tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

lindabaker
    lindabaker

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  lindabaker Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 am

Yep, Instigator, you called it. Paper Mache Foundation. That is where the survival instinct comes from. When I feel disturbed by talk of incoming ships and comets, my first reaction is how do I prevent the suffering of the children under my care? When one is responsible for the movements of others, where they are located at a certain time is based on the caretaker's decisions. This responsibility is very heavy. It doesn't feel like paper, not to be snide. But you are correct, Lionhawk triggered that instinct in those of us who live in an emotional world. I know I am not responsible for what experiences my children call to themselves, but it surely felt that way when I grabbed the hands of my toddlers and pulled them to safety. At what point do we give it up in terms of our responsibilities?

Last edited by lindabaker on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected reference to trigger)
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:47 am

Coffee time again. Just waking up red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 187111

And as I wake, the phrase it's always darkest just before the dawn comes to mind. This information does not bring me fear. Just the opposite. It brings me hope. I envision a cleansing where ascended masters are literally washing our feet. Cleansing the distorted frequency that permeates. And allowing our growth.

Another phrase that comes to mind. You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! is another one. Being stuck in a perpetuating cycle for what seems an eternity, but is only in the blink of an eye, brings familiarity. When you lose that familiar feeling it is an uncomfortable feeling. Even though this perpetuated cycle had caused numerous painful existences, you still find comfort in it. Why? Because it's all you know of so far. It's all you allow yourself to recognize. Better yet, it is all you have been allowed to recognize.

Now when this is all over, you will finally be able to breathe. A real breath of fresh air. One not filled with frequencies of distortion. Fresh air that is in tuned frequency with Mother.

And to me this is nothing to fear but to stand strong in faith. Because this is on a galactic scale. When the planets are holding the battle field. You can be assured the creator is behind it. And the most important thing to realize is, the ones that have been here holding this frequency are leaving. They do not want to face this other faction. And most important. The battle field is in this solar system...but not on our planet. We are going to be observers. Albeit we are going to witness some pretty scary events, we will fare well. We are being protected, Whether you choose to believe it or not. And no one is going to fault you for losing you faith, as this unnatural frequency prevents you from seeing the bigger picture.

Anchor to the planet your energy, and do so with love. And hold faith as a warrior. Your children are probably more prepared for the coming events than you are. They know what they came here for. Have you even thought they are here to comfort you? They are here to ground you? They are here to bring you balance? Well, if they chose to be here at this time, that is most likely what they are here for.

What Lionhawk did was stir an emotion. to disrupt your complacency. And he left it to you to figure it out, and where to align yourself. Are you going to align with fear? Or are you going to align with hope and faith? These are the choices you must make. But fear not as there are those here that are prepared to do some extraordinary thing in your honor. I've met them on several levels. And you should feel nothing but loved for what they bring to the table.

Namaste
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Brook,

Are the discs in place now (the fake ones ) , also responsible for the fact that we speak so many languages ? Which equals to total distortions of the lives of humans ?

Yes. but I have been assured of their removal very soon.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Brook wrote:Are Draconians considered Earthlings because they are here? I don't see where this faction coming here are said to be Andromedans, simply because they are coming from that system at this time.

In fact lets see here.......

What if I told you that they are heading here from the Andromeda Galaxy?

What if I told you that they are not originally from Andromeda?

Wink

What if Earth Human Beings were originally from Aldebaran, Sirius, and M-42? Are we really Earthlings? Some say that Earth is not our planet. Could this have some validity? Does anyone have a clue as to who the Mystery Incoming Visitors (MIV) might be? If the Draconians are really Human/Reptile Hybrids - created in genetics labs within this solar system - should we still call them Dracs or Alpha Draconians?

