tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:35 pm

So to wash away some of the muck from that dark energy brought to this thread...I wish to clense it with some inspiring resonate frequency....... Wink

The energy of the Flower of Life is a certainly a missing ingredient in their agenda

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:53 pm

At this time I would also like to bring to the table that it's not only the rituals of these dark natures that you have to beware of. As Linda brought to the table. In the most innocent of gatherings, she ran into Thoth, and got the heck out of there. Lots of these gatherings that would appear to be of "love and light" are made to open you up, and tag you. I've seen it too many times to count. Especially the ones that have pre-programmed music to add to the mix.

When they tell you to open yourself up in a gathering.....be cautious. It's not to say they are all of that nature, but examine the "words" used to form that gathering.

It's a good idea to keep your eyes open for this kind of innocent gathering and understand that is is a perfect place to grab you. Remember off of the huge Thoth tentacle was another one labeled "new age".
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Note:

The success of an interaction ritual is a function of the degree of emotional energy transferred in a social exchange and is contingent upon the presence of the following ritual conditions: physical co-presence, mutual focus of attention, common emotional mood, and a boundary to outsiders. The experience of high levels of emotional energy is a notable occurrence and individuals seek to preserve the memory of this emotional energy through the use of symbolic expressions. The emotional charge carried by social symbols, however, has a natural half-life and will tend decay over-time unless the symbols are “revitalized” through subsequent interaction rituals.

http://www.allacademic.com//meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/2/3/2/4/pages23244/p23244-4.php
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:08 pm

This makes a lot of sense to me Brook, and is the reason I am very skeptical about light ships that are going to come and "save" us. Same thing different tactic.

Remember the child's story Hansel and Gretel? Here is some candy for you little ones...come into my house!

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Hanselandgretel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:43 pm

I thought the whole goal of life itself was to learn how to save oneself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Carol wrote:I thought the whole goal of life itself was to learn how to save oneself.

Care to elaborate on that a bit?

I wonder what the goal of the children in those ritual ceremonies were? At such a young age, most of them did not even have a chance to have experienced anything close to beauty. Was that the contract they chose? And how could they control the direction at such a young age? Survival would be a great instinct to the ones who survived. What of the ones that did not?

I think that the goal of life is to expand and experience in that expansion. To evolve the light-body through experience and conscious endeavor.....expand consciousness.
    I do believe that we are eternal beings, and therefore survival is a given.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:37 pm

I was referring to the comment of waiting around for ET to come to the rescue in their ships. To save oneself means to do ones own inner work as this cannot be done by someone else. At to the vulnerable, helpless and weak - they have no control over the circumstances they find themselves in and this is a different issue, one I worked on years ago in the field of Child Abuse Prevention. I left that field after spending a couple of years dealing with Satanic Ritualistic abuse because it was eventually too emotionally painful to stay.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:50 am

It came to me that the last post I did regarding the "energy " brought about by the ritual came form ME and not for some outside source. It seems to have more impact when it does, as it is somewhat of a validation of the information for the readers here.. So I will copy and past virtually the same information but I will bring an EXPERT to light on the subject of Magic ritual, and the sexual energy contained in it. What the purpose is and such. Brief but validating non the less.

I bring you Aliester Crowley and the O.T.O.....

Sex Magic is a term for various types of sexual activity used in magical, ritualistic or otherwise religious and spiritual pursuits. One practice of sex magic is using the energy of sexual arousal or orgasm with visualization of a desired result. A premise of sex magic is the concept that sexual energy is a potent force that can be harnessed to transcend one's normally perceived reality.

English author and occultist Aleister Crowley used and wrote about sex magic in relationship to his religion of Thelema, and used orgasm as a magical tool. According to author Samael Aun Weor, not having an orgasm is preferable so as to mentally direct energy created during sex or masturbation toward creativity.
    An example of sex magic in Wicca is the Great Rite, a ritual that involves either symbolic or actual sexual intercourse.

