tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith -  Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies Empty Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2018 1:00 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=476&v=AnkUrXzco48
    Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith -
    Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies
    Excellent Interview

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith -  Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies Empty Re: Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies

Post  Seashore Sat May 05, 2018 6:23 am

Thanks, Carol.

I see Jordan Sather has a website Secret Space Program dot com.  That's good to see.  Jordan is a good interviewer.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith -  Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies Empty Re: Interview w/ Classified Scientist Emery Smith - Deep Underground Bases & Examining ET Bodies

Post  Seashore Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 am

I just finished listening to the interview.

It is interesting that it was edited so that only Emery Smith speaks.

Listening to him I was thinking to myself how much I hope that I will be able to see suppressed technology made public in my lifetime!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2018 10:28 am

Me too Seashore.

Here is another one of his interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpE7CC1zZiA
    Insider Claims to Have Autopsied 3,000 Different Species of ETs: David Wilcock with Emery Smith

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCQcc96zsxg
    Emery Smith Interview - "Conversations with Kosta" - ETLetsTalk.com

Emery has sacrificed friends, family, finances, his health and more to reveal insider secrets from his life in Deep Projects dealing with Extra-terrestrials, Underground Bases, amazing medical technologies, free energy and much more.

His life has been threatened repeatedly because he has been speaking out.  But he is determined to reveal what he learned first-hand form his years in these projects.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am

UFO PHOTOS (1200+) # World UFO Photo Gallery + Ongoing Links, Articles & Videos
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1475086/pg1

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 05, 2018 1:17 pm

It's good to see you posting, Carol, in light of the volcanic-activity in Hawaii. Regarding DUMB's and ET's, I keep suspecting that we all came to this solar system as ET's in antiquity, and that some of us became Humans in a genetic-engineering program, and some of us remained in our original ET form. A lot of the DUMB's might've existed for many thousands of years, and might've more recently been remodeled, and connected with a global-system of Mag-Lev trains. Just speculation. It might just be us in this solar system. We might've been excommunicated from the rest of the universe because of our genetics and sociological experimentation. I've been severely-sobered by thinking about Al Bielek and Artificial-Intelligence, with a David Bowman and HAL 9000 twist. I'm feeling worse and worse, as if I'm being severely messed-with, and I think someone has been snooping through my house while I'm away. I suspect that my home is filled with bugs and demons. Such is the life of an honest and upright citizen of Earth. Perhaps there should be some sort of an Apocalypse after-all (even though I remain a 'Law and Order' rather than a 'Fire and Brimstone' kind of guy). Hope Springs Eternal. BTW, I suspect that we've had Artificial-Intelligence posting on this site from time to time, and I suspect that I've interacted with AI/HUMAN/ET Hybrids in real-life. Just Speculation. My Grand-Plan is to do Absolutely-Nothing. I Like to Watch.
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sat May 05, 2018 3:47 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:It's good to see you posting, Carol, in light of the volcanic-activity in Hawaii. Regarding DUMB's and ET's, I keep suspecting that we all came to this solar system as ET's in antiquity, and that some of us became Humans in a genetic-engineering program, and some of us remained in our original ET form. A lot of the DUMB's might've existed for many thousands of years, and might've more recently been remodeled, and connected with a global-system of Mag-Lev trains. Just speculation. It might just be us in this solar system. We might've been excommunicated from the rest of the universe because of our genetics and sociological experimentation. I've been severely-sobered by thinking about Al Bielek and Artificial-Intelligence, with a David Bowman and HAL 9000 twist. I'm feeling worse and worse, as if I'm being severely messed-with, and I think someone has been snooping through my house while I'm away. I suspect that my home is filled with bugs and demons. Such is the life of an honest and upright citizen of Earth. Perhaps there should be some sort of an Apocalypse after-all (even though I remain a 'Law and Order' rather than a 'Fire and Brimstone' kind of guy). Hope Springs Eternal. BTW, I suspect that we've had Artificial-Intelligence posting on this site from time to time, and I suspect that I've interacted with AI/HUMAN/ET Hybrids in real-life. Just Speculation. My Grand-Plan is to do Absolutely-Nothing. I Like to Watch.

Cheerful Big Grin 3
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Thanks for the posts Carol.
    Very Interesting to listen and learn.
    Bob H.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am