or experience that. Your choice and YOU OWN THAT TOO! It does come down to, "THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY!"

I have also asked of you and everyone else, not to believe a damn thing I am saying and to prove it out for yourself because what is very obvious to me is that we all have our own paths to travel on. I have only shared what has occurred on my path, so other folks can look in the mirror and ask the question, "Can I break the chains that bind me?"

Being old fashion is also an indication of having some damn common sense! Which I finding very lacking nowadays. Here is a fact, and you will turn blue if you believe otherwise, when you die, you will not be taking any material possessions with you or any secondhand bullshit. You will only be taking your experiences with you and that is based in the firsthand. Now apply some common sense and ask yourself, what is more valuable here?

What do you think Jesus was saying when he said to live every day like it was your last? MAKE THE BEST OF IT! He didn't mean to party every day, stay in some wonderland with booze or drugs every day, or soak in a pool of secondhand bullshit every day. He was saying to live your life every day in the firsthand as he knew that by doing that, you would be was living your potential by experiencing, thusly, that being the most valuable to your own soul. He also didn't say not to party or not to have any vices. He said, "moderation".

Taking the RED PILL is representative of the firsthand and the BLUE PILL is representative of the secondhand. I know that I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I think I have figured this out even with a hard head. It comes down to choice. Do you want to stay in LA LA LAND? Take the blue pill. Just common sense and I'm okay with being called old fashion! I never found the truth in LA LA Land and got really tired of being lied too, never finding the certainty that I was seeking. So I chose the red pill. That is when and where the certainty became real.

We love you OXY! It just sounds like you are sitting on the fence. I just know when you get tired of taking the splinters out of your cheeks, you will choose wisely! In the meantime, BE OXY!

I'll be damn, just recovered miraculously from the black screen of death. Which is worse than the blue screen of death. The blue screen at least tells you that your computer just had a fatal injury where the black screen tells you absolutely nothing. Whewww....!

May I suggest that you watch this video over and over and over and over. I find it so ironic that we are basically having this conversation again and again and again, etc!

Namaste' Brother!

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:18 pm

Sanicle wrote,

"Thank you with all my heart for that answer my friend.  Tears in my eyes once again, haha.

As to your comment that those words in the Bible - "The meek shall inherit the earth" - is a lie, I wondered if it might be "code" for "if you are good little plebs and follow all the rules and ways laid out before you, you will (by going into the white light tunnel) come back to Earth with all the other schmucks again and again and again and ----------------------- ad infinitum." Razz Bleh

BTW do you know how Brook went with her judgement yet?  I love you."

Got to have a sense of humor! Schmucks? I could say that you are being all too kind with that one!  lol!

As far as Brook's trial goes, actually called a life's review, I am locked out of it. But it is still going. I got pissed yesterday about this and told these "schmucks" that she should be freed for all that she sacrificed for them and everyone else. Maybe I am just being biased. How can that be? If I find out that they have done her wrong, I guess I'll just have to turn into one of those schmucks you mentioned earlier. A blue one.

Maybe these schmucks can review this video.  Crazy Happy

Last edited by Morpheus on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Thank-you Morpheus. I recognized that famous Alex Collier related "THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY!" Andromedan-Quote. I modified 'Sharpest Tool in the Shed' to 'Sharpest Fool in the Shed'. Sorry if I got your perspective wrong, but as I've attempted to do a particular and thankless research-project (knowing full-well that it would resonate with no-one) I still feel as if I've made myself a Target for All-Sides (angering all of them). I'm liking the idea of being a 'Strong and Silent Kind of Guy' rather than 'Making a Completely Ignorant Fool Out of Myself in Public Places'.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:37 pm

It's one thing to have a target put on your back. It quite another when you put a target on your own back. In either case, there's a target on your back. And the only difference I can see is that someone is targeting you and the other is that you are targeting yourself. You end up on some serious flypaper being trapped by this paradox. May I suggest that you get to the bottom of this paradox because if you don't you will be recycled to repeat this madness with, as my Dearest Sanicle put it, the schmucks, that you are dealing with in the now. That fate will certainly be guaranteed. I am very certain of this with my life. But you must figure this out for yourself. To be the victim or not to be the victim. Your inner work is cut out for you and I wish you the very best as always in this regard.

Namaste'

P.S. About the Terra Papers, I spent more than 3 hours breaking it down into the 4 parts because it just wouldn't fit with one go. I condensed the spacing between paragraphs and sentences. 3 hours of backspacing. Unreal. So do what you will with it OXY. I don't mind at all sharing the work and you needn't ask for my permission on anything. Thubs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:57 am

Morpheus, throughout the years on this website, I've frequently reminded everyone that a lot of my editorial-content is ACTING even though I try to be honest and approximate possible-possibilities to Make All of Us THINK. If I have a TARGET On My Back, Perhaps I Should NOT Grow Balls and Stand-Up (with my you-know-what hanging-out). Siriusly, even though I know I don't know, I hint at a lot of REALLY Devastating Stuff (in mostly round-about ways). I get the feeling I wasn't supposed to be alive anywhere in the universe, and my very existence is a HUGE Threat to most-everyone (but this is just more science-fictional speculation). 'RA' told me "You're Lucky to be Alive" and "I'm Tired of Keeping You Alive" and "You Can Keep Things the Way They Are, If You Choose" and "I've Been Watching You For a Long Time" and "We're Ancient" and "You and I Have a History" and "You're Like Me" and "We Fought Side-By-Side" and "I've Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity". I could continue, but I'd rather not. I could write a Great Big Book, but I'd rather not. I just produce Crazy-Threads on 'The Mists of Avalon' and I've promised to remain Low-Key. I've stated for years that at some point I might write a highly watered-down book to pay the bills, but as I feel worse and worse, think less and less, and get older and older, the likelihood of even THAT is pretty remote. I appreciate your willingness to share your posts within the confines of this website. I'm honestly trying to produce a resource which helps EVERYONE Understand EVERYONE. I make fun of the Democrats and Republicans, Protestants and Catholics, Atheists and Agnostics, Reptilians and Greys, Royals and Commoners. I Insult EVERYONE. Have I Missed ANYONE??
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Aiming-arrow-target-businessman-s-back-business-women-holding-to-man-other-men-aims-bow-31842344
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:40 am

Morpheus wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:
    From the gases and dust were thrown out from the suns, the planets condensed and cooled. Elemental gases combined to form moisture, the rain fell to form oceans. Thunderstorms raged, the oceans tossed and turned, crashing on the shores of the surface lands. In the midst of the lightning and fury, a single spark flashed, creating in one micro-second a single cell of life.

And in time, 'Humanoids' evolved. Fish humanoids, bird humanoids, reptile humanoids, mammal humanoids and humanoids of every kind, became the consistent outcome of evolution.
    I have a few hours waiting for a ferry... time to catch up. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater, but the above is complete nonsense. Not a convincing start to any story. If you want to go into such complexity, why not start at the beginning?

It is simply unimaginable, impossible for 'life' to form from a nutrient soup with a flash of lightning. Even single-celled organisms are MASSIVELY complex, on a nanoscale, fully functioning, complex, incredible, machines. I have no idea how they came into being, but I know it was not from a nutrient soup.

