tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Linda, You did the right thing getting out of that place. This Thoth is nothing to mess around with. An extremely strong presence. He won't touch me however. Ask yourself why that is. Could it have something to do with my 'abilities' and that room? But I'm here to tell you I can sense the energy signature a mile away. Another "ability" perhaps? Well, what matters is that this Thoth energy that is so strong that is out there is being recognized for what it is. Pure evil! And don't get me started on Ptah! Another one! However he is long gone, and not a threat anymore.

Now many of these ritualistic Covens will try to call on Ptah, but they are only tapping into the Thoth energy stream I revealed earlier in this thread. Which is bad enough. Disguised as Ptah perhaps but is Thoth for sure.

so I'm going to get back on track for now, and get back to some of these ritual tools of the "trade" and their use. For the purpose of discovering their meaning and the ultimate goal within the dark so called secrets of the mysteries of Egyptian Folklore.

Lets start of with this handy little tool found in
    Tutankhamen's tomb

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Tutl43

Daggers were used by the ancient Egyptians from predynastic times onwards,
    though examples dating from the Old Kingdom are exceedingly rare.
    During the Middle Kingdom and the New Kingdom they were generally made
    of copper or bronze; gold, apart from its use for purposes of
    embellishment, was probably reserved for royalty. Queen Ahhotpe, mother of Ahmosis I,
    the founder of the Eighteenth Dynasty, had, in her funerary equipment,
    a solid gold dagger and sheath, both of which are now in the Cairo
    Museum. Tutankhamun's mummy was provided with two daggers encased in
    gold sheaths, one with an iron blade and the other with a blade of
    hardened gold. It is the latter specimen which is shown here.

As an illustration of the goldsmith's artistic ability and technical
    skill, this dagger, and particularly its sheath, are among the
    outstanding pieces of the collection. On the top of the pommel are the
    king's cartouches in applied embossed gold and a wreath of
    lily-palmettes in cloisonne work. On the underside are two figures of
    falcons holding in each claw the hieroglyphic symbol for 'eternity'

(shen). The falcon was often represented in Egyptian art holding this
    symbol and, with wings outstretched, protecting a king.
    Probably it was
    intended to serve an amuletic purpose in this instance also. A similar
    motif appears on the haft of a dagger in the Metropolitan Museum which
    bears the name of Tuthmosis I
    and it may have been a characteristic feature of royal daggers at this
    period. Below the pommel, the haft is decorated with alternate bands of
    geometric designs in granulated gold work and lily palmette designs in
    gold cloisonne work of semi-precious stones and glass, a central band
    of minute red and blue circular disks breaking the regularity of the
    palmette ornamentation. At the base of the hilt, applied in gold wire,
    is a band of continuous spirals within a rope pattern border, thus
    conveying to the eye the suggestion that the haft is bound to the blade.

In striking contrast with the ornate haft, the decoration of the
    blade, which is tinged with red, is simple. At the top, incised on both
    faces, is a plain horizontal band, which also suggests a tie, over a
    design consisting of a diamond pattern chain bordered beneath by two
    horizontal lines, the spaces between the diamonds being filled with
    dots. Under this frieze is engraved an elegant palmette with poppies
    surmounting two perpendicular grooves which converge at the base and
    resemble floral stems.

The obverse of the gold sheath is almost entirely covered with a
    feather pattern decoration in cloisonne work, relieved at the top by a
    palmette frieze and at the pointed base by a jackal's head. Of far
    greater interest is the elaborate design on the reverse. First comes a
    line of inscription reading: 'The Good God, possessor of a strong arm,
    Nebkheperure, given life'.
    A row of continuous spirals follows and then
    two loops of palmette design, by means of which the sheath was attached
    to the girdle. The main scene, embossed in high relief, is composed of
    the following elements: an ibex attacked by a lion, a calf with a hound
    on its back biting the calf's tail, a leopard and a lion attacking a
    male ibex from above and below, a hound biting a bull, and lastly a
    calf in full flight
    . Interspersed between the animals are stylized
    plants, and a more elaborate floral device occupies the pointed base.

Although there is no reason to doubt that this sheath was made in
    Egypt, the decoration of the reverse includes artistic features which
    have a foreign appearance. The band of continuous spirals, the style of
    the rosette on the shoulder of the second lion,
    the summary treatment
    of the skins of the animals and the floral motif at the base have
    parallels in the art of northern Syria
    at this period and they also
    have Minoan or Mycenaean affinities. Scenes of workshops painted on the
    walls of private tombs at Thebes sometimes include Asiatic craftsmen at
    work side by side with the far more numerous Egyptian artisans; they
    were very probably employed on account of their ability to reproduce
    artistic styles which were familiar to them but new to the Egyptians.
    Like so many other importations in the history of Egypt, however, these
    innovations were quickly absorbed and given the general character of
    native products.

http://www.touregypt.net/museum/tutl43.htm

Now from the site of a coven that practices ritual magic and their version of this same dagger.........

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Iritual_instruments_32

Copy and paste from the coven site.....
    On the active side of the Ceremonial Dagger, a Lotus is
    represented with its top pointing outward (on the dagger of king Tut, the Lotus
    points inward, toward the hand)
    . This to indicate the use of the Dagger is only
    permitted to protect Life, Light and Love, symbolized by the Blue Lotus, never
    to operate death, darkness and hatred.

Now notice the use of the Lily, Poppy's and geometric designs. All symbols used in ritual magic. And all for the purpose of "protection for use while traversing to the "underworld". Now at this same site for current use they are designing a dagger for what I'm not too sure..but notice the lily engraved on the blade of this "ceremonial Dagger".........

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Iritual_instruments_27

Last edited by Brook on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Now I will notate that the coven that said the Lily pointed back toward the hand was for "protection, love and light" ............ never
    to operate death, darkness and hatred.
    But notice which direction the lily is pointed on their ceremonial dagger above.............. Cool