Aleister Crowley became involved with Theodor Reuss and his Ordo Templi Orientis following the publication of The Book of Lies between 1912 and 1913.
    According to Crowley's account, Reuss approached him and accused him of having revealed the innermost (sexual) secret of O.T.O. in one of the
    cryptic chapters of this book. When it became clear to Reuss that Crowley had done so unintentionally, he initiated Crowley into the IX° (ninth degree) of O.T.O. and appointed him "Sovereign Grand Master General of Ireland, Iona and all the Britains." While the O.T.O. included, from its inception, the teaching of sex magick
    in the highest degrees of the Order, when Crowley became head of the Order, he expanded on these teachings and associated them with different degrees as follows:

• VIII°: masturbatory or autosexual magical techniques were taught, referred as the Lesser Work of Sol
    • IX°: heterosexual magical techniques were taught
    • XI°: anal intercourse magical techniques were taught.

An O.T.O. ritual, the Gnostic Mass, which Crowley made the central ritual of the Order, is an exposition of sexual magick in symbolic form.The central formula of this ritual, repeated numerous times throughout the text, is the Gnostic formula IAO.Professor Hugh Urban, Professor of Comparative Religion at Ohio State University, noted Crowley's emphasis on sex as "the supreme magical power". According to Crowley: Writings on sex magic
    Main articles: Works of Aleister Crowley and Libri of Aleister Crowley

Crowley wrote extensively on the topic of sex magick. Some of these works were published and made available to the general public, others were secret and could only be obtained by initiates of Ordo Templi Orientis.

* Liber IAO - IAO. Sexual Magick. Gives three methods of attainment through a willed series of thoughts. The active form of Liber CCCXLV.
    * De Nuptis Secretis Deorum Cum Hominibus - Sexual magick
    * Liber Stellae Rubeae - According to Crowley, a secret ritual of Apep, the heart of IAO-OAI, delivered unto V.V.V.V.V. for his use in a certain matter of The Book of the Law (Liber AL vel Legis). Sexual Magick veiled in symbolism.

MY WORDS HERE ( Wink ) APEP - EGYPTIAN GOD- DESTROYER- PATRON OF EVIL AND DARKNESS

* Liber Agape vel C vel Azoth - The Book of the Unveiling of the Sangraal wherein it is spoken of the Wine of the Sabbath of the Adepts. Secrets instructions of the ninth degree of the O.T.O. (Sex Magick)
    * Liber Cheth vel Vallum Abiegni - A perfect account of the task of the Exempt Adept considered under the symbols of a particular plane, not the intellectual. Sexual magick veiled in symbolism.
    * Liber A'ash vel Capricorni Pneumatici - Analyzes the nature of the creative magickal force in man, explains how to awaken it, how to use it and indicates the general as well as the particular objects to be gained thereby. Sexual magick heavily veiled in symbolism.
    * The Book of Lies - includes some technques in symbolic language, including extended mutual oral sex (Chapter 69) while intoxicated on hashish.
    * The Paris Working - A record of homosexual magick operations.
    * Energized Enthusiasm - An essay developing the idea of creativity as a sexual phenomenon. Specially adapted to the task of attainment of control of the Body of Light, development of intuition, and Hatha yoga.

From the OTO site

http://www.oto-usa.org/crowley.html

<blockquote class="templatequote">
    Edward Alexander Crowley was born in Leamington Spa in 1875.
    He was educated at Malvern and Trinity College, Cambridge, where he changed
    his name to Aleister. He was a lyric and dramatic poet, with several dozen books
    to his credit, including a collaboration with Auguste Rodin. He is anthologized
    in The Oxford Book of English Mystical Verse.

Crowley was natural polymath, and made a name for himself as a poet,
    novelist, journalist, mountaineer, explorer, chess player, graphic
    designer, drug experimenter, prankster, lover of women, beloved of men,
    yogi, magician, prophet, early freedom fighter, human rights activist,
    philosopher, and artist. He has been compared to Sir Richard Burton, and
    Crowley is probably best known today as the author of the twentieth
    century's most
    influential textbooks on occultism, and as the first Englishman to found a
    religion—Thelema—which is today a recognized faith around the world.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now pay special attention to this.........