Do you remember, in 'Avatar', when Jake stands his ground against a really nasty creature - which then runs away - and Jake thinks he's really hot - until he finds out that there's an even meaner and nastier group of creatures behind him - which is why the other guy is running away. Perhaps the toughest gangs in the cosmos are getting ready to rumble here in this solar system. This may be a most dangerous game we are playing. What would Rainsford say? I guess I'd like to see everyone rally around the concept of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom - implemented in their own way, and in their own time. The regressives of the universe might find themselves vastly outnumbered and outgunned - very soon.

JOHN MAY LIVES! LONG LIVE THE FIFTH COLUMN! RESPONSIBLE FREEDOM FIGHTERS UNITE!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I have always found that resonate frequency brings balance...to me at least. Wink Try a little, see how it makes you feel red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 849210

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:08 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Brook wrote:Are Draconians considered Earthlings because they are here? I don't see where this faction coming here are said to be Andromedans, simply because they are coming from that system at this time.

Wink

What if Earth Human Beings were originally from Aldebaran, Sirius, and M-42? Are we really Earthlings? Some say that Earth is not our planet. Could this have some validity? Does anyone have a clue as to who the Mystery Incoming Visitors (MIV) might be? If the Draconians are really Human/Reptile Hybrids - created in genetics labs within this solar system - should we still call them Dracs or Alpha Draconians?

It doesn't work that way ODM...,we are born to this planet...,our frequency is meshed if you will to her. We are created in these bodies to her. We are children of EARTH.

The right question to ask is...where did our soul body come from?....that is the right question to ask...... Cool

I know where my home planet is...but I'm here now. I'm from this earth, born of this earth. As such, this is where I anchor my energy.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Brook wrote:I have always found that resonate frequency brings balance...to me at least. Wink Try a little, see how it makes you feel red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 849210

Bump for reasons of frequency adjustment.......... cheers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm

It makes me feel good... Very Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 pm

burgundia wrote:It makes me feel good... Very Happy

One more for good measure.............. sunny Can't beat Clapton for a good jolt of resonate frequency red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 849210

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm going to be persevering here a bit.....but now that I have brought to your attention the frequency that is out of balance here due to an unnatural source. I'd like to bring to your attention something. The resonate frequency of music can make you travel all by itself. Why is that? because it is RESONATE. And it strongly calls you to resonance. It has the ability to raise your frequency for a brief time out of the lower frequency that permeates. Savvy?

I would strongly recommend when you get those blue feelings to play some uplifting music....it will pull you out of that lower frequency. And it will also bring about a creative force within you. Try it for a day. Pick a day to listen to nothing but chosen uplifting music and see what happens. You won't be sorry you did. sunny

And if your deeply involved in music, as your self why. The answer should be obvious
    Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:01 pm

From the mouth of a child....listen to the answer she give as to where it comes form................. I love you

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Instigator wrote:
    when will one realize that the only truth is with-in, the only foundation is created from with-in, the creator can only be found with-in

If any comment upsets you into a negative response or feeling, then there is something you have failed to deal with personally ( you have chosen to have this feeling ) and only you have the ability to take responsibility for yourself. If you cant handle a comment in 3D what are you going to do when you see the XXXX in 4D up close and personal ?? how is your paper mache foundation going to handle that.

I agree with you that we can only find the truth within and we have to trust it. But it is more complex than saying that if people are upset by negative response or feeling they failed to deal personally with the issues. There are people who don’t feel that much while others who deeply suppressed fear and as a result they don’t feel fear at all. There are also others who feel deeply and absorb like a sponge others feelings. They feel feelings of those who suppressed their feelings. So, telling them to choose love or fear is like denying their reality. People who are emotionally numb can’t understand those who feel deeply. Therefore, disconnecting people from feelings was and still is a powerful tool to control us. Unfortunately, they were very successful.