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Iritual_instruments_29

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Iritual_instruments_31

Last edited by Brook on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm

That was chilling, Linda. When an entity presents itself - and it is clearly not your everyday human - how does one know that they are who they say they are? I continue to think that deception is rampant. Should polite conversation ensue - or should there be an attempted exorcism - or an exit without hesitation? Jesus was polite during his temptation - but he was special - right? I continue to toy with the notion that most of the gods, goddesses, theologies, mythologies, sacred texts, and philosophies - have a common source. I think the human race has been massively messed-with - and that this is ongoing. What really happened on November 8 - on the Presidential trip to India and Asia? I won't be more specific - but that trip seems very strange to me. Regarding the Egyptian folklore - who was ultimately behind all of it? I think most are cunningly devised fables - but what do these fables tell us about their source? What would you do if someone looked you straight in the eye - and said 'I Am Ra'? Would you believe them? I continue to be interested in the nature of the soul present in humans, hybrids, greys, dracs, et al. Do they all have the same type of soul? The whole story regarding hybridization would probably answer most of the really important questions facing us presently. I'm suspecting some really, really ugly ancient conflicts, enslavements, atrocities, etc. - which remain unresolved. Is there a way to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate karmic-debt? What is the proper relationship between justice and mercy? Will there be Resolution - or will there be Star Wars? Will we live happily ever after - or will we be blasted to the brink of extinction? Who decides? One more thing. Was there a relationship between Amen Ra and Akhenaten? Was/Is there a relationship between Amen Ra and Obamanaten? How does this relate to monotheism and controlling/disciplining the human race? Consider the chastenings of the Lord, vengeful deities, retribution, recompense, judgment, purification, etc. Now we can get back to the daggers.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:17 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:That was chilling, Linda. When an entity presents itself - and it is clearly not your everyday human - how does one know that they are who they say they are? I continue to think that deception is rampant. Should polite conversation ensue - or should there be an attempted exorcism - or an exit without hesitation? Jesus was polite during his temptation - but he was special - right? I continue to toy with the notion that most of the gods, goddesses, theologies, mythologies, sacred texts, and philosophies - have a common source. I think the human race has been massively messed-with - and that this is ongoing. What really happened on November 8 - on the Presidential trip to India and Asia? I won't be more specific - but that trip seems very strange to me. Regarding the Egyptian folklore - who was ultimately behind all of it? I think most are cunningly devised fables - but what do these fables tell us about their source? What would you do if someone looked you straight in the eye - and said 'I Am Ra'? Would you believe them? I continue to be interested in the nature of the soul present in humans, hybrids, greys, dracs, et al. Do they all have the same type of soul? The whole story regarding hybridization would probably answer most of the really important questions facing us presently. I'm suspecting some really, really ugly ancient conflicts, enslavements, atrocities, etc. - which remain unresolved. Is there a way to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate karmic-debt? What is the proper relationship between justice and mercy? Will there be Resolution - or will there be Star Wars? Will we live happily ever after - or will we be blasted to the brink of extinction? Who decides? One more thing. Was there a relationship between Amen Ra and Akhenaten? Was/Is there a relationship between Amen Ra and Obamanaten? How does this relate to monotheism and controlling/disciplining the human race? Consider the chastenings of the Lord, vengeful deities, retribution, recompense, judgment, purification, etc. Now we can get back to the daggers.

What really happened on November 8- on the Presidential trip to India and Asia? - Check page 28 post number 420 on to page 29 for my take on it.

Massively messed with? You think? Back to the Daggers indeed! Because what ever is out there perpetrating this agenda, the idea of that dagger, made by a human source, in their own words, was made as a "Ceremonial Dagger" to be used for, (and this is their own words)......death, darkness and hatred.

Now if you want to bring up the cinematic aspect of it all, think of the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still". Lets hope it does not come to that. Because the shape of much of human existence and what they are doing to this planet says we, as a society, certainly need a check up from the neck up red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 808451

Remember freewill when you look to the Gods for answers, and even blame. Seriously, what difference does the relationship between one Egyptian God and another accomplish? It would be more prudent to look inside and see what might be the answer to change the direction that is spiraling downward in the human existence. Now the source of that Dagger would be a good place to start..... you think?

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:54 am

Linda, that was the best thing you could have done - leaving the place.
    Spirits have their own agendas and who exactly knows which one was that,since the one whom said it was Thoth was the one who fabricated being Thoth in the first place in Egypt.

Now this all made me thought last night about Jesus again. Rarely we think about what actually Satan and demons stated about him back then .
    While encountering people Satan and demons would torch the people and mock Jesus, BUT when encountering Jesus himself they'd do it with an utmost respect fearing their lives.

What does that tells you?

They KNOW who IS Jesus. And they fear him.

But when they encounter people and their lives they mock and bash Jesus and utter many lies about him.
    It's simply obvious that they do not want people to trust Jesus and God.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 pm

I had an awesome movie archived on Thelema...

I can't find it right now where I am at and so I will look for it tonight when I get home...

In the Interim - I present the following for Your Enlightenment ;

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 pm

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Christmas-background-with-shiny-tex

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:17 pm

rendeer Thank You Carol santa

Before I decide to get too deep into some of the darker aspects of this thread, I do want to thank all here for your attention and participation to this thread.

Whether you celebrate the Christmas Holiday or not, it's a great time to Celebrate being with our loved ones, and sharing the things that really count in life.

Best Wishes
    And
    Happy Holidays

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 B44bb3362e5f7f98f8aa3484f0b74752_Christmas_Candlelight_Living_Desktop
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Will You be detailing why supposedly Hetero Elites engage in Homosexual or Bestialic Sex while doing the Dark Rituals ? I don't mean graphically but the reasons and purpose of It ?

Question

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:53 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Will You be detailing why supposedly Hetero Elites engage in Homosexual or Bestialic Sex while doing the Dark Rituals ? I don't mean graphically but the reasons and purpose of It ?

Question

Actually, I hadn't thought of those particular aspects. However, it does tie into one aspect I was planning on talking about. and it would surly fit into that category. It's all about that energy response. And what it would bring forth. So the aspect of that practice would surly fit.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Awesome.

The Energy side of It must be detailed to Our Brethren if They're to see the process within larger much more overt Systems.

If They can see how Its an Energy Game - Then They'll know the "Why" of It.

That said - I'll only add a little bit here and then let You get on with It Brook as You are doing such a fine Job Sister.

-//-

Why Do the Richest - Most Powerful People in the World want more ? Simply put - They have all of the Money - All of the Land - And so the only thing left which They don't own at this point is...

Our Energy or more simply - Our Lifeforce / Soul...

Harp

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Awesome.

The Energy side of It must be detailed to Our Brethren if They're to see the process within larger much more overt Systems.

If They can see how Its an Energy Game - Then They'll know the "Why" of It.

That said - I'll only add a little bit here and then let You get on with It Brook as You are doing such a fine Job Sister.

-//-

Why Do the Richest - Most Powerful People in the World want more ? Simply put - They have all of the Money - All of the Land - And so the only thing left which They don't own at this point is...

Our Energy or more simply - Our Lifeforce / Soul...

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 232749

Thank you Mercuriel for the compliment. This has been a real work for me, I'll tell you that. Lots of energy has been put into it. There are some other aspects I'd also like to bring to the table. but every time I try, something prevents me from it. It's either from the timing or simply the content. Not sure what it is just yet. But I'm working on that too. So I will get to the most important part, but first I have to lay out the foundation of what is actually taking place, and as you mentioned, the whys, and wherefores. Wink

Thanks again, and feel free to add what you deem important on the topic. This topic is rampant in Egyptian folklore
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 427277
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 pm

There are two important thing I would like to bring to the table at this time. One, that I do not recommend the use of this type of ritual behavior, or condone it. I simply want to bring some enlightenment to the subject. And two, the reason I would like to bring this enlightenment to the forefront is this. Here you have a very advanced culture that was able to build such monuments as the Pyramids, and have clearly shown they were a highly evolved group. But still, as I have brought to light so far, they believed they could direct the Ka's of the Pharaohs, and lead them to the underworld. The residence of choice for the elite.

How many times have you wondered, how such an advanced civilization could believe they could direct the soul of the pharaoh and do so with such regalia? The lengths they went to to show how precise they were in this area of life after death was astounding. And yet no has questioned why that was? Why they could precisely build such monuments, yet believed they had the power to direct life after death with ritual and such monumental recorded precision.

