tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

lindabaker
    lindabaker

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty this is a "do not miss" video

Post  lindabaker Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:31 am

I just finished part one: this is a "do not miss" video. Is this a new video? Did danielofdoriaa produce this, or is he just passing it along? I thought the introduction was very good, very artistic, and the music is a little over the top, but, it does the job. Instigator, thanks. On to part two.
    burgundia
    burgundia

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:06 am

I have watched the messages in those videos before, but it is a nice compilation. there is however one thing that souns a bit contradictory to me : That knowledge shall never be written or spoken...but as we can see someone must have written it and someone must have spoken.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:42 am

Great videos . I was just thinking about when the message of the video and the movie with the famous scene " I am mad and I cannot take it anymore " will actually become reality . Certainly things are getting very close to breaking point now . What do you think ?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:41 pm

ONE LOVE!

UNITED

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Space of Love (part 1 out of 5)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4keHJCUHhy8&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Burgundia wrote:
    I have watched the messages in those videos before, but it is a nice compilation. there is however one thing that souns a bit contradictory to me : That knowledge shall never be written or spoken...but as we can see someone must have written it and someone must have spoken.

I have noticed this too. They also said that those who reveal a secret would face death. Bleh
    But it was a good summary what is going on. It was also a synchronicity and further encouragement for me as I started cleansing my body a couple of days ago.

Brook, I am glad that you are still here. sunny I will be quite busy for several months during the process of detoxification but I will be coming here to check posts.
    Please continue your great job. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Instigator wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What if the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt, and the Oort Cloud are mostly spaceships? What if most of the planets and moons in this solar system are spaceships (including Earth and its Moon)? I continue to lean toward the practice of multidisciplinary research, accompanied by classical sacred music, lots of exercise in nature, lots of rest and sleep, interaction with other researchers, and lots of independent thinking and speculation. I am wary of being-assisted far journeys - in whatever state or dimension. I really wish to convert the whole damn universe to the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I wish for it to be implemented here - but if there are really b@d@$$ beings (who scare the stuffings out of the Dracs) who are on their way to beat us into reverent submission - then we may need the assistance of other benevolent beings throughout the universe - to decisively deal with those who would do us harm. What if the Annunaki, the Greys, and the Dracs are Human/Reptile Hybrid Supersoldiers created by Lucifer in Underground Base Genetics Laboratories throughout the solar system? What if the really b@d@$$ incoming bunch originated in these same labs - and are travelling throughout the universe - engaging in heartless and cruel conquest? What if this solar system is a staging area for universal conquest - establishing a truly Universal Chruch Theocracy? I hope I didn't spoil anyone's day - but shouldn't we consider all of the possibilities? What would Lucifer say? I might not have to wait very long for an answer. Lucifer - can we cut the crap - and get to the point? I know I'm just a "commoner" - but I do have valid questions - which continue to go unanswered...

why do we continue to ask questions outside oneself, the only answers are contained with-in ...... connect and the answers will come, dont connect and continue seeking for gurus and 4th hand information. those who are unable to obtain 1st hand information need to get to work or the party will come and you wont be invited as you failed to reserve your seats.

Namaste'

I keep asking the questions, so as to make you face yourself (and inner-self, higher-self, spirit-guides, et's, et al) and think. I sort of like the going within approach. I do it for answers...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Lionhawk wrote:ODM,

Have you ever heard of the expression, "You need to get laid," ? Well with that same type of energy, "You need to get into a sweat lodge."

I remember the conversation we had months ago and what was said still stands and you continue to validate that conversation.

You are not finding your answers to your questions in the way you would like to have them laid in your lap. A lot of your questions are based in 3D and a lot of them are also based in 4D. Well if you never go into 4D, how do you expect to find 4D answers in 3D. Your constitution is basically based on conditional energies and since we are moving away from that into an unconditional place of knowing, your constitution will not be applicable. Maybe if you did this 100 years ago. I am sure others have attempted to answer your questions. I have seen this occur and yet you continue to ask them over and over again. Are you stuck? If you are, then find out what is making you stuck, so that you can "FREE YOUR MIND."