Emotional life is quite complex and it is much more that two feelings such as love or fear. Course in Miracle and many New Age spiritual teachers have tried to convince us that it is that simple. But it is not and it requires some inner work to become emotionally literate. Therefore, people who absorb others feelings need tools how to contain feelings and how to separate own feelings from those of others. On the other hand, those who are emotionally numb need tools to get their bodies back that is to feel all feelings. So, it is a very important question how people can go within and trust themselves if they are detached from their feelings. It is very simple and a very effective way to keep people under control, by keeping them insecure.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:32 pm

starninja wrote:
    Instigator wrote:
    when will one realize that the only truth is with-in, the only foundation is created from with-in, the creator can only be found with-in

If any comment upsets you into a negative response or feeling, then there is something you have failed to deal with personally ( you have chosen to have this feeling ) and only you have the ability to take responsibility for yourself. If you cant handle a comment in 3D what are you going to do when you see the XXXX in 4D up close and personal ?? how is your paper mache foundation going to handle that.

I agree with you that we can only find the truth within and we have to trust it. But it is more complex than saying that if people are upset by negative response or feeling they failed to deal personally with the issues. There are people who don’t feel that much while others who deeply suppressed fear and as a result they don’t feel fear at all. There are also others who feel deeply and absorb like a sponge others feelings. They feel feelings of those who suppressed their feelings. So, telling them to choose love or fear is like denying their reality. People who are emotionally numb can’t understand those who feel deeply. Therefore, disconnecting people from feelings was and still is a powerful tool to control us. Unfortunately, they were very successful.

Emotional life is quite complex and it is much more that two feelings such as love or fear. Course in Miracle and many New Age spiritual teachers have tried to convince us that it is that simple. But it is not and it requires some inner work to become emotionally literate. Therefore, people who absorb others feelings need tools how to contain feelings and how to separate own feelings from those of others. On the other hand, those who are emotionally numb need tools to get their bodies back that is to feel all feelings. So, it is a very important question how people can go within and trust themselves if they are detached from their feelings. It is very simple and a very effective way to keep people under control, by keeping them insecure.
    I very much agree with your take on the emotional battle within.

And I have to also add, I was sitting next to Lionhawk who was typing away, and had a pretty long post written. When I just looked over, all of his words disappeared and the word "Hi" popped on the screen......very odd indeed.
    scratch And I got to see it happen..weird.

So I'm looking forward to a rewritten post.
    Rolling Eyes
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 pm

i have been doing it with music/songs for some time. I have found the songs which can totally alter my mood and lift me up. I have those songs in my yt account and play them when I need it...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Instigator Double Thumbs Up Toast

What if I told you that the Draconians are going to leave in a mass exodus?
    That would be great as one can only hope.

What if I told you that the Annunaki will be chaperoned every step of the way once they get here? That they will only be allowed to retrieve their personal and no one else.
    Okay.

What if I told you another faction is coming here from another galaxy that are worse than the Draconians?
    Terrific (sarcastic here), just what humanity needs. Another bad a.ss from another galaxy.

What if I told you that the ships we are seeing are Sirian?
    Alright.

What if I told you that the Earth will be able to phase out of 3D to protect her children?
    I have heard this from another contactee who said the entire solar system would phase out (be invisible). As to where it is going (into another dimension or pulled into another galaxy is anyone's guess. As I do have a personal friend who was able to make herself invisible to other people to where someone actually stepped on her - I do accept this as a possibility.

What if I told you that a Planet might sacrifice itself to ensure that this Solar system stays intact once we reach the galactic divide?
    This too is a possibility as the earth and solar system will be occilating up and down as it crosses. There already is an increase in comets and astroids so all are vulnerable.

What if I told you that the ships around the Sun are protecting it?
    Yes. I had read about this from other contactees and it makes sense.

What if I told you that this solar system is getting ready for war?
    By now most in the know also know that war is something that does take place throughout the galaxy among some off-worlders so this is not unexpected. In fact, one just needs a night vision goggles to watch the various fractions at war overhead in the night sky. The Annunaki are at it with someone - I'm not sure who but it could be us as we DO have a secret space program and we do have space ships.

What if I told you this war is about a faction with a most jealous outlook?
    What war isn't?