According to Samael Aun Weor, Arnold Krumm-Heller taught sexual magic and alchemy without ejaculation.
    The crux of Samael Aun Weor's
    teachings is what he calls "white sexual magic", the paramount tenet of which is to conclude the act without orgasm or ejaculation from either the man or woman.Thus, instead of the sexual energy being released in a spasm, this energy undergoes sexual transmutation via willpower and the sacrifice of desire.According to Weor, the magnetic induction produced by crossing the active (phallus) and passive (uterus) creative organs causes lunar, solar and akashic currents to flow through the Brahmanic cord (the ida, pingala and sushumna nadis respectively) of the couple. pineal gland, Ajna chakra) and the solar and lunar principles located within the seminal system at the muladhara chakra. The transmuted energy, through willpower, is populated by what Weor says are "billions of christic atoms" that when rising meet the pure akasa of the triune Brahmanic cord, igniting it, and through many years of work this causes the ascent of the kundalini through the thirty-three chambers or degrees of the spinal medulla Weor says that this current then provides an active connection between the magnetic center at the root of the nose. Weor says that along with the ascent of the kundalini, the
    crystallization of the "Solar Bodies" are formed due to the transmutation which occurs through white sexual magic. Weor says that the solar bodies are the four aspects of the sacred merkabah of Arcanum Seven.In sum, Weor describes the solar bodies as the christic vehicles of emotion, mind and will

Weor says that because sexuality is both a creator and destroyer, à la Shiva-Shakti, through sexual magic he indicates that one can eliminate any previously comprehended psychological defect. In other words, Weor says that through sexual magic the radical removal of the egocentric vehicles can be achieved - which he says are the animalistic or inferior vehicles of emotion, mind, and will related to one's evolutive animal transmigrations prior to reaching the humanoid state. Thus, through the death of the ego and the birth of the solar bodies, Weor states that one can be elevated to the angelic state and beyond.
    Weor also states that when the orgasm is reached the christic atoms are expelled and replaced, via genital orgasmic contraction, with what he believed were impure "atoms" of fornication. When, through willpower the akashic current meets the "atoms of fornication", Weor said, that instead of rising the energy is rejected by the divine triad (atman-buddhi-manas) and is forced downward into the atomic infernos of the human being, forming the "tail of satan", (the kundabuffer, or negatively polarized kundalini). Weor says that the repetition of orgasm over time divorces the divine triad from the inferior "quaternary" (physical, vital, astral and mental bodies) through the severing of the antakarana. This brings about, according to Weor, "the fallen Bodhisattva", "the Fall of Lucifer" as described by the author Dante, or what amounts to the same thing: the Fall of Man. Weor refers to any type of sexual magic that uses the orgasm for
    spiritual or magical purposes as "black sexual magic", and he believed that those who perform it are black magicians who acquire negative
    powers.

Now didn't that sound so "new age"? Oh my, if I didn't know better I'd go out and buy his book right now and practice that "white magic" right now!.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 200px-Crowley_unicursal_hexagram.svg

</blockquote>
    Thelema is a religious philosophy that was developed by the early 20th century British writer and ceremonial magician Aleister Crowley. He believed himself to be the prophet of a new age, the Æon of Horus, based upon a religious experience that he had in Egypt in 1904. By his account, a possibly non-corporeal being that called itself Aiwass contacted him and dictated a text known as The Book of the Law or Liber AL vel Legis, which outlined the principles of Thelema.
    Thelema is a religion that uses three deities adopted from Ancient Egyptian religion, namely Nuit, Hadit and Ra-Hoor-Khuit. The faith follows the idea that the 20th century marked the beginning of the Aeon of Horus, in which a new ethical code would be followed; "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". This statement
    indicated that followers, who are known as Thelemites, should seek out and follow their own True Will rather than their ego's desires.The religion also emphasizes the ritual practice of Magick, as well as Thelemic mysticism and mysticism.

all links here....pretty common ones at that
    Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic

http://www.oto-usa.org/crowley.html

http://www.oto-usa.org/
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am

Crowley developed the religion, founding an organization known as the A∴A∴ to propagate it, he wrote widely on the topic, producing what are collectively termed the Holy Books of Thelema. He also included into it ideas from occultism, Yoga and both Eastern and Western mysticism, especially the Qabalah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelema

Aleister Crowley (1875–1947) was an English occultist and writer. In 1904, Crowley claimed to have received The Book of the Law from an entity named Aiwass, which was to serve as the foundation of the religious and philosophical system he called Thelema.
    The Book of the Law

Main article: The Book of the LawCrowley's system of Thelema begins with The Book of the Law, which bears the official name Liber AL vel Legis. It was written in Cairo, Egypt during his honeymoon with his new wife Rose Crowley (née Kelly). This small book contains three chapters, each of which he
    wrote in exactly one hour, beginning at noon, on April 8, April 9, and April 10, 1904. Crowley claims that he took dictation from an entity
    named Aiwass, whom he later identified as his own Holy Guardian Angel.

Crowley went to great pains to argue that Aiwass was an objectively separate being from himself, possessing far more knowledge than he or
    any other human could possibly have. As Crowley writes in his Confessions: "I was bound to admit that Aiwass had shown a knowledge of the Cabbala immeasurably superior to my own" and "We are forced to conclude that the author of The Book of the Law is an intelligence both alien and superior to myself, yet acquainted with my inmost secrets; and, most important point of all, that this intelligence is discarnate."

Last edited by Brook on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 am

Well then, I've clearly laid out here the connection. And Crowley, the FATHER of the NEW AGE, with adaptations by the likes of Samuel Weor, to hide the dark side of it, and make it sound so nice, and so "necessary" to achieve higher states of awareness by labling it "white magic". But it's the same damn thing! Open the chakras, the energy centers, build energy, and get your self tagged just like Crowley did by his" Holy Guardian Angel "-Aiwass.

Murcuriel, did I forget anything? If I did please fell free to add what ever I may have missed
    Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 am

Oh yeah! I forgot to add this....ALL of the satanic rituals that are out there are based in some way or another to Egyptian ritual. They sometimes stem from other religious rites, however if you trace them far enough, you will clearly see the Egyptian foundation holding it in place. And that would clearly make it stem for the Annunaki. Reptilian based alien faction "invited" to the party, and they seriously crashed it!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:29 am

Carol wrote:I was referring to the comment of waiting around for ET to come to the rescue in their ships. To save oneself means to do ones own inner work as this cannot be done by someone else. At to the vulnerable, helpless and weak - they have no control over the circumstances they find themselves in and this is a different issue, one I worked on years ago in the field of Child Abuse Prevention. I left that field after spending a couple of years dealing with Satanic Ritualistic abuse because it was eventually too emotionally painful to stay.

Carol,

Thank you for the clarification. I would also like to thank you for bring out what I have been saying in this whole thread. Inner work is what is needed now. Your not going to find anything for your personal growth by following someone else's path.
    And that would surly include mine. I'm only sharing what I have been given. It's up to the individual to seek within and find that path. Once you do, you will clearly see things from a perspective of the whole self, and not the fragmented particle, such as what you are witnessing in this 3D existence. It's much bigger that anything you can imagine in this 3D, and you as a "whole" not looking at the "higher self" as a separate, but as the "whole" is imperative!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Now here is something I find most interesting.............I have no idea of the connection...but I will bring the topic to light here.

From the OTO, is a section on Agape....but first I will post their "motto" on the introduction page ...."Love is the law, love under will".

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Agape-xparent

Agapé is the Official Organ
    of U.S. Grand Lodge O.T.O
    ., published quarterly. It is distributed as a benefit of membership to all U.S. O.T.O. members. In addition, electronic copies (in PDF format) of the current issue and all back issues are available here.

Submissions
    Agapé welcomes contributions fromO.T.O. initiates who are members in good standing of a local body. Submissions may be in the form of local body reports, governing body reports, essays, reviews, fiction, poetry, opinion, ritual, and photography or other arts. Submissions should generally engage subjects of interest to Thelemites, and in particular directly relate to O.T.O. initiates doing work in local bodies. Agapé also welcomes letters. Please submit mail for our Letters column by writing to
    agape@oto-usa.org.

