tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Underground Bases and Tunnels

devakas
    devakas

Underground Bases and Tunnels Empty Underground Bases and Tunnels

Post  devakas Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 am

...Richard Sauder, Ph.D., is probably the world’s foremost public authority, as well as the first person, to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground and underwater bases and tunnels. He is the author of several books and major reports. During the first hour of this program we discuss themes from his book, “Hidden in Plain Sight – Beyond the X-files,” an in-depth book on underground bases, combining archival research, on the scene investigation, and first-hand interviews. Sauder takes us into the underground world. Topics discussed: underground bases, insiderd, Phil Schneider, catacombs of Rome, Paris, London, tunnel boring technology developed in the mid 1950-1960′s, official documentation of underground bases, Cheyenne Mountain, compartmentalized projects, funding, black ops programs, Pentagon losing trillions of dollars, hydroponic gardens, military, the Mormon church, the Vatican, Scientology, John Williams, Pentagon pneumatic tube, approaching cataclysm, SRI, currency collapse, genetic engineering, GMO’s, global seed vault, Bill Gates, Norwegian and Swedish underground bases, underground bases and tunnels in other parts of the world.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/11/05/new-world-order-underground-bases-and-tunnels-video/
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Underground Bases and Tunnels Empty Re: Underground Bases and Tunnels

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 am

there was good interview on redice also on this, but i think you have to be a member for the archives. I was a bit surpirsed to hear him say Phil Schneider was not legit, especially when the info is pretty much along the same lines.

thanks for posting I will have a listen, sunny
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:01 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:there was good interview on redice also on this, but i think you have to be a member for the archives. I was a bit surpirsed to hear him say Phil Schneider was not legit, especially when the info is pretty much along the same lines.

thanks for posting I will have a listen, sunny

I knew a scientist that was a personal friend of Phil. He was in no doubt about Phil and what Phil had shown him.

Don't be so quick to dismiss Phil.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Oh man, NOOOO I do not dismiss Phil, not at all, Phil is the man, PLUS he is dead, ok Phil WAS the man.
    No, just saying this other guy took issue, not me...besides, Phil reminds me of my cousin Beebs, it's a vibe thing and I liked his vibe.
    Plus, it's pretty hard to garotte yourself with piano wire when you have not very functioning fingers, I think his death speaks volumes.
    RIP Phil .

Thank you for this opportunity to appreciate a real whistle blower . The tweet lives on.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:50 pm

not sure if it was posted already in the mists... spectacular sightings video ...

China and India both know about underground activicies in Himalayan border...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:40 am

I think underground bases and underground living are sort of cool, but this must be in the proper hands, and be properly supervised. I keep hearing of underground factional wars. Not just recently, but going back at least to 1979. I keep getting the impression that the advanced technology and underground bases are out of control - throughout the solar system. Just my impression. No insider information or hard facts, other than what is widely available on the internet. If we knew exactly what is going on, would that help us change things for the better, or would it just make us miserable? I keep passively promoting a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System -- but even if this were fully and expertly implemented, would this really get the WMD and advanced technology problems under control? Would there always be Dr. Evil Factions? There's always a way to circumvent legitimate authority, isn't there? I really don't like having to think about what might be going on throughout the solar system - and throughout the universe - but I feel that I don't have a choice, at this point. I don't trust anyone, so I have to try to trust myself, but I don't even trust myself, especially after this past year...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 am

Underground US Government Bases Exposed

SNIP
    " What is happening that has required that something this major in building is going to be needed to protect those in power and wealth??? And how do WE prepare for it when those that know won't tell us about it. That alone is the crime, since its their duty to do so since we are their employers?? They have a fiduciary responsibility to those they have sworn to defend and protect. They are not telling us because they want population reduction and this is one way to do it. So what we must do now is follow these vehicles to their destinations, identify the entrances and possible exits to these facilities, as well as ventings, fibre optics that may have been laid for communications, satellite dishes for internet and computer manipulations of above ground weaponry. Check for water delivery underground, and venting.....venting is a must no matter what. Look for such vents. If the facilities are under existing buildings above ground, then that venting issue will be difficult. Check your local records for building permits on major government and Banker/corporate buildings constructed over the past 10 years. "

END SNIP

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1042/008/Underground_US_Government_Bases_Exposed.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:18 pm