There is no such thing as a stupid question except for the one that never gets asked. But you know what they say about insanity, and if you are asking the same questions over and over and not getting the answers you seek, that only means you need to figure a different way to get those answers. What is also beyond insane is when you do get the answers but refuse yourself the opportunity to really prove it out for yourself. When are you going to start trusting what you are made of? If you continue on this path, you will find yourself in a deep place of inner frustration with no questions answered. The only change I can see is just more questions. But still no answers. And then again that might be your only mission. To get folks to think out of the box asking the questions that they might entertain. Maybe a huge blessing in disguise.

My only wish for you is your own happiness. If this is what makes you tick and that is your mission and your happy doing it, then so be it. But if not, then find whatever it is to FREE YOUR MIND!

Please take this constructively. I have already answered your Lucifer question months ago. I think Mercuriel can also validate that for you. So if you can't accept that since it is second hand to you, then find out in the first hand. If you keep seeking outside yourself for the answers, expect to keep chasing those answers and entertaining us with your questions that you never get answers for.

Personally I think you are a genius/madman in disguise.

Might I be stepping on toes with my incessant pseudointellectual inquiries? What would Raven say? 95% of my questions are not answered by anyone, regardless of whether they go within, go without, go out of body, or go out of their minds. And yes - I am stuck on f#$%ed.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:47 pm

I think you are stepping on your own toes. Raven would probably give you another cussing. Which you don't deserve. Sort it out ODM as the curtain is starting to close for some of us.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 am

Lionhawk wrote:I think you are stepping on your own toes. Raven would probably give you another cussing. Which you don't deserve. Sort it out ODM as the curtain is starting to close for some of us.

I think I have sorted the major issues out - namely the relationship between responsibility and freedom - and most people do not seem to want responsible freedom - and yes, when a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System becomes a reality in the near future - the transition will be excruciating for many, if not most. Indeed, the curtain and the conduit are closing. BTW - I'm not stepping on my toes. I'm stepping on my d#$%!

I just want to repeat that I envision a perfected humanity living in a perfected solar system - WITHOUT ANY ARMAGEDDON OR EXTERMINATION OF ANY KIND. I think there may be malevolent forces in this universe who want us dead - or at least suffering - and wishing we were dead. I want to repeat also that if any of you (human or otherwise) are not here to help the human race achieve SUSTAINABLE RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM - then please leave this solar system now - without harming anyone or anything. I'm serious about a SOLAR SYSTEM EXORCISM. I'm serious about establishing a NAMASTE CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM SOLAR SYSTEM AKA THE UNITED STATES OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM - BASED UPON RESPONSIBILITY AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. If any of you are waiting for me to change my mind - it isn't going to happen. I doubt that I have much clout - but I will continue to pretend that I do. What's funny about all of this - is that I'll probably be long-gone by the time this becomes a reality. This concept will probably rise from the ashes (phoenix-like) of a failed New World Order - so please prepare to rebuild this world - the right way.

I've been reading 'The Gods of Eden' by William Bramley. Please, please read this book! It's amazing! Alex Collier was right to recommend it! My question is, 'am I a friend or a foe of the Gods of Eden?' Perhaps I am both friend and foe - their worst enemy and their best buddy. I really think that Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom is the wave of the future - even for the Gods of Eden - and even for Lucifer. BTW - I will continue to assume that Lucifer or the Queen of Heaven, or Amen Ra, or Hathor, or Whoever continues to run this solar system in a manner which is not in the best interest of the human race. I truly wish for things to work out well for ALL CONCERNED. If I owned a herd of cattle - why would I want them to be fighting with each other and exterminating themselves? Even if we are essentially cattle, why wouldn't our owners be better-off instituting a proper solar system government - with highly competent self-rule? Even if our masters are 1,000 times as intelligent as us - shouldn't we have a cordial and proper relationship with them? I don't really know where we are in the universal food-chain - but a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System would work well - whether we are at the bottom, middle, or top of the galactic pecking order. CAN COOLER HEADS PLEASE PREVAIL??!!