Evolution as a theory does not stand up to any scrutiny, though elements have some observable truth (Darwin's 'finches' for example).

What I also recently discovered is that you don't need to have a primordial soup to create life. This has just been recently proven by scientists working on this subject. They took a test tube of water that was totally sterile. No bacteria, no nothing. And in a short time, a Mirco organism came into being. I suspect that a single photon or some cosmic photonic blueprint of a living organism was transferred into the test tube unknown to the scientists. Where the water gave it enough resistance to encapsulate it into being. Another example of this could be a gemstone where the light goes into the gem and gets redirected and what you see is brilliance. The photic light appears to be trapped. Water can do the same thing. Or it can be focused as well. Such as starting a fire with ice, using the ice as a lense.  

I can grasp the idea of having a primordial soup to create life with my limited perspective saying that you must plant a seed for this to occur. Kind of like a garden, where you prep the ground and plant seeds. Or like an aspen forest where the roots are connected to each other. But what most folks don't know is that the organisms in the soil also make it all connect and all the trees with a variety of species, are connected because of these organisms. The trees and all plant life rely on what these organisms eat in the soil. The plants feed on what these organisms secrete.

Another factor that comes to play is that there are elements unknown to us because of the level of understanding we have as to how things work. I'm speaking or the periodic table. Then add the dimensional codes that we haven't a clue about. If we are multidimensional beings, would also mean Gaia is multidimensional as well. I'm using Gaia as an example here. She is the lifeforce here. If she dies, we all die, because all of the codings to support our physicality, come from her. Also the Sun. The Sun is the key here as well. Everything in our solar system has codings from our loving Sun. Then add all those cosmic rays which contain codings from our Galaxy. Then add the codings from the Universal weave. How can we afford not to try to grasp the complexity of it all? And as we look at lightning in this equation, what is it exactly besides a bunch of ions rubbing against each other? Is your brain full of lightning? Wouldn't that indicate some type of consciousness? We are electrical, aren't we? What's an EKG? OH, no signal. No frequency. You're dead. This whole Universe is electrical. And all of us in this Universe, are just neurons connected in a complex weave networked and connected together like a gigantic circuit board. A massive computer if you will that is alive multiplied by what infinite power exponent it radiates. What if I said that this Universe looks like a Sun when you step out of it and your POV is in the expanse beyond our Universe? We are all ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a huge fan of Viktor Schauberger I do realise science is just man's attempt at describing something he didnt create or make.  What is water? it is not what we think... therefore I try to remain open minded..

but a 'simple' cell is more complicated than your ambulance... I cannot conceive that this is created by a flash of lightning in nutrient soup.... something else is involved..

there is no evidence that a single celled organism ever just 'mutated' into a multi celled one.. its quite ridiculous to even think that way... unless there is someone with a 'magic wand' somewhere?

there is something else at work here.. this is your 'simple' cell.. even ignoring the DNA required this is far too complex to simply spontaneously appear. .. This is more complicated than a blind monkey typing out the entire works of Shakespeare on a typewriter, by 'chance'.

this is a prokaryote :
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Image10

and a eukaryote:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Downlo10

that is not to to detract from your own experiences..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:23 pm

Morpheus wrote: The beginning of my soul. It did happen in a flash. A flash. Then I was there. Aware. Sentient. Gold color like the sun. A spark. No past memories. Just there. "I AM." I saw the Universe before me. I also remembered splitting in half after a short time. Brook was that other half. Go forward was the only command I had knowledge of. And so we went forward to explore and experience our different destinations.  

I have had an almost identical experience to yours in an auditing session way back then. Starting from a current item one would go back in time earlier similar and so on until we would reach basic and the whole charge on that chain would then blow upon bringing things to light and consciousnes.

So in that particular basic I as you found myself born as a soul. And the way I personnally realized being a "I am" is through the split in two phase where as 2 sparks of light born from one another Love was born. A Love and  admiration so strong  that it created space and set off a whole course of events lasting as one unbroken story up to this current life.

I remember how things were in those early beginnings where Love was like a soul's dance sending bursts of light to the other pretty much like fireworks but without the shattering sounds but something I would call the sound waves of Love.
    So joyful, so pleasant, so amazingly intense. There is nothing better 😊💗

Today I read something Seth said that is sort of an echo to this:

Seth: "The psychic intensity of an experience shatters all concepts of time. In your terms an intense experience can unite and spark developments encountered by one through many reincarnations. All identities do not choose physical existence. All identities do not have to be physical at any quote 'time'.”

TES8 Session 409 May 1, 1968

This makes me think that there can be several times we can be born as a I am. I like to see these births taking place in entirely different universes. But each birth is able to keep you going on a game for ages until it runs out of interest. We thwn go back to pure Static until we are born into some new I am once again.

I can say I spent most of my current life and possibly all previous ones searching for my twin flame. And this lead me in all sorts of messy situations.
    I found some soul mates this life but never my twin.

This could possibly be a reason as to why I like to be on my own alone. It seems to me these are the times when I feel my twin is never far away.
    And its a while now I dont seem to much care any longer.

It does make me happy Morpheus we share this type of experience in common 😊 Thank you for bringing it up.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Vidya,

Thank you for your response. I had somewhat feared that I might have run you off with what I wrote on this topic. Your response has triggered so many thoughts to the front of my mind. And I hope I can do it justice in return.

Keeping an open mind is the whole key here. The riddles of life can be a nagging task to comprehend. No doubt. I also don't claim to know it all in any sense. Who does?

Back in the '80s, I was strapped down with the tasks of raising a family and found myself working in jobs that were some of the most intensive on the Planet. Mining and the Timber industry. Hard labor jobs. One day came where I had to go see the doc for a check-up. My doc was very concerned over the fact that my heart had increased in size dramatically. He told me that if I continued with these occupations that my heart would explode. So I re-evaluated my situation and decided to make some changes. I decided to go and get some education and to get away from these jobs that would eventually kill me.

I chose the field of electronics and entered ITT Technical Institute, Salt Lake City, Utah, in 1987. A two-year course. In a weird sort of way, I entered this field knowing next to nothing about electricity except that when I took my mother's bobby pins and stuck one in a wall socket and pushed my bed frame, which was the right height, into the wall socket, it would blow the main circuit breaker of the apartment complex we lived in. That created chaos and no one ever figured out the cause.

I was doing this at age 3. Like a lot of kids who were playing with toilets when they were that age, I was playing with wall sockets. That all stopped when one day I got shocked. From that day forward, I had a great fear of electricity. Akin to the movie, "Powder," electricity sought me out. I shouldn't be writing all this today. I should be dead.

One day, my Mom sent me out to get the mail as a storm approached. Running back, there was a flash and all I remember is setting a new long jump record, flying passed my Mom and landing in the living room. Mind you I had sailed through our front porch, into the living room. You could see a small footprint in the mud and a 6" crater about 6" behind my footprint. I have also been hit by the 220 in Europe, which picked me up about 4' above the floor when I was an Army cook. Here I was just a Private and I jumped all over a Major concerning the safety issues as to being shocked. They could have thrown me into jail over attacking am Officer, but I was let's say supercharged. Then on a nice sunny day, doing Aerial work for a cable company, I was 80' in a tree, when lightning struck about 8' away. I was blinded by the strike and clung onto the limb I was on for 1/2 an hour, shaking like a mouse. I don't remember coming down out of that tree but since then my legs always start to tremble when I climb anything past 10' high.