I'll never forget when I was a child and watched the old movies with the mummies walking dead, how it amazed me. What where they thinking? How was it possible? did they seriously think they could transfer the soul in the manner they portrayed?

What great lengths this "advanced" group went to for preservation of the bodies and organs of the deceased. And the rituals that are literally road maps on the walls to provide historical proof of such ritual. Has it not crossed your mind yet, that with such vivid description on the walls of the tombs, what the end result might have been? For surly they did this ritual for quite some time. They must have has some reason to believe this capability existed.

In the Emerald Tablets, Thoth gave a description of a ritual that he called the "Secret of Secrets". I'll give you a few portions. But I will not post the whole thing. It has a spell attached. If you were to read the whole thing, it might leave a tag. So I caution you not to look it up and read the whole thing. But for the purpose of analysis, I must bring to light some portion. I will not post the whole thing so as to not attach anything to anyone here. But if you go searching for it yourself, I recommend a good strong shield.

In the physical are these channels,
    the blood which moves in vortical motion,
    reacting on the heart to continue its beating.
    Magnetism which moves through the nerve paths,
    carrier of energies
    to all cells and tissues.
    Akasa which flows through channels,
    subtle yet physical, completing the channels.

In their mastery lies the Secret of Life in the body.
    Relinquished only by will of the adept,
    when his purpose in living is done.

Three are the natures of the Astral,
    mediator is between above and below;
    not of the physical, not of the Spiritual,
    but able to move above and below.

Three are the natures of Mind,
    carrier it of the
    Will of the Great One.
    Arbitrator of Cause and Effect in thy life.
    Thus is formed the
    threefold being,

All right then.....this is clearly the beginnings of a spell. "Threefold being", "Will of the Great One", "Mediator between above and below". Yep, a ritualistic spell is in this Tablet of Thoth.
    Relinquished only by will of the adept......giving away to an outside force.

"Channels, vortical motion reacting on the heart". What is described by this is open up the heart chakra to receive the carrier energies, "Magnetism moving through nerve ways". connecting to an outside "force", yet to be described

Three are the natures of the Astral,
    mediator is between above and below;
    not of the physical, not of the Spiritual,
    but able to move above and below..

Above and beyond man's threefold nature
    lies the realm of the Spiritual Self.

but thirteen in one,
    the mystical number.
    Based on the qualities of man are the Brothers:
    each shall direct the unfoldment of being,
    each shall channels be of the Great One.

Now at this point Thoth is telling you that your spiritual self, meaning your higher self is in Astral. How many who would not question this would believe that? That is clearly NOT where your higher self resides. Not only that, but that is where "channels of the Great One will come from. OH boy, what a sham. What a trap. for it is in astral that you can get into the most trouble. That is where many lost souls reside, and not where your higher self resides! First of all, your higher self resides within YOU, not Astral. And exactly who is the Channel of the Great One coming from astral going to be?

When ye have released the self from the body,
    rise to the outermost bounds of your earth-plane.

Speak ye the word Dor-E-Lil-La.

Here we go...........now your released and chanting words. Calling forth What exactly?

This is the Secret whereby bondage
    shall be replaced by freedom for thee.

Calm let thy mind be.
    At rest be thy body:
    Conscious only of freedom from flesh.
    Center thy being on the goal of thy longing.
    Think over and over that thou wouldst be free.
    Think of this word La-Um-I-L-Ganoover
    and over in thy mind let it sound.
    Drift with the sound to the place of thy longing.
    Free from the bondage of flesh by thy will.

Hear ye while I give the greatest of secrets:
    how ye may enter the Halls of Amenti,
    enter the place of the immortals as I did,
    stand before the Lords in their places.

Oh boy, we're rolling now.....Immortals and Lords! And it goes on with more "secret chants" at this point more "secret words", to this...........

Now give I the Key to Shamballa,
    the place where my Brothers live in the darkness:
    Darkness but filled with Light of the Sun
    ODarkness of Earth, but Light of the Spirit,

guides for ye when my day is done.

Darkness, filled with the light of the sun? Where his brothers live?

When they refuse thee, as surely they will,
    command them to open by these words of power:
    I am the Light. For me are no barriers.
    Open, I command, by the Secret of Secrets
    Edom-El-Ahim-Sabbert-Zur Adom.

Then if thy words have been Truth of the highest,
    open for thee the barriers will fall.

Now, I leave thee, my children.
    Down, yet up, to the Halls shall I go.
    Win ye the way to me, my children.
    Truly my brothers shall ye become.

Okay if you can pass the test, "truly my brothers shall ye become..........." this is nothing more the a ritual just like one to join a secret group, a "brotherhood" and the "great one" is nothing more that the leader of the group. It is certainly not that of a divine nature. The creator would certainly not have you chant words to pass through the gates...as is in another part I did not post here.

"down yet up to the halls shall I go.........." Whaaaat? Now as I said, I purposely did not post the whole thing for the obvious reasons. But you get the idea. This is the great GOD THOTH! With all his wisdom. Offering up the entryway to the Halls of Amenti. I'll give you three guesses what's in the Halls of Amenti. It's the stolen technology that runs the frequency that leads to the energy stream that I talked about earlier on in this thread. The duplicate discs, where it sends the frequency that tags you when your heart chakra is open, just like I said, and if you go for it, like this text tells you, you end up under the control of something quite evil.

This is only the beginning folks, but it's a good place to start as far as ritual ceremony and magic existed in ancient Egypt.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 pm

BTW, this is a good time to point out that Thoth was also Kukulcan - Winged God - Feather Serpent,

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Kukulcanrelief

His pyramid the "pyramid of the sun"

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Sunpyramid

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Thothtolred pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Quetzacoatyl

The Maya knew him as Kukulkna; the Quiche as Gukumatz. The Feathered
    Serpent deity was important in art and religion in most of Mesoamerica
    for close to 2,000 years, from the Pre-Classic era until the Spanish
    Conquest.

The same one that directed them to create the Mayan Calendar.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:40 am

Mountainman wrote:
    An absolutely wonderful post Beren,
    Even though most will find the terminology of the bible difficult to understand., written allegorically, their hearts and souls, if they 'listen' will understand.

For anyone that has read the likes of Albert Pike, Alice Bailey and others and also researched the origins of the ' Knights Templars' via the 'Assassins' secret society then they will come to an understanding of the freemasons and all the secret societies that have played on man's greed for 'earthly' power. They are all of the one core root. People that have sold their souls for temporal power.., which is illusionary. They are unashamedly followers of lucifer, and that is Ok., except they lead astray the innocent., full of deception and rely on deceit instead of truth. But soul maturity will always win over this deception. It's just a matter of soul maturity. Over lifetimes the soul will learn given the chance. Unfortunately, the luciferian brethren indoctrinate their offspring from birth through rituals and brain washing thus keeping it in the bloodline which know no different. They treat others that are pure of heart as goy or cattle to be used for their selfish purpose without a second thought of the spiritual consequences.
    Part of the 'great work' of lucifers delusional 'godhood' is to usurp our true Father. That will not happen., but in the meantime mankind suffers, or rather, his soul suffers until the realisation he has been duped by a false god!