I keep watching the following sequence from 'Stargate Continuum'. Watch this repeatedly - then face yourself - and think, and think, and think...

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZEPUfmfIsE

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:51 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:I think you are stepping on your own toes. Raven would probably give you another cussing. Which you don't deserve. Sort it out ODM as the curtain is starting to close for some of us.

I think I have sorted the major issues out - namely the relationship between responsibility and freedom - and most people do not seem to want responsible freedom - and yes, when a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System becomes a reality in the near future - the transition will be excruciating for many, if not most. Indeed, the curtain and the conduit are closing. BTW - I'm not stepping on my toes. I'm stepping on my d#$%!

Ortho

you want basically same thing all over with new players.

Let us see how;

namaste- used by eastern cultures and mainly Indian , talks about respecting your spirit and divine in you as in me- in its core.

constitutional - you refer to the American constitution which is a document written by same people who annihilated millions of native Americans and had slaves. Same people with same weakness as modern people.

responsible- now you dwell in an area where every person has to answer for themselves consciously. And that`s a divine in us ,in full bloom which is ,sadly, not developed yet en masse.

freedom- freedom comes when you are united with God. Are people today united with God???

So basically you mix the non mixable.
    You can`t have new world with an old rules. You can`t have light with infusion of darkness. You can`t be Love when you have fear.

Ortho, I ask you to speak with God ,the best way your good heart can. Rise above questions , still your mind and trust God. All will be explained to you and you will be comforted.
    But you have to take the first step. Leap of faith above fear.

Be blessed!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:06 am

Thank-you Beren. The Creator God of the Universe gave us minds - and we should use them - rather than having faith in we know not what, and trusting in malevolent extraterrestrials - who are probably laughing at our stupidity - for thousands and thousands of years.

Namaste is recognizing the Divinity Within Humanity, Loving Neighbor as Self, and Seeing Christ in All Persons.

Constitutional provides for a Sustainable Organized Decentralism, and a Minimalist Union of Spirituality and State.

Responsible is Love with Substance - and More Than a Feeling. It is Making the Problems of the World - My Problem - rather than passing by on the other side - and ignoring them. It is Self Control. It is Thinking Things Through - Cause and Effect - on an Ongoing and Long-Term Basis.

Freedom is that which results when all of the above are harmoniously implemented. Pursuing freedom directly leads to anarchy - and ultimately to tyranny. Responsible Freedom is the only Lasting Freedom.

Why is all of the above so objectionable to so many people? Perhaps we really deserve the New World Order which the Powers That Be have planned for us. Perhaps we will just have to learn the hard way - century after century after century - and maybe we'll never get it.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:18 am

Orty..this thread is not for such a big number of your questions...please ask them somewhere else..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:48 am

Guess what I'm doing? Having my morning coffee. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 849210 And for the first time in years I have changed my avatar. Why you say? Because I'm not in that mode here. I'm simply dropping by from time to time, as I have some important things to cover. But this morning I saw a video that I wish to share, and make a few comments while I enjoy my coffee.

After Lionhawks session with Sol, this should be self explanatory. Three major cme's at one time, then a rain of comets/meteors. Now tell me the sun does not have a consciousness. And whats more, it is directing these things out of our direction, and it's direction. deflecting as it were. Instigator is right. It's not often you see three major cme's at one time. And this activity tells me we are being protected by our own solar system. Can you fathom that? Are you ready to accept that reality? Or go with the fear campaign that is hurled upon us. Choices my friends.....choices.