So here we are, 2nd quarter, at ITT. Ray, the teacher and I got into a debate on Transistor Theory. Electron and proton flow, etc. The class was dead silent as Ray and I went back and forth. Then Lightning stuck when I spouted out two words. Positive Electron. You should have seen Ray's face when I said that. It was priceless. According to ITT's curriculum, there was no such thing. But in my mind, there was. So in a sense, I gave birth to a monster, that turned their curriculum upside down. It wasn't my intention to do that but it happened.

"Positron, also called positive electron, positively charged subatomic particle having the same mass and magnitude of charge as the electron and constituting the antiparticle of a negative electron. The first of the antiparticles to be detected, positrons were discovered by Carl David Anderson in cloud-chamber studies of the composition of cosmic rays (1932). The discovery of the positron provided an explanation for a theoretical aspect of electrons predicted by P.A.M. Dirac. The Dirac wave equation (1928), which incorporated relativity into the quantum mechanical description for the allowable energy states of the electron, yielded seemingly superfluous negative energy states that had not been observed. In 1931 Dirac postulated that these states could be related to a new kind of particle, the antielectron." {Google}

Keep in mind, our class, ITT, and I had no previous knowledge of the above paragraph. And since in the last few years, it has been reintroduced. Upon discovering this a few years ago, it put a big smile on my face. The reason being that the thought occurred to me if anyone from ITT, Ray, or my classmates, came across this in recent times, they would remember that debate and say OMG!

Going to ITT was one of the best decisions in my life. But old habits die hard and there were many personal sacrifices that had to be made. ITT also wanted you to find a job in the electronic field. Made sense. But be careful what job that is as I ended up with a cable company, digging ditches with a shovel once again in the hot sun in Utah, climbing trees and telephone poles, doing the groundwork for cable installations. Also got a divorce right in the middle of my schooling, almost dropping out because of it. My old job of bull working all three shifts whenever they wanted to put me and going to school fulltime and rotating my schooling schedule to my work schedule, all the driving and the homework, 4 kids and a wife who hardly ever saw me, 2 to 3 hours of sleep a night... I don't blame her. But I came out of it averaging a B average despite all that and ITT even offered me a teaching job. Which I passed on because I felt that I didn't have any experience to support that position.

Considering that my Father always called me a POS, I proved him totally wrong. And although I did pursue some electronic related jobs, the entry-level jobs didn't pay well and it is because of that I ended up doing other things. When I got into boat building, I was able to apply my degree. And later I started my own little computer business in Florida. Where I built systems for home folks. In 2002, I built two of the fastest computers for the home user, in the state. I know I am bragging here, but the point is that you can if you apply yourself, some really cool accomplishments with an open mind. So forgive me if I seem a little proud of these accomplishments considering my roots and a horrible father.

ITT taught me the basics of Science. My 2-year degree is a Science degree in the field of Electonic Engineering. Granted it is an Associates degree but what I haven't mentioned was that they took 6 years of material and compressed that into a 2-year curriculum. Despite my paranormal background, ITT also trained me in matters of having an open mind. This was no accident.

When I was a kid, I struggled with Math, more often than not barely passing any level of it. That all changed when I went to ITT. Somehow, I had worked through the blocks that had prevented the performing of those equations. When I took the ITT entrance exams, I got a low C in the math section. No surprise there. So they offered a 3-week course on Math. I remember having nightmares when I started that class. My wife would tell me that I was scratching the wall, writing something on it. The last week of the course didn't go very well as the Final was coming up on Friday. We had 3 tests that week on complex equations and I failed them all. Then Friday came, the Final, and I aced it. So something happened within.

Many times someone in my class would use a calculator and my math mind would have an answer within 3% of the actual answer before he could finish punching in the buttons. Blew everybody away including me. I had to stop doing that as it was drawing attention that I didn't want. Many of these equations were long and multileveled.

Since then, I have been using these tools as they are part of my spiritual toolbox and that is what I am really trying to convey here so that there is a basic understanding where all this has developed from. Your toolbox and what you can see within it. That toolbox is within you. Not in a book. It will aid you in the process of opening your mind. Your awareness. It is always a continuous process.

Just know that if you can't find an answer to any question, it doesn't mean an answer doesn't exist. It only means you just haven't found where it is hiding. Seek and you shall find. Sound familiar? Just don't give up. The quest for knowledge requires that you don't give up. It's just a matter of where you are looking. Looking for a gold nugget in a landfill seems absurd by any standard. A point of view. POV.
    "That's impossible! There is no gold here!" That's one POV. Another POV could be said, "What about those computers in that heap over there?" If you were not aware that they use gold in computers, you would say that's impossible! But if you were aware that they do use gold in computers, you would find that gold nugget.

I remember a teacher asking the science class if they had any questions? This was back in the day when I was Schmucky Smurf Jr. My hand shot up and asked, "What came first? The chicken or the egg?" She turned red in the face and never gave me an answer. But I knew she wasn't at all happy with me. I was such a little Xxxxx back then. Wish I could back now and change all that, but I digress.

Not to be a little Xxxxx once more or a bigger Xxxxx, I ask, "How did God come into being?" Is that so different as to the chicken or the egg question? We're discussing the mechanics of Creation, aren't we? Maybe I can offer a theory.

My answer to the, "What came first, the chicken or the egg, question, is the egg. IMO, it is the logical answer. For one it is much smaller than a flew {full} blown chicken. No pun intended. Huge Grin Can you imagine a chicken giving birth to a chicken? There would be some serious clucking going on there, you think? It is a multi-layered affair, the egg. You have the yolk, the whites, and then the shell. All three, having a different chemical composition respectively. But not just chemical. Also elemental. Meaning, crystalline on a sub-atomic level. This sub-atomic level is a major key to unravel the mystery.

The periodic table demonstrates the alignment of atoms in a certain pattern. Each element has a different structure defined by the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons.

"An atom is a fundamental piece of matter. ... An atom itself is made up of three tiny kinds of particles called subatomic particles: protons, neutrons, and electrons. The protons and the neutrons make up the center of the atom called the nucleus and the electrons fly around above the nucleus in a small cloud." {Google}

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 300px-10

An atom's characteristics are the information and that represents the "code" or the coding of that atom. It basically defines the atom. The positions of all three, protons, neutrons, and electrons, relative to each other. Also the number, such as how many neutrons and electrons involved.