For your letter to be considered, you must include the name of the local body with which you are affiliated, as well as your email address and/or phone number.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now does anyone remember Michael Beckwith? He was one of the people who were so prominent in the movie the "Secret".........

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Rev_beckwith

And here is his "Church" called Agape...........which I will tell you I have attended one time, and found if full of "love and light"...............

Agape International Spiritual Center
    A community…
    A practice…
    An embodiment of evolving consciousness

"We are on the planet to be and express the Divine Love of God that is alive in every fiber of our being, waiting to be released through us onto our world. Living as love is a way of life that brings heaven on earth."

Michael Bernard Beckwith, Founder and Spiritual Director

We invite you to explore Agape’s Website and learn more about our dynamic, intentional community and the broad scope of opportunities we ffer you for enhancing your life-experience from a foundation of personal spiritual empowerment. We especially direct you to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) link where you may learn about the universal principles found in the New Thought-Ancient Wisdom tradition of spirituality.

http://www.agapelive.com/index.php?anchor=about

In his gift shop at the church, there were plenty of things Egyptian there to buy.

Interesting...........................
    Now I'm not saying that there is a conscious effort on Mr. Beckwith to propogate the teachings of the OTO. But I find the symilarities in the content quite striking. As this Agape' is a California chapter of the OTO. Interesting indeed!
    Cool
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm

I will travel to another area of thought here. But probably the most important thing to consider in all of this. The separation of "self". As in Higher aspect of SELF. Integrating back to the whole is key here. And it is not floating around somewhere in Astral or anywhere else. All parts of the whole are SELF. You don't have to follow these teachings of separating self. There is no "WE" in "SELF".

The goal of most of these rituals are to separate the self in aspects of separate conditions. As in looking at the dark aspects, and separating them by karmic laws and overcoming them. They simply are. I had to accept my part in that ceremony, not a s a"part" of myself, but as the whole being. And believe me it was very hard. Because in this life stream, thought of as "separate", I had an extremely hard time accepting that I could have participated in such a ritual. But the fact is I did.

Acceptance of self as a whole is probably the hardest thing to do. But very necessary to bring the "self" together as a whole ,it needs to happen. There is no "higher self"...that is a myth. That "higher self" is right there in you...and all you have to do is integrate it, to bring about those "abilities" that YOU carry. This will give you the strength that is the total SUM of YOU.

Ever wonder what your guides are there for? They are there to bring you back to oneness....to that point of singularity that you are. Then you will see the light that you truly are. And it can be blinding at first. Many consider "singularity" as a condition of awareness. It's much more that simply the awareness of Singularity.....it is a state of your very BEING. It's YOU! It's what you see when you are momentarily one again.

And it is the very thing that "they" would like to prevent. So there are classes by the scores to help you find your "higher self"...when that is simply a false teaching. A "new age" belief that you must be separate to connect with your "higher self" is to separate.

That said, I will now bring some resonate frequency of a chant to quiet the conscious mind and reach that point of singularity if you dare.
    Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Shucks, just when I think I'm done, I feel the need to bring more to light here on the OTO and the Masons.......

http://www.oto-usa.org/egc.html

Ceremonies

The Gnostic Mass

Aleister Crowley wrote Liber XV in 1913 in Moscow, the year after his appointment by Theodor Reuss as the X° Head of the British Section of O.T.O. According to W. B. Crow in A History of Magic, Witchcraft and Occultism (Aquarian Press, London 1968), Crowley wrote it "under the influence of the Liturgy of St. Basil of the Russian
    Church." Crowley published the Gnostic Mass three times during his life: in 1918 in The International, in 1919 in The Equinox, Volume III, No. 1 (the "Blue Equinox"), and in 1929 inAppendix VI of Magick in Theory and Practice. Theodor Reuss published a German variant in 1918. It was first publicly celebrated on
    Sunday, March 19, 1933 e.v. by Wilfred T. Smith and Regina Kahl in Hollywood, California. Crowley writes in Chapter 73 of his Confessions:

<blockquote>
    "During this period [The summer of 1913 e.v. - Ed.] the full interpretation of the central mystery of freemasonry became clear in consciousness, and I expressed it in dramatic form in `The Ship'. The lyrical climax is in some respects my supreme achievement in invocation; in fact, the chorus beginning:
    <blockquote>Thou who art I beyond all I am...
    </blockquote>

seemed to me worthy to be introduced as the anthem into the Ritual of the Gnostic Catholic Church, which, later in the year, I prepared for the use of the O.T.O., the central ceremony of its public and private celebration, corresponding to the Mass of the Roman Catholic Church."