In my humble opinion, most of the forums and the people that post on them think they are awake., and they are to a certain extent. But most are distracted by the 'Illuminati', the new world order, gurus, freemasons, economic mayhem, secret societies, aliens, etc., etc.
    Most of this is done by "whistle-blowers" that plant mis/disinformation or gurus that promise a better way of life if you follow their path. The reality is., it is reallly a spiritual war that is going on between the forces of good and evil. That is God and lucifer. A battle for souls., whereas lucifer will try to keep us here in a lower density by fear and temporal inducements, God, has shown the way to higher realms through the teachings of Jesus., through love not fear, eternal not temporal. Through the choice and blessing of freewill.

Pike. Blavatsky, Bailey and many more before and since them.., have worked and built upon for many decades plans to eradicate the true meaning of the bible and it's teachings. Subverting not only the bible, but establishing a ' catholic church' set up by a pagan worshipping roman emperor for political purposes in the 4th century. Other 'faiths' set up for much the same reason.
    It is well documented and freely admitted, especially in Pikes book, 'Morals and Dogma', that these people worship lucifer as their god. Alice Bailey stated that a new age would be established in the decades to come. That really took of in the sixties with the 'hippies' and 'freelove' reaffirming Aleister Crowleys doctrine of " Do what thou Wilt".
    If we take into account the workings of Tavistock House, set up as a social engineering project by the luciferians., to the discerning mind it is not too difficult to see how this 'New Age ' that Bailey forecasted came about.
    When they have control of the 'educational,' political and religious establishments through secret societies, top businesses, the media etc., and playing on the natural rebelliousness of youth towards established institutions., it is a simple matter of changing society for those with evil motives.

Once the human mindset is thrown into confusion, then it's time to introduce 'new' concepts of spirituality.
    This latest assault on the human mind (and soul) this past few years consist of new age gurus, channellers etc,. and of late the history of so-called 'ancient Egypt' in regards to Osirus, Isis, Horus and all the rest of the alternate gods or whatever you want to call them.
    We as a race of humans are under an assault to take us from our true nature., that we are eternal spirits, not gods, granted by the Grace of the one true Supreme God and to take away the teachings of His son our Lord Jesus to further the claim of lucifer as our master and proclaim himself as equal, if not better than our true Father, Whom loves us unconditionally.

Those that are ready to 'hear' will understand that to RETURN to the kingdom., it must be done with FREEWILL. That freewill was given as a blessing by our beautiful Lord God, and which never will be retracted., therefore leaving it up to us to decide for ourselves what we think we 'want', then returning of our own volition.
    lucifer perverts that with enticements of temporary power through hedonism, lust for power, secret societies, satanic rituals, and other so-called humanly pleasures.., all conditional.
    Instilling the belief humanity will overcome God by his intellect, thus becoming gods within their own 'right '(for the 'elite'only).

FREELY giving our hearts and souls to Him, after learning the lesson of the foolishness that we could surpass the beauty and joy that only He can give unconditionally, the true joy of unconditional love, that is freedom., nothing comes close to it. It brings an end to fear to be supplanted with love for all and appreciation for everything.

Those with eyes and ears will see through the foolishness of lucifer's agenda to keep us trapped in his false'kingdom' born of the abuse of 'freewill'.

Such is the love of our wonderful all loving God, the SUPREME CREATOR, that He will not interfere.., once a blessing is given, it stands for eternity. That includes freewill!
    Man seems to have lost sight of that, and the reason for giving freewill. But when his 'eyes' and 'heart' re-awaken., he will realise the true meaning of free unconditional love.

The selfishness and suffering will not end for us, no matter what our status in this life, nor any life, until we FREELY and unconditionally give ourselves back to the One that truly loves us. That is true mutual trust and unconditional love which brings true freedom.
    Nothing else matters!

Just my thoughts and you are welcome to disagree!
    Blessings to all.
    Tom.

Tom, thank you for your post............those with eyes and ears open.......that is so true......some they think that that they are awake..........I couldn’t agree more. An insecure person will look for any possible way to build his or her weak sense of self. It builds our sense of self that we are “awakened”, isn’t it? Well, so many felt into this trap but the road to the empowerment that was given by God at our birth is very different.
    Furthermore, forums are addictive and they want us to be that way as it takes us away from feelings and inner knowing. But they are loosing as many people flee from forums. I was watching sharp minds at Avalon1 who disappeared one after another.

Every forum is Con Trolled. There is no exception. I fell into that trap too. Hehehe......I didn’t take me so long to discover it. Thanks Brook. I love you Without you it would take me longer to discover it. But it was a different target Insanely Happy....... I am sure that you know now.Lolerz It is another example how God works in our lives. They are not that smart as I thought and they use the same methods with others. Well, quite primitive methods, but cruel. It is freeing, however, to be aware of it. Blowdup

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:34 am

Were the human sacrifices in South America to THOSE GODS or GOD?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 am

burgundia wrote:Were the human sacrifices in South America to THOSE GODS or GOD?

Mayans believed blood sacrifice kept the cosmos in balance. Women, children and men were painted blue then sacrificed by the "cardiectomy". The removal of the heart. These ceremonies were held on top of the Pyramid of the Sun, (that would be in honor of the renamed Thoth) as well as the temple courtyard. They believed it was an "honor" to be sacrificed, as evidence by smiling figures in Mayan art depicts.

They had other Gods as well, just like in Egypt. They even had a 'suicide' Goddess. Here is a list of a few of them.

http://www.lost-civilizations.net/mayan-gods.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:35 am

We're going to talk about the very thing the the Egyptian officials deny after a certain period. That being human sacrifice. In fact they flatly deny that Human Sacrifice occurred after the 1st dynasty. This is a part of their history they would like to hide but are unable to, due to the discoveries of tombs in Abydos. Even more shocking to discover that pyramid texts alludes to not only human sacrifice but cannibalism.

here is a sample text....

For they have seen the King appearing in power
    As a God who lives on his fathers
    And feeds on his mothers The King is the Bull of the sky,
    Who conquers(?) at will,
    Who lives on the being of every God,
    Who eats their entrails(?),
    Even of those who come with their bodies full of magic
    From the island of fire.

The King is one who eats men and lives on the Gods

It is the King who eats their magic
    and gulps down their spirits;
    Their big ones are for his morning meal,
    Their middle-sized ones are for his evening meal,
    Their little ones are for his night meal

Sound
    familiar? Remember the ceremony in the room I was stuck in? again on page 26 of this thread and post number 385.

Now the Egyptian officials would clearly like to keep human sacrifice on the hush, however the discovery of bodies that were clearly sacrificed to the "gods" for the purpose of assisting the Pharaohs in the underworld have been proven.

I will be using copied texts, as it will have a greater impact on those of you who would not put faith in the ritual I experienced in that room. And to those who would clearly think it's a figment of my wild imagination. So be it. I have no published books as of yet. And I'm not a "celebrity" and clearly do not want to be. I simply wish the truth to be told, and this is the best way I can present it.

When examining human sacrifice, the three
    following practices should be distinguished:

• The ritual killing of human beings as part
      of the offerings presented to the gods on a regular basis, or on special
      occasions.

• Retainer sacrifice, or the killing of domestic
      servants to bury them along with their master.

