tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

mudra
    mudra

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 Empty a

Post  mudra Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Lionhawk wrote:I don't think what you have presented is a bad thing at all. It is a new place of knowing. It also shows your heart in all of this ODM. I commend you for it, actually. It's just over coming the odds of having your work implemented is going to take a lot of miracles for this to occur into reality. You also have to realize we are heading in a direction never before experienced. I would let your work stand for others who never have been to this bridge before. It would at least promote greater thought for those who are now getting to this point. So please don't be dishearten with my comments or the lack of participation with your work.

I would hope that you will someday end up on a council that promotes what you are striving for. But who knows if that will be needed if we end up in the fifth and beyond. Carol is another one, I think would be great in some type of council. Maybe you guys already are and don't know it and you are reflecting back your work on others levels. I'd like to think so.

New Year

I completely agree with this .
    Thank you LionHawk.
    I also liked your two rules by the way LOL

What is true to your Heart Oxy , has a reason to be and for this I completely respect you.

You said above :

Orthodoxymoron wrote:But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system.

I think you are seeing things very clearly here as this is not a " perhaps " but a certainty that the moment we are able to open that space in our Heart where the Creator dwells the solar system will never be the same anymore.
    Every time any one of us finds his way back to Source the universe is brought back a little more to balance.
    It is like stepping out of the box and unlocking our shackles.
    Sol out there with unconditional Love is attending and giving birth to all life .
    In the same way as he warms mother Earth everyday and brings everything to light, we also, have a sun of our own in our Heart.We are able to shine and bring warmth around us in our own unique way.It is our very nature to do so , no matter how much we have been told and sometimes been convinced otherwise.By being One with Source we are freeing ourselves from artificial bounderies and make a difference in terms of growth, expansion and harmony for all.
    So within , so without.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:03 am

Good Morning red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 187111

The thought to bring this thread back to the Egyptian mode of thinking, I returned to Isis, the Queen of Egypt. Get prepared for some twists to this theme.

Isis the Queen of Egypt. Really? Isis.....
    Integrated Sensor is Structure....What does that stand for? This is a USAF run program that runs 'surveillance" with an unmanned airship 450 feet long. Check this out....I give you
    Isis

In April 2009 DARPA awarded a $399.9 million contract to Lockheed Martin as the systems integrator and Raytheonas the radar developer for phase three of ISIS. Under the contract,Lockheed will lead the construction of a one-third scale model of a blimp featuring Raytheon's new, low-power density radar system.
    The goal of the ISIS program is provide radar capable of delivering persistent, wide-area surveillance tracking and engagement of air targets within a 600-kilometer area and ground targets within a300-mile area, according to DARPA. The blimp will have a radar about7,176 square yards (6,000 square meters) in size to be tested at an altitude of 6 miles above the ground. The contract awarded $100 million initially to the two companies, with the rest to follow in phases with a completion date of March 2013

Looking at this program, Again I look at the name Isis, and the coded meaning.....Integrated Sensor is Structure. it seems to me they could have made a better name than that for a program with those capabilities. In fact, it looks to me like they took the name Isis, and formulated the name. That is a very strange name structure..."Integrated Sensor 'is' Structure"? Am I the only one that finds that an odd name structure? The more I look at it the more I'm sure they took the name Isis first, and formulated it as such.

As currently proposed, the 450-foot-long surveillance airship could be launched from the US and stationed for up to 10 years at an altitude of65,000 feet above the target area. The airship would be equipped with radar, integrated into the structure of the airship, to observe the movement of vehicles, aircraft, and people below. At that altitude, the airship would be beyond the range of most surface-to-air and air-to-air missiles. The airship would be filled with helium and powered, at least in part, by solar-powered hydrogen fuel cells.

The USAF announced on March 12, 2009 that it had budgeted $400 million for work on the project. All this at a time when we were preparing to bail out the car manufacturers, and repair a crashed stock market. Well what do you know! The Illuminati, all seeing eye and Egyptian led Thoth energy stream is hard at work with our tax dollars. And sticks it right in our face with the Queen of Egypt herself....Isis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Sensor_is_Structure

Have a great day, I'm having another cup of coffee red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 849210
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 am

One more thought....besides surveillance, and air to air missile defense...what else is this ship "holding" in place?

Integrated Sensor is Structure

there's a whole lot more the this than meets the

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 Eye%20of%20horus%20left

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 am

Morning folks. It's freakin cold over here. Wind chills down to single digits and for you foreign folks, -14 Celsius. It must be Haarp! LOL.