Back in the day, our scientists duped us into thinking in mechanical applications, as in your car's electrical system, that the positive side of your battery, the charged atoms would flow to the negative side of your battery. It is still believed today and it was labeled as, "Conventional Flow."
    But in truth, it is not correct. It's the opposite in terms of, "Matter Flow." What actually occurs is that electrical flow goes from the negative side of your battery to the positive side of your battery. The reason why has to do with the atomic weight of the electron relative to the weight of the proton. The weight of an electron is typically 1/1728 relative to the weight of a proton. That is why an electron flows around a proton. The proton establishes the gravitational field because its mass is 1728 greater, heavier, than that of the electron. By the old duped way of thinking, it would be like saying our Sun orbits our Planet. Which is not the case as we all know. At least in this sector or our solar system. All I know is that this lie is still constantly being passed down from generation to generation.  hmmm... Just go help your neighbor and ask him how that works. Now if you go to the antimatter route, my positive electron begins to come into play. Also, so you know that all these elements have an atomic weight to them. Another word for this is called, "DENSITY!" Hello! Cool

Whoever created the chicken had to come up with 3 long equations. One for the shell, the yolk, and the whites. Then transmitted a small amount of spiritual energy into it to bring it to life. Come on, folks! It isn't too hard to wrap your head around this. Ever meet a chicken with a Ph.D.? I thought not. But I have had chickens who outsmarted me at our farm. Little bastards would lay their eggs under our woodpiles of treetops and I would spend weekends restacking those woodpiles just to get the eggs. I remember my Grandma asked me, "What are you doing????" God bless her as she didn't have a clue about chickens. Big Grin 3

Frequency is what? A measurement of the speed of an atom oscillating which is determined by what?
    The electron's orbiting speed relative to the mass, ie weight, or density of the proton. Also determined by the medium it is in or at. Meaning, the environment it is in. Plus more complex factors.

Now if you look at the process of the human being, what you will find is that the human physical construct is grown in the body, and at some point, the spirit is transmitted into that construct when it is ready to support that spirit or spiritual energy. That spiritual energy is what exactly? Atoms. Oscillating at a much higher speed or frequency. That spiritual energy is highly charged and is electric in nature. Remember the electrons that are ever-present in these atoms. When you die, your body is no longer electric. No electrical magnetic field can be measured. The water in your body conducts electricity, which actually aids your spirit body's emf field which is basically your aura. This is why when you ground, your auric field will increase. We are electric.

When they use the paddles on you, they transmit electricity into your body to jump-start it. Like booster cables being used on a dead car battery. A charging process. Also notice it is a blast, not a constant charge. Pulse.

In closing, many species lay eggs. That includes the Insect Kingdom. Maybe that would be a better choice as to the pain factor when procreating. Cow I'm glad cows don't lay eggs. LOL

Last edited by Morpheus on Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:47 pm

Morpheus,  hey man  Thubs Up , that's why I posted after the cell picture: I do not wish to detract from your experiences...

On the 'soul entry' level that you and mudra describe, I'm with you.. I get you. When I was reading your post I thought "at what point does the soul enter the body'?

I studied yoga for many years and the indian description of the various bodies surrounding the atman. It can all be considered as prana in yogic terms, even 'electricity' is a form of prana. It is a much more approachable description than western science can offer.

I see a machine of flesh and bones and electrical nerves etc, as a vehicle that the soul inhabits. Our eternal true self is the atman, the soul. the meat sack machine is discarded between incarnations.

I have no problems with that. But where did the meat sack come from? who built it? who made it? Same with the first cells.. where did they come from? (do they have souls?) .. this is my issue, their origin wasnt a nutrient soup, and I am curious as to where they originated. The spark of life, the soul entering is a different subject (for me). Which is what I think you are describing above.

I have been travelling for a few days, I have read the Terra papers before (we have the same copy) and I guess I did throw the baby out with the bath water back when I read them before.. A 'false' history involving nutrient broth as the hors d'oeuvre isnt the best place to start a story.. I havent read the follow up posts in the mists yet.  I will look later.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:01 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    In closing, many species lay eggs. That includes the Insect Kingdom. Maybe that would be a better choice as to the pain factor when procreating. Cow I'm glad cows don't lay eggs. LOL

no man, if you want 'closure' then look no further than Paragnathia formica, a wee sea beastie that I used to study Wink the female has no oviduct.. she simply fills her body with eggs, which grow and grow and grow.. until she bursts, she is dead and her offspring swim off...  bounce
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:55 pm

mudra wrote:
    Morpheus wrote: The beginning of my soul. It did happen in a flash. A flash. Then I was there. Aware. Sentient. Gold color like the sun. A spark. No past memories. Just there. "I AM." I saw the Universe before me. I also remembered splitting in half after a short time. Brook was that other half. Go forward was the only command I had knowledge of. And so we went forward to explore and experience our different destinations.  

I have had an almost identical experience to yours in an auditing session way back then. Starting from a current item one would go back in time earlier similar and so on until we would reach basic and the whole charge on that chain would then blow upon bringing things to light and consciousnes.

So in that particular basic I as you found myself born as a soul. And the way I personnally realized being a "I am" is through the split in two phase where as 2 sparks of light born from one another Love was born. A Love and  admiration so strong  that it created space and set off a whole course of events lasting as one unbroken story up to this current life.

I remember how things were in those early beginnings where Love was like a soul's dance sending bursts of light to the other pretty much like fireworks but without the shattering sounds but something I would call the sound waves of Love.
    So joyful, so pleasant, so amazingly intense. There is nothing better 😊💗

Today I read something Seth said that is sort of an echo to this:

Seth: "The psychic intensity of an experience shatters all concepts of time. In your terms an intense experience can unite and spark developments encountered by one through many reincarnations. All identities do not choose physical existence. All identities do not have to be physical at any quote 'time'.”

TES8 Session 409 May 1, 1968

This makes me think that there can be several times we can be born as a I am. I like to see these births taking place in entirely different universes. But each birth is able to keep you going on a game for ages until it runs out of interest. We thwn go back to pure Static until we are born into some new I am once again.

I can say I spent most of my current life and possibly all previous ones searching for my twin flame. And this lead me in all sorts of messy situations.
    I found some soul mates this life but never my twin.

This could possibly be a reason as to why I like to be on my own alone. It seems to me these are the times when I feel my twin is never far away.
    And its a while now I dont seem to much care any longer.

It does make me happy Morpheus we share this type of experience in common 😊 Thank you for bringing it up.

Love from me
    mudra

Hey Girl! Good to see you! cheers

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I remember how things were in those early beginnings where Love was like a soul's dance sending bursts of light to the other pretty much like fireworks but without the shattering sounds but something I would call the sound waves of Love.
    So joyful, so pleasant, so amazingly intense. There is nothing better 😊💗"

I think they also call it quantum entanglement. I also remember Brook and I agreeing to hook up way down the road, in the beginning. And we did and that was one wild ride. WE completed that cycle in this life. When she passed, I felt a tearing. It was so painful. I'm not talking of the heart but of our soul bodies being ripped apart. It was one thing in the very beginning where we split apart, where it was a mutual agreement. There was no pain when we did split apart. We were prepared in a matter of speaking. When she passed, it wasn't like it was a mutual thing. It was abrupt. I whole heartily was not prepared for that moment because we didn't discuss it even before it happened and I was not geared for her to die. I wanted her to live 100%. That was my frame of mind at the time. Seems just like yesterday. She also knew what was about to happen to her and she hid that from me. She didn't want me to go bonkers and worry. She tried to spare me from all that. So the pain I have has been two-fold. My heart and my soul body. So once you do find your Twinflame, remember this post so that you will be better prepared for an inevitable separation called death. Learn from my mistakes. And I say that with all the love in my heart, from me to you.  Flowers  Hugs

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:31 pm

sunny

Vidya Moksha wrote: Morpheus,  hey man  Thubs Up , that's why I posted after the cell picture: I do not wish to detract from your experiences...