• The killing of convicted criminals or enemies
      of the country. Although criminals and enemies of the country may
      have been killed in a ritualised manner, this practice cannot be considered
      as real human sacrifice. It is therefore not discussed here.

The ritual sacrifice of humans

There is some evidence that suggests that human sacrifice
    was practiced during the Predynastic Period and at the beginning of
    the 1st Dynasty.

The earliest known example of human sacrifice may perhaps
    be found in Predynastic burials in the south of Egypt, dated to the
    Naqada II Period. One of the discovered bodies showed marks of the throat
    having been cut before decapitation took place.

A fragmentary label from the reign of the Horus
    Aha
    found at Abydos, and a label dated to the time of Aha's
    successor, Djer,
    found at Saqqara,
    may bear witness to a ritual involving the killing of a human being.
    In both cases a kneeling figure sticks a long weapon into the chest
    of a bound victim sitting in front of him. A bowl between the assailant
    and his victim may have been intended to catch the latter's blood as
    he bleeds to death.
    Also present in both cases is some kind of fence-like
    sign,
    drawn above the sacrificial scene.

On the label fragment from Aha, a figure of authority,
    identified by his long stick, observes the killing. Behind the victim,
    a fetish, that at least in later periods was associated with Anubis,
    is represented
    . It is not known if this fetish may have been related
    to the practice of human sacrifice.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Human_sacrifice-aha

A fragmentary label from the time of the Horus Aha
    holds the oldest piece of evidence of human sacrifice in Ancient Egypt.

The context of representation on Djer's label involves
    ritual objects being presented to the name of the king. The killing
    of a human being appears to be part of the ritual, which would exclude
    the possibility that we are witnessing the ritual killing of a prisoner.
    The purpose of the entire ritual and its connection with human sacrifice
    are, however, unknown.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Human_sacrifice-djer

http://www.ancient-egypt.org/index.html

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 am

Okay then, they deny it went on after that period. I beg to differ. lets look at a few examples in the time of Osiris.

Human Heads in the Book of the Amduat

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Amduat_tombs

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Humanheadtombs1

In the depiction of Seventh Hour from 'The Book of the Amduat' (Imydwat),
    are four rectangular shaped frames with a bed or a mound of sand
    inside, surmounted with two human heads, one at each end. E. A. Wallis
    Budge calls them the 'Four Tombs of Osiris', saying that the heads were
    supposed to come forth when they heard the voice of Ra as he traveled
    through that particular area of the underworld.

It was, no doubt, a custom in Predynastic times to slay slaves at the
    graves of kings and nobles in order that the souls of the slaughtered
    might protect them and keep away evil spirits. The human heads on the
    tombs of Osiris probably represent a tradition that, when Osiris was
    buried, human sacrifices were offered at his tomb for this or for some
    similar purpose.

-- The Gods of the Egyptians, E. A. Wallis Budge

The Cannibal Hymn
    Not strictly an offering to the gods, the Cannibal Hymn of Unas and
    Teti talk of cannibalism to gain power from the gods in ancient Egypt.
    The Pyramid Texts have a section that seems to hint that in Predynastic
    times, the ruler could gain the magical powers of the gods through
    human sacrifice.
    Utterances 273 - 274 of the Pyramid Texts,
    known as the Cannibal Hymn, describe the pharaoh as a god who
    cannibalises the gods - 'A god who lives on his fathers and feeds on
    his mothers ... who lives on the being of every god, who eats their
    entrails ... Pharaoh is he who eats men and lives on gods.'
    It is a blood-thirsty text of the power of the pharaoh, talking
    of death and killing and devouring of body parts. This seems to combine
    ritual cannibalism with sacrifices to the gods, but there is no direct
    evidence that cannibalism was normally practiced in ancient Egypt.

There is, though, a suggestion that cannibalism may have occurred
    during times of great famine and drought. During the First Intermediate
    Period, there was a great famine, dust storms, plague, and political
    strife that affected the country for decades. Ankhtifi (Ankhtify),
    Nomarch (governor) of the 3rd Nome of Upper Egypt during this time,
    left on his tomb this message: "...the sky was clouded and the earth
    [...] of hunger on this sandbank of Apep...
    All of Upper Egypt was dying of hunger and people were eating their
    children, but I did not allow anyone to die of hunger in this nome."
    Despite his boasting, Ankhtifi may not have be lying about
    people being reduced to eating their children to survive. Abdel-Latif
    Al-Baghdadi, a physician/scholar from Baghdad who was in Egypt between
    1194 to 1200 AD, tells of people who habitually ate human flesh;
    parents even ate their own children. Graves were ransacked for food,
    assassinations and robbery reigned unchecked and noblewomen implored to
    be bought as slaves. These horrific scenes had been caused by a low Nile flood, two years running.

http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/egypt_humansacrifice.html

UNIS

the overpowering cannibalistic god
    and image of images
    a few philosophical remarks ...

the cartouche of "wnis"
    Unis, Unas or Wenis

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Iunas

"For Pharaoh is the great power that overpowers the powers.
    Pharaoh is a sacred image, the most sacred image
    of the sacred images of the great one.
    Whom he finds in his way, him he devours bit by bit."

Cannibal Hymn - Pyr. 407a-c

The "Cannibal Text" (Frankfort)
    or "Cannibal Hymn" (Mercer, Faulkner) is an extraordinary

literary document
    . It consists of two spells (Pyramid
    Texts
    273 & 274) inscribed on the East gable of the antechamber of the tomb
    of Pharaoh Unis (Unas or Wenis, ca. 2378 - 2348 BCE, the last king of the Vth
    Dynasty (ca. 2487 - 2348 BCE) and his successor Pharaoh Teti (ca. 2348 - 2198
    BCE), who initiated the VIth Dynasty of the Old Kingdom (ca. 2670 - 2205 BCE).

"The spells then drop out of the
    regular corpus, to reappear in the Middle Kingdom
    , when the Cannibal Hymn is
    included among the Pyramid Texts of the Middle Kingdom tombs of Senwosretankh at
    Lisht and of Siese at Dahshur
    . A reworked version appears as Coffin Text Spell
    573, while a variety of phrases and themes from the hymn also recur in other
    Coffin Texts."

The major theme of this text, the praise of Pharaoh, allows us to classify it as
    a hymn. Its main metaphorical and dramatical mechanism, namely Pharoah eating
    the deities
    , puts its acute poetical power into evidence. Degustation (like
    the spitting and masturbating Atum)
    is used as a material metaphor of
    transcendence. Pharaoh's consumption of the gods makes him akin to the
    precreational order of Atum (manifesting as Re, the father of the king). Some
    deities and the natural order of creation are left behind.

As a metaphor of unity, the divine king holds the division of the balance in
    harmony. His power is precisely mastership over the chaotic waters ("Nun"),
    actualized every year by a "good Nile" (an inundation kept between the extremes
    of too much or too little water - cf. the
    Balance of Maat
    ). In the kinglist on the
    Palermo Stone (Vth Dynasty), the name of the king figures above compartiments
    recording, for each regnal year, the height of the inundation. The authority of
    the king was defined by his ability to sustain good inundations. Some argue that
    on the Scorpion mace-head (ca. 3000 BCE), we see the king, helped by attendants,
    ritually excavate an irrigation canal.