What if I told you many more comets are on their way?
    I've already read about this in some of the NASA space reports and expect it given the trail of debris in the tail of PX and it's various orbitng satellites along with the fact that the proton belt our solar system has entered into and moving toward the galactic center where cosmic gamma rays are more dense, along with the new info on how black holes spew out debris clearly indicates more comets are on their way. Underground shelters are still a good idea even if it is just a simple root cellar.

What if I told you that this faction is out to destroy our Sun?
    What faction? And at this point, does it matter?

Sounds like Star Wars. Do we get a front row seat or have we phased out into invisibility by this time?

Does it matter? A bada.ss is a bada.ss wherever it is from.

What if I told you that every STS government will run like rats and governments will be no more as this threat gets closer?
    Great. Please pass the popcorn.

What if I told you that Earth will need her children to assist her with the phasing out stage?
    I would hope so because this means we have to use our collective intention to help phase her into another dimension. However, I also suspect the galactic wave may trigger human DNA for this event.

What if I told you that this isn't about little ole you or me? It's about the whole system and every life form in it?
    Isn't it always?

What if I told you this is all second hand?
    Well bully, bully.

What are you going to do to test it out?
    Check out my other secondhand sources who have first hand info.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:19 pm

Wonderful link to young musician. Is she Mozart reincarnated? Maybe. I do believe that children like this have remembered from a previous life time how to play.

We have been discussing the upcoming war in the heavens. Are you familiar with the work that has been done already on the possibility that it has been going on for a while. Here is a link to some very good pics and information.

The Bible speaks of a war in the heaven's, have NASA found the proof?

The Book of Revelation, which opens with the words, "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants what must soon take place", includes in those events a War in Heaven: Revelation 12:7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

1. War has been occurring between ET factions here in our solar system for centuries.
    2. That war recently escalated into a solar system wide conflict with the losers coming to earth.
    3. The winners of that solar system war are still out there.
    4. Earth is the only place we have yet to find CS crater chains.
    5. We are being lied to and the biggest cover up in mankind's history is being perpetrated against us.
    6. The entire race of mankind is at stake.

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world - he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Wikipedia

All the images you will see below are official NASA images

http://www.thebigwobble.com/2010/01/bible-speaks-of-war-in-heavens-have.html

Here NASA'S MESSENGER has captured a wonderful scenario of events, if you look at the bottom right hand of the photo you will see a line of craters and then a huge blast crater at the end of the line of craters. Was this weapon fire and then a direct hit? It looks that way!

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Gary

NASA quote: During its flyby of Mercury on Jan. 14, 2008, NASA’s MESSENGER spacecraft acquired high-resolution images of the planet's surface. This image shows a previously unseen crater with distinctive bright rays of ejected material extending outward from the crater's center. A chain of craters nearby is also visible. Studying impact craters provides insight into the history and composition of Mercury as well as dynamical processes that occurred throughout our solar system.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Gary1

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Gary2

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Gary3

Huge Unknown Dark Craft on Mercury?

NASA explanation Pictured above on the lower right, a large crater -- about 100 kilometers across -- has unusual dark material of unknown composition near its center. The material's darkness does not appear to be caused by shadows, as the Sun was near zenith when the image was taken

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 29 Gary4

Last edited by Micjer on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Ahhh...I see Carol is enlightened. And has also voiced she has been to that point of singularity, and can relate with "knowing". That is a good thing.

However there are many who will follow like sheep the teachings of the Drunvalo's out there, the Stan Deyo's, and the like. It is that audience that needs a tap on the shoulder to find the answers within.

Yep indeed, we all know there is plenty of evidence out there as "evidence". But along with that evidence is the biggest fear program. Let me say that again...a big FEAR program. One that WARNS of HUGE CME's......in fact I've seen the warnings here on the forum. And by members in the "know".