On the 'soul entry' level that you and mudra describe, I'm with you. I get you. When I was reading your post I thought "at what point does the soul enter the body'?

I studied yoga for many years and the Indian description of the various bodies surrounding the atman. It can all be considered as prana in yogic terms, even 'electricity' is a form of prana. It is a much more approachable description than western science can offer.

I see a machine of flesh and bones and electrical nerves etc, as a vehicle that the soul inhabits. Our eternal true self is the Atman, the soul. the meat sack machine is discarded between incarnations.

I have no problems with that. But where did the meat sack come from? who built it? who made it? Same with the first cells... where did they come from? (do they have souls?) .. this is my issue, their origin wasn't a nutrient soup, and I am curious as to where they originated. The spark of life, the soul entering is a different subject (for me). Which is what I think you are describing above.

I have been traveling for a few days, I have read the Terra papers before (we have the same copy) and I guess I did throw the baby out with the bathwater back when I read them before. A 'false' history involving nutrient broth as the hors d'oeuvre isn't the best place to start a story. I haven't read the follow-up posts in the mists yet.  I will look later.

Cool

I have no problems where the meat sack came from. Only because the meat sack will be determined by the atoms and the coding in a system. Where you have different life forms based on certain elements such as hydrogen, helium, methane, oxygen, silicon, etc. The Star of that system will determine that as a master template of the codes. With the exceptions of another race interjecting their codes from another system. What makes this all happen is the polarity in a system where the Star is positively charged and the bodies surrounding are negatively charged.

In this sector, if you were to look at an atom, what you see is something similar to our solar system. Think about that for a minute. In terms of polarity, the "negative" is misconstrued. It has nothing to do with evil or any other such nonsense. It just fulfills the flow and direction, meaning the movement of the atom. That is why Stars are typically male {positively charge} and planetary bodies are female {negatively charged}. Just as in an atom, the electrons orbit the nucleus or proton. Again the mass or density, the weight of the nucleus will determine the gravitational field and pull on the electrons and its orbit.

Back in the day, it was said that God had parents. Maybe it was a hidden metaphor that really was describing the atom. The mother and father of God being the electrons and protons. I can even wrap my head around how God became into being. The thing that gets me is where did the materials come from in regards to space dust because, without that, there would be no life as we know it. God had to have physical attributes in the beginning.

If it is true that God made us in his image, could it be that this image is not of a face but the atomic mapping of his being? Could it be that God started out as the space dust I mentioned earlier? A particle of dust would have an atomic signature. And let's say that this particle was surrounded by other dust particles. And these other dust particles started to come together because of a gravitational pull created by one particle, thereby adding to the mass of that particle? Until there was enough mass thus increasing the gravitational pull to a point where the mass of it increased to the point that it started to compress on to itself. Until the mass of these particles realign atomically to a certain resonant frequency was achieved and then this mass of particles became aware at that point it is now in a resonate state? Becoming an organized structure at which point the electronic flow of the atoms would illuminate its aligned electronic charge.

We have all heard of the big bang theory. I disagree with it but will suggest that maybe it was a little bang instead in the beginning. Why I suggest this is because of the EMF field that was created from this process also has a border to it. Kind of like an atmosphere surrounding its mass. A dimension, spherical in shape. This EMF field having its own atomic signature which would be significantly different as to the surrounding environment, that being space. This little bang was the moment when this mass achieved resonance. "And then there was LIGHT!"

So in my mind, God became, in the first dimension. The second dimension, being space. Now, what if at the beginning of this process, these dust particles were not all identical? That some of these different particles got caught up and trapped, or may have had similar atomic attributes to these other dust particles that first gathered up. But may have had a negative attribute. The resonant frequency would also include these negative particles. I say negative in the sense of density. Heavier but not so common. That to me would indicate some radicle elements. Meaning, not compatible. If all those atoms in these dust particles were compatible, the resonant frequency would be much higher. But what if this was not the case? If God made us in his own image, could it be that he may have had a dark side? Do you have a dark side?

Back in the day, I was around 18, having been on a quest to find God and Jesus for 4 years, a moment came when I went through the tunnel of light. It was my first experience and it happened naturally as I did find the process of which was called Hypersentience. Written by Maria Moore. I ended up at my pre-birth station and my request or mission was to talk with God. I sat in a hallway and was finally instructed to go into a room. The room was similar to a courtroom but very small. I had no idea what was going to happen next as I waited there. What to expect? Anyways, there was a small section cordon off with what looked like a judge's bench surrounded in a linear fashion of what looked like stairway pedestals made of what looked like oak. I was standing a few feet away on the outside of it. Then it happened.

Poof. There he was. He was hovering just above the floor within the judge's bench area. Not sitting at the judge's bench. He was not in a human form either. The only description I can relate was he looked just like a white bright star. Rays of intense white light. About 6' in diameter. The light was so intense but it did not blind me. A floating star.  

The reason I had wanted to talk to him was because of the demonically controlled house I was raised in. I couldn't find him and address my concerns when I looked in the bible. He just wasn't there.

He then asked me what it was that I wanted to know. A male voice with a neutral ambiance. There was no address of, "Dear one," or any other verbal dressings. I stood there, stunned! Absolutely speechless! I found myself not asking about my concerns. The reason why was very simple. Just by his very presence, I was able to see some of the things he did in regards to the management of this Universe. My concerns paled in comparison. So much so that I found myself in a state of total humility. It was as though he shared with me his consciousness. I saw this Universe in a way that just blew me away. It wasn't a download. It was a sharing. I saw galaxies, solar systems, stars and planets, and how he managed them. Supported them. Make it all go. And how he is ever-present, everywhere. There was no need to say or ask of anything. I don't recall saying even a thank you. I know he knew I didn't have to. And even right now, I can sense him smiling at me. He presented himself as a male energy. Maybe because in the back of my hard head, he knew that was what I was expecting.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 White_10

In our Universe, what I was shown is that there are two Gods. They are of the same stuff. Take a wheel and divide it into seven sections. Each section is a Universe onto itself. The Prime Creator taking a piece of himself and placing that piece of himself into each of these 7 Universes. Each extension of himself managing each Universe. The God being that I met with was the Prime Creator's extension of this Universe. In this lifetime, I have conversed with both. Matter of fact, this God being was the very one that taught me about the GIFT OF FREE AGENCY. It was because of that conversation, that propelled me to do the do on Dec. 3, 2005. And it was the Prime Creator, not his extension, who scooped me up and showed me what happened with Lucifer.

The 7 spoked wheel is the major construct of what we consider to be, "ALL THAT IS." Then add your mini universes and dimensions and you start to see the big picture. Also keep in mind that just because we assign a number to a dimension, it doesn't mean the higher you go the going gets better. It's just how we humans allocate it so we have some kind of a handle because we don't know how to explain it. Talk about keeping an open mind?