"The institution of kingship was projected as the sole force which held the
    country together, and the dual nature of the monarchy was expressed in the
    king's regalia, in his titulary, and in royal rituals and festivals. This
    concept -the harmony of opposites, a totality embracing pared contrasts- chimed
    so effectively with the Egyptian world-view that the institution of kingship
    acquired what has been called a 'transcendent significance'. This helps to
    explain the centrality of the institution to Egyptian culture, and its
    longevity."

In this exceptional hymn, synonymous parallelisms, in the form of resemblance,
    correspondence and similarity, are common, as well as a sixfold metrical scheme.
    The object of this song of praise, usually a deity, is Pharaoh, which is rather
    exceptional (although auto-deification is not unseen in Ancient Egypt). Although
    the confirmation of Pharaoh's excellence is consistent with the rest of the
    texts found in the tomb of Unis, and we indeed read how Pharaoh reigns over
    the deities and is feared by them
    , in the Cannibal Hymn a step
    further is taken : Pharaoh slays & eats the powers of the pantheon ! As
    "power of powers", he transcends every divinity of creation and is the eldest of
    the old. He is a god, who as a divine cannibal, metaphorically eating the other
    deities and gulping down their spirits ...

"Along with the Sumerians, the Egyptians deliver our earliest -through by no
    means primitive- evidence of human thought
    . It is thus appropriate to
    characterize Egyptian thought as the beginning of philosophy. As far back as the
    third millennium B.C., the Egyptians were concerned with questions that return
    in later European philosophy and that remain unanswered even today - questions
    about being and nonbeing, about the meaning of death, about the nature of the
    cosmos and man, about the essence of time, about the basis of human society and
    the legitimation of power."

http://www.sofiatopia.org/maat/cannibal.htm
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:22 am

Now we have established that the practice of human sacrifice and human Cannibalism took place in Ancient Egypt. Here are a few more links to the subject.

National Geographic:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0504/feature7/index.html

And others:

http://heritage-key.com/egypt/prehistoric-egyptian-burial-practices

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Abydos_human_sacrifice

http://www.ancient-egypt.org/index.html

http://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/egypt_humansacrifice.html

and here is a video:

And here are two more videos. Even thought it is of another culture.....It's important to listen to the direction of these other cultures......

It would seem now it's time to ask the question again, why such an "advanced" civilization at that time would partake in such practice? The very same ones that taught this...
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Merkaba

Hang in there Mercuriel, I'm getting to it....... Wink
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:49 pm

LOL - I know You will Sister...

We are One and the reason I laugh is because just as I got to the bottom of Your last Post I said to Myself - "She'll likely be getting to It soon" - And then came Your final comment...

That said - Much Love to You and Lionhawk...

Wink

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Mercuriel wrote:LOL - I know You will Sister...

We are One and the reason I laugh is because just as I got to the bottom of Your last Post I said to Myself - "She'll likely be getting to It soon" - And then came Your final comment...

That said - Much Love to You and Lionhawk...

Wink

Love to you and Hadriel as well. red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 374937

The next part is going to take some time. And it's not going to be pretty. It involves the children and this ritual born in Egypt, that is carried to other venues. It's exactly what you depicted, and I will reference it at the end. But make no mistake....it is presently being performed and is the most striking feature of Egyptian folklore out there. It is something that I have been disturbed with for a very long time. However until I had experienced that ritual, I was not aware of exactly how horrific it was. To personally witness one of these events, even if it was only in an altered state will open your eyes. And that vision will never go away.

So now is the time to either swallow that red pill or turn away, because what I'm about to present will be shocking. And it will tie into the very core of Egyptian folklore and these perverted Gods!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 pm

What do Kids know? They know what adults cannot allow themselves to believe.
    Because adults cannot allow themselves to accept the horror of satanic

ritual abuse, children are left undefended by their stewards, their family, their community, their nation.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Sarahpainting

Eight year old Sarah Payne was snatched from a quiet street in West Sussex on July 1, 2000. Her
    body was found 16 days later, ten miles away. Pedophile Roy Whiting
    was convicted of her abduction and murder. Open and shut Case? Lets take a look at something else here.

Where do we find black and white checkerboard floors, the number 13 and
    two columns? ... Who would wear an item of clothing with the right
    sleeve missing...wear aprons and revere the number 33?

Maybe somewhere like this lodge, and someone like this brother:

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Lodge-mason

Is Roy Whiting carrying the can for others?

What do kids know? They know what adults cannot allow themselves to believe.

Egyptian rites and rituals have been carried over to satanic cult rituals.....and whats more....it would appear bled over to Masonic rites and rituals.

Black Masonry as it was taught by 33º Mason, C.W. Leadbeater. Not only was Leadbeater a prominent Mason, he also was an influential Theosophist and

worked closely on many projects with the head of Theosophy, Annie Bessant. Leadbeater, according to some sources was a homosexual pedophile. According to Leadbeater, Black Masonry is degrees 19 through 30 in the Scottish Rite and are known as the Council of KADOSH.

Few indeed of our Egyptian brethren appear to have passed beyond the Rose-Croix, for only the few needed anything further than the splendid revelation of the indwelling

Love of God which they received in what we call the Eighteenth Degree. But for those few who felt that there was yet more to learn of the nature of God, and who eagerly wished to understand the meaning of evil and suffering and its relation to the divine plan, the prototype of our Black Masonry existed, the teaching and progress comprised in our degrees from the nineteenth to the thirtieth. This section of the Mysteries was especially concerned with the working out o f Karma in its different aspects, studied as a low of retribution, from one point of view dark and terrible. This is the inner kernel of truth lying behind the vengeance-elements in the degree of Knight K.H.

Albert Mackey in his Encyclopedia of Freemasonrygives the doctrine of the Masonic Kadosh system. Kadosh doctrine centers around the story of the execution of Jacques de Molay by the Pope and the King of France for satanic crimes. Jacques de Molay was the last head of the Knights Templar and Mackey contends that the Templars continue on inFreemasonry.

The doctrines of the Kadosh system is that the persecutions of the Knights Templar by Philip the Fair of France and Pope Clement V, however cruel and sanguinary in its results, did not extinguish the Order, but it continued to exist under the forms of Freemasonry. That the ancient Templars are the modern Kadoshes and that the Builder at the Temple of Solomon is now replaced by Jacques de Molay, the martyred Grand Master of the Templars, the assassins being represented by the King of France, the Pope, and Naffodei, the informer against theOrder.

In his book, The Occult Conspiracy, Michael Howard lists the charges against the Knights templar that stemmed from the October raid on their headquarters in Paris in the year, 1307 A.D. Specifically the Templars were accused of denying the tenets of the Christian faith, spitting or urinating on the crucifix during secret rites of initiation, worshipping a skull or head called Baphomet in a dark cave, anointing it with blood of

fat of unbaptized babies, worshipping the Devil in the shape of a black cat and committing acts of sodomy and bestiality.. Candidates entering the Order also had to kiss their initiator on the mouth, the navel, the penis, and at "the base of the spine." These kisses were regarded by critics of the Order as proof of their perverted sexual activities, but in the occult tradition, the navel, sexual organs and the perineum are the physical locations of the psychic centers of the human body, known in the East as chakras.