When was the last time anyone here went to Sol directly to get some answers? I know one who did. Who now chooses to remain silent for the duration. All posts are void at this time....and remain silent. Those questions are up to you to answer now, as the answers are now deleted. Too bad, we all feel the answers are pat. With that I advise this song of resonate frequency. And digress.....I'm an observer at this time as to what you choose to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w&feature=player_embedded
    On a sidenote:
    Instigator and Lionhawk were on skype for hours last night
    going over this information...maybe he can give you the answers second hand
    Wink

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Namaste
    sunny

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Brook, I look at future events in life as possibilities as nothing is set in cement. And it is clear to me purely from a scientific perspective that the future can be altered with intention. We don't know what is coming down the pike even when we have an enlightened perspective.

For example, a ordinary person can be sitting up top a mountain peak where they have an incredible clear view of the winding river below. From above it is easy to see what is going on with the flow of the river yet it does not preclude free will (someone tossing a log into it) or divine intervention (lightening striking the log). Sitting above allows a glimps of past, present and potential future situations. Some call this enlightenment. I just call it an enlightened perspective, not enlightenment.

External varibles play a huge role in the unfoldment of events. Some of these varibles are from nature herself, some from divine intelligence, some from ETs of various sorts, some from humankind and so the list continues. All we do know is what exists in the moment and our own perspective along with what our own current attitude is (which also tends to flexuate).

I have no clue as to some of the agreements I made in the interlife. However, I do have a commitment to honor those agreements and to work at staying in alignment with Divine intention. I may not always be successful but I do work at giving it my best shot. Sometimes my best shot may miss the mark but being a human being that is to be expected. I'm getting better at forgiving myself and others on the megga fail, palm face end of things. Life is eternal. This is fact. How we experience life is always changing and this too is a reality. There is a saying that goes like this, "Don't sweat the small stuff. It's all small stuff." This is an enlightened perspective.

We have all volunteered for this roller coaster ride and are here to be witnesses. Others are here to be facilitators. Others help coordinate and others lend a helping hand. Yet stepping back and taking in the big picture... we are all just shinning dew drops in a cosmic ocean - each experiencing awareness at different levels of reception/perception.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am

Brook wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:

Wink

It doesn't work that way ODM...,we are born to this planet...,our frequency is meshed if you will to her. We are created in these bodies to her. We are children of EARTH.

The right question to ask is...where did our soul body come from?....that is the right question to ask...... Cool

I know where my home planet is...but I'm here now. I'm from this earth, born of this earth. As such, this is where I anchor my energy.

Again - if the Dracs were created right here in this solar system - and especially if they have souls which are of the same origin and nature as average human beings - are Dracs to be considered to be 'Earthlings'? And even more unsettling, should they be considered to be Humans? If some of these Non-Andromedans from Andromeda were actually born or hatched in Andromeda - should they be considered to be 'Andromedans'? What if we stole this planet - and stole fire from the gods - in the form of advanced technology and wisdom? Should the gods just forget the whole damn thing? Are all of the ancient Star Wars now properly resolved? If not - how do we right any past wrongs - and make sure that they don't happen again? I simply wish to see this solar system become a refuge for benevolent beings - human or otherwise. Those who are presently here, should be allowed to stay, if they play fair and play nice - regardless of origins and past misdeeds. Future transgressions should be dealt-with kindly yet firmly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey6ugTmCYMk&feature=related
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:40 am

I think it is more related to intergalactic protocol than anything else. Any children born in the planet that is from a mix marriage becomes immediately part of the morphogenetic field

That is the way this planet has been taken over by reptilians, draconians and Anus. Whether they did it by artificial insemination or direct rape matters not, their children are still clothed with the matter of the planet and they have as much right as any original human to live here and to take decisions over the future of the planet

Of course the descendants of the Anu and the descendant of the Dracos are different Illuminati families, the same families that have been warring against each other on grid and resources wars forever, humans just being the ham in the sandwich have been enslaves, raped and almost exterminated as the natives are but a handful like the Q'ero

Humans are not victims and have played their hand at either side as their own souls have been corrupted