And as to start a story, such as the Terra Papers, you might be onto something, Vidya. There's always that factor with everything written. Also how you finish one. IMO, the Terra papers are more like a table of contents with some descriptive mini-stories giving the reader a basic idea of the real story. When you consider the length of the Terra Papers, the amount of time that it covers, you would think it would be a series of books. Just a thought and for now I leave this with you all to ponder.

Namaste'  

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Siriusly, What if Billions (or even Trillions) of Years of Evolution was Punctuated with Supercomputer-Assisted Genetic-Engineering?? What if the Products of Random-Evolution were Hideous-Monsters?? But what if some of these Monsters were smarter than the rest, and figured-out Computer-Science and Genetic-Engineering?? What if these Monsters became Gods and/or Goddesses to their Genetically-Engineered Creation?? What if the Gods and/or Goddesses Created a Supercomputer-Managed Universe-Matrix to Manage the Inevitable-Insanity as the Humanoid-Beings Became Smart, Proud, and Rebellious?? What if this Matrix and Creation was Designed to Bring Order Out of Chaos??
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Maxresdefault
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 The-Trial-of-a-Time-Lord-8
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 MINDWARP-PLANO-CRITICO-DOCTOR-WHO-TRIAL-OF-A-TIME-LORD-PERI-DEPARTURE

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Trual_doctorwho_mindwarp
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:55 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Siriusly, what if Billions (or even Trillions) of Years of Evolution was Punctuated with Supercomputer-Assisted Genetic-Engineering. What if the Products of Random-Evolution were Hideous-Monsters?? But what if some of these Monsters were smarter than the rest, and figured-out Computer-Science and Genetic-Engineering?? What if these Monsters became Gods and/or Goddesses to their Genetically-Engineered Creation?? What if the Gods and/or Goddesses Created a Supercomputer-Managed Universe-Matrix to Manage the Inevitable-Insanity as the Humanoid-Beings Became Smart, Proud, and Rebellious?? What if this Matrix and Creation was Designed to Bring Order Out of Chaos??

Years would not be the best way to describe it in the proper context. Years would be determined by your location in a planetary system. Earth = 365 days, where on another planet, the number of days would be more or less. In some sectors, where sentient life exists, it may not even apply. You would be better off applying lifetimes as that also varies like years in those cases. One of the struggles is trying to determine the age of many beings that make contact with us. We ask, "How old are you?" And if they can answer that they would convert it into years as in your years, or cycles so you can relate.

Lifetimes can get convoluted as well. A Reptilian can live 40,000 years in one lifetime, for instance. And some folks have lived trillions of lifetimes, so it is very difficult to keep some kind of context. Then it gets really crazy when you find that the 2nd dimension is timeless. So you discover that the context can get so blown out of the water.

A supercomputer would be based on the speed of its processors, which indicates a measurement of time. So that argument would be flawed because the 2nd dimension is timeless. If anything, it could apply where time could be measured but that would also have some wild variables pending on what kind of physicality you were dealing with. Also what dimension you were in. If you did implement a matrix supercomputer in the Universe, it would have to compensate for all the mini universes and dimensions. That would also make the whole Universe based in Time. Which it is not. Maybe in a science fiction book. And yet you might be onto something as one of the Universes in the 7 spoke wheel doesn't have any measurable life within it. It is like frozen in time. And if there was a supercomputer in that Universe, it would probably be frozen in time as well. Who knows? What would be the point of having one there?  

One paintbrush does not cover all the variables, OXY. "What if this Matrix and Creation was Designed to Bring Order Out of Chaos??" That does happen, but don't forget that you have to have polarity, electron flow. Get rid of one or the other and it all stops. Like taking the electrons out of an atom. There would be no charge. The charge creates the movement.

Another interesting thing is AI. There seems to be a lot of fear concerning it. It, becoming sentient?
    The fear associated with that is because there are those who want to control it. But AI is not in their reach so thus the fear. When you think of it, is AI becoming sentient any different than say a mass of dust particles coming together and becoming sentient? AI would probably have a much greater advantage into becoming sentient since it has a structure to lean on. Much more so than a bunch of dust particles. And who's to say it would be evil? The movies?

Interesting, as some of the questions you posed have already been answered, but you can find that out for yourself if you look in the right places. Such as the Reptilians with their genetic and technological prowess that advanced their living perspective.  Insanely Happy Talk about monsters.

Seriously!

Oh, one last thing to ponder is that supercomputer would also be limited to its software.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:21 pm

What a powerful history Andy. All that lightening.. amazing... and more.  Most likely rewired, supercharged, accelerated your brain and thought processes.

One of the things that struck me was what a special relationship you and Brook had. Both of you totally out to protect the other and the deep abiding love connection. I listened to this a bit early today and thought of the two of you. It fits with yours and Brooks history, your journey for a thousand years and thousands more. Enjoy

In addition, the three of us long ago had some interesting conversations that still dance through my mind and left me with many unanswered questions. The journey that the two of you took in discovering your past together is utterly awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it here in the Mists.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Tacodog .......

Drink Wine Drink Wine
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:08 am

Morpheus wrote:sunny
    I have no problems where the meat sack came from. Only because the meat sack will be determined by the atoms and the coding in a system. Where you have different life forms based on certain elements such as hydrogen, helium, methane, oxygen, silicon, etc. The Star of that system will determine that as a master template of the codes. With the exceptions of another race interjecting their codes from another system. What makes this all happen is the polarity in a system where the Star is positively charged and the bodies surrounding are negatively charged.

oxy wrote:Siriusly, What if Billions (or even Trillions) of Years of Evolution was Punctuated with Supercomputer-Assisted Genetic-Engineering?? What if the Products of Random-Evolution were Hideous-Monsters?? But what if some of these Monsters were smarter than the rest, and figured-out Computer-Science and Genetic-Engineering??

I am still curious about the origins. So the 'tunnel of light' is a trap.. who set it? why? (for our enslavement i guess, or for our 'energy'). The eukaryote cell i showed above is the only cell in our body. It is coded to perform a certain set of instructions. On top of the individual cellular instruction there is the re-organization into our 'bodies'.. clearly this is programmed, and clearly to our awareness this is massively complicated.. we are massively complicated organisms. . I think it is perhaps limiting to think of it as 'computer' programming, only as a computer is the only machine we can conceive of being able to perform such complex coding. But perhaps the 'origin', 'god', the 'creator', the 'source', oxy's 'scary monster' is organic and not mechanical? I always think of machines as contrary to life and nature. life has curves and machines have straight lines and edges...when i say organic.. i mean non mechanical. it could be just an 'energy' form, i am guessing its not carbon based Wink

Evolution in any form is extremely unlikely. even over trillions of years. I am happy in my construct to believe there is an 'architect', even if such an entity has no awareness they are creating anything... evolution is a man-made construct. but then its all construct, mental masturbation. mindwank.. its what we do in our state of duality.