Freemasons today will argue that de Molay was not a Satanist and will rigorously defend his character, mainly because the Masonic organization for young boys is named after de Molay. This Masonic argument contradicts the facts and de Molay stand in history as a man executed for satanic crimes. British historian Nesta H. Webster talks about the convincing evidence against the Knights Templar. Moreover, do the confessions of the Knights appear to be the outcome of pure imagination such as men under the influence of torture might devise? It is certainly difficult to believe that the accounts of the ceremony of initiation given in detail by men in different countries, all closely resembling each other, yet related in different phraseology, could be pure inventions. Had the victims been driven to invent they would surely have contradicted each other, have cried out in their agony that all kinds of wild and fantastic rites had taken place in order to satisfy the demands of their interlocutors. But no, each appears to be describing the same ceremony more or less completely, with characteristic touches that indicate the personality of the speaker, and in the main all the stories tally. The Masonic defense that the confessions of the Knights Templar were extracted under torture is false. While it is true that torture was used in France, torture was not used in Italy and England and the confessions were identical. Leadbeater explains how the Templars sent to Scotland and mingled their doctrine with other occult sources and the Egyptian mysteries to create the Black Masonry of the Scottish Rite. Certain of the French Knights Templar took refuge with their brethren of the Temple in Scotland, and in that country their traditions became mingled to some extend with the ancient Celtic rites of Heredom, thus forming one of the sources from which the Scottish Rite was later to be evolved. Traditions of vengeance upon the execrable King and Pope and the Traitor passed down throughout the ages, and were interwoven with the Egyptian tradition corresponding to our Black Masonry, culminating in what we now call the 30º. This is confirmed by Masonic authority, Albert Pike, who honors Jacques de Molay as the founder of the Scottish Rite. The end of the drama is well known, and how Jacques de Molai and his fellows perished in the flames. But before his execution, the Chief of the doomed Order organized and instituted what afterward came to be called the Occult, Hermetic, or Scottish Masonry." In the gloom of his prison, the Grand Master created
    four Metropolitan Lodges, at Naples for the East, at Edinburgh for the West, at Stockholm for the North, and at Paris for the South. (The initials of his name, J.B.M., found in the same order in the first three degrees are but one of the many internal and cogent proofs that such was the origin of modern Free Masonry.") The legend of Osiris was revised and adopted as the central theme of the third degree ritual, to symbolize the destruction of the Order, and the resurrection of Khurum, slain in the body of the Temple.
    Once again Leadbeater stresses that Karma or revenge s the main element of Black Masonry. The whole of what we now call Black Masonry led up to an explanation of karma as divine justice, this having been preserved for us in shadow in what is now called the 31º, that of the Grand Inspector Inquisitor commander, whose symbol is a pair
    of scales. In Egypt this pair of scales was taken as an emblem of the perfect balance of d divine justice, the aspirant learnt that all the evil and horror associated with the working out of karma was indeed based on perfect justice, although it had appeared as evil to the lesser vision of the profane.

What was the revenge that was taken in the death of convicted Satanist Jacques Molay? According to former Grand CommanderAlbert Pike, it was the death of the Pope, the King and the informeragainst the Order. Thus the first stage of the higher instruction, that of the Rose-Croix or Red Masonry, was devoted to the knowledge of good, while the second stage, that of K.H. or Black Masonry, was devoted to the knowledge of evil. The frightening thing about Freemasonry is that any interpretation can be
    given to Masonic ritual and symbols that does not violate basic Masonic landmarks. As the Mason is encouraged to seek the deeper understanding of the Masonic symbols, this leaves a huge door open to plunge deeper into the occult. This has been used for hundreds of years to develop their own system of satanic teaching.

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/Freemasonry/black_masonry_devoted_to_the_knowledge_of_evil.htm
    red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 2012_freemasons_tracing_board

UNAS devoureth men and liveth "upon the gods, he is the lord of envoys, whom he sendeth forth on his missons. 'He who cutteth off hairy scalps,' "who dwelleth in the fields, tieth the gods with ropes" the Egyptian Cannibal God

Survivors of satanic ritual abuse involving human and animal sacrifice always tell of eating the hearts of the sacrificial victims. They tell us the heart is the most powerful part of the body to be eaten and all of the victims life energy is contained within the heart. Sometimes the heart is removed very quickly while the victim is still alive and then devoured immediately by the group.

Ra-Tmu, Lord of the Great

House, prince, life, strength and health of all the gods, deliver thou

[me] from the god whose face is like unto that of a dog, whose brows are

as those of a man, and who feedeth upon the dead, who watcheth at the

Bight of the firey Lake, and who devoureth the bodies of the dead and

swalloweth hearts, and who shooteth forth filth, but he himself remaineth

unseen.

The heart is placed in a jar to be weighed for judgment.

The young children who tell of these sordid rituals do not know why many of these ceremonies are performed, but those adults who commit these atrocious acts are well aware that the motivation is to satisfy their god of darkness. In the previous chapter, the weighing of hearts in jars for judgment are Egyptian in origin.

SEXUAL PERVERSION

It is Osiris. Others, however, say that his name is Ra, and that the god who dwelleth in Amentet is the phallus of Ra, wherewith he had union with himself.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Satani1

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 - Page 34 Satani28

When one tries to imagine the trauma associated with either of these pictures, the heart is - or should be -gripped with compassion for the victim of ritual abuse. In Picture #28, the child illustrates how a sacrificial victim was laid on a table, whereupon his genitals were cut off. This was done while he was alive! After removal of the penis, a stick was inserted into the amputated organ. The emotional and physical shock to the child victim because of the use of this tool of perversion is beyond description. She was first made to taste the blood from where the genitals were removed, then made to lie down and suffer molestation and torture with the tool made from the amputated penis. Finally, she was placed in a cage suspended from a tree to watch while the cult members finished the mutilation (Picture #2). The lower part of #28 shows the tool from the amputated penis. Picture #31 shows a wand, or ritual stick, used in the sexual torture.

Sexual perversion is a part of every ritual, according to our survivor. This unbridled sex, including the abuse of children which many times is filmed to be sold for profit in the child pornography market, is also part of the lure to attract those people who are prone to participate in acts of deviate sexual conduct. This aspect is interesting because child molestation is a crime and, many times, blackmailing the victims and parents can be profitable. The children who have been victimized all tell of being placed nude on tables,eaten, insulted, mocked, tortured sexually, and forced to have sex with siblings, animals, and adults, including same-sex partners. Satanism's doctrine proclaims no restraints in all areas of morality including sex.

SELF-MUTILATION AND PERVERSION

Who are these gods? They are the drops of blood which came forth from the phallus of Ra when he went to perform his own mutilation. These drops of blood sprang into being under the forms of the gods Hu and Sa, who are in the bodyguard of Ra, and who accompany the god Tem daily and every day.