And to ODM, I know your thought provoking questions and what they are about. Anybody who knows the sales game knows the first thing you must do to get the sale is "overcome the objection"...and you've got me sold on your Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom campaign. The questions you ask are the objections, and you provide the questions to overcome them. So keep asking the questions......but folks never let it be said he has not got his Constitution to sell...and it's something to "think" about. Just look at the questions as overcoming the objections...you'll see there is not much to overcome.
    And they span the whole lot of objections they do.
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 849210

Now the thing about asking those question here on this thread are redundant, as this is the major objective of this thread in may respects. I'm with you on the objectives here ODM. I think you can clearly see this. So why ask them here? it's like preaching to the choir you know. Now what I would recommend is reading some of these posts, and realizing the parallel, and going with the flow, as it is in the same direction dear. Just a different perspective. And after all it is important to realize that each and everyone of us has our own unique perspective. As long as it flows in the general direction of Change for the better are we not on the same page here? Ask that question and see what other questions you may have that are relevant to the goal and this thread. Because repeating the same questions is redundant.....freshen it up and create some new ones of relevance to this thread. After all that is what I invited you to do in the beginning of this thread. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 83084

As I leave you all to go back to work here now, know that the questions that arise are important, and never kill the messenger. My brother once told me when I was getting bored with someone that was speaking to me once, he told me to "listen'..because everybody that speaks does so because the content is important to them, and it's the only right thing to do. In fact he told me I might learn something about the person in the process, and gain some knowledge. Then he tapped me upside the head. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 364319

Namaste red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 31 374937
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am

This is what I say to those beings who do not want us here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gek3maVEoLY
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

In my own personal opinion, I think your constitution will never be implemented. Not because for what it stands for. That is not what I think is questionable. But you ask for the impossible at least in the present time frame. And I think that is why it hasn't taken off. You are posing your questions to those who have on one hand no regard or respect for life forms outside of their own lineage. What do you expect? You are not dealing with reasonable life forms. Who are totally bent on domination of anything outside of their own inner circle. That would also include solar systems.

The fact of the matter is that we have been so suppressed. As that is what this thread is all about in the first place. In the ways of how, who, and the why. In order for your constitution to take form, these other issues have to be cleared out of the way. Neutralized. Forgiven. At the same time, personal sovereignty must be claimed and self realized. This thread is a good doorway to discover the bigger picture. It isn't the only doorway. So it is how one can formulate their perspective but more importantly how one can increase their field of awareness. For without that your perspective will surely be limited.

Granted everything comes down to consciousness. On all levels of existence. The understanding of frequency and energy is most important and how it has been applied with specific dramas in our history, such as the Egyptians.

I have no need for more rules and regulations. We have enough of them as it is and I think they hold us back. The laws of this or that being forced upon us as if it is a good thing. But designed in a conditional place of knowing. Promoting more of the disconnect we find ourselves in. So for me, I don't need a constitution of more rules. I think once you have taken responsibility for self, all bets are off and the rules and regulations go out the window. It is a state of being that is most important. Without the conditional mumbo jumbo. You won't get there in that state with the mumbo jumbo.

To top it off, your constitution doesn't apply to all as you may think. I am sure Sol, our sun, operates with his own multidimensional template and has no need for a 3D constitution. As we will be in progress to realize in the coming days ahead. What matters most is that you understand that there are many levels of consciousness and expressions of that consciousness that have their own set of unique parameters that allows that expression to exist and flourish. Again, one size shoe doesn't fit all.

And if you address a question to someone such as Lucifer and you don't get an answer, then something is up. It becomes madness when you perseverate the question like a mouse on one of those mouse thread mills. You may think no one is listening because no one may respond to it, but I am pretty sure most folks heard you the first time and most do really listen. After that, it becomes so redundant to the point where it can turn people off. And when you see long posts with that type of thing going on, there is a tendency to ignore the rest of it. And that is not what I call taking responsibility for your works and allowing freedom to express itself when you hear it over and over. It sounds like another program and as most programs do is they repeat themselves. Thus the turn off.

I have two rules. #1 There are no rules. #2 Refer back to rule #1.

santa
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:57 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Perhaps I need to reconsider Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Perhaps the true Creator God of the Universe should rule this solar system, and the rest of the universe, as he or she sees fit. I have merely been trying to determine what went wrong in this solar system, and how to fix it. Aristocracy and Theocracy really didn't seem to work historically, and it seems that powerful entities, who are not the Creator God of the Universe, are attempting to play god here in this solar system. I simply didn't want Crusades, Inquisitions, Wars, and Atrocities to keep occurring. I simply wanted the madness to end - and for this solar system to be run properly. But judging from the response I have received - this solar system - and probably the rest of the universe - really does need a God to tell them what to do. But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system. I continue to fly blind - without proper information - and this really isn't fair. How can I make proper decisions without proper information. So I'm going to stop pushing a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System - until I have better information upon which to make any kind of a determination regarding Solar System Governance. I'm sorry to have bothered all of you. God help us.