Most of us are just mixed races with strains from either side which make us be so confused within because the illuminati races are hive mentality and part of us is hive mentality now too. Disengaging those parts of ourselves that are hive mentality is not easy but it is possible, it requires determination, discipline, self-responsibility and the right practices. It has taken me a lifetime to achieve that and I know it can be done. How you do it is your own journey because our handicaps are related to the morphogenetic field of our family tree

At this point of the game we are all in the same boat and what matters is that the planet will eventually do starfire and be reborn again to give a new opportunity to the life on it. Like Brook says the planet has a consciousness to which I am rather connected and familiar with. I do not call it Gaia (cos is the term used by the Annunaki) but It is the consciousness of a very evolved being that has decided to go through all this pain that is ahead to assist the life on it

Those that do not make it in the ascension wave will be reborn and start over, if they so chose and align with the right frequency, and those that want self-destruction and behave in a destructive manner will leave the planet or will disintegrate in the process of starfire. When will that be, only the planet and the Sol will know when, as it will depend what is the best course of action for all life forms involved. As far as I know it could be anytime from now to about one thousand years. Time for the planet is not the same as for us

So maybe it is time that we consider that we are all equally messed up and have compassion for each other fostering a consciousness of cooperation and self-responsibility as we are not better than any other in this planet. We all still have a chance to get ourselves into the best footing possible because, for what I sense, the planet is trying to balance itself and we are in for a rough ride at all levels. The whole of the human race and the planet are under attack because there are some very sinister agendas but there is no point in dwelling on the problem anymore

The more fear we put into the grids the worse it will be, so it is up to us to come to our senses in order to assist the planet through what is ahead

Planet has not said anything about pole shift, nibiru, or any of those things so I think is scare-mongering by those that have a more sinister agenda

We have still the possibility to vote with our frequency and minimize the negative out-picturing that is ahead. Our best chance will come from the highest frequency that we can foster within our own being

Fear= destructive earth changes, so lets play a part here and assist the planet, we can make a difference

Peace Flowers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 am

There is a guy who says that Nibiru and other related doom and gloom ideas are are created by TPTB to cause fear.he also says that the cuneiform tablets (Sitchin) are full of lies to mislead us.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Andromeda, I really don't understand what you mean by your statement, "Planet has not said anything about pole shift, nibiru, or any of those things so I think is scare-mongering by those that have a more sinister agenda"

Just from a purely scientific perspective there is evidence that the planet has gone through pole shifts in the past as has the sun and I suspect other planets in our solar system. Currently the magnetic poles are drifting and true north is all over the place. I don't see where identifying a scientific reality is scare=mongering. If anything it is a public service announcemnt to those who wnat to listen and wish to take whatever precautions are possible. The Hopi and other andiginous tribes lived through pole shifts in the past (as they themselves identified when they went down into their Kivas) and humankind can do so again.

Next, nibiru is a scientific fact as well (we have NASA's photos of it on this forum) and identifying its passage is also a public service announcement to those who choose to listen and take precautions. And why not add that the solar system moving through the galactic core here as well, as this too is a reality. It is scientific fact that cosmic gamma rays have increased 20 percent in the past two years as our solar system (which includes the earth) moves in the direction of gamma ray density closer to the black hole. All of this is empherical science based on physical evidence. All of it is fact and reality. This has nothing to do with fear-mongering except for those who choose to take reality and twist it for their own purposes. And any normal human being facing the acceptance of these facts most likely will go through a phase of shock, disbelief, denial, fear and pehaps eventual acceptance - and then make some decisions as to how they wish to deal with these FACTS.

Pane is saying the sun will go starburst in sring of 2013. I don't know if this is true or even if his source of info is valid, so this isn't something I bother myself with worrying about. Yet our planet is also a part of a system... a solar system and all elements of physical matter is also infused with its own consciousness - as the same star stuff that we are made out of - everyting else is made of as well.