We have known of instances where children as young as age four have cut and scratched themselves severely as a result of the trauma and pain suffered during ritualistic abuse. As the victims spend more time in the abusive situation, they will eventually be programmed to keep the abuse a secret. One victim that we have worked with extensively would hurt herself impulsively. She told us that she was taught to do something to herself if she began considering disclosure of the dark secrets to someone who might threaten the cult's operations. Even years after leaving the abusive group the urge to hurt herself was sometimes overwhelming, resulting in self-inflicted scratches, burns, or razor blade cuts.

As horrific as these descriptions are, I will tell you that they completely parallel to the ceremony I was witness to in that altered state. While I did not participate in the sexual abuse of the child that was devoured after being drained of energy through fear, there was definitely a sexual connotation to the preparations before entering that room. For example when the BA of that OWL entered me, it was due to the preparation of a ritual that had a serious sexual content to it. And remember I was given a concoction of "lily and poppy" to relax prior to being taken over by that OWL.

The children are taught that the dark god who requires the blood, pain, and flesh of innocent victims is the supreme deity. They are taught that darkness is more powerful than light. Love is something fictitious. To devour one's own kind is a pleasure which extends life and adds to personal gain. The total reversal of both spiritual and moral value results in the development of a heartless, murderous, depraved human being, who can only be reclaimed by the one power greater than God's dark adversary.

After looking at the obvious similarities between the Ancient Egyptian Blood Rituals of "The Book of the Dead" and the disclosures of victims of modern day ritualistic satanic abuse or Satanism, we are left with no doubt as to the origin of this dark religion.

Now what is really going on in these rituals? What causes the fetish and perversion? Nest post to come. I have to take a break! This is an extremely "energy" draining post. And that might give you a clue to the next post.

There is a whole lot more to look into in this particular link if you have the stomach
    Crying or Very sad

http://www.the7thfire.com/new_world_order/Freemasonry/satanic_ritual_abuse.htm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Please forgive that graphic post. However the survivors of these satanic rituals have to be brought to light for the purpose of showing how graphically sick and perverted these entities are. It's not only the satanic rituals that grab and tag the children either. Take a look at the ever prominent Walt Disney. Now there is a source that needs a good combing for content that manipulates our children. In every way shape and form they hit the minds of our kids and constantly bombard them with this same kind of perverted energy. It's just very subtle at first. I'm not going to put out the obvious attempts of Disney on our children. It's been done before, and I'm sure you've all seen it.

Now I want to bring to light exactly what it is they are searching for in this ritualistic behavior. But before I do, I want to remind you that when I was in that ceremony, I could not figure out what or why they had my family as ransom, so I would do this work. What was it I had that they wanted? Why me? I figured I must have has something they did not, and plenty of it because they used my family as ransom to get me to participate in this.

While in that room I noticed one thing in particular. They made me lift the child and hand him over. That was the only thing I remember to this date, besides watching them drain the fear, then proceed to devour the child after I handed him over. Why could they not touch this child in that stasis condition? What was it I had that made it possible?

For a long time this had me wondering what it was. Then slowly as I started remembering things, my energy field started to increase. As of now, I have this uncanny "ability" to turn on lights, and effect electronic devises around the house and in the truck. The more work I started doing, the more it increased. In fact this inner energy field actually works in conjunction with my higher self as well. As I have mentioned here recently that I would start to write things, and they would just disappear. It's as though my energy field and my higher self are working together. So it would appear that my energy is of a rather unusual sort. Now I don't claim to be a "psychic" or have powers to read the future, but I do get messages from others. But the most "prominent" thing I have going for me, is my ability to manipulate energy.

Now there is something else I have going for me. And it involves "WORDS". Words like the one's used in rituals.....to TRIGGER the energy and used to direct that energy. Hmmmm.......this would track with the ceremony in the room, you think? And remember the "words" used in magic rituals and satanic rituals.

Again, I stress, I do NOT utilize these words or energy in any form of darkness. In fact reading the testimony of those child survivors and looking at those pictures I got ill. So it's not within me to do such things. I have to bring this to the table, as that ceremony were I handed that child over to them was so dark, I could not believe I was a participant. I knew they had to have something over on me to perform such a thing. And they did. It was the "possession" of that OWL. I had to "allow" that to happen, and my family was the reason. As it turned out, I later found they killed them all. And I subsequently committed suicide as a result.

But something else was brought to my attention. That Energy stream that I found...the one that tags you when your heart chakra is wide open....was very familiar to me. It would appear that I helped them to develop it. Because there was something else I recognized while traveling that stream. It had my energy signature in it as well. This is how I was able to track it so efficiently. It was as though I helped them write the program. Apparently due to the fact that I had some connection to the original discs, they wanted me to help program this stream of the duplicate, "back engineered", by Thoth discs. Somewhere in my matrix is that 'ability' I decided to bring out several posts ago. To bring this to light.

Now here is the thing, these "rituals" and "perverted" behaviors, have in common. An "intense ENERGY". and they trigger with "words" most especially when done correctly. And this is how they tap into your soul matrix, which is pure energy. This is how they trap it and capture it and do what they will with it. They use this "pure" energy. I don't believe they have the ability to have this "type" of "pure" energy within their matrix. Savvy? This is like a drug to them, as this is the missing ingredient that they pull from us.

Now you've seen and heard of them using "virgins" for these rituals...the purer the energy, the better.

When they created that FEAR for the child in the ceremony that I preformed, they were phasing in and out, and it was like watching euphoria overtake them. And Ptah being in the throne got the most. He had his scepter in his hand and was in command of how it was dealt out to the other members...but he received most of the energy from the child. And all the while the discs and generator that was controlling the disc were transferring this energy. However just before the child was about to pass out, that is when they had me hand him over and devour him.

Now there is a practice among some, in a religious group that will only eat meat if the animal is killed with less fear and pain. It's called "Halal", and the reasoning for it is so that the fear of the animal does not transfer to the flavor of the meat. The killing of the animal is done is a very humane way so as not to transfer that energy.
    Killing an animal and creating fear also brings more "blood" to the meat. Remember the drinking of "blood" in these rituals.

[b]Halal is One of the Most Humane Methods of Animal Slaughter

Muslims are taught through the Qu'ran that all animals should be
    treated with respect and well cared for. The goal is to slaughter the
    animal, limiting the amount of pain the animal will endure.

When
    an animal is slaughtered, the jugular vein is cut and the blood is
    allowed to drain from the animal. Remember, Muslims are prohibited from
    consuming animal blood.

Also

Dhabiha: method of slaughter

Main article: Dhabiha

Dhabiha (Arabic: ذبيحة‎), is the prescribed method of ritual slaughter
    of all animals excluding fish and most sea life per Islamic law. This
    method of slaughtering animals consists of a swift, deep transverse
    incision with a sharp knife across the neck, cutting through the
    windpipe, the food pipe, the vagus nerve, jugular veins, and carotid arteries of both sides, but leaving the spinal cord
    intact. This method of slaughter opens the circulatory system, which is
    at high pressure, to the air, causing pressure to equalize and the
    blood pressure in the brain to fall to zero.

As the brain requires a constant flow of blood under pressure for
    the animal to retain consciousness, anemia of the brain causes loss of
    awareness and perception.

So it would appear that these reptiles savor the taste of "fear" in their meat. and the energy that is used in these rituals produces that same effective energy. Used for the power that is contained in it, as they are somehow lacking in that "pure" energy.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:57 am