tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith

Seashore
    Seashore

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith Empty Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith

Post  Seashore Tue May 01, 2018 4:38 pm

In my opinion, Gaia dot com is the only place quality interviews of secret space program whistleblowers takes place.  There will not be interruptions, and David Wilcock’s vast experience as a researcher and someone insiders talk to is invaluable.

It is a subscription site, but subscribers can share some videos each month.

I highly recommend that people take advantage of this; watch and listen to this interview of whistleblower Emery Smith:

After examining more than 3,000 specimens in a secret facility, Emery Smith has keen understanding of the genetic diversity of intelligent beings found throughout the cosmos and on our planet. He explains the complexities of creating human-alien hybrids. Some of which are used as programmed lifeforms, created for specific uses.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
    Featuring: Emery Smith
    Video Language: English

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith Emery_10

After examining more than 3,000 specimens in a secret facility, Emery Smith has keen understanding of the genetic diversity of intelligent beings found throughout the cosmos and on our planet. He explains the complexities of creating human-alien hybrids. Some of which are used as programmed lifeforms, created for specific uses.

https://give.gaia.com/cjgo6p5dt002401o67lwodvs7

To view, click on the link above.  Once the link is clicked, the video will remain available to everyone for 48 hours.

Last edited by Seashore on Tue May 01, 2018 4:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix font)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith Empty Re: Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith

Post  Seashore Sun May 06, 2018 7:01 pm

This is one of the best weekly episodes on Gaia.

Once the link is clicked, it will be available for 48 hours:

Emery Smith discusses details of his own subterranean expedition, and subsequent discussions with other insiders, which confirm the existence of civilizations thriving in underground caverns. Despite the attempts to cover up the existence of these communities, advances in civilian technology are revealing these subterranean locations with incredible resolution.

https://give.gaia.com/cjgvhb5si002p01tiae8s3io4

burgundia
    burgundia

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith Empty Re: Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith

Post  burgundia Mon May 07, 2018 5:16 am

I am not sure I believe that guy. To me it is truth mixed with lies like always with disinformation.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 07, 2018 5:24 am

burgundia wrote:I am not sure I believe that guy. To me it is truth mixed with lies like always with disinformation.
    I understand that we all have our intuition about such things, and it's futile to debate.

We feel what we feel, and that's the end of it!
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 07, 2018 11:09 am

Seashore wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I am not sure I believe that guy. To me it is truth mixed with lies like always with disinformation.
    I understand that we all have our intuition about such things, and it's futile to debate.

We feel what we feel, and that's the end of it!

I absolutely agree.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon May 07, 2018 2:27 pm

burgundia wrote:I absolutely agree.
    I'm grateful that I have a forum where I can simply post things I would like to "spread the word" about.

I figure that seekers looking to de-program themselves from what we've all been subjected to by mainstream education and media, come to forums to do that.

Just to have my post read is an absolute blessing for me!
     cheers
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue May 08, 2018 6:18 am

Another episode:

Secret Space Program Whistleblower Emery Smith 8_may_10

Emery Smith plays out a worst-case scenario, based on the human-alien hybrid programs, that are frighteningly similar to the Resident Evil movies. From A.I. controlled bases to super soldiers, zombies and bizarre creatures, all is not well in some underground testing facilities. Strangely enough, all of this ties in with humanity’s extraterrestrial lineage and where we are headed as a species.

https://give.gaia.com/cjgxkum8l000j01nt5u7rvon3

To view, click on the link above.  Once the link is clicked, the video will remain available to everyone for 48 hours.

Last edited by Seashore on Tue May 08, 2018 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove text)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed May 16, 2018 7:46 am

Here is a link to Emery Smith's website:  EMERY SMITH.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:07 am