Even if human or alien life forms did not exist on this planet the above facts would still play themselves out. The earth will have a magnetic pole shift followed by a physical pole shift. Nibiru and its orbiting satellite planet/moons will pass across our sun in its orbit aroound and back out into it's cyclical orbit. The solar system will still cross the galactic plane and the earth will continue to see an increase of gamma rays within the next 2 to 3 years as it continues crossing the dark rift.

What is happening is cyclic and will happen again - or not if earth is destroyed, phases into another dimension or just swings on by and ends up in the Milky Way Galaxy. I'm not afraid of facts because another fact is that no one gets out alive as all humans in their physical form do age and do die. Fear is for those who have not yet reconciled the facts = one of which is that we are spiritual beings in a human body on a spiritual journey. Our essential being (pure conscious awareness) is eternal. We are all just here for the human experience.

FYI: http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/Monitors.php#PoleMotionGrapic

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm

What if our moon once accompanied Nibiru? I think I asked this somewhere else - but I didn't notice if anyone replied. What if some of us used the Moon as a 'getaway car'. Or - is the Moon really a Nibiruan UFO - which is keeping us under lock and key? What is the relationship between Earth, Moon, Nibiru, and Sirius? Seriously.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 pm

I don't know Oxy. I've never thought of that before. But I think you might enjoy reading the following from last night Coast's program.

Quote:

Investigative mythologist William Henry discussed the connection between the seraphim and reptilians, and the transition into the "next human" as beings who enter the rainbow body of light. There are several different kinds of angels, he noted, but the seraphim are of the highest order, beings of pure light and love, who could represent the next level of humanity. "I believe that we're on the verge of duplicating...ascension chambers" that have been depicted in ancient representations, and this is going to be opening the door towards traveling in parallel dimensions-- a technology that could actually be available in the next 10 years, he predicted.

The Tibetans teach that Earth is part of a federation of 14 different star systems, including Sirius, Arcturus, and the Pleiades. Some of the advanced Tibetan masters are said to have evolved into light bodies and traveled to these other systems, possibly through wormholes, said Henry. Beings who have transformed into rainbow or light bodies may appear to us like apparitions, such as when Mother Mary is seen, he continued.

Henry pointed out that the ancients pictured the seraphim as feathered serpents, and depicted them in artworks as having vortex-shaped bodies covered with feathers (see related images). While the seraphim have a serpentine aspect to them, he differentiated them from the reptilians, the so-called tall, crocodile-nosed ETs who have been associated with negative behavior toward humans. The rainbow body tradition is calling upon humanity to expand our hearts and minds and become more full spectrum electrical and spiritual beings, he imparted.

http://www.williamhenry.net/

http://starseed.tribe.net/thread/dc2d0e0d-b0ba-444b-9dcc-0f3efc3d05ae

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:52 am

Hello Carol

I am sorry I did not make myself clear, I speak with the consciousness of the planet. Anyone that chooses to speak with the planet with respect will get answers

The planet has a very loving consciousness and I have ask it (it is androgynous but it does feel very feminine) whether Nibiru will come and all sorts of questions and it says Nibiru is not coming in 2012, nor wormwood

Where there is the confusion is that at certain times in our stellar calendar, about 26,000 years the veils thin and we can pick to the higher dimensional aspects of the planet and the Sun. It is not that we will see them clearly in the flesh but we can perceive those aspects. Also the thinner veils create magnetic anomalies but not pole shifts. There have been circumstances where pole shifts have happened but that is not very often and it takes quite a lot of damage to the planet to happen

Like with the webbot, many predictions do not come to pass because the future is not set in stone and the past has already happened. Think about it, how many predictions there were that in the year 2000 people will be doing interstellar traveling, has it happened? no. Fuel was supposed to be so cheap and clean that metering it was going to be pointless and we will pay a flat fee, has it happened? No

Indeed most scientific theories are the toilet paper of tomorrow as they can not be efficiently demonstrated or something new appears that dismantles them

Talk to the planet Carol, it will put your mind at ease

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:51 am