Ortho. that`s why I said you have to have that leap of faith.
    You arrived on the position where nothing moves. You are stuck. With questions,with entities,energies,frequencies...
    And all reason seems vague for you now. And precisely you came to a dead end of your journey . But with a reason!
    The reason is for you is that God wants you to learn and remember .

To remember that all technology that was man made or ET made is just that- technology. A suitable tool for carnal creature.
    But since God `s essence and who God is is not carnal ,it is spiritual.
    God does not need any technology since it is a spirit. The almighty spirit. The essence of energy and love and life.
    Single thought is enough for God to create a galaxy.

Can you fathom that?

Can it fit into your mind and heart?

But YOU have to take that leap of faith and actually trust God.
    God will not force you to trust him.
    But others will try to force you to trust them ,such as dark ones.

They need to make their point by all tech and all rules but God doesn`t need to make any point.
    For God is Love. God created everything. And even those souls whom are now dark ones were in their beginning a light ones.
    But since they chose fear and thus sunk into its dark pits ,YOU don`t have to do that!

And never for a second think that God is absent from this solar system.
    Just because you think that God isn`t here ,that doesn`t mean that he `s absent.

Even planet in this shape as Earth now is a reminder of God`s love for us. Even in this damaged shape.
    But since of the free will law it is been allowed by God that everybody prove their point .
    Earth suffered a lot because of that.

But that is about to change.

" I am making everything new"

Remember that?

Leave the old paradigm ,it done its purpose. Truth is that this kind of conscience prevalent on earth today and in other realms is doomed to fail. Since its core premise is based on fear.

Everything that is not rooted in Love is doomed to fail.

So Ortho, leave the old system and become who you are born to be. A son of light.
    Have trust in God. He trusts in you.
    Stop poisoning your heart with ways you did.
    Live and Love.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 pm

I don't think what you have presented is a bad thing at all. It is a new place of knowing. It also shows your heart in all of this ODM. I commend you for it, actually. It's just over coming the odds of having your work implemented is going to take a lot of miracles for this to occur into reality. You also have to realize we are heading in a direction never before experienced. I would let your work stand for others who never have been to this bridge before. It would at least promote greater thought for those who are now getting to this point. So please don't be dishearten with my comments or the lack of participation with your work.

I would hope that you will someday end up on a council that promotes what you are striving for. But who knows if that will be needed if we end up in the fifth and beyond. Carol is another one, I think would be great in some type of council. Maybe you guys already are and don't know it and you are reflecting back your work on others levels. I'd like to think so.

New Year
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    I have two rules. #1 There are no rules. #2 Refer back to rule #1.

I love it. You speak my language even though I am far behind you in terms of consciousness and frequency but I am switching my gears in that direction. Musical
    We don’t need rules as they were created to control us and keep enslaved. Oooyeah 1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I've already done council work in real life here when working in the field of abuse and violence. A rest would be nice. Transfiguration is appealing too.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Thanks Star! I am really glad you stuck it out and stayed. I appreciate what you have done with the balancing of self and it feels real good, energy wise. Keep it up! rabbit

Carol, I was talking on a grander scale. As in like a council member representing a Planet or a system of Planets. Want a job? Crazy Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Carol, I was talking on a grander scale. As in like a council member representing a Planet or a system of Planets. Want a job? Crazy Happy

Sounds like fun. Crazy Happy

After working with the various Board of Directors I've had to work with in the past - aliens would be a welcome change. lol!

Oh. I forgot. That was my internship. Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm

No rules!!!!! This is what I like. and nobody to govern me!!
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Thanks Lionhawk! And thank you for being here. sunny Hehehe........I have no other choice but to keep it up. I hope that cleansing of my body will speed up this process as I will release more old feelings.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:30 pm