Interesting read from the OTO and a chapter of their affiliates............

</blockquote>
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:47 pm

The Crucifixion of Christ was a Human Sacrifice. The Roman Catholic Mass is a Symbolic Ritual Human Sacrifice. I am a bit conflicted regarding the Mass. I like listening to the Latin Mass - but I have huge problems with the symbolism. Merry Christmas = Merry Sacrifice of Christ? Or even Mary's Sacrifice of Christ? With Human Sacrifice being featured so prominently - what is the nature of the deity which the sacrifice is intended to appease?

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 FatimaVision3

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Latin_mass

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Latinmass

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Latin_mass

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 The%20latin%20mass%20image

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:52 pm

There's More. A lot more.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Burning_human_sacrifice

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Aztec_Sacrifice_3

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Panel3

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Sacrifice

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Molech_2

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 Banisher+-+
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:44 pm

from BROOK ~ "Murcuriel, did I forget anything? If I did please fell free to add what ever I may have missed Wink"

Ah...maybe just this scratch

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 6a0105370c3ba3970b0120a5b8ded6970b-800wi
    Insanely Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:03 pm

That's the truth Gio! I think I even included the bathroom toilet...hahahahaaaa

But it is important to see the parallels. And if you look at that site of the OTO..it is staggering how much new age jargon is in it. It blew my mind today. I was on the back porch this afternoon, telling Lionhawk how amazed I was at that.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 pm

ODM, that picture of the owl at Bohemian Grove gives me the willies! Shocked And it's another ritual event in question here. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 35 808451
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Something to think about:

1. Temples (Pyramids, Synagogues, Mosques, Churches, Cathedrals, Capitol Buildings)
    2. Rituals (Sacred and Satanic - including Masses)
    3. Sacrifices (Including Human)
    4. Sun (Sirius)
    5. Reptiles (Various Varieties)
    6. Advanced Technology
    7. Genetic Hybridization
    8. Worship and Submission
    9. Enslavement
    10. Hegelian Dialectic
    11. Conquest
    12. Rebellion
    13. Revenge
    14. Corruption and Blackmail
    15. Archangels, Angels, and Demons
    16. Interdimensional Reptilians Inhabiting Humans and Hybrids
    17. Astrological and Mythological Theology
    18. Extermination (Body and/or Soul)
    19. Machiavelli - "The Prince"
    20. Rule by Secrecy and Deception - with Heavy Taxation

Are we primarily dealing with an Ancient and Ongoing Human vs Hybrid ("V's") Civil War? Do the Hybrids have the upper hand - even though they remain mostly hidden? Are they preparing to take over Earth completely - rather than simply ruling from the shadows? Will most of us be driven off-world, exterminated, or enslaved? BTW - no inside information - so don't pack your bags just yet. I just finished rewatching the 2009-10 'V' series on DVD. The show resumes on January 4. It could conceivably contain bits and pieces of truth - just like the original series - the Stargate movies and the Stargate SG-1 series. The horror.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 am

Brook wrote:[i][b]It came to me that the last post I did regarding the "energy " brought about by the ritual came form ME and not for some outside source. It seems to have more impact when it does, as it is somewhat of a validation of the information for the readers here.. So I will copy and past virtually the same information but I will bring an EXPERT to light on the subject of Magic ritual, and the sexual energy contained in it. What the purpose is and such. Brief but validating non the less.