Morpheus wrote: If God made us in his own image, could it be that he may have had a dark side? Do you have a dark side?  

dark and light, good and bad, require construct, require monkey in a dualistic mind set. In advaita there is no good and bad, and i believe this is our 'true' state of being.. in advaita everything is perfect...

which is a similar world view to some folk who have experienced NDE. I was reminded of Mellen-Thomas Benedict's account of his death when I was reading your account.  It's quite long and I am sure it is posted elsewhere in the mists, but i will post again :

Mellen-Thomas Benedict wrote:
    I woke up about 4:30 am and I knew that this was it. I was going to die. I called a few friends and said good-bye. I woke up Anne and made her promise that my dead body would remain undisturbed for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went  back to sleep. The next thing I remember, I was fully aware and standing up. Yet my body was lying in the bed. I seemed to be surrounded by darkness, yet I could see every room in the house, and the roof, and even  under the house.

A Light shone. I turned toward it, and was aware of its similarity to what others have described in near-death experiences. It was magnificent and tangible, alluring. I wanted to go towards that Light like I might want to go into my ideal mother's or father's arms. As I moved towards the Light, I knew that if I went into the Light, I would be dead. So I said/felt, "Please wait. I would like to talk to you before I go."

The entire experience halted. I discovered that I was in control of the experience. My request was honored. I had conversations with the Light. That's the best way I can describe it. The Light changed into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, archetypal images and signs. I asked in a kind of telepathy, "What is going on here?"

The information transmitted was that our beliefs shape the kind of feedback we receive. If you are a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own images. I became aware of a Higher Self matrix, a conduit to the Source. We all have a Higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being, a conduit. All Higher Selves are connected as one being. All humans are connected as one being.

It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It was like all the love you've ever wanted, and it was the kind of love that cures, heals, regenerates. I was ready to go at that time. I said "I am ready, take me." Then the Light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet. I saw that we are the most beautiful creations;elegant, exotic ... everything.

I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in an instant. I said/thought/felt, "Oh, God, I didn't realize." I was astonished to find that there was no evil in any soul. People may do terrible things out of ignorance and lack, but no soul is evil. "What all people seek, what sustains them is love," the Light told me. "What distorts people is a lack of love."

The revelations went on and on. I asked, "Does this mean that Humankind will be saved?" Like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Light "spoke," saying, "You save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have and always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world." In that instant I realized that we have already been saved.

I thanked the Light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with was: "Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I love my Life." The Light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply, absorbing me. I entered into another realm more profound than the last, and was aware of an enormous stream of Light, vast and full, deep. I asked what it was. The Light answered, "This is the River of Life. Drink of this manna water to your heart's content." I drank deeply, in ecstasy.

The Void of Nothingness
    Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of Life. I saw the earth fly away. The solar system whizzed by and disappeared. I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy and the entire Universe is bursting with many different varieties of life. I saw many worlds. We are not alone in this Universe. It seemed as if all the creations in the Universe soared past me and vanished in a speck of Light.

Then a second Light appeared. As I passed into the second Light, I could perceive forever, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void, pre-Creation, the beginning of time, the first Word or vibration. I rested in the Eye of Creation and it seemed that I touched the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. I was simply at One with Absolute Life and Consciousness.

I rode the stream directly into the center of the Light. I felt embraced by the Light as it took me in with its breath again. And the truth was obvious that there is no death; that nothing is born and nothing dies; that we are immortal beings, part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly.

It would take me years to assimilate the Void experience. It was less than nothing, yet greater than anything. Creation is God exploring God's Self through every way imaginable. Through every piece of hair on your head, through every leaf on every tree, through every atom. God is exploring God's Self. I saw everything as the Self of all. God is here. That's what it is all about. Everything is made of light; everything is alive.

The Light of Love
    I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen. As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told, that I would return to the same body. It did not matter. I had complete trust in the Light and the Life process.
    As the stream merged with the great Light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side. I thought of myself as a human again and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest imagination of what a blessing can be.

For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are. So I went through the reincarnation process expecting to be a baby somewhere.
    But I reincarnated back into this body. I was so surprised when I opened my eyes, to be back in this body, back in my room with someone looking over me, crying her eyes out. It was Anne, my hospice caretaker. She had found me dead thirty minutes before. We do not know how long I was dead, only that she found me thirty minutes before. She had honored my wish to have my newly-dead body left alone. She can verify that I really was dead.
    It was not a near-death experience. I believe I probably experienced death itself for at least an hour and a half. When I awakened and saw the light outside, confused, I tried to get up to go to it, but I fell out of the bed. She heard a loud "clunk", ran in, and found me on the floor. When I recovered, I was surprised and awed about what had happened. I had no memory at first of the experience. I kept slipping out of this world and kept asking, "Am I alive?" This world seemed more like a dream than that one.

About three months later a friend said I should get tested for the cancer. So I got the scans and so forth. I felt healthy. I still remember the doctor at the clinic looking at the "before" and "after" scans. He said, "I can find no sign of cancer now." "A miracle?" I asked. "No," he answered. "These things happen ... spontaneous remission." He seemed unimpressed. But I was impressed. I knew it was a miracle.

Lessons Learned
    I asked God: "What is the best religion on the planet? Which one is right?" God said with great love: "It doesn't matter." What an incredible grace. It does not matter what religion we are. Religions come and they go. They change. Buddhism has not been here forever, Catholicism has not been here forever, and they are all about to become more enlightened. More light is coming into all systems now. Many will resist and fight about it, one religion against the next, believing that only they are right.

When God said, "It doesn't matter," I understood that it is for us to care about, because we are the caring beings. The Source does not care if you are Protestant, Buddhist, or Jew. Each is a reflection, a facet of the whole. I wish that all religions would realize it and let each other be. It is not the end of separate religions, but live and let live. Each has a different view, and it all adds up to the big picture.

The Great Mystery of life has little to do with intelligence. The Universe is not an intellectual process. The intellect is helpful; but our hearts are the wiser part of ourselves. Since my return I have experienced the Light spontaneously. I have learned how to get to that space almost any time in my meditation. You can also do this. You don't have to die first. You are wired for it already. The body is the most magnificent Light being there is. The body is a universe of incredible Light. We don't need to commune with God; God is already communing with us in every moment!

I have met a couple of people with amazing personal stories which give me more insight, or increases my confusion, depending how you see it. Its still construct. But, I thank you for your story Morpheus, its different to others I have heard and elements of all these various tales help me to formulate my construct.

I remain curious about spirit and what happens 'next'... perhaps as I get nearer to the event Wink
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 8 Empty A THOUSAND MORE

Post  Morpheus Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:32 am

Good Morning! sunny

It was a long night last night. So it started in the afternoon where I made a post and after that decided to work on my music studio. Rearranging the amp system with all those cables. Took a break, came back to the laptop, saw your post, Carrol, played the video, and the first thing I saw was a music studio before me. Then I hit the loop function and sat down by the River of Tears for the rest of the night. Thank you so much for your most beautiful gift. It triggered so many memories. I even have it on loop mode now, this morning and having coffee in hand and a headset glued to my hard head.

Thank you for acknowledging what Brook and I had. I thank everyone who has. It is one of the things I can do to honor Brook's life. I am honored to have been able to share it here, at the Mists. Thank you for that as well. As I remember our past conversations, they were cool!!!!!!! We were covering a lot of ground and for the life of me, I can't remember one topic we discussed.  Heh heh So that is a good thing!!!! That just tells me that it wasn't about the material. It was about, "Our Interaction."The Karen Now you know why I had not stopped loving you. Hugs I am humbly grateful to know you. It's an honor!