Was Isis a blimp? What? Oh, this is a machine thingy. My bad. $400 million. What? Are you nuts? Crazy Happy

Back in the day, Isis was a Goddess. She also had big feet, but they weren't noticed as her other attributes, how you say, out shined them.

rendeer
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:52 am

If you have not seen this movie..check it out...in the beginning of this trailer, there is a floating blimp above the city. Cool

It's what's in the blimp that is interesting Wink The "Relic" - a giant blimp that circled around the city and held the DNA ...

I have a wild imagination...but this is quite a coincidence

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 849210
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:40 am

Well I'm sipping my cafe latte watching this and recall seeing the movie as well. Meanwhile scanning the US new it is more chilling then the artic freeze and our constitution is being attacked on all sides all at once.

The shredding of the American Constitution - ALL WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS

TSA (4th Admendment pertaining to traveling - sexual assault and physical health endangerment from X-ray)
    Net Neutrality (elimiates business from internet and turns business into government owned and controlled business)
    Health Care Plan (force people to purchase insurance - Insurance Companies benefit)
    S510 redux (end of law in the US turning food crimes over to Corporate Tribunals - GMO, Codex and Big Pharma enefit)
    Wikilinks (1st Admendement - control of information)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:13 am

people watch people! It reminds me nazi, comunists... Where we are going with this?...

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:17 am

Orthodoxymoron wrote:But the Creator God of the Universe seems to be excluded from this solar system. Perhaps this is what needs to change. Perhaps the Creator God of the Universe needs to be invited back into this solar system.

I believe that this is so true. I read Vedas as there is no question without answer and a lot of my human thoughts and headaches were answered in the satisfactory and peace.
    It seems that creator took care of us and did not leave us without giving the knowledge of who we are, where we came from and how creation works. It is opposite of other agendas of hidden or to hide the knowledge.
    Left to us Vedic scripts explain that million years ago people were living long, had memory unlimited, nothing was written as everything was told and remembered and knowledge was supreme. People once heard and it was never forgotten anything. This age was golden Yuga. Souls (“swans”) were living in peace with creator. Later to enforce the connection with creator all kinds of sacrifices were created by humans and all agendas came to the play.

Later devolution came to the point in Kali (current) Yuga where people have short memory, health, live spam, low in knowledge and capability to understand. Finally we are blind to know the truth in this time of cheaters and corruption. But God knew it and he did not leave us without knowledge. He left Vedas.

In Vedas incarnation of Krishna explained (and was written down in Bhagavad Gita) how universe is created and when it is annihilated itself. He showed the universe, gods and demigods, planets and planes and answered all questions to Arjuna 5000 years ago. He told about planes, sizes and dimentions of planets. All today is accepted and match our media. The only moon was told is farther than sun.
    Today India Vedas gurus cannot answer the question when Rama lived, just because nobody with our education would believe it. I was about million years ago. Can gurus communicate the way to us the knowledge they have? No!

Yes, we are in the prison, as we choose it as souls to incarnate in the matter and experience it. Why we did it? Because we are part of god, but imperfect and ruled by our ego. As we are powerful as god only in a fraction of his power. Our ego drove us here to create the way god does. We onlly can blame our ego. So we are in prison. However creator said in Kali Yuga souls would not remember who they are. The only feeling will be left for them to remember the creators adobe is love. All want to be loved and give love. Just we forgot everything else.

Vedas were given to remember, to remind us where we came from and come back to godhead. We should not worship and follow other demigods, but go back to Him, creator.

As I posted in another thread the Yugas and current Kali Yuga is divided in mini Yugas, the golden mini Yuga is coming soon. Earth will not end, humans will live after this little transition and all will be only better, … for a while. I follow Orthodoxymoron maze of thought and I believe that this is exactly what should and what will happened.

Love you my soul mates in the mists, thank you for all brilliant posts you share, not enough to express the gratitude words every time you post WOW articles or videos. I sometimes think we met in previous lives and we will meet in the future lives again and again and again.

Gift of Love to you all from me on this Christmas holiday ! Namaste to all you souls!

Last edited by devakas on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Namaste devakas.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:32 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 am

Did yu notice the name of the director: ENKI BILAL.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:42 am

Yeah, Burgundia, I noticed that as well. You have a sharp eye, my dear! That vid reminded my of the book series called The Return of The Bird Tribes by Ken Casey. I wonder if it is related.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 am

TRANCOSO (Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm) wrote:
    This was a great movie... if you guys have never seen it....