It is easy to see how these practices may have lead to a world such as ours... Indeed, if I were from another planet I would immediately see conflicting qualities of a pyramid mentality..... Crowely's entity weather his or not... does reflect some of the more darker aspects of the kill or be killed to gain your place at the top mentality.... I like to think its a place holdership... but i know i'm here to see it's end.... and to help bring about a begining with all of you.....
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:33 am

Beren wrote:It is clear from above that Israel (we present -all God`s children) consciously chose to be retrograded by going to Egypt and asking help from demonic spirits masked in Egyptian gods such as Ptah,Thoth,Ra...

Judging history based on false truth is dangerous, to paint beings as demonic due to current day dogma and perception. Once one has first hand information as to the origin of the beings painted with this brush takes inner knowing and experience, one must be speaking truth and be in a position to cast such a comment.

We live in a world of judgement and lies, people painting brushes based on specific agendas and feelings, we are in a 3D realm that has no truth exposed for such brushes to be painted, and once we paint who are we painting it for ?? who will follow our murals in future ?? its an endless cycle.

All 3D history has been manipulated and changes thousands of times, the mural re painted as many times and the sun rises and falls yet we cling to a belief structure that we have falsely paper mache'd to give us a sense of security, what if one of those beings was not who you thought, how would you feel then ? Not having a pot shot at you Beren, but you mentioned Ptah,Thoth,Ra... why stop there... why not paint everything demonic. what if history taught Jesus was one of those demonic beings and you pre-judged him, what if you thought the creator was someone else? where does it end who are we to have such strong beliefs? have we connected to have such an opinion on the "truth" pre-judgment is a 4D mind set and this will only lead to the false light.

The truth is with-in and its your connection to the creator where the truth resides, painting brushes will lead you to the 4th dimension with the rest of the mural painters of history

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: If reincarnation is a reality - I am very afraid regarding what I might have done, or who I might have been, historically.

Reincarnation is reality, thats what this journey is all about, breaking free from past mistakes that we continue to repeat in future incarnations, we all have killed and been killed before, if you cant handle knowing the dark past of one self then you will have to deal with it on another level ....... and personally i would rather deal with it here than elsewhere.

how many times must one put their hand in boiling hot water before they realize it will burn them? 2,3,34 ? or will the memory be etched in your mind?

If you are already feeling you have failed or been negative in the past and feel like you will suffer once this cycle closes then you will get what you wish for, where your thoughts are is where your focus is, therefore what you wish for.

Namaste'
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 am

Instigator wrote:
    Beren wrote:It is clear from above that Israel (we present -all God`s children) consciously chose to be retrograded by going to Egypt and asking help from demonic spirits masked in Egyptian gods such as Ptah,Thoth,Ra...

Judging history based on false truth is dangerous, to paint beings as demonic due to current day dogma and perception. Once one has first hand information as to the origin of the beings painted with this brush takes inner knowing and experience, one must be speaking truth and be in a position to cast such a comment.

We live in a world of judgement and lies, people painting brushes based on specific agendas and feelings, we are in a 3D realm that has no truth exposed for such brushes to be painted, and once we paint who are we painting it for ?? who will follow our murals in future ?? its an endless cycle.

All 3D history has been manipulated and changes thousands of times, the mural re painted as many times and the sun rises and falls yet we cling to a belief structure that we have falsely paper mache'd to give us a sense of security, what if one of those beings was not who you thought, how would you feel then ? Not having a pot shot at you Beren, but you mentioned Ptah,Thoth,Ra... why stop there... why not paint everything demonic. what if history taught Jesus was one of those demonic beings and you pre-judged him, what if you thought the creator was someone else? where does it end who are we to have such strong beliefs? have we connected to have such an opinion on the "truth" pre-judgment is a 4D mind set and this will only lead to the false light.

The truth is with-in and its your connection to the creator where the truth resides, painting brushes will lead you to the 4th dimension with the rest of the mural painters of history

Namaste'

Here lies the trouble Instigator, with your way of reasoning in this post ,you imply that nothing ever was relevant. All could have been viewed as this or that.
    Not calling shots upon you either but don't you think that the ones whom are relativizing truth and past history are the ones whom wish to avoid responsibility for their actions in that past?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 am