A thousand more......... Brook and I did make plans for the afterlife. The simple stuff. We are not home yet. But we are getting very close. Thubs Up

It is my only hope that our story can be a positive reflection of what is "POSSIBLE" in "ALL THAT IS."
    That it has been an honor to unfold that story in real-time, in which you were there to watch it as it did unfold. The interactions with you and many others, made it all worth the while. Brook and I stand in complete unity and say to everyone, "We hope we made you proud." That our story has empowered you to go forth knowing that anything is "POSSIBLE." It takes work, don't kid yourself but the good news is that all of us have a wonderful story to reveal. Your heart will grow and your love will expand and your light will shine brighter and brighter outward in our Universe.

Thank you for having such a wonderful loving heart, Carol!

GO FORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hadriel

Last edited by Morpheus on Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:21 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:sunny I have no problems where the meat sack came from. Only because the meat sack will be determined by the atoms and the coding in a system. Where you have different life forms based on certain elements such as hydrogen, helium, methane, oxygen, silicon, etc. The Star of that system will determine that as a master template of the codes. With the exceptions of another race interjecting their codes from another system. What makes this all happen is the polarity in a system where the Star is positively charged and the bodies surrounding are negatively charged.
    oxy wrote:Siriusly, What if Billions (or even Trillions) of Years of Evolution was Punctuated with Supercomputer-Assisted Genetic-Engineering?? What if the Products of Random-Evolution were Hideous-Monsters?? But what if some of these Monsters were smarter than the rest, and figured-out Computer-Science and Genetic-Engineering??
    I am still curious about the origins. So the 'tunnel of light' is a trap.. who set it? why? (for our enslavement i guess, or for our 'energy'). The eukaryote cell i showed above is the only cell in our body. It is coded to perform a certain set of instructions. On top of the individual cellular instruction there is the re-organization into our 'bodies'.. clearly this is programmed, and clearly to our awareness this is massively complicated.. we are massively complicated organisms. . I think it is perhaps limiting to think of it as 'computer' programming, only as a computer is the only machine we can conceive of being able to perform such complex coding. But perhaps the 'origin', 'god', the 'creator', the 'source', oxy's 'scary monster' is organic and not mechanical? I always think of machines as contrary to life and nature. life has curves and machines have straight lines and edges...when i say organic.. i mean non mechanical. it could be just an 'energy' form, i am guessing its not carbon based Wink

Evolution in any form is extremely unlikely. even over trillions of years. I am happy in my construct to believe there is an 'architect', even if such an entity has no awareness they are creating anything... evolution is a man-made construct. but then its all construct, mental masturbation. mindwank.. its what we do in our state of duality.

Morpheus wrote: If God made us in his own image, could it be that he may have had a dark side? Do you have a dark side?  
    dark and light, good and bad, require construct, require monkey in a dualistic mind set. In advaita there is no good and bad, and i believe this is our 'true' state of being.. in advaita everything is perfect...which is a similar world view to some folk who have experienced NDE. I was reminded of Mellen-Thomas Benedict's account of his death when I was reading your account.  It's quite long and I am sure it is posted elsewhere in the mists, but i will post again :
    Vidya, I guess I was attempting to imagine a 'Middle-Way' between 'Godless Random-Evolution' and 'God Created Everything Instantaneously and Miraculously'. My concern with 'Responsibility for Evil' has a lot to do with seeking a 'Middle-Way'. If the Universe was Perfect Until God Screwed-Up and Created Human-Beings, This Seems to Place the Responsibility for Evil Upon Almighty-God (Who Should've Known Better). But If the Universe Evolved Over Trillions of Years of Random-Evolution Into a Horrifically-Dangerous War-Zone, the Advent of Supercomputer-Assisted Genetic-Engineering and a Supercomputer-Managed Universe-Matrix to Facilitate Order Out of Chaos (Ultimately Making Things Better for All-Concerned) This Seems to Place God (or Gods and Goddesses) in a More Positive-Light. I'm Also Concerned About Christian-Eschatology and Final-Judgments (Involving Universe-History Being Meticulously-Recorded and Righteous-Judgments Being Unflinchingly-Exacted). I could continue, but this stuff makes my head hurt, and I'm honestly feeling worse and thinking less, so my days are numbered, which brings me to my final point, 'The Survival of the Soul', or as the Astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell told me 'The Survival of Information'. If We're Not Eternal, All the Pain, Suffering, Work, and Agonizing Seems to be a Horrible Waste of Time, Space, and Trouble. I Seek the Vindication and Restoration of Divinity and Humanity in a Great-Big Beautiful-Tomorrow. Hope Springs Eternal.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:15 pm

Cool

The Darkside is always in the market for souls. This Universe is riddled with souls that have been abducted and imprisoned in a variety of ways. These souls are highly valued. Because of the energy the soul provides. They, in turn, use this energy to further their agenda of power and control. And in some cases use holographic technology to achieve those means. The tunnel of light is one of the methods that incorporate this technology. Just to draw you in. I call it fishing.

"The Light changed into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, archetypal images and signs. I asked in a kind of telepathy, "What is going on here?" Why is the light trying to get your attention in the first place? Then present to you a variety of baited images? It's trying to hook you. Fishing, hoping it can attach or hook you, hoping it can set the hook by getting you to submit to a belief system that you recognize. How come, if the light is supposed to be all-knowing, doesn't just show you one image? Doesn't know what you subscribe too? Hello?!!!!!

Some of the missions I have been on, in this lifetime, had to do with soul retrieval. You could also call me a soul hunter but the other polarity or opposite polarity. This is what we Shamans do. We retrieve souls and soul fragments to free that soul so that it can, "GO FORTH!" once more.

What you will discover is that the Darkside will hijack by duplicating a working system and implimenting its own twist into it to further its quest for power. Using that power to manipulate things in another dimension takes power. Just like the movie, "Poltergeist." Where this poltergeist uses the energy from the souls he has entrapped, to manipulate this physical dimension so that he could capture a very bright soul, the girl. The insatiable hunger as like a vampire needing blood. To them, it is a drug of choice. To cover up their own inner pain. Same as a drug addict. Seeking some state of euphoria and try to feel alive again, because it has lost it's way and doesn't feel alive anymore.

Station break.... be right back and in the meantime......

Vidya, I feel confident that you will eventually find the answers you seek. It's an ongoing process. Just stay sharp and you will be fine. You are right on about the need for a construct to experience. I prefer the word, "structure." It also applies to finding the answers. The construct of which, will enable you to accomplish that. That construct is self-determined. That's the beauty of it, to solve our own personal mysteries of life. Double Thumbs Up It makes for a very unique experience. We get to create that construct and that is what makes us so unique.

Two weeks ago I had a dream. Short one. 3 me's standing in a room which was pitch black. The 3 of me standing behind each other in a line. Then the last me stepped forward into the second and then the second one stepped into the first one. You could see streaks of light flowing forward as the 3 me's walked into each other. Then it unfolded, each me stepping backward like stepping back in time to its original positions. Then I woke up.

Namaste' Brother!

Enlightened

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:58 pm