It was also one of the first to have cgi animations as well as non animated actors... and the goddess in the movie.... Shocked well lets just say i wouldnt mind watching it again...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:53 pm

burgundia wrote:Did yu notice the name of the director: ENKI BILAL.
    Originally it was a book ('cartoon'), written & drawn by Enki Bilal.
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:01 pm

What is the name of this movie and where can I can I see the full length movie?
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 pm

MargueriteBee wrote:What is the name of this movie and where can I can I see the full length movie?

I found this link...www.imdb.com/title/tt0314063/

you can try netflix... or Blockbuster.... i rented it one day.. Lolerz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:01 pm

three other places to check - with these one never needs TV again

www.hulu.com

www.syfy.com

www.ch131.com

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Carol wrote:three other places to check - with these one never needs TV again

www.hulu.com

www.syfy.com

www.ch131.com
    Hugs cheers
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Interesting Cheerful

Namaste'

i think they should make a whole new series on Giorgio's hair style and how gravitational effects alter its appearance through space-time silent
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:43 am

Brook wrote:

Thanks Brook for the reminder~ i've been wanting & meaning to view this for a while cheers

downloaded the entire film free on VUSE Thubs Up

from the sound-track

Last edited by giovonni on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 am

Although I did post this elsewhere I think it really goes here as I had this intuitional flash and this is what makes the most sense to me based on what I do know about ET and our planet.

As I mentioned earlier, the NWO has stepped up its agenda. I'm convinced that many politicians have been eliminated and replaced with clones. What better way to insure they get through their nefarious NWO global agendas. Of course I do have a wild imagination... based on reality. And my reality is a bit broader based then the average citizen.

I know for a fact, based on first hand reports from someone I personally have met and spent time with, that the ET clones had wiped out the original underground and undersea ET bases in Italy of their creators and taken over various corporations. If one wants to delve deeper into how this particular group of ETs (clones) are taking over the planet... just start with reading Mass Contacts by Stefano Breccia http://shop.1asecure.com/prod.cfm?ProdID=370402&StID=5503 He actually brought along the voice recordings of one of the clones. No one would be able to recognize the difference except that perhaps they don't have a soul. Those with "second" sight would know. And there are those with "second" sight are also being hunted down by the shadow government as well so they tend to hide out and stay very low key.

The original ETs were very positive, however, their clones turned on them and are without compassion... the clones are much more technologically oriented. Then we have the reptilian agenda that have been here a bit longer then the clones and of course, add to the mix the Greys. The reality is that the war we are really battling is who gets to control our planets resources, including humankind. So the question which begs to be answered is this, "Who really is controlling all of these political agendas?" And I do see the battle lines being drawn - and I do pity politicians as they will be the first targeted by the common man once they realize the truth and look at voting records along with personal bank accounts. A yacht on the high seas or a bunker underground will end up being the only safe places left for the these types once the populace revolts. Meanwhile, I take comfort in the reality that there are more of us then them and we still have a slim chance to play this game out to the advantage of the planet and her children in the short time remaining because humankind is ready for its DNA upgrade.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 am

Carol, why did positive ETs create clones? And how come the clones turned against their creators? Are they smarter than the original ETs???? it is hard for me to believe that.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 pm

[quote="giovonni"]
    Brook wrote:

Thanks Brook for the reminder~ i've been wanting & meaning to view this for a while cheers

downloaded the entire film free on VUSE red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 32 83084

from the sound-track

Nice video Gio, and for those who are curious...the nine Prophecy/Insights

http://www.gurus.org/dougdeb/Courses/bestsellers/Celestine/Insights.htm

Number Ten being ....Holding the "vision" Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I suspect they created clones to help them out in their underground base and on the surface. You really might enjoy reading Stefano's book as he has over a 50-year personal history with the W56s. Originally, their society was very technologically oriented and oppressed as the computer selected leader based on IQ, yet the leader lacked compassion. They actually had a Christ-like figure who was there on their planet and that story in and of itself is somewhat amazing. Anyway, the clones were defective. They lacked compassion and were much for left brain oriented. As this info is from Stefano if you want a better picture of what went down. The clones were out to take over control and wanted to eliminate the ones who created them. I may have Stefano's interview around somewhere and will look for a link for you.

Smarter? Maybe more devious as the originals were possibly too trusting.

http://digitalseance.wordpress.com/2010/09/26/mass-contact-w56/
    http://www.earth-matters.nl/13/526/grenswetenschap/amicizia-buitenaardse-ontmoetingen-in-italie.html
    http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012forum/index.php?topic=12000.0
    http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0509/mass-contacts.php
    http://www.paolaharris.com/masscontact.htm
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/et-biokinds-and-their-characteristics-f23/human-looking-alien-clones-are-a-reality-t54.htm